we had why as a topic so

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asterR and slut maya OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

What when how .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What when how ."
all lies, even the prick rikki admitted it as a billionare i`m sure he loved the new income, luckily i didn`t buy any of the covid bullshit, still alive who knew lol, no masks, no jabs just living as i was before....

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"What when how . all lies, even the prick rikki admitted it as a billionare i`m sure he loved the new income, luckily i didn`t buy any of the covid bullshit, still alive who knew lol, no masks, no jabs just living as i was before...."

So it's great you feel that way. But here's the thing. My mum caught it and died a torturous death being unable to breath gasping for air because of it. Now I dont doubt their were bad actors in this whole episode. And that we were at times lied to. But I also don't doubt it caused the death of my mum. And a lot of others loved ones too.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"What when how . all lies, even the prick rikki admitted it as a billionare i`m sure he loved the new income, luckily i didn`t buy any of the covid bullshit, still alive who knew lol, no masks, no jabs just living as i was before...."

I suspect this was meant to be posted as a spin off to the Why thread in the lounge, but you do you.

Bradford

You never know when you start a thread where it will go sorry for your loss.

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

Except poorer, more spied on, censored, and generally in a more dangerous place than you or anyone was in 2019

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

"What when how . all lies, even the prick rikki admitted it as a billionare i`m sure he loved the new income, luckily i didn`t buy any of the covid bullshit, still alive who knew lol, no masks, no jabs just living as i was before....

So it's great you feel that way. But here's the thing. My mum caught it and died a torturous death being unable to breath gasping for air because of it. Now I dont doubt their were bad actors in this whole episode. And that we were at times lied to. But I also don't doubt it caused the death of my mum. And a lot of others loved ones too.

"

Sorry for your loss but did your dear mum have anything else wrong?

"What when how . all lies, even the prick rikki admitted it as a billionare i`m sure he loved the new income, luckily i didn`t buy any of the covid bullshit, still alive who knew lol, no masks, no jabs just living as i was before....

"

I`m not here to judge your loss, whilst i ask as a person that worked in funeral industry never take what you are told or is printed on death certificate as truth! and as has been aske in here humans that have been ill or fighting infection like years gone can get infections, i will never stand for any death certificate that sys covid related as i find that insulting and false from personal experience x

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I`m not here to judge your loss, whilst i ask as a person that worked in funeral industry never take what you are told or is printed on death certificate as truth! and as has been aske in here humans that have been ill or fighting infection like years gone can get infections, i will never stand for any death certificate that sys covid related as i find that insulting and false from personal experience x"

I know several people who work in various health related roles, si cannot agree with your perspective.

In fact I find your apparent disrespect for the medical profession distasteful. Though I acknowledge that may be due to a lack of understanding of the process around death certification.

A death certificate will definitely give the actual main cause of death of the deceased person.

Nita

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman  over a year ago

The place where fairies live

I`m not here to judge your loss, whilst i ask as a person that worked in funeral industry never take what you are told or is printed on death certificate as truth! and as has been aske in here humans that have been ill or fighting infection like years gone can get infections, i will never stand for any death certificate that sys covid related as i find that insulting and false from personal experience x"

Are you medically trained? I'm assuming you are if you are questioning the "cause of death" on the death certificate?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Wow.

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

6.48 million deaths worldwide is a lot of lies.

How anyone can look at the global impact of Covid and call it bullshit is frankly ridiculous.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

There were certainly a terrible amount of deaths.

And I am not a medically trained but was also under the impression that

Covid had been named as cause of death when it may not have been so.

And that true death figures from Covid were incorrect.

By *an JuniperoCouple  over a year ago

North East

"

Are you medically trained? I'm assuming you are if you are questioning the "cause of death" on the death certificate? "

You don’t need to be “medically trained” to be able to ask questions.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"There were certainly a terrible amount of deaths.

"

People misunderstand death certificates and my own experience of them comes from the death of my mother. The cause of death on the certificate was multiple organ failure. This was caused by a lung infection, not covid, which was mentioned in the death certificate. I presume that people dying from covid, will not have covid as the cause of death but heart failure or other organ failure or strokes or pneumonia, covid will be mentioned along with anything else. Cancer patients don't die of cancer, again will be organ failure or stroke or heart attack etc but it is most certainly cancer that kills them.

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

"

This .

Bradford

God know how my thread went from a fun idea to this I don't understand .

but having lost both my parents and been all to familiar with death certificates. And what on them is a form filling legal requirement for the Drs. But what ever it say you've lost your loved one .as for covid its down to your own thoughts on that .but thanks to all for an interesting discussion but for some it might be too raw a subject for those haveing recently lost someone .

Scunthorpe

"

Are you medically trained? I'm assuming you are if you are questioning the "cause of death" on the death certificate?

You don’t need to be “medically trained” to be able to ask questions. "

There is a big difference between asking "valid" questions, and just saying that you don't believe something (and calling that "questioning" the results).

Cal

North East

"

There is a big difference between asking "valid" questions, and just saying that you don't believe something (and calling that "questioning" the results).

Cal"

Regardless. There’s no rules to say who can and can’t ask what they want based on their levels of qualification.

Scunthorpe

"

There have been a lot of "claims", usually via YouTube videos, of people dying in car accidents or by falling from a cliff, and it being claimed as a covid death. This is just not true, it never happened.

Cal

Scunthorpe

"

Cal

Regardless. There’s no rules to say who can and can’t ask what they want based on their levels of qualification. "

I don't disagree, but all to often thete is no actual question asked, just unsubstantiated claims.

Cal

North East

"

Cal

Regardless. There’s no rules to say who can and can’t ask what they want based on their levels of qualification.

I don't disagree, but all to often thete is no actual question asked, just unsubstantiated claims.

Cal"

There’s plenty people guilty of that here. Although, I wouldn’t say that those who refuse the “official” death statistics are being unreasonable.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

This ."

I'm sorry. I'm only going to say one more thing as dragging through the past doesn't help me. People seem to be missing the point as it suits their agenda, some of whom are quite unnecessarily spiteful, or obtuse. I couldn't give a flying fuck what words are on my mums death certificate you see she's dead. What I know for a fact is if she had not have caught covid she would not have died when she did, and in the circumstances she did. Which were inhumane and cruel beyond imagination. Now you can have a bun fight over the minutiae of the wording on a piece of paper. But her death was caused by catching covid. The appalling Lack of treatment/mistreatment. I suspect quite a few of our older folks had a similar experience. I have no clue what people are hoping to achieve by quibbling over precise wording. It happened. The response from all sides varied between fucking inhumane, to incompetent, to criminal to OK at times. now we need to lick our wounds and move on.

If for whatever reason people are motivated to prove malfeasance in the way numbers were classified... Put up or shut up.

I also have worked in the funeral industry, very closely, dealing with everything from the deceased remains to all paperwork. I dispute what you say regarding death certificates.

My friend died of Covid ...no health issues, no disabilities, not elderly.A for healthy woman...She would not be dead if she had not caught Covid...

B38

People misunderstand death certificates and my own experience of them comes from the death of my mother. The cause of death on the certificate was multiple organ failure. This was caused by a lung infection, not covid, which was mentioned in the death certificate. I presume that people dying from covid, will not have covid as the cause of death but heart failure or other organ failure or strokes or pneumonia, covid will be mentioned along with anything else. Cancer patients don't die of cancer, again will be organ failure or stroke or heart attack etc but it is most certainly cancer that kills them."

I understand that much as having a husband who died of sepsis as a consequence of cancer.

Scunthorpe

"

Cal

Cal

There’s plenty people guilty of that here. Although, I wouldn’t say that those who refuse the “official” death statistics are being unreasonable. "

Just to "refuse" the official statistics without offering some evidence as to why those statistics are not trustworthy is IMO unreasonable. As with all statistics there will be a margin of error, but the never ending claims that the figures are just lies is not exactly evidenced. Plus, the idea that every health provider and government across the entire planet has happily chosen to support this plan is just ludicrous.. they literally can't agree on anything.

Cal

B38

[Removed by poster at 26/08/22 13:40:29]

B38

This .

I'm sorry. I'm only going to say one more thing as dragging through the past doesn't help me. People seem to be missing the point as it suits their agenda, some of whom are quite unnecessarily spiteful, or obtuse. I couldn't give a flying fuck what words are on my mums death certificate you see she's dead. What I know for a fact is if she had not have caught covid she would not have died when she did, and in the circumstances she did. Which were inhumane and cruel beyond imagination. Now you can have a bun fight over the minutiae of the wording on a piece of paper. But her death was caused by catching covid. The appalling Lack of treatment/mistreatment. I suspect quite a few of our older folks had a similar experience. I have no clue what people are hoping to achieve by quibbling over precise wording. It happened. The response from all sides varied between fucking inhumane, to incompetent, to criminal to OK at times. now we need to lick our wounds and move on.

If for whatever reason people are motivated to prove malfeasance in the way numbers were classified... Put up or shut up. "

I am to see of the loss of you mom. I can't imagine how that would feel.

I for one am not trying to dispute the cause of death.

B38

Every national newspaper, including the Telegraph ran with the story line that 1/4 of Covid registered deaths were not caused by Covid...

The stats apply to 1 week only. But that doesn't mean to say that it ends there.

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

"Every national newspaper, including the Telegraph ran with the story line that 1/4 of Covid registered deaths were not caused by Covid...

The stats apply to 1 week only. But that doesn't mean to say that it ends there."

This .

North East

"

Cal

Cal

There’s plenty people guilty of that here. Although, I wouldn’t say that those who refuse the “official” death statistics are being unreasonable.

Just to "refuse" the official statistics without offering some evidence as to why those statistics are not trustworthy is IMO unreasonable. As with all statistics there will be a margin of error, but the never ending claims that the figures are just lies is not exactly evidenced. Plus, the idea that every health provider and government across the entire planet has happily chosen to support this plan is just ludicrous.. they literally can't agree on anything.

Cal"

That’s fair enough. But you still don’t get to choose who can and can’t ask questions though as per my original point. Not being qualified in a certain field doesn’t mean people shouldn’t be allowed to question it. Even if it doesn’t seem like a valid question to you. Unless of course you have a qualification in determining the validity of other people’s question haha

Scunthorpe

"

Cal

Cal

Cal

That’s fair enough. But you still don’t get to choose who can and can’t ask questions though as per my original point. Not being qualified in a certain field doesn’t mean people shouldn’t be allowed to question it. Even if it doesn’t seem like a valid question to you. Unless of course you have a qualification in determining the validity of other people’s question haha "

I've never said that anyone "can't" ask questions.

North East

"

Cal

Cal

Cal

That’s fair enough. But you still don’t get to choose who can and can’t ask questions though as per my original point. Not being qualified in a certain field doesn’t mean people shouldn’t be allowed to question it. Even if it doesn’t seem like a valid question to you. Unless of course you have a qualification in determining the validity of other people’s question haha

I've never said that anyone "can't" ask questions. "

By *itemeagainMan  over a year ago

Wexford

Sorry for your loss but did your dear mum have anything else wrong? "

Extremely inappropriate insensitive obvious line your questioning ffs

Wexford

"

You were under the impression???

Maybe try be less impressionable

Wexford

"

Cal

Regardless. There’s no rules to say who can and can’t ask what they want based on their levels of qualification. "

No your right no rules , just a sense of social responsibility for the impact of your words.

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

Extremely inappropriate insensitive obvious line your questioning ffs"

Glaringly obvious.

B38

Maybe try be less impressionable "

Yes...tell that to the national newspapers leading with that story

I will say as I see fit. I don't need your advice on how to conduct myself or appreciate it!

That`s why i love humans, but stay clear of them too you raise blood pressure for the wrong reasons, have a lovely weekend xx

Wexford

Maybe try be less impressionable

Yes...tell that to the national newspapers leading with that story

I will say as I see fit. I don't need your advice on how to conduct myself or appreciate it!"

There's no doubt you will say as you see fit.

We all have to make our own judgment call on what we hear and say I guess.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"Every national newspaper, including the Telegraph ran with the story line that 1/4 of Covid registered deaths were not caused by Covid...

The stats apply to 1 week only. But that doesn't mean to say that it ends there."

Depending on what week, many newspapers had agendas leading to them being somewhat biased in their view of the truth.

Be that as it may, there is nobody on the, shall we call it "believing the scientific data", side who would assert that the published figures were ever "exact". Due to varying methods in reporting, counting, interpretation and consolidation of death records it would be impossible for the number given on any one day to be precisely precise. There would always be some marginal cases that might get miss-classified in one direction or the other. The count could be high, or it could be low. Personally (doing a very off the cuff estimate of possible sources of error) I would imagine that at any moment the reported figures could be up to 10% wrong either way.

However this does not negate the fact that an absolute shitload of people died earlier than they should have directly due to the covid pandemic. Current figures plucked from the "Our world in data" site state 205K UK deaths because of covid. If we believe the telegraph report of 1/4 of the deaths not actually being due to covid, that still gives over 150,000 people in the UK dead because of covid.

The fact is that whether it is now up to 205K, or only 150K, or as high as 250K, it is still one hell of a lot of deaths. Anyone can cherry pick some particular death certificate and argue that maybe it was classed as a covid death when there could have been some underlying illness that perhaps would have killed the person anyway - but nobody can make any rational and believable claim that there were NO deaths caused by covid. If we look at Harold Shipman for instance, it is thought that he killed over 200 of his patients - but it could be more, and it is always possible that one or two could have died otherwise. But nobody rational would say "we don't have an exact figure, therefore Shipman didn't kill anyone".

We don't have an exact figure of deaths due to covid, but we do know that it is well over 100 thousand, possibly well over 200 thousand. Nobody rational could ever say "we don't have an exact figure, therefore covid didn't kill anyone". Nobody rational could ever pretend that covid has not been a national and global catastrophe.

By *aulj69Man  over a year ago

dunstable

Lol I do love this bickering, humans are so entertaining but mind numbingly fucking boring, loathsome and extremely dull, this is why I learned how to communicate with insects so rather than chase them around my kitchen I simply gained their attention and told them to " get out " 100% success rate too xxk

B38

The stats apply to 1 week only. But that doesn't mean to say that it ends there.

Depending on what week, many newspapers had agendas leading to them being somewhat biased in their view of the truth.

Be that as it may, there is nobody on the, shall we call it "believing the scientific data", side who would assert that the published figures were ever "exact". Due to varying methods in reporting, counting, interpretation and consolidation of death records it would be impossible for the number given on any one day to be precisely precise. There would always be some marginal cases that might get miss-classified in one direction or the other. The count could be high, or it could be low. Personally (doing a very off the cuff estimate of possible sources of error) I would imagine that at any moment the reported figures could be up to 10% wrong either way.

However this does not negate the fact that an absolute shitload of people died earlier than they should have directly due to the covid pandemic. Current figures plucked from the "Our world in data" site state 205K UK deaths because of covid. If we believe the telegraph report of 1/4 of the deaths not actually being due to covid, that still gives over 150,000 people in the UK dead because of covid.

The fact is that whether it is now up to 205K, or only 150K, or as high as 250K, it is still one hell of a lot of deaths. Anyone can cherry pick some particular death certificate and argue that maybe it was classed as a covid death when there could have been some underlying illness that perhaps would have killed the person anyway - but nobody can make any rational and believable claim that there were NO deaths caused by covid. If we look at Harold Shipman for instance, it is thought that he killed over 200 of his patients - but it could be more, and it is always possible that one or two could have died otherwise. But nobody rational would say "we don't have an exact figure, therefore Shipman didn't kill anyone".

We don't have an exact figure of deaths due to covid, but we do know that it is well over 100 thousand, possibly well over 200 thousand. Nobody rational could ever say "we don't have an exact figure, therefore covid didn't kill anyone". Nobody rational could ever pretend that covid has not been a national and global catastrophe."

My point and only point is this...

Official guidance on the issue from coroners and the NHS which says 'it would be satisfactory' to give Covid-19 as the cause of death even if it is only suspected and no confirmed test results are available.

Therefore some death causes were inaccurately reported.

I never said we don't have an exact figure so Covid didn't kill anyone....that would be just ludicrous.

I am also and not minimising the devastating impact of this pandemic.

B38

We don't have an exact figure of deaths due to covid, but we do know that it is well over 100 thousand, possibly well over 200 thousand. Nobody rational could ever say "we don't have an exact figure, therefore covid didn't kill anyone". Nobody rational could ever pretend that covid has not been a national and global catastrophe.

Official guidance on the issue from coroners and the NHS which says 'it would be satisfactory' to give Covid-19 as the cause of death even if it is only suspected and no confirmed test results are available.

The official guidance says Covid-19 'is an acceptable direct or underlying cause of death for the purposes of completing the MCCD'.

The official guidance also says a medical practitioner can fill in the MCCD with these details if they are able to 'state the cause of death to the best of their knowledge and belief'.

I never said we don't have an exact figure so Covid didn't kill anyone....that would be just ludicrous.

"

B38

"Lol I do love this bickering, humans are so entertaining but mind numbingly fucking boring, loathsome and extremely dull, this is why I learned how to communicate with insects so rather than chase them around my kitchen I simply gained their attention and told them to " get out " 100% success rate too xxk"

You never disagree with another human?

I'd find that mind numbingly fucking boring!

I'm not surprised the insects voluntarily leave!

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Therefore some death causes were inaccurately reported.

"

Yes, trying to give concrete guidelines on exactly which deaths to ascribe to covid was always going to end in arguments. Particularly when the people setting those guidelines always have some political slant one way or another (everyone has some political slant one way or another, we can't help it, people are just made that way). And when those guidelines would be the subject of debate by both well meaning and ill meaning factions.

Especially when our own government is one of the bodies that throughout has treated covid and the policies for dealing with it as a means for giving themselves extra control and lining their own pockets. There absolutely is no wonder that many see only deception in the covid response rather than honest measures to protect the people.

Who’s rikki?

Who’s rikki?"

Don't know but hope they don't lose that number.

(For those of a certain age)

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

Who’s rikki?"

I am fascinated who he means. Does he mean rishi? Is it his nickname for Richard Branson?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

Who’s rikki?

Don't know but hope they don't lose that number.

"

I've twice been to his concerts. He said he thinks he is the only person the News of the World ever outed for being straight after he married a woman !

Wexford

"Lol I do love this bickering, humans are so entertaining but mind numbingly fucking boring, loathsome and extremely dull, this is why I learned how to communicate with insects so rather than chase them around my kitchen I simply gained their attention and told them to " get out " 100% success rate too xxk"

Mind numbing entertainment... wtf

By *exfordMan  over a year ago

discombobulated land

"What when how ."

If not now?

Bradford

"What when how .

If not now?"

Where were you at the beginning of this thread lol

By *exfordMan  over a year ago

discombobulated land

"What when how .

If not now?

Where were you at the beginning of this thread lol"

How brown cow?

Bradford

"What when how .

If not now?

How brown cow?"

OK we have the how we have the what the cow but where's the when

Wexford

"What when how .

If not now?

How brown cow?

OK we have the how we have the what the cow but where's the when"

Now

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

Cookstown

Sorry for your loss but did your dear mum have anything else wrong? "

Adding insult to injury, nice one pal

Bradford

"What when how .

If not now?

How brown cow?

OK we have the how we have the what the cow but where's the when

Now"

Of course its now. yep that covers it .but people still wanting contributing thoughts on the other topic .

Adding insult to injury, nice one pal "

No insult, if you take the time to read you will understand.

» Add a new message to this topic