FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Strep

Strep

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hirley OP   Man  over a year ago

somewhere

Not quite a 'virus', but similar connotations for it.

Have you been reading the recent news and does the sudden influx of children being so sick and passing away from it concern you? Do you know any information about the bacteria infection or background of current events?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think any unusual pattern of children dying should be a cause for concern.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

1st world country with 3rd work health care… an appalling government who can’t control it. Wouldn’t want to be getting sick this side of Christmas… good luck trying to get an ambulance; or even a bed on a ward with skeleton staffing levels.

Manchester (she/her)

"1st world country with 3rd work health care… an appalling government who can’t control it. Wouldn’t want to be getting sick this side of Christmas… good luck trying to get an ambulance; or even a bed on a ward with skeleton staffing levels. "

I actually think this is a global problem - maybe not strep specifically, but I know children's hospitals in the US, Canada, and Australia have been struggling with capacity the last few months.

Maybe pay more towards it then moan all the time we have a rapidly aging population which comes at a great cost to us all

By *axtanMan  over a year ago

los Cristianos now

I will kill myself to avoid being a burden to you.

By *ayboii2018_12Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

Instead of moaning about the NHS, that I and many other people work for. Maybe contact your MP. Campaign for change.

We are exhausted. We didn't ask for pandemics or poorly run government's (well I didn't vote tory). We love our jobs but we have limitations. Don't sit on a swingers site complaining. Do something pro-active.

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth

"I will kill myself to avoid being a burden to you. "

If anything I think the "aging population" phrase is a dig at people who aren't breeding

By *eff4000Man  over a year ago

Camberley

"Instead of moaning about the NHS, that I and many other people work for. Maybe contact your MP. Campaign for change.

We are exhausted. We didn't ask for pandemics or poorly run government's (well I didn't vote tory). We love our jobs but we have limitations. Don't sit on a swingers site complaining. Do something pro-active. "

But I clapped on my doorstep, wasn't that enough???

/s just in case it wasn't obvious

By *hitehunter4bbcMan  over a year ago

Bristol

What's this got to do with covid????????????

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Seasonal fluctuations in case loads are a bit amiss for many infections, plus we've had reduced likely immunity to these, through careful reduction in exposure levels.

It's obviously a concern but the earlier start to the season may not mean much more than that we're readjusting to normal life again. This season may peter out in a few weeks and at least it's being monitored and people are aware of what to look out for.

By *osaint1971Couple  over a year ago

Near Taunton

Live attenuated 'flu vaccines increase strep infections. I don't think it's a coincidence.

Kids' immune systems have taken a battering due to ill considered government interventions.

J

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

"What's this got to do with covid???????????? "

Nothing really, but it is an infection that people are currently discussing as it is affecting lots of children so people are bound to to post about it and the virus forum would seem to be the most appropriate place to do so.

somewhere

I remember getting it as a child several times, never felt like I was going to die, but remember needing antibiotics, think they gave me that illuminous radioactive yellow gloop.

somewhere

Why, does it need to be related?

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

Cookstown

Why ?????????????

nr spalding

"I remember getting it as a child several times, never felt like I was going to die, but remember needing antibiotics, think they gave me that illuminous radioactive yellow gloop."

You mean the stuff that was meant to be banana flavoured but tasted vile?

somewhere

"I remember getting it as a child several times, never felt like I was going to die, but remember needing antibiotics, think they gave me that illuminous radioactive yellow gloop.

You mean the stuff that was meant to be banana flavoured but tasted vile?"

Yeah, I have put that to the back of my mind now

Manchester (she/her)

"I remember getting it as a child several times, never felt like I was going to die, but remember needing antibiotics, think they gave me that illuminous radioactive yellow gloop.

I wasn't allowed that.

I had pills crushed up in jam

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

"Live attenuated 'flu vaccines increase strep infections. I don't think it's a coincidence.

Kids' immune systems have taken a battering due to ill considered government interventions.

J"

Horse shit... Influenza is a virus.. Streptococcus is bacterial. You cannot catch either from a live vaccine

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

Amoxicillin suspension probably

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Well it's a perfect storm really and been brewing for years ( well the last 12 years) and been roundly ignored as most of it only effected the so called feckless and the poor but not now....

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Live attenuated 'flu vaccines increase strep infections. I don't think it's a coincidence.

J"

the immune system has probably suffered a little with not being exposed to things but this has naff all to do with any vaccine as flu and strep are unrelated

Manchester (she/her)

" Well it's a perfect storm really and been brewing for years ( well the last 12 years) and been roundly ignored as most of it only effected the so called feckless and the poor but not now...."

Who knew that stripping social infrastructure would exacerbate problems when they arose?

Shock. This is my shocked face. So shocked.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

It can be a worrying time for mums and dads.

Most kids will get the normal sore throat, snots and sniffles but make sure they drink lots and wee regularly.

By *aturefun63Man  over a year ago

Belper

Just had message from school that some kids have been confirmed having it .Says symptoms are sore throat scarlet fever and impetigo.

Is it possible for adults to catch as I know of someone who has all the symptoms?

merseyside

"Is it possible for adults to catch as I know of someone who has all the symptoms?"

Yes

Manchester (she/her)

J"

In mice. The study doing the rounds is in mice.

Are the children dying mice?

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

J"

Did you read that on Facebook?

Manchester (she/her)

J

Did you read that on Facebook?"

There is a 2014 study. In mice.

Mice are obviously anatomically identical to people and live in the same conditions.

And the danger is so obvious and evident and people care so much that it took *checks notes* eight years to come out.

nr spalding

Amoxicillin suspension probably "

Yup that's the one lol children everywhere were lied to repeatedly lol

nr spalding

I wasn't allowed that.

I had pills crushed up in jam "

Damn that sounds even worse

Manchester (she/her)

I wasn't allowed that.

I had pills crushed up in jam

Damn that sounds even worse"

Yup. Not nice at all.

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

J

Did you read that on Facebook?

There is a 2014 study. In mice.

Mice are obviously anatomically identical to people and live in the same conditions.

And the danger is so obvious and evident and people care so much that it took *checks notes* eight years to come out."

"It's a councidence" were unnecessary words in that sentence....

Winston

"Maybe pay more towards it then moan all the time we have a rapidly aging population which comes at a great cost to us all "

Don't you think we are paying enough?

Perhaps if the privateers weren't charging the NHS so much for the likes light bulbs and bog rolls etc etc etc there would be more to go around eh..

Wonder who you voted in?

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 08/12/22 17:25:55]

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"Maybe pay more towards it then moan all the time we have a rapidly aging population which comes at a great cost to us all "

In the uk we want US levels of taxation but expect western European quality public and health services. We can't have both.

Manchester (she/her)

"Maybe pay more towards it then moan all the time we have a rapidly aging population which comes at a great cost to us all

In the uk we want US levels of taxation but expect western European quality public and health services. We can't have both."

Indeed

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

J"

What is not a coincidence is that many of all ages are now getting ill from all sorts of diseases more than they did before covid. Nothing to do with vaccines, everything to do with the proven fact that every infection by covid causes a depletion of the immune system for a period of at least months.

The actions of government in claiming that covid is no further risk when in fact case numbers are higher than ever, and of covid minimisers and anti-maskers in ensuring that the virus continues circulating with now zero effort to halt it, have resulted in there now being continuous infection.

Many people, and especially many children, are now catching covid so frequently that their immune systems never get to recover. Some people are showing T-cell counts lower than AIDS sufferers.

Current deaths are only the start of a slow motion car crash, totally caused by the "it's only like flu" brigade. Unfortunately by the time the shit hits the fan enough for the problem to be undeniable, it's going to be far too late for a lot of people - including a lot of children.

J"

One is a viral infection, one is a bacterial infection.

It's the weirdest coincidence in the history of man.

Winston

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

Cookstown

J"

Sorry, I'm struggling to get that, can you explain your reasoning or give me a link that explains the increase of strep infections due to the live flu virus vaccine please ?

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Whatever has caused the increase. Its worrying for some parents.

By *rauntonbananaMan  over a year ago

Braunton

J

What is not a coincidence is that many of all ages are now getting ill from all sorts of diseases more than they did before covid. Nothing to do with vaccines, everything to do with the proven fact that every infection by covid causes a depletion of the immune system for a period of at least months.

The actions of government in claiming that covid is no further risk when in fact case numbers are higher than ever, and of covid minimisers and anti-maskers in ensuring that the virus continues circulating with now zero effort to halt it, have resulted in there now being continuous infection.

Many people, and especially many children, are now catching covid so frequently that their immune systems never get to recover. Some people are showing T-cell counts lower than AIDS sufferers.

Current deaths are only the start of a slow motion car crash, totally caused by the "it's only like flu" brigade. Unfortunately by the time the shit hits the fan enough for the problem to be undeniable, it's going to be far too late for a lot of people - including a lot of children."

This is totally down to two years of on and off lockdowns..children barred from going to school and basically being locked away for that period. And you wonder why immune systems are shot . The average age of a person dying with Covid on their death certificates was 81. Now many thousands of young people, many with dependents are now sentenced to early deaths. They haven’t got these issues in Sweden. Whitty and his colleagues at SAGE need thoroughly investigating

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

J

Current deaths are only the start of a slow motion car crash, totally caused by the "it's only like flu" brigade. Unfortunately by the time the shit hits the fan enough for the problem to be undeniable, it's going to be far too late for a lot of people - including a lot of children."

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

J

Current deaths are only the start of a slow motion car crash, totally caused by the "it's only like flu" brigade. Unfortunately by the time the shit hits the fan enough for the problem to be undeniable, it's going to be far too late for a lot of people - including a lot of children.

This is totally down to two years of on and off lockdowns..children barred from going to school and basically being locked away for that period. And you wonder why immune systems are shot . The average age of a person dying with Covid on their death certificates was 81. Now many thousands of young people, many with dependents are now sentenced to early deaths. They haven’t got these issues in Sweden. Whitty and his colleagues at SAGE need thoroughly investigating "

I'm sorry but fuck Sweden,why the fuck do people continue to bring it up as an example?

Population, geography and climate so very different from the UK it's a ridiculous comparison.

Judging by your post I'm guessing that the people who died with an average age of 81 didn't bother you?

If you did your homework you'd understand that one of the reasons for step to be so dangerous is it's becoming antibiotic resistant and harder to treat.

This is a worldwide issue not just here.

It's also no coincidence that it suddenly appears once windows get shut and heating goes on or maybe even no heating at all?

Overcrowding in classrooms,poor diets,bad air quality and dare I say it no masks.

merseyside

"Maybe pay more towards it then moan all the time we have a rapidly aging population which comes at a great cost to us all

Don't you think we are paying enough?

Perhaps if the privateers weren't charging the NHS so much for the likes light bulbs and bog rolls etc etc etc there would be more to go around eh..

Wonder who you voted in?"

Talking about costs.

We're on holiday in Fuertuventura and Paul's got a chesty cough, poor lad (drama queen).

So off we pop to the local pharmacy and buy a bottle of bog standard cough linctus for €16.80 and a packet of 8 paracetamol for €3.80.

Give me those robbing bastards in Asda or Aldi anytime, last time I checked a packet of paracetamol is about 30p.

Lady in front of me wasn't impressed she had to visit a doctor to get a script for antibiotics.

Fucking ridiculous she muttered on the way out. Don't quite get that one !!

Manchester (she/her)

J

This is totally down to two years of on and off lockdowns..children barred from going to school and basically being locked away for that period. And you wonder why immune systems are shot . The average age of a person dying with Covid on their death certificates was 81. Now many thousands of young people, many with dependents are now sentenced to early deaths. They haven’t got these issues in Sweden. Whitty and his colleagues at SAGE need thoroughly investigating "

That was the excuse last year in the US when RSV surged. And yet the children's hospitals are rammed.

The wank fantasy Sweden is also having problems with hospitalised children, even though they had so much freedumb etc.

It's almost as if the evidence doesn't stack up to this sob story.

Tin town

J

How many weeks were kids actually isolated at home for?

By *ehindHerEyesCouple  over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

J

This is totally down to two years of on and off lockdowns..children barred from going to school and basically being locked away for that period. And you wonder why immune systems are shot . The average age of a person dying with Covid on their death certificates was 81. Now many thousands of young people, many with dependents are now sentenced to early deaths. They haven’t got these issues in Sweden. Whitty and his colleagues at SAGE need thoroughly investigating

How many weeks were kids actually isolated at home for? "

Mine were lockdown March to Sept term start 2020 and all of Jan 2021

So almost 6/7 months out of school in lockdown

Tg x

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

J

Well why don't you hide behind your sofa wearing 26 masks have all the boosters your body can hold and let the rest of us live our lives how we want....

What would be interesting to find out is the covid vaccination status of the children who very sadly pass away from strep?

Tin town

J

How many weeks were kids actually isolated at home for?

Mine were lockdown March to Sept term start 2020 and all of Jan 2021

So almost 6/7 months out of school in lockdown

Tg x"

So not two years then. Harmful I'm sure but not convinced that it's the reason for the recent outbreak.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

J

That average covid death age is often repeated mainly by anti vaxxers. It comes from November 2020 I.e pre vaccines. Once vaccinations were rolled out especially to older people this dropped to just over 70. It gradually increased again it was nearly 83 last time I saw it due to general population vaccination,milder variants and better treatments.

Manchester (she/her)

J

Well why don't you hide behind your sofa wearing 26 masks have all the boosters your body can hold and let the rest of us live our lives how we want....

What would be interesting to find out is the covid vaccination status of the children who very sadly pass away from strep? "

You are, in fact, living your life as you want to. Your life is back to normal.

If discussions like these trouble you so much that you need to throw ridiculous insults, why partake? Live your life. People live, people die, get on with it or whatever.

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

I’d be interested in finding out what proportion of the kids who are badly affected by childhood diseases have antivax parents who avoided getting them all the standard shots?

The argument that Vaccines adversely affect the immune system is absolutely crackers. That’s literally why they exist.

Manchester (she/her)

"I’d be interested in finding out what proportion of the kids who are badly affected by childhood diseases have antivax parents who avoided getting them all the standard shots?

The argument that Vaccines adversely affect the immune system is absolutely crackers. That’s literally why they exist. "

I do know in adults, the unvaccinated die at a wildly disproportionate rate, even if you don't account for the fact that the medically vulnerable are much more likely to be vaccinated. Is vaccination a silver bullet? No. But we worked this out over a year ago.

I think trying to weaponise a rash of unexpected deaths as a reason to dismantle public health is at best revolting.

Bristol

"I’d be interested in finding out what proportion of the kids who are badly affected by childhood diseases have antivax parents who avoided getting them all the standard shots?

The argument that Vaccines adversely affect the immune system is absolutely crackers. That’s literally why they exist.

I do know in adults, the unvaccinated die at a wildly disproportionate rate, even if you don't account for the fact that the medically vulnerable are much more likely to be vaccinated. Is vaccination a silver bullet? No. But we worked this out over a year ago.

I think trying to weaponise a rash of unexpected deaths as a reason to dismantle public health is at best revolting."

Tin town

I think trying to weaponise a rash of unexpected deaths as a reason to dismantle public health is at best revolting."

Rash. See what you did.

Manchester (she/her)

I think trying to weaponise a rash of unexpected deaths as a reason to dismantle public health is at best revolting.

Rash. See what you did. "

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

16th kid in UK has died of invasive Strep A in Hove Sussex.

By *imited 3EditionCouple  over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

J"

I was going to say the same.. Strep A is a listed side effect of the flu vaccination

J

I was going to say the same.. Strep A is a listed side effect of the flu vaccination "

From the NHS website.

Common side effects;

Very common side effects in the first day or two may include:

having a painful, heavy feeling and tenderness in the arm where you

had your injection, feeling tired

headache, aches and chills

diarrhoea, nausea and vomiting

mild flu-like symptoms.

Fever (temperature 37.8°C or above)

feeling generally unwell.

No mention of Strep being a side effect of the flu vaccine.

Where did you see it listed?

Winston

By *orset.JMan  over a year ago

Weymouth

J

Our only hope personally I think is the markets/ economists. The FED and the BOE have already acknowledged the effect of LC on the working population…… the markets smelled Truss bull so maybe it’s a matter of time before this gets recognised also

somewhere

J

I was going to say the same.. Strep A is a listed side effect of the flu vaccination "

Can you please show me where that is listed? I've had double figures flu vaccinations over the years, I'm not sure I've seen that, it must be new discovery

J

I was going to say the same.. Strep A is a listed side effect of the flu vaccination

Can you please show me where that is listed? I've had double figures flu vaccinations over the years, I'm not sure I've seen that, it must be new discovery "

You're not the first to ask that question, 3rd I think.

Winston

Manchester (she/her)

J

Can you please show me where that is listed? I've had double figures flu vaccinations over the years, I'm not sure I've seen that, it must be new discovery

Winston "

The only place I've seen it listed as a side effect is the study that's gone viral, which shows that it can cause strep A in mice.

The people who have done their own research have clearly got the interests of children in mind, and got on this right away, because the study is eight years old.

And that's not even counting the notion that children and mice might be a bit different.

somewhere

J

Winston "

Someone privately messaged me telling me to "go into a doctors" to request the "insert" from nasal spray flu vaccination, I'm assuming they mean a 'gp' and the patient 'leaflet'.

Now I don't know why I would do that considering I doubt gps have them, more likely a pharmacy, plus I can just look at this NHS affiliate link to show no mention of strep A or scarlet fever or igas...

https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/3296/pil

somewhere

J

Winston

Someone privately messaged me telling me to "go into a doctors" to request the "insert" from nasal spray flu vaccination, I'm assuming they mean a 'gp' and the patient 'leaflet'.

Now I don't know why I would do that considering I doubt gps have them, more likely a pharmacy, plus I can just look at this NHS affiliate link to show no mention of strep A or scarlet fever or igas...

"

I've had to say that here because I can't reply to said person as they blocked me for some reason

Manchester (she/her)

J

Winston

"

Going and harassing pharmacy/ medical staff about inserts is one of the new games that antivax activists play. If the hapless people being harassed can't produce exactly what's requested immediately, it's proof of conspiracy. or something.

somewhere

J

Winston

The only place I've seen it listed as a side effect is the study that's gone viral, which shows that it can cause strep A in mice.

The people who have done their own research have clearly got the interests of children in mind, and got on this right away, because the study is eight years old.

And that's not even counting the notion that children and mice might be a bit different."

I think you mean the link bev Turner posted on twitter or something, I've not seen this link myself. However, I do know about this link; it doesn't even refer to the same strain of streptococcus bacteria as the ones found causing problems in children.

Manchester (she/her)

J

Winston

And that's not even counting the notion that children and mice might be a bit different.

I think you mean the link bev Turner posted on twitter or something, I've not seen this link myself. However, I do know about this link; it doesn't even refer to the same strain of streptococcus bacteria as the ones found causing problems in children. "

I can't remember who posted it, but it was a paper from 2014. Which makes me wonder - even if it is a slam dunk against vaccines - why did the people who've done their own research sit on this for so long? How many children's lives could they have saved? Surely a group who care so much about health, particularly in children, would get it out there immediately, and not wait until it's politically convenient for their cause?

(I think it's bollocks personally)

J

Winston

I've had to say that here because I can't reply to said person as they blocked me for some reason "

The "sending a lod of bullcrap by PM", and blocking so you can't reply is not a new phenomenon.

I've noticed it's often by people who aren't even posting on the thread.

Cowards. Who's action suggests they don't have a lot of faith in what they say, or theyd be happy to debate openly.

Winston

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

J

Winston

I've had to say that here because I can't reply to said person as they blocked me for some reason

The "sending a lod of bullcrap by PM", and blocking so you can't reply is not a new phenomenon.

Cowards. Who's action suggests they don't have a lot of faith in what they say, or theyd be happy to debate openly.

Winston "

It's not even those disagreeing with you. I've had people send me links that support what I've said and block me

By *orset.JMan  over a year ago

Weymouth

I think it probably time we start to talk about what Covid does to our immune systems- namely a profound lymphocytosis. The effect is a a temporary immunosupression for a few months but with the waves coming every 4-6 months - our immune system have not had a chance to recover.

Sweden is a perfect example- had a horrendous wave RSV and now it’s getting Covid/ Flu and RSV. This all despite fairly minimal lockdown measures- there is little evidence that their immunity is improving in time to Flu and RSV.

Ditto- Monkey pox, Diphtheria, Chicken pox, hand foot and mouth.

It is all probably tied back to our immune systems

Manchester (she/her)

"I think it probably time we start to talk about what Covid does to our immune systems- namely a profound lymphocytosis. The effect is a a temporary immunosupression for a few months but with the waves coming every 4-6 months - our immune system have not had a chance to recover.

Sweden is a perfect example- had a horrendous wave RSV and now it’s getting Covid/ Flu and RSV. This all despite fairly minimal lockdown measures- there is little evidence that their immunity is improving in time to Flu and RSV.

Ditto- Monkey pox, Diphtheria, Chicken pox, hand foot and mouth.

It is all probably tied back to our immune systems

"

Our first clue was probably the fungal outbreaks in India during the rise of Delta.

But we seem determined to fuck around and find out.

J

Winston

Winston It's not even those disagreeing with you. I've had people send me links that support what I've said and block me "

Winston

» Add a new message to this topic