FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Ready for the next one :)

Ready for the next one :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A Boston university have recently created a new strain of covid in the US this week- did they not learn anything, they have splice the original strain of wuhan with the omnicron virus and which killed 80 % of the humanised mice, so gain of function. Using spoke protein from both and found it to be deadly and not effected by the current vaccines.

Next you will be telling me that the main data cables that were cut in shetlands (where uks largest fuel depot) and the same time in Europe a main data cable also cut was an accident. Haha this event didn’t happen either I guess

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Love the sound of silence must be right

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"Love the sound of silence must be right "

Or more likely is that most sane people recognise bollox when they read it

Which bit is do you think is Bollox ?

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

Heard the scientists in michigan had created a new strain but not about the data cable

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_WTZo9ieBKY

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Sure. It's not like I stopped wearing masks. I'll be fine.

Yes please keep wearing it

Manchester (she/her)

"Yes please keep wearing it "

It's working for me. No Covid, no colds, no weird germs. I'm in great health. I don't know why we haven't been wearing them to avoid getting sick for years.

If there is a master plague out to get us, it'll skip me entirely. Result.

"Heard the scientists in michigan had created a new strain but not about the data cable "

I wasn’t aware that one of the Uk’s largest fuel depots was also in shetlands either but apparently is….

"Yes please keep wearing it

It's working for me. No Covid, no colds, no weird germs. I'm in great health. I don't know why we haven't been wearing them to avoid getting sick for years.

If there is a master plague out to get us, it'll skip me entirely. Result."

It is strange - I have not worn a mask the whole time either , also no cold no covid, no sickness, all those wearing a mask must have kept me so safe

Manchester (she/her)

It is strange - I have not worn a mask the whole time either , also no cold no covid, no sickness, all those wearing a mask must have kept me so safe "

You're very lucky.

May the odds be ever in your favour. I'll skip luck, I have evidence.

I once took a placebo for a headache I was later told, it fixed my headache though , how strange the world is

But each to their own, if it works it works,

Manchester (she/her)

Hmm. Not sure what placebos have to do with physical barriers

It is strange - I have not worn a mask the whole time either , also no cold no covid, no sickness, all those wearing a mask must have kept me so safe

You're very lucky.

May the odds be ever in your favour. I'll skip luck, I have evidence."

Not sure it’s my luck, maybe it’s you who’s had the luck , who knows

Manchester (she/her)

You're very lucky.

May the odds be ever in your favour. I'll skip luck, I have evidence.

Not sure it’s my luck, maybe it’s you who’s had the luck , who knows "

We'll see in a few years. Who knows. Maybe I'll have dropped dead of icky Pfizer immune debt oxygen deprivation vaccine holocaust.

I'll take my chances

"Hmm. Not sure what placebos have to do with physical barriers "

But it’s not a physical barrier? You can still breath… the air in is from the room and the air out has the moisture on it, the moisture carries the virus, if you wear a mask and breath on glass you can steam it up… the only mask that can work well would be a full gas mask that is fitted that filters all and removes the moisture. The mask slows it moving forwards and forces more out the side. The air is the same it’s not filtered as the micro pours on the mask are larger than the virus molecules…. Check the spec of your mask and data of the molecule size of the virus…. But like I said keep wearing it if it makes sense, it’s just doesn’t to me based on the evidence.

I think the cold might get to us first …..

Manchester (she/her)

"Hmm. Not sure what placebos have to do with physical barriers

But it’s not a physical barrier? You can still breath… the air in is from the room and the air out has the moisture on it, the moisture carries the virus, if you wear a mask and breath on glass you can steam it up… the only mask that can work well would be a full gas mask that is fitted that filters all and removes the moisture. The mask slows it moving forwards and forces more out the side. The air is the same it’s not filtered as the micro pours on the mask are larger than the virus molecules…. Check the spec of your mask and data of the molecule size of the virus…. But like I said keep wearing it if it makes sense, it’s just doesn’t to me based on the evidence. "

If that's your understanding, then we're unlikely to see eye to eye on rudimentary physics.

It has no effect on my life whatsoever, though, so crack on.

Manchester (she/her)

"I think the cold might get to us first ….."

You know you can put a jumper on, right?

By *enuineguy76Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

But it’s not a physical barrier? You can still breath… the air in is from the room and the air out has the moisture on it, the moisture carries the virus, if you wear a mask and breath on glass you can steam it up… the only mask that can work well would be a full gas mask that is fitted that filters all and removes the moisture. The mask slows it moving forwards and forces more out the side. The air is the same it’s not filtered as the micro pours on the mask are larger than the virus molecules…. Check the spec of your mask and data of the molecule size of the virus…. But like I said keep wearing it if it makes sense, it’s just doesn’t to me based on the evidence. "

plus the moisture on the Mask causes bacteria on the mask which you start to breath in; and then when you take the mask off over night the moist mask is a good environment for fungus - not to mention the polypropylene micro plastics that you can breath into your lungs which can cause cancer - but I agree; if it makes you feel comfortable that your protected then by all means continue to wear it.

Manchester (she/her)

But it’s not a physical barrier? You can still breath… the air in is from the room and the air out has the moisture on it, the moisture carries the virus, if you wear a mask and breath on glass you can steam it up… the only mask that can work well would be a full gas mask that is fitted that filters all and removes the moisture. The mask slows it moving forwards and forces more out the side. The air is the same it’s not filtered as the micro pours on the mask are larger than the virus molecules…. Check the spec of your mask and data of the molecule size of the virus…. But like I said keep wearing it if it makes sense, it’s just doesn’t to me based on the evidence. plus the moisture on the Mask causes bacteria on the mask which you start to breath in; and then when you take the mask off over night the moist mask is a good environment for fungus - not to mention the polypropylene micro plastics that you can breath into your lungs which can cause cancer - but I agree; if it makes you feel comfortable that your protected then by all means continue to wear it. "

I'll give your advice the consideration it deserves.

"I think the cold might get to us first …..

You know you can put a jumper on, right?"

but if that Boston virus gets out ….. yikes

Manchester (she/her)

"but if that Boston virus gets out ….. yikes "

If it's a respiratory virus, those of us wearing masks will be laughing

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

Your not going to change the mind of someone who has their pronouns on their profile I'm surprised the Ukraine flag isn't flying too

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"Which bit is do you think is Bollox ?

"

Just the words really...

By *ananaman41Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"but if that Boston virus gets out ….. yikes

If it's a respiratory virus, those of us wearing masks will be laughing "

You mean those cloth masks that we all wore during the pandemic, like some halloween outfit? You still wearing one of those?

Dear lord

Manchester (she/her)

You mean those cloth masks that we all wore during the pandemic, like some halloween outfit? You still wearing one of those?

Dear lord"

If I'd meant cloth mask, I would have said it.

Dublin

Dear lord

If I'd meant cloth mask, I would have said it."

Well whatever kinda mask youre wearing, you have my sympathies. Youve been succeasfully tethered to it

Manchester (she/her)

Dear lord

Well whatever kinda mask youre wearing, you have my sympathies. Youve been succeasfully tethered to it"

Ta. I'm quite happy with my choices. We'll see how it goes in a few years as we learn about the long term effects of Covid

Dublin

Dear lord

Well whatever kinda mask youre wearing, you have my sympathies. Youve been succeasfully tethered to it

Ta. I'm quite happy with my choices. We'll see how it goes in a few years as we learn about the long term effects of Covid "

So you plan on wearing a mask until the end of your days then?

Manchester (she/her)

Dear lord

Ta. I'm quite happy with my choices. We'll see how it goes in a few years as we learn about the long term effects of Covid

So you plan on wearing a mask until the end of your days then? "

Probably.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

What is the source of these claims? I've not read the full thread, so it may be here but to make what appears to be inflammatory claims, at least requires valid sources.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/10/22 00:03:07]

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

Going back to the OP because we have got a bit sidetracked, but that is absolute BS.

Central

"A Boston university have recently created a new strain of covid in the US this week- did they not learn anything, they have splice the original strain of wuhan with the omnicron virus and which killed 80 % of the humanised mice, so gain of function. Using spoke protein from both and found it to be deadly and not effected by the current vaccines.

Next you will be telling me that the main data cables that were cut in shetlands (where uks largest fuel depot) and the same time in Europe a main data cable also cut was an accident. Haha this event didn’t happen either I guess

"

I think you could potentially need to learn to select better, the sources of your scientific materials. Choose peer-reviewed research evidence that's published within reputable journals.

Media sources such as Main Stream Media, including the Daily Fail etc, or social media dont cut it.

Central

"A Boston university have recently created a new strain of covid in the US this week- did they not learn anything, they have splice the original strain of wuhan with the omnicron virus and which killed 80 % of the humanised mice, so gain of function. Using spoke protein from both and found it to be deadly and not effected by the current vaccines.

I think you could potentially need to learn to select better, the sources of your scientific materials. Choose peer-reviewed research evidence that's published within reputable journals.

Media sources such as Main Stream Media, including the Daily Fail etc, or social media dont cut it. "

Obviously the original post, as suspected, is twaddle.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

How do you humanise a mouse?

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"How do you humanise a mouse?"

Training, patience, a healthy diet and regular exercise.

After a while they can complete a Sudoku puzzle and make a cuppa.

Winston

By *oft_SensualTV/TS  over a year ago

Yorkshire

There was a recent experiment where different viruses were forced to share a cell- that isn't the same as 'scientists created a super virus'.

Undersea cable tapping and splicing for intelligence purposes has occurred for many years and is well documented but is unrelated to viral pandemics...

"Which bit is do you think is Bollox ?

"

All. The. Words.

Winston

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"How do you humanise a mouse?"

Put him on a steamboat

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Country are always fucking around with under water cables it's a fact..

But life way to short for us to worry about so chill we live for around 80 years do not waste it on things our governments are there to look after..

"Country are always fucking around with under water cables it's a fact..

But life way to short for us to worry about so chill we live for around 80 years do not waste it on things our governments are there to look after.."

Government ? What government ? Do we have one ?

You would have thought that they would govern… seems they are only interested lining their own pockets and fake popularity, do you really think they care about the man on the street…..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Country are always fucking around with under water cables it's a fact..

But life way to short for us to worry about so chill we live for around 80 years do not waste it on things our governments are there to look after..

Government ? What government ? Do we have one ? "

Yep. Might not be a good one, but we have a Government.. whinging will be there when Labour get in as well. Then who you going to blame.

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

I am not worried about it

There layeth the problem - we should be very worried !! Sheep are not worried where they are eating in the field, only start bleeting when herded and are in the abattoir…. Bad leadership = bad choices = bad outcomes. No accountability, the common people are just collateral always have been, as Long as the people don’t revolt….

"There layeth the problem - we should be very worried !! Sheep are not worried where they are eating in the field, only start bleeting when herded and are in the abattoir…. Bad leadership = bad choices = bad outcomes. No accountability, the common people are just collateral always have been, as Long as the people don’t revolt…. "

Some people are revolting.

Winston

» Add a new message to this topic