FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Covid recovery

Covid recovery

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Both testing negative after 12 days but feel worse now than this time last week…odd pains and total exhaustion…anyone else had this? Any tips?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"Both testing negative after 12 days but feel worse now than this time last week…odd pains and total exhaustion…anyone else had this? Any tips?"

Felt knackered for ages and suffered terrible joint pain for a few months.

Physio, exercise, anti inflammatory meds, painkillers and back to work, all helped.

All good now.

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

Nah felt a bit warm for an hour headache for the same hour gone with some ibuprofen no lasting effects never caught it again unvaxxed....

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I took co-codamol, drank Lucozade and rested, then built my activity up slowly.

By *asilForty77Man  over a year ago

a hundred and sixty of us living in a small shoebox in the middle of the road

Lemon honey ginger with a dash of turmeric hot water. Siberian ginseng to help with the lethargy.thats what I had after two days of feeling like total shite,hope that helps.

That’s helpful thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And positive mental attitude - you will get better. Common to get symptoms like yours after any virus - covid a bit worse than others, but it will sort itself out.

Vitamin C and plenty of it..Have you lost your sense of smell and taste?

Mine still hasn't returned properly 11 months on.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I didn't have any traditional symptoms and actually thought I only had hayfever originally

Then the aching and fatigue arrived which lasted about 3 weeks

Just listen to your body & rest as much as you can

Thanks the fatigue does seem worse than the acute stage

By *aveandSue1Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

Exactly same as me. Covid positive days and I had mega sore throat but nothing else. Then a month of constant joint pains and hardly able to get out of bed but tested negative.

By *izumonoWoman  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Don't try to push yourself too soon. Rest, take it slow, you'll get there. Test result means nothing at this point.

By *aturedWithAgeMan  over a year ago

Oldham

Just take it easy and don’t overdo anything.

Mine started to go then came back considerably worse after I went out and did too much.

By *elaninMaverickWoman  over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"Just take it easy and don’t overdo anything.

Mine started to go then came back considerably worse after I went out and did too much. "

Yeah I stayed in bed for 4 days. On day 5 I was able to cycle to work for 10 mins and do a bit of light manual work.

By *elaninMaverickWoman  over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"Both testing negative after 12 days but feel worse now than this time last week…odd pains and total exhaustion…anyone else had this? Any tips?"

Was it a PCR test or a lateral flow test?

The £2 lateral flow tests are unreliable, that's why to fly previously you needed a PCR.

I spent 4 days resting in bed and only popped out to walk 3 minutes to the corner shops.

My appetite disappeared so I just threw a whole bunch of sugar/glucose at my body. Original Lucozade and cola. Sweet biscuits. I also had some crisps for salt. I had no energy to cook or eat a full complete meal. I also keep a raw green smoothie to have once a week so had that.

I took ibuprofen and paracetamol at the correct dosage to help with the fever and pain and fight inflammation.

I take a multivitamin from Boots but I also take extra vitamin B complex, C and D. I also take extra magnesium and iron. I'm a thalassemia carrier and prone to low ferritin and low haemoglobin. Vitamin B complex and iron help with that. Because I have black skin I'm prone to low vitamin D. I take magnesium to help with my sleep. If you are not sure, try a multivitamin first and then have your GP run a blood test to check your level.

Try some breathing exercises to help your lungs recover and re-oxygenate your blood to the correct level. Swimming is a good exercise to train your lungs and have the water support your joint and muscle recovery.

I suffer generally from fatigue and I have to be very careful I don't overwork myself. Sometimes all I do is an hour walk because it's gentle but gets my body moving and my blood pumping around.

Our 24/7 western lifestyle means that many of us are overworked with poor relaxation, leisure and sleep.

"Both testing negative after 12 days but feel worse now than this time last week…odd pains and total exhaustion…anyone else had this? Any tips?

Was it a PCR test or a lateral flow test?

The £2 lateral flow tests are unreliable, that's why to fly previously you needed a PCR.

I spent 4 days resting in bed and only popped out to walk 3 minutes to the corner shops.

My appetite disappeared so I just threw a whole bunch of sugar/glucose at my body. Original Lucozade and cola. Sweet biscuits. I also had some crisps for salt. I had no energy to cook or eat a full complete meal. I also keep a raw green smoothie to have once a week so had that.

I took ibuprofen and paracetamol at the correct dosage to help with the fever and pain and fight inflammation.

I take a multivitamin from Boots but I also take extra vitamin B complex, C and D. I also take extra magnesium and iron. I'm a thalassemia carrier and prone to low ferritin and low haemoglobin. Vitamin B complex and iron help with that. Because I have black skin I'm prone to low vitamin D. I take magnesium to help with my sleep. If you are not sure, try a multivitamin first and then have your GP run a blood test to check your level.

Try some breathing exercises to help your lungs recover and re-oxygenate your blood to the correct level. Swimming is a good exercise to train your lungs and have the water support your joint and muscle recovery.

I suffer generally from fatigue and I have to be very careful I don't overwork myself. Sometimes all I do is an hour walk because it's gentle but gets my body moving and my blood pumping around.

Our 24/7 western lifestyle means that many of us are overworked with poor relaxation, leisure and sleep."

LTR positive several times for both before fading and gone. It’s horrible and sorry you’ve suffered too and thanks for advice. Take care and hope you return to full health

The only way to replace the glutathione in your body is Nac cysteine, without it your immune system will not recover. I also suggest you buy zeolite and colode silver.

Good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic