FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Why is this board even here?

Why is this board even here?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ants_Nerdy_Couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Havant

What purpose does it serve except encouraging the hard of thinking to share conspiracy theories and scientifically illiterate nonsense?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ananaman41Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"What purpose does it serve except encouraging the hard of thinking to share conspiracy theories and scientifically illiterate nonsense?"

Youre right. Why cant everyone just agree with you?

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"What purpose does it serve except encouraging the hard of thinking to share conspiracy theories and scientifically illiterate nonsense?"

So people like you can moan about it?

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Their is an ignore button it works well

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To be fair, this bit of the forum keeps Covid talk of all sorts from infecting the rest of the forum. And it's easy to ignore for any1 who wants to ignore it.

By *arry HornhillMan  over a year ago

Outside Belfast

Did your mum give birth to you on top of a high horse and pass it onto you or did you get it later in life up the moral high ground?

"What purpose does it serve except encouraging the hard of thinking to share conspiracy theories and scientifically illiterate nonsense?

Youre right. Why cant everyone just agree with you? "

I love that response lol.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

The mods have said the purpose was to support people through a crisis.

At this stage it probably keeps virus talk out of other sections.

I like laughing at vaccine zealots so it should stay

By *an JuniperoCouple  over a year ago

North East

Joking aren’t you? This section could easily be renamed the “vaccine worship support group”

By *ixi n DogCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

I'd guess it's here because its still quite an active subsection and it keeps the endless threads and arguments/discussions from popping up everywhere else on the forum and getting on everyone else's tits..

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"What purpose does it serve except encouraging the hard of thinking to share conspiracy theories and scientifically illiterate nonsense?

Joking aren’t you? This section could easily be renamed the “vaccine worship support group” "

Vaccines in general should be worshipped, proper miracle of medical science. Should covid vaccines be as revered, I think more time and more data will eventually answer that.

By *orset.JMan  over a year ago

Weymouth

The above statement supports the popular perception that Covid is over/under control/ mild when the truth is very different -

In an every increasing number of studies showing how Covid is affecting our immune systems in a deleterious manner, Karl Lauterbach- German health minister became the most prominent figure so far to speak out regarding these findings and even suggested minimising the number of times that you are infected with Covid.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's here to stop those disinterested and with adequate self-control and awareness, from viewing virus posts

By *erlins5Man  over a year ago

South Fife

Keeps all the loonys in one place

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Think of it like a creche, somewhere for the hard of thinking to play while the adults use the proper forums.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Their is an ignore button it works well "

Help us all out, where is this 'ignore button'?

"Think of it like a creche, somewhere for the hard of thinking to play while the adults use the proper forums."

Lol , yes it keeps them in one room

"Think of it like a creche, somewhere for the hard of thinking to play while the adults use the proper forums."

Love it!

Tin town

Everyday I walk into town and there's a cake shop. Do I go in or do I walk past? Hmmm. Ohhh that's right. I can choose to go in or I can choose to walk on by. (thank you Dionne)

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

"Everyday I walk into town and there's a cake shop. Do I go in or do I walk past? Hmmm. Ohhh that's right. I can choose to go in or I can choose to walk on by. (thank you Dionne) "
Better willpower than me. I'd take another route

By *ADY GOODWITCHWoman  over a year ago

Happy Town;-)

https://twitter.com/spartajustice/status/1615445683296690194?s=48&t=ziiYQ7-jR5oBP5t3st61Zg

[Removed by poster at 22/01/23 15:49:40]

It's a great place to give the block button a bashing

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

should be renamed heath n mind forum for all thing health and mental health & sexual health in one place

"Everyday I walk into town and there's a cake shop. Do I go in or do I walk past? Hmmm. Ohhh that's right. I can choose to go in or I can choose to walk on by. (thank you Dionne) "

They should close it down!!

Its for a select group of highly educated individuals that enjoy ganging together to throw ridicule and abuse at others who don't share their opinion.

If you want to know who they are and avoid them then just read all the above posts. I think most of them have commented.

Plus a few that seem to enjoy winding above said group up.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"Its for a select group of highly educated individuals that enjoy ganging together to throw ridicule and abuse at others who don't share their opinion.

If you want to know who they are and avoid them then just read all the above posts. I think most of them have commented.

Plus a few that seem to enjoy winding above said group up. "

I have to disagree, there are clearly some participants who are not so highly educated!

By *reeneggsandsamMan  over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

I dunno, I've had my first look at it today and it's been here for nearly three years. It's quite entertaining.

By *eandmrsjones69Couple  over a year ago

Middle England

Compare how many threads are started by those who are sceptical, at best, about covid and the vaccine with those that aren't and you will find your answer.

Tin town

It's his fault

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

It is good to have it, because it is a way to have all the virus related threads collected to one category, rather than everywhere

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

I think it's time for it to go.

If you look through the posts now it's nearly all conspiracy nonsense.

By *adCherriesCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire/Northwest

I think it worked well when covid was starting out and during the pandemic to stop other boards being cluttered up with the same covid questions but now seems pointless.

same old questions and answers day after day.... yawn