FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Mental health

Mental health

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igNick1381 OP   Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

Mental-health crisis from pandemic was minimal - study - BBC news today

The BMJ review analysed 137 studies, most from high-income European and Asian countries.

Most people are resilient and made the best of a difficult situation, it says.

So good news everyone, you're all fine and your governments did nothing wrong, and if you think otherwise you're just wrong, they have studies to show it

Trust the science you little plebs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

That's not what I got from that report or what seems to be in the mental health reports coming from covid.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wheres my interview

Who's feeding them, I live 200mtrs from Psychiatric Clinic

Unfortunately most people housed are smokers drug users ex-con or worse

Not to mention the bent coppers hunting them

None or nearly none leave the hygiene or homes to turn Washing machines or clothes in themselves

Some have dangerous features smells or diseases, And barely have to pay anything

I dont know under but those being on the Cook report private investigation or crimewatch deluded in past 30 years qualifies,, They damn sure don't talk proper life I've known or seem healthy

Some've had COVID 4-5 TIMES Each

Mention the 3-4 hrs sleep - Listening to 'Em or Rats Scrap

Very Sorry Gary Lineker made a Good observation in the Paper for that & time like above

ITV deal

C4 ??

Do people understand what the word 'most' means?

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

High income countries ??? well that's us out then ?? and we personally enjoyed lock down but know afew who suffered during it ??...

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I felt better being in lockdown .

Possibly due to lack of traffic and not caring if we ran out of toilet paper.

I missed seeing my family after a couple of weeks but we Facetimed and kept in touch.

It felt like a break from life for me.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

" High income countries ??? well that's us out then ?? and we personally enjoyed lock down but know afew who suffered during it ??... "

My younger daughter and her partner were furloughed so she decorated her whole house and bought new furniture.

My son was working all throughout lockdown, because they needed new Covid wards and staffrooms.

My eldest child was only allowed to work 2 days in a fortnight so I helped her out with shopping money.

Being cooped up indoors wasn't a problem for a lot of us but some people had no support or money.

By *arkandlovelyWoman  over a year ago

South Derbyshire

"Wheres my interview

Who's feeding them, I live 200mtrs from Psychiatric Clinic

Unfortunately most people housed are smokers drug users ex-con or worse

Not to mention the bent coppers hunting them

None or nearly none leave the hygiene or homes to turn Washing machines or clothes in themselves

Some have dangerous features smells or diseases, And barely have to pay anything

I dont know under but those being on the Cook report private investigation or crimewatch deluded in past 30 years qualifies,, They damn sure don't talk proper life I've known or seem healthy

Some've had COVID 4-5 TIMES Each

Mention the 3-4 hrs sleep - Listening to 'Em or Rats Scrap

Very Sorry Gary Lineker made a Good observation in the Paper for that & time like above

ITV deal

C4 ??

"

Cool poem dude.

By *uyForeLadiesMan  over a year ago

Grantham

"Do people understand what the word 'most' means? "

51% or greater?

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

My mental health have all been fine like always, even during the restrictions and lockdowns nothing changed. I dont go to commercial gyms as I have my own gym and bike at home, so did the training and cardio like I used to

I remember when someone being a twat couldn’t pull out a ‘mental health’ card

Great days

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"Do people understand what the word 'most' means?

51% or greater?

"

Actually 22% if you say "most" people voted for brexit

51% or greater?

Actually 22% if you say "most" people voted for brexit "

What did the other 88% vote for?

"I felt better being in lockdown .

Possibly due to lack of traffic and not caring if we ran out of toilet paper.

I missed seeing my family after a couple of weeks but we Facetimed and kept in touch.

It felt like a break from life for me.

"

Lockdown was fabulous for some. Not so for others. I worked all the way though working more hours than any other time in my career. Not able to take holidays, see my parents, children and zero social life. Just work, home , work home. Bob worked exactly the same, even more so if I’m honest. Furlough was no option for some.

By *veningsEntertainmentCouple  over a year ago

Hampton

Best part about that story is that the University that conducted the research is funded by Bill Gates Foundation.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

51% or greater?

What did the other 88% vote for?"

Most didn't vote at all, MANY were not eligible to vote but of those who were only 72% actually voted.

Of those who did vote, most voted to leave... with a majority of 51.8%.

That 51.8% equates to roughly 37% of those eligible to vote and about 25% of the population as a whole.

Cal

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Best part about that story is that the University that conducted the research is funded by Bill Gates Foundation."

Which one, the story is about a report on 137 separate studies carried out by different groups.

Also it's slightly inaccurate to say that Bill Gates' Foundation funds a University. The foundation provides considerable amounts of funding to many universities, but these large sums of money are only a fraction of the universities' total income.

Cal

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

If they had kept gyms open during lockdown I'd have loved it.

Roads were quiet, work was half empty and people kept their distance. If I could have got in gym rather than eating myself to about a 2 stone weight gain I'd have been happy as Larry!

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"Best part about that story is that the University that conducted the research is funded by Bill Gates Foundation.

Which one, the story is about a report on 137 separate studies carried out by different groups.

Also it's slightly inaccurate to say that Bill Gates' Foundation funds a University. The foundation provides considerable amounts of funding to many universities, but these large sums of money are only a fraction of the universities' total income.

Cal"

There you go again using logic and truth to spoil another conspiracy theory

51% or greater?

What did the other 88% vote for?

Most didn't vote at all, MANY were not eligible to vote but of those who were only 72% actually voted.

Of those who did vote, most voted to leave... with a majority of 51.8%.

That 51.8% equates to roughly 37% of those eligible to vote and about 25% of the population as a whole.

Cal"

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

I quite enjoyed the restrictions, no one standing my heels when queueing in a supermarket. This helped my social anxiety.

The roads were quieter, so getting to meetings was easier.

Getting out on the bike was actually enjoyable.

By *rAndMrsRightCouple  over a year ago

newtownabbey

I would have loved lockdowns if I wouldn't have lost two jobs and a business because of them. Kinda hard to feel like you're saving humanity when you dont know when you will get a wage to feed your family.

Dirk would have loved lockdowns if he wasn't seeing so many daily suicides & overdoses at work through 2020 too.

Once I did start working and dirk changed jobs, we both would still have loved lockdowns if so many elderly, lonely people wouldn't keep begging us to stay with them for a cuppa as no one else was allowed to visit them and they felt desperately isolated.

Anything for the greater good hey

By *olf and RedCouple  over a year ago

Nr Cardiff or at Chams Darlaston

I think that the lockdowns etc affected lots of people more greatly than that study seems to show. A lot more social anxiety around at the moment and what people think is acceptable behaviour has changed.

It greatly affected the younger generation at school. Different year groups all have different challenges now as a result and teachers have a difficult job. Plus students at university, they didn’t take their final exams at school . Then flung into student life in strange times when they couldn’t mingle like usual. It’s all put a strain on their mental health.

Red

I had terrible anxiety and developed a bit of a drinking problem - i.e drinking every day. Lost one of my jobs during the first lockdown. Lost loads of my income because my second job only paid me 80% of 80% of my hours (Make sense of that). Yup, truly great times

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

"Mental-health crisis from pandemic was minimal"

Bullshit. They must be measuring the number of people who got help, because there was none available.

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"If they had kept gyms open during lockdown I'd have loved it.

Roads were quiet, work was half empty and people kept their distance. If I could have got in gym rather than eating myself to about a 2 stone weight gain I'd have been happy as Larry!"

I’m sorry but Larry didn’t make it

» Add a new message to this topic