FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > What to do in China?

What to do in China?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Central

China has a very different Covid strategy to the rest of the world, with zero covid the goal. Lockdowns are extensive and citizens are understandably weary, potentially less trusting of their leaders.

Immunity is incredibly low, compared to others, especially amongst the more vulnerable elderly people.

What would you do and what would be the impacts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"China has a very different Covid strategy to the rest of the world, with zero covid the goal. Lockdowns are extensive and citizens are understandably weary, potentially less trusting of their leaders.

Immunity is incredibly low, compared to others, especially amongst the more vulnerable elderly people.

What would you do and what would be the impacts? "

Well I'm guessing that due to the huge population the government would be very quickly overrun regards health care if a massive outbreak took place.

Central

"China has a very different Covid strategy to the rest of the world, with zero covid the goal. Lockdowns are extensive and citizens are understandably weary, potentially less trusting of their leaders.

Well I'm guessing that due to the huge population the government would be very quickly overrun regards health care if a massive outbreak took place."

I agree - if we recall how we and other countries were overwhelmed in the earlier stages, it could be repeated there.

couple, us we him her.

Well I'm guessing that due to the huge population the government would be very quickly overrun regards health care if a massive outbreak took place.

I agree - if we recall how we and other countries were overwhelmed in the earlier stages, it could be repeated there.

"

With a population of over 2 billion I shudder to think of how catastrophic a major outbreak would be.

Remember during the early days of 2020

Stories coming out of China of bodies piled up in the streets?

Not sure how much of this was total bollocks but it could explain the harsh restrictions still in place!

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Absolutely nothing to do with us.

So nothing

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

Less trusting of their leaders? As opposed to who? Our "trusted" leaders? The same corrupt hippocritical treasonous poisonous slimy theiveing loathsome lying bastards?...

I hope the Chinese have a full violent and brutal REVOLUTION against the psychopaths of the CCP

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think it's difficult given the lower efficacy of their vaccine. I suspect if they had a way to handle the problem in a different way they would, as the Chinese tend to be forward thinking and quick moving constructing infrastructure. I suspect that the authorities know that they cannot build infrastructure to deal with the consequences of a large outbreak, given the projected immunity levels they have.

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

They should Remove all restrictions and masks then let people continue with there life's. Never was a need for a lockdown or masks.

By *arahspiceCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"They should Remove all restrictions and masks then let people continue with there life's. Never was a need for a lockdown or masks."

So what on earth makes you think that ??

Central

"They should Remove all restrictions and masks then let people continue with there life's. Never was a need for a lockdown or masks."

What would the consequences be, if you did that there right now?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Less trusting of their leaders? As opposed to who? Our "trusted" leaders? The same corrupt hippocritical treasonous poisonous slimy theiveing loathsome lying bastards?...

I hope the Chinese have a full violent and brutal REVOLUTION against the psychopaths of the CCP "

Why is immunity low?

By *akingHayCouple  over a year ago

Mayfield

Because they’ve suppressed the spread of the virus enough so that people haven’t built up natural immunity, combined with low take up of less effective locally produced vaccines.

By *uckscpl_bi_femCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"They should Remove all restrictions and masks then let people continue with there life's. Never was a need for a lockdown or masks.

What would the consequences be, if you did that there right now?"

Some old and unhealthy people would die.

The rest could just get on with their lives

couple, us we him her.

"They should Remove all restrictions and masks then let people continue with there life's. Never was a need for a lockdown or masks.

The rest could just get on with their lives"

Nice,so fuck the old and unhealthy I'm alright jack?

Others are expendable.

Nice attitude

As I said before you are forgetting that their population is huge so letting the old and unhealthy die would probably end up running into the millions.

But hey what does it matter it's only the old and unhealthy right!!!!

couple, us we him her.

You see I find throw away comments like this as extremely offensive.

Many people's life's have been permanently changed due to covid mine included.

Many lost their lives.

I find it staggering that people still genuinely believe that lockdown wasn't required and neither was masks.

So let me ask you.

Do you really honestly believe that just about every government in the world locked down it's people as part of a global conspiracy to control the people??

Billions of people ,to what end??

I asked this question many times before and never got an answer that wasn't totally insane.

What benefit to the government's of the world as a result of false lockdown??

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

"Cm

Why is immunity low?"

They have developed their own vaccine that isn't as effective and due to a general distrust of their government the percentage of the population vaccinated is a lot lower particularly in older people

By *uckscpl_bi_femCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Others are expendable.

Nice attitude

As I said before you are forgetting that their population is huge so letting the old and unhealthy die would probably end up running into the millions.

But hey what does it matter it's only the old and unhealthy right!!!!"

It’s the natural order of things, has been for thousands of years.

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

Many lost their lives.

I find it staggering that people still genuinely believe that lockdown wasn't required and neither was masks.

So let me ask you.

Do you really honestly believe that just about every government in the world locked down it's people as part of a global conspiracy to control the people??

I asked this question many times before and never got an answer that wasn't totally insane.

What benefit to the government's of the world as a result of false lockdown??"

Billions in backhanders for contracts? If you think any of these measures were done for people's health then I have a bridge to sell you.

If it was about health then they would have advised people to live a healthier lifestyle, not gave you cut price mcdonalds.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Not sure acres of interment camps, welding people into their homes and forced anal swabbing is the answer.

"Cm

Why is immunity low?

They have developed their own vaccine that isn't as effective and due to a general distrust of their government the percentage of the population vaccinated is a lot lower particularly in older people "

Central

Others are expendable.

Nice attitude

It’s the natural order of things, has been for thousands of years."

"the natural order of things" sounds like an indifference to suffering and yet I assume that you take steps in your life to reduce the potential suffering that could hurt you, whether medical or otherwise.

Central

Many lost their lives.

So let me ask you.

What benefit to the government's of the world as a result of false lockdown??Billions in backhanders for contracts? If you think any of these measures were done for people's health then I have a bridge to sell you.

If it was about health then they would have advised people to live a healthier lifestyle, not gave you cut price mcdonalds."

Your suggestion wouldn't have reduced the atrocious damage done to the UK population, economy etc. The NHS would have been more overwhelmed, with people suffering other problems harmed and killed.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

Cookstown

Wow back to April 2020 where some people want to get rid of the pensioners, surely a quick cull of the over 80s would save the bother of treating them in hospital if they get sick. #sarcasm !!!!!

Manchester (she/her)

Others are expendable.

Nice attitude

I think you wildly underestimate the extent to which your life has been shielded from the natural order of things.

Central

Others are expendable.

Nice attitude

I think you wildly underestimate the extent to which your life has been shielded from the natural order of things. "

And perhaps are the last to remove themselves from modern era technologies and care

Manchester (she/her)

Others are expendable.

Nice attitude

I think you wildly underestimate the extent to which your life has been shielded from the natural order of things.

And perhaps are the last to remove themselves from modern era technologies and care"

I wouldn't have lived to adulthood without medicine. Possibly would have died during my birth. Possibly my mother might never had children. (I've got very specific things in mind that are kind of no big deal now, but 100-150 years ago, nearly universally fatal)

"Less trusting of their leaders? As opposed to who? Our "trusted" leaders? The same corrupt hippocritical treasonous poisonous slimy theiveing loathsome lying bastards?...

I hope the Chinese have a full violent and brutal REVOLUTION against the psychopaths of the CCP "

By *exy_HornyCouple  over a year ago

Leigh

"Wow back to April 2020 where some people want to get rid of the pensioners, surely a quick cull of the over 80s would save the bother of treating them in hospital if they get sick. #sarcasm !!!!!

"

I thought our government tried that with the "discharge to care home" fiasco.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Others are expendable.

Nice attitude

Remember that next time you consider calling an ambulance, don’t upset the natural of order of things. Naturally you live in a cave and have already outlasted your natural life expectancy …

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Well not alot to be done with "China" as they basically make or produce lots and lots and lots of stuff that we like buy ?? and so....."Service Led Economy" ...and seeing all our dearest ruling elites all love us buying stuff as that creates growth and of course lots and lots and lots of debt that makes the Banks very very very happy !!! bit like climbing into bed with a raving sociopath then acting all surprised when he goes ......

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Others are expendable.

Nice attitude

I think you wildly underestimate the extent to which your life has been shielded from the natural order of things. "

Others are expendable.

Nice attitude

With that sort of logic, we should still be living in caves & eating raw meat because we haven't discovered fire yet. It's the natural order of things.

Cookstown

You should be very very careful what you wish for.

Billions of people suddenly finding "freedom" wouldn't necessarily be a good thing for them or the rest of the world.

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"

"the natural order of things" sounds like an indifference to suffering and yet I assume that you take steps in your life to reduce the potential suffering that could hurt you, whether medical or otherwise. "

My father used to believe in the survival of the fittest. He survived being shot out of the sky above the english Channel in August 1940 when he was fit and died from cancer aged 64 when he was no longer fit. in all probability he stuck by his belief until the end. Who is to say how right he was?

Knowing how my father thought makes me less judgemental about posts like the one above. I saw him as a realist. He certainly got the most out of life until it was time to go.

By *ir-spunk-alotMan  over a year ago

south coast

Many lost their lives.

So let me ask you.

What benefit to the government's of the world as a result of false lockdown??"

If you get an answer then please let me know. But i doubt you would.

Teesside

Many lost their lives.

So let me ask you.

What benefit to the government's of the world as a result of false lockdown??Billions in backhanders for contracts? If you think any of these measures were done for people's health then I have a bridge to sell you.

If it was about health then they would have advised people to live a healthier lifestyle, not gave you cut price mcdonalds.

Your suggestion wouldn't have reduced the atrocious damage done to the UK population, economy etc. The NHS would have been more overwhelmed, with people suffering other problems harmed and killed. "

I dodnt suggest that it was the only measure needed. My suggestion that the government should have been advising people to stay healthy rather than fill their face with cut price junk food wouldn't have hurt though.... but eat out to help out. It's about your health. Not your tax money, Honestly

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

This is rather like the blind leading the blind.

Central

I'm not seeing many/any proposals that won't result in large inflations of death and disability levels.

Manchester (she/her)

"I'm not seeing many/any proposals that won't result in large inflations of death and disability levels. "

I hope I at least laid out the problem I believe they're facing

By *fternoonDelight69Man  over a year ago

Southampton

China won’t open up because they don’t want Chinese leaving their country and they don’t want foreigners entering. So “zero covid” provides the perfect way to enforce that.

At this point they don’t care either way about immunity or the health of their citizens. They just care about keeping it at zero so that people think keeping borders closed is legitimate.

If covid was running rampant then they couldn’t justify the reason for being closed off.

Get a plane out or there

Probably use covid as an excuse to their ailing economy.

Central

What would your plans be, for the best next steps?

Assuming regime change isn't going to be happening for some years.

Manchester (she/her)

"What would your plans be, for the best next steps?

Assuming regime change isn't going to be happening for some years. "

Ventilation would mitigate somewhat. Otherwise I don't know. They're in a difficult position at present - although it may yet be that their stance is better for them in the future (in terms of long term sequelae of Covid, and avoiding that)

Central

"What would your plans be, for the best next steps?

Assuming regime change isn't going to be happening for some years.

Ventilation would mitigate somewhat. Otherwise I don't know. They're in a difficult position at present - although it may yet be that their stance is better for them in the future (in terms of long term sequelae of Covid, and avoiding that)"

Doing deals with the western vaccine producers and really pushing vaccines would be a good step too.

They've started to allow isolation at home, for close contacts, rather than enforced central quarantine.

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

BIRMINGHAM

Crazy vids on twitter with ppl locked i their homes or getting dragged to covid centres.

Alot of civil unrest as well.

Cookstown

Well it looks like they got what they want, less restrictions, and many people are terrified as it seems COVID is everywhere, medical staff are working while infected and it's not a good situation with cases rising at the fastest rate since 2020.

Very sad

From a selfish point of view it's also a mixing pot for even more variants just when the rest of us had pretty much returned to normal life.

Central

"Well it looks like they got what they want, less restrictions, and many people are terrified as it seems COVID is everywhere, medical staff are working while infected and it's not a good situation with cases rising at the fastest rate since 2020.

Very sad

From a selfish point of view it's also a mixing pot for even more variants just when the rest of us had pretty much returned to normal life."

Yes, it's tragic that some of our earlier mistakes are being repeated. Their medics forced to work, whilst infected will spread it amongst the vulnerable.

And certainly, variants are likely to arise whilst infection levels spread amongst huge population

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

Huge problems reported in China just now.

Tin town

"Huge problems reported in China just now. "

Big trouble in little China?

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

The rest could just get on with their lives"

Ah well.

As long as it just unhealthy people and the elderly that die, that's fine.

But when you say unhealthy how far down the unhealthy scale do you go.

Folks who have undergone organ transplant, cancer patients, lung disorders, diabetes, liver disease, cardiac problems, obesity.

Where do you draw the line.

To me all life is precious and should always be so.

Once you have buried the unhealthy where then.

What about gay people, those naughty foreign types, gypsies, mental health problems, let's not bother waiting for covid, let's just gas them, didn't some German painter and decorator have a similar idea some years ago.

Let them all die, as long as you can get on with your life, that's the most important thing.

Unbelievable.

By *moothCriminal_xMan  over a year ago

Redditch

The Chinese vaccine ismt very effective. They need to buy western vaccines and have a mass roll out

Manchester (she/her)

"Well it looks like they got what they want, less restrictions, and many people are terrified as it seems COVID is everywhere, medical staff are working while infected and it's not a good situation with cases rising at the fastest rate since 2020.

Very sad

From a selfish point of view it's also a mixing pot for even more variants just when the rest of us had pretty much returned to normal life.

Yes, it's tragic that some of our earlier mistakes are being repeated. Their medics forced to work, whilst infected will spread it amongst the vulnerable.

And certainly, variants are likely to arise whilst infection levels spread amongst huge population "

I saw one estimate that over 60% of China's population might be infected in the next three months.

That's major variant soup. Or, if public health isn't important to someone, probably more supply chain disruptions meaning less cheap shit available to buy in this country.

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

I would embark on a sizeable project and build a —Great Wall— to keep out the Genghis Khan't Be Arsed to Atilla The Hun'g.

By *ananaman41Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Others are expendable.

Nice attitude

With that sort of logic, we should still be living in caves & eating raw meat because we haven't discovered fire yet. It's the natural order of things."

But discovering fire was part of the natural order of things?

Tin town

"I would embark on a sizeable project and build a —Great Wall— to keep out the Genghis Khan't Be Arsed to Atilla The Hun'g."

A new deal?

Tin town

Ah well.

Folks who have undergone organ transplant, cancer patients, lung disorders, diabetes, liver disease, cardiac problems, obesity.

What about gay people, those naughty foreign types, gypsies, mental health problems, let's not bother waiting for covid, let's just gas them, didn't some German painter and decorator have a similar idea some years ago.

Let them all die, as long as you can get on with your life, that's the most important thing.

Unbelievable.

"

It would solve nhs and ambulance service problems though. First question... "how old are you?"

"75 you say?"

"good bye"

Tin town

Ah well.

Unbelievable.

It would solve nhs and ambulance service problems though. First question... "how old are you?"

"75 you say?"

"good bye" "

Then the amazon drone (other delivery companies are available) would be round to collect the bodies.

[Removed by poster at 17/01/23 13:42:05]

Teesside

Ah well.

Unbelievable.

"75 you say?"

"good bye"

Then the amazon drone (other delivery companies are available) would be round to collect the bodies."

Bring out your dead!

» Add a new message to this topic