FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Great Reset

Great Reset

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You'll own nothing and You Will be Happy ..

One man's dream or reality

Are people aware of these things decided for us By the likes of The World Economic Forum and the World Health Organisation.. agenda 21 agenda 2030 agenda 2050 ..

Does anyone even care ? Seems people can't get past masks and vaccines .. sorry what booster we on now ?

How much do you read or hear and automatically dismiss as crazy or conspiracy.. would you be happy accepting people who find kids attractive the norm ?

Would you be happy living with a social credit score ..

Do you think we've sold to much of this countries businesses college's industry to China

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ust Passing ThroughMan  over a year ago

poole

Okey dokey

By *hirleyMan  over a year ago

somewhere

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Chichester

Ok who opened the disco biscuits tin before Xmas day

By *ayswa78928Man  over a year ago

Bristol

You probably have a point but what can you do about it? I don't think people on Fabswingers care as they are looking for fanny or cock!

somewhere

People care, that's what this forum is for, to discuss what's on your mind with others

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Don't care.

We just do stuff.

Always have done.

We have a wonderful life.

Wish I could explain more, but bit pissed, everything tonight is bliss.

Night, night.

"You probably have a point but what can you do about it? I don't think people on Fabswingers care as they are looking for fanny or cock!"

We all have the ability to change the world .. unfortunately most have an attitude like that .. I can't or you can't . Singly no as a collective yes

poole

"I own nothing and I am happy".

Youll find this has been a thing since time began

By *ee EllCouple  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

"You'll own nothing and You Will be Happy ..

Are people aware of these things decided for us By the likes of The World Economic Forum and the World Health Organisation.. agenda 21 agenda 2030 agenda 2050 ..

Does anyone even care ? Seems people can't get past masks and vaccines .. sorry what booster we on now ?

How much do you read or hear and automatically dismiss as crazy or conspiracy.. would you be happy accepting people who find kids attractive the norm ?

Do you think we've sold to much of this countries businesses college's industry to China

"

No, stop. This is dangerous rhetoric.

""I own nothing and I am happy".

Youll find this has been a thing since time began "

Before greed we all owned nothing and were happy .. then shiny things got found

No, stop. This is dangerous rhetoric."

In what way .. what am I trying to sway ?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

We've not had this regular post for a while. It's not on the forum bingo card this week.

Perhaps post it back into Politics, as it's not Virus specific OP.

"We've not had this regular post for a while. It's not on the forum bingo card this week.

Perhaps post it back into Politics, as it's not Virus specific OP. "

I'll think you'll find it is in topic as it came about off the back of Covid 19 would you like me to print the blurb from the book

poole

No dont bother

About Covid-19: The Great Reset

Since it made its entry on the world stage, COVID-19 has

dramatically torn up the existing script of how to govern countries,

live with others and take part in the global economy. Written by

World Economic Forum Founder Klaus Schwab and Monthly

Barometer author Thierry Malleret, COVID-19: The Great Reset

considers its far-reaching and dramatic implications on tomorrow’s

world.

The book’s main objective is to help understand what’s coming in

a multitude of domains. Published in July 2020, in the midst of the

crisis and when further waves of infection may still arise, it is a

hybrid between a contemporary essay and an academic snapshot

of a crucial moment in history. It includes theory and practical

examples but is chiefly explanatory, containing many conjectures

and ideas about what the post-pandemic world might, and

perhaps should, look like.

The book has three main chapters, offering a panoramic overview

of the future landscape. The first assesses what the impact of the

pandemic will be on five key macro categories: the economic,

societal, geopolitical, environmental and technological factors.

The second considers the effects in micro terms, on specific

industries and companies. The third hypothesizes about the

nature of the possible consequences at the individual level.

In early July 2020, we are at a crossroads, the authors of COVID-

19: The Great Reset argue. One path will take us to a better

world: more inclusive, more equitable and more respectful of

Mother Nature. The other will take us to a world that resembles

the one we just left behind – but worse and constantly dogged by

nasty surprises. We must therefore get it right. The looming

challenges could be more consequential than we have until now

chosen to imagine, but our capacity to reset could also be greater

than we had previously dared to hope.

poole

Yes we know the script. Gates, Soros, WEF, death jab, nano chips, 5G, elites, lower 5th dimension, lizards.

poole

But dont worry Trump will save us when he drains the swamp

Oh the satire .. Klaus wrote that not me .. Trump oh be jeez .. the swamp tho was talked about by JFK like me to find the speech..

You missed the bit about aliens and the second coming of Christ ..

poole

Indeed Klaus did. Interpret as you see fit

poole

Yes I am aware of all these sites. I've done my research. Concluded therea a kernel of truth then twisted to fit someone's agenda. Aka a load of old tosh

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"Are people aware of these things decided for us By the likes of The World Economic Forum and the World Health Organisation.. "

Nothing has been decided. I think you mean proposed.

"Are people aware of these things decided for us By the likes of The World Economic Forum and the World Health Organisation..

Nothing has been decided. I think you mean proposed."

No I meant decided .. you stick to thinking for you please

Northampton

"Are people aware of these things decided for us By the likes of The World Economic Forum and the World Health Organisation..

Nothing has been decided. I think you mean proposed.

No I meant decided .. you stick to thinking for you please "

Okie dokie.

poole

Not sure what the OP expected to get from this post lol

"Yes I am aware of all these sites. I've done my research. Concluded therea a kernel of truth then twisted to fit someone's agenda. Aka a load of old tosh "

Explain the purpose of ukfires.org then .. I'm calling tosh on you kid .

And don't run off to look it up either

"Not sure what the OP expected to get from this post lol "

A discussion.. bit out of your remit I think .. perhaps you would like some crayons

poole

It's written as a factual piece for people to digest and believe. Everyones truth is different

"It's written as a factual piece for people to digest and believe. Everyones truth is different "

That's great but I asked about ukfires seen as you stated nonchalantly you were aware of all sites ..

I'm playing devil's advocate in all this an providing information some people are not aware of or ignorant to it

poole

It's available to everyone. Its on the internet

By *aidenfanMan  over a year ago

preston

We have a fruit loop here

By *elshie69Man  over a year ago

Feltham

"Ok who opened the disco biscuits tin before Xmas day "

Lead me to the disco biscuits

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I have never read so much rubbish in all my life and over the last few years that us saying a lot x

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

If I heard Scwabb had an underground lair inside a hollowed out volcano, I wouldn't be surprised. Man looks like a bond villain.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"

There are several "unrelated" bits in here, and it has been bandied about for several years now. They are typical claims propelled by the corporate conspiracy machines.

The "great reset" is actually a book co-authored by Klaus Schwab (of WHO fame), that pushes the idea of building better foundations for social and economical fairness. Taking opportunities presented by failing systems to "build back better". The main idea being that when something breaks we don't replace it with the same... but with something better, more sustainable, and more fair.

The "own nothing and be happy" line comes from a 2016 video commissioned by a lady called Ida Auken (from the WEF). She forecast that the World will move away from buying expensive items in favour of rental, paying only for the time that you need something.

In contrast to the claimed "you will own nothing" mantra, the WEF state their aim is to "ensure all men and women, in particular the poor and the vunerable, have equal right to economic resources, as well as access to basic services, ownership and control over land and other forms of property, inheritance, natural resources, appropriate new technology and financial services"..

There is nothing that the professional conspiracy theorists like more than a buzz line that they can re-purpose to further their own narrative.

Cal

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"

I don't know if there's any substance to the above. I suspect not but, never say never. What I do think is most people are incredibly selfish and not prepared to entertain doing anything for anyone else or their communities. Which is why I am thankful for those who are prepared to get off their backsides and protest. Don't always agree with their actions but the fact they are doing something they believe in is important for all of our benefits.

I don't know if there's any substance to the above. I suspect not but, never say never. What I do think is most people are incredibly selfish and not prepared to entertain doing anything for anyone else or their communities. Which is why I am thankful for those who are prepared to get off their backsides and protest. Don't always agree with their actions but the fact they are doing something they believe in is important for all of our benefits. "

Ukfires.org is real and credible Klaus Scwab is a megalomaniac Founder of the World Ecconomic Forum and wrote or Co wrote the Great reset in 2020

China have sunk alot of money into this country buying up Colleges Business and Building A nuclear power station here

The power to protest unfortunately has been undermined and eroded by the police crimes commissioning Bill.. Rushed through during lockdown

That bill takes away your voice

Tin town

I don't know if there's any substance to the above. I suspect not but, never say never. What I do think is most people are incredibly selfish and not prepared to entertain doing anything for anyone else or their communities. Which is why I am thankful for those who are prepared to get off their backsides and protest. Don't always agree with their actions but the fact they are doing something they believe in is important for all of our benefits.

Ukfires.org is real and credible Klaus Scwab is a megalomaniac Founder of the World Ecconomic Forum and wrote or Co wrote the Great reset in 2020

China have sunk alot of money into this country buying up Colleges Business and Building A nuclear power station here

The power to protest unfortunately has been undermined and eroded by the police crimes commissioning Bill.. Rushed through during lockdown

That bill takes away your voice "

One thing I do agree on is the longterm strategy of China and the way we have stood back and let it happen. I suspect its a bit too late now to redress that balance given how much of the world they now own and control. Let's hope their intentions are not the worst....and don't do that coordinated jumping up and down thing.. (or perhaps that was a metaphor and was written years ahead of its time).

The strap line Calwyn may have been loosely coined in a 2016 forum and are not these forums part of the different agendas that have taken place and continue too

That specific Strapline gained a lot of attention.. again By Scwab .. did I site he said it .. nope

Has it been banded about widely.. yes

Does it have real ramifications most definitely

You crack on at the steelworks buddy .. not sure what engineering degree you have tho just like school seem to know everything there is to know

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

I have also heard that about schwab, time will tell, he also talked about the perfect opportunity.

By *rDiscretionXXXMan  over a year ago

Gilfach

"The power to protest unfortunately has been undermined and eroded by the police crimes commissioning Bill.. Rushed through during lockdown

That bill takes away your voice "

Aha! Something that can be checked.

But sadly there is no Police Crimes Commissioning Bill.

Perhaps you meant the Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Act 2022, the one that prevents a public procession causing a prolonged disruption to access to the supply of money, food, water, energy or fuel? While that bill does prevent you from barricading a petrol station, it doesn't do anything to take away your voice.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The Police Crimes Comissioning Bill couldn't get through the House of Lords due to the "draconian" proposals on public freedoms.

So it was rehashed into The Police, Crime and sentencing bill which is still struggling to get through the lords.

A demonstration of theses yet to be passed laws where reported a fortnight ago when 3 journalists where arrested for attempting to cover just stop oil protest on the M25.

Police arrested the journalists due to the journalists prior knowledge of the protest the police concluded that the journalists have had to have contact with a person or persons intent on causing disruption.

Which will be an offence if this bill goes through.

"The Police Crimes Comissioning Bill couldn't get through the House of Lords due to the "draconian" proposals on public freedoms.

So it was rehashed into The Police, Crime and sentencing bill which is still struggling to get through the lords.

A demonstration of theses yet to be passed laws where reported a fortnight ago when 3 journalists where arrested for attempting to cover just stop oil protest on the M25.

Police arrested the journalists due to the journalists prior knowledge of the protest the police concluded that the journalists have had to have contact with a person or persons intent on causing disruption.

"

It has been passed and is in force

"The Police Crimes Comissioning Bill couldn't get through the House of Lords due to the "draconian" proposals on public freedoms.

It has been passed and is in force "

I was being lazy .. thought it would be understood I've got the Bill on download .. police crimes commissioning and sentencing bill I believe to give the full title ..

It has been passed and is in force "

Please refer to .gov you will see that the bill is still in the amendment stage.

thank you.

"The power to protest unfortunately has been undermined and eroded by the police crimes commissioning Bill.. Rushed through during lockdown

Perhaps you meant the Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Act 2022, the one that prevents a public procession causing a prolonged disruption to access to the supply of money, food, water, energy or fuel? While that bill does prevent you from barricading a petrol station, it doesn't do anything to take away your voice.

"

So the right to protest .. means you have a voice and can protest loudly .. the new bill takes away the right to protest loudly .. the whole point of a protest is to make a noise without that you have been silenced .. forgive me for being lazy and not giving the bill its full title .. protesting and Striking are how we get things changed .. Maggy new this that's why the unions had thier back broke

Maggy came to power off the back of the women's movement and the suffragettes.. power of the people .. unity in Voice .. crushed and you wonder why the people of this country have no backbone

Please refer to .gov you will see that the bill is still in the amendment stage.

thank you."

So passed and now being amended.. no thanks required

By *eptimiusMan  over a year ago

East

No, stop. This is dangerous rhetoric."

If only it was rhetoric!

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

Cookstown

"

The crazy crowd were out in Belfast on Saturday trying to convert people to their way of thinking... Makes a change from the god squad I suppose lol

They looked very cold and lonely when they got blanked by the good people of Belfast but if it makes them happy why not.

thank you.

So passed and now being amended.. no thanks required "

How can the police act on a bill which is in amendment, in amendment in parliamentary terms means being reworded or rewritten as in its present state is unforceable.

Saying thank you was not a pun towards you it was genuine, but I see your other posts are offish and rude so this is my last post to you.

all the best to you sir.

"

China Buying businesses college's and building a Nuke isn't checkable ?

The Great reset by klaus not checkable

ukfires.org not checkable ?

Have I missed anything else I've talked about that isn't checkable ?

Minor attracted people MAPs?

Social credit score?

I must live in a parallel universe .. what do they call it .. The Mandela affect ? Oops probably got that wrong and you can't check it too

thank you.

So passed and now being amended.. no thanks required

How can the police act on a bill which is in amendment, in amendment in parliamentary terms means being reworded or rewritten as in its present state is unforceable.

Saying thank you was not a pun towards you it was genuine, but I see your other posts are offish and rude so this is my last post to you.

all the best to you sir."

So in essence one should have stated this in the first place..ie was passed like I said .. so did come into force and now being amended.. how others see or take me or have opinion of me has little consequence .. its none of my business

I'm sorry but from the tender age of 16 I had my thinking subliminally changed .. ie my regard for others feelings is just about zero .. Military training.. can't really pull a trigger if you have empathy can you

Offence by the way is something you take .. it can not be given .. or more to the point can not be caused ..

Part of the problem with today

I'm loud I'm brash I'm outspoken.. sure someone will add to this

My point is . Don't like it scroll on buy .. feel like you need to pull me .. belittle me or even try to school me then be prepared for what comes back

As you were and have a nice day

Cookstown

"Offence by the way is something you take .. it can not be given .. or more to the point can not be caused ..

My point is . Don't like it scroll on buy .. feel like you need to pull me .. belittle me or even try to school me then be prepared for what comes back

As you were and have a nice day "

You keep referring to being "schooled"

If your not prepared listen to other points of view which don't coincide with your own is that what you call "schooling"

In my opinion every day is a school day and those not prepared to listen and learn at not worthy of debate.

"Offence by the way is something you take .. it can not be given .. or more to the point can not be caused ..

If your not prepared listen to other points of view which don't coincide with your own is that what you call "schooling"

In my opinion every day is a school day and those not prepared to listen and learn at not worthy of debate.

"

Point taken .. no I was referring to people trying to correct my English . People's version of satire patrony etc etc

The day we stop learning is the day we may as well be dead .

Or the copy and paste but haven't really got a clue what the copy and paste implies .. that kind of schooling

Gilfach

So it was rehashed into The Police, Crime and sentencing bill which is still struggling to get through the lords."

Sorry, there isn't a Police, Crime and Sentencing Bill either. I assume that you're referring to the Public Order Bill, which is still in the committee stage at the Lord's. https://bills.parliament.uk/bills/3153

"A demonstration of theses yet to be passed laws where reported a fortnight ago when 3 journalists where arrested for attempting to cover just stop oil protest on the M25.

Which will be an offence if this bill goes through."

Well if the law isn't in place yet, that can't have been the reason why they were arrested. There was obviously some other reason to arrest them.

Gilfach

Which will be an offence if this bill goes through."

"It has been passed and is in force "

It hasn't, and it isn't.

There's a dedicated website for legislation, called legislation.gov.uk. it's searchable, and it will show you what is current law. If it's not listed there, it isn't current law.

Gilfach

"I was being lazy .. thought it would be understood I've got the Bill on download .. police crimes commissioning and sentencing bill I believe to give the full title .. "

Sorry to have to keep saying the same thing, but there is no Police Crimes Commissioning and Sentencing Bill. Check legislation.gov.uk.

Gilfach

"So the right to protest .. means you have a voice and can protest loudly .. the new bill takes away the right to protest loudly .. the whole point of a protest is to make a noise without that you have been silenced ."

There is of course a middle ground between loud and silent, which is to protest at a reasonable volume. Taking away the right to be noisy doesn't mean that they have been silenced.

Besides which, the proposed Public Order Bill doesn't take away the right to be noisy. It makes it an offence to deliberately disrupt a lawful activity by using excessive noise.

You will still be able to be noisy, you just won't be able to use noise as a weapon to attack an organisation.

"So the right to protest .. means you have a voice and can protest loudly .. the new bill takes away the right to protest loudly .. the whole point of a protest is to make a noise without that you have been silenced .

There is of course a middle ground between loud and silent, which is to protest at a reasonable volume. Taking away the right to be noisy doesn't mean that they have been silenced.

Besides which, the proposed Public Order Bill doesn't take away the right to be noisy. It makes it an offence to deliberately disrupt a lawful activity by using excessive noise.

You will still be able to be noisy, you just won't be able to use noise as a weapon to attack an organisation."

You think it works like that .. OK

Been protesting or striking ?

Have you been dealt with first hand by the police at a protest or Industrial Action ?

My absolute bad .. police crimes sentencing and courts Act ..gained royal ascent on 28th of April 2022

Think those getting lost on the wording knew exactly what I was referring too and the initial name has evolved .. Either way we have taken a step back with human rights

Sorry you don't agree our voice IS being silenced but I guess if you have never fought for anything stood up for anything or left your comfort Zone you'd be oblivious to the ramifications

Gilfach

"China Buying businesses college's and building a Nuke isn't checkable ?

The Great reset by klaus not checkable

ukfires.org not checkable ?

Have I missed anything else I've talked about that isn't checkable ?

Minor attracted people MAPs?

Social credit score?"

You made a link between a piece of proposed legislation and the loss of the right to protest. That's checkable, and not true.

Yes China is buying businesses, and might help to finance a power station, but you've not linked that to anything, so there's nothing to check.

Yes, the Great Reset is a book, and yes ukfires.org exists, but again you've said nothing about them, so there's nothing to check.

Yes, some people use the phrase "minor attracted people", but again you've said nothing about that which needs checking.

The less said about social credit scoring the better.

Gilfach

"Been protesting or striking ?

Have you been dealt with first hand by the police at a protest or Industrial Action ?"

Yes I have. More than once.

"My absolute bad .. police crimes sentencing and courts Act ..gained royal ascent on 28th of April 2022 "

That legislation is indeed in force, but there's nothing in it which takes away the right to protest.

Have you been dealt with first hand by the police at a protest or Industrial Action ?

My absolute bad .. police crimes sentencing and courts Act ..gained royal ascent on 28th of April 2022

That legislation is indeed in force, but there's nothing in it which takes away the right to protest."

Perhaps my explanation was ambiguous maybe I'd outlined the ramifications.. to which my point stands

If they take your voice they take your protest

Cookstown

Point taken .. no I was referring to people trying to correct my English . People's version of satire patrony etc etc

The day we stop learning is the day we may as well be dead .

Or the copy and paste but haven't really got a clue what the copy and paste implies .. that kind of schooling "

I'll certainly agree with you in that bit

The crazy crowd were out in Belfast on Saturday trying to convert people to their way of thinking... Makes a change from the god squad I suppose lol

They looked very cold and lonely when they got blanked by the good people of Belfast but if it makes them happy why not."

You see what I mean .. someone who doest fit your narrative gets a label ..

Instead they could just be people voicing an opinion you don't agree with .. everything you believe is based on your knowledge gleaned from things you deem to be factual

Just the same as those people .. now you want to take a pop at people for thier religious beliefs..

Yet try to be righteous and sanctimonious in replying to me in a condescending manner .. New thier was A reason I said FU to serving in NI

Gilfach

That legislation is indeed in force, but there's nothing in it which takes away the right to protest.

Perhaps my explanation was ambiguous maybe I'd outlined the ramifications.. to which my point stands

If they take your voice they take your protest "

I can agree with that, if they don't let you speak, they're taking away your rights.

But again, there's nothing in the Police Crimes Sentencing and Courts Act 2022 that limits anyone's ability to protest, or to speak out, or to be noisy.

Cookstown

They looked very cold and lonely when they got blanked by the good people of Belfast but if it makes them happy why not.

Instead they could just be people voicing an opinion you don't agree with .. everything you believe is based on your knowledge gleaned from things you deem to be factual

Just the same as those people .. now you want to take a pop at people for thier religious beliefs..

Yet try to be righteous and sanctimonious in replying to me in a condescending manner .. New thier was A reason I said FU to serving in NI "

You said offence cannot be given, only taken, but you seem like you're taking my post rather personally.

I described a scene in Belfast as I saw it and most people will visualise what I described whether they choose to see it as offensive I don't know it wasn't the intention.

Minority groups have always been the brunt of critism and jokes, you only need to listen to any comedian and what they have to say about religion. It's intended to make people laugh and usually that's at someone elses expense. Religion, mother in law, dog owners, Skoda drivers, green protesters and now those that believe in the great reset.

Offering a rebut as an "FU to serving in NI" could be taken as offensive and a lot of other things but I can laugh it off, the Irish (and Northern Irish) are particularly good at laughing at ourselves as well as others and maybe there's a school lesson there too ?

While the forum should undoubtedly stimulate debate and discussion, the guidelines for the forum amongst other things suggest

"Don't forget that the forums are meant to be fun, if you find yourself fuming and writing long angry messages you're probably best taking a break from it."

This isn't directed at the OP but something we should all consider.

Maybe I should take a break after that long post

Yet try to be righteous and sanctimonious in replying to me in a condescending manner .. New thier was A reason I said FU to serving in NI

You said offence cannot be given, only taken, but you seem like you're taking my post rather personally.

I described a scene in Belfast as I saw it and most people will visualise what I described whether they choose to see it as offensive I don't know it wasn't the intention.

Minority groups have always been the brunt of critism and jokes, you only need to listen to any comedian and what they have to say about religion. It's intended to make people laugh and usually that's at someone elses expense. Religion, mother in law, dog owners, Skoda drivers, green protesters and now those that believe in the great reset.

Offering a rebut as an "FU to serving in NI" could be taken as offensive and a lot of other things but I can laugh it off, the Irish (and Northern Irish) are particularly good at laughing at ourselves as well as others and maybe there's a school lesson there too ?

While the forum should undoubtedly stimulate debate and discussion, the guidelines for the forum amongst other things suggest

"Don't forget that the forums are meant to be fun, if you find yourself fuming and writing long angry messages you're probably best taking a break from it."

This isn't directed at the OP but something we should all consider.

Maybe I should take a break after that long post

"

I took no offence and trying to legitimise what you said because comedians do is deplorable they also used to be very racist and very sexist to get laughter.. that makes it right does it ?

The reason I pulled you up on it was ..

Those whom follow a certain narrative are the first to mock point fingers and belittle

When the boots on the other foot they lose thier shit

My point about Serving in NI was because of religious beliefs that both sides were fighting over yet there you were mocking

To be honest I'll retract that statement as it could be miscontrude as being Racist

For the love of money I really can't see why in this present climate why I actually signed up to Serve Queen and Country when half the country don't deserve to be protected

Cookstown

" My point about Serving in NI was because of religious beliefs that both sides were fighting over"

If you honestly think that is true then if have to say I'd be very sceptical about anything else you believe.

As far as I can see, the great reset comprises a lot of lies and misinformation some of which admittedly may have an element of truth but only what taken in isolation from the rest of it and in the context which it was written.

One example, the right to protest. I don't believe it's a conspiracy to control the ordinary people but a response to those who I might refer to as thugs who abused the right to protest and you could say ruined it for everyone else.

[Removed by poster at 05/12/22 15:57:45]

[Removed by poster at 05/12/22 15:57:48]

The funny thing about WEF and their agendas is that it's out in the open not a secret not a conspiracy but people still go ah here who's this nutjob. These people are the real nutjobs blindly following along towards social credit, digital currency, centralised everything without actually realising the real life implications.

There's also a lot of cognitive dissonance because people have put trust into organisations governments even celebrities etc etc to guide them and look after them and it would shatter their world view and fragile minds to actually acknowledge they're not being looked out for so it's easier to go along and point and laugh at the people with their heads screwed on who can read the writing plastered all over the walls

Ignorance is bliss as they say!

Remember in the matrix it was easier for that dude to go back into the dream and live a normal life there than actually face the pain and hardship of fighting for something real and something better. It's like that

By *eliusMan  over a year ago

Henlow

"You sound like an idiot, are you an idiot?"

Ah! Come on don’t beat around the bush - lol

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"About Covid-19: The Great Reset

world.

than we had previously dared to hope."

As you yourself said yesterday, in an attempt to belittle someone's point "good cut and paste"

Winston

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

world.

As you yourself said yesterday, in an attempt to belittle someone's point "good cut and paste"

Winston "

I think there is little point trying to engage with him. He appears to think he’s superior to everyone else on here.

world.

Winston

I think there is little point trying to engage with him. He appears to think he’s superior to everyone else on here. "

He's literally just telling you what's in a book written by WEF founder about how they'll use theoandemic to reset society? Wherever you're pulling such a comment from I really do not know and it goes to prove other statements

Reading

world.

Winston

I think there is little point trying to engage with him. He appears to think he’s superior to everyone else on here.

He's literally just telling you what's in a book written by WEF founder about how they'll use theoandemic to reset society? Wherever you're pulling such a comment from I really do not know and it goes to prove other statements "

Thanks, we can read, we can also see agendas.

Scunthorpe

There are several "unrelated" bits in here, and it has been bandied about for several years now. They are typical claims propelled by the corporate conspiracy machines.

The "great reset" is actually a book co-authored by Klaus Schwab (of WHO fame), that pushes the idea of building better foundations for social and economical fairness. Taking opportunities presented by failing systems to "build back better". The main idea being that when something breaks we don't replace it with the same... but with something better, more sustainable, and more fair.

The "own nothing and be happy" line comes from a 2016 video commissioned by a lady called Ida Auken (from the WEF). She forecast that the World will move away from buying expensive items in favour of rental, paying only for the time that you need something.

In contrast to the claimed "you will own nothing" mantra, the WEF state their aim is to "ensure all men and women, in particular the poor and the vunerable, have equal right to economic resources, as well as access to basic services, ownership and control over land and other forms of property, inheritance, natural resources, appropriate new technology and financial services"..

There is nothing that the professional conspiracy theorists like more than a buzz line that they can re-purpose to further their own narrative.

Cal

Ah there you are Calwyn .. been wondering when you would pop up to dismiss everything..

Sorry buddy Klaus is the founder of the WEF .. golly you got something wrong .. sure you'll have some snide retort as per

You know like all the stuff you refused to read .. all the facts you still can't get your head round "

You seem to be confusing me with someone else ...

Yes you are right, I mistakenly put WHO instead of WEF. I suppose that's the downside of not copying and pasting.

world.

Winston

He's literally just telling you what's in a book written by WEF founder about how they'll use theoandemic to reset society? Wherever you're pulling such a comment from I really do not know and it goes to prove other statements

Thanks, we can read, we can also see agendas. "

Yes you are literally reading an agenda lol

Reading

world.

Winston

Thanks, we can read, we can also see agendas.

Yes you are literally reading an agenda lol "

Have a fun evening.

By *ustSomeDarkieMan  over a year ago

Salford

"

I know about it.

Just watch their talks they lay it all out in the open.

The line they making in the Arab lands. The food model they plan I g on going with is subscription based and the caveat is if you go against the govt, your rations are reduced.

The only form of natural sunlight will be at the top for the wealthy and well connected so 5he plebs will be at the bottom

"Oh the satire .. Klaus wrote that not me .. Trump oh be jeez .. the swamp tho was talked about by JFK like me to find the speech..

You missed the bit about aliens and the second coming of Christ .. "

Santa Klaus?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Not sure what the OP expected to get from this post lol

A discussion.. bit out of your remit I think .. perhaps you would like some crayons "

Being patronising is never good. I think this post redefines artificial intelligence

I know about it.

The line they making in the Arab lands. The food model they plan I g on going with is subscription based and the caveat is if you go against the govt, your rations are reduced.

The only form of natural sunlight will be at the top for the wealthy and well connected so 5he plebs will be at the bottom"

You're aware that we're all exposed to natural sunlight literally *every time we step outside our front door....

Winston

*except at night

Central

[Removed by poster at 05/12/22 22:17:14]

Central

I know about it.

The only form of natural sunlight will be at the top for the wealthy and well connected so 5he plebs will be at the bottom"

Should we all just join in and add dystopian future ideas?

It's all just speculation, isn't it, so our ideas here have equivalent potential for being a future reality.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

" "

Ditto

This thread was a good read though.

By *amelaXTV/TS  over a year ago

Swindon

Even the most brainwashed, lock-down loving, mask-pervert, can see that they they've been had.

Furlough and all that free money, were a socialists wet dream.

So I'd have to agree, that a "great reset" is the only way out of this mess.

It's almost as if it were planned??

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"Even the most brainwashed, lock-down loving, mask-pervert, can see that they they've been had.

It's almost as if it were planned?? "

If it was all planned it surely would have been planned an awful lot better.

Manchester (she/her)

I know about it.

The only form of natural sunlight will be at the top for the wealthy and well connected so 5he plebs will be at the bottom

You're aware that we're all exposed to natural sunlight literally *every time we step outside our front door....

Winston

*except at night "

We are?

Hiss. Noo. I'm melting

I know about it.

Winston

*except at night

We are?

Hiss. Noo. I'm melting "

You've been looking at my pictures, you're not melting, that's arousal......

Seriously..... We're going to be denied sunlight, hows that going to work, is someone going to switch it off each day?

Winston

Scunthorpe

[Removed by poster at 06/12/22 06:39:48]

Scunthorpe

I know about it.

Winston

*except at night

We are?

Hiss. Noo. I'm melting

Seriously..... We're going to be denied sunlight, hows that going to work, is someone going to switch it off each day?

Winston "

No silly, they're going to follow everyone around with a large umbrella to prevent the sun's rays from reaching them.

I know about it.

Winston

*except at night

We are?

Hiss. Noo. I'm melting

Winston

No silly, they're going to follow everyone around with a large umbrella to prevent the sun's rays from reaching them."

Doh. So obvious.

Bloody handy when it rains too. Win win.

And there was me thinking "they'd" put something in the vaccines that would make us all go simultaneously blind........

Winston

By *ischiefManaged69Couple  over a year ago

Chorley

"Even the most brainwashed, lock-down loving, mask-pervert, can see that they they've been had.

It's almost as if it were planned?? "

It would be the only time in recorded history that all governments around the world agreed on anything and acted in concert. Most can't agree what to have for breakfast. I'm baffled that suddenly the people who demonstrate such consistent levels of incompetence are suddenly genius intellect supervillains with a 'plan'!

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

I think some people need to turn the internet off for a while and have a breather.

Get out of the bedroom open the curtains and start talking to actual real people face to face.

By *tubbyMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

I'm well into conspiracy theories and how quick a massive killer virus came & went..we were just like pins under house arrest and manipulation

"I'm well into conspiracy theories and how quick a massive killer virus came & went..we were just like pins under house arrest and manipulation "

As far as I know, no one was under house arrest.

Wheres covid gone? People are still catching it, albeit not as seriously. Covid has "gone" nowhere.

In fairness "I'm well into conspiracy theories" provides all the answers.

Winston

By *aussageMan  over a year ago

sherborne

Covid disappeared when we stopped mass testing for it. It was like a magic trick.

Teesside

"I'm well into conspiracy theories and how quick a massive killer virus came & went..we were just like pins under house arrest and manipulation

As far as I know, no one was under house arrest.

Wheres covid gone? People are still catching it, albeit not as seriously. Covid has "gone" nowhere.

In fairness "I'm well into conspiracy theories" provides all the answers.

Winston "

Only being allowed out once a day for exercise or essentials seems pretty house arrest-like to me. People were actually fined because they were outside twice in one day. The audacity, to be outside alone when there's zero evidence of transmission outside. How dare they.

I don't think being into conspiracies is as much as a point scorer as you seem to think it is either

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Covid disappeared when we stopped mass testing for it. It was like a magic trick. "
it hasn't though. And people still are testing.

Although I think stopping free tests was silly

"Covid disappeared when we stopped mass testing for it. It was like a magic trick. "

And like clockwork The Russia and Ukraine fiasco kicks in.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

I'm done with this thread, you all have fun.

Just remember they are watching and listening to everything you do,write and say

Tin town

"Covid disappeared when we stopped mass testing for it. It was like a magic trick.

And like clockwork The Russia and Ukraine fiasco kicks in."

What is the Russia and Ukraine fiasco and what do you mean by kicks in?

Reading

"Covid disappeared when we stopped mass testing for it. It was like a magic trick.

What is the Russia and Ukraine fiasco and what do you mean by kicks in? "

All part of the "Great Reset" bollox I'd imagine.

Manchester (she/her)

Like mummy disappears when she covers her eyes. Peekaboo!

By *ylon lover 47Man  over a year ago

Beccles

What is the Russia and Ukraine fiasco and what do you mean by kicks in? "

It's a phony war, Ukraine has been a puppet of the U.S. since Obama funded a coup there in 2014, they've been antagoniing Russia ever since in the hope that Putin would retaliate. The yanks have wanted a war with Russia for decades & Ukraine is just a pawn in a much larger game.

Reading

It's a phony war, Ukraine has been a puppet of the U.S. since Obama funded a coup there in 2014, they've been antagoniing Russia ever since in the hope that Putin would retaliate. The yanks have wanted a war with Russia for decades & Ukraine is just a pawn in a much larger game. "

But how does that fit into the whole “Great ReSet” world agenda?

"

Without being too controversial or personal here, I do think it can be a very real thing if we let the powers at the top dictate what happens to us. The power has always been with the masses. But throughout history, it's understood and seen that the moment we give away our freedom to tyrants and corrupt power hungry oligarchs, they won't give it back. So personally, I think it definitely can happen and can be a possibility, but the only thing we can do to control our collective future, is don't blindly accept whatever they want us to agree to. Be attentive/aware and know deeply what you feels is right and what is wrong.

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

No, it’s still there, it’s just the vast majority are now vaccinated, so it is a less serious disease.

And we’ve stopped testing for it.

Chez/Sheff

"What is the Russia and Ukraine fiasco and what do you mean by kicks in? "

You’ve got to have something to blame.

Why is our economy going to shit? Oh it’s Covid. It’s the war in Ukraine etc etc.

It’s definitely not a corrupt govt funnelling huge amounts of cash to their mates.

By *ir-spunk-alotMan  over a year ago

south coast

"We've not had this regular post for a while. It's not on the forum bingo card this week.

Perhaps post it back into Politics, as it's not Virus specific OP.

I'll think you'll find it is in topic as it came about off the back of Covid 19 would you like me to print the blurb from the book "

yes please

It's a phony war, Ukraine has been a puppet of the U.S. since Obama funded a coup there in 2014, they've been antagoniing Russia ever since in the hope that Putin would retaliate. The yanks have wanted a war with Russia for decades & Ukraine is just a pawn in a much larger game.

But how does that fit into the whole “Great ReSet” world agenda? "

Well just look at the financial state the world is in. Covid and the war has been great stepping stones for effing up the finances of countries and their people.

Chez/Sheff

It’s not a phoney war. It’s a very real proxy war.

Beccles

But how does that fit into the whole “Great ReSet” world agenda? "

The Globalist agenda (Great Reset etc) is to implement a One World Government with a Central Bank digital currency & I.D. linked to social credit system. To achieve that they need to crash the Western economies in order to offer the solution of CBDC etc. The covid lockdowns started the process with many small businesses going under, the phony war is now being used to continue that process by dramatically pushing prices up & creating shortages of everything from energy & fuel to basic food items. This artificial 'cost of living' crisis will help push the Fiat currency system to the brink of collapse & will be a major step towards their goal.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Some folk have some serious problems with paranoia Excessive cannabis use perhaps (shrug).

Reading

The Globalist agenda (Great Reset etc) is to implement a One World Government with a Central Bank digital currency & I.D. linked to social credit system. To achieve that they need to crash the Western economies in order to offer the solution of CBDC etc. The covid lockdowns started the process with many small businesses going under, the phony war is now being used to continue that process by dramatically pushing prices up & creating shortages of everything from energy & fuel to basic food items. This artificial 'cost of living' crisis will help push the Fiat currency system to the brink of collapse & will be a major step towards their goal. "

So, the “whole world” contrived to have a war between Ukrainians and Russians?

somewhere

This thread is hilarious, please guys keep it coming.

The Globalist agenda (Great Reset etc) is to implement a One World Government with a Central Bank digital currency & I.D. linked to social credit system. To achieve that they need to crash the Western economies in order to offer the solution of CBDC etc. The covid lockdowns started the process with many small businesses going under, the phony war is now being used to continue that process by dramatically pushing prices up & creating shortages of everything from energy & fuel to basic food items. This artificial 'cost of living' crisis will help push the Fiat currency system to the brink of collapse & will be a major step towards their goal.

So, the “whole world” contrived to have a war between Ukrainians and Russians? "

Interesting.

Northampton

"It’s not a phoney war. It’s a very real proxy war. "

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

What's mildly frustrating about this kind of conspiracy theory stuff is that the rich and powerful DO conspire, its just that it's not in these secretive and sinister ways that make for good stories for people to get worked up about.

It's just conspiring to perpetuate and continue a form of capitalism that funnels money and power up to a select elite of people. So they don't really need these outlandish conspiracies. The system already works for them.

They don't actually want to control you beyond ensuring you continue to vote for right wing parties that will never shake up this system. They don't need more than that from you.

Tin town

It's a phony war, Ukraine has been a puppet of the U.S. since Obama funded a coup there in 2014, they've been antagoniing Russia ever since in the hope that Putin would retaliate. The yanks have wanted a war with Russia for decades & Ukraine is just a pawn in a much larger game. "

And what has that too do with covid and testing for covid?

Tin town

And.. What is the much larger game?

Tin town

So, the “whole world” contrived to have a war between Ukrainians and Russians? "

But only when covid has been defeated.

"Covid disappeared when we stopped mass testing for it. It was like a magic trick. it hasn't though. And people still are testing.

Although I think stopping free tests was silly "

The tests aren't free we all pay for them and they have no effect on stopping transmission.

The Globalist agenda (Great Reset etc) is to implement a One World Government with a Central Bank digital currency & I.D. linked to social credit system. To achieve that they need to crash the Western economies in order to offer the solution of CBDC etc. The covid lockdowns started the process with many small businesses going under, the phony war is now being used to continue that process by dramatically pushing prices up & creating shortages of everything from energy & fuel to basic food items. This artificial 'cost of living' crisis will help push the Fiat currency system to the brink of collapse & will be a major step towards their goal. "

Yes! That proves it!

By the way, do you know a place where I can get a new tin foil hat? My old one is getting rusty.

"I think some people need to turn the internet off for a while and have a breather.

Get out of the bedroom open the curtains and start talking to actual real people face to face.

"

That works both ways. Stop watching the censored news.

Beccles

Once you realise the 'whole world' is controlled by a relatively small group of people I.e. the Global Elite you will see that they have the capability to do whatever they want. The documentary Monopoly - who owns the world is definitely worth watching.

Once you realise the 'whole world' is controlled by a relatively small group of people I.e. the Global Elite you will see that they have the capability to do whatever they want. The documentary Monopoly - who owns the world is definitely worth watching. "

does any1 play that little dog? I always loved being the little dog in Monopoly.

Reading

Once you realise the 'whole world' is controlled by a relatively small group of people I.e. the Global Elite you will see that they have the capability to do whatever they want. The documentary Monopoly - who owns the world is definitely worth watching. "

Priceless

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

Yes! That proves it!

By the way, do you know a place where I can get a new tin foil hat? My old one is getting rusty."

Tin does not rust and who told you that was tin you was putting on your head.?

Yes! That proves it!

By the way, do you know a place where I can get a new tin foil hat? My old one is getting rusty.

Tin does not rust and who told you that was tin you was putting on your head.? "

OMG so what have I been wearing on my head all these years? I thought my tin foil hat was protecting me, but it must actually have been a mind control device I was wearing!!! Now I can't even trust my own thoughts!!!!!! Are these even my legs I can see below my waist?!

Tin town

I don't doubt very few people have colossal wealth and "own" the world. And that they may make decisions that appear to be government policy but are influenced or made elsewhere by those with the biggest dicks / tits. What I struggle with is the "control" motif. I mean we evidently have little control of anything significant. Unless the purpose of controlling us is to drive us toward chaos? But to what purpose?

Manchester (she/her)

"What's mildly frustrating about this kind of conspiracy theory stuff is that the rich and powerful DO conspire, its just that it's not in these secretive and sinister ways that make for good stories for people to get worked up about.

It's just conspiring to perpetuate and continue a form of capitalism that funnels money and power up to a select elite of people. So they don't really need these outlandish conspiracies. The system already works for them.

They don't actually want to control you beyond ensuring you continue to vote for right wing parties that will never shake up this system. They don't need more than that from you.

"

Indeed. This nonsense helps the global elite, by distracting from what they're really doing.

It's a fun game where ordinary people get to pretend they're super smart superheroes by knowing the true secrets blah blah though.

Personally I'd rather people buy themselves a Halloween costume rather than blathering on about nonsense.

dudley

Yes! That proves it!

Tin does not rust and who told you that was tin you was putting on your head.?

OMG so what have I been wearing on my head all these years? I thought my tin foil hat was protecting me, but it must actually have been a mind control device I was wearing!!! Now I can't even trust my own thoughts!!!!!! Are these even my legs I can see below my waist?!"

Don't believe everything you see read or think.

dudley

"

It will be accomplished by the plebs with the don't lose your right to vote mantra. It will be done through the vote and under the sun.

By *ackbydemandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

I actually think this section and this thread serve a valuable purpose. It gives people that want to talk about this stuff a place to post it, and not infect the rest of the forums with nonsense.

Manchester (she/her)

"I actually think this section and this thread serve a valuable purpose. It gives people that want to talk about this stuff a place to post it, and not infect the rest of the forums with nonsense."

Agreed. It's also a very useful filter.

I was wondering if we should just have a conspiracy theory section of the forum to keep all that sort of stuff in there. Then I realised we basically do have a conspiracy theory section. It's here.

Manchester (she/her)

"I was wondering if we should just have a conspiracy theory section of the forum to keep all that sort of stuff in there. Then I realised we basically do have a conspiracy theory section. It's here."

Yes. It's all connected, there are no coincidences etc. The vaccine apocalypse, the climate conspiracy, and the poor poor victimisation of poor poor Putin - it's all one overarching... thing. They're out to get you mwahaha

"I was wondering if we should just have a conspiracy theory section of the forum to keep all that sort of stuff in there. Then I realised we basically do have a conspiracy theory section. It's here.

Yes. It's all connected, there are no coincidences etc. The vaccine apocalypse, the climate conspiracy, and the poor poor victimisation of poor poor Putin - it's all one overarching... thing. They're out to get you mwahaha"

I knew it! That proves it!

Manchester (she/her)

"I was wondering if we should just have a conspiracy theory section of the forum to keep all that sort of stuff in there. Then I realised we basically do have a conspiracy theory section. It's here.

Yes. It's all connected, there are no coincidences etc. The vaccine apocalypse, the climate conspiracy, and the poor poor victimisation of poor poor Putin - it's all one overarching... thing. They're out to get you mwahaha

I knew it! That proves it!"

All the evidence of the conspiracy involves the alphabet. Irrefutable proof that the global elite are conspiring with the Nazis to build up a stock of adrenochrome and destroy free speech in the basement of a pizza parlour that doesn't have a basement! Guantanamo Bay!

All the evidence of the conspiracy involves the alphabet. Irrefutable proof that the global elite are conspiring with the Nazis to build up a stock of adrenochrome and destroy free speech in the basement of a pizza parlour that doesn't have a basement! Guantanamo Bay!"

Are the dastardly lizard people involved too? They're always at the root of things!

Manchester (she/her)

All the evidence of the conspiracy involves the alphabet. Irrefutable proof that the global elite are conspiring with the Nazis to build up a stock of adrenochrome and destroy free speech in the basement of a pizza parlour that doesn't have a basement! Guantanamo Bay!

Are the dastardly lizard people involved too? They're always at the root of things!"

Yes. Recently Prince Charles ascended to be the head of the lizard people. See the way he pushes the climate conspiracy? Proof that we as Americans (look at the way this shit is often written) should stand against monarchy because of its evil Great Elite connotations. We should drain the swamp by abolishing the constitution and putting the Great Cheeto Lard in charge, because acquired wealth resulting in rule without election is entirely different to monarchy because reasons.

Are the dastardly lizard people involved too? They're always at the root of things!

Yes. Recently Prince Charles ascended to be the head of the lizard people. See the way he pushes the climate conspiracy? Proof that we as Americans (look at the way this shit is often written) should stand against monarchy because of its evil Great Elite connotations. We should drain the swamp by abolishing the constitution and putting the Great Cheeto Lard in charge, because acquired wealth resulting in rule without election is entirely different to monarchy because reasons."

I'm taking notes here. This is gold. Wake up, sheeple!

By *ackbydemandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"I actually think this section and this thread serve a valuable purpose. It gives people that want to talk about this stuff a place to post it, and not infect the rest of the forums with nonsense.

Agreed. It's also a very useful filter."

Absolutely, see who posts the most outrageous shite then just block them pre-emptively

Tin town

Blessed are the meek! Oh, that's nice, isn't it? I'm glad they're getting something, 'cause they have a hell of a time.

"Blessed are the meek! Oh, that's nice, isn't it? I'm glad they're getting something, 'cause they have a hell of a time."

lol that's a callback

Tin town

"Blessed are the meek! Oh, that's nice, isn't it? I'm glad they're getting something, 'cause they have a hell of a time.

lol that's a callback"

Ahead of its time.

Manchester (she/her)

"Blessed are the meek! Oh, that's nice, isn't it? I'm glad they're getting something, 'cause they have a hell of a time.

lol that's a callback

Ahead of its time. "

Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit a higher social credit score when the elite meet with the Martians and the lizard people to destroy our way of life

"I think some people need to turn the internet off for a while and have a breather.

That works both ways. Stop watching the censored news. "

Where do I find the ‘uncensored’ news?

Before you take the piss out of people with a medical condition i suggest you do some research on how electromagnetic energy affects some people.

In Sweden a school did an experiment on shielding their classrooms from radio waves and the children's results all went up.

Did you know the human body can detect resonance of atoms. Its how we smell.

Eyes are detecting electromagnetic energy. Is it so disturbing to you that others may be far more sensitive than you.

There is measurable evidence to show radio frequency shielding works. Ie it stops radio waves from passing through.

Blind tests on subjects suffering from this have proved they are affected negatively.

Do you know there are people that can smell if you have parkinsons disease?

I know its very difficult to understand if you have a closed mind.

Peace and love to you brother

By *eff4000Man  over a year ago

Camberley

Where do I find the ‘uncensored’ news? "

Facebook groups obviously

Where do I find the ‘uncensored’ news? "

I hope we all agree that there is overwhelming evidence that twitter censored a huge amount of information.

Bearing that in mind we do know censorship happens.

Try searching any controversial subject on Google then try on duck duck go and compare the results.

Try a platform such as Rumble.

Whatever your beliefs it will at least show you how much information is censored.

Facebook groups obviously "

Wow Facebook isn't censored,I must take a look

Tin town

I hope we all agree that there is overwhelming evidence that twitter censored a huge amount of information.

Try searching any controversial subject on Google then try on duck duck go and compare the results.

Whatever your beliefs it will at least show you how much information is censored.

"

Agree. Most sites are sponsored or agenda led infotainment now. The ones with pretty pictures are best.

Scunthorpe

Agree. Most sites are sponsored or agenda led infotainment now. The ones with pretty pictures are best. "

The same can be said for those outside of the mainstream too though, just with different sponsors and agendas

Scunthorpe

"

Unfortunately duckduckgo isn't as capable as Google, they're playing with a much smaller database.

They're a Microsoft affiliate and admit to allowing Microsoft to track & monitor their traffic... so not as anonymous as they claim, and have announced on twitter that they would be "de-ranking" websites that spread misinformation association with Russian & the Ukraine conflict.

On the other hand, they are MUCH less aggressive in their manipulation and tracking of data than Google...

Cal

Manchester (she/her)

I'd like to know the difference between censorship and moderation or journalistic standards

There was a time when the only censorship we cared about was applied to porn

Tin town

"I'd like to know the difference between censorship and moderation or journalistic standards "

Good point... Was trump deplatformed due to moderation? Or censorship?

Tin town

"There was a time when the only censorship we cared about was applied to porn "

Not been the same since Mary Whitehouse left us.

Manchester (she/her)

"I'd like to know the difference between censorship and moderation or journalistic standards

Good point... Was trump deplatformed due to moderation? Or censorship? "

I think it depends on who you ask.

I'd consider the rationale behind removing someone's access to a platform, and whether that's consistent with the platform's policies in general. And if you consider that policy legitimate.

I actually think we're all given access to platforms according to the private whims of owners of businesses, and I don't think that that's good for healthy public discourse.

Tin town

"I'd like to know the difference between censorship and moderation or journalistic standards

I'd consider the rationale behind removing someone's access to a platform, and whether that's consistent with the platform's policies in general. And if you consider that policy legitimate.

I actually think we're all given access to platforms according to the private whims of owners of businesses, and I don't think that that's good for healthy public discourse."

We only gone and agree again..

I actually think we're all given access to platforms according to the private whims of owners of businesses, and I don't think that that's good for healthy public discourse."

Absolutley agree.

And that includes pharmaceutical businesses

Scunthorpe

Wasn't Trump removed by twitter for using the site to encourage the storming of The Capitol Building and insisting that the election result was fraudulent?

Cal

Funniest thread of the year award winner.

With a sprinkling of common sense thrown in and largely ignored or shouted down.

I thought the internet was supposed to raise our levels of intelligence.

Instead it's given a louder voice and audience to the strangest of thought processes and beliefs.

Are there and have there been conspiracies? Most likely.

But some of the theories in this thread........ I'd say you couldnt make it up.

But clearly, you can.

Winston

Tin town

I actually think we're all given access to platforms according to the private whims of owners of businesses, and I don't think that that's good for healthy public discourse.

Wasn't Trump removed by twitter for using the site to encourage the storming of The Capitol Building and insisting that the election result was fraudulent?

Cal"

So.. Censored? Or moderated?

Manchester (she/her)

Cal"

Yes. I believe it came out that he'd been given substantially more leeway than anyone else on Twitter due to his position.

Manchester (she/her)

Absolutley agree.

And that includes pharmaceutical businesses "

What pharmaceutical businesses give anyone a platform?

Absolutley agree.

What pharmaceutical businesses give anyone a platform? "

None that I've seen.

Winston

Manchester (she/her)

Absolutley agree.

None that I've seen.

Winston "

I was saying that the public square being determined by private companies is detrimental to public discourse.

Pharmaceutical companies and the standards they're held to are another story. (Unless we're talking about lizard people in pizza parlour basements again. In which case, *shrug*)

Teesside

"Unless we're talking about lizard people in pizza parlour basements again. In which case, *shrug*"

I've never saw this mentioned anywhere on this forum unless being used to try and ridicule those who don't trust the word of companies who have had to pay billions in compensation for malicious and negligent actions.

Fact is, some "conspiracy theories" turn out to be the truth despite the mocking of those who supposedly know better

Absolutley agree.

None that I've seen.

Winston

I was saying that the public square being determined by private companies is detrimental to public discourse.

Pharmaceutical companies and the standards they're held to are another story. (Unless we're talking about lizard people in pizza parlour basements again. In which case, *shrug*)"

Oh dear its always the same rhetoric. When the people who question present a good argument they are then belittled.

I am a lizard and I find it offensive to be categorised with those idiots.