Jordon Walker, Directed Evolution

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *osaint1971 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Near Taunton

Who else saw this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Nobody it would seem.. care to share the highlights with us?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Project Veritas got him on cam bragging about creating viruses that they could then sell more jabs for.. almost like that's their business model.. he's like 5th from the top in Pfizer, seems credible but also almost too free with the information

By *d6869Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Project Veritas got him on cam bragging about creating viruses that they could then sell more jabs for.. almost like that's their business model.. he's like 5th from the top in Pfizer, seems credible but also almost too free with the information"

I’ve seen it

By *lipandSlide777Couple  over a year ago

BIDEFORD

[Removed by poster at 26/01/23 23:43:00]

teleford

"Project Veritas got him on cam bragging about creating viruses that they could then sell more jabs for.. almost like that's their business model.. he's like 5th from the top in Pfizer, seems credible but also almost too free with the information"

I’m veering towards not so credible

He seems to be a ghost online. How does one go from doing a few Urology studies to a top exec in mRNA research in a very short time frame. I think some effort has gone in to making this appear real but not enough, I think veritas is playing an early April fools, the alternative would require an unthinking level of conspiracy to be at work in erasing his internet presence.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

What I got from it, was that Pfizer were trying to anticipate the mutations, by speeding them up in the lab, so they could have vaccines ready for the natural mutations when they occur in the wild.

He says you have to be careful they don't get out so it's not like he's saying Pfizer are mutating the virus and releasing it into the world.

What was concerning was the part where he says the the officials will ok any new Pfizer meds as they'll be wanting to join the company as consultants later. But nothing new, nobody 100 trust big pharma.

He did appear pretty d*unk though.

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"What was concerning was the part where he says the the officials will ok any new Pfizer meds as they'll be wanting to join the company as consultants later. But nothing new, nobody 100 trust big pharma."

Concerning, but unfortunately happens all of the time. There really should be (enforced) laws about such things.

You'll all end up looking like that kid in the Cher movie mask from 1985 or worse John merrick.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Didn't see it. But is it beyond belief that a company repeatedly fined for its behaviour in how it markets and sells opiods. Creating demand for them like illegal drug pushers . Then encouraging over prescribing them beyond any medical reasoning, would do such a thing.?

the latest question that research has thrown up is whether the vaccine is programmed to instruct the immune system to turn off completely and let all viruse/germs etc go viral literally.

the difference seems to be in what batch number you received..if the needle went into a vein or artery by mistake as its strictly a muscle in arm it is meant for and if you have had more than one vaccine then your odds are greater for a negative outcome.

teleford

"the latest question that research has thrown up is whether the vaccine is programmed to instruct the immune system to turn off completely and let all viruse/germs etc go viral literally.

the difference seems to be in what batch number you received..if the needle went into a vein or artery by mistake as its strictly a muscle in arm it is meant for and if you have had more than one vaccine then your odds are greater for a negative outcome.

"

Who’s “research”…

3 that spring to mind are bret weinstein, robert malone and peter McCullough

Tin town

There he was gone

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

"What I got from it, was that Pfizer were trying to anticipate the mutations, by speeding them up in the lab, so they could have vaccines ready for the natural mutations when they occur in the wild.

He says you have to be careful they don't get out so it's not like he's saying Pfizer are mutating the virus and releasing it into the world.

What was concerning was the part where he says the the officials will ok any new Pfizer meds as they'll be wanting to join the company as consultants later. But nothing new, nobody 100 trust big pharma.

"

How dare you say we can't 100 trust big pharma, they are our saviours you rotten conspiracy theorist you

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

Yes. I saw the jordon trishton walker video, the pfizer director, it was interesting when he talked about gain of function and how he talked about the how they try to do selected structure mutations.

"Yes. I saw the jordon trishton walker video, the pfizer director, it was interesting when he talked about gain of function and how he talked about the how they try to do selected structure mutations."
They said that if they call it directed evolution rather than gain of function they are in the clear of it.

The guy was lying! I was convinced of that when I saw the end of the film that showed him going completely nuts and screaming 'I was lying' .... Nothing wrong with that

Near Taunton

No word from Pfizer denying it. All of his social media scrubbed. I like the bit where he talks about the virus being man made.

"No word from Pfizer denying it. All of his social media scrubbed. I like the bit where he talks about the virus being man made."

I wonder if he'll get labeled as a tinfoil hat wearing, right wing, white supremacist, homophobic nut job.

Tin town

"No word from Pfizer denying it. All of his social media scrubbed. I like the bit where he talks about the virus being man made.

I wonder if he'll get labeled as a tinfoil hat wearing, right wing, white supremacist, homophobic nut job. "

You forgot the rainbows

By *lacklegendMan  over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

I saw it on Project Veritas. Been following their work since the beginning.

By *exy Pretty FeetCouple  over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

"Didn't see it. But is it beyond belief that a company repeatedly fined for its behaviour in how it markets and sells opiods. Creating demand for them like illegal drug pushers . Then encouraging over prescribing them beyond any medical reasoning, would do such a thing.? "

Not at all surprising given their track record in losing massive law suits.

It was also the exact reason numerous folk were averse to being a recipient of Pfizer products

"Project Veritas got him on cam bragging about creating viruses that they could then sell more jabs for.. almost like that's their business model.. he's like 5th from the top in Pfizer, seems credible but also almost too free with

I’m veering towards not so credible

He seems to be a ghost online. How does one go from doing a few Urology studies to a top exec in mRNA research in a very short time frame. I think some effort has gone in to making this appear real but not enough, I think veritas is playing an early April fools, the alternative would require an unthinking level of conspiracy to be at work in erasing his internet presence.

"

A guy on twitter thought same and did a deep dive. He's definitely ivy league qualified doctor. And I'm fairly certain he found proof of him holding said job at Pfizer. But little else.

Whatever the truth, if that wasn't a classic Narcissitic reaction to being caught, the man deserves an Oscar!

"No word from Pfizer denying it. All of his social media scrubbed. I like the bit where he talks about the virus being man made."

Have you seen the other video of him being caught and claiming the virus (an actual chimera) can't be manipulated....

Near Taunton

"No word from Pfizer denying it. All of his social media scrubbed. I like the bit where he talks about the virus being man made.

Have you seen the other video of him being caught and claiming the virus (an actual chimera) can't be manipulated....

"

Yep, they could use that in a psychology class on how to spot a narcissistic sociopath

Couldn't have been a finer example could there?! It was almost beautiful....

By *AFKA HovisMan  over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"What I got from it, was that Pfizer were trying to anticipate the mutations, by speeding them up in the lab, so they could have vaccines ready for the natural mutations when they occur in the wild.

"

likewise. Tbh the virus was mutating on its own. So no need to force it if the plan is to simply create more need.

likewise. Tbh the virus was mutating on its own. So no need to force it if the plan is to simply create more need. "

The irony being that's exactly how this all started.... God bless America eh?!

[Removed by poster at 28/01/23 11:08:33]

I wonder if he'll get labeled as a tinfoil hat wearing, right wing, white supremacist, homophobic nut job. "

Yes and I am surprised that he havent been fact checked yet, usually they are very quick to do that when they are talking against the narrative, like they did to michael yeadon, he worked at pfizer as well.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

I wonder if he'll get labeled as a tinfoil hat wearing, right wing, white supremacist, homophobic nut job. Yes and I am surprised that he havent been fact checked yet, usually they are very quick to do that when they are talking against the narrative, like they did to michael yeadon, he worked at pfizer as well."

It has been fact checked. Mainly to prove who it's claimed he is. It's proving tricky to prove or disapprove. He almost certainly not as high up in pfizer as claimed. Can't prove he works for pfzer or even doesn't as no evidence of either. What he is saying is it happening no proof either way.i think the only thing we can say with any great certainty is he was pretty pissed.

Near Taunton

There's plenty of evidence, I saw today a screenie of his Microsoft teams profile that corroborates the PJ claims. It would be straightforward to categorically deny, yet they haven't. Pfizer are great enthusiasts for ESG so a black, gay guy getting fast tracked to director isn't at all unlikely.

Durham

"There's plenty of evidence, I saw today a screenie of his Microsoft teams profile that corroborates the PJ claims. It would be straightforward to categorically deny, yet they haven't. Pfizer are great enthusiasts for ESG so a black, gay guy getting fast tracked to director isn't at all unlikely."

I am not saying definitely not but he would leave traces somewhere. Apart from a few very old traces of his education and a deleted LinkedIn they seems nothing. To get that high you would leave internet and academic traces even if you didn't want to. If he works for pfizer I doubt he is high up as claimed. Mike Yeadon is always claimed to have worked higher up for pfizer than he actually did.

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"There's plenty of evidence, I saw today a screenie of his Microsoft teams profile that corroborates the PJ claims. It would be straightforward to categorically deny, yet they haven't. Pfizer are great enthusiasts for ESG so a black, gay guy getting fast tracked to director isn't at all unlikely.

I am not saying definitely not but he would leave traces somewhere. Apart from a few very old traces of his education and a deleted LinkedIn they seems nothing. To get that high you would leave internet and academic traces even if you didn't want to. If he works for pfizer I doubt he is high up as claimed. Mike Yeadon is always claimed to have worked higher up for pfizer than he actually did."

he seems to have an incredibly light internet presence. And has bounced from urology to Boston consultants to pfizer in the space of a few years. His BCG article includes our old favourite of hydroxychloroqunine.

He does like his BCG profile pic.

That said, the lack of any contrary evidence is surprising ...

I wonder if he'll get labeled as a tinfoil hat wearing, right wing, white supremacist, homophobic nut job. Yes and I am surprised that he havent been fact checked yet, usually they are very quick to do that when they are talking against the narrative, like they did to michael yeadon, he worked at pfizer as well.

It has been fact checked. Mainly to prove who it's claimed he is. It's proving tricky to prove or disapprove. He almost certainly not as high up in pfizer as claimed. Can't prove he works for pfzer or even doesn't as no evidence of either. What he is saying is it happening no proof either way.i think the only thing we can say with any great certainty is he was pretty pissed."

Did anyone see jordan walkers reaction in the restaurant? If he have nothing to hide, why react in such a way there?

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"There's plenty of evidence, I saw today a screenie of his Microsoft teams profile that corroborates the PJ claims. It would be straightforward to categorically deny, yet they haven't. Pfizer are great enthusiasts for ESG so a black, gay guy getting fast tracked to director isn't at all unlikely."

Oh, well that proves it. There's no way screen shots can be fabricated

Near Taunton

"There's plenty of evidence, I saw today a screenie of his Microsoft teams profile that corroborates the PJ claims. It would be straightforward to categorically deny, yet they haven't. Pfizer are great enthusiasts for ESG so a black, gay guy getting fast tracked to director isn't at all unlikely.

Oh, well that proves it. There's no way screen shots can be fabricated "

Occam's razor..the absence of a denial from Pfizer plus their press release from yesterday suggest that the sting was legit. I think that even a confession wouldn't be enough at this stage as we have all chosen our sides. I don't trust Pfizer, many do despite their documented history of criminal malfeasance.

Durham

Occam's razor..the absence of a denial from Pfizer plus their press release from yesterday suggest that the sting was legit. I think that even a confession wouldn't be enough at this stage as we have all chosen our sides. I don't trust Pfizer, many do despite their documented history of criminal malfeasance."

Applying Occam's razor you would come to the opposite conclusion surely.

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Occam's razor..the absence of a denial from Pfizer plus their press release from yesterday suggest that the sting was legit. I think that even a confession wouldn't be enough at this stage as we have all chosen our sides. I don't trust Pfizer, many do despite their documented history of criminal malfeasance."

I don't trust big pharma. And given the issues with the cavvines were mutation I can believe they were doing work to mutate so they can test and improve the vaccines.

The biggest whole in the story is the whistle blower. I don't find it credible he can get that role with a years worth of experience as a urologist and a year at a consultancy. At which he seems to have done just one article.

The September 2021 job advert is still on line and he doesn't match, no matter how much positive action you take.

My suspicion is this guy has been blagging a living, and has been caught out because he got tipsy and wanted some action. But his lack of credibility starts to undermine what could have been a credible story. So I can see this going either way.

That said, I'm still working out how I feel that they have been speeding up mutations. It feels sensible but morally grey.

Near Taunton

Then a straightforward denial and explanation would make all of this go away. Wiping his Internet presence and taking the video off YouTube really doesn't help, does it?

Durham

"Then a straightforward denial and explanation would make all of this go away. Wiping his Internet presence and taking the video off YouTube really doesn't help, does it?"

I pretty much agree but had virtually no internet presence beforehand which was very strange too. Taking it off YouTube seems sensible to me but let's be honest once a video is circulated it can't be stopped.

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"Then a straightforward denial and explanation would make all of this go away. Wiping his Internet presence and taking the video off YouTube really doesn't help, does it?"
has his presence been wiped ... Or is it just hes not had much of one. I don't know... Is there evidence of it being wiped ?

And I'm suprided whoever sprung him, didn't take more evidence beforehand ....

Near Taunton

"Then a straightforward denial and explanation would make all of this go away. Wiping his Internet presence and taking the video off YouTube really doesn't help, does it?has his presence been wiped ... Or is it just hes not had much of one. I don't know... Is there evidence of it being wiped ?

And I'm suprided whoever sprung him, didn't take more evidence beforehand .... "

A good source is Brian O'Shea's substance page. Plenty of receipts on there. He used the wayback machine that records and files webpages.

Durham

"Then a straightforward denial and explanation would make all of this go away. Wiping his Internet presence and taking the video off YouTube really doesn't help, does it?has his presence been wiped ... Or is it just hes not had much of one. I don't know... Is there evidence of it being wiped ?

A good source is Brian O'Shea's substance page. Plenty of receipts on there. He used the wayback machine that records and files webpages."

Can't find that. Am genuinely interested in this. I know about the wayback machine. I saw his LinkedIn page before it was deleted. If he is what he claimed it is very out of date.

Durham

[Removed by poster at 28/01/23 18:45:51]

Durham

A good source is Brian O'Shea's substance page. Plenty of receipts on there. He used the wayback machine that records and files webpages.

Can't find that. Am genuinely interested in this. I know about the wayback machine. I saw his LinkedIn page before it was deleted. If he is what he claimed it is very out of date."

I found it now.

Near Taunton

Substack...bloody autocorrect

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

A good source is Brian O'Shea's substance page. Plenty of receipts on there. He used the wayback machine that records and files webpages."

yeah, this is what started to make me suspicious... It does show that outside of the last year with Boston Consultanting, he's done maybe two years as a doctor. And has kept his license it seems (and in NY).

It's also a suprise that they can't find an archive of his linkedin... Can you wipe all the various archiving tools out there ?

Near Taunton

Brian O'Shea has pdfs of the pages on his substack, includes Linkedin

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"Brian O'Shea has pdfs of the pages on his substack, includes Linkedin"
it was missing linkedin

"LinkedIn: NOTE: It appears the linkedin page has been removed. Please feel free to comment and send me an archived page if you have one. Oh…."

He was getting d*unk on a gay date trying to get his dick sucked lol have you seen the footage of him being approached days after by the project vertias ream in the cafe?

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

I'm calling this as total bollocks... Yeah I'm sure you saw the video, but _any_ video where Lex Luthor is explaining his plan for world domination?

Near Taunton

"Project Veritas got him on cam bragging about creating viruses that they could then sell more jabs for.. almost like that's their business model.. he's like 5th from the top in Pfizer, seems credible but also almost too free with the information

I'm calling this as total bollocks... Yeah I'm sure you saw the video, but _any_ video where Lex Luthor is explaining his plan for world domination? "

I joined twitter spaces for a three hour dissection of the evidence with Project Veritas, a number of investigative journalists and some eminent virologist. They upheld the veracity of the video based upon the available evidence. How did you draw your conclusion?

Stockport

"Project Veritas got him on cam bragging about creating viruses that they could then sell more jabs for.. almost like that's their business model.. he's like 5th from the top in Pfizer, seems credible but also almost too free with the information

I'm calling this as total bollocks... Yeah I'm sure you saw the video, but _any_ video where Lex Luthor is explaining his plan for world domination?

I joined twitter spaces for a three hour dissection of the evidence with Project Veritas, a number of investigative journalists and some eminent virologist. They upheld the veracity of the video based upon the available evidence. How did you draw your conclusion?"

Based on the fact that the evil mastermind stroking a white cat and saying "No Mr Bond, I expect you to die", living in a headquarters surrounded by a moat full of piranha fish, and henchmen with steel teeth... Sorry to break this to you, but that's not actually real life

Tin town

I joined twitter spaces for a three hour dissection of the evidence with Project Veritas, a number of investigative journalists and some eminent virologist. They upheld the veracity of the video based upon the available evidence. How did you draw your conclusion?"

Very good questions.

How did your draw your conclusion.?

What evidence did you use and from where did it come?

Near Taunton

I joined twitter spaces for a three hour dissection of the evidence with Project Veritas, a number of investigative journalists and some eminent virologist. They upheld the veracity of the video based upon the available evidence. How did you draw your conclusion?

Very good questions.

What evidence did you use and from where did it come? "

It was a three hour plus conversation with upwards of ten experts discussing the evidence including Pfizer's statement that didn't deny Jordon's position within the organisation and nor did they deny GOF research, although they don't use that term for obvious reasons. It was a wide ranging discussion that was substantiated by facts drawn from the public record. I am not going to do your homework for you, I just wish people who have done no due diligence would stop believing that their hunches and emotionally charged opinions are as valid as those of the people who have dedicated their lives to uncovering truth.

Here you go. I saw it and read the response, which in itself is worrying.

https://www.pfizer.com/news/announcements/pfizer-responds-research-claims

When a company survives off people being ill, to make billions, can you really trust them?

You are wasting your time here, a lot are brainwashed into thinking the government and the pharma companies are helping them when in fact they are just about keeping people ill to make their billions

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Very good questions.

It was a three hour plus conversation with upwards of ten experts discussing the evidence including Pfizer's statement that didn't deny Jordon's position within the organisation and nor did they deny GOF research, although they don't use that term for obvious reasons. It was a wide ranging discussion that was substantiated by facts drawn from the public record. I am not going to do your homework for you, I just wish people who have done no due diligence would stop believing that their hunches and emotionally charged opinions are as valid as those of the people who have dedicated their lives to uncovering truth."

can you link up?

GoF in vaccines research isnt new. I've just found a 2016 paper on the ethics side.

I found the job description for his role on LinkedIn. It was posted after he started there !!

Near Taunton

You are wasting your time here, a lot are brainwashed into thinking the government and the pharma companies are helping them when in fact they are just about keeping people ill to make their billions"

Yep. Healthy people are of not profitable, that's why they tell us to keep eating junk.

Near Taunton

Very good questions.

It was a three hour plus conversation with upwards of ten experts discussing the evidence including Pfizer's statement that didn't deny Jordon's position within the organisation and nor did they deny GOF research, although they don't use that term for obvious reasons. It was a wide ranging discussion that was substantiated by facts drawn from the public record. I am not going to do your homework for you, I just wish people who have done no due diligence would stop believing that their hunches and emotionally charged opinions are as valid as those of the people who have dedicated their lives to uncovering truth.can you link up?

GoF in vaccines research isnt new. I've just found a 2016 paper on the ethics side.

I found the job description for his role on LinkedIn. It was posted after he started there !!

"

I am not sure what you're trying to say here.

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Very good questions.

It was a three hour plus conversation with upwards of ten experts discussing the evidence including Pfizer's statement that didn't deny Jordon's position within the organisation and nor did they deny GOF research, although they don't use that term for obvious reasons. It was a wide ranging discussion that was substantiated by facts drawn from the public record. I am not going to do your homework for you, I just wish people who have done no due diligence would stop believing that their hunches and emotionally charged opinions are as valid as those of the people who have dedicated their lives to uncovering truth.can you link up?

I am not sure what you're trying to say here."

1) gain of function/mutation research as oort of vaccine work isn't new, or sectet, from what I can see Therefore I'm not sure what the gotcha is here.

2) following on from earlier post, I'm more cynical about the inadvertant whistleblower than what he is blowing about.

Near Taunton

1, sure, GOF is banned in the US which is why it was funded by the US and done in Wuhan. I think there are good reasons why you shouldn't create more dangerous viruses but who am I to say?

2. Pfizer had every opportunity to deny Jordon's position within the company and chose not to. Why on Earth wouldn't they distance themselves from this expose as fast as possible?

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"1, sure, GOF is banned in the US which is why it was funded by the US and done in Wuhan. I think there are good reasons why you shouldn't create more dangerous viruses but who am I to say?

2. Pfizer had every opportunity to deny Jordon's position within the company and chose not to. Why on Earth wouldn't they distance themselves from this expose as fast as possible?"

1. From what I've read the moratorium was lifted in 2017.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/u-s-lifts-moratorium-on-funding-controversial-high-risk-virus-research/

2. I suspect he is part of pfizer. Or at least a consultant inside Pfizer. However there's something else going on that prevents the denial. Just because everyone is covering tracks and being shady, doesn't mean that we know why they are shady !

I've said earlier, I dont trust big pharma. I'm just not as convinced this is a mountain, not a molehill.

You are wasting your time here, a lot are brainwashed into thinking the government and the pharma companies are helping them when in fact they are just about keeping people ill to make their billions

Yep. Healthy people are of not profitable, that's why they tell us to keep eating junk."

And its only going to get worse....

All in the name of climate change.

Digital currency on the horizon. Here is an advert on the gov website for a job

https://www.civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk/csr/jobs.cgi?jcode=1835241

Ground crickets in food already signed off in the EU and will end up here, known as Acheta Domesticus. Do you enjoy insects in your food?

https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32023R0005

Again, you will be told, to reduce your meat intake to help the planet, whilst the worlds so called elite feast on whatever they want.

The next pandemic as stated by Bill Gates will be worse - Bill Gates in Australia recently

Meanwhile the WEF said in their annual meet up in Davos, the next major event will be a huge Cyber attack that will affect everything you know online.

I guess that's a good way to bring the collapse of the current banking system and the government will tell us the only way out is to move to a new digital currency controlled by the government, and they can move to implement it and control what you spend and when.

Imagine being told your carbon footprint has exceeded the imposed limit in the name of climate change, so we are going to restrict your spending so you can't fly overseas.

All the while, the worlds rich fly everywhere on their private jets.

Your local friendly conspiracy theorist

Near Taunton

Buy Bitcoin and get out, that's what we are doing. I am not living in a pod and eating bugs.

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

"Buy Bitcoin and get out, that's what we are doing. I am not living in a pod and eating bugs. "

Get your ass on the forex and wait for a politician to say something stupid that tanks their currency then make a killing.

Near Taunton

"Buy Bitcoin and get out, that's what we are doing. I am not living in a pod and eating bugs.

Get your ass on the forex and wait for a politician to say something stupid that tanks their currency then make a killing."

They are all going to zero bro

By *EloveMan  over a year ago

the Pool of Life

Not sure if this is posted already.

Inventor of the mRNA vaccine Dr Malone - his reaction to this.

5 min in some may experience cognitive dissonance, so look out for that.

I guess this guys opinion is worth something.

https://youtu.be/tt_HPuTWKKk

By *EloveMan  over a year ago

the Pool of Life

If you don't want to click, basically he's not happy with things and believes this man I'd genuine. Also that it is gain of function.

It's an opinion, but clearly informed.

Durham

"Not sure if this is posted already.

https://youtu.be/tt_HPuTWKKk"

Malone didn't invent mRNA vaccine

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

https://youtu.be/tt_HPuTWKKk

Malone didn't invent mRNA vaccine"

didn't he put the first step in place? No one single person invented it tho. Malone may have a slight chip with the manufacturers

Stockport

https://youtu.be/tt_HPuTWKKk"

For the last time, Malone is not "the inventor of the mRNA vaccine", no more than I am. He's a guy who did some research involving RNA about 30 years ago, as a junior member of a team. Feck all to do with mRNA vaccines. I might as well say that I'm the guy that wrote the software that runs the security cameras on the Pfizer building, so I'm the inventor of the mRNA vaccine... Malone has either gone deep end of the pool ga-ga, or more likely, he'll say anything for the money swilling around in the antivax propaganda funds.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

And there are plenty making money from the money swilling around in the pro propaganda side, and lets be honest polly half of what u post on here is scare mongering i remember u telling everyone the hospitals were gona be over run after the euro final at wembley

By *ananaman41Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"And there are plenty making money from the money swilling around in the pro propaganda side, and lets be honest polly half of what u post on here is scare mongering i remember u telling everyone the hospitals were gona be over run after the euro final at wembley"

The cult of the doomsday-er is strong these days

Stockport

"And there are plenty making money from the money swilling around in the pro propaganda side, and lets be honest polly half of what u post on here is scare mongering i remember u telling everyone the hospitals were gona be over run after the euro final at wembley"

The bloody hospitals are overrun! They've been continuously overrun for the last two years!!

borehamwood

"And there are plenty making money from the money swilling around in the pro propaganda side, and lets be honest polly half of what u post on here is scare mongering i remember u telling everyone the hospitals were gona be over run after the euro final at wembley

The bloody hospitals are overrun! They've been continuously overrun for the last two years!!"

so they say but you were painting a pic of 10s of thousands being infected from wembley and it never happend, like most normal thinking people knew,

Durham

"And there are plenty making money from the money swilling around in the pro propaganda side, and lets be honest polly half of what u post on here is scare mongering i remember u telling everyone the hospitals were gona be over run after the euro final at wembley

The bloody hospitals are overrun! They've been continuously overrun for the last two years!! so they say but you were painting a pic of 10s of thousands being infected from wembley and it never happend, like most normal thinking people knew, "

She was pretty much right though.

Tin town

All hospitals are overrun? Are they really though? Or are some departments in some hospitals over run? What does over run actually mean? Beyond capacity? What is a hospitals capacity? I only say it because I visited my hospital last week and the bits I saw were very far from overrun... Now that wouldn't cause me to conclude that all hospitals are quiet. Simply.. The one I was in was quiet at that time.

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"All hospitals are overrun? Are they really though? Or are some departments in some hospitals over run? What does over run actually mean? Beyond capacity? What is a hospitals capacity? I only say it because I visited my hospital last week and the bits I saw were very far from overrun... Now that wouldn't cause me to conclude that all hospitals are quiet. Simply.. The one I was in was quiet at that time. "
I guess it also means what over run looks like.

Even if there was a three year waiting list, I'd not expect to see lots of ppl in the department waiting ... Because what's the point ?

Likewise of there is no staff, then it would be quiet ... But still probably count as over run, if the definition is demand exceeds supply.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

Always travelling

Yes, isolation has created more lunatics than you can safely dispose of lol

Tin town

"All hospitals are overrun? Are they really though? Or are some departments in some hospitals over run? What does over run actually mean? Beyond capacity? What is a hospitals capacity? I only say it because I visited my hospital last week and the bits I saw were very far from overrun... Now that wouldn't cause me to conclude that all hospitals are quiet. Simply.. The one I was in was quiet at that time. I guess it also means what over run looks like.

Even if there was a three year waiting list, I'd not expect to see lots of ppl in the department waiting ... Because what's the point ?

Likewise of there is no staff, then it would be quiet ... But still probably count as over run, if the definition is demand exceeds supply. "

Exactly. It's just a meaningless emotive line that is fired out like a conditioned reflex....

There's also the scenario I saw... Which was lots of staff and no patients... Now as I said... I don't take that to represent anything other than what I saw on that day at that hospital. And I didn't see other departments.

The nhs is big. Had many buildings and many people. And we need to be careful labelling all buildings and all people as over run, repeatedly... Without any evidence to support it.

borehamwood

The bloody hospitals are overrun! They've been continuously overrun for the last two years!! so they say but you were painting a pic of 10s of thousands being infected from wembley and it never happend, like most normal thinking people knew,

She was pretty much right though."

was she really i dont remember there being a spike after the euro final, and hospitals overrun for last two years? Spent a month layed up in one april last year and they looked like they were managing fine, a & e was packed but thats what happens wen yaa cant get to see a gp

Durham

The bloody hospitals are overrun! They've been continuously overrun for the last two years!! so they say but you were painting a pic of 10s of thousands being infected from wembley and it never happend, like most normal thinking people knew,

She was pretty much right though.was she really i dont remember there being a spike after the euro final, and hospitals overrun for last two years? Spent a month layed up in one april last year and they looked like they were managing fine, a & e was packed but thats what happens wen yaa cant get to see a gp"

There was definitely a spike in infections due the euros. Peaked 300000+ infection and hospitalisations due to covid quadrupled. Thankfully hospitals aren't under pressure that time of year. Thankfully not a huge rise in deaths probably due to the vaccine roll out and the age of most of the people that caught it then (generally young men).

» Add a new message to this topic