FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Shock 100% death rate

Shock 100% death rate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igBrianSW OP   Man  over a year ago

Near WSM

New research suggests that in excess of 99.8% of vaccine recipients are expected to die during their lifetime, with most experiencing the negative effect at the end.

Dr John Madeup (Phd, Youtube) said that while this result was clear and unambiguous there had been similar results in the unvaccinated group. However this was far more alarming and would likely get printed.

Activist Con Spirator said "this is exactly what we have been saying all along - you won't see this reported as vaccine related though. Some death certificates will say car accident or falling from a great height, but I know that 100% of the vaccinated will die. At some point. Somewhere"

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"New research suggests that in excess of 99.8% of vaccine recipients are expected to die during their lifetime, with most experiencing the negative effect at the end.

Dr John Madeup (Phd, Youtube) said that while this result was clear and unambiguous there had been similar results in the unvaccinated group. However this was far more alarming and would likely get printed.

Activist Con Spirator said "this is exactly what we have been saying all along - you won't see this reported as vaccine related though. Some death certificates will say car accident or falling from a great height, but I know that 100% of the vaccinated will die. At some point. Somewhere""

Not me.

I'm living forever.

There can be only one.......

A

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"New research suggests that in excess of 99.8% of vaccine recipients are expected to die during their lifetime, with most experiencing the negative effect at the end.

Activist Con Spirator said "this is exactly what we have been saying all along - you won't see this reported as vaccine related though. Some death certificates will say car accident or falling from a great height, but I know that 100% of the vaccinated will die. At some point. Somewhere""

Reports also suggest that the massive increase in burials is leading to bodies falling out of the bottom of the flat earth.

By *aimeDWoman  over a year ago

Shaftesbury, Dorset

Wasn’t there another study that said this only applies to people who have a regular intake of dihydrogen monoxide ?

That stuff’s lethal, everyone who ingests it dies at some point

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Did you know that most people actually die of not breathing?

Every one goes sometime its how you go I can decide when I go as long as I don't have a freak accident

Lucky I've got Cronic leukaemia which is blood cancer so no cutting me up

Already told family I will decide when my times up

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Used to know a Dr who used to come to the interesting parties and he always said the most common of causes of death was indeed lack of breathe and the 2nd most common was stupidity 3rd was failure to comprehend instructions or reading the intructions/ingredients and the correct dosage but overall 100% of deaths were caused by lack of breathe

By *ottom charlieMan  over a year ago

washington

if it was APRIL 1ST today i would have thought this was a total p*ss take,,, so if you have a car crash and are killed its because of being covid jabbed,,, or fall 50feet off a ladder or bitten by a cobra what a load of bollocks,,

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

Activist Con Spirator said "this is exactly what we have been saying all along - you won't see this reported as vaccine related though. Some death certificates will say car accident or falling from a great height, but I know that 100% of the vaccinated will die. At some point. Somewhere" if it was APRIL 1ST today i would have thought this was a total p*ss take,,, so if you have a car crash and are killed its because of being covid jabbed,,, or fall 50feet off a ladder or bitten by a cobra what a load of bollocks,, "

here's a thought everyone dies. It's a pistake

Omg

By *londebiguyMan  over a year ago

Southport

Hahaha.

Excellent!

By *londebiguyMan  over a year ago

Southport

" Used to know a Dr who used to come to the interesting parties and he always said the most common of causes of death was indeed lack of breathe and the 2nd most common was stupidity 3rd was failure to comprehend instructions or reading the intructions/ingredients and the correct dosage but overall 100% of deaths were caused by lack of breathe "

My Dr friends says similar with "lack of heartbeat"

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"if it was APRIL 1ST today i would have thought this was a total p*ss take,,, so if you have a car crash and are killed its because of being covid jabbed,,, or fall 50feet off a ladder or bitten by a cobra what a load of bollocks,, "

Well this is gonna be awkward

By *aimeDWoman  over a year ago

Shaftesbury, Dorset

"if it was APRIL 1ST today i would have thought this was a total p*ss take,,, so if you have a car crash and are killed its because of being covid jabbed,,, or fall 50feet off a ladder or bitten by a cobra what a load of bollocks,, "

r/whoosh

By *.T.Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Being alive increases your chances of dying 100%.

By *olden RatioWoman  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

"if it was APRIL 1ST today i would have thought this was a total p*ss take,,, so if you have a car crash and are killed its because of being covid jabbed,,, or fall 50feet off a ladder or bitten by a cobra what a load of bollocks,,

r/whoosh "

Whooshing away into the distance!

By *he James gangCouple  over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

Waiting patiently to hear of the millions of deaths due to vaccination! Or did we all get time delay doses so we all don't die at the same time.

Northampton

"Waiting patiently to hear of the millions of deaths due to vaccination! Or did we all get time delay doses so we all don't die at the same time.

"

Oh, it'll happen. You won't hear about it, because it will take place on an individual basis. But mark my words, every single person who was vaccinated will die.

#thetruthwillout

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Waiting patiently to hear of the millions of deaths due to vaccination! Or did we all get time delay doses so we all don't die at the same time.

"

Oh it's happening. Definitely. All evidence is corrupt, though, except the stuff that I can misread and pretend supports my opinion.

Or all the anecdotes on my Telegram group, which are nearly identically written in broken English, but are 100% valid truthiness of independent cases.

By *eachesYorksCouple  over a year ago

PONTEFRACT

Ambulances come past our house. Never heard so many sirens since the jabs were brought out. Seems like every few minutes at times. During "pandemic" hardly heard any!

By *oug999Man  over a year ago

Horncastle

Activist Con Spirator said "this is exactly what we have been saying all along - you won't see this reported as vaccine related though. Some death certificates will say car accident or falling from a great height, but I know that 100% of the vaccinated will die. At some point. Somewhere"

Not me.

I'm living forever.

There can be only one.......

A"

It's better to burnout than to fade away.

By *rAndMrsRightCouple  over a year ago

newtownabbey

I see what this post is trying to do.

Should we create equal posts mocking people who had reactions to paracetamol? (Haha look at this anti paracetamol dickhead pretending to die from taking too much paracetamol)

Should we laugh at people who had allergic reactions perhaps? (Haha look at that anti shellfish dickhead pretending that lobsters closed his throat haha)

No? Too far? It's only okay to take the piss out of those who suffered side effects to covid jab?

Sad state of affairs.

If OP was trying to be funny - they failed miserably

Missus

Northampton

"I see what this post is trying to do. "

No, you don't.

newtownabbey

"I see what this post is trying to do.

No, you don't."

So he's not trying to mock people who have genuine concerns over side effects?

Am I missing something?

No, you don't.

Am I missing something? "

Yup

Filthy Fuckeryville

Are people really taking this thread seriously?!?!

Oh my days!

By *haznsteCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

That’s so funny lol

"Are people really taking this thread seriously?!?!

Oh my days! "

Welcome to the future of comedy.

Written instructions on every joke.

newtownabbey

No, you don't.

Am I missing something?

Yup "

Why so patronising and cryptic?

Please explain what exactly am I missing!

Oh my days! "

Welcome to the forums!

By *miles69Woman  over a year ago

barrow

Well this is a jolly thread

Filthy Fuckeryville

Oh my days!

Welcome to the forums! "

Hahaha I have seen so much go wrong over the years in here but never something so obviously be taken so wrong. I thought that my first comment about dying from not breathing would have clarified to anyone not totally sure

Oh my days!

Welcome to the forums!

Hahaha I have seen so much go wrong over the years in here but never something so obviously be taken so wrong. I thought that my first comment about dying from not breathing would have clarified to anyone not totally sure "

You forgot to give a warning and an explanation of the punchline and of the very nature of humour and also failed to apologise to every minority group and the easily offended and those offended on their behalf.

Other than that it was pretty funny.

Filthy Fuckeryville

Oh my days!

Welcome to the forums!

Hahaha I have seen so much go wrong over the years in here but never something so obviously be taken so wrong. I thought that my first comment about dying from not breathing would have clarified to anyone not totally sure

You forgot to give a warning and an explanation of the punchline and of the very nature of humour and also failed to apologise to every minority group and the easily offended and those offended on their behalf.

"

Need a face-palm emoji for me to insert here!

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"

Dr John Madeup (Phd, Youtube)

TikTok, surely?

"

" if it was APRIL 1ST today i would have thought this was a total p*ss take,,, so if you have a car crash and are killed its because of being covid jabbed,,, or fall 50feet off a ladder or bitten by a cobra what a load of bollocks,, "
god give me strength

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Activist Con Spirator said "this is exactly what we have been saying all along - you won't see this reported as vaccine related though. Some death certificates will say car accident or falling from a great height, but I know that 100% of the vaccinated will die. At some point. Somewhere" if it was APRIL 1ST today i would have thought this was a total p*ss take,,, so if you have a car crash and are killed its because of being covid jabbed,,, or fall 50feet off a ladder or bitten by a cobra what a load of bollocks,, "

Wooooosh

Oh my days!

Welcome to the forums!

Need a face-palm emoji for me to insert here! "

By *aveyb777Man  over a year ago

Market Rasen

Let's all face reality.. All anyone is really doing in this planet is passing time. There is only one end and it's either burned or buried. Passing time till that day comes. Some choose when to go some dont. And then other just prolong the inevitable!

The day I wanna go is the day I cannot wipe my own arse!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Aw come on everybody knows it's far too cold this time of year for yer average cobra to be slithering about looking to nibble on some bloke at the top of a ladder..

Or is that an adder?

By *aribbean King 1985Man  over a year ago

South West London

Some scare mongering report

By *astmale123Man  over a year ago

Parkhead Glasgow

"if it was APRIL 1ST today i would have thought this was a total p*ss take,,, so if you have a car crash and are killed its because of being covid jabbed,,, or fall 50feet off a ladder or bitten by a cobra what a load of bollocks,,

You may laugh but in clinical trails things like a car crash can be recorded as an adverse event despite not being related to the vaccine or drug, mainly because the doctors are so paranoid about missing any side effects, so they document everything, including excess farting lol

Well this is gonna be awkward"