FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Switzerland is suspending all covid vaccines.

Switzerland is suspending all covid vaccines.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hagTonight OP   Man 50 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

I have been watching john campells video about it and the swizz government is saying that no covid vaccination is recommended for spring/summer 2023.

They added that people at especially high risk can receive a vaccination following an individual consultation with their doctor.

John is saying that the swizz have an revolutionising idea that patient care should be individualized, which is a good idea, the government added that natural immunity exists.

John was also baffled of why america is wants to continue with it.

What is your view about it, should other countries follow what switzerland is doing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *I TwoCouple 50 weeks ago

Always travelling

He's concerned his minute of fame is over and gasping for his last YouTube breaths.

COVID has evolved and the world has moved on from idiots trying to polarise the population into for and against to earn a few clicks and monetary rewards.

Live your life as you see fit, not based on some guy on YouTube claiming to know better.

By *ools and the brainCouple 50 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

"He's concerned his minute of fame is over and gasping for his last YouTube breaths.

COVID has evolved and the world has moved on from idiots trying to polarise the population into for and against to earn a few clicks and monetary rewards.

Live your life as you see fit, not based on some guy on YouTube claiming to know better.

"

Fucking best post I've ever read on this entire section.

"He's concerned his minute of fame is over and gasping for his last YouTube breaths.

"

Yes, it is, it is also interesting to see how some countries are still holding onto the narrative, whilst some dont

Always travelling

Yes, it is, it is also interesting to see how some countries are still holding onto the narrative, whilst some dont "

Swop the word countries for op's and you've nailed it !

By *ik MMan 50 weeks ago

Lancashire

[Removed by poster at 12/04/23 10:52:09]

By *agneto.Man 50 weeks ago

Bham

"

Hear hear

By *icecouple561Couple 50 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Individual patient care exists everywhere to some extent. I don't know much about the healthcare system in Switzerland but on the UK I doubt the resources exist to check whether people require covid vaccinations or not. However I do know that vulnerable people are offered them and people over a certain age have been contacted and sent testing kits to use if they're unwell with advice to contact a certain number to be given treatment.

"Individual patient care exists everywhere to some extent. I don't know much about the healthcare system in Switzerland but on the UK I doubt the resources exist to check whether people require covid vaccinations or not. However I do know that vulnerable people are offered them and people over a certain age have been contacted and sent testing kits to use if they're unwell with advice to contact a certain number to be given treatment. "
That is right as it would require alot of resources, but yes, not everyone needs to get it. I was also as surprised as john was at from what age it was in the usa, compared to britain.

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

Possibly over a certain age group and vulnerable people will be offered it this year..

As I scrolled through the forums menu I saw this thread was top of the Virus forum and straight away thought “shag” and lo and behold I was spot on.

Keep on fighting your good fight shag and enjoy your videos.

T

"Possibly over a certain age group and vulnerable people will be offered it this year.."
Yes. I think so too. I think that it is more if the person wants it, rather than it being mandatory.

By *inky_couple2020Couple 50 weeks ago

North West

"Possibly over a certain age group and vulnerable people will be offered it this year.."

Dad (84) has a booster booked next week. It's happening for the oldest people at least.

North West

"Possibly over a certain age group and vulnerable people will be offered it this year..Yes. I think so too. I think that it is more if the person wants it, rather than it being mandatory."

When was it mandatory? No-one has been pinned down and jabbed.

"Possibly over a certain age group and vulnerable people will be offered it this year..Yes. I think so too. I think that it is more if the person wants it, rather than it being mandatory.

When was it mandatory? No-one has been pinned down and jabbed. "

You are right there. I meant, you had to get it in order to do some things, like travel abroad.

By *eandmrsjones69Couple 50 weeks ago

Middle England

"

^^

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS 50 weeks ago

stockport

As there are different strains of flu it makes sense to be vaccinated especially if you are from the most vulnerable section of society.That article will only appeal to the anti vaxxers.

"Possibly over a certain age group and vulnerable people will be offered it this year..Yes. I think so too. I think that it is more if the person wants it, rather than it being mandatory."

Hasn't that always been the way? It's up to the individual if they want it. I personally haven't had any covid jabs

By *alandNitaCouple 50 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

As with most of this stuff, it's fake news and twisted facts.

Switzerland haven't stopped or banned any vaccines, they also haven't withdrawn any support for the vaccines as a whole.

Switzerland has already achieved a situation where 98% of their population has full protection. They also know that the spring & summer are not the highest risk period for the virus spreading. With these facts in mind, they have not issued any recommendations for their population to get any additional jabs... if there was a sudden surge in infections, that would probably change. It is also quite probable that they might recommend people get boosters in the autumn.

"Possibly over a certain age group and vulnerable people will be offered it this year..Yes. I think so too. I think that it is more if the person wants it, rather than it being mandatory.

Hasn't that always been the way? It's up to the individual if they want it. I personally haven't had any covid jabs "

Yes, you are right there too, it have always been like that as well

By *eliusMan 50 weeks ago

Henlow

Ah yes! The famous Dr John Campbell who was raising some interesting questions during the height of COVID, but who now misrepresents data and cherrypicks it to support his misguided messages to the minions… honestly, no integrity left with this guy. Check out Conspiracy Catz breakdown of one the good Doctor’s recent vids and how he has basically lied in an attempt to keep his channel going.

North West

"Ah yes! The famous Dr John Campbell who was raising some interesting questions during the height of COVID, but who now misrepresents data and cherrypicks it to support his misguided messages to the minions… honestly, no integrity left with this guy. Check out Conspiracy Catz breakdown of one the good Doctor’s recent vids and how he has basically lied in an attempt to keep his channel going."

He was chatting shit pretty much from day 1, and massively over stating his credentials......

By *ophieslutTV/TS 50 weeks ago

Central

"Ah yes! The famous Dr John Campbell who was raising some interesting questions during the height of COVID, but who now misrepresents data and cherrypicks it to support his misguided messages to the minions… honestly, no integrity left with this guy. Check out Conspiracy Catz breakdown of one the good Doctor’s recent vids and how he has basically lied in an attempt to keep his channel going.

He was chatting shit pretty much from day 1, and massively over stating his credentials......"

It's tragic that he may likely have prevented many from being saved from serious illness, injuries and deaths.

Shag - consider following sources that are reputable and accurate.

"Ah yes! The famous Dr John Campbell who was raising some interesting questions during the height of COVID, but who now misrepresents data and cherrypicks it to support his misguided messages to the minions… honestly, no integrity left with this guy. Check out Conspiracy Catz breakdown of one the good Doctor’s recent vids and how he has basically lied in an attempt to keep his channel going.

He was chatting shit pretty much from day 1, and massively over stating his credentials......

It's tragic that he may likely have prevented many from being saved from serious illness, injuries and deaths.

"

I do as well and I follow others too, what he say do seem to be correct about this, it sais so to on the zwitzerlands gov site, what do you think he got wrong in this video?

By *ophieslutTV/TS 50 weeks ago

Central

I do as well and I follow others too, what he say do seem to be correct about this, it sais so to on the zwitzerlands gov site, what do you think he got wrong in this video?"

I don't watch his videos, earning him money, as it helps to fuel someone who haa been responsible for such great harm. As a scientist, I get data and evidence from reputable source. He is not such a source

By *ommenhimCouple 50 weeks ago

wigan

I do as well and I follow others too, what he say do seem to be correct about this, it sais so to on the zwitzerlands gov site, what do you think he got wrong in this video?

I don't watch his videos, earning him money, as it helps to fuel someone who haa been responsible for such great harm. As a scientist, I get data and evidence from reputable source. He is not such a source "

How do you review the content he produces?

By *irty_DeedsMan 50 weeks ago

Teesside

I don't watch his videos, earning him money, as it helps to fuel someone who haa been responsible for such great harm. As a scientist, I get data and evidence from reputable source. He is not such a source "

So you prejudge him based on others opinion? Very scientific of you

His videos are garbage. I don't disagree on that, I however have came to that conclusion based on watching it, not because someone else told me.

Always travelling

I don't watch his videos, earning him money, as it helps to fuel someone who haa been responsible for such great harm. As a scientist, I get data and evidence from reputable source. He is not such a source

How do you review the content he produces? "

Why would anyone review a man on YouTube lol

If he had an ounce of credibility he would have to resort to making his own news channel.

By *aturebarneyMan 50 weeks ago

Sale

Who's John Campbell.

Always travelling

"Who's John Campbell."

Some guy trying to make money out of fools on YouTube

By *lowercandyWoman 50 weeks ago

Lancashire

The invitations have already gone out in England to the vulnerable groups.

As for others you can still ask for one and discuss with your gp

It's about making sure everyone is comfortable with their own situation now really.

I still regularly see people wearing masks (not elderly) and if that is how they are at ease then great.

We all still have our own opinions and views and just need to be responsible for ourselves.

By *icecouple561Couple 50 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Possibly over a certain age group and vulnerable people will be offered it this year..

It's about making sure everyone is comfortable with their own situation now really.

I still regularly see people wearing masks (not elderly) and if that is how they are at ease then great.

We all still have our own opinions and views and just need to be responsible for ourselves.

"

I still regularly see people wearing masks, under their nose, taking them down to talk to you , grubby fabric ones that have obviously been worn many, many times, medical grade but inside out

By *ommenhimCouple 50 weeks ago

wigan

Why would anyone review a man on YouTube lol

If he had an ounce of credibility he would have to resort to making his own news channel.

"

Thanks but Sophie’s had plenty of opportunity to reply for herself.

In answer to your question I wouldn’t make the statements the poster has without having some knowledge. …. Lol!

By *esthetic21Man 49 weeks ago

west midlands

America wants to continue with it so big pharma can profit and individuals can become super rich

By *esYesOMGYes!Man 49 weeks ago

M20

What about those who were threatened with unemployment?

Or just generally shamed in to taking an experimental new vaccine?

By *alandNitaCouple 49 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Or just generally shamed in to taking an experimental new vaccine?"

There's nothing really experimental about any of the vaccines, even the rMNA stuff is based on 1970's technologies.

Ultimately the handling of the vaccines for healthcare sector was not great, but it was also made into much more of an issue than it really was... most healthcare professionals have required vaccines that they "must" have to be able to work in the sector.

By *hagTonight OP   Man 49 weeks ago

"America wants to continue with it so big pharma can profit and individuals can become super rich "
This .

By *I TwoCouple 49 weeks ago

Always travelling

"America wants to continue with it so big pharma can profit and individuals can become super rich This ."

Lol lol

By *im RoyleCouple 49 weeks ago

chester

"

This is spot on

chester

My work mate currently on a ventilator in hospital with covid. It’s not over.

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

"Possibly over a certain age group and vulnerable people will be offered it this year..

I still regularly see people wearing masks, under their nose, taking them down to talk to you , grubby fabric ones that have obviously been worn many, many times, medical grade but inside out "

I've seen that to, mainly staff in hospital when i'm having treatment !

I still regularly see people wearing masks, under their nose, taking them down to talk to you , grubby fabric ones that have obviously been worn many, many times, medical grade but inside out

I've seen that to, mainly staff in hospital when i'm having treatment !"

Because at this point it's mainly performative public health theatre, not because it's actually helpful or useful in reducing Covid risks.

"America wants to continue with it so big pharma can profit and individuals can become super rich "

Big Pharma wants to continue it. Highly doubt America does. I mean, it's quite unlikely a country wants Covid to continue for the sake of Big Pharma if it's never put in place vaccine mandates before.

All of you in the West should consider yourselves lucky. In some Asian countries, vaccine apartheid was normalised during Covid and governments saw nothing wrong in literally stripping away your freedom to access public spaces, private businesses, and even the ability to work in a job that's not remote/work-from-home in nature. The economic and societal damage has been significant and long-lasting.

By *eliusMan 49 weeks ago

Henlow

He was chatting shit pretty much from day 1, and massively over stating his credentials......"

He was, but he made some compelling arguments that at least made you think hang on a minute, before going off to check. Now he’s just plainly making shite up.

By *ADY GOODWITCHWoman 49 weeks ago

Happy Town;-)

There will be a new virus in the winter, but most government are putting the jab in our food now !!!

Always travelling

"There will be a new virus in the winter, but most government are putting the jab in our food now !!! "

You're in luck!!

I've been developing a special magnetic flux coil that will remove all traces of any vaccines from your body. It takes minutes and I can do it via Bluetooth on your phone if you aren't local.

Special deals available for the first ten million customers.

Available from next week will be a similar system tuned to remove vaccines from your food before you eat them. You'll simply place your phone on top of the food and call the special number which activates the Bluetooth neutralisation system remotely.

100% money back guarantee that you will NEVER consume any vaccine the government has put in your food.

By *ilvercreatureMan 49 weeks ago

West Yorkshire

When was it mandatory? No-one has been pinned down and jabbed. You are right there. I meant, you had to get it in order to do some things, like travel abroad."

Or lose your job(!) As far as I'm concerned.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 49 weeks ago

Reading

"There will be a new virus in the winter, but most government are putting the jab in our food now !!!

You're in luck!!

I've been developing a special magnetic flux coil that will remove all traces of any vaccines from your body. It takes minutes and I can do it via Bluetooth on your phone if you aren't local.

Special deals available for the first ten million customers.

Available from next week will be a similar system tuned to remove vaccines from your food before you eat them. You'll simply place your phone on top of the food and call the special number which activates the Bluetooth neutralisation system remotely.

100% money back guarantee that you will NEVER consume any vaccine the government has put in your food.

"

By *otsossieMan 49 weeks ago

Chez/Sheff

There’s a new vaccine coming out which is more conventional. Which is why it’s taken longer to produce.

By *otsossieMan 49 weeks ago

Chez/Sheff

"My work mate currently on a ventilator in hospital with covid. It’s not over. "

This seems to have been overlooked. I’m sorry to hear this and I hope they get well soon.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 49 weeks ago

Central

How do you review the content he produces? "

I don't need to, as his content isn't within the source materials that I defined earlier. His materials include elements which are factually false, which reinforces the lack of desire that I have to help increase his income from peddling any such BS.

By *adCherriesCouple 49 weeks ago

Cheshire/Northwest

"There will be a new virus in the winter, but most government are putting the jab in our food now !!! "

Pretty sure that's not how it works ... you may be confused with how vaccines work vs vitamins/minerals added to food to prevent deficiencies.

By *inky_couple2020Couple 49 weeks ago

North West

"My work mate currently on a ventilator in hospital with covid. It’s not over. "

A colleague's husband is in hospital with it at the moment too.

By *mp411Man 49 weeks ago

chester

Or just generally shamed in to taking an experimental new vaccine?"

Coercion,social pressure (created by the government) threats of unemployment and in the case of care workers actual unemployment all these tactics are against the Nuremberg code as is psychological warfare against people (remember the “nudge unit”)

Always travelling

"There’s a new vaccine coming out which is more conventional. Which is why it’s taken longer to produce. "

Do tell

chester

"My work mate currently on a ventilator in hospital with covid. It’s not over.

A colleague's husband is in hospital with it at the moment too. "

But you’ll get some still denying it’s a thing!

By *ehindHerEyesCouple 49 weeks ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

Because at this point it's mainly performative public health theatre, not because it's actually helpful or useful in reducing Covid risks. "

You think? Mask wear isn't mandatory in my place of work any more, and I have to take mine down in my job at times because of the type of job I do, guess who caught covid after steering clear of it for three years once this came into affect

Another staff member worked right through lockdown and has continued with mask wear and doesnt have to take ot down to do her job and guess what.... she's never caught it

T

By *aul2266Man 49 weeks ago

Bootle

Good for you x

By *reamytitwankCouple 49 weeks ago

Cardiff

Dr Cambell has 2.5M subscribers he is hardly hanging onto his 5 mins of fame.

By *ommenhimCouple 49 weeks ago

wigan

I don't need to, as his content isn't within the source materials that I defined earlier. His materials include elements which are factually false, which reinforces the lack of desire that I have to help increase his income from peddling any such BS. "

So without personal review of the material you state…. ‘It's tragic that he may likely have prevented many from being saved from serious illness, injuries and deaths.

Shag - consider following sources that are reputable and accurate.’ ?

Bold if you don’t know what he’s said!

Or just generally shamed in to taking an experimental new vaccine?

Coercion,social pressure (created by the government) threats of unemployment and in the case of care workers actual unemployment all these tactics are against the Nuremberg code as is psychological warfare against people (remember the “nudge unit”)"

Yes, there was a lot of coercion, social pressure and threats of unemployment during that time too.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman 49 weeks ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

vaccines in food...!! ??

"Dr Cambell has 2.5M subscribers he is hardly hanging onto his 5 mins of fame."
Yes, john is really popular too, he also interviews many as well, one that he interviews more is dr suneel dhand. I also like him

By *irty_DeedsMan 49 weeks ago

Teesside

I don't need to, as his content isn't within the source materials that I defined earlier. His materials include elements which are factually false, which reinforces the lack of desire that I have to help increase his income from peddling any such BS.

So without personal review of the material you state…. ‘It's tragic that he may likely have prevented many from being saved from serious illness, injuries and deaths.

Shag - consider following sources that are reputable and accurate.’ ?

Bold if you don’t know what he’s said! "

That is seemingly the narrative that is used against anyone who doesn't tow the "vaccine good, anything else baaaad" party line.

By *csheffMan 49 weeks ago

Sheffield

Because at this point it's mainly performative public health theatre, not because it's actually helpful or useful in reducing Covid risks.

You think? Mask wear isn't mandatory in my place of work any more, and I have to take mine down in my job at times because of the type of job I do, guess who caught covid after steering clear of it for three years once this came into affect

Another staff member worked right through lockdown and has continued with mask wear and doesnt have to take ot down to do her job and guess what.... she's never caught it

T"

Mask wearing has now been proven to be not effective at preventing the spread of covid.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 49 weeks ago

Durham

T

Mask wearing has now been proven to be not effective at preventing the spread of covid."

It hasn't. Mask wearing reduces the spread of pretty much airborne respiratory disease. The argument is by how much not if it does or not.

Always travelling

"Dr Cambell has 2.5M subscribers he is hardly hanging onto his 5 mins of fame.Yes, john is really popular too, he also interviews many as well, one that he interviews more is dr suneel dhand. I also like him "

I prefer Dr Hugh Jorgan

People should do what they think is right for them regarding COVID-19 vaccines. I’ve seen some people saying on here if they know anyone who’s had them, they don’t want to hear from them. Why such polarisation now? Maybe it’s the modern 24/7 news cycle and the constant bombardment of ‘charismatic’ individuals on social media with strong views.

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

T

Mask wearing has now been proven to be not effective at preventing the spread of covid.

It hasn't. Mask wearing reduces the spread of pretty much airborne respiratory disease. The argument is by how much not if it does or not."

Exactly this, if it didn't help to some affect why as someone who works in healthcare have guidelines from the nhs that we had to wear one in any prolonged close contact situation with a patient...... Because it reduced the risk

T

Sheffield

"The research - carried out by the Cochrane Institute, the 'gold standard' of evidence-based reviews - looked at 78 global studies involving over a million people.

Results indicated that surgical masks reduced the risk of catching 'Covid or a flu-like illness' by just five percent - a figure so low it may not be statistically significant.

The researchers said harms caused by masks - including hampering children's schooling - were poorly measured in the studies, meaning any small benefit on infection rates may be outweighed.

Professor Francois Balloux, a professor of computational biology at University College London, who was not part of the analysis, said it showed that the benefit of wearing masks is 'at best

Some of the additional studies looked at Covid, while others were conducted before the pandemic and looked at flu and other respiratory illnesses.

They included Covid pandemic trials - two from Mexico and one each from England, Norway, and Bangladesh, plus the Danish study.

The researchers only added randomized controlled trials (RCTs) looking at the effect of physical interventions to protect against illness, including mask-wearing.

The main outcomes the Cochrane researchers measured were the number of flu- and Covid-like illness cases and any adverse events that came about from the intervention.

The researchers said harms caused by masks - including hampering children's schooling - were poorly measured in the studies, meaning any small benefit on infection rates may be outweighed

'Irrespective of the limitations of the study, its results indicate that the true impact of medical/surgical masks and N95/P2 respirators on the transmission of respiratory viruses is at best small.'

To compare the effect of masks on preventing the spread of Covid and flu, the Cochrane researchers looked at 12 trials — two in healthcare workers and 10 in the community.

They found that in the community, wearing a face mask reduced the risk of catching either flu or Covid-like illness by five percent.

The study suggested that there is actually a one percent increased risk of testing positive if you wore a mask, but the margins are too small to say this for certain.

The team said both these results were 'moderate certainty evidence'.

They also looked the effect of higher grade masks such as N95s compared to standard surgical masks but were less sure of their impact.

This part of the analysis looked at five studies — four in healthcare workers and one in households — with 16,000 participants in total.

They found that wearing a mask reduced chances of clinical respiratory illness by 30 percent.

But Professor Carl Heneghan, of the University of Oxford, who was an unlisted author on the paper, recognized that 'harms were rarely measured and poorly reported', meaning it was 'very low-certainty evidence'.

N95 masks are even more uncomfortable than surgical masks because of their thick material and tight fit.

Nurses who wore them for long periods of time during the pandemic reported cuts and scarring on their faces as a result.

But this also makes them better at preventing infections than regular surgical masks, which are too porous to block microscopic viral particles passing through.

Always travelling

""The research - carried out by the Cochrane Institute, the 'gold standard' of evidence-based reviews - looked at 78 global studies involving over a million people.

Results indicated that surgical masks reduced the risk of catching 'Covid or a flu-like illness' by just five percent - a figure so low it may not be statistically significant.

The researchers said harms caused by masks - including hampering children's schooling - were poorly measured in the studies, meaning any small benefit on infection rates may be outweighed.

Professor Francois Balloux, a professor of computational biology at University College London, who was not part of the analysis, said it showed that the benefit of wearing masks is 'at best

Some of the additional studies looked at Covid, while others were conducted before the pandemic and looked at flu and other respiratory illnesses.

They included Covid pandemic trials - two from Mexico and one each from England, Norway, and Bangladesh, plus the Danish study.

The researchers only added randomized controlled trials (RCTs) looking at the effect of physical interventions to protect against illness, including mask-wearing.

The main outcomes the Cochrane researchers measured were the number of flu- and Covid-like illness cases and any adverse events that came about from the intervention.

The researchers said harms caused by masks - including hampering children's schooling - were poorly measured in the studies, meaning any small benefit on infection rates may be outweighed

'Irrespective of the limitations of the study, its results indicate that the true impact of medical/surgical masks and N95/P2 respirators on the transmission of respiratory viruses is at best small.'

To compare the effect of masks on preventing the spread of Covid and flu, the Cochrane researchers looked at 12 trials — two in healthcare workers and 10 in the community.

They found that in the community, wearing a face mask reduced the risk of catching either flu or Covid-like illness by five percent.

The study suggested that there is actually a one percent increased risk of testing positive if you wore a mask, but the margins are too small to say this for certain.

The team said both these results were 'moderate certainty evidence'.

They also looked the effect of higher grade masks such as N95s compared to standard surgical masks but were less sure of their impact.

This part of the analysis looked at five studies — four in healthcare workers and one in households — with 16,000 participants in total.

They found that wearing a mask reduced chances of clinical respiratory illness by 30 percent.

But Professor Carl Heneghan, of the University of Oxford, who was an unlisted author on the paper, recognized that 'harms were rarely measured and poorly reported', meaning it was 'very low-certainty evidence'.

N95 masks are even more uncomfortable than surgical masks because of their thick material and tight fit.

Nurses who wore them for long periods of time during the pandemic reported cuts and scarring on their faces as a result.

But this also makes them better at preventing infections than regular surgical masks, which are too porous to block microscopic viral particles passing through.

"

That's a cut and paste of a copyright article.

It's actually been discredited as fake as well

100% correct move. So many have died or had complications which ah e not been talked about in the media. Shocking beyond belief. Well done Switzerland!

BS. It was practically mandatory. Workplaces put pressure on employees I know this for a fact. Not to mention pier pressure from society as a whole. It was the biggest atrocity commuted against mankind since the holocaust. They don’t want you to hear all about it though. Dig deep and see Phizer’s own report on it and you can see in black and white the issues with it. It was pushed by our government so hard it was unreal. So you are wrong I’m afraid …. Simples

"As with most of this stuff, it's fake news and twisted facts.

Switzerland haven't stopped or banned any vaccines, they also haven't withdrawn any support for the vaccines as a whole.

Switzerland has already achieved a situation where 98% of their population has full protection. They also know that the spring & summer are not the highest risk period for the virus spreading. With these facts in mind, they have not issued any recommendations for their population to get any additional jabs... if there was a sudden surge in infections, that would probably change. It is also quite probable that they might recommend people get boosters in the autumn."

Enough said

https://wlos.com/amp/news/nation-world/switzerland-not-recommending-covid-vaccines-even-for-high-risk-individuals-during-spring-and-summer

Good as removes the recommendation. Unsafe. Read Phizers own study.

Sheffield

The science does show that wearing the more protective masks, the N95's to offer some protection but people were either wearing crappy cloth masks or crappy surgical masks.

chester

BS. It was practically mandatory. Workplaces put pressure on employees I know this for a fact. Not to mention pier pressure from society as a whole. It was the biggest atrocity commuted against mankind since the holocaust. They don’t want you to hear all about it though. Dig deep and see Phizer’s own report on it and you can see in black and white the issues with it. It was pushed by our government so hard it was unreal. So you are wrong I’m afraid …. Simples"

Almost mandatory ….lol

By *winga2Man 49 weeks ago

Stranraer

"As with most of this stuff, it's fake news and twisted facts.

Switzerland has already achieved a situation where 98% of their population has full protection. They also know that the spring & summer are not the highest risk period for the virus spreading. With these facts in mind, they have not issued any recommendations for their population to get any additional jabs... if there was a sudden surge in infections, that would probably change. It is also quite probable that they might recommend people get boosters in the autumn.

Enough said

https://wlos.com/amp/news/nation-world/switzerland-not-recommending-covid-vaccines-even-for-high-risk-individuals-during-spring-and-summer

Good as removes the recommendation. Unsafe. Read Phizers own study. "

Did you even read the link you posted lol

It doesn't in any form or fashion label the vaccine as unsafe or ineffective.

It simply says the Swiss government are not paying but are keeping the situation under constant review.

Jeez ....

"Dr Cambell has 2.5M subscribers he is hardly hanging onto his 5 mins of fame.Yes, john is really popular too, he also interviews many as well, one that he interviews more is dr suneel dhand. I also like him

I prefer Dr Hugh Jorgan"

That is good

By *hristopherd999Man 49 weeks ago

Brentwood

BS. It was practically mandatory. Workplaces put pressure on employees I know this for a fact. Not to mention pier pressure from society as a whole. It was the biggest atrocity commuted against mankind since the holocaust. They don’t want you to hear all about it though. Dig deep and see Phizer’s own report on it and you can see in black and white the issues with it. It was pushed by our government so hard it was unreal. So you are wrong I’m afraid …. Simples"

Comparing it with the holocaust? ffs

By *ittleMissCaliWoman 49 weeks ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"The science does show that wearing the more protective masks, the N95's to offer some protection but people were either wearing crappy cloth masks or crappy surgical masks."
yet we stopped wearing the surgical masks 2 weeks ago at work. And already had to go back on a lock down... we hadn't had a previous outbreak since Xmas when we had loads of unmasked visitors in

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

"The science does show that wearing the more protective masks, the N95's to offer some protection but people were either wearing crappy cloth masks or crappy surgical masks. yet we stopped wearing the surgical masks 2 weeks ago at work. And already had to go back on a lock down... we hadn't had a previous outbreak since Xmas when we had loads of unmasked visitors in"

Thos happened with us, we had hardly any cases of covid in the staff, mask wear was lifted for non contact situation for staff (patients a long time before)and we all started getting cases of it, myself included so for me it shows they have given some form of protection regardless of what the naysayers must think.

T x

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

If you can't say it on the thread then don't say it in our inbox thanks very much!

T

By *eFCUKaLotCouple 49 weeks ago

somewhere close

W.H.O even tests these days

By *inky_CarpenterMan 49 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Utter bullshit, lies and a load of bollocks! The Swiss government has not suspended vaccination at all. Stop being sheep and just Google the question before spreading misinformation!

They are simply not recommending for the summer season, based on low transmition rates, the high levels of immunity, largely due to a thorough and highly successful vaccination programme, as well as the the low risks posed by the current prevalent strain.

The vaccines are still available to those who need or want them and they plan to monitor and reevaluate for the Autum flu season.

Why repeat mistranslated and out of context statements and lies from third hand sources, when you can easily go onto the Swiss (FOPH) Website and read the actual official statements for yourself, in English?????

chester

"Utter bullshit, lies and a load of bollocks! The Swiss government has not suspended vaccination at all. Stop being sheep and just Google the question before spreading misinformation!

They are simply not recommending for the summer season, based on low transmition rates, the high levels of immunity, largely due to a thorough and highly successful vaccination programme, as well as the the low risks posed by the current prevalent strain.

The vaccines are still available to those who need or want them and they plan to monitor and reevaluate for the Autum flu season.

Why repeat mistranslated and out of context statements and lies from third hand sources, when you can easily go onto the Swiss (FOPH) Website and read the actual official statements for yourself, in English?????

"

That’s too much like facts though. How can the anti vaxxers, covid deniers, manage if have to look at facts???

By *atriciayoiditTV/TS 49 weeks ago

hatfield

"I have been watching john campells video about it and the swizz government is saying that no covid vaccination is recommended for spring/summer 2023.

They added that people at especially high risk can receive a vaccination following an individual consultation with their doctor.

John is saying that the swizz have an revolutionising idea that patient care should be individualized, which is a good idea, the government added that natural immunity exists.

What is your view about it, should other countries follow what switzerland is doing?"

its because the swiss have a direct democracy..they vote on issues..sometimes three times a week and the goverment do what the people want...not like the uk dictatorship..all political parties..mps..goverments..are all fraudulent..the king is suppose to make sure parliament does what the people want...not the wef..

Always travelling

"I have been watching john campells video about it and the swizz government is saying that no covid vaccination is recommended for spring/summer 2023.

What is your view about it, should other countries follow what switzerland is doing?its because the swiss have a direct democracy..they vote on issues..sometimes three times a week and the goverment do what the people want...not like the uk dictatorship..all political parties..mps..goverments..are all fraudulent..the king is suppose to make sure parliament does what the people want...not the wef.."

That's actually funny lol

Sheffield

"The science does show that wearing the more protective masks, the N95's to offer some protection but people were either wearing crappy cloth masks or crappy surgical masks. yet we stopped wearing the surgical masks 2 weeks ago at work. And already had to go back on a lock down... we hadn't had a previous outbreak since Xmas when we had loads of unmasked visitors in

Thos happened with us, we had hardly any cases of covid in the staff, mask wear was lifted for non contact situation for staff (patients a long time before)and we all started getting cases of it, myself included so for me it shows they have given some form of protection regardless of what the naysayers must think.

T x"

I can totally understand why you think that and if people feel protected wearing masks I'm all for it. It should not however be forced on others.

"Correlation does not equal causation"

Portsmouth

"The science does show that wearing the more protective masks, the N95's to offer some protection but people were either wearing crappy cloth masks or crappy surgical masks. yet we stopped wearing the surgical masks 2 weeks ago at work. And already had to go back on a lock down... we hadn't had a previous outbreak since Xmas when we had loads of unmasked visitors in

T x

I can totally understand why you think that and if people feel protected wearing masks I'm all for it. It should not however be forced on others.

"Correlation does not equal causation""

Multiple indepenfent studies were done on this internationally proving causality beyond statistical doubt.

Even basic cloth masks offer a level of protection to the wearer and third parties. They do not stop you shedding airborne particles containing the virus entirely. But they reduce droplet size and range and volume ejected. Thereby reducing transmission rates. If in close proximity to an infected person they will significantly reduce the viral load that you recieve.

Initiall infection with a low viral load is far more likely to result in mild or even asymptomatic covid infection.

Masks help, end of!

chester

T x

Multiple indepenfent studies were done on this internationally proving causality beyond statistical doubt.

Even basic cloth masks offer a level of protection to the wearer and third parties. They do not stop you shedding airborne particles containing the virus entirely. But they reduce droplet size and range and volume ejected. Thereby reducing transmission rates. If in close proximity to an infected person they will significantly reduce the viral load that you recieve.

Initiall infection with a low viral load is far more likely to result in mild or even asymptomatic covid infection.

Masks help, end of!

"

At last, some sense!!!

By *verAverageLaxedMaverickMan 49 weeks ago

London

Is the guy in hospital jabbed??

By *esYesOMGYes!Man 49 weeks ago

M20

"Individual patient care exists everywhere to some extent. I don't know much about the healthcare system in Switzerland but on the UK I doubt the resources exist to check whether people require covid vaccinations or not. However I do know that vulnerable people are offered them and people over a certain age have been contacted and sent testing kits to use if they're unwell with advice to contact a certain number to be given treatment. "

Campbell was being sarcastic.

Our health service has always been individual patient care based on the needs of the individual.

By *olymalelincsMan 49 weeks ago

nr spalding

"

Masks help, end of!

"

it amazes me that people still dont get this or understand that any face covering made of a woven material will atleast reduce the amount of any particles breathed in or out, its basic science.

Portsmouth

"

Masks help, end of!

it amazes me that people still dont get this or understand that any face covering made of a woven material will atleast reduce the amount of any particles breathed in or out, its basic science."

Thank you!!!!

For all of the cowards attacking me personally for my comments- I'm happy to DM an extensive list of peer reviewed scientific and medical journal articles detailing and sourcing the research backing my statement.

I have no interest in hearing your conspiracy theories,backed by tabloid articles and YouTube videos!

By *winga2Man 49 weeks ago

Stranraer

6 trips from 2021 to mid 2022 to gran Canaria wearing face coverings on the flight and zero infections

3 trips from November 2022 to march 23 with no face covering and each and every time we got the cold or something

Face covering works

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

"

Masks help, end of!

it amazes me that people still dont get this or understand that any face covering made of a woven material will atleast reduce the amount of any particles breathed in or out, its basic science.

Thank you!!!!

For all of the cowards attacking me personally for my comments- I'm happy to DM an extensive list of peer reviewed scientific and medical journal articles detailing and sourcing the research backing my statement.

I have no interest in hearing your conspiracy theories,backed by tabloid articles and YouTube videos!"

Oh same here, apparently I'm stupid from their comments...they haven't even posted on the thread

T x

North West

"6 trips from 2021 to mid 2022 to gran Canaria wearing face coverings on the flight and zero infections

3 trips from November 2022 to march 23 with no face covering and each and every time we got the cold or something

Face covering works"

Though I caught COVID on a flight back from Madrid, whilst wearing a surgical mask. I was near enough the only wearer, though. But I agree, they seem to have at least a small beneficial effect.

By *alandNitaCouple 49 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"6 trips from 2021 to mid 2022 to gran Canaria wearing face coverings on the flight and zero infections

Face covering works

Though I caught COVID on a flight back from Madrid, whilst wearing a surgical mask. I was near enough the only wearer, though. But I agree, they seem to have at least a small beneficial effect. "

their benefit it generally in preventing infected people from spraying their viral loaded breath as far away.

Cal

North West

Face covering works

Though I caught COVID on a flight back from Madrid, whilst wearing a surgical mask. I was near enough the only wearer, though. But I agree, they seem to have at least a small beneficial effect.

their benefit it generally in preventing infected people from spraying their viral loaded breath as far away.

Cal"

Aye. Sadly the cougher two rows behind me didn't see fit to wear one. For me at least, it was only a mild inconvenience and a week WFH, but as I well know, it wasn't so trivial for everyone.

Portsmouth

At the end of the day,think about this.... even before covid came along,would you have wanted a surgeon operating on you who refused to wear a mask? If not why not? Surgeons have been wearing masks for well over a century. They didn't know how or why,they didn't even care that much. They just knew it worked....

By *iggstimpyCouple 49 weeks ago

South East

"At the end of the day,think about this.... even before covid came along,would you have wanted a surgeon operating on you who refused to wear a mask? If not why not? Surgeons have been wearing masks for well over a century. They didn't know how or why,they didn't even care that much. They just knew it worked...."

Surgeons wear masks because they are talking to each other stood over open wounds.

North West

"At the end of the day,think about this.... even before covid came along,would you have wanted a surgeon operating on you who refused to wear a mask? If not why not? Surgeons have been wearing masks for well over a century. They didn't know how or why,they didn't even care that much. They just knew it worked....

Surgeons wear masks because they are talking to each other stood over open wounds. "

And who are they protecting from what? And why?

"At the end of the day,think about this.... even before covid came along,would you have wanted a surgeon operating on you who refused to wear a mask? If not why not? Surgeons have been wearing masks for well over a century. They didn't know how or why,they didn't even care that much. They just knew it worked....

Surgeons wear masks because they are talking to each other stood over open wounds. "

Yes. I also heard that is the reason why surgeons wear the masks too.

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

Surgeons wear masks because they are talking to each other stood over open wounds. Yes. I also heard that is the reason why surgeons wear the masks too."

And therefore prevent the transfer of infections to the patients such as streptococcus but also to protect the surgeon from bodily fluids..

By *csheffMan 48 weeks ago

Sheffield

T x

Masks help, end of!

"

The cochrane review is the gold standard.. Google who they are and Go read it. Its a meta-analysis of lots of studies. It showed that statisticaly hand washing was more effective the mask wearing.

Mask wearing with in 1 meter probably does offer some very limited protection but only if wearing the suitable masks. Not cloth masks or surgical masks. It certainly is not as effective as you are trying to make out..

By *I TwoCouple 48 weeks ago

Always travelling

T x

Masks help, end of!

The cochrane review is the gold standard.. Google who they are and Go read it. Its a meta-analysis of lots of studies. It showed that statisticaly hand washing was more effective the mask wearing.

Mask wearing with in 1 meter probably does offer some very limited protection but only if wearing the suitable masks. Not cloth masks or surgical masks. It certainly is not as effective as you are trying to make out..

"

You mean the review which states that

"There is uncertainty about the effects of face masks. The low to moderate certainty of evidence means our confidence in the effect estimate is limited, and that the true effect may be different from the observed estimate of the effect."

Also, the study they referred to was the use of masks to prevent the wearer becoming infected whereas the use of masks is and has been promoted to reduce the chances of an infectious person infecting others and that's been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to have a significant effect on transmission rates.

Sheffield

"of whether mask-wearing itself reduces people's risk of contracting or spreading respiratory viruses."

No you are incorrect. They looked at contracting and spreading.

They also did a meta analysis of meny studies not one.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 48 weeks ago

Durham

""of whether mask-wearing itself reduces people's risk of contracting or spreading respiratory viruses."

No you are incorrect. They looked at contracting and spreading.

They also did a meta analysis of meny studies not one."

I just did a Google search and it brought hundreds of studies that support mask wearing reduces the spread of respiratory diseases. These "meta" analysis must been very very selective.

Sheffield

And read non of them lmao...

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 48 weeks ago

Durham

"And read non of them lmao...

"

Not true but hey ho. My point still stands how can "meta" analysis show no effectiveness when there are many many more reports showing they are effective and comparatively few showing they have no effect.

Sheffield

Because there are not meny meny more.. You didn't find 100s of studies with a quick Google search either. You are being hyperbolic at best, deliberately misleading at worst.

They don't just look at studies for vs against. They do analysis on how the studies are set up, any floor or bias, sample sizes ect ect

Always travelling

"Because there are not meny meny more.. You didn't find 100s of studies with a quick Google search either. You are being hyperbolic at best, deliberately misleading at worst.

They don't just look at studies for vs against. They do analysis on how the studies are set up, any floor or bias, sample sizes ect ect"

"There is uncertainty about the effects of face masks. The low to moderate certainty of evidence means our confidence in the effect estimate is limited, and that the true effect may be different from the observed estimate of the effect."

Sheffield

"Because there are not meny meny more.. You didn't find 100s of studies with a quick Google search either. You are being hyperbolic at best, deliberately misleading at worst.

They don't just look at studies for vs against. They do analysis on how the studies are set up, any floor or bias, sample sizes ect ect

"There is uncertainty about the effects of face masks. The low to moderate certainty of evidence means our confidence in the effect estimate is limited, and that the true effect may be different from the observed estimate of the effect.""

Medical/surgical masks compared to no masks

We included 12 trials (10 cluster-RCTs) comparing medical/surgical masks versus no masks to prevent the spread of viral respiratory illness (two trials with healthcare workers and 10 in the community). Wearing masks in the community probably makes little or no difference to the outcome of influenza-like illness (ILI)/COVID-19 like illness compared to not wearing masks (risk ratio (RR) 0.95, 95% confidence interval (CI) 0.84 to 1.09; 9 trials, 276,917 participants; moderate-certainty evidence. Wearing masks in the community probably makes little or no difference to the outcome of laboratory-confirmed influenza/SARS-CoV-2 compared to not wearing masks (RR 1.01, 95% CI 0.72 to 1.42; 6 trials, 13,919 participants; moderate-certainty evidence). Harms were rarely measured and poorly reported (very low-certainty evidence).

Always travelling

We included 12 trials (10 cluster-RCTs) comparing medical/surgical masks versus no masks to prevent the spread of viral respiratory illness (two trials with healthcare workers and 10 in the community). Wearing masks in the community probably makes little or no difference to the outcome of influenza-like illness (ILI)/COVID-19 like illness compared to not wearing masks (risk ratio (RR) 0.95, 95% confidence interval (CI) 0.84 to 1.09; 9 trials, 276,917 participants; moderate-certainty evidence. Wearing masks in the community probably makes little or no difference to the outcome of laboratory-confirmed influenza/SARS-CoV-2 compared to not wearing masks (RR 1.01, 95% CI 0.72 to 1.42; 6 trials, 13,919 participants; moderate-certainty evidence). Harms were rarely measured and poorly reported (very low-certainty evidence)."

Your ignoring their own statement that their tests are meaningless and worthless

By *winga2Man 48 weeks ago

Stranraer

The words probably and possibly have no place in any report of statistical significance

Sheffield

We included 12 trials (10 cluster-RCTs) comparing medical/surgical masks versus no masks to prevent the spread of viral respiratory illness (two trials with healthcare workers and 10 in the community). Wearing masks in the community probably makes little or no difference to the outcome of influenza-like illness (ILI)/COVID-19 like illness compared to not wearing masks (risk ratio (RR) 0.95, 95% confidence interval (CI) 0.84 to 1.09; 9 trials, 276,917 participants; moderate-certainty evidence. Wearing masks in the community probably makes little or no difference to the outcome of laboratory-confirmed influenza/SARS-CoV-2 compared to not wearing masks (RR 1.01, 95% CI 0.72 to 1.42; 6 trials, 13,919 participants; moderate-certainty evidence). Harms were rarely measured and poorly reported (very low-certainty evidence).

Your ignoring their own statement that their tests are meaningless and worthless

"

No where do they state the data is meaningless or worthless. If you disagree with there findings that's fine but no need to make stuff up.

Sheffield

"The words probably and possibly have no place in any report of statistical significance "

We are not dealing with absolutes here most things are based probabilities but I am sure you know more then a globaly renowned institution.

Always travelling

"The words probably and possibly have no place in any report of statistical significance

We are not dealing with absolutes here most things are based probabilities but I am sure you know more then a globaly renowned institution."

Nothing made up, clear as day

The low to moderate certainty of evidence means our confidence in the effect estimate is limited, and that the true effect may be different from the observed estimate of the effect."

Sheffield

"The words probably and possibly have no place in any report of statistical significance

We are not dealing with absolutes here most things are based probabilities but I am sure you know more then a globaly renowned institution.

The low to moderate certainty of evidence means our confidence in the effect estimate is limited, and that the true effect may be different from the observed estimate of the effect.""

Still waiting for the quote where they say "its meaningless and worthless"

Always travelling

The low to moderate certainty of evidence means our confidence in the effect estimate is limited, and that the true effect may be different from the observed estimate of the effect."

Still waiting for the quote where they say "its meaningless and worthless""

Meaningless and worthless is my interpretation of the quote that clearly states "The low to moderate certainty of evidence means our confidence in the effect estimate is limited, and that the true effect may be different from the observed estimate of the effect."

That must be blatantly obvious to even someone trying to misinterpret data to prove a point, a point that's been rubbished many many times over the last three years.

Face coverings do, and have been proven to reduce transmission of viruses.

Simple tests ...

Blow out a candle at a distance of 45cm with and without a face covering.

Try to piss in the toilet wearing underpants

Basic physics, it's not complicated.

Sheffield

"Medical/surgical masks compared to no masks

We included 12 trials (10 cluster-RCTs) comparing medical/surgical masks versus no masks to prevent the spread of viral respiratory illness (two trials with healthcare workers and 10 in the community). Wearing masks in the community probably makes little or no difference to the outcome of influenza-like illness (ILI)/COVID-19 like illness compared to not wearing masks (risk ratio (RR) 0.95, 95% confidence interval (CI) 0.84 to 1.09; 9 trials, 276,917 participants; moderate-certainty evidence. Wearing masks in the community probably makes little or no difference to the outcome of laboratory-confirmed influenza/SARS-CoV-2 compared to not wearing masks (RR 1.01, 95% CI 0.72 to 1.42; 6 trials, 13,919 participants; moderate-certainty evidence)."

In a community setting it quite clearly stated MODERATE.. not low-moderate.

Here is there definition of what moderate means in the context of a scientific review not you understanding of the word moderate.

"

The authors believe that the true effect is probably close to the estimated effect"

Always travelling

""Medical/surgical masks compared to no masks

We included 12 trials (10 cluster-RCTs) comparing medical/surgical masks versus no masks to prevent the spread of viral respiratory illness (two trials with healthcare workers and 10 in the community). Wearing masks in the community probably makes little or no difference to the outcome of influenza-like illness (ILI)/COVID-19 like illness compared to not wearing masks (risk ratio (RR) 0.95, 95% confidence interval (CI) 0.84 to 1.09; 9 trials, 276,917 participants; moderate-certainty evidence. Wearing masks in the community probably makes little or no difference to the outcome of laboratory-confirmed influenza/SARS-CoV-2 compared to not wearing masks (RR 1.01, 95% CI 0.72 to 1.42; 6 trials, 13,919 participants; moderate-certainty evidence)."

Here is there definition of what moderate means in the context of a scientific review not you understanding of the word moderate.

"

The authors believe that the true effect is probably close to the estimated effect""

The text is clear and unambiguous, the effect of face coverings is clear and unambiguous

I wish you luck in your quest for misinterpretation

Good luck xx

By *nsomniacMan 48 weeks ago

Chester

"

The authors believe that the true effect is probably close to the estimated effect"

The text is clear and unambiguous, the effect of face coverings is clear and unambiguous

Good luck xx"

By *nsomniacMan 48 weeks ago

Chester

"

Good luck xx"

Sheffield

"

Good luck xx"

I haven't misrepresented anything. Although you have multiple times. The main one being the study only looked at transmission or infection not both which you stated as fact..

I am happy to concede that at an individual level if worn perfectly masks may offer some limited protection in certain circumstances but at a population level there is no significant evidence to say that they do. I look forward to more meta-analysis being done and if the evidence changes so will me opinion. Which is more than can be said for meny dogmatic people on here.

You do what ever you feel makes you safe. Take care x

By *winga2Man 48 weeks ago

Stranraer

Still waiting for the quote where they say "its meaningless and worthless"

Meaningless and worthless is my interpretation of the quote that clearly states "The low to moderate certainty of evidence means our confidence in the effect estimate is limited, and that the true effect may be different from the observed estimate of the effect."

That must be blatantly obvious to even someone trying to misinterpret data to prove a point, a point that's been rubbished many many times over the last three years.

Face coverings do, and have been proven to reduce transmission of viruses.

Simple tests ...

Blow out a candle at a distance of 45cm with and without a face covering.

Try to piss in the toilet wearing underpants

Basic physics, it's not complicated."

Spot on pal, he's only reading the bit that supports his flawed argument lol

By *ussD1Man 48 weeks ago

Gloucester

My 91 year old dad used to say to me “there are two things in this world it’s pointless arguing with, religion and stupidity. Religion tends to be overt, easy to avoid, if you want to. The real trick is avoiding stupidity, impossible if you don’t know you suffer from it yourself.”

Love to all.

By *yan226Man 48 weeks ago

everywhere

Since the NHS forced its nurses to be vaccinated.

After everyone's banging pots and pans for them. They got hung out to dry.

Always travelling

Since the NHS forced its nurses to be vaccinated.

After everyone's banging pots and pans for them. They got hung out to dry. "

the vast majoroty were at the front of the queue to be vaccinated but dont let the truth ruin your tales of woe

By *nowknightMan 47 weeks ago

BRADFORD

Yes, it is, it is also interesting to see how some countries are still holding onto the narrative, whilst some dont "

Sorry to burst your balloon. Switzerland is not the UK or the USA and as Switzerland was very late with start of vaccination programmes in 2020 we had to destroy 7 million vaccines due to their expire dates.

In Switzerland you pay for your health care through a health insurance. Vatican is Chf 187 around £160 per month and you pay 30 % to medications.

Further health care is organised Canton to Canton in a different manner. Some request for medical professionals an upto date vaccination others do not.

So please stop using ignorant US bloggers who have no f*** idea of a country as the guideline of wisdom

By *enuineguy76Man 47 weeks ago

Glasgow

Yes, it is, it is also interesting to see how some countries are still holding onto the narrative, whilst some dont

Sorry to burst your balloon. Switzerland is not the UK or the USA and as Switzerland was very late with start of vaccination programmes in 2020 we had to destroy 7 million vaccines due to their expire dates.

In Switzerland you pay for your health care through a health insurance. Vatican is Chf 187 around £160 per month and you pay 30 % to medications.

Further health care is organised Canton to Canton in a different manner. Some request for medical professionals an upto date vaccination others do not.

So please stop using ignorant US bloggers who have no f*** idea of a country as the guideline of wisdom "

so health care is totally free in the U.K. ? Don’t be so naive

By *oghunter33Woman 46 weeks ago

on the hill NordWest of

So please stop using ignorant US bloggers who have no f*** idea of a country as the guideline of wisdom "

Not sure what the Vatican has to do with it but monthly average cost for Swiss health insurance is about double what you mentioned there.

» Add a new message to this topic