FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Who got the jab but now would not ?

Who got the jab but now would not ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Out of interest anyone

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

What about you Op?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

If you change your mind can they suck the vaccine back out of you ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Out of interest anyone "

Me only had two def not having anymore

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

I am not saying my vaccination status, lets just say that I am happy with my choice

By *hors fantasyCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Regular antibodies tests show I’m still immune after my one and only minor infection in October 2020 why would I take a vaccine to ‘protect’ me from something I’m already protected from

By *uyForeLadiesMan  over a year ago

Grantham

"Regular antibodies tests show I’m still immune after my one and only minor infection in October 2020 why would I take a vaccine to ‘protect’ me from something I’m already protected from "

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

Always travelling

Out of interest, why ask ?

"Regular antibodies tests show I’m still immune after my one and only minor infection in October 2020 why would I take a vaccine to ‘protect’ me from something I’m already protected from "

exactly this...

and the efficacy wanes so quickly. Even the vaccine companies confirm that. Now govt changing rules for next winter to be just for those classed as high risk i believe.

By *lank CanvasCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Had them all and will take more if offered

By *rindnbumpCouple  over a year ago

Our little world of Kinky Fuckery in Durham

Exactly this.

We are part of an ONS study and are tested every four weeks for Covid and antibodies. We both have antibodies, hubster has high levels of antibodies and he had Covid October 2021.

Think everyone should have been offered an antibody test prior to having a vacinne x

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

"If you change your mind can they suck the vaccine back out of you ?"

If they find the girl who can I'd like her number

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

I had 3 been invited for a 4th but will not have it unless I need it to travel

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

"Regular antibodies tests show I’m still immune after my one and only minor infection in October 2020 why would I take a vaccine to ‘protect’ me from something I’m already protected from

Exactly this.

We are part of an ONS study and are tested every four weeks for Covid and antibodies. We both have antibodies, hubster has high levels of antibodies and he had Covid October 2021.

Think everyone should have been offered an antibody test prior to having a vacinne x"

Agree apart from the fact it's more expensive and how would pay for it the cheap option was to vax every one.

By *ake300Man  over a year ago

Lisburn

Me

Haven't been well since

By *adCherriesCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire/Northwest

I've had about 5 - honestly lost count and would have them again. I've never tested positive and have been in close contact several times, I personally feel the vaccines/boosters have helped.

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

I wouldn't have mine if I could turn back the clock.

New varients?

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"I wouldn't have mine if I could turn back the clock."

I think Cher feels the same way

By *hirleyMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"I wouldn't have mine if I could turn back the clock."

How come

By *hirleyMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"I've had about 5 - honestly lost count and would have them again. I've never tested positive and have been in close contact several times, I personally feel the vaccines/boosters have helped. "

I relay this, think the vaccine has stopped me catching it when several people have tested pos an I haven't

"I've had about 5 - honestly lost count and would have them again. I've never tested positive and have been in close contact several times, I personally feel the vaccines/boosters have helped.

I relay this, think the vaccine has stopped me catching it when several people have tested pos an I haven't "

I agree with this also

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Us, had Covid shortly after each jab , so we won't be having any more vaccinations thank you.

By *uckerfortitsMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Had 2 jabs, but now when I catch cold it lingers for ages, hardly ever had colds before, I work outside too and was used to it, so I think this is something to do with it, only had the hand go get the vaccine pass card to go abroad really

By *ebwizMan  over a year ago

Clevedon

First one affected me really badly with side effects so yellow card reported. Had the 2nd one, not so bad. Later caught covid which was easier than the side effects. Not having any more again.

By *immy PMan  over a year ago

notts via worksop

yeah, i had two, went in feeling right as reign, then felt like death for 3 days...

i doubt il take another one, unless it's stops me going anywhere like on holiday...

By *lex.and.SexCouple  over a year ago

Bedale

Lucy had her first two and has expressed that she regrets it.

Our eldest had the first one them noped out of having any more.

I have never had any.

Two of the three of us had COVID. Lucy fared very very slightly better than me (albeit that's also true of general colds and flus - because man) but certainly not by enough to have made the jab worth it.

For both of us it was an inconvenience, not a worry.

By *esYesOMGYes!Man  over a year ago

M20

"Regular antibodies tests show I’m still immune after my one and only minor infection in October 2020 why would I take a vaccine to ‘protect’ me from something I’m already protected from

New varients? "

Natural immunity keeps up with new strains pretty well. The vaccine will not.

It’s not antibodies doing the long term work, they fade quickly after infection. The long term defence comes from T cells and C cells which are developed up to 10 months after recovering from infection. They recognise familiar germs and will for decades.

SARS victims from 18 years ago have natural immunity to covid and SARS and covid are only 70% alike!

Everything I have said above is supported in scientific papers I have personally read.

By *esYesOMGYes!Man  over a year ago

M20

"I've had about 5 - honestly lost count and would have them again. I've never tested positive and have been in close contact several times, I personally feel the vaccines/boosters have helped.

I relay this, think the vaccine has stopped me catching it when several people have tested pos an I haven't

I agree with this also "

Even the vaccine manufacturers agree that the this vaccine cannot block infection.

It’s more possible you have natural immunity conferred from a prior coronavirus infection.

By *LIVEANDKICKING100Man  over a year ago

DUBLIN

Got it. Only first two. Pfizer. Wish I hadent. Only got it as I wanted a travel passport. I succumbed to peer pressure from friends and family.

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

I think this is a sensible thing to do

Where are you getting the antibody tests? I have looked online £50 for 1 test! Do the tests indicate immunity strength or how long to expect immunity?

By *ightNWet69Woman  over a year ago

dark side of the moon

same here, had covid once it was like a real heavy hangover with chills for a few days. Never caught it since while lots around me have.

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

Only reason I had them was to be able to travel. Being 100% honest.

I don’t wish I hadn’t had them- but in a way I wish I’d have the choice to wait till more research had been done.

By *AFKA HovisMan  over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

I got the jab plus booster. And stand by that decision.

Whether I'd get a top up would depend on a) how bad any mutation is, b) if there were consequences of not doing it, c) levels of vaccines

That's more a function of me being lazy and also because I don't feel right getting a jab when others can't. I'd rather my jab was donated to a 80yo in Africa.

Blackpool

I think this is a sensible thing to do

Where are you getting the antibody tests? I have looked online £50 for 1 test! Do the tests indicate immunity strength or how long to expect immunity?"

If you work in health care they used to offer them free in the gov website

By *adCherriesCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire/Northwest

I agree with this also

Even the vaccine manufacturers agree that the this vaccine cannot block infection.

It’s more possible you have natural immunity conferred from a prior coronavirus infection. "

Didn't say it blocked it, I think it built up my immunity, so before it had enough of the virus to indicate positive, it was swiftly dealt with especially as I'm immune suppressed

By *ndul-GentMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

I can try Sally …

Me for one

By *nver4Man  over a year ago

Inverness

If you believe everything the msm is telling you then your fucked.

I wish I'd stuck to my guns and never had any ...but we were all told we would be pariahs,not let into shops etc if we didn't have the vaccine, I know a lot of people like myself who haven't felt right since having the vaccine

By *expert_LimerickMan  over a year ago

Backside of Beyond

Biggest load of rubbish I’ve ever heard. You know good and well that no one is immune from Covid. You have a certain level of protect after vaccination for a defined period of time (3 to 6 months) and then that wanes.

By *expert_LimerickMan  over a year ago

Backside of Beyond

"Out of interest anyone

Out of interest, why ask ?"

The only reason in asking is to stir up misinformation about Covid and the vaccines.

"Out of interest anyone

The only reason in asking is to stir up misinformation about Covid and the vaccines. "

Baàaaah!

By *eliusMan  over a year ago

Henlow

Biggest load of rubbish I’ve ever heard. You know good and well that no one is immune from Covid. You have a certain level of protect after vaccination for a defined period of time (3 to 6 months) and then that wanes. "

No! Someone said it on YouTube and Feckbuk…so it’s true!

"I got the jab plus booster. And stand by that decision.

Whether I'd get a top up would depend on a) how bad any mutation is, b) if there were consequences of not doing it, c) levels of vaccines

That's more a function of me being lazy and also because I don't feel right getting a jab when others can't. I'd rather my jab was donated to a 80yo in Africa. "

Thaats bought a tear to my eye and a lump in my throat. How kind and thoughtful.

By *orkshirefucktruck1Couple  over a year ago

barnsley

had 3 not having no more,3rd one took my health as i was always fit and now get out of breath easy

By *amesnj007Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

No chance most vaccine take a couple of years and up to 10--15 years to develop.

Covid not sure exactly but it wasn't long about 10 mths.

By *REEPALESTINEMan  over a year ago

derby

Got it to travel otherwise would never have got it.

By *neYouLookingForMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I read your post people and I need to say one thing. I’m glad you start talking and exchange your experience

Really

By *obbymonkMan  over a year ago

york

[Removed by poster at 30/01/23 05:01:32]

By *obbymonkMan  over a year ago

york

"Out of interest anyone

The only reason in asking is to stir up misinformation about Covid and the vaccines.

Baàaaah!"

What misinformation would that be??

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Me before work insisted on it. But think the rules been relaxed so haven't updated my dose

Teesside

"I wouldn't have mine if I could turn back the clock.

How come"

Personally feel like we were lied to initially about a few things, It's effectiveness at stopping you from getting and transmitting the virus to name two of them. I had covid before and after with very little difference so I'll take my chances booster free from now on.

Got covid 3 days before lockdown in 2020 & really did feel like I was dying then had another lot of covid in June 2020 then had 2 lots of covid jabs; very rough after the first, nearly as bad as getting covid itself.Caught covid again after the 2nd jab and came back from an event in 2021 with a further lot of covid. So had 4 lots of covid & 2 jabs, never been tested for antibodies. Have been offered a 3rd jab, but not taken it up as more info around now about effectiveness and side effects

By *enuineguy76Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I hope we don’t have to go through this episode again; the lies; the constant bombardment and coercion to take it was off the scale. And now even the likes of Bill Gates has done a complete U-turn on the efficacy of the jabs. If we could turn back the clock then there would be a lot of people who would not take them.

By *eandmrsjones69Couple  over a year ago

Middle England

If you'd lost a son, daughter, wife, husband etc, especially during the first wave, you'd most likely have a different perspective.

By *osaint1971Couple  over a year ago

Near Taunton

"If you'd lost a son, daughter, wife, husband etc, especially during the first wave, you'd most likely have a different perspective."

If you knew how the virus was created you would have a different perspective too.

By *eandmrsjones69Couple  over a year ago

Middle England

"If you'd lost a son, daughter, wife, husband etc, especially during the first wave, you'd most likely have a different perspective.

If you knew how the virus was created you would have a different perspective too."

I know I just need to look on YouTube to find the definitive answer to that.

By *igmaMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

No I wouldn’t

I had 3 only so I could go on holiday.

The 1st was ok

The 2nd wiped me out for 3 months. I could get to work bearly do my job and then home and just sleep.

The 3rd they asked if I was on any blood thinners, I am so the ushered me to a separate room.

I will not have any more and would not have had any in the 1st place if it wasn't a condition of flying.

Take into account that I am usually very active and go to the gym straight from work and have always trained and you can see how the 2nd jab affected me so badly.

By *ebwizMan  over a year ago

Clevedon

"If you'd lost a son, daughter, wife, husband etc, especially during the first wave, you'd most likely have a different perspective."
my aunt died from it, but like lots, she had underlying health conditions, but no, i wouldnt have anymore and regretted having any, 8 weeks of continuous headaches i never want again plus other problems it caused.

I had a severe reaction to the Moderna booster which caused violent heart palpitations. Very frightening. I did have a number of hospital investigations following it but they basically seemed to ignore my claims it was caused by the Jab.. Then lo and behold next leafet NHS issues had half a page about 'rare, possible' side effects effecting the heart and basically hinting but not saying outright don't have any more if you had this side effect. So I'm not having any more. I also know of 3 other contacts who had similar issues and have no intention of having more. I didn't have any issues with the first two Astra Zenica jabs. But I presume some Tory MP has an interest in Moderna so they're pushing that instead of safety.

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

"Got it to travel otherwise would never have got it. "

I feel the same way. I also found a got a lot of peer pressure and negativity from others as I delayed having mine for quite a while.

I don't regret having them (as I couldn't travel otherwise) but I don't intend on having any boosters as I don't feel they would be of any benefit.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"yeah, i had two, went in feeling right as reign, then felt like death for 3 days...

i doubt il take another one, unless it's stops me going anywhere like on holiday..."

Well if it made u feel like death I wouldent have another one even to travel medicine it supposed to make u fell better not gravely sick

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

That's more a function of me being lazy and also because I don't feel right getting a jab when others can't. I'd rather my jab was donated to a 80yo in Africa. "

Pretty much where I stand too.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

What makes you think that "your" declined vaccine is going to end up in Africa? Even if they wanted it?

Tin town

I had them.

And tbh I'm dubious that I would make the same choices if I had a mulligan.. But also I'm not going to cut My nose off to spite my face. I'd probably just do a bit more research on risks and benefits and at my age.. Its a different calculation to any benefits for younger folks.

Hingsight is a wonderful thing.

I would wait. Working as a pharmacist I seeing alot of people that are getting after the vax and having heart issues. Plavix and eliquis we constantly have to order for inventory.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"I would wait. Working as a pharmacist I seeing alot of people that are getting after the vax and having heart issues. Plavix and eliquis we constantly have to order for inventory."

How do you know their vaccine status ?

Blackpool

Biggest load of rubbish I’ve ever heard. You know good and well that no one is immune from Covid. You have a certain level of protect after vaccination for a defined period of time (3 to 6 months) and then that wanes. "

NHS COVID-19 Notification: Dear Scott ***

Birth date: ** *** 1987

Thank you for doing a coronavirus (COVID-19) antibody test.

Antibodies were found in your blood sample.

This means it's likely you've had COVID-19 in the last 3 months. We detected antibodies that are made after an infection, and also antibodies that could have been caused by a vaccine.

This result does not guarantee you are fully immune (protected) from COVID-19. It's still possible to get the virus again or spread it, although your risk is reduced if you've had the vaccine or already been infected.

It's important to keep following COVID-19 advice.

If you took this test because you tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks, it's unlikely the antibodies detected are from your recent infection. They're more likely to be from a previous infection.

That was sent 2 years after my initial and only infection, funnily enough gemma who I share a bed and body fluids with has had covid 5 times to my single infection, number 4 put her in a hospital remind me how good the vaccine is at doing anything other than causing heart attacks (massive excess deaths recorded in 2022) or stops your body building immunity

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

Biggest load of rubbish I’ve ever heard. You know good and well that no one is immune from Covid. You have a certain level of protect after vaccination for a defined period of time (3 to 6 months) and then that wanes.

This means it's likely you've had COVID-19 in the last 3 months. We detected antibodies that are made after an infection, and also antibodies that could have been caused by a vaccine.

This result does not guarantee you are fully immune (protected) from COVID-19. It's still possible to get the virus again or spread it, although your risk is reduced if you've had the vaccine or already been infected.

If you took this test because you tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks, it's unlikely the antibodies detected are from your recent infection. They're more likely to be from a previous infection.

That was sent 2 years after my initial and only infection, funnily enough gemma who I share a bed and body fluids with has had covid 5 times to my single infection, number 4 put her in a hospital remind me how good the vaccine is at doing anything other than causing heart attacks (massive excess deaths recorded in 2022) or stops your body building immunity "

Er........

"This result does not guarantee you are fully immune (protected) from COVID-19. It's still possible to get the virus again or spread it........."

Winston

"I would wait. Working as a pharmacist I seeing alot of people that are getting after the vax and having heart issues. Plavix and eliquis we constantly have to order for inventory.

How do you know their vaccine status ?"

Regular customers that received the vaccine from me.

By *p4funWellyMan  over a year ago

K' town

"Out of interest anyone

Out of interest, why ask ?"

Over the last couple of days it's been asked again and again, I guess he hasn't got his answer yet, green arrow

By *ongueFkYouMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I have got 2 on the NHS system but never got the jabs lol

By *illowendMan  over a year ago

Southwold

Medically an incorrect statement

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

That was sent 2 years after my initial and only infection, funnily enough gemma who I share a bed and body fluids with has had covid 5 times to my single infection, number 4 put her in a hospital remind me how good the vaccine is at doing anything other than causing heart attacks (massive excess deaths recorded in 2022) or stops your body building immunity

Er........

"This result does not guarantee you are fully immune (protected) from COVID-19. It's still possible to get the virus again or spread it........."

Winston "

Nothing stop's you from getting or spreading COVID though does it

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

I had three jabs. The third was the worst. Not what you think, it wasn't the vaccine that caused the problem, it was the poor injection technique of the matador who stabbed my arm and went far too close to my nerve for comfort. The vaccine wasn't too bad.

Blackpool

"

Winston "

I mean maybe I’m not immune but my natural antibodies have done a better job of protecting me after repeated exposure (worked through the entire scamdemic) than the vaccine can offer but there is no point arguing your 63 and still trust the government is out to help you

Er........

Winston

Nothing stop's you from getting or spreading COVID though does it"

I didn't say it did.

From the op I replied to;

"Regular antibodies tests show I’m still immune"

Also from the op I replied to, in the same conversation;

Winston

By *hisStagsVixenCouple  over a year ago

peterborough

I’ve had 6. And yes I’d have more. I’m immunosuppressed and high risk. I’ve not caught it (yet) even though my entire household has had it - Mr, twice. I do think regular vaccines are the reasons I’ve not yet had it.

Mrs x

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

BIRMINGHAM

Had the booster last year and few ill few days later for 2 weeks.

Never again.

By *empusMan  over a year ago

Poole

Yeah. I got the first two and feel like an idiot now. Shit got crazy fast a few years ago, that knife-edge we all live on is getting thinner.

Teesside

Why is it only the perspective of those who have had someone die that is valued in these cases? How about the perspectives of those people who don't know a single person who has had more than a rough few days with covid?

Why does your anecdotal story trump someone else's just because it ended badly?

My 90 year old neighbour has had it 3 times, refused to wear a mask throughout and basically said if her time is up then it's up. She was upset more at not being able to play darts on a Wednesday while pub was closed. I'd guess she likely lost some friends at her age but just got on with it regardless. She got her initial two jabs and felt worse after them than she ever did off covid. She still whinges about the jabs every week when I put her bins in/out and it was neigh on impossible to get her to let me do her shopping at the height of the pandemic.

Not everyone's journey is the same.

By *ason-N-KurtisMan  over a year ago

berkshire

I must say it's a very important and relevant question now we know the following:

1.The vaccines and covid were planned agenda and they already planned the next pandemic.

2.There were related deaths, disabilities, illness, both long term and short term effects by the vaccines in people who were healthy prior to ...

3. There are people who didn't take and remained healthy throughout. If nothing was wrong with you why take whatever vaccines and risk your health.Dont be guinea pigs. The saying says if it ain't broke why fix it!

4. Now we hear the lies, plans , confessions, and regrets by the bigger heads

Finally, as advice. You must read and research about any plans, agenda, options etc. First. Do not blindly follow anything or anyone. Same for my comments. Research! Do not hide truth nor facts nor shame. Often times after... we hear sorry, apologies, regrets, and "in hind sight" after they have destroyed many lives. History will confirm this.

"I must say it's a very important and relevant question now we know the following:

1.The vaccines and covid were planned agenda and they already planned the next pandemic.

2.There were related deaths, disabilities, illness, both long term and short term effects by the vaccines in people who were healthy prior to ...

3. There are people who didn't take and remained healthy throughout. If nothing was wrong with you why take whatever vaccines and risk your health.Dont be guinea pigs. The saying says if it ain't broke why fix it!

Finally, as advice. You must read and research about any plans, agenda, options etc. First. Do not blindly follow anything or anyone. Same for my comments. Research! Do not hide truth nor facts nor shame. Often times after... we hear sorry, apologies, regrets, and "in hind sight" after they have destroyed many lives. History will confirm this."

I have questions;

1 - whats the plan, what's the goal?

2 - what were these deaths, disabilities and illness related to and where is this recorded?

3 - why do people get their cars serviced if there's nothing wrong with it?

4 - what lies and confessions?

I'm genuinely intrigued, I've heard nothing of this....

Winston

Teesside

"I must say it's a very important and relevant question now we know the following:

Finally, as advice. You must read and research about any plans, agenda, options etc. First. Do not blindly follow anything or anyone. Same for my comments. Research! Do not hide truth nor facts nor shame. Often times after... we hear sorry, apologies, regrets, and "in hind sight" after they have destroyed many lives. History will confirm this.

I have questions;

2 - what were these deaths, disabilities and illness related to and where is this recorded?

Winston

"

If I got my car serviced and then still needed my oil changed 4 weeks later I'd be pretty pissed off.

"

Winston

I mean maybe I’m not immune but my natural antibodies have done a better job of protecting me after repeated exposure (worked through the entire scamdemic) than the vaccine can offer but there is no point arguing your 63 and still trust the government is out to help you "

Your earlier definitive statement;

Which is it, "maybe you're not immune" or "I'm still immune"

Winston

By *rAndMrsRightCouple  over a year ago

newtownabbey

"

Winston

I mean maybe I’m not immune but my natural antibodies have done a better job of protecting me after repeated exposure (worked through the entire scamdemic) than the vaccine can offer but there is no point arguing your 63 and still trust the government is out to help you

Winston "

And people all over the world waffle daily about how vaccine is making them immune.

What's your point?

By *uckscpl_bi_femCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

After reading a lot of the posts on here and witnessing several members of family, friends colleagues etc having horrible reactions and long term problems after taking the juice.

I am so glad I didn’t fall to the initial peer pressure from work and family to take it.

I had a gut feeling something wasn’t right with it and the government propaganda just made me dig my heels in further.

Several people I know absolutely regret taking it and getting sucked in by the scam.

Tin town

I have questions;

Winston

If I got my car serviced and then still needed my oil changed 4 weeks later I'd be pretty pissed off."

Don't get your car serviced? Is that the analogy?

Tin town

Do you think its possible that not all 8 billion are identical? And that it is sensible for some folks and not for other folks.? And that responses to or covid might not all be identical?

Blackpool

"

Winston

Winston "

Well as the NHS have to cover their backs they can’t guarantee immunity with antibodies in a message or they would be liable to a law suit if I caught it, but the evidence of repeated exposure to the virus and not catching it again sorta shows that I am immune…

"

Winston

Winston

And people all over the world waffle daily about how vaccine is making them immune.

What's your point? "

I thought my question was clear and obvious.

Winston

newtownabbey

"

Winston

Winston

What's your point?

Winston "

I don't see you challenging a single person who claims that they're immune after receiving this vaccine.

So are you a hypocrite or just are selective over who to attempt to ridicule?

Missus

By *uckscpl_bi_femCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"

Winston

Winston

What's your point?

Winston

I don't see you challenging a single person who claims that they're immune after receiving this vaccine.

Missus "

You cannot reason with these type of people unfortunately. They will never admit they are wrong even if it’s staring them in the face.

By *aulo9424Man  over a year ago

hull

When you have had covid pre vaccine and lost nearly 3 stone in a week. You might think differently.

I have never ever been so ill in my life . I really thought that was it.

So be careful what you wish for

By *ittingbull123Man  over a year ago

derry/donegal

Your welcome to take all my jabs if your that desperate for them.they do not work, they never worked and they never will work. Nothing beats natural immunity.

newtownabbey

"When you have had covid pre vaccine and lost nearly 3 stone in a week. You might think differently.

I have never ever been so ill in my life . I really thought that was it.

So be careful what you wish for"

I'm not vaccinated and had covid mid chemo.

Literally 5 days after receiving my chemo treatment I tested positive. This is the most vulnerable that one can be when it comes to immune system.

All I had was mild temperature for a day and a cough that went away after a week. Felt slightly under the weather, but was fit enough to go on a 2mile walk on day two (walk in fresh air far away from people).

Not everyone's experience is the same. Around 80% of people don't even know when they have it as they are asymptomatic.

Missus

"

Winston

Winston

What's your point?

Winston

Missus "

Maybe read the conversation trail in this instance, perhaps you'll then understand my confusion. For simplicity, the posters two comments contradict each other.

You'll also note I've not resorted to challenging or derogatory phraseology in any of my comments.

My comments and questions are civil and open, nor do my comments suggest the vaccinated or non vaccinated are right or wrong.

We all have free choice to be vaccinated or not.

Winston

newtownabbey

"

Winston

Winston

What's your point?

Winston

Missus

Maybe read the conversation trail in this instance, perhaps you'll then understand my confusion. For simplicity, the posters two comments contradict each other.

You'll also note I've not resorted to challenging or derogatory phraseology in any of my comments.

My comments and questions are civil and open, nor do my comments suggest the vaccinated or non vaccinated are right or wrong.

Winston "

Oh please show me where exactly have you repeatedly challenged anyone who claimed that vaccines make them immune!

Just one thread would be enough.

There's none. Your position is extremely clear for all to see and the way you mock people at different threads shines through your "respectful" comments which are far and few

Missus

"

Winston

Winston

What's your point?

Winston

Missus

Winston

Oh please show me where exactly have you repeatedly challenged anyone who claimed that vaccines make them immune!

There's none. Your position is extremely clear for all to see and the way you mock people at different threads shines through your "respectful" comments which are far and few

Missus "

You seem to be stating I've said something that I clearly haven't.

Winston

By *inx and NymphCouple  over a year ago

bristol

"

Winston

Winston

What's your point?

Winston

Missus

Winston

Missus

Winston

"

I think you 2 should get a room together

"

Winston

Winston

What's your point?

Winston

Missus

Winston

Missus

Winston

I think you 2 should get a room together "

Winston

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Me for sure! X

By *illfordonutsMan  over a year ago

blantyre

#pureblood all the way ??

"#pureblood all the way ??"

I hope this is trolling.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"#pureblood all the way ??

I hope this is trolling."

If you read his other thread you will see he is quite serious.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Had the first 2 az ones no after affects at all had a booster and have had issues ever since, started with pains in my joints then pains in my back andfinaly in my stomach ended in hospital for a month underwent two major surgerys, is it linked who knows? But wont be having anymore jabs as up until the third one id not had any health problems, hell i hadnt even been to my gp in god knows how long

Pureblood in British English

NOUN

a purebred animal or person

an unmixed origin

ADJECTIVE

having an unmixed origin

Winston

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

By *osaint1971Couple  over a year ago

Near Taunton

NOUN

an unmixed origin

ADJECTIVE

having an unmixed origin

Winston"

All of the proteins synthesised by my ribosomes are coded for by the sequences on my nuclear dna. Can you say the same?

NOUN

an unmixed origin

ADJECTIVE

having an unmixed origin

Winston

All of the proteins synthesised by my ribosomes are coded for by the sequences on my nuclear dna. Can you say the same?"

Given that the ribosome is responsible for synthesizing proteins by translating the genetic code transcribed in mRNA into an amino acid sequence.........

Key words there, genetic code. Every relative we've had going back to the year dot make up our genetic code.

As I said, by the very definition of Pureblood, very few people among those claiming to be Pureblood will be.

Notwithstanding, I'm not the one claiming to be a Pureblood. Very much a Heinz 57.

Winston

By *ason_xMan  over a year ago

Watford

This

By *fternoonDelight69Man  over a year ago

Southampton

That's more a function of me being lazy and also because I don't feel right getting a jab when others can't. I'd rather my jab was donated to a 80yo in Africa.

What makes you think that "your" declined vaccine is going to end up in Africa? Even if they wanted it? "

Yes what have the Africans done to deserve this foisted upon them?

Much better to give it to Billy Gates as he loves vaccines so much. Then after his 33rd booster he can tell us what the result of injecting an experimental substance directly into his body has achieved. Tee hee.

What makes you think that "your" declined vaccine is going to end up in Africa? Even if they wanted it?

Yes what have the Africans done to deserve this foisted upon them?

Much better to give it to Billy Gates as he loves vaccines so much. Then after his 33rd booster he can tell us what the result of injecting an experimental substance directly into his body has achieved. Tee hee. "

Anyone who puts this lot into their body......

E460 - Cellulose

E461 - Methyl cellulose

E462 - Ethyl cellulose

E464 - Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose

E466 - Carboxymethyl cellulose

E467 - Ethylhydroxyethylcellulose

You'd agree, I'm sure!!!

Winston

Southampton

"Your welcome to take all my jabs if your that desperate for them.they do not work, they never worked and they never will work. Nothing beats natural immunity. "

100%

Southampton

"

Winston

Winston

What's your point?

Winston

Missus

Winston

Missus "

Shhh... maybe he has shares in one/multiple Covid 'vaccine' producing companies?

By *LIVEANDKICKING100Man  over a year ago

DUBLIN

Two Pfizers. Wish I hadn't. No boosters

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"Your welcome to take all my jabs if your that desperate for them.they do not work, they never worked and they never will work. Nothing beats natural immunity.

100% "

Worked well for the dead…

"

Winston

Winston

What's your point?

Winston

Missus

Winston

Missus

Shhh... maybe he has shares in one/multiple Covid 'vaccine' producing companies? "

I have private and company pensions, so I probably do have shares in "big pharma" somewhere.

Seems like a wise investment vehicle.

Doesn't seem like much of an insult.

Winston

"

Winston

Winston

What's your point?

Winston

Missus

Winston

Missus

Shhh... maybe he has shares in one/multiple Covid 'vaccine' producing companies?

I have private and company pensions, so I probably do have shares in "big pharma" somewhere.

Winston "

You taking care of your future great choice

"

Winston

Winston

What's your point?

Winston

Missus

Winston

Missus

Winston

You taking care of your future great choice "

I fear my observation was lost on some.......

*screws up nose and sneers - "he's got shares in big pharma......"

You'd have to be daft not to have had shares in an industry that makes billions in profit.

If you have a pension you probably have shares in big pharma and don't even know it.

It's not an insult, suggesting someone is bright enough to invest wisely is a compliment, whereas not investing..........

Winston

By *anda and CatCouple  over a year ago

Wish we didn't, we've suddenly started to go bald and grey, also a bit of spread around the midriff. Think the jab must have been full of bleaching agents and condensed calories.

By *erlins5Man  over a year ago

South Fife

Where do you get these tests ? How regularly ?

I had 3 of them, my first two were due to my job, but in all honesty, I think I would still have them even if I wasn’t made to.

Mrs

Southampton

"

Winston

Winston

What's your point?

Winston

Missus

Winston

Missus

Winston

You'd have to be daft not to have had shares in an industry that makes billions in profit.

If you have a pension you probably have shares in big pharma and don't even know it.

It's not an insult, suggesting someone is bright enough to invest wisely is a compliment, whereas not investing..........

Winston

"

Would you extend the same investment philosophy to shares in companies in the Weapons/Arms industry?

"

Winston

Winston

What's your point?

Winston

Missus

Winston

Missus

Winston

Winston

Would you extend the same investment philosophy to shares in companies in the Weapons/Arms industry?"

It's not an industry I'd knowingly invest in, it doesn't particulay interest me.

If people see the arms industry as a good investment they're free to invest, just not my thing.

Winston

By *axtanMan  over a year ago

los Cristianos now

Those that died as a direct result I imagine.