FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > J. Small of Pfizer

J. Small of Pfizer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lecom1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Stornoway

What the hell did she say?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *EloveMan  over a year ago

the Pool of Life

https://youtu.be/J6VbI8gOnUM

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hahaha to all of those people sheeple who decided that they wanted to hate anyone who was not vaccinated, that those not vaccinated were not allowed to live breathe or be in this world, that were persecuted and forced to have a vaccination to work travel go to school and the live life as a human, I hope your ready to apologise for the way that you had acted treated and followed the narrative of lies that are now becoming more and more evident. For those of us who already knew the lies and deceit of the government and cooperations and stood firm on the belief and understood the truths around the vaccine and the programs that were forced upon society, those who bowed down are responsible for the economic chaos we are in now, shops and business livelihoods suicide and children's education and mental health, this sits on your shoulders you went along with it without questioning, you were told to sit down and be quite and like good little citizens you did that. Well done to you, the truth is there for to see and more is coming out- I suggest you look at the recent trend of data - abnormal high death rate are soon to exceed that of covid related deaths …. Sad very sad.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"Hahaha to all of those people sheeple who decided that they wanted to hate anyone who was not vaccinated, that those not vaccinated were not allowed to live breathe or be in this world, that were persecuted and forced to have a vaccination to work travel go to school and the live life as a human, I hope your ready to apologise for the way that you had acted treated and followed the narrative of lies that are now becoming more and more evident. For those of us who already knew the lies and deceit of the government and cooperations and stood firm on the belief and understood the truths around the vaccine and the programs that were forced upon society, those who bowed down are responsible for the economic chaos we are in now, shops and business livelihoods suicide and children's education and mental health, this sits on your shoulders you went along with it without questioning, you were told to sit down and be quite and like good little citizens you did that. Well done to you, the truth is there for to see and more is coming out- I suggest you look at the recent trend of data - abnormal high death rate are soon to exceed that of covid related deaths …. Sad very sad. "

I don't know what data you are seeing but the excess uk deaths in 2022 so far are a lot lower than 2021 and much much lower than 2020.

By *eliusMan  over a year ago

Henlow

"Hahaha to all of those people sheeple who decided that they wanted to hate anyone who was not vaccinated, that those not vaccinated were not allowed to live breathe or be in this world, that were persecuted and forced to have a vaccination to work travel go to school and the live life as a human, I hope your ready to apologise for the way that you had acted treated and followed the narrative of lies that are now becoming more and more evident. For those of us who already knew the lies and deceit of the government and cooperations and stood firm on the belief and understood the truths around the vaccine and the programs that were forced upon society, those who bowed down are responsible for the economic chaos we are in now, shops and business livelihoods suicide and children's education and mental health, this sits on your shoulders you went along with it without questioning, you were told to sit down and be quite and like good little citizens you did that. Well done to you, the truth is there for to see and more is coming out- I suggest you look at the recent trend of data - abnormal high death rate are soon to exceed that of covid related deaths …. Sad very sad.

I don't know what data you are seeing but the excess uk deaths in 2022 so far are a lot lower than 2021 and much much lower than 2020."

YouTube, facebook and the the ability to eat, drink and shit conspiracies always trumps facts and science.

By *skyouneverknowMan  over a year ago

Calne

We all knew this - it was always about reducing the personal risk of serious ilness, and consequently reducing pressure on the NHS.

The vaccines weren't designed to reduce transmission - if the do it's a bonus.

This is a non-story.

By *uckscpl_bi_femCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

If the vaccines didn’t stop transmission then why did all the care staff lose their jobs??

Milton Keynes

Why were all those who chose not too have the vaccine ridiculed, called covidiots refuseniks etc.. if it didn’t stop the spread??

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"We all knew this - it was always about reducing the personal risk of serious ilness, and consequently reducing pressure on the NHS.

This is a non-story. "

yup and of you look at the early statistics against the original 3 strains the vaccine was actually helping with transmission, then the new variant hit and that was a game changer. Suddenly the statistics showed that while it helped lower viral load... that it was not helping as much as early figures had seemed to suggest prior to the mutation.

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Torridge Area of Devon

"Hahaha to all of those people sheeple who decided that they wanted to hate anyone who was not vaccinated, that those not vaccinated were not allowed to live breathe or be in this world, that were persecuted and forced to have a vaccination to work travel go to school and the live life as a human, I hope your ready to apologise for the way that you had acted treated and followed the narrative of lies that are now becoming more and more evident. For those of us who already knew the lies and deceit of the government and cooperations and stood firm on the belief and understood the truths around the vaccine and the programs that were forced upon society, those who bowed down are responsible for the economic chaos we are in now, shops and business livelihoods suicide and children's education and mental health, this sits on your shoulders you went along with it without questioning, you were told to sit down and be quite and like good little citizens you did that. Well done to you, the truth is there for to see and more is coming out- I suggest you look at the recent trend of data - abnormal high death rate are soon to exceed that of covid related deaths …. Sad very sad. "

Have you ever worked in an ITU ? I am guessing you havent.

By *cotsman75Man  over a year ago

North fife

"Hahaha to all of those people sheeple who decided that they wanted to hate anyone who was not vaccinated, that those not vaccinated were not allowed to live breathe or be in this world, that were persecuted and forced to have a vaccination to work travel go to school and the live life as a human, I hope your ready to apologise for the way that you had acted treated and followed the narrative of lies that are now becoming more and more evident. For those of us who already knew the lies and deceit of the government and cooperations and stood firm on the belief and understood the truths around the vaccine and the programs that were forced upon society, those who bowed down are responsible for the economic chaos we are in now, shops and business livelihoods suicide and children's education and mental health, this sits on your shoulders you went along with it without questioning, you were told to sit down and be quite and like good little citizens you did that. Well done to you, the truth is there for to see and more is coming out- I suggest you look at the recent trend of data - abnormal high death rate are soon to exceed that of covid related deaths …. Sad very sad.

I don't know what data you are seeing but the excess uk deaths in 2022 so far are a lot lower than 2021 and much much lower than 2020."

Excess deaths in England and Wales are up 10-13% with 900 extra deaths per week this year.

Half of which are unexplained.

This trend is mirrored throughout the world, Australia have reported 17% excess deaths.

This is not really being reported on. It should be in the news.

Durham

I don't know what data you are seeing but the excess uk deaths in 2022 so far are a lot lower than 2021 and much much lower than 2020.

Excess deaths in England and Wales are up 10-13% with 900 extra deaths per week this year.

This trend is mirrored throughout the world, Australia have reported 17% excess deaths.

"

I will repeat this again the excess deaths in 2022 are less than half of 2021 and a fraction of 2020. Where does the excess this year come from? wait times for ambulances and treatment waiting lists are at record highs. There has been very high temperatures. I personally suspect the excess deaths are in the main due to people catching a disease that has a tendency to attack the heart and other organs and being weakened.

"

Were all those excess deaths attributed to people who'd been vaccinated?

Your statistic holds absolutely zero weight without this data. Might as well have been a number you've plucked from thin air.

"We all knew this - it was always about reducing the personal risk of serious ilness, and consequently reducing pressure on the NHS.

This is a non-story. "

Non story ?? Haha really the fact that it’s in the European Parliament at the moment and that Pfizer sold their vaccine with the basis that it stopped transmission. Is a non story that billions of tax payers money spent and businesses have failed and suicide is a non story - non story yep, your tax money and your children's tax money and their childrens money will be paying for this monumental lie -but it’s not a story

This is a non-story. "

I will repeat this again the excess deaths in 2022 are less than half of 2021 and a fraction of 2020. Where does the excess this year come from? wait times for ambulances and treatment waiting lists are at record highs. There has been very high temperatures. I personally suspect the excess deaths are in the main due to people catching a disease that has a tendency to attack the heart and other organs and being weakened."

Excess deaths have been to the data of the last 7 years you can see the spike of covid and the deaths, but now we are seeing in all ages and increase across the world. . Pfizer have openly lied in the courts and yet still the sheeple dont see it - eventually it will be seen clearly by all, next you’ll be saying nothing to worry about with economy because your all warm in your house ….

I will repeat this again the excess deaths in 2022 are less than half of 2021 and a fraction of 2020. Where does the excess this year come from? wait times for ambulances and treatment waiting lists are at record highs. There has been very high temperatures. I personally suspect the excess deaths are in the main due to people catching a disease that has a tendency to attack the heart and other organs and being weakened."

Your statistic holds absolutely zero weight without this data. Might as well have been a number you've plucked from thin air. "

Milton Keynes

Trouble is a lot of the people who have been conned won’t admit have being conned

What is known is that there excess deaths than no one currently can account for the reason only that since the last 6 months it has progressively got worse in all ages and more in men

What we can say is it needs to be fully investigated and it is not normal and we need to know why, but it’s very serious but because it’s not on the news doesn’t mean it’s not happening.

Scottish baby death rate has double from 2in 1000 to about 4 and agin it’s unknown there something strange going on.

Your statistic holds absolutely zero weight without this data. Might as well have been a number you've plucked from thin air. "

"Trouble is a lot of the people who have been conned won’t admit have being conned "

Cos they are sheeple ??

"What is known is that there excess deaths than no one currently can account for the reason only that since the last 6 months it has progressively got worse in all ages and more in men

What we can say is it needs to be fully investigated and it is not normal and we need to know why, but it’s very serious but because it’s not on the news doesn’t mean it’s not happening.

Scottish baby death rate has double from 2in 1000 to about 4 and agin it’s unknown there something strange going on.

Hahaha to all of those people sheeple who decided that they wanted to hate anyone who was not vaccinated, that those not vaccinated were not allowed to live breathe or be in this world, that were persecuted and forced to have a vaccination to work travel go to school and the live life as a human, I hope your ready to apologise for the way that you had acted treated and followed the narrative of lies that are now becoming more and more evident. For those of us who already knew the lies and deceit of the government and cooperations and stood firm on the belief and understood the truths around the vaccine and the programs that were forced upon society, those who bowed down are responsible for the economic chaos we are in now, shops and business livelihoods suicide and children's education and mental health, this sits on your shoulders you went along with it without questioning, you were told to sit down and be quite and like good little citizens you did that. Well done to you, the truth is there for to see and more is coming out- I suggest you look at the recent trend of data - abnormal high death rate are soon to exceed that of covid related deaths …. Sad very sad.

So... No.

Milton Keynes

My mum is a classic example 1st jab bed ridden for a week. Booster in bed for 10 days, third jab same again and guess what 2 months later got covid and spent another week bedridden!

Comes round last week and tells me she’s got 4th jab booked next week!!

Absolutely brainwashed by the media!

"My mum is a classic example 1st jab bed ridden for a week. Booster in bed for 10 days, third jab same again and guess what 2 months later got covid and spent another week bedridden!

Absolutely brainwashed by the media!"

The only way for you to know whether the vaxx didn't work in her favour was if she'd caught covid before she got vaxxed.

As (I'm presuming) she didn't, we can only assume one of two scenarios:

1) you're correct in saying the vaccines were needless, or

2) if she was already bedridden for a week even after 3 jabs, imagine how bad it could have been if she'd had none at all.

Sadly we'll never know, but I have my hunches.

Milton Keynes

"My mum is a classic example 1st jab bed ridden for a week. Booster in bed for 10 days, third jab same again and guess what 2 months later got covid and spent another week bedridden!

The only way for you to know whether the vaxx didn't work in her favour was if she'd caught covid before she got vaxxed.

2) if she was already bedridden for a week even after 3 jabs, imagine how bad it could have been if she'd had none at all.

Sadly we'll never know, but I have my hunches. "

Or 3) maybe the first 3 jabs damaged her natural immune system and she would have been better letting nature take its course with the virus

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

"I don't know what data you are seeing but the excess uk deaths in 2022 so far are a lot lower than 2021 and much much lower than 2020."

Enough of these unnecessary facts!!

Sadly we'll never know, but I have my hunches.

Or 3) maybe the first 3 jabs damaged her natural immune system and she would have been better letting nature take its course with the virus "

In that case I would just hope you don't regret saying that, as nature may have had a very nasty course in mind.

As a genuine rule of thumb I don't apologise to people who think referring to people as "shepple" somehow strengthens their argument.

A reasoned debate, im all for that but given your opening line, your vitriol and that your claim about excess deaths is easily dismissed as nonsense, I'm not sure there's scope for debate

"I don't know what data you are seeing but the excess uk deaths in 2022 so far are a lot lower than 2021 and much much lower than 2020.

Enough of these unnecessary facts!!"

Unnecessary cos you don’t want hear them? Or because they are true ? Haha

[Removed by poster at 25/10/22 20:52:16]

"I don't know what data you are seeing but the excess uk deaths in 2022 so far are a lot lower than 2021 and much much lower than 2020.

Enough of these unnecessary facts!!

Unnecessary cos you don’t want hear them? Or because they are true ? Haha"

Excess deaths fir 2022 do not match never mond exceds thise in 2020. Unless yiy have a credible source thst says otherwise?

Sheeple shepple who cares they follow the narrative and ask no question and seem not have a great common sense and ability to look at what todays choices will do to tomorrows people. Even piers Morgan is apologising for getting it very wrong in his own words, but he’s still a t*#t because these people are mesmerised by the shiney bright thing in their hands and manipulated without even knowing it, makes them very much sheeple- and it’s because of sheeple that we are in the mess

Next you will tell Rishi does not have any huge vested interest in Moderna and that his wife pays tax in the uk … lol

"

Sheeple shepple who cares they follow the narrative and ask no question and seem not have a great common sense and ability to look at what todays choices will do to tomorrows people. Even piers Morgan is apologising for getting it very wrong in his own words, but he’s still a t*#t because these people are mesmerised by the shiney bright thing in their hands and manipulated without even knowing it, makes them very much sheeple- and it’s because of sheeple that we are in the mess

Next you will tell Rishi does not have any huge vested interest in Moderna and that his wife pays tax in the uk … lol "

Again I'm not sure starting an argument with 'shepple' strengthens your debating point...

So that's a no to hard facts and a credible source around excess deaths I take it?

No no I have the hard facts - I wouldn’t post anything if I wasn’t certain of them, I don’t gamble unless it’s a dead cert lol . Few more months it will be clearer yet, I don’t doubt that - sheeple will still argue that the colour is still red rather than admit that it’s blue even if they know that it is blue rather argue than admit there can be wrong. I like the word sheeple - It’s a nice word, nice cuddly things are they not…..

"No no I have the hard facts - I wouldn’t post anything if I wasn’t certain of them, I don’t gamble unless it’s a dead cert lol . Few more months it will be clearer yet, I don’t doubt that - sheeple will still argue that the colour is still red rather than admit that it’s blue even if they know that it is blue rather argue than admit there can be wrong. I like the word sheeple - It’s a nice word, nice cuddly things are they not…..

"

So you claim it's a fact that excess deaths exceed 2020 but you admit you have no hard facts to support that?

Again a barrage of insults to detract from the lack of sources to outlandish claims really doesn't strengthen your argument

[Removed by poster at 25/10/22 21:32:08]

"No no I have the hard facts - I wouldn’t post anything if I wasn’t certain of them, I don’t gamble unless it’s a dead cert lol . Few more months it will be clearer yet, I don’t doubt that - sheeple will still argue that the colour is still red rather than admit that it’s blue even if they know that it is blue rather argue than admit there can be wrong. I like the word sheeple - It’s a nice word, nice cuddly things are they not…..

So you claim it's a fact that excess deaths exceed 2020 but you admit you have no hard facts to support that?

Again a barrage of insults to detract from the lack of sources to outlandish claims really doesn't strengthen your argument "

Don’t need to strengthen it- the facts speak for themselves - there all there , all because you haven't seen them and has not been on the BBC news, doesn’t mean it’s not true lol - still red is it ?

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

Again a barrage of insults to detract from the lack of sources to outlandish claims really doesn't strengthen your argument "

Yep! Exactly this…. The “sheeple” bollox is just a façade

Barrage ?? Not sure the word sheeple is a barrage but red is red, I can only guess that sheeple don’t like to be called sheeple because they are part of a demographic that seem to follow, some people didn’t like to be called anti vaxer, because they didn’t take the vaccine, is what is are what they are lol

Again a barrage of insults to detract from the lack of sources to outlandish claims really doesn't strengthen your argument

Don’t need to strengthen it- the facts speak for themselves - there all there , all because you haven't seen them and has not been on the BBC news, doesn’t mean it’s not true lol - still red is it ? "

"No, no, I have no hard facts"

Your words.

Also your words

"The facts doeak for themselves"

Now, I'm autistic and I take things literally but both thise statements simply cannot be true!!

[Removed by poster at 25/10/22 21:38:39]

Went fishing today - caught me a couple of sheeple, threw them back in

Have a lovely day

By *imes_berksMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

"Non story ?? Haha really the fact that it’s in the European Parliament at the moment and that Pfizer sold their vaccine with the basis that it stopped transmission. Is a non story that billions of tax payers money spent and businesses have failed and suicide is a non story - non story yep, your tax money and your children's tax money and their childrens money will be paying for this monumental lie -but it’s not a story

We all knew this - it was always about reducing the personal risk of serious ilness, and consequently reducing pressure on the NHS.

This is a non-story. "

Can you show where Pfizer sold their vaccine as stopping transmission. Their study protocol states it was designed to investigate the primary infection of the virus. Nothing in the protocol about transmission investigation. The Pfizer exec was just confirming that fact but non scientists have made 5 from 2+2 and started shouting loudly. In fact, if you read the FDA emergency use registration for the Pfizer vaccine, it actually states that transmission was not investigated.

Milton Keynes

"Non story ?? Haha really the fact that it’s in the European Parliament at the moment and that Pfizer sold their vaccine with the basis that it stopped transmission. Is a non story that billions of tax payers money spent and businesses have failed and suicide is a non story - non story yep, your tax money and your children's tax money and their childrens money will be paying for this monumental lie -but it’s not a story

This is a non-story.

Can you show where Pfizer sold their vaccine as stopping transmission. Their study protocol states it was designed to investigate the primary infection of the virus. Nothing in the protocol about transmission investigation. The Pfizer exec was just confirming that fact but non scientists have made 5 from 2+2 and started shouting loudly. In fact, if you read the FDA emergency use registration for the Pfizer vaccine, it actually states that transmission was not investigated. "

So why then were millions of people coerced, bribed and ridiculed into having the jab under the pretence that it protected others when that was clearly not the case?

This is a non-story.

Can you show where Pfizer sold their vaccine as stopping transmission. Their study protocol states it was designed to investigate the primary infection of the virus. Nothing in the protocol about transmission investigation. The Pfizer exec was just confirming that fact but non scientists have made 5 from 2+2 and started shouting loudly. In fact, if you read the FDA emergency use registration for the Pfizer vaccine, it actually states that transmission was not investigated. "

Which makes it all the more strange that many world leaders told us it would. Hence the lifting of lockdown as vaccination increased.

It was as if they were trying to stick a plaster on the populatioms poor health.

I have lost count of the posts i saw from the vaccine fans saying get vaccinated to stop transmission. Possibly most have chosen to forget that

Bracknell

This is a non-story.

Can you show where Pfizer sold their vaccine as stopping transmission. Their study protocol states it was designed to investigate the primary infection of the virus. Nothing in the protocol about transmission investigation. The Pfizer exec was just confirming that fact but non scientists have made 5 from 2+2 and started shouting loudly. In fact, if you read the FDA emergency use registration for the Pfizer vaccine, it actually states that transmission was not investigated.

So why then were millions of people coerced, bribed and ridiculed into having the jab under the pretence that it protected others when that was clearly not the case?"

Where in my statement do I mention governments? I was only responding about the comment that incorrectly said that Pfizer mis-sold the vaccine. As stated in my response, this was factually incorrect. However, further study review of the data post large scale vaccination does show that the vaccines do reduce transmission. This could only be concluded once a larger database had become available and does not take anything away from the original trials which were targeted on reducing primary infection from the virus. Just because that wasn’t part of the original study doesn’t mean that it doesn’t help reduce transmission.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"I have lost count of the posts i saw from the vaccine fans saying get vaccinated to stop transmission. Possibly most have chosen to forget that "

The vaccines were a successful tool in getting us out of the worst atrocities of the pandemic. They drastically reduced death s and serious illness levels, which were the key aims of them. They did help to reduce infectivity too though this wasn't sold as a benefit of vaccination.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

All I will say is, the lower someone’s academic achievements the more vocal their support is towards conspiracy theories….

By *tstillworksMan  over a year ago

Darlington

"All I will say is, the lower someone’s academic achievements the more vocal their support is towards conspiracy theories…. "

Can you produce a fact sheet to add any evidence to the above ?

Like the politics, people really do have short memories, change tact as suits and deny what was ever said, then tell us that what was said was never true of their stance hahaha.

Milton Keynes

"Like the politics, people really do have short memories, change tact as suits and deny what was ever said, then tell us that what was said was never true of their stance hahaha. "

Yeah people like Piers Morgan a year ago calling everyone who had not been jabbed selfish idiots and saying they shouldn’t be allowed in shops bars etc.. now completely backtracking! Plenty of others who were very vocal now suspiciously quiet!

By *ocusMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

"If the vaccines didn’t stop transmission then why did all the care staff lose their jobs??"

Vaccines were not about reducing transmission i.e. stopping you passing it on when you already had it.

Vaccines reduced the chances of you getting it in the first place. If you are exposed to covid but don't get it then you can't pass it on.

You see the difference?

"Like the politics, people really do have short memories, change tact as suits and deny what was ever said, then tell us that what was said was never true of their stance hahaha.

Yeah people like Piers Morgan a year ago calling everyone who had not been jabbed selfish idiots and saying they shouldn’t be allowed in shops bars etc.. now completely backtracking! Plenty of others who were very vocal now suspiciously quiet!"

Piers Morgan following a populist agenda that gets him publicity regardless of what he may actually believe! No I refuse to believe it

Milton Keynes

"If the vaccines didn’t stop transmission then why did all the care staff lose their jobs??

Vaccines were not about reducing transmission i.e. stopping you passing it on when you already had it.

Vaccines reduced the chances of you getting it in the first place. If you are exposed to covid but don't get it then you can't pass it on.

You see the difference?"

Except that they do not reduce the chance of getting it, they supposedly lessen the symptoms if you do. They have no effect on transmission. Hence why did all the unjabbed care staff lose their jobs?

Durham

"If the vaccines didn’t stop transmission then why did all the care staff lose their jobs??

You see the difference?

Except that they do not reduce the chance of getting it, they supposedly lessen the symptoms if you do. They have no effect on transmission. Hence why did all the unjabbed care staff lose their jobs?"

They were not designed to lower transmission but by happy accident they did lower transmission especially until delta and omicron came along when lower transmission declined.

Milton Keynes

You see the difference?

Except that they do not reduce the chance of getting it, they supposedly lessen the symptoms if you do. They have no effect on transmission. Hence why did all the unjabbed care staff lose their jobs?

They were not designed to lower transmission but by happy accident they did lower transmission especially until delta and omicron came along when lower transmission declined. "

So can somebody tell me then why the unjabbed care workers lost their jobs??

The next part of the globalist plan is about to be revealed, Central Bank digital currency, the end of cash and the start of programmable micro chip money, a Chinese style social/climate credit score and vaccine compliance. Starts in May next year in the US with the rest of the world to follow suit. Our new PM is heavily in a digital ID company.

Durham

"The next part of the globalist plan is about to be revealed, Central Bank digital currency, the end of cash and the start of programmable micro chip money, a Chinese style social/climate credit score and vaccine compliance. Starts in May next year in the US with the rest of the world to follow suit. Our new PM is heavily in a digital ID company. "

I think you have just hit a conspiracy full house.

Durham

You see the difference?

They were not designed to lower transmission but by happy accident they did lower transmission especially until delta and omicron came along when lower transmission declined.

So can somebody tell me then why the unjabbed care workers lost their jobs??"

They didn't lose their jobs in the end did they.

Reading

[Removed by poster at 26/10/22 14:28:31]

Reading

You see the difference?

They didn't lose their jobs in the end did they."

Oh c’mon, why let something as simple as the facts get in the way of a nice conspiracy…..

Why don't you just Google may 2023 us central bank digital currency?

https://www.centralbanking.com/central-banks/financial-market-infrastructure/7952861/fednow-scheduled-for-mid-2023-launch

By *skyouneverknowMan  over a year ago

Calne

I do worry about the lizards prowling the edges of our flat earth - they're controlling everything

You see the difference?

They didn't lose their jobs in the end did they."

Many did though, or were heavily very heavily Coerced into have a vaccination. Many many Other just decided just remove them self from planet sadly

This is a non-story. "

Man, every politician and others in the world told us it would stop transmission.

I'm not taking sides here but they did say that and it was a lie.

You see the difference?

Many did though, or were heavily very heavily Coerced into have a vaccination. Many many Other just decided just remove them self from planet sadly "

In your last sentence arebyiu implying care workers have committed suicide rather than take the vaccines? Or when yiu say remove themselves from the planet do you mean something else?

By *unlinguyMan  over a year ago

South Dublin

Well the fact that the Australian President said on natiomal tv that if you fell off your bike and broke your arm, when you goto hispital you would be admitted as a Covid Case wrecked my head. And this is even worse.. my father died of cancer, it tore him to shreds...the hospital put his death down to covid...we battled for months

to have covid removed from the cause.of death because before the covid started he was given 6-12 months.. so the figures they give about covid..i dint trust them.

You see the difference?

Many did though, or were heavily very heavily Coerced into have a vaccination. Many many Other just decided just remove them self from planet sadly

In your last sentence arebyiu implying care workers have committed suicide rather than take the vaccines? Or when yiu say remove themselves from the planet do you mean something else?"

The rate of suicide went up with being locked up restricted coerced the fear for some people was to great, teens and young people has been very hard and sad to witness it first hand. People when faced with possibilities of no work no way out were in dire straights, and they made this choice.

Many because of the fear - on both sides of the discussion, the fear was too great, these forums are often so bad, just read every topic and thread, ends up with same old crap,

If the forum itself part of the problem or solution…… some say it helps people other will say it’s creating negativity in groups and even hate, if the forum doesn’t exist would we better off?

If a tree falls and no one is there to see it - does it make a noise ……

Turn the whole virus topic off and let’s all start being much nicer to each other

As you were naked people !!

You see the difference?

In your last sentence arebyiu implying care workers have committed suicide rather than take the vaccines? Or when yiu say remove themselves from the planet do you mean something else?

The rate of suicide went up with being locked up restricted coerced the fear for some people was to great, teens and young people has been very hard and sad to witness it first hand. People when faced with possibilities of no work no way out were in dire straights, and they made this choice. "

Any figures to qualify this?

Reading

"If a tree falls and no one is there to see it - does it make a noise ……

Turn the whole virus topic off and let’s all start being much nicer to each other

As you were naked people !! "

Says the couple stirring the pot with total bollox……

Wow and that’s your take away ….

By *eliusMan  over a year ago

Henlow

"If the vaccines didn’t stop transmission then why did all the care staff lose their jobs??"

Reduce the risk of transmission not totally eliminate and the symptoms passed on or caught from someone immunised generally not as severe. Never, ever, were we told that you could never get COVID once immunised.

Yet another example of the Mandela effect.

"If a tree falls and no one is there to see it - does it make a noise ……

As you were naked people !!

Says the couple stirring the pot with total bollox…… "

Exactly it’s very easy to stir- glad it’s been noticed, mission completed,

To all, enjoy autumn, enjoy the next few months, it’s going to get bumpy, it’s going to get a little odd, I’m sure as spring returns things with be clearer, might not be as we expect but certainly clearer

Over and out…

By *ilver Fox 60Man  over a year ago

Southport

[Removed by poster at 26/10/22 17:47:43]

By *ilver Fox 60Man  over a year ago

Southport

If everyone had avoided vaccination due to government 'lies' it is very possible you would not be alive to make posts like this.

Bracknell

You see the difference?

The rate of suicide went up with being locked up restricted coerced the fear for some people was to great, teens and young people has been very hard and sad to witness it first hand. People when faced with possibilities of no work no way out were in dire straights, and they made this choice.

Any figures to qualify this?"

See the ONS figures for England and Wales. Suicides went down in 2020 (that includes three lockdowns) compared to 2019. They went up in 2021 but were the same as 2018 figures. Facts don’t seem to mirror the wording above.