FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > COVID-19 vaccination associated with ------ heart attacks, strokes, and other cardiovascular issues

COVID-19 vaccination associated with ------ heart attacks, strokes, and other cardiovascular issues

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olly_chromatic OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Sorry to disappoint a few of the vaccine conspiracy theorists, but the missing word in the headline is "fewer". To quote from the research letter "Impact of Vaccination on Major Adverse Cardiovascular Events in Patients with COVID-19 Infection," published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology on February 20:

"Analyzing the most extensive datasets in the United States, researchers from the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai have revealed that vaccination against COVID-19 is associated with fewer heart attacks, strokes, and other cardiovascular issues among people who were infected with SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19."

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I predict this thread will go smoothly lol

By *lawioMan  over a year ago

caernarfon

BORING

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Thanks, OP for sharing. It is difficult to see through all the information and disinformation we have been given but still useful to hear such findings.

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Don't let "Facts" stand in the way of anything !! bit like "Fox News" lying to their viewers....

There are only 15 people on this forum that give a fuck.

Stockport

"There are only 15 people on this forum that give a fuck. "

So? That's 15 people that do give a fuck. Enough for a decent orgy. Hopefully all fully vaxxed so that they won't get heart attacks when they're on the short strokes...

"There are only 15 people on this forum that give a fuck.

So? That's 15 people that do give a fuck. Enough for a decent orgy. Hopefully all fully vaxxed so that they won't get heart attacks when they're on the short strokes..."

lol

By *exy Pretty FeetCouple  over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

I'm curious as to why something of this significance this has been reported via a letter in the journal as opposed to published as a full journal article. I'm not sure many people cite letters as evidence of anything... Maybe on twitter but not in the academic world in my experience.

By *owthen99Man  over a year ago

Attenborough

No jabs no problems people that have been jabbed nothing but issues or dead yeah brilliant analysis of lies on the letter as if they are going to tell you the truth

"No jabs no problems people that have been jabbed nothing but issues or dead yeah brilliant analysis of lies on the letter as if they are going to tell you the truth "

Eh?

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

"BORING"

I like your underpants.

That’s a very selective quote though. I’m pro vaccine by the way - but the quote is about people who caught covid.

That’s a whole separate issue to the anti-vax people’s concerns. They care about the effect of the vaccine on heart health for healthy people. Eg in the non-covid population does it make you more at risk compared to not having it?

Your quote doesn’t answer or address that.

Once again I’m pro-vaccine. I just don’t think your point will do anything to address skeptics concerns.

Stockport

"I'm curious as to why something of this significance this has been reported via a letter in the journal as opposed to published as a full journal article. I'm not sure many people cite letters as evidence of anything... Maybe on twitter but not in the academic world in my experience. "

I suspect it's to get early circulation of information and will be followed up in due course with full journal articles. This is not unusual in my experience, where a letter can get published in the next issue of a journal if deemed to be important even if preliminary data, whereas a full article will often take a year or more to go through the peer review process. With the pandemic still ongoing, my opinion is that timeliness of publication must be given consideration and balance against the full rigour of the publishing process. [Which is certainly not to say that crap from utterly untrustworthy sources should be awarded the same level of credence...]

Stockport

"That’s a very selective quote though. I’m pro vaccine by the way - but the quote is about people who caught covid.

That’s a whole separate issue to the anti-vax people’s concerns. They care about the effect of the vaccine on heart health for healthy people. Eg in the non-covid population does it make you more at risk compared to not having it?

Once again I’m pro-vaccine. I just don’t think your point will do anything to address skeptics concerns."

Given that there is now zero legal requirement for any contagion control measures, that less than 1% of the population take any personal measures to protect themselves, and that those 1% often find themselves at the brunt of ridicule and even attack because of their attempts to protect themselves, it has to be considered that by now it is a majority of the population that have caught covid at least once, and many have suffered multiple infections. Any measuring of vaccine risk to non-covid population has probably been impossible for at least a year now, as finding the non-covid population is fast becoming as difficult as finding the mythical fab unicorn...

Anybody that is unvaccinated that claims to have never caught covid must have been living in a bubble for the past three years. Even those who are fully vaccinated and who take the best precautions they can to avoid infection are now fantastically lucky if they have never been exposed.

Anti-vax concern for the effects of vaccines on the non-covid population? There is no non-covid population.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

Just when we thought this forum was dying a death (sic)

"Just when we thought this forum was dying a death (sic)"

This bit of the forum got vaccinated, so it's prob gonna last a good long time. (Unlike the bit of the forum that didn't get vaccinated. That 1 died.)

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"That’s a very selective quote though. I’m pro vaccine by the way - but the quote is about people who caught covid.

Once again I’m pro-vaccine. I just don’t think your point will do anything to address skeptics concerns."

A couple of points -

1. Statistical power is wonderful. Having large data to analyse provides fantastic and meaningful results.

2. The sceptics who have gone inside the conspiracy cess pit, are mostly unlikely to be swayed by much that doesn't meet their confirmation biases.

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Once again I’m pro-vaccine. I just don’t think your point will do anything to address skeptics concerns.

Given that there is now zero legal requirement for any contagion control measures, that less than 1% of the population take any personal measures to protect themselves, and that those 1% often find themselves at the brunt of ridicule and even attack because of their attempts to protect themselves, it has to be considered that by now it is a majority of the population that have caught covid at least once, and many have suffered multiple infections. Any measuring of vaccine risk to non-covid population has probably been impossible for at least a year now, as finding the non-covid population is fast becoming as difficult as finding the mythical fab unicorn...

Anybody that is unvaccinated that claims to have never caught covid must have been living in a bubble for the past three years. Even those who are fully vaccinated and who take the best precautions they can to avoid infection are now fantastically lucky if they have never been exposed.

Anti-vax concern for the effects of vaccines on the non-covid population? There is no non-covid population."

I must be that unicorn then

[Removed by poster at 22/02/23 19:40:06]

"No jabs no problems people that have been jabbed nothing but issues or dead yeah brilliant analysis of lies on the letter as if they are going to tell you the truth "

Would you trust such a publication where Funding is provided by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

Bill Gates wants to decrease world population and also visited Epstein Island for meals only. No need to say any more.

Reading

"No jabs no problems people that have been jabbed nothing but issues or dead yeah brilliant analysis of lies on the letter as if they are going to tell you the truth

Would you trust such a publication where Funding is provided by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

Bill Gates wants to decrease world population and also visited Epstein Island for meals only. No need to say any more."

Oh how we’ve missed these sort of posts. #comedygold

By *owthen99Man  over a year ago

Attenborough

"No jabs no problems people that have been jabbed nothing but issues or dead yeah brilliant analysis of lies on the letter as if they are going to tell you the truth

Bill Gates wants to decrease world population and also visited Epstein Island for meals only. No need to say any more.

Oh how we’ve missed these sort of posts. #comedygold "

Laugh away you can go first

Oh how we’ve missed these sort of posts. #comedygold "

Sad that you can laugh at this. You respond like you know everything and believe it to be correct. That is the only comedy here.

You stick to the mrna shot which gives you little to no protection, and I'll stick to natural immunity which only now are media outlets and studies are showing/confirming gives you long periods of protection.

By *orset.JMan  over a year ago

Weymouth

"Sorry to disappoint a few of the vaccine conspiracy theorists, but the missing word in the headline is "fewer". To quote from the research letter "Impact of Vaccination on Major Adverse Cardiovascular Events in Patients with COVID-19 Infection," published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology on February 20:

"Analyzing the most extensive datasets in the United States, researchers from the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai have revealed that vaccination against COVID-19 is associated with fewer heart attacks, strokes, and other cardiovascular issues among people who were infected with SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.""

Ironically the ONS published today the following Paper-Deaths involving COVID-19 by vaccination status, England: deaths occurring between 1 April 2021 and 31 December 2022.

Check it out on the ONS Website.

Basically- All-cause mortality is higher in unvaccinated population than in those who have ever had a Covid Vax.

Despite the reduction in Covid deaths and longer period for so-called 'serious vaccine injuries' to manifest, death from any cause remains higher in unvaxxed throughout 2022- and this is also despite unvaxxed people being exposed to Covid.

"Sorry to disappoint a few of the vaccine conspiracy theorists, but the missing word in the headline is "fewer". To quote from the research letter "Impact of Vaccination on Major Adverse Cardiovascular Events in Patients with COVID-19 Infection," published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology on February 20:

"Analyzing the most extensive datasets in the United States, researchers from the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai have revealed that vaccination against COVID-19 is associated with fewer heart attacks, strokes, and other cardiovascular issues among people who were infected with SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19."

Ironically the ONS published today the following Paper-Deaths involving COVID-19 by vaccination status, England: deaths occurring between 1 April 2021 and 31 December 2022.

Basically- All-cause mortality is higher in unvaccinated population than in those who have ever had a Covid Vax.

Despite the reduction in Covid deaths and longer period for so-called 'serious vaccine injuries' to manifest, death from any cause remains higher in unvaxxed throughout 2022- and this is also despite unvaxxed people being exposed to Covid. "

Problem is if you keel over within two weeks which the dead graph indicates you’re classified as unvaccinated.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

All I know is I don't personally know anyone who died after having the vaccination, but I do know Five individuals, including my Brother in Law, who never had the vaccination and died after contracting Covid.

"All I know is I don't personally know anyone who died after having the vaccination, but I do know Five individuals, including my Brother in Law, who never had the vaccination and died after contracting Covid."

I'm v sorry to hear that

Sad but I would have to agree with OP. My husband and his brothers since getting the Johnson and Johnson vaccine all have similar heart issues. The only commonality is the vaccine and covid. Yet their sister didn't get the vaccine and she is fine.

By *ripodius WillyusMan  over a year ago

Colne

I have had all covid jabs happy to have others immune system low anyway.

Few month ago for 3rd time I got covid again tested positive 21days, long covid issues as result.

This has not put me off at all.

Weymouth

Despite the reduction in Covid deaths and longer period for so-called 'serious vaccine injuries' to manifest, death from any cause remains higher in unvaxxed throughout 2022- and this is also despite unvaxxed people being exposed to Covid.

Problem is if you keel over within two weeks which the dead graph indicates you’re classified as unvaccinated. "

Where does it state this?

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Sad but I would have to agree with OP. My husband and his brothers since getting the Johnson and Johnson vaccine all have similar heart issues. The only commonality is the vaccine and covid. Yet their sister didn't get the vaccine and she is fine. "
the op poster was saying that your less likely to have heart issues if you had the vaccine,something the research supports

Well I personally suffered from violet heart palpitations after the Moderna booster Jab. Had investigations by hospital and 24hr Ecg monitoring. It seems to have passed now but I'm not going to have any more covid jabs. I do also personally know of 3 other people who had similar problems.

[Removed by poster at 23/02/23 09:25:13]

By *ark Knight 2017Man  over a year ago

Ware

Anti-vax concern for the effects of vaccines on the non-covid population? There is no non-covid population."

Yawn!

A couple of points -

1. Statistical power is wonderful. Having large data to analyse provides fantastic and meaningful results.

2. The sceptics who have gone inside the conspiracy cess pit, are mostly unlikely to be swayed by much that doesn't meet their confirmation biases. "

Doesn’t acknowledge the point though does it

Weymouth

Problem is if you keel over within two weeks which the dead graph indicates you’re classified as unvaccinated. "

Quote from the study

Vaccination status is based on the number of doses received (one, two or three or more) and the time since that dose. From the day of vaccination, the individual will be classed as vaccinated.

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

Couldn't agree more

There is a lot out there that shows that the risks from heart issues with the vaccines is

A) not as bad as if you got covid without having had a vaccine

B) comparable with similar reactions to other vaccines ie flu vaccines.

I can't put the links I don't think but British heart foundation has a lot on its site.

Also on the ons the official deaths from covid vaccines I think is 19 in the uk.

As soon as you take a booster you are considered unvaxxed for 14 days. Look up Ed Dowd, with Blackrock, he's a mathematical genius and some numbers don't lie, unlike politicians and people who became millionaires on the back of this scam. All i can say is the only way I'll take it is by force and then I expect I'll be on the news.

"

As soon as you take a booster you are considered unvaxxed for 14 days. Look up Ed Dowd, with Blackrock, he's a mathematical genius and some numbers don't lie, unlike politicians and people who became millionaires on the back of this scam. All i can say is the only way I'll take it is by force and then I expect I'll be on the news."

By *AFKA HovisMan  over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"

As soon as you take a booster you are considered unvaxxed for 14 days. Look up Ed Dowd, with Blackrock, he's a mathematical genius and some numbers don't lie, unlike politicians and people who became millionaires on the back of this scam. All i can say is the only way I'll take it is by force and then I expect I'll be on the news."

that's an American definition. ONS unvaccinated menas never had a vaccination.

"Sad but I would have to agree with OP. My husband and his brothers since getting the Johnson and Johnson vaccine all have similar heart issues. The only commonality is the vaccine and covid. Yet their sister didn't get the vaccine and she is fine. "

Um... that actually means you disagree with the OP. Read it again & you might see where you've gone wrong.

"

As soon as you take a booster you are considered unvaxxed for 14 days. Look up Ed Dowd, with Blackrock, he's a mathematical genius and some numbers don't lie, unlike politicians and people who became millionaires on the back of this scam. All i can say is the only way I'll take it is by force and then I expect I'll be on the news.that's an American definition. ONS unvaccinated menas never had a vaccination. "

I wish I could post a link but our sneaky nasty little government but these are the categories. Arthur Daley could have come up with a more misleading system.

Vaccination status is defined on each day for each person and is one of:

unvaccinated

vaccinated with first dose only, less than 21 days after first vaccination

vaccinated with first dose only, at least 21 days after first vaccination

vaccinated with first and second doses, less than 21 days after second vaccination

vaccinated with first and second doses, at least 21 days but less than 6 months after second vaccination

vaccinated with first and second doses, at least 6 months after second vaccination

vaccinated with at least first, second and third dose and/or booster, less than 21 days after third or booster vaccination

vaccinated with at least first, second and third dose and/or booster, at least 21 days after third or booster vaccination

For the age-breakdowns, due to low numbers, the “vaccinated with first and second doses, at least 21 days but less than 6 months after second vaccination” and “vaccinated with first and second doses, at least 6 months after second vaccination” are combined into:

vaccinated with first and second doses, at least 21 days after second vaccination

We also include an "Ever vaccinated" category, which includes anyone who has had at least 1 dose of the vaccine, regardless of further doses.

This was copy and pasted from their spreadsheet, now the "Ever Vaccinated" category should be of particular interest the excess deaths of working age people pointed out by Ed Dowd are those one just one dose, so what are the boosters doing

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"

As soon as you take a booster you are considered unvaxxed for 14 days. Look up Ed Dowd, with Blackrock, he's a mathematical genius and some numbers don't lie, unlike politicians and people who became millionaires on the back of this scam. All i can say is the only way I'll take it is by force and then I expect I'll be on the news.that's an American definition. ONS unvaccinated menas never had a vaccination.

I wish I could post a link but our sneaky nasty little government but these are the categories. Arthur Daley could have come up with a more misleading system.

unvaccinated

vaccinated with first and second doses, less than 21 days after second vaccination

vaccinated with first and second doses, at least 21 days but less than 6 months after second vaccination

vaccinated with first and second doses, at least 6 months after second vaccination

vaccinated with at least first, second and third dose and/or booster, less than 21 days after third or booster vaccination

vaccinated with at least first, second and third dose and/or booster, at least 21 days after third or booster vaccination

For the age-breakdowns, due to low numbers, the “vaccinated with first and second doses, at least 21 days but less than 6 months after second vaccination” and “vaccinated with first and second doses, at least 6 months after second vaccination” are combined into:

vaccinated with first and second doses, at least 21 days after second vaccination

We also include an "Ever vaccinated" category, which includes anyone who has had at least 1 dose of the vaccine, regardless of further doses.

This was copy and pasted from their spreadsheet, now the "Ever Vaccinated" category should be of particular interest the excess deaths of working age people pointed out by Ed Dowd are those one just one dose, so what are the boosters doing

"

those cohorts feel sensible. I'm not sure why that's missleading. At at no point does one become unvaccinated due to just having a vaccine.

I've not been able to find the ed dowd thing you are taking about, so a sensible title to search on would be top

"

As soon as you take a booster you are considered unvaxxed for 14 days. Look up Ed Dowd, with Blackrock, he's a mathematical genius and some numbers don't lie, unlike politicians and people who became millionaires on the back of this scam. All i can say is the only way I'll take it is by force and then I expect I'll be on the news.that's an American definition. ONS unvaccinated menas never had a vaccination.

unvaccinated

those cohorts feel sensible. I'm not sure why that's missleading. At at no point does one become unvaccinated due to just having a vaccine.

I've not been able to find the ed dowd thing you are taking about, so a sensible title to search on would be top "

"

unvaccinated

I've not been able to find the ed dowd thing you are taking about, so a sensible title to search on would be top "

Try using different search engine Brave brings him straight up. As for the ONS spreadsheet it confirms what he says.

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"

unvaccinated

I've not been able to find the ed dowd thing you are taking about, so a sensible title to search on would be top .

Try using different search engine Brave brings him straight up. As for the ONS spreadsheet it confirms what he says. "

I use ddg. I can find him bit want to find the specific articles you are talking about some can have a conversation.

By *ananaman41Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"Analyzing the most extensive datasets in the United States, researchers from the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai have revealed that vaccination against COVID-19 is associated with fewer heart attacks, strokes, and other cardiovascular issues among people who were infected with SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.""

Sorry i dont follow that quote. Its missing a bit.

Fewer than what exactly?

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

"All I know is I don't personally know anyone who died after having the vaccination, but I do know Five individuals, including my Brother in Law, who never had the vaccination and died after contracting Covid."
Opposite here. I know 5 people suffering with health issues stemming from getting the covid jabs, 2 were pretty serious. All of them still got covid anyway afterwards(and some before). No one I know had more than a miserable few days getting actual covid however.

Stockport

"All I know is I don't personally know anyone who died after having the vaccination, but I do know Five individuals, including my Brother in Law, who never had the vaccination and died after contracting Covid.Opposite here. I know 5 people suffering with health issues stemming from getting the covid jabs, 2 were pretty serious. All of them still got covid anyway afterwards(and some before). No one I know had more than a miserable few days getting actual covid however.

"

And you can have absolute certainty that the health issues were from the vaccine, rather than from the before or after infection with a virus that permeates the entire body, destroys hundreds of millions of cells, inflames organs, hides inside bones for months, causes micro-clots in the brain, exhausts the resources of the immune system with the constant fighting....

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

" Don't let "Facts" stand in the way of anything !! bit like "Fox News" lying to their viewers.... "

Fox News lying?

Rupert Murdoch would never allow that.

All you have to do is look at the statistics outside of the COVID jabs. Excess deaths way up in like every country. Cardiovascular issues through the roof. Coincidence I guess. Nobody that pushed these on you is now going to say oh by the way bad news....

This will all be something that'll slip it's way passed everyone and into accepted normality when it all emerges in like 15 years

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

" Don't let "Facts" stand in the way of anything !! bit like "Fox News" lying to their viewers....

Fox News lying?

Rupert Murdoch would never allow that."

Have you seen the progress of the Dominion lawsuit? *popcorn*

"All you have to do is look at the statistics outside of the COVID jabs. Excess deaths way up in like every country. Cardiovascular issues through the roof. Coincidence I guess. Nobody that pushed these on you is now going to say oh by the way bad news....

This will all be something that'll slip it's way passed everyone and into accepted normality when it all emerges in like 15 years

"

Not coincidence at all. Sadly an effect of the covid virus. Long covid is causing some pretty bad times for people too.

Scamdemic finished now. Just finishing of the overhyped Ukraine bollocks then onto the green agenda.

All of the above simply disappear if you don't watch the news x

Mayfair

"Scamdemic finished now. Just finishing of the overhyped Ukraine bollocks then onto the green agenda.

All of the above simply disappear if you don't watch the news x"

People losing their lives, loved ones and facing despair — "overhyped Ukraine bollocks"?? Really??

Have a re-think about that on your comfortable armchair, miles away from any existential gametes

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"All I know is I don't personally know anyone who died after having the vaccination, but I do know Five individuals, including my Brother in Law, who never had the vaccination and died after contracting Covid.Opposite here. I know 5 people suffering with health issues stemming from getting the covid jabs, 2 were pretty serious. All of them still got covid anyway afterwards(and some before). No one I know had more than a miserable few days getting actual covid however.

And you can have absolute certainty that the health issues were from the vaccine, rather than from the before or after infection with a virus that permeates the entire body, destroys hundreds of millions of cells, inflames organs, hides inside bones for months, causes micro-clots in the brain, exhausts the resources of the immune system with the constant fighting...."

Starting with ‘all I know is’ is generally not the language of someone who is stating anything with any certainty!

Luckily the vaccine just enters your body and stays right where it is …

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"Scamdemic finished now. Just finishing of the overhyped Ukraine bollocks then onto the green agenda.

All of the above simply disappear if you don't watch the news x"

Several 100’000 killed in a conflict in Europe with the very real potential of going nuclear, sure it’s hardly even newsworthy that is it

By *omfyMan  over a year ago

Rochdale

Even the lancet is now under scrutiny for having a conflict of interest the gullible have taken an experimental vaccine for something they didn’t need excess deaths are higher then the hight of the pandemic but why is that not reported

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

The jabbed trying to justifie there mistakes

By *ravo_CharlieMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 04/03/23 08:40:50]

East Sussex

"

Unjabbed, never had covid and have been flying round the world the past 3 years

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"Even the lancet is now under scrutiny for having a conflict of interest the gullible have taken an experimental vaccine for something they didn’t need excess deaths are higher then the hight of the pandemic but why is that not reported "
source for this claim ?

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"Even the lancet is now under scrutiny for having a conflict of interest the gullible have taken an experimental vaccine for something they didn’t need excess deaths are higher then the hight of the pandemic but why is that not reported "

Regardless of the rest of it. Excess deaths are not higher than at the height of the pandemic. In fact they are not even close.

Yawning ready

Agreed

By *onandCouple  over a year ago

Cheadle

3 jabs……. After the third dreadful nose bleeds….. followed by blood clots caused a heart attack! Still caught Covid 8 months later ????????????

Ffs, this still dragging on? Look, for those of you that chose not to have the jab for what ever reason, theory, or whatever, great, your choice your prerogative, just the same for the people that did choose to have it, which equates to around 80% of the country, it was their choice too, so all this about people being misinformed and used as experiments or being tracked or anything else for that matter, can we please put this to bed, it's becoming very tiresome now, time to let it go and get on with life, preferably before we're bombed to smithereens! Whatever your choice, jab or no jab, just move on.....

Manchester (she/her)

"Ffs, this still dragging on? Look, for those of you that chose not to have the jab for what ever reason, theory, or whatever, great, your choice your prerogative, just the same for the people that did choose to have it, which equates to around 80% of the country, it was their choice too, so all this about people being misinformed and used as experiments or being tracked or anything else for that matter, can we please put this to bed, it's becoming very tiresome now, time to let it go and get on with life, preferably before we're bombed to smithereens! Whatever your choice, jab or no jab, just move on....."

If discussion of this nature bothers you, maybe the virus forum isn't for you?

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

No one cares. Vaccine saved more lives than those who had strokes etc with unproven links to the vaccine. More likely they're weight, smoking, unhealthy lifestyle that increased their risk not the bloody vaccine. Vaccines saves millions of lives deal with it.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Several 100’000 killed in a conflict in Europe with the very real potential of going nuclear, sure it’s hardly even newsworthy that is it "

nope its not newsworthy, war in the furthest part of europe u can get so not affecting us and well if it goes nuclear no one will be worrying about anything

Manchester (she/her)

Several 100’000 killed in a conflict in Europe with the very real potential of going nuclear, sure it’s hardly even newsworthy that is it nope its not newsworthy, war in the furthest part of europe u can get so not affecting us and well if it goes nuclear no one will be worrying about anything"

First land war in Europe since the end of the second world war. Not newsworthy.

Well. That's a take.

borehamwood

Maybey to you but wats going on in the oppisite side of europe isnt that much intrest to most, yea you will get those who get there panties in a twist about everything worrying about it but in the real world i never hear people mention it, to busy with other stuff going on in there own lives to bother about a war on the other side of the continent, so not newsworthy to most

borehamwood

Several 100’000 killed in a conflict in Europe with the very real potential of going nuclear, sure it’s hardly even newsworthy that is it nope its not newsworthy, war in the furthest part of europe u can get so not affecting us and well if it goes nuclear no one will be worrying about anything

First land war in Europe since the end of the second world war. Not newsworthy.

Well. That's a take."

oh yea and not first war in europe since ww2 u forgot about former yugoslavia remember that? Nato destroying the infastructure and spraying depleted uranium about

Manchester (she/her)

"Maybey to you but wats going on in the oppisite side of europe isnt that much intrest to most, yea you will get those who get there panties in a twist about everything worrying about it but in the real world i never hear people mention it, to busy with other stuff going on in there own lives to bother about a war on the other side of the continent, so not newsworthy to most"

You're most welcome to gaze at your navel if you choose. To ignore high energy prices, as one thing on your doorstep that's affected by the Ukraine war. Even if genocide on this continent doesn't trouble you.

Personally, I don't care what a majority think about anything and I do as I choose. For me, independent thinking is vital to being an adult.

By *verAverageLaxedMaverickMan  over a year ago

London

Yea tbf the only people I’ve seen with issues is people that have been jabbed I know many people that choose not to get that jab and all of them have had covid at least once and recovered within a week just fine and carried on with life as normal with no issues , whereas those that have been jabbed I know

Many that suffer with stuff they did not have before receiving that thing . I literally tested positive for covid 10 days ago for the third time since Jan 2020 and I was fully recovered within a week back to work doing tree surgery working my ass off . Believe what you will no one will ever know the truth of what the vaccines do to the body or where covid came from or wether it was let out on purpose by China the fact they brought up all kinds of shares and stuff when all countries were in lockdown and the economy was on its knees says a lot but as said you’ll never know the truth , you’ve just got to go with what you think is right and with what you see for yourself , we are all different at the end of the day ….

borehamwood

"Maybey to you but wats going on in the oppisite side of europe isnt that much intrest to most, yea you will get those who get there panties in a twist about everything worrying about it but in the real world i never hear people mention it, to busy with other stuff going on in there own lives to bother about a war on the other side of the continent, so not newsworthy to most

You're most welcome to gaze at your navel if you choose. To ignore high energy prices, as one thing on your doorstep that's affected by the Ukraine war. Even if genocide on this continent doesn't trouble you.

Personally, I don't care what a majority think about anything and I do as I choose. For me, independent thinking is vital to being an adult."

hahaha gazing at my navel pmsl, and as far as energy prices are going ive been warm all winter thanks, and no wats going on in ukraine dosent bother me same as what went on in iraq afghan or syria didnt bother me either, be carefull up there on your high horse u may fall off

Mayfair

Several 100’000 killed in a conflict in Europe with the very real potential of going nuclear, sure it’s hardly even newsworthy that is it nope its not newsworthy, war in the furthest part of europe u can get so not affecting us and well if it goes nuclear no one will be worrying about anything"

That's quite a myopic view.

I wish you no ill, but keep in mind that if ever you seriously stub your toe to the point that "compartment syndrome" kicks in or even gangrene, don't worry about it: it's at the end of your body, far far away from your torso to even care about (it's not 'care-worthy'), when it finally catches up with your vital organs.

The war in Europe/Ukraine is exactly that: it's in Europe and not far away in Polynesia.

Sometimes giving a shit takes too much effort for some people. But it's well worth it in the long run.

It's newsworthy.

It matters.

borehamwood

Several 100’000 killed in a conflict in Europe with the very real potential of going nuclear, sure it’s hardly even newsworthy that is it nope its not newsworthy, war in the furthest part of europe u can get so not affecting us and well if it goes nuclear no one will be worrying about anything

That's quite a myopic view.

I wish you no ill, but keep in mind that if ever you seriously stub your toe to the point that "compartment syndrome" kicks in or even gangrene, don't worry about it: it's at the end of your body, far far away from your torso to even care about (it's not 'care-worthy'), when it finally catches up with your vital organs.

The war in Europe/Ukraine is exactly that: it's in Europe and not far away in Polynesia.

Sometimes giving a shit takes too much effort for some people. But it's well worth it in the long run.

It's newsworthy.

It matters."

it matters to you it dosent matter to a lot of other people,you want it beamed into your living plenty of others dont,and wtf are you prattling on about stubbing my toe and getting gangrene??of course that would affect me its my body, a country thats barely in europe dosent bother me

Mayfair

He's from Boring-wood... ^

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Is it a conspiracy to be suspicious of media and governments that are lobbied and sponsored by the people selling the drugs they want us to take? Honestly you'd be an idiot to go along unthinkingly based on what is in the news.

Just look at how they reported on the missing people.cases as of late! How they fail to show the true extend of horror in the Ukraine war! Don't try and tell us they have our interests at heart or are open and honest.

Covid was used by many to make themselves rich, including pharma companies selling placebos to fools who thought it would help.

Reading

"Is it a conspiracy to be suspicious of media and governments that are lobbied and sponsored by the people selling the drugs they want us to take? Honestly you'd be an idiot to go along unthinkingly based on what is in the news.

Just look at how they reported on the missing people.cases as of late! How they fail to show the true extend of horror in the Ukraine war! Don't try and tell us they have our interests at heart or are open and honest.

Covid was used by many to make themselves rich, including pharma companies selling placebos to fools who thought it would help."

And breath...

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

"Ffs, this still dragging on? Look, for those of you that chose not to have the jab for what ever reason, theory, or whatever, great, your choice your prerogative, just the same for the people that did choose to have it, which equates to around 80% of the country, it was their choice too, so all this about people being misinformed and used as experiments or being tracked or anything else for that matter, can we please put this to bed, it's becoming very tiresome now, time to let it go and get on with life, preferably before we're bombed to smithereens! Whatever your choice, jab or no jab, just move on....."

80% of country jabbed?? I bet it’s no where near that number! I know so many who never got it.

I also know a couple of undertakers and get the truth of what’s going on with ages and cause of deaths!

Wether that is from jab or as people want to believe after effects of covid the average age of death has come right down! Plus suicide is up massively for what reason I don’t know

Reading

"Ffs, this still dragging on? Look, for those of you that chose not to have the jab for what ever reason, theory, or whatever, great, your choice your prerogative, just the same for the people that did choose to have it, which equates to around 80% of the country, it was their choice too, so all this about people being misinformed and used as experiments or being tracked or anything else for that matter, can we please put this to bed, it's becoming very tiresome now, time to let it go and get on with life, preferably before we're bombed to smithereens! Whatever your choice, jab or no jab, just move on.....

80% of country jabbed?? I bet it’s no where near that number! I know so many who never got it.

I also know a couple of undertakers and get the truth of what’s going on with ages and cause of deaths!

Wether that is from jab or as people want to believe after effects of covid the average age of death has come right down! Plus suicide is up massively for what reason I don’t know "

Undertakers won't know the cause of a death

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"Ffs, this still dragging on? Look, for those of you that chose not to have the jab for what ever reason, theory, or whatever, great, your choice your prerogative, just the same for the people that did choose to have it, which equates to around 80% of the country, it was their choice too, so all this about people being misinformed and used as experiments or being tracked or anything else for that matter, can we please put this to bed, it's becoming very tiresome now, time to let it go and get on with life, preferably before we're bombed to smithereens! Whatever your choice, jab or no jab, just move on.....

Wether that is from jab or as people want to believe after effects of covid the average age of death has come right down! Plus suicide is up massively for what reason I don’t know "

80.6% of the UK population have had at least 1 covid vaccination.For the population over 12 its 96%. Oh and suicides were down during lockdowns. Excess deaths now are still higher than pre covid but a lot less during the height of the pandemic. Don't believe the random grifters out there look up the real figures.

East Sussex

Wether that is from jab or as people want to believe after effects of covid the average age of death has come right down! Plus suicide is up massively for what reason I don’t know

80.6% of the UK population have had at least 1 covid vaccination.For the population over 12 its 96%. Oh and suicides were down during lockdowns. Excess deaths now are still higher than pre covid but a lot less during the height of the pandemic. Don't believe the random grifters out there look up the real figures."

Those statistics aren't actually accurate though. They've been over"estimated".

teleford

If you think Ukraine war has not affected us and will not affect us more then frankly I’m baffled how you even manage to tie your own shoelaces! Certainly far more news worthy than the result of any football match, who won what Oscar or which celebrity is having an affair. Ps you are far from guaranteed instant death during a full scale nuclear exchange, even if you are only 1 mile from the nearest blast, plenty of people will have plenty of time to contemplate.

teleford

"Maybey to you but wats going on in the oppisite side of europe isnt that much intrest to most, yea you will get those who get there panties in a twist about everything worrying about it but in the real world i never hear people mention it, to busy with other stuff going on in there own lives to bother about a war on the other side of the continent, so not newsworthy to most"

If you take the argument “its outside my life so I don’t care” presumably the only thing you can consider newsworthy is the answers to the question what’s for my tea…. I guess for many it’s less intimidating to stick to juvenile conversations around celebrities and sports than join in with the grown ups.

By *ensualswinger1Man  over a year ago

llanelli

[Removed by poster at 09/03/23 18:23:11]

If discussion of this nature bothers you, maybe the virus forum isn't for you?"

It's not a case of it bothering us, so just to remind you, these forums are here for us and anyone else to air their views on a wide range of subjects, anyone can read any forum subject as many times as they wish, what bothers us and many other people is when subjects like this one drag on forever and ever, flogged to death, saturated, whatever tag you want to put on it?

Whatever anybody's opinion is on covid, vaccines, data, science, etc, there will always be someone to contradict it with something else, so if you've had the jabs, not had the jabs, pro-vaccine, or anti-vax, just let it be, think yourself privileged to still be here in order to be able to have your say, and move on with life, something that the unfortunate souls that did pass away because of covid won't get the chance of doing.....

Manchester (she/her)

If discussion of this nature bothers you, maybe the virus forum isn't for you?

It's not a case of it bothering us, so just to remind you, these forums are here for us and anyone else to air their views on a wide range of subjects, anyone can read any forum subject as many times as they wish, what bothers us and many other people is when subjects like this one drag on forever and ever, flogged to death, saturated, whatever tag you want to put on it?

Whatever anybody's opinion is on covid, vaccines, data, science, etc, there will always be someone to contradict it with something else, so if you've had the jabs, not had the jabs, pro-vaccine, or anti-vax, just let it be, think yourself privileged to still be here in order to be able to have your say, and move on with life, something that the unfortunate souls that did pass away because of covid won't get the chance of doing....."

So we can all discuss whatever we want in the forum, but you don't like this discussion in the forum, therefore we should stop?

No ta. If you don't like the section, don't look.

By *indwideopen2Man  over a year ago

gorleston

80.6% of the UK population have had at least 1 covid vaccination.For the population over 12 its 96%. Oh and suicides were down during lockdowns. Excess deaths now are still higher than pre covid but a lot less during the height of the pandemic. Don't believe the random grifters out there look up the real figures."

Who on this earth told you that 96% of over 12s had at least 1 jab? You have been tricked yet again…well done.

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

80.6% of the UK population have had at least 1 covid vaccination.For the population over 12 its 96%. Oh and suicides were down during lockdowns. Excess deaths now are still higher than pre covid but a lot less during the height of the pandemic. Don't believe the random grifters out there look up the real figures.

Who on this earth told you that 96% of over 12s had at least 1 jab? You have been tricked yet again…well done. "

whats the real number ?

gorleston

Who on this earth told you that 96% of over 12s had at least 1 jab? You have been tricked yet again…well done. whats the real number ?"

Roughly 3-4 million adults declined the vaccine. All data based on estimates and models. There was some data that come out recently that suggested the number vaccinated was massively over estimated, based on a model. Just at my workplace alone there is more than half who didn’t receive a vaccine and we have 35-40 staff of varying ages. Our regional manager who over sees 12 sites said it was about the same across the board as people were threatening to quit if this was forced on them. 100k nhs workers chose not to also. The real world doesn’t match the 96% statistic.

By *rAndMrsRightCouple  over a year ago

newtownabbey

Suicides were right down during lockdowns you say?

Dirk worked as an undertaker through 2020.

There was at least 3 suicides or overdoses coming in every week.

Zero covid cases between May and August.

Yes, it was only one funeral directors statistic (mind you very popular in local area), but does it not reflect some kind of reality?

Should people trust what they see with their own two eyes or even when you see that the grass is green - you still have to Google gov.uk to confirm it for you?

Please provide your real figures for excess deaths to compare 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023 because I've seen complete opposite.

Missus

By *syboi67Man  over a year ago

St Peter Port

Enjoy your clot shot

Glad we didn’t take it, we won’t be the few!

Manchester (she/her)

"Enjoy your clot shot"

I'm enjoying my two clot (vector) and four myocarditis (mRNA) shots very much, thank you. I even know the difference!

Who on this earth told you that 96% of over 12s had at least 1 jab? You have been tricked yet again…well done. whats the real number ?

Roughly 3-4 million adults declined the vaccine. All data based on estimates and models. There was some data that come out recently that suggested the number vaccinated was massively over estimated, based on a model. Just at my workplace alone there is more than half who didn’t receive a vaccine and we have 35-40 staff of varying ages. Our regional manager who over sees 12 sites said it was about the same across the board as people were threatening to quit if this was forced on them. 100k nhs workers chose not to also. The real world doesn’t match the 96% statistic. "

"Enjoy your clot shot

I'm enjoying my two clot (vector) and four myocarditis (mRNA) shots very much, thank you. I even know the difference!"

As many as that! They will be happy

Manchester (she/her)

"Enjoy your clot shot

I'm enjoying my two clot (vector) and four myocarditis (mRNA) shots very much, thank you. I even know the difference!

As many as that! They will be happy "

The Martians, the globalists, or the undertakers?

I've also had... 22 flu shots. Three HPV, at least four MMRs, bunch of others. Ooga booga scary

"Enjoy your clot shot

I've also had... 22 flu shots. Three HPV, at least four MMRs, bunch of others. Ooga booga scary "

You can't scare me none! I got me my special tin hat that makes me immune to all scares! It even keeps me safe if there's a nuklear war!

"Enjoy your clot shot

I've also had... 22 flu shots. Three HPV, at least four MMRs, bunch of others. Ooga booga scary "

Dammm why didn’t we listen to the media!!!

They had it nailed, well At least the phycological coercion

Manchester (she/her)

This thread, same as all the others.

Do you trust statistics or your own eyes? (Except when looking for the vaccine apocalypse, then you just have to believe us)

I trust statistics and the scientific method/process because I understand that my experience is not universal. (I don't trust entirely because I know it can be manipulated, but if I had to pick "believe your eyes" or science, fuck my eyes)

But, whatever you like.

Love the back up of calling everyone that didn’t take it a conspiracy lunatic, almost straight Outa a tabloid

Manchester (she/her)

"Enjoy your clot shot

I've also had... 22 flu shots. Three HPV, at least four MMRs, bunch of others. Ooga booga scary

They had it nailed, well At least the phycological coercion "

Yes, there are only two groups in the world. Truthiness Tellers and the media. And the media are a total monolith.

Jesus, this is puerile simplistic thinking I gave up before I hit my tenth birthday

"Love the back up of calling everyone that didn’t take it a conspiracy lunatic, almost straight Outa a tabloid "

I used to luv science & reality. Then I discovered the joys of being free from all that guff. This whole believing any old shit thing is so much more fun.

I'm thinking of upgrading me tin hat to a silver 1. I hears it even keeps out alien mind control

"Enjoy your clot shot

Yes, there are only two groups in the world. Truthiness Tellers and the media. And the media are a total monolith.

Jesus, this is puerile simplistic thinking I gave up before I hit my tenth birthday "

Definitely getting the picture got You sussed

Manchester (she/her)

"Love the back up of calling everyone that didn’t take it a conspiracy lunatic, almost straight Outa a tabloid "

I believe what I said was people "trusting their own eyes", which is language used in this thread. You're the one who said conspiracy lunatic.

(To be fair, I'm muddying the waters a bit by being rather over the top.)

Manchester (she/her)

"Enjoy your clot shot

Jesus, this is puerile simplistic thinking I gave up before I hit my tenth birthday

Definitely getting the picture got You sussed "

I'm sure you do.

Manchester (she/her)

"Love the back up of calling everyone that didn’t take it a conspiracy lunatic, almost straight Outa a tabloid

I used to luv science & reality. Then I discovered the joys of being free from all that guff. This whole believing any old shit thing is so much more fun.

I'm thinking of upgrading me tin hat to a silver 1. I hears it even keeps out alien mind control "

Early in the pandemic they persecuted Truth Teller Alex Jones for saying that silver cured COVID. The meanypants AGs and FDA made him stop.

How awful. He's so... credible

"This thread, same as all the others.

Do you trust statistics or your own eyes? (Except when looking for the vaccine apocalypse, then you just have to believe us)

I trust statistics and the scientific method/process because I understand that my experience is not universal. (I don't trust entirely because I know it can be manipulated, but if I had to pick "believe your eyes" or science, fuck my eyes)

But, whatever you like.

"

You may live to regret those very words yet, check out today’s telegraph and come back to us

3.5x higher potential of death or heart problems for women after taking a particular brand of vaccine against cov-19

Don’t take it wrong but please don’t try taking the morale high ground

"Love the back up of calling everyone that didn’t take it a conspiracy lunatic, almost straight Outa a tabloid

I'm thinking of upgrading me tin hat to a silver 1. I hears it even keeps out alien mind control

Early in the pandemic they persecuted Truth Teller Alex Jones for saying that silver cured COVID. The meanypants AGs and FDA made him stop.

How awful. He's so... credible "

You just gotta listen to the guy for 5 minutes to tell he's a mental titan & scientific genius

Manchester (she/her)

But, whatever you like.

You may live to regret those very words yet, check out today’s telegraph and come back to us

3.5x higher potential of death or heart problems for women after taking a particular brand of vaccine against cov-19

"

Long term data is still coming, as people on your side like to say. I'll take my chances.

I made peace with the possibility of an early death when I signed up for a phase 3 trial. Vague insinuations that I'm heading to an early grave don't bother me at all.

Hell, if I'm offered more vaccines, I'll take them. Even that "certain brand". Even if some people think they're genocide sauce.

Manchester (she/her)

You just gotta listen to the guy for 5 minutes to tell he's a mental titan & scientific genius "

I went back and listened to coverage of him at the beginning of the pandemic.

Step 1: "it's over for humanity!"

Step 2: "buy our shit it'll help!"

Step 3: "we are censored by the awful government and our shit has stuff that might help hint hint"

Step 4: "the old should go out and die for us! We have stuff that will help hint hint "

Step 5: "we're selling masks!"

Step 6: "masks are tyranny!"

You just gotta listen to the guy for 5 minutes to tell he's a mental titan & scientific genius

I went back and listened to coverage of him at the beginning of the pandemic.

Step 1: "it's over for humanity!"

Step 2: "buy our shit it'll help!"

Step 3: "we are censored by the awful government and our shit has stuff that might help hint hint"

Step 4: "the old should go out and die for us! We have stuff that will help hint hint "

Step 5: "we're selling masks!"

Step 6: "masks are tyranny!""

You's just goin after a man who's clearly honest & well meaning. It's a disgrace you's trying to sully his good name. For shame!

But, whatever you like.

Long term data is still coming, as people on your side like to say. I'll take my chances.

I made peace with the possibility of an early death when I signed up for a phase 3 trial. Vague insinuations that I'm heading to an early grave don't bother me at all.

Hell, if I'm offered more vaccines, I'll take them. Even that "certain brand". Even if some people think they're genocide sauce."

Totally respect this, your body your choice 100%

All we can say is we hope your right,

Once mRNA is in it’s in, lipid nano particles spike protein have entered the bloodstream and have been found in all parts of the body including breast milk, now as you well know vaccine (traditional)is supposed to stay local to the injections area and your body learns from it quickly!

Manchester (she/her)

But, whatever you like.

Hell, if I'm offered more vaccines, I'll take them. Even that "certain brand". Even if some people think they're genocide sauce.

Once mRNA is in it’s in, lipid nano particles spike protein have entered the bloodstream and have been found in all parts of the body including breast milk, now as you well know vaccine (traditional)is supposed to stay local to the injections area and your body learns from it quickly!

"

The fact that you believe something doesn't mean that it's part of my understanding of anything, frankly.

And I'd consider it part of my maternal duty to pass on protection to my child. I'd fucking hope it was in breastmilk. In fact, in the event I had children, I'd go and pay for a private vaccine (overseas) the millisecond they were eligible. Because I consider that my absolute duty of care.

But, whatever you like.

The fact that you believe something doesn't mean that it's part of my understanding of anything, frankly.

And I'd consider it part of my maternal duty to pass on protection to my child. I'd fucking hope it was in breastmilk. In fact, in the event I had children, I'd go and pay for a private vaccine (overseas) the millisecond they were eligible. Because I consider that my absolute duty of care."

You got it wrong, not talking about learnt immunity here, this is the vaccine directly getting through and into the bloodstream then traveling all over the body which it shouldn’t do or need to do thus entering breast milk directly.

Our parental duty is to protect any child we may or may not have, with this said we certainly won’t be signing up for an experimental vaccine as you did, in the future they may very well thank us

Stockport

Did you know that it's a FACT that out of all the living people in the UK, there are more that have had the vax than who didn't! It makes you think!!

Did you know that it's a FACT that out of all the dead people in the UK since the Black Death, there are more who didn't get vaccinated than those who did! It makes you think!!

Get vaccinated. It puts you in the majority of the living. It puts you in the minority of the dead. You know it makes sense. It makes you think!!

Manchester (she/her)

But, whatever you like.

And I'd consider it part of my maternal duty to pass on protection to my child. I'd fucking hope it was in breastmilk. In fact, in the event I had children, I'd go and pay for a private vaccine (overseas) the millisecond they were eligible. Because I consider that my absolute duty of care.

You got it wrong, not talking about learnt immunity here, this is the vaccine directly getting through and into the bloodstream then traveling all over the body which it shouldn’t do or need to do thus entering breast milk directly.

Our parental duty is to protect any child we may or may not have, with this said we certainly won’t be signing up for an experimental vaccine as you did, in the future they may very well thank us "

Thanks for your perspective. I'll do as I feel best.

Manchester (she/her)

"Did you know that it's a FACT that out of all the living people in the UK, there are more that have had the vax than who didn't! It makes you think!!

Did you know that it's a FACT that out of all the dead people in the UK since the Black Death, there are more who didn't get vaccinated than those who did! It makes you think!!

Get vaccinated. It puts you in the majority of the living. It puts you in the minority of the dead. You know it makes sense. It makes you think!!"

But if you look out the window, you don't see people being vaccinated. Statistics are a tool of the deep state to control us all! Science and technology are evil

- sent from my iPhone

But, whatever you like.

Our parental duty is to protect any child we may or may not have, with this said we certainly won’t be signing up for an experimental vaccine as you did, in the future they may very well thank us

Thanks for your perspective. I'll do as I feel best."

Totally agree with you on this part, body autonomy is paramount

"Did you know that it's a FACT that out of all the living people in the UK, there are more that have had the vax than who didn't! It makes you think!!

Get vaccinated. It puts you in the majority of the living. It puts you in the minority of the dead. You know it makes sense. It makes you think!!

But if you look out the window, you don't see people being vaccinated. Statistics are a tool of the deep state to control us all! Science and technology are evil

- sent from my iPhone "

Manchester (she/her)

But, whatever you like.

Totally agree with you on this part, body autonomy is paramount "

I think bodily autonomy should be mitigated by societal responsibility. There's an interesting sub dialect developing among some people, and it's unclear where you stand on this. I think it's interesting to see the way they're trying to make language slide.

"Bodily autonomy" - fuck you I do whatever I want

"Personal responsibility - I do whatever the fuck I want with no consequences

"Informed consent" - if we barrage you with bullshit then you'll agree with us

"Parental rights" - fuck science, I do what I want

"Science" - whatever some outrage machine has told me

"Research" - sitting on the toilet scrolling Facebook

But, whatever you like.

I think bodily autonomy should be mitigated by societal responsibility. There's an interesting sub dialect developing among some people, and it's unclear where you stand on this. I think it's interesting to see the way they're trying to make language slide.

"Research" - sitting on the toilet scrolling Facebook"

Nahh sorry on this one we will use the Nuremberg code here, anything less is verging on fascism!! There’s no mitigation here ,if it’s forced it’s not mitigation it’s a dangerous path to tread

Manchester (she/her)

But, whatever you like.

"Research" - sitting on the toilet scrolling Facebook

Nahh sorry on this one we will use the Nuremberg code here, anything less is verging on fascism!! There’s no mitigation here ,if it’s forced it’s not mitigation it’s a dangerous path to tread

"

The Nuremberg code which has been superseded several times?

I assume you mean the Helsinki declaration, but that sounds way less emotive

It also doesn't apply to a medication that's been rolled out

General internet rule: when some1 mentions the Nazis, any argument/discussion has hopelessly broken down. Feels like it's getting close to that moment now.

Manchester (she/her)

"General internet rule: when some1 mentions the Nazis, any argument/discussion has hopelessly broken down. Feels like it's getting close to that moment now."

Oh, we're already there.

Trials have to run according to certain criteria. Those criteria derive from the Nuremberg code, but that has been the declaration of Helsinki since 1964.

Because "Finnish" sounds less scary than "Nazi", people retain Nuremberg. (In conjunction with there are several calls for Nuremberg 2, to hang public health officials because reasons. No one has said it here, but I'm giving wider context)

Because people don't understand what a clinical trial is and misread something about monitoring post roll out, they claim it's still in trials.

(I also note that the Germans of the period were in favour of letting diseases spread because the healthy would survive... well.)

"General internet rule: when some1 mentions the Nazis, any argument/discussion has hopelessly broken down. Feels like it's getting close to that moment now.

Oh, we're already there.

Trials have to run according to certain criteria. Those criteria derive from the Nuremberg code, but that has been the declaration of Helsinki since 1964.

Because "Finnish" sounds less scary than "Nazi", people retain Nuremberg. (In conjunction with there are several calls for Nuremberg 2, to hang public health officials because reasons. No one has said it here, but I'm giving wider context)

Because people don't understand what a clinical trial is and misread something about monitoring post roll out, they claim it's still in trials.

(I also note that the Germans of the period were in favour of letting diseases spread because the healthy would survive... well.)"

(Thank God we live in much more enlightened times now. Nobody now would ever advocate or say anything like we should just take it on the chin. Or use terms like herd immunity...)

Manchester (she/her)

"General internet rule: when some1 mentions the Nazis, any argument/discussion has hopelessly broken down. Feels like it's getting close to that moment now.

Oh, we're already there.

(I also note that the Germans of the period were in favour of letting diseases spread because the healthy would survive... well.)

(Thank God we live in much more enlightened times now. Nobody now would ever advocate or say anything like we should just take it on the chin. Or use terms like herd immunity...)"

In the before times I took "herd immunity" to mean "I get vaccinated against rubella as a child to protect a pregnant mother whose vaccine didn't take - because nothing is 100% perfect - and of course their child who doesn't deserve to be disfigured".

Now... well. It's all a bit fucking dystopian.

(Taking it on the chin & herd immunity were things Johnson said & pushed early on. He dropped that narrative in the end. Likely because some1 grabbed him off camera & showed him, with big diagrams, just how many people would likely die if he continued the policy of doing fuck all & just letting people die.)

Manchester (she/her)

"(Taking it on the chin & herd immunity were things Johnson said & pushed early on. He dropped that narrative in the end. Likely because some1 grabbed him off camera & showed him, with big diagrams, just how many people would likely die if he continued the policy of doing fuck all & just letting people die.)"

I know.

Dystopia was briefly averted, but the ideology lives on and I want to fire it into the sun along with the antisemitic dog whistles in so many conspiracy theories, the at least pseudo eugenics, and all the rest.

Oh, we're already there.

(I also note that the Germans of the period were in favour of letting diseases spread because the healthy would survive... well.)"

Thank you for educating us, we very much appreciated your input

Time will tell on this, we will continue to stay as we are unvaccinated, this will remain the case

If we are wrong we can of course take the vaccine anytime, the vaccinated can only hope the science is 100% right!

"(Taking it on the chin & herd immunity were things Johnson said & pushed early on. He dropped that narrative in the end. Likely because some1 grabbed him off camera & showed him, with big diagrams, just how many people would likely die if he continued the policy of doing fuck all & just letting people die.)

I know.

Dystopia was briefly averted, but the ideology lives on and I want to fire it into the sun along with the antisemitic dog whistles in so many conspiracy theories, the at least pseudo eugenics, and all the rest."

I know you know all about this. I was just reiterating for the record that Johnson really did push this madness until somebody convinced him it was madness.

Oh, we're already there.

(Thank God we live in much more enlightened times now. Nobody now would ever advocate or say anything like we should just take it on the chin. Or use terms like herd immunity...)

In the before times I took "herd immunity" to mean "I get vaccinated against rubella as a child to protect a pregnant mother whose vaccine didn't take - because nothing is 100% perfect - and of course their child who doesn't deserve to be disfigured".

Now... well. It's all a bit fucking dystopian."

Remember the difference here please, your talking about vaccination as apposed to gene therapy

"General internet rule: when some1 mentions the Nazis, any argument/discussion has hopelessly broken down. Feels like it's getting close to that moment now."

Who mentioned nazis ?

Manchester (she/her)

Oh, we're already there.

Time will tell on this, we will continue to stay as we are unvaccinated, this will remain the case

If we are wrong we can of course take the vaccine anytime, the vaccinated can only hope the science is 100% right! "

Science is never 100% right. That's black and white thinking.

On balance, I thought it best to be vaccinated, given the research, the checks, what we know about vaccines in general. And what we don't know about the long term effects of a disease.

I had to balance that against all the "reasoning" against being vaccinated. I found said "reasoning" as credible as a crayon drawing from a toddler - self serving, contradictory, unfamiliar with many scientific terms, blatantly lying about many things. A scientist I am not, but I can tell bad faith actors. (no, big pharma isn't perfect, but I don't subscribe to black and white thinking)

You say "we'll see" as though I will regret my choices. I do not at this stage.

I hope you remain well. Health is a blessing. And a luxury beyond the reach of too many.

Manchester (she/her)

Oh, we're already there.

Now... well. It's all a bit fucking dystopian.

Remember the difference here please, your talking about vaccination as apposed to gene therapy "

I think you're slipping into an alternative dialect as opposed to common language

Bodily autonomy - fuck you I do what I want

Research - sitting on the toilet scrolling Facebook

Gene therapy - some bullshit people made up because new technology scares them

Who mentioned nazis ? "

Read my comment again. Where did I say any1 had mentioned Nazis? I simply said it felt like that moment was getting close.

Oh, we're already there.

If we are wrong we can of course take the vaccine anytime, the vaccinated can only hope the science is 100% right!

On balance, I thought it best to be vaccinated, given the research, the checks, what we know about vaccines in general. And what we don't know about the long term effects of a disease.

I had to balance that against all the "reasoning" against being vaccinated. I found said "reasoning" as credible as a crayon drawing from a toddler - self serving, contradictory, unfamiliar with many scientific terms, blatantly lying about many things. A scientist I am not, but I can tell bad faith actors. (no, big pharma isn't perfect, but I don't subscribe to black and white thinking)

I hope you remain well. Health is a blessing. And a luxury beyond the reach of too many."

We'll see isn’t meant in that context, please don’t take it wrong or our intent on this topic

We have made our position on this clear and was hoping a swinger site with so much diversity would accept it

Manchester (she/her)

Oh, we're already there.

I hope you remain well. Health is a blessing. And a luxury beyond the reach of too many.

We'll see isn’t meant in that context, please don’t take it wrong or our intent on this topic

We have made our position on this clear and was hoping a swinger site with so much diversity would accept it "

A swinging site with so much diversity will have a wide diversity of opinions. I am not Fab and do not speak for Fab.

Who mentioned nazis ?

Read my comment again. Where did I say any1 had mentioned Nazis? I simply said it felt like that moment was getting close."

Fascism comes from all sides and angles, quite surprised to find people getting attacked for their views on an experimental gene therapy here

Out of interest who actually realised it was gene therapy and if they did would they have taken ?

Oh, we're already there.

We have made our position on this clear and was hoping a swinger site with so much diversity would accept it

A swinging site with so much diversity will have a wide diversity of opinions. I am not Fab and do not speak for Fab."

Not really an answer is it, learning more by the minute

Manchester (she/her)

Who mentioned nazis ?

Read my comment again. Where did I say any1 had mentioned Nazis? I simply said it felt like that moment was getting close.

Fascism comes from all sides and angles, quite surprised to find people getting attacked for their views on an experimental gene therapy here

Out of interest who actually realised it was gene therapy and if they did would they have taken ? "

Do you know the difference between an attack and a disagreement?

Ah, misinformed refusal. Also known, in the alternative dialect, as "informed consent". "If you had known a bunch of nonsense, would you have acted as you did?"

I'd actually heard most of these arguments before I got vaccinated, yes, and weighed them appropriately in my calculations as to whether to get vaccinated.

Manchester (she/her)

Oh, we're already there.

A swinging site with so much diversity will have a wide diversity of opinions. I am not Fab and do not speak for Fab.

Not really an answer is it, learning more by the minute "

You're learning that people on Fab have different opinions from one another?

Is that actually a novel idea?

Oh, we're already there.

Is that actually a novel idea?"

Tin foil hat has been used many times, in that context it’s belittling and unnecessary don’t you think ?

Who mentioned nazis ?

Out of interest who actually realised it was gene therapy and if they did would they have taken ? "

If I just bring up Nazis now can I stop this pointlessness?

Who mentioned nazis ?

Out of interest who actually realised it was gene therapy and if they did would they have taken ?

Do you know the difference between an attack and a disagreement?

Ah, misinformed refusal. Also known, in the alternative dialect, as "informed consent". "If you had known a bunch of nonsense, would you have acted as you did?"

I'd actually heard most of these arguments before I got vaccinated, yes, and weighed them appropriately in my calculations as to whether to get vaccinated."

Undoubtedly you have been informed as you say you was part of the trials, but was the masses properly informed? And if so did they fully understand it ?

Manchester (she/her)

Oh, we're already there.

Is that actually a novel idea?

Tin foil hat has been used many times, in that context it’s belittling and unnecessary don’t you think ? "

No, actually I don't. I, personally, as not a representative of Fab, think it's an accurate description of some of the views expressed about the pandemic, responses, and the prophylactics/therapeutics that have been developed in response. Pejorative, yes, but that's the way life goes.

Other people will vary in their assessment of these views.

Will everyone on Fab accept everything about you? No. Some people on Fab are only looking for BBC. I, unfortunately, do not have a big black cock (last I checked). There are people who are looking for what I'm looking for, so I don't claim that it says something about BBC hunters, and just do my own thing.

(And that's even related to swinging!)

Who mentioned nazis ?

If I just bring up Nazis now can I stop this pointlessness?"

You got a point to be honest between us and _naswingdress we could literally go all day, we are at loggerheads

We respect her views and not doubt if we ever meet and vaccination, global politics, said conspiracy theory’s we would get on like a house on fire,

Manchester (she/her)

Yes, this is a conversation I'm having in context, not outside it.

newtownabbey

But, whatever you like.

"

Do you say that as a person who has been working and living face to face with all what was going on? A person who have been dealing first hand with the dead and living, healthy and infected?

Or do you say this as a person who works from home with zero contact with general public?

Massive difference that will most definitely influence anyones point of view.

Manchester (she/her)

But, whatever you like.

Do you say that as a person who has been working and living face to face with all what was going on? A person who have been dealing first hand with the dead and living, healthy and infected?

Or do you say this as a person who works from home with zero contact with general public?

"

I say this as a person who is neither stupid enough nor arrogant enough to think that my personal perception trumps scientific analysis.

But, whatever you like.

I say this as a person who is neither stupid enough nor arrogant enough to think that my personal perception trumps scientific analysis."

And we go back to body autonomy with this answer

Manchester (she/her)

But, whatever you like.

I say this as a person who is neither stupid enough nor arrogant enough to think that my personal perception trumps scientific analysis.

And we go back to body autonomy with this answer "

It's bodily autonomy to think that personal perception trumps scientific data?

That makes no sense.

But, whatever you like.

That makes no sense."

It’s simple !

Under that they wanted to mandate the vaccine

Force !

newtownabbey

But, whatever you like.

I say this as a person who is neither stupid enough nor arrogant enough to think that my personal perception trumps scientific analysis."

Whoa name calling this early in the game! As expected.

You only have your "research" to go by, which is likely done by people who also have been working from home, isolated from general public and real life experience, written and spoken to people who also stay at home full time... and the cycle goes on round and round...

Manchester (she/her)

But, whatever you like.

That makes no sense.

It’s simple !

Force !"

You are jumping from topic to topic.

I am not arrogant or stupid enough to trust my individual perception over scientific analysis.

Therefore... vaccine mandates.

Sure. OK. Whatever.

I own a bicycle therefore aquariums.

Yeah but fish can't ride bicycles! Caught you out there! Hah!

Manchester (she/her)

"Yeah but fish can't ride bicycles! Caught you out there! Hah!"

But a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle. Checkmate.

But, whatever you like.

That makes no sense.

It’s simple !

Force !

I am not arrogant or stupid enough to trust my individual perception over scientific analysis.

Sure. OK. Whatever.

I own a bicycle therefore aquariums. "

Come on now, if your not then you should be a politician your swerving the point, deflection seems very good in you, building more of a picture

Manchester (she/her)

But, whatever you like.

That makes no sense.

It’s simple !

Force !

Sure. OK. Whatever.

Come on now, if your not then you should be a politician your swerving the point, deflection seems very good in you, building more of a picture "

If you want to make a point, you need to connect it. I'm not a mind reader.

If you want to say "the data at the time showed vaccines were safe and effective therefore they wanted to mandate vaccines to end a catastrophe for health and the economy", yes. That is a thing that happened. And yes. Mandate. Force (well, penalise if you didn't, not exactly the same). Even make!!!

Vaccine mandates have been a thing in many places and times since there were vaccines. It was an option explored. And now parents are - in the same way people might have been before - forced!!! to send medically vulnerable children into schools with no mitigations and with Covid everywhere. With fines and even social services put on the case.

But I guess that's fine, because reasons.

But, whatever you like.

That makes no sense.

It’s simple !

Force !

Sure. OK. Whatever.

Come on now, if your not then you should be a politician your swerving the point, deflection seems very good in you, building more of a picture

If you want to say "the data at the time showed vaccines were safe and effective therefore they wanted to mandate vaccines to end a catastrophe for health and the economy", yes. That is a thing that happened. And yes. Mandate. Force (well, penalise if you didn't, not exactly the same). Even make!!!

Vaccine mandates have been a thing in many places and times since there were vaccines. It was an option explored. And now parents are - in the same way people might have been before - forced!!! to send medically vulnerable children into schools with no mitigations and with Covid everywhere. With fines and even social services put on the case.

But I guess that's fine, because reasons."

To conclude!

If it wasn’t gene therapy, we would have taken it

Knowing it’s a safe vaccine

We cannot say that for mRNA and vial vectors

Viral vectors *

Manchester (she/her)

But, whatever you like.

That makes no sense.

It’s simple !

Force !

Sure. OK. Whatever.

To conclude!

"

Cool.

You do you.

Are you ok with medically vulnerable children and their families being sent to social services for home schooling while Covid-19 runs rampant through schools?

But, whatever you like.

That makes no sense.

It’s simple !

Force !

Sure. OK. Whatever.

To conclude!

Cool.

You do you.

Are you ok with medically vulnerable children and their families being sent to social services for home schooling while Covid-19 runs rampant through schools?"

Absolutely not

Homeschooling should always be on the table, especially for cases like what your referring to

If not then it’s governmental over reach and we are back to the same freedom of choice

gorleston

People are making a point as if this vaccine was effective. It was a guess at the original Wuhan strain that wasn’t even in circulation by the time it was rolled out to the masses. And let’s not forget it’s only been just over 2 years since the first people had these mRNA jabs, and already they are done with. Now we just have to hope there aren’t anymore damages going forward a few more years other than the growing list we already know of (which were not known about 2 years ago) it’s not likes there’s any excess deaths anywhere though

Manchester (she/her)

"People are making a point as if this vaccine was effective. It was a guess at the original Wuhan strain that wasn’t even in circulation by the time it was rolled out to the masses. And let’s not forget it’s only been just over 2 years since the first people had these mRNA jabs, and already they are done with. Now we just have to hope there aren’t anymore damages going forward a few more years other than the growing list we already know of (which were not known about 2 years ago) it’s not likes there’s any excess deaths anywhere though "

"People are making a point as if this vaccine was effective. It was a guess at the original Wuhan strain that wasn’t even in circulation by the time it was rolled out to the masses. And let’s not forget it’s only been just over 2 years since the first people had these mRNA jabs, and already they are done with. Now we just have to hope there aren’t anymore damages going forward a few more years other than the growing list we already know of (which were not known about 2 years ago) it’s not likes there’s any excess deaths anywhere though "

Spot on

gorleston

"People are making a point as if this vaccine was effective. It was a guess at the original Wuhan strain that wasn’t even in circulation by the time it was rolled out to the masses. And let’s not forget it’s only been just over 2 years since the first people had these mRNA jabs, and already they are done with. Now we just have to hope there aren’t anymore damages going forward a few more years other than the growing list we already know of (which were not known about 2 years ago) it’s not likes there’s any excess deaths anywhere though

"

Here’s an actual study.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35456309/

If you have trouble understanding it, here’s a video. Read the description for all links.

https://youtu.be/CNics0Q_yyo

Manchester (she/her)

"People are making a point as if this vaccine was effective. It was a guess at the original Wuhan strain that wasn’t even in circulation by the time it was rolled out to the masses. And let’s not forget it’s only been just over 2 years since the first people had these mRNA jabs, and already they are done with. Now we just have to hope there aren’t anymore damages going forward a few more years other than the growing list we already know of (which were not known about 2 years ago) it’s not likes there’s any excess deaths anywhere though

Here’s an actual study.

If you have trouble understanding it, here’s a video. Read the description for all links.

"

Ta.

I'm glad you're happy with your choices, and I wish you good health going forward.

gorleston

There is now a study that suggest a correlation between the level of vaccine uptake and rate if excess deaths in 2021 too.

It’s been just 2 years since the rollout. Such studies shouldn’t even be contemplated but here we are.

https://youtu.be/iyo2UNQcdpQ

Manchester (she/her)

"There is now a study that suggest a correlation between the level of vaccine uptake and rate if excess deaths in 2021 too.

It’s been just 2 years since the rollout. Such studies shouldn’t even be contemplated but here we are.

https://youtu.be/iyo2UNQcdpQ"

It's very odd that you think things should not be studied or contemplated. Study all the things. Find out the truth

gorleston

Here’s an actual study.

Ta.

I'm glad you're happy with your choices, and I wish you good health going forward."

Very happy. I look after myself so when these low level viruses appear, I don’t have to worry. And also when they rush a brand new type of vaccine out, I also don’t have to worry about risking my health by taking it, as it would be of absolutely no benefit to myself and does nothing to protect anyone else.