FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > bi curious

bi curious

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Bi curious - I've been exploring lately, met a

few guys on different occasions, received a mind blowing blowjob best I've had hahaha with no condom obviously, should I be careful when receiving blowjobs from guys? Regarding to Sti's and obviously HIV? Hope I'm not being rude or offensive to anyone, thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ayboii2018_12Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

There's risk everytime you have sexual encounters. Just got to use prevention measures and be careful. Never assume people are clean. Test yourself regularly and have fun that's what matters!!!

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Bi curious - I've been exploring lately, met a

few guys on different occasions, received a mind blowing blowjob best I've had hahaha with no condom obviously, should I be careful when receiving blowjobs from guys? Regarding to Sti's and obviously HIV? Hope I'm not being rude or offensive to anyone, thanks "

Yes some sti has no symptoms so the guy who gave you a bj might be carrying it and passes it onto you

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

They could have a clear sti result but then the next day have unprotected oral sex. It can take weeks to get tested and results back. I am amazed how many people only test once every 3 months when they do swinging. Unless they only do protected sex and no unprotected oral. There's a low risk of catching sti from kissing if they have a cold sore in their mouths. Sex can be risky business lol

Nahh no symptoms or anything like that, just curious as I've obviously started exploring and just wanna be safeee

Thanks for the advice thoo

By *izzyRascalWoman  over a year ago

North Hants

Though theres a lot of stigma and bias out there, being bisexual or playing with more than one gender doesn't make anyone more or less likely to pick something up. In general it's worth being careful with anyone and getting regular check ups with a local sexual health clinic.

Thank you for the advice really appreciate it, so would u advise I use condom all the time specially when meeting new people, whether its oral or sex use condom yeahhh? I probably sounds stupid lool but generally curious and wanna be safe

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Nahh no symptoms or anything like that, just curious as I've obviously started exploring and just wanna be safeee"

I'm saying you can have sti and have no symptoms...bit like covid lol

Thank you for the advice really appreciate it, so would u advise I use condom all the time specially when meeting new people, whether its oral or sex use condom yeahhh? I probably sounds stupid lool but generally curious and wanna be safe

By *izzyRascalWoman  over a year ago

North Hants

Yes, always use a condom and also speak to a local clinic regarding regular testing. Lots of counties have at home services these days. I do it all through the post (including getting free condoms).

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Thank you for the advice really appreciate it, so would u advise I use condom all the time specially when meeting new people, whether its oral or sex use condom yeahhh? I probably sounds stupid lool but generally curious and wanna be safe "

There's no stupidity about wanting to protect your own and your partners' sexual health.

It's wortb reading STI health advice and discussing things with staff at the clinic anytime too.

By *kcirtMan  over a year ago

West Lothian

"Bi curious - I've been exploring lately, met a

few guys on different occasions, received a mind blowing blowjob best I've had hahaha with no condom obviously, should I be careful when receiving blowjobs from guys? Regarding to Sti's and obviously HIV? Hope I'm not being rude or offensive to anyone, thanks

Yes some sti has no symptoms so the guy who gave you a bj might be carrying it and passes it onto you"

In my younger years I used to just fuck about woman to woman, unprotected with every one. Now I’m my middle years the paranoia this gives me is insane haha

By *inkForLifeCouple  over a year ago

North Shields

I (male) consider myself in the real world as a straight guy, but I do like to suck cock.

I went to the clinic to get checked out and some jabs recently and they defined sex as oral or intercourse.

I explained I only suck cock, never anal and I got offered the whole range of jabs.

I'd highly recommend you going and getting stabbed (not by a cock).

By *iscreetfuncpl12Couple  over a year ago

Somerset

"Though theres a lot of stigma and bias out there, being bisexual or playing with more than one gender doesn't make anyone more or less likely to pick something up. In general it's worth being careful with anyone and getting regular check ups with a local sexual health clinic."
Playing with another gender if you are a man or a lesbian female certainly does make it more likely you will pick something up. Being man who has sex with men makes you more likely to pick something according to PHE. Studies also show that lesbians are far less likely to get STIs than bisexual women or heterosexual women. STIs are not evenly distributed.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can i catch much from sucking?

By *iscreetfuncpl12Couple  over a year ago

Somerset

"Can i catch much from sucking?"
You can catch all STIs from sucking with varying degrees of risk. Many people here are loathe to make moral judgments on others cheating (I am not insinuating you are), but no sexual activity comes without risk and therefore the risk of taking something home to an unsuspecting partner who has not consented to that risk. I would strongly advise you to consult NHS websites for advice rather than this website as whilst I am sure the advice you will recieve here, including mine, is well intentioned, it is not necessarily accurate.

By *inkForLifeCouple  over a year ago

North Shields

"Though theres a lot of stigma and bias out there, being bisexual or playing with more than one gender doesn't make anyone more or less likely to pick something up. In general it's worth being careful with anyone and getting regular check ups with a local sexual health clinic."

Male/male sexual activity carries a significantly higher risk of STI than ano other type of sexual activity.

This was recently proven during Monkey Pox earlier this year.

There's a reason why if you go to the clinic and you tell them you have male/male sex, you get jabbed with lots of things you wouldn't otherwise get!

By *humper.Man  over a year ago

northumberland/scotland

"I (male) consider myself in the real world as a straight guy, but I do like to suck cock.

."

What a fascinating sentence.

"Though theres a lot of stigma and bias out there, being bisexual or playing with more than one gender doesn't make anyone more or less likely to pick something up. In general it's worth being careful with anyone and getting regular check ups with a local sexual health clinic.

Male/male sexual activity carries a significantly higher risk of STI than ano other type of sexual activity.

This was recently proven during Monkey Pox earlier this year.

There's a reason why if you go to the clinic and you tell them you have male/male sex, you get jabbed with lots of things you wouldn't otherwise get! "

Which is also weird as I recently received an HPV negative smear test. But I'd really still like to get the jab (which I'm within the older lady catchment age for still), and I absolutely can if I pay £450 for it. However, a bi male friend doesn't often play MM was given the vaccine for free at a GUM clinic. Yet, statistically HPV is shown to cause more significant issues relating to women & cervical cancers? Go figure?

"They could have a clear sti result but then the next day have unprotected oral sex. It can take weeks to get tested and results back. I am amazed how many people only test once every 3 months when they do swinging. Unless they only do protected sex and no unprotected oral. There's a low risk of catching sti from kissing if they have a cold sore in their mouths. Sex can be risky business lol"

There's a time frame for results to show up. No point in testing the next day after any sexual contact because it'll tell you nothing new. The optimum to test is every 3 months. Anything sooner from last point of sexual contact will likely tell you nothing new. Although it could very likely provide a false negative result.

» Add a new message to this topic