FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Polio London

Polio London

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtydevil666 OP   Man  over a year ago

bristol

All children aged one to nine and living in Greater London will be offered a polio vaccine after the virus was detected in sewage.

The virus, which can cause paralysis, has been found 116 times in London's wastewater since February.

The urgent immunisation campaign will see nearly a million children offered the vaccine - including those already up to date with their jabs.

Parents and carers will be contacted by their GP within the next month.

Polio is seen as a disease of the past in the UK after the whole of Europe was declared polio-free in 2003.

What's going on here.....is it making a return.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

We have a lot more immigration from countries that do not inoculate against polio. Something govt needs to put into place healthcare wise for anybody who needs it

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I think it’s far more likely due to poor maintenance by greedy water companies and the allowing of dumping raw sewage into crucial water supplies! We’ve always had high immigration levels that has little to do with it - basic hygiene of water supply is the issue

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Woah woah woah.

Ok, in other countries, they give children a "live" polio vaccine, which is polio that has been edited so that its not so dangerous, but its still a live virus that can spread.

Someone brought that virus along with them to the uk, and has been passing the virus on to their friends and its been spreading.

Its not wild polio. Its a weakened form of polio designed to help people develop immunity.

BUT the virus can mutate and become dangerous again, and they have started to see some mutations in the samples collected. So, its time to stop this weak, but gradually mutating virus from getting out of control and becoming dangerous. Usually, we are so unlikely to come into contact with polio in the uk that it would be pointless to give people regular vaccines to keep their immunity up, but we now have (a weak form of) polio spreading, so bumping up immunity is a good idea.

The people most at risk of getting seriously ill with polio are getting a vaccine so that they dont catch it, and therefore wont get sick or spread it. Those people happen to be kiddies.

Polio aint coming back. Chill your boots.

Fay

Ralph Lauren isn’t what it used to be.

Wouldn't it create an immunisation escape problem if they started inoculating during a time when the virus was known to be mutating? Creating conditions for a mutation to survive that is designed to circumvent the vaccination?

Although I'm not convinced polio is coming back, just a thought when it comes to the conditions around which we decide to vaccinate.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"Woah woah woah.

Ok, in other countries, they give children a "live" polio vaccine, which is polio that has been edited so that its not so dangerous, but its still a live virus that can spread.

Someone brought that virus along with them to the uk, and has been passing the virus on to their friends and its been spreading.

Its not wild polio. Its a weakened form of polio designed to help people develop immunity.

BUT the virus can mutate and become dangerous again, and they have started to see some mutations in the samples collected. So, its time to stop this weak, but gradually mutating virus from getting out of control and becoming dangerous. Usually, we are so unlikely to come into contact with polio in the uk that it would be pointless to give people regular vaccines to keep their immunity up, but we now have (a weak form of) polio spreading, so bumping up immunity is a good idea.

The people most at risk of getting seriously ill with polio are getting a vaccine so that they dont catch it, and therefore wont get sick or spread it. Those people happen to be kiddies.

Fay "

An unvaccinated adult in the USA, with exactly the same strain of vaccine-derived polio, has experienced paralysis from their infection. Many polio infections can be asymptomatic so if you have one paralytic case, you almost certainly have it circulating in a population to some extent. Vaccination coverage in London is low overall and so there is a reasonably large susceptible population.

They don't offer mass top up/reinoculation for no reason.

The London strain and New York strain have identified as genetically connected so if there's a paralytic case from this strain there, it could easily happen here in an unvaccinated or immunocompromised person.

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/polio-spreading-london-booster-campaign-launched-under-10s-health-agency-2022-08-10/

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

"I think it’s far more likely due to poor maintenance by greedy water companies and the allowing of dumping raw sewage into crucial water supplies! We’ve always had high immigration levels that has little to do with it - basic hygiene of water supply is the issue "

It was detected in sewerage not the water supply. It gets there from people who are infected, and it isn't being spread by unhygenic sewer systems.

Mr

"Woah woah woah.

Fay "

There has been no spread at all. No cases of polo whatsoever so not sure why are saying "Someone brought that virus along with them to the uk, and has been passing the virus on to their friends and its been spreading"

The vaccine is a preconception.

"I think it’s far more likely due to poor maintenance by greedy water companies and the allowing of dumping raw sewage into crucial water supplies! We’ve always had high immigration levels that has little to do with it - basic hygiene of water supply is the issue

It was detected in sewerage not the water supply. It gets there from people who are infected, and it isn't being spread by unhygenic sewer systems.

Mr"

Or from people who have had the live vaccine.

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

"I think it’s far more likely due to poor maintenance by greedy water companies and the allowing of dumping raw sewage into crucial water supplies! We’ve always had high immigration levels that has little to do with it - basic hygiene of water supply is the issue

Mr

Or from people who have had the live vaccine. "

Yes

North West

"Woah woah woah.

Fay

There has been no spread at all. No cases of polo whatsoever so not sure why are saying "Someone brought that virus along with them to the uk, and has been passing the virus on to their friends and its been spreading"

The vaccine is a preconception. "

Plenty of people in the UK have had the live polio vaccine, it was in use here till 2004. For example, my son, who is nearly 20, had all his polio vaccines as the oral live vaccine. As did I as a child and everyone who started their vaccine schedule before 2004.

The level of polio virus being found in the sewerage is above and beyond that normally found - monitoring takes place all the time for this and other microorganisms. The fact that the strain of polio being isolated in London sewerage has also been found in New York, where at least one unvaccinated person has developed full blown paralytic polio, is of concern. Polio is a disease that people can have in an asymptomatic form and so one case of paralysis plus evidence of increased levels of polio in the sewerage IS indicative of spread in the population.

This is not the authorities getting their knickers in a twist for no reason. The UK Government does not fund mass top up vaccination without very good cause because it's expensive.

London has some of the lowest vaccination rates (in some boroughs, 40% of children have no or incomplete vaccine schedules) and so there is a large potentially susceptible population.

Paralytic polio is not nice at all.

North West

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/all-children-aged-1-to-9-in-london-to-be-offered-a-dose-of-polio-vaccine

The official information above. Which describes likely transmission in the population.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"Woah woah woah.

Fay

The vaccine is a preconception.

Plenty of people in the UK have had the live polio vaccine, it was in use here till 2004. For example, my son, who is nearly 20, had all his polio vaccines as the oral live vaccine. As did I as a child and everyone who started their vaccine schedule before 2004.

The level of polio virus being found in the sewerage is above and beyond that normally found - monitoring takes place all the time for this and other microorganisms. The fact that the strain of polio being isolated in London sewerage has also been found in New York, where at least one unvaccinated person has developed full blown paralytic polio, is of concern. Polio is a disease that people can have in an asymptomatic form and so one case of paralysis plus evidence of increased levels of polio in the sewerage IS indicative of spread in the population.

This is not the authorities getting their knickers in a twist for no reason. The UK Government does not fund mass top up vaccination without very good cause because it's expensive.

London has some of the lowest vaccination rates (in some boroughs, 40% of children have no or incomplete vaccine schedules) and so there is a large potentially susceptible population.

Paralytic polio is not nice at all. "

Our lovely neighbour, who recently passed away, had polio as a child and her story of her childhood days through to adulthood are frightening stuff.

Would I vaccinated my kids against this terrible disease.

Absolutely, in a heartbeat.

By *oAnCouple  over a year ago

Wandsworth

"Woah woah woah.

Fay "

In Ukraine we had an outbreak for many years, was a scandal there as people have been refusing vaccines for a very long time, and there are people now crippled from the disease - so yeah, Polio can come back!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-34130620

By *orkcoastguyMan  over a year ago

Bridlington.

"We have a lot more immigration from countries that do not inoculate against polio. Something govt needs to put into place healthcare wise for anybody who needs it"

Why not do as many countries require that they should produce a vaccination certificate for an acceptable type of vaccine at immigration.

When I travel to Africa I have to produce my yellow card! No card, back on the plane.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"I think it’s far more likely due to poor maintenance by greedy water companies and the allowing of dumping raw sewage into crucial water supplies! We’ve always had high immigration levels that has little to do with it - basic hygiene of water supply is the issue "

Err no it isn't. Its not in the tap water. It's in sewage.

By *elaxedcplCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Our immigration numbers are among the lowest in Western Europe.

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

Err no it isn't. Its not in the tap water. It's in sewage. "

If they are finding it in sewage and not drinking water, sewage treatment must be working

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

What’s this I heard on the news about this London strain being started by a vaccine , I dont understand is that even possible ?

Dubai / Nottingham

"We have a lot more immigration from countries that do not inoculate against polio. Something govt needs to put into place healthcare wise for anybody who needs it

Why not do as many countries require that they should produce a vaccination certificate for an acceptable type of vaccine at immigration.

When I travel to Africa I have to produce my yellow card! No card, back on the plane."

Yes but if you fly into Lagos without you can just pay someone 10000 Niara and they let you through. It happens all the time when people “forget’ those yellow cards. I’ve even seen gullible tourists paying $100 to have a rusty needle in the arm

Tin town

"We have a lot more immigration from countries that do not inoculate against polio. Something govt needs to put into place healthcare wise for anybody who needs it

When I travel to Africa I have to produce my yellow card! No card, back on the plane."

Shh with your common sense

North West

"What’s this I heard on the news about this London strain being started by a vaccine , I dont understand is that even possible ? "

The oral polio vaccine, previously in use here till 2004 and still in use in many developing countries (because it's cheap), contains live virus. It's a very old fashioned vaccine. It works by giving you (children usually) a very low dose of virus, not enough to cause polio but enough to stimulate an immune response. However, some people shed the vaccine strain in their faeces, where, if sewage isn't properly dealt with, can get into the water course. Some unvaccinated and immunocompromised individuals can become infected with mutated vaccine-derived polio, which is what has happened in the New York case of paralytic polio. The move to the injectable, inactivated virus vaccine had pretty much stopped this happening in countries that can afford it, but developing countries rely on the cheaper old live one.

Given the panic over the covid vaccine from 10% of the population we are already seeing drop off in mmr and hpv vaccine uptake in kids. This could become problematic very quickly

North West

"Given the panic over the covid vaccine from 10% of the population we are already seeing drop off in mmr and hpv vaccine uptake in kids. This could become problematic very quickly"

All childhood vaccination rates are down, especially in parts of London where in some boroughs, upwards of 40% of children have not received vaccines according to the schedule for their age.

Considering we very nearly eradicated polio via vaccination, until some fundamentalist plonkers in a few countries started to sabotage vaccination efforts. Now we have a global anti vaccine movement based on equally ridiculous nonsense.

"Woah woah woah.

Fay "

So what you're saying. The Polio problem that was eradicated in 2003, is back because people brought here who had been vaccinated by live muted polio? So vaccinating people may potentially cause a polio outbreak where the solution is to vaccinate people. Even though there has been no confirmed cases and the R rate for the outbreak is 0. Some great logic and scientific basis for vaccination.

This clown world just gets more hilarious day by day and people buy into the nonsense.

"Given the panic over the covid vaccine from 10% of the population we are already seeing drop off in mmr and hpv vaccine uptake in kids. This could become problematic very quickly

All childhood vaccination rates are down, especially in parts of London where in some boroughs, upwards of 40% of children have not received vaccines according to the schedule for their age.

Considering we very nearly eradicated polio via vaccination, until some fundamentalist plonkers in a few countries started to sabotage vaccination efforts. Now we have a global anti vaccine movement based on equally ridiculous nonsense. "

It's called informed consent and freedom of bodily autonomy. People can choose what to stick in their body, many on here have the freedom to choose what delights to stick in their body without fear of being judged or describing yes against.

"What’s this I heard on the news about this London strain being started by a vaccine , I dont understand is that even possible ?

The oral polio vaccine, previously in use here till 2004 and still in use in many developing countries (because it's cheap), contains live virus. It's a very old fashioned vaccine. It works by giving you (children usually) a very low dose of virus, not enough to cause polio but enough to stimulate an immune response. However, some people shed the vaccine strain in their faeces, where, if sewage isn't properly dealt with, can get into the water course. Some unvaccinated and immunocompromised individuals can become infected with mutated vaccine-derived polio, which is what has happened in the New York case of paralytic polio. The move to the injectable, inactivated virus vaccine had pretty much stopped this happening in countries that can afford it, but developing countries rely on the cheaper old live one. "

So can people potentially get infected if it got into the water course?

By *nspect.Her.GadgetMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Our immigration numbers are among the lowest in Western Europe. "

37% of Londons population was born abroad.

It also has far higher tourism numbers than the rest of the UK.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"What’s this I heard on the news about this London strain being started by a vaccine , I dont understand is that even possible ?

The oral polio vaccine, previously in use here till 2004 and still in use in many developing countries (because it's cheap), contains live virus. It's a very old fashioned vaccine. It works by giving you (children usually) a very low dose of virus, not enough to cause polio but enough to stimulate an immune response. However, some people shed the vaccine strain in their faeces, where, if sewage isn't properly dealt with, can get into the water course. Some unvaccinated and immunocompromised individuals can become infected with mutated vaccine-derived polio, which is what has happened in the New York case of paralytic polio. The move to the injectable, inactivated virus vaccine had pretty much stopped this happening in countries that can afford it, but developing countries rely on the cheaper old live one.

So can people potentially get infected if it got into the water course?"

Think you'll find what goes down your toilet is different to what comes out your tap.

Probably best not to drink water from the sewers.

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

"All children aged one to nine and living in Greater London will be offered a polio vaccine after the virus was detected in sewage.

The virus, which can cause paralysis, has been found 116 times in London's wastewater since February.

The urgent immunisation campaign will see nearly a million children offered the vaccine - including those already up to date with their jabs.

Parents and carers will be contacted by their GP within the next month.

Polio is seen as a disease of the past in the UK after the whole of Europe was declared polio-free in 2003.

What's going on here.....is it making a return......."

used to get polio vaccine when I was at school

Dubai / Nottingham

Think you'll find what goes down your toilet is different to what comes out your tap.

Probably best not to drink water from the sewers. "

What about wild swimming , could viruses become water bound in rivers and lakes ?

North West

What about wild swimming , could viruses become water bound in rivers and lakes ? "

If contaminated with sewage that contains viable virus, yes. Any place with poor/non existent sanitation arrangements are obviously higher risk.

In the UK, polio would most likely spread within families due to poor hand hygiene (the faecal-oral route) rather than in the water course because we treat our sewage and our drinking water is completely separate. However, if within a family, one person is shedding polio virus asymptomatically and has poor hygiene practices, other family members might become infected too but with a symptomatic case (especially if unvaccinated or immunocompromised).

The NHS page explains

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/polio/#:~:text=Polio%20is%20caused%20by%20a,from%20contaminated%20food%20or%20water.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Probably best not to drink water from the sewers. "

Lets not take the piss, out of water....

What about wild swimming , could viruses become water bound in rivers and lakes ?

If contaminated with sewage that contains viable virus, yes. Any place with poor/non existent sanitation arrangements are obviously higher risk.

In the UK, polio would most likely spread within families due to poor hand hygiene (the faecal-oral route) rather than in the water course because we treat our sewage and our drinking water is completely separate. However, if within a family, one person is shedding polio virus asymptomatically and has poor hygiene practices, other family members might become infected too but with a symptomatic case (especially if unvaccinated or immunocompromised).

The NHS page explains

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/polio/#:~:text=Polio%20is%20caused%20by%20a,from%20contaminated%20food%20or%20water."

Oh dear oh dear. Some people really just make shit up. Viable virus diluted a trillionth fold won''t be making anyone infected I'm afraid.

You all panic too much. It's ridiculous.

Follow the money. Who's profiting from this sudden and multi faceted deployment of pestilence

Another water quality expert voicing their misinformed sewage agenda. Good luck alienating the public when the 10 water companies need to find 600-700 billion to separate the combined sewers and the only people paying for it is the bill payer, will rise to 3000 pounds a year water bill if push this agenda.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Another water quality expert voicing their misinformed sewage agenda. Good luck alienating the public when the 10 water companies need to find 600-700 billion to separate the combined sewers and the only people paying for it is the bill payer, will rise to 3000 pounds a year water bill if push this agenda. "

I think there is much confusion here. It is not about getting infected from the water or the sewerage, the samples taken from the sewerage are just used to monitor the health of a population.

As others have said previously, the potential infection risk will be from people not being careful enough with their personal hygiene.

Cal

North West

[Removed by poster at 16/08/22 08:51:19]

North West

"

Oh dear oh dear. Some people really just make shit up. Viable virus diluted a trillionth fold won''t be making anyone infected I'm afraid. "

The infective dose for poliovirus is pretty low. It's irrelevant if viral particles are suspended in one litre or ten thousand litres of water. If an individual ingests sufficient viral particles to become infected, they can, asymptomatically, shed viable virus in their faeces for six weeks. Most polio virus infections are asymptomatic, always have been. The issue is that infants, children and unvaccinated people (especially the immunocompromised) are at risk of symptomatically infection.

It's okay though, what's a few paralysed or dead children between friends?

We are so fucking blinkered in this country! Most people alive today have never seen cases of polio BECAUSE of vaccination. Now that reductions in vaccination rates here and worldwide open us up to risk again, people are far too closeted to accept that we might well end up with paralytic polio cases in the UK. The USA has already had one, the first since the early 1980s.

If anyone wants to know what surviving paralytic polio looks like, Google Ade Adepitan. He's a British wheelchair basketball player and now TV presenter. He was born in Nigeria and his disability was caused 100% by contracting polio as a child.

But yeah, we should just discount it as bunkum, presumably?

By *esYesOMGYes!Man  over a year ago

M20

Our immigration numbers are among the lowest in Western Europe. "

In London, migration rather than immigration is the factor.

Heathrow is one of the busiest airports in the world.

Tin town

"

Oh dear oh dear. Some people really just make shit up. Viable virus diluted a trillionth fold won''t be making anyone infected I'm afraid.

The infective dose for poliovirus is pretty low. It's irrelevant if viral particles are suspended in one litre or ten thousand litres of water. If an individual ingests sufficient viral particles to become infected, they can, asymptomatically, shed viable virus in their faeces for six weeks. Most polio virus infections are asymptomatic, always have been. The issue is that infants, children and unvaccinated people (especially the immunocompromised) are at risk of symptomatically infection.

We are so fucking blinkered in this country! Most people alive today have never seen cases of polio BECAUSE of vaccination. Now that reductions in vaccination rates here and worldwide open us up to risk again, people are far too closeted to accept that we might well end up with paralytic polio cases in the UK. The USA has already had one, the first since the early 1980s.

If anyone wants to know what surviving paralytic polio looks like, Google Ade Adepitan. He's a British wheelchair basketball player and now TV presenter. He was born in Nigeria and his disability was caused 100% by contracting polio as a child.

But yeah, we should just discount it as bunkum, presumably?"

It's all the "freedom" we have. I'm alright Jack. For now. The direction of travel is in the wrong direction right now. That's on all of us.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Have we hit "don't worry, it's only polio?"

Stop the planet I want off

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Torridge Area of Devon

Still waiting for the Anti Vax brigade to join forces with the Hoax Brigade and start shouting from the roof tops

Or have we missed that already

Manchester (she/her)

"Still waiting for the Anti Vax brigade to join forces with the Hoax Brigade and start shouting from the roof tops

Or have we missed that already "

Oh, the neo modern anti vaxxers have been joining forces with the modern anti vaxxers for some time now.

North West

And this is why polio is making a comeback

BBC News - Polio vaccine in Pakistan: Two policemen guarding vaccinators shot dead

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-62564326

By *anddXXXCouple  over a year ago

London

Ignorance is Bliss.

Wrong twice in one post.

By *orset.JMan  over a year ago

Weymouth

Covid is very immunosuppressive( esp CD8cells) and for prolonged periods post infection. The letting it rip methodology may have potentially allowed large numbers of the population to become more vulnerable to other pathogens

Eg

Monkeypox, Diptheria, Polio.

Tin town

"Covid is very immunosuppressive( esp CD8cells) and for prolonged periods post infection. The letting it rip methodology may have potentially allowed large numbers of the population to become more vulnerable to other pathogens

Eg

"

Interesting thought. Could go a way towards proving it as they can tell who has had covid so easy enough to see any overlap.

North West

"Covid is very immunosuppressive( esp CD8cells) and for prolonged periods post infection. The letting it rip methodology may have potentially allowed large numbers of the population to become more vulnerable to other pathogens

Eg

Interesting thought. Could go a way towards proving it as they can tell who has had covid so easy enough to see any overlap. "

It's not possible to identify who has anti-COVID antibodies from just vaccination vs infection unfortunately. Presence of antibodies doesn't mean they've had COVID (unless they've not had a vaccine).

Manchester (she/her)

Eg

Interesting thought. Could go a way towards proving it as they can tell who has had covid so easy enough to see any overlap.

It's not possible to identify who has anti-COVID antibodies from just vaccination vs infection unfortunately. Presence of antibodies doesn't mean they've had COVID (unless they've not had a vaccine)."

I thought that you could test for nucleocapsid rather than spike, to differentiate. (I heard something about it in an American context)

"

But yeah, we should just discount it as bunkum, presumably?"

Hang on a minute. "If enough viral particles". If they are diluted to sub nM then there's not "enough" stop being silly.

Also "if it wasn''t for vaccination against polio for elimination of polio" hang on. Isn't the latest outbreak being blamed on those being vaccinated?!

Wrong kind of vaccine I guess or maybe it's not technically a vaccine. Let the cognitive dissonance decide.

"And this is why polio is making a comeback

BBC News - Polio vaccine in Pakistan: Two policemen guarding vaccinators shot dead

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-62564326"

Thought it was due to vaccination in Africa. The "wrong" type of vaccine

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

"Ralph Lauren isn’t what it used to be."

I agree, wise old sage. His real name is Ralph Rueben Lifshitz. And I sense the 'shitz hitting the fan with this discussion.

Someone's mentioned a London strain and a New York strain. We just need a Paris strain to complete this 'haute couture' lurgy.

Tin town

"Ralph Lauren isn’t what it used to be.

I agree, wise old sage. His real name is Ralph Rueben Lifshitz. And I sense the 'shitz hitting the fan with this discussion.

Someone's mentioned a London strain and a New York strain. We just need a Paris strain to complete this 'haute couture' lurgy. "

Everyone's talking bout

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

"Ralph Lauren isn’t what it used to be.

Someone's mentioned a London strain and a New York strain. We just need a Paris strain to complete this 'haute couture' lurgy.

Everyone's talking bout "

Pop Muzik?

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"Woah woah woah.

Fay "

Finally, someone is talking sense.

Thank fuck.

"Still waiting for the Anti Vax brigade to join forces with the Hoax Brigade and start shouting from the roof tops

Or have we missed that already "

They jumped over to join in with the far right anti gay groups for a while. If polio gets media coverage they'll come back to it again when they can maintain their livestream income streams

By *he Artful TodgerMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire but travel

I’d argue and hazard a guess we know why Polio and TB amongst various diseases are making a comeback, but to mention it out loud gets you labelled, is too politically sensitive and therefore only exasperates the issue at hand

Further complicating it will be global travel, via business sports or whatever it might be, as the world opens up the nation becomes more exposed to these outbreaks

Tin town

"I’d argue and hazard a guess we know why Polio and TB amongst various diseases are making a comeback, but to mention it out loud gets you labelled, is too politically sensitive and therefore only exasperates the issue at hand

Further complicating it will be global travel, via business sports or whatever it might be, as the world opens up the nation becomes more exposed to these outbreaks "

Manchester (she/her)

Or have we missed that already

They jumped over to join in with the far right anti gay groups for a while. If polio gets media coverage they'll come back to it again when they can maintain their livestream income streams "

Yeah, they're on that shit hard.

I doubt they are making a fortune, but it is an income for them, so the influencers have to keep active and keep their following, on whatever topic is getting media attention

Manchester (she/her)

"I doubt they are making a fortune, but it is an income for them, so the influencers have to keep active and keep their following, on whatever topic is getting media attention "

Some of these shitstains make millions off scaremongering.

» Add a new message to this topic