FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Currently got Covid

Currently got Covid

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *izzyRascal OP   Woman  over a year ago

North Hants

It's surreal how many men are messaging saying they want to meet today and can help me feel better. Honestly wouldn't wish this on anyone. I've felt absolutely shit!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Feel better

North Hants

"Feel better"

Thank you

I think I'm coming out of the very worst of it now. Staying hydrated, dosing up and resting.

Fab is a great distraction, but just to perve from afar lol.

By *hirleyMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Can I ask, what are your symptoms or what have they been as presumably they haven't been so mild to go unnoticed.

I found when I had it this time last year the symptoms change rapidly, one minute something minor to feeling like death then as soon as the change they disappear...

somewhere

Also wish you a speedy full recovery

North Hants

Thank you

I thought I had a really bad cold to start. Sore throat, stuffy nose, headache, sore eyes, but just kept getting worse and worse. Struggled to sleep for a couple of nights. By Wed night I felt like I had swallowed barbed wire. The pain was absolute agony! I was taking ibuprofen with codeine which only took the edge off it. Was wondering if it was a throat infection or something. Yesterday I realised I'd lost my sense of taste/smell so decided to do a Covid test and barely had a chance to set the timer. 30 seconds to a very obvious line. Thankfully my throat is much less painful today, still sore but not overwhelming. I've just been drinking lots of water and herbal teas, dosing up and resting.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Hope you feel better very soon.

I do become mildly irked when I tell someone I'm unwell and they offer to pop by.

Like I'm going to suddenly forget I don't accommodate so they can give me some of their special medicine.

I'm ill at the moment and feel worse than I did when I had Covid.

My long term partner thinks sucking his cock will make me feel better

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Hope you feel better very soon.

I do become mildly irked when I tell someone I'm unwell and they offer to pop by.

Like I'm going to suddenly forget I don't accommodate so they can give me some of their special medicine.

I'm ill at the moment and feel worse than I did when I had Covid.

My long term partner thinks sucking his cock will make me feel better "

Shortly after I first joined I broke a bone.

Similarly I was offered quite a lot of penis to cure what ails me.

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

Get well soon

somewhere

"Thank you

I thought I had a really bad cold to start. Sore throat, stuffy nose, headache, sore eyes, but just kept getting worse and worse. Struggled to sleep for a couple of nights. By Wed night I felt like I had swallowed barbed wire. The pain was absolute agony! I was taking ibuprofen with codeine which only took the edge off it. Was wondering if it was a throat infection or something. Yesterday I realised I'd lost my sense of taste/smell so decided to do a Covid test and barely had a chance to set the timer. 30 seconds to a very obvious line. Thankfully my throat is much less painful today, still sore but not overwhelming. I've just been drinking lots of water and herbal teas, dosing up and resting."

I know how bad it can be as was taken in to hospital with it myself, so I don't wish that on anyone.

With the way you describe it, it seems that it almost has become like a common cold virus, with added spice... this being because when I had it (amongst others I know at the time also) it was quite evident there was something wrong with me, however it was most certainly like nothing I'd had before, no stuffy nose, sore throat or headache. It began with seemingly nothing but a mild cough and a few days later peaked when my chest got so tight I couldn't breathe; that was scary. I also didn't lose my smell or taste but more rather had a lingering metalic smell.

All in all I do think the regular fluids, cetamol and rest helped, so you're doing the right thing in my view. although I'm no doctor and I think because of the severity it took some weeks before I didn't get out of breath just climbing stairs

North Hants

"Hope you feel better very soon.

I do become mildly irked when I tell someone I'm unwell and they offer to pop by."

Thank you

I mean I have had some thoughtful messages checking if I need anything. But mostly guys who seem to think their cock will magic away my pain I keep thinking if someone cares so little about catching Covid they must also not care about sexually transmitted stuff. Automatic nope from me!

North Hants

"Get well soon "

Thank you!

"With the way you describe it, it seems that it almost has become like a common cold virus, with added spice"

Its really different to the first time I caught it. Strangely so! I had so much fatigue and brain fog the first time, slept loads. This time I've hardly been able to sleep. Bad cough from my lungs last time, slight cough this time but only because of throat irritation. A common cold with A LOT of spice is a good way to label it now lol.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Hope you feel better soon. I was shocked how many guys were suggesting they visited me when I had covid a few weeks ago. I was that ill, that anti viral meds prescribed. Stunning that guys wanted to keep me company

By *RANDMRSJAECouple  over a year ago

chester

Hope you’re feeling better today OP!

Imagine if sex was a cure to all ailments

These single men would be knee deep in demand!

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

"Thank you

I thought I had a really bad cold to start. Sore throat, stuffy nose, headache, sore eyes, but just kept getting worse and worse. Struggled to sleep for a couple of nights. By Wed night I felt like I had swallowed barbed wire. The pain was absolute agony! I was taking ibuprofen with codeine which only took the edge off it. Was wondering if it was a throat infection or something. Yesterday I realised I'd lost my sense of taste/smell so decided to do a Covid test and barely had a chance to set the timer. 30 seconds to a very obvious line. Thankfully my throat is much less painful today, still sore but not overwhelming. I've just been drinking lots of water and herbal teas, dosing up and resting."

The sore eyes thing is a weird one. Never mentioned as a symptom but nearly everyone I know perso ally said they had same thing.

North Hants

"Hope you feel better soon. I was shocked how many guys were suggesting they visited me when I had covid a few weeks ago. I was that ill, that anti viral meds prescribed. Stunning that guys wanted to keep me company "

Yep I feel ya! Hate the ways they dismiss that you're ill too. I'm honestly just blocking people now. They clearly don't see me as a human, just something to fuck

"Hope you’re feeling better today OP!

Imagine if sex was a cure to all ailments

These single men would be knee deep in demand! "

Hahah right?! It would be wonderful if it was that easy

Getting there thank you. More like a really crap cold now than the pain I had the other day. Just taking it easy and dosing up.

North Hants

"The sore eyes thing is a weird one. Never mentioned as a symptom but nearly everyone I know perso ally said they had same thing."

Yeah I've heard similar! Don't know if it's in part due to issues sleeping. Bound to make eyes sore.

By *inner2729Man  over a year ago

Bolton Street

Tested positive today.

Feeling awful.

Someone chat to me.

North Hants

"Tested positive today.

Feeling awful.

Someone chat to me. "

Ahh mate, sorry to hear that! It sucks I seem to be drawing towards the end of it now. Fingers crossed.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"It's surreal how many men are messaging saying they want to meet today and can help me feel better. Honestly wouldn't wish this on anyone. I've felt absolutely shit!"

That's cray cray. Honestly men say and do anything to get laid

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"It's surreal how many men are messaging saying they want to meet today and can help me feel better. Honestly wouldn't wish this on anyone. I've felt absolutely shit!"

Hope you are on the mend soon.

Look after yourself.

Bolton Street

"Tested positive today.

Feeling awful.

Someone chat to me.

Ahh mate, sorry to hear that! It sucks I seem to be drawing towards the end of it now. Fingers crossed."

How long did yours last?

North Hants

"How long did yours last?"

Very initial symptoms started Monday night of last week. Hit the worst patch Wednesday night. Tested positive on Thursday. Started to notice an ease of the worst symptoms by Friday evening. Slowly got better since Saturday.

Now just have a croaky voice, frustrating tickle in my throat and slightly runny nose. Bit of a headache too. But no fatigue at least.

Bolton Street

Oh. That sounds tough.

I noticed it coming on on Thursday night. I'm on Day 6 now. I was hoping to be better after 7 days but there's no rules to this thing.

North Hants

"Oh. That sounds tough.

I noticed it coming on on Thursday night. I'm on Day 6 now. I was hoping to be better after 7 days but there's no rules to this thing. "

From the official recommendations, I tested positive Thurs, so needed to isolate from Fri-Tues and should be able to go out again from today. But still having a bit of a cough and sniffles makes me uncomfortable about it. I'd hate to spread it to someone else! I'm going to wait another day at least and then mask up indoors for a few days. Luckily can easily WFH (did take Thurs, Fri and Mon off though).

» Add a new message to this topic