FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Covid jab

Covid jab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ully OP   Man 52 weeks ago

Near Clacton

Had a third jab over 3 months ago, and from about three days afterwards my shoulder really hurts and still is. Apparently the "nurse" a guy put the shot in too high or too deep, on my upper arm and injected the Bursa or nerve, apparently a known failing, but why are these medics not trained to avoid this? I now have S E R V A, and it's blooming painful. Apparently nothing can be done either. Really has put me off having any more jabs.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site) 52 weeks ago

Are covid jabs still a thing ?

By *uyForeLadiesMan 52 weeks ago

Grantham

"Are covid jabs still a thing ?"

Apparently so, the spring booster program is underway.

Means some people have now had six

By *im RoyleCouple 52 weeks ago

chester

Three people off work with covid in a small work force. One on ventilator. Funny the anti vaxxer has been off sick twice with covid which he also denied existed.

By *yan226Man 52 weeks ago

everywhere

"Are covid jabs still a thing ?

Means some people have now had six "

That's wild, can't believe people took 1 or 2, but 6 wow, how stupid can people be,

Polio 1

Tb 1

Covid 6 and counting haha

Medical development over the last 50 not really improved has it

By *ittleMissCaliWoman 52 weeks ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

That's wild, can't believe people took 1 or 2, but 6 wow, how stupid can people be,

Polio 1

Tb 1

Medical development over the last 50 not really improved has it "

can't count how many flu vaccines I've taken.

I'm about to have my 5th covid vaccine.. 6th for my daughter who has a compromised immune system. I'm very thankful for the breakthroughs in science as its meant my daughter has a chance

By *amelaXTV/TS 52 weeks ago

Swindon

"Three people off work with covid in a small work force. One on ventilator. Funny the anti vaxxer has been off sick twice with covid which he also denied existed. "

Sounds like you're still gripped with fear.

I hate to break it to you, but most of us have moved on with our lives

Carry on walking aimlessly round one-way systems, wearing your mask, keeping everybody safe

By *orty-coupleCouple 52 weeks ago

Leyland

"Three people off work with covid in a small work force. One on ventilator. Funny the anti vaxxer has been off sick twice with covid which he also denied existed.

Carry on walking aimlessly round one-way systems, wearing your mask, keeping everybody safe "

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 52 weeks ago

Durham

Polio 1

Tb 1

You have 5 polio vaccinations in the uk.

"Three people off work with covid in a small work force. One on ventilator. Funny the anti vaxxer has been off sick twice with covid which he also denied existed.

Carry on walking aimlessly round one-way systems, wearing your mask, keeping everybody safe "

why try to belittle someone for stating a fact. I've been living my life this entire time but am mindful of covid and other risks. To be fair I miss the shop systems as it was far less stressful to go shopping and personal space was a great thing

By *owermajor77Man 52 weeks ago

lymm

Lol

By *amelaXTV/TS 52 weeks ago

Swindon

You can still go late night food shopping, most big stores are open until 10pm at least.

It's very quiet during those times, and you could play like it was Vovid, all over again.

Don't forget your full NBC suit tho luv

By *ravelling_WilburyMan 52 weeks ago

Beverley

Polio 1

Tb 1

Why on earth does it make someone stupid? The only people who have 5-6 are having them for good reason

By *naswingdressWoman 52 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Polio 1

Tb 1

Flu 21 and counting

I've had tens of thousands of thyroid pills

everywhere

Polio 1

Tb 1

Why on earth does it make someone stupid? The only people who have 5-6 are having them for good reason "

Stupid yes

Taking 6 vaccinations in 18months for something very similar to the common cold/flu.

Wasn't even designed for 6 doses lol.

Also dont forget mRNA is gene therapy. hasn't had the the proper clinical trials either so. Yes there beyond stupid actually.

Take it your boosted up to your eye balls.

Good luck mate youll need it

everywhere

Polio 1

Tb 1

Medical development over the last 50 not really improved has it can't count how many flu vaccines I've taken.

I'm about to have my 5th covid vaccine.. 6th for my daughter who has a compromised immune system. I'm very thankful for the breakthroughs in science as its meant my daughter has a chance "

You honestly think the vaccines are going to help your daughter.

mRNA attacks the immune system.

People with good immune before vaccines had worse immune after the vaccine.

So where you getting you calculations from?

Have you ever heard of

V.A.I.D.S.

research it.

Your daughter's probably the last person that should have got it .

By *esYesOMGYes!Man 52 weeks ago

M20

Polio 1

Tb 1

Medical development over the last 50 not really improved has it can't count how many flu vaccines I've taken.

I'm about to have my 5th covid vaccine.. 6th for my daughter who has a compromised immune system. I'm very thankful for the breakthroughs in science as its meant my daughter has a chance "

I’m not sure how you expect to protect your daughter by having the vaccine yourself?

The narrative that we should take this to protect others has been shown to be an urban myth perpetuated by the vax companies and our government.

It was never designed, produced or tested to work this way.

I’m not making this up.

By *ames-77Man 52 weeks ago

milton keynes

It's public knowledge now NOT conspiracy.. that the vaccines were a money making scheme.. facts have been released that the virus wasn't as bad as it was made out masks were ineffective..

Polio 1

Tb 1

My son has had 6, he's immune compromised and could die if he caught COVID unvaccinated

People getting vaccinated aren't stupid but unvaccinated people that have a go at vaccinated people are..

Manchester (she/her)

I've had six. If I'm offered more I'll take them.

Fortunately for the OP, the sterilising* vaccines in the pipeline are likely to be intranasal - nasal spray.

* Sterilising in this context doesn't mean making you unable to have children, hope this helps etc.

I haven't had any and won't have any. Best friend got a blood clot from her 2nd jab that killed her.

They're pointless

By *estivalMan 52 weeks ago

borehamwood

Had two az jabs and a dose of covid a year after my jabs ive had worse hangovers, wont be having anymore jabs, not really like any other vaccine ive had where its one jab and your done

By *ehindHerEyesCouple 52 weeks ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

"It's public knowledge now NOT conspiracy.. that the vaccines were a money making scheme.. facts have been released that the virus wasn't as bad as it was made out masks were ineffective.. "

Yeah of course it wasn't that bad for the nearly 7 million that died of it or those left with life altering changes to their health

Polio 1

Tb 1

I'm about to have my 5th covid vaccine.. 6th for my daughter who has a compromised immune system. I'm very thankful for the breakthroughs in science as its meant my daughter has a chance

You honestly think the vaccines are going to help your daughter.

mRNA attacks the immune system.

People with good immune before vaccines had worse immune after the vaccine.

So where you getting you calculations from?

Have you ever heard of

V.A.I.D.S.

research it.

Your daughter's probably the last person that should have got it . "

your very wrong on what you have said. I am it seems much more aware of things than you.

I'm very glad my daughter has had her vaccines. You do realise there are actually vaccines that aren't mRNA??? Not that the mRNA is a bad thing anyway but hey ho.

And I've had mine to help me not catch covid or get seriously ill.

As if I'm ill who looks after my daughter... not hard to work out why

"It's public knowledge now NOT conspiracy.. that the vaccines were a money making scheme.. facts have been released that the virus wasn't as bad as it was made out masks were ineffective.. "
I shall tell that to my daughters friends that died pre vaccine shall I.. or the families I help that have been left without an family member to covid.

It killed millions... and masks help when worn correctly. Funny we have only had serious out breaks at work at times we relaxed the mask wearing.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 52 weeks ago

Reading

The same for and against bollox by the usual suspects.

chester

"It's public knowledge now NOT conspiracy.. that the vaccines were a money making scheme.. facts have been released that the virus wasn't as bad as it was made out masks were ineffective.. I shall tell that to my daughters friends that died pre vaccine shall I.. or the families I help that have been left without an family member to covid.

It killed millions... and masks help when worn correctly. Funny we have only had serious out breaks at work at times we relaxed the mask wearing. "

Can’t educate the anti vaxxers. Like flat earthers

chester

"It's public knowledge now NOT conspiracy.. that the vaccines were a money making scheme.. facts have been released that the virus wasn't as bad as it was made out masks were ineffective..

Yeah of course it wasn't that bad for the nearly 7 million that died of it or those left with life altering changes to their health "

Wasting your time with them I’m afraid

chester

"Had two az jabs and a dose of covid a year after my jabs ive had worse hangovers, wont be having anymore jabs, not really like any other vaccine ive had where its one jab and your done"

Like flu jab ?????

chester

Stating facts is fear???

everywhere

Carry on walking aimlessly round one-way systems, wearing your mask, keeping everybody safe

Stating facts is fear??? "

What facts are amongst all that dribble.

Who's doing better right now the vaxxed or unvaxxed?

everywhere

Polio 1

Tb 1

I’m not sure how you expect to protect your daughter by having the vaccine yourself?

The narrative that we should take this to protect others has been shown to be an urban myth perpetuated by the vax companies and our government.

It was never designed, produced or tested to work this way.

I’m not making this up."

100%

By *otsossieMan 52 weeks ago

Chez/Sheff

Queued round the block for the over75s booster here.

Making them stand for an hour is bloody mental.

borehamwood

"Had two az jabs and a dose of covid a year after my jabs ive had worse hangovers, wont be having anymore jabs, not really like any other vaccine ive had where its one jab and your done

Like flu jab ?????"

ah but the flu jab is just that a flu jab, never been called a vaccine, perhaps the should stop calling it a covid vax and just call it a covid shot,

By *otsossieMan 52 weeks ago

Chez/Sheff

"Can’t educate the anti vaxxers. Like flat earthers "

Have you seen the orbits required to support flat earth

Manchester (she/her)

Queued round the block for the over75s booster here.

Making them stand for an hour is bloody mental. "

You'd think they'd have a better system by now.

When I was a steward we set out lots of chairs - still sometimes had people standing, but not many and not for long.

borehamwood

"Had two az jabs and a dose of covid a year after my jabs ive had worse hangovers, wont be having anymore jabs, not really like any other vaccine ive had where its one jab and your done

Like flu jab ?????"

oh by the way ive never had the flu jab and guess wat ive never had flu

By *verAverageLaxedMaverickMan 52 weeks ago

London

No jabs unless overweight, old or have pre existing conditions in my opinion!! A fit healthy body does better than the jab from my experience and what I r seen with others . No jabs here had covid three times got over it fine every time with each time being less severe than the last .

By *hagTonightMan 52 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

I am not saying my vaccination status, lets just say that I am happy with my choice

By *bi HaiveMan 52 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Like flu jab ?????oh by the way ive never had the flu jab and guess wat ive never had flu"

I've never had the ebola vaccine and guess what.....I've never had ebola!

You've cracked it mate. If we don't ever have vaccinations for anything we'll never get ill.

I mean....however did we virtually eradicate polio and diptheria.

A

Manchester (she/her)

Like flu jab ?????oh by the way ive never had the flu jab and guess wat ive never had flu

You've cracked it mate. If we don't ever have vaccinations for anything we'll never get ill.

A"

Sanitation.

Don't look at the correlation between disease and vaccination, it's a conspiracy.

borehamwood

Like flu jab ?????oh by the way ive never had the flu jab and guess wat ive never had flu

A"

where did i say ive never had a vax? Flu shot and covid shot aint the same as vaccines you had as a child, if they were i would of had to keep having them, and as for covid had it and barley noticed it

By *inky_slut_kellyTV/TS 52 weeks ago

BLANFORD POOLE BMTH

Get ready for your monkey pox and bird flu jabs..

Polio 1

Tb 1

My son has had 6, he's immune compromised and could die if he caught COVID unvaccinated

People getting vaccinated aren't stupid but unvaccinated people that have a go at vaccinated people are..

"

everywhere

"I am not saying my vaccination status, lets just say that I am happy with my choice "

You already did

Manchester (she/her)

"Get ready for your monkey pox and bird flu jabs.."

I like it how people say this like it's a bad thing

chester

Amazing how many you tube experts there are on a virus!

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS 52 weeks ago

Stockport

You know what? How about if all the people that don't want any form of protection against diseases, don't bother to get it? If you don't want a covid vaccine, then don't have it. Simple. If you don't want protection against some other thing, then don't get it. Simple.

Then if you do catch that thing, whatever it might be, don't go bothering medical professionals about it. Simple. The professionals gave their advice that you should have a preventative, and you went off on one about it being a poison. You didn't trust them then, so don't trust them now. Simple.

But there are others who do trust medical professionals, and do take the recommended treatments, and we are sick to the fucking eyeballs about being harassed by people screaming "poison". If you want to scream "poison" at each other, then go do it. Just stop interfering with people who on balance do trust modern medicine and do think that getting protection against diseases might be a good thing.

You don't trust medicine, I get that. Well don't trust it then. Don't go to doctors, because all they will do is poison you. Don't go to hospitals, because all they will do is poison you. But don't pretend that you care so deeply about the health of others, and that you are trying to keep them from harm, because you don't. You look after your own body, do with it whatever you want, just let other people get on with looking after their own bodies.

How about we have a deal? You shut the fuck up about vaccines being poison and being a supra-governmental conspiracy, and we'll stop trying to give you any advice about your health. Is it a deal? Good. We'll all be lot happier.

PS. Masks? Same thing. You don't want one, well don't have one. But then don't complain if someone coughs near you and you spend the next two weeks coughing your lungs out, and the following six months feeling generally like shit. Meanwhile if there is someone who thinks that, just maybe, on balance, at least making some attempt to filter crap out of the air before taking it into their lungs could be a good idea, then let them get on with it. If they are wrong, it's their problem. If you are wrong, it's your problem. But stop harassing them and telling them that they shouldn't wear a mask. We all stopped trying to give you advice on wearing masks about two years ago now. I'm not going to give you a mask and make you wear it, unless you try to come into my private space. And I'm not going to violate your private space by insisting on wearing a mask there, because I'm just not going to be entering your private space. And in public spaces, you do whatever the hell you want, just let me do whatever the hell I want to. I'm not interfering with you, so just shut the fuck up interfering with me. Deal? Good. Everything's sorted. Simple.

By *anesjhCouple 52 weeks ago

LONDON.

By *winga2Man 52 weeks ago

Stranraer

"It's public knowledge now NOT conspiracy.. that the vaccines were a money making scheme.. facts have been released that the virus wasn't as bad as it was made out masks were ineffective.. I shall tell that to my daughters friends that died pre vaccine shall I.. or the families I help that have been left without an family member to covid.

It killed millions... and masks help when worn correctly. Funny we have only had serious out breaks at work at times we relaxed the mask wearing.

All masks do it give you an oxygen defiency you ??,

Think of someone using fp3 masks fur cutting concrete, there is still visible particles on your face.

Visible particles!!

So It keeps out airborne virus but let's in solid pieces of concrete. Haha. Duluded idiots if you believe anything else "

It's particularly saddening that even after 3 years of talking about face coverings that some people still don't get the principle.

You don't wear a face covering to stop you breathing in virus particles, that would be a nonsense. You wear a face cover to reduce the germs you pass on to others while talking to them.

Try blowing out a candle wearing a face covering compared to none and if someone can't observe the difference then they really are beyond help.

By *eylandlad555Man 52 weeks ago

Lymington

Can't believe this forum is still a thing!

Think of someone using fp3 masks fur cutting concrete, there is still visible particles on your face.

Visible particles!!

So It keeps out airborne virus but let's in solid pieces of concrete. Haha. Duluded idiots if you believe anything else

It's particularly saddening that even after 3 years of talking about face coverings that some people still don't get the principle.

You don't wear a face covering to stop you breathing in virus particles, that would be a nonsense. You wear a face cover to reduce the germs you pass on to others while talking to them.

Try blowing out a candle wearing a face covering compared to none and if someone can't observe the difference then they really are beyond help."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11982039/Face-masks-raise-risk-stillbirths-testicular-issues-cognitive-decline-study-says.html

By *rman82Man 52 weeks ago

Manchester

Are the vaccines safe? no

Are vaccines effective? no

Are you going to have another? Ooh yes please!

chester

Anti vaxxers are like the brexiteers.

By *ully OP   Man 52 weeks ago

Near Clacton

Had a third jab over 3 months ago, and from about three days afterwards my shoulder really hurts and still is. Apparently the "nurse" a guy put the shot in too high or too deep, on my upper arm and injected the Bursa or nerve, apparently a known failing, but why are these medics not trained to avoid this? I now have S E R V A, and it's blooming painful. Apparently nothing can be done either. Really has put me off having any more jabs.

Just a note to my post, it is not the vaccine itself that has damaged the Bursa in my arm it's the fact that the "nurse" injected too high and too deep. I have now had more information pointed out to me on the N H S site that the needle should have been about 15mm long at most, having worked with measurements all my working life I will state in all honesty that the needle use on me was at least 40mm long and was of quite a large gauge. It is this that has caused my problem as I am sure it has caused others, and not the vaccine itself. Nevertheless I won't be having any more. I am given to believe that the thicker longer needles were used to Speed up the processing of patients , though quite how I don't know. Also that the "nurses" giving the shots were NOT N H S staff at all and were hired in by a foreign company and just given enough "training" to administer the shots!

By *ophieslutTV/TS 52 weeks ago

Central

"Are the vaccines safe? no

Are you going to have another? Ooh yes please! "

Few medical treatments don't carry some risk. Life does! Read the safety advice with paracetamol or aspirin.

The spring boosters are being offered to populations at greater levels of risk from Covid. Elderly people also, as an example of increased need, have immune systems that aren't as strong and healthy as when they were younger. Other people with compromised immune systems will be offered, as appropriate too.

These people will spend less time requiring health service resources, fewer will die and the NHS will be better able to provide care for others. You've painted a very negative picture that is biased against the positives that Immunisations deliver to our society.

chester

Few medical treatments don't carry some risk. Life does! Read the safety advice with paracetamol or aspirin.

The spring boosters are being offered to populations at greater levels of risk from Covid. Elderly people also, as an example of increased need, have immune systems that aren't as strong and healthy as when they were younger. Other people with compromised immune systems will be offered, as appropriate too.

These people will spend less time requiring health service resources, fewer will die and the NHS will be better able to provide care for others. You've painted a very negative picture that is biased against the positives that Immunisations deliver to our society. "

Pearls before swine I’m afraid

By *mp411Man 52 weeks ago

chester

"Anti vaxxers are like the brexiteers. "

And if brexit was delivered correctly we would be a lot stronger but the snivelling shit weasels watered it down so it’s brexit in name only all the corrupt politicians are still raking in money from the eu cash cow……like they are getting brown envelopes from big pharma and from the energy companies…..the corruption is plain to see if only one has the courage to look

By *I TwoCouple 52 weeks ago

Cookstown

Are you going to have another? Ooh yes please! "

based on the scientific portal of excellencw that is youtube of course

Cookstown

Visible particles!!

So It keeps out airborne virus but let's in solid pieces of concrete. Haha. Duluded idiots if you believe anything else

Try blowing out a candle wearing a face covering compared to none and if someone can't observe the difference then they really are beyond help.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11982039/Face-masks-raise-risk-stillbirths-testicular-issues-cognitive-decline-study-says.html "

you do realise that the daily mail is even less factual than youtube lol

chester

Visible particles!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11982039/Face-masks-raise-risk-stillbirths-testicular-issues-cognitive-decline-study-says.html

you do realise that the daily mail is even less factual than youtube lol"

Daily Mail?? Someone actually quoted daily mail??!!

By *heGoodGirlAndHerMasterCouple 52 weeks ago

Bishop Auckland

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Durham

"Anti vaxxers are like the brexiteers.

And if brexit was delivered correctly we would be a lot stronger but the snivelling shit weasels watered it down so it’s brexit in name only all the corrupt politicians are still raking in money from the eu cash cow……like they are getting brown envelopes from big pharma and from the energy companies…..the corruption is plain to see if only one has the courage to look "

I am going to bite here and ask. How on earth has brexit been watered down?

By *uck69Man 52 weeks ago

maspalomas

Actually polio is 4

1 infant

1 childhood

1 adult

1 elderly

I didn't know either till I did an "am I up to date" with doc

borehamwood

"You know what? How about if all the people that don't want any form of protection against diseases, don't bother to get it? If you don't want a covid vaccine, then don't have it. Simple. If you don't want protection against some other thing, then don't get it. Simple.

Then if you do catch that thing, whatever it might be, don't go bothering medical professionals about it. Simple. The professionals gave their advice that you should have a preventative, and you went off on one about it being a poison. You didn't trust them then, so don't trust them now. Simple.

But there are others who do trust medical professionals, and do take the recommended treatments, and we are sick to the fucking eyeballs about being harassed by people screaming "poison". If you want to scream "poison" at each other, then go do it. Just stop interfering with people who on balance do trust modern medicine and do think that getting protection against diseases might be a good thing.

You don't trust medicine, I get that. Well don't trust it then. Don't go to doctors, because all they will do is poison you. Don't go to hospitals, because all they will do is poison you. But don't pretend that you care so deeply about the health of others, and that you are trying to keep them from harm, because you don't. You look after your own body, do with it whatever you want, just let other people get on with looking after their own bodies.

How about we have a deal? You shut the fuck up about vaccines being poison and being a supra-governmental conspiracy, and we'll stop trying to give you any advice about your health. Is it a deal? Good. We'll all be lot happier.

PS. Masks? Same thing. You don't want one, well don't have one. But then don't complain if someone coughs near you and you spend the next two weeks coughing your lungs out, and the following six months feeling generally like shit. Meanwhile if there is someone who thinks that, just maybe, on balance, at least making some attempt to filter crap out of the air before taking it into their lungs could be a good idea, then let them get on with it. If they are wrong, it's their problem. If you are wrong, it's your problem. But stop harassing them and telling them that they shouldn't wear a mask. We all stopped trying to give you advice on wearing masks about two years ago now. I'm not going to give you a mask and make you wear it, unless you try to come into my private space. And I'm not going to violate your private space by insisting on wearing a mask there, because I'm just not going to be entering your private space. And in public spaces, you do whatever the hell you want, just let me do whatever the hell I want to. I'm not interfering with you, so just shut the fuck up interfering with me. Deal? Good. Everything's sorted. Simple."

ah dont go bothering medical professionals, could those people have a refund of all the money they have paid in taxes that go towards the nhs then

Visible particles!!

Try blowing out a candle wearing a face covering compared to none and if someone can't observe the difference then they really are beyond help."

Yup it is strange people still don't grasp it. I'm wearing a mask today. Have developed a bit of a cough..and would rather not share my germs with others. Testing as required by work to make sure its not covid ..

By *angerguy7276Man 52 weeks ago

Glasgow

I'm type 1 diabetic so at 'high risk'. I've had zero experimental jabs, had Covid once apparently. I say apparently cos the test said I had it but I felt absolutely nothing at all. No cough,no cold,no lethargy...absolutely nothing.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 52 weeks ago

Central

Visible particles!!

you do realise that the daily mail is even less factual than youtube lol

Daily Mail?? Someone actually quoted daily mail??!! "

I know . There's always at least 1 daily fail here

By *verAverageLaxedMaverickMan 52 weeks ago

London

"Amazing how many you tube experts there are on a virus! "

In all fairness a lot of stuff (not all) that was said on YouTube has become true and none of it was mentioned in mainstream media , just like Elon musk pointed out in his interview with the bbc last week where he absolutely destroyed the interviewer, if you haven’t seen it give it a watch .

chester

"Amazing how many you tube experts there are on a virus!

In all fairness a lot of stuff (not all) that was said on YouTube has become true and none of it was mentioned in mainstream media , just like Elon musk pointed out in his interview with the bbc last week where he absolutely destroyed the interviewer, if you haven’t seen it give it a watch . "

As he’s a stable type of guy hey? Lol

chester

"I'm type 1 diabetic so at 'high risk'. I've had zero experimental jabs, had Covid once apparently. I say apparently cos the test said I had it but I felt absolutely nothing at all. No cough,no cold,no lethargy...absolutely nothing."

Asymptomatic. That was also a problem of not tested and passing it on.

I had one bout not too long after jab. Felt no symptoms. Got it again much later, felt like flu.

By *rman82Man 52 weeks ago

Manchester

based on the scientific portal of excellencw that is youtube of course "

You can find that information anywhere, it’s all very much common knowledge.

Google “myocarditis covid vaccine” and “vaccine efficacy” and you’ll find all the answers to first 2 questions, I’ll let you work out the answer to the third by yourself.

Cookstown

based on the scientific portal of excellencw that is youtube of course

You can find that information anywhere, it’s all very much common knowledge.

Google “myocarditis covid vaccine” and “vaccine efficacy” and you’ll find all the answers to first 2 questions, I’ll let you work out the answer to the third by yourself. "

While your at it Google "is Google medically accurate"

People are free to invent stuff and others seem willing to beleive it

By *ugby 123Couple 52 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

How did you get that from the persons post?

Most people have moved on with their lives, it doesn't mean we should deny covid is still about and is an issue for some people if they get it

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"No jabs unless overweight, old or have pre existing conditions in my opinion!! A fit healthy body does better than the jab from my experience and what I r seen with others . "

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/nov/30/life-tragic-death-john-eyers-fitness-fanatic-who-refused-covid-vaccine

Not all

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok can we keep it civil when posting please

chester

And if brexit was delivered correctly we would be a lot stronger but the snivelling shit weasels watered it down so it’s brexit in name only all the corrupt politicians are still raking in money from the eu cash cow……like they are getting brown envelopes from big pharma and from the energy companies…..the corruption is plain to see if only one has the courage to look

I am going to bite here and ask. How on earth has brexit been watered down? "

Core brexit issues were, Taking back our sovereignty,laws,trade,immigration.

Sovereignty- based on the fact half of Ireland is still controlled by the EU and we are still paying EU membership = failure

Laws- the EU are making us abide by their laws ECHR for example = failure

Trade-we still have to abide by their trade rules we haven’t full control over our own fishing rights = failure

Immigration- we have all seen how that’s going = failure

And what wishy washy has done is relinquish more control to the EU

chester

Sovereignty- based on the fact half of Ireland is still controlled by the EU and we are still paying EU membership = failure

Trade-we still have to abide by their trade rules we haven’t full control over our own fishing rights = failure

And what wishy washy has done is relinquish more control to the EU"

Brexiteers still don’t understand do they?

chester

Brexiteers still don’t understand do they? "

What don’t brexiteers understand? Enlighten me

chester

What don’t brexiteers understand? Enlighten me "

Brexit is a Feckin shit show

chester

"For those that wear masks, and especially in their car when alone, this is for you....

I've set up a website selling seatbelts you can wear when walking around. It keeps you safe when not in your car.

Drop me a message if you want one. "

For those that deny covid kills people, there are 210,000 graves you can visit. You can contact their families to take the piss at their loss of loved ones. Go along with them… see if they enjoy it….go on…

"For those that wear masks, and especially in their car when alone, this is for you....

I've set up a website selling seatbelts you can wear when walking around. It keeps you safe when not in your car.

Drop me a message if you want one. "

when I was doing patient transport. We had to wear masks from the moment we got into the car... to the moment we have finished the shift. We were not to take it off between pick ups. Unless we changed the whole mask.

chester

Drop me a message if you want one. when I was doing patient transport. We had to wear masks from the moment we got into the car... to the moment we have finished the shift. We were not to take it off between pick ups. Unless we changed the whole mask. "

Makes sense.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS 52 weeks ago

Stockport

Rather significant ignorance of geography, history and politics there. The reason why approx 3/4 (geographic area) of the island of Ireland is still part of the EU, is that IT IS A DIFFERENT COUNTRY, IT IS NOT PART OF THE UNITED KINGDOM. But I dunno, if you want to restart a war and overthrow the legally elected government of our neighbouring country, well fill your boots.

It didn't end well last time that England invaded Ireland, just a couple of hundred years of general death and mayhem. The only way that the "troubles" (a nice way of saying people shooting, bombing, maiming and killing each other in Northern Ireland and in revenge attacks on England) ended was the capability of everyone in NI to be able to identify as either citizens of the UK, or as co-citizens of the EU with their Eire neighbours.

Two hundred years of killing, then twenty years of peace because of the EU, and now back on the hairy edge of it all going tits up again because of the utter ignorance of the those who forced brexit to happen...

chester

Rather significant ignorance of geography, history and politics there. The reason why approx 3/4 (geographic area) of the island of Ireland is still part of the EU, is that IT IS A DIFFERENT COUNTRY, IT IS NOT PART OF THE UNITED KINGDOM. But I dunno, if you want to restart a war and overthrow the legally elected government of our neighbouring country, well fill your boots.

It didn't end well last time that England invaded Ireland, just a couple of hundred years of general death and mayhem. The only way that the "troubles" (a nice way of saying people shooting, bombing, maiming and killing each other in Northern Ireland and in revenge attacks on England) ended was the capability of everyone in NI to be able to identify as either citizens of the UK, or as co-citizens of the EU with their Eire neighbours.

Two hundred years of killing, then twenty years of peace because of the EU, and now back on the hairy edge of it all going tits up again because of the utter ignorance of the those who forced brexit to happen..."

At last…..intelligent post

Durham

For a start the the ECHR is nothing to do with the EU. Never has been or never will be. The Uk was the main driver behind the ECHR. Only 2 none members Russia and Belarus is that who we want to he like? You had no idea what you were voting for or against.

Manchester (she/her)

The idea that we get to dictate trade rules to a trading partner is... cute.

A larger more prosperous trading bloc is not going to let us dictate to them

Thought they was a thing of the past

[Removed by poster at 29/04/23 07:27:12]

By *ac3Man 52 weeks ago

Durham / Stanley

Had no jabs never had a day off work with so called Covid Worked through the whole so called pandemic Never missed a day at work then either

Got on with life and still do

And yes definitely don’t believe in the vaccine

By *hirleyMan 52 weeks ago

somewhere

I'm a 'brexiteer' (whatever that means), but all that stuff about brexit failure is nonsense.

If you voted leave, like I did as I still would, and you're reasonable and objective, you would concede that brexit would in the short to medium term have had at least some unavoidable negative effect on the UK, and quite possibly not even be as beneficial, if at all, as one would hope.

Blaming government or snivelling weasels is ignorant at best.

By *hirleyMan 52 weeks ago

somewhere

As for op, I'm quite in line with what I think was said in that I would certainly think twice about having any vaccination now. Not because I don't think they're useful, because well they ARE, that is factual. But I am weary of the initial pain and temporary side effects. Obviously I realise there's an insignificant chance of any permanent damage, against the benefits it's an easy choice to make, but I think psychologically, it's still a difficult block.

Not had a single vaccination and not caught COVID since the beginning.. and zero medical conditions

Anyone with on going medical conditions feel free to take it if it brings peace to Mind but they don’t work

By *eliusMan 52 weeks ago

Henlow

Polio 1

Tb 1

Why on earth does it make someone stupid? The only people who have 5-6 are having them for good reason

Stupid yes

Taking 6 vaccinations in 18months for something very similar to the common cold/flu.

Also dont forget mRNA is gene therapy. hasn't had the the proper clinical trials either so. Yes there beyond stupid actually.

"

Congratulations on achieving your social media science degree. But shouldn’t you be spreading your wisdom on YouTube or TikTok. There’s a whole community of like minded medical experts like you on those platforms - you’ll love it!

Durham

"As for op, I'm quite in line with what I think was said in that I would certainly think twice about having any vaccination now. Not because I don't think they're useful, because well they ARE, that is factual. But I am weary of the initial pain and temporary side effects. Obviously I realise there's an insignificant chance of any permanent damage, against the benefits it's an easy choice to make, but I think psychologically, it's still a difficult block."

I totally understand this.

By *ldgeezermeMan 52 weeks ago

Newcastle

Polio 1

Tb 1

Stupid yes

Congratulations on achieving your social media science degree. But shouldn’t you be spreading your wisdom on YouTube or TikTok. There’s a whole community of like minded medical experts like you on those platforms - you’ll love it! "

There's a starvation cult bloke in Africa who's bang up to date on the medical stuff too

By *ythica69Man 52 weeks ago

northwest

I’ve not had the jab

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 52 weeks ago

Reading

"I’ve not had the jab"

Thanks for letting us all know

By *moothCriminal_xMan 52 weeks ago

Redditch

Polio 1

Tb 1

Stupid yes

"

Special kind of dumb this statement

"Not had a single vaccination and not caught COVID since the beginning.. and zero medical conditions

Anyone with on going medical conditions feel free to take it if it brings peace to Mind but they don’t work "

you obviously don't work in care then... as If you did you would know just what a huge difference the vaccines have made

chester

For a start the the ECHR is nothing to do with the EU. Never has been or never will be. The Uk was the main driver behind the ECHR. Only 2 none members Russia and Belarus is that who we want to he like? You had no idea what you were voting for or against."

To be honest at this point yes….I’ve had enough of the lies,treachery,corruption and contempt by our so called “leaders” and the ECHR is part of the EU establishment

By *ehindHerEyesCouple 52 weeks ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

For a start the the ECHR is nothing to do with the EU. Never has been or never will be. The Uk was the main driver behind the ECHR. Only 2 none members Russia and Belarus is that who we want to he like? You had no idea what you were voting for or against.

To be honest at this point yes….I’ve had enough of the lies,treachery,corruption and contempt by our so called “leaders” and the ECHR is part of the EU establishment "

No it's not, the ECHR is overseen by a council of members of 47 countries that are part of Europe the continent and formed in 1959 to protect human rights. And that came about from the UN forming and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights on which the ECHR is based.

It is not the EU the economic community that only contains around 28 or so of the above 40+.

We are no longer part of the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union as we withdrew in 2018, but however still abide by the other stuff, cause you know, people's rights and all

By *heGoodGirlAndHerMasterCouple 52 weeks ago

Bishop Auckland

Convid1984 is the biggest orchestrated hoax in human history. Hopefully all those who took the bait will realise that it wasn't the best decision. X

By *ustask1974Man 52 weeks ago

Abingdon

Personal choice you want it get it

If you don’t want it don’t have it

Simple move on !!!!

Manchester (she/her)

"Personal choice you want it get it

If you don’t want it don’t have it

Simple move on !!!!"

It's a bit odd to suggest that someone with lingering side effects should "move on". I'm sure he'd love to.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 51 weeks ago

Durham

To be honest at this point yes….I’ve had enough of the lies,treachery,corruption and contempt by our so called “leaders” and the ECHR is part of the EU establishment "

As another poster said they are completely separate and in fact the ECHR predates the EU. When we vote for stuff we can't know everything but we should all do cursory research.

By *hilloutMan 51 weeks ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"Had a third jab over 3 months ago, and from about three days afterwards my shoulder really hurts and still is. Apparently the "nurse" a guy put the shot in too high or too deep, on my upper arm and injected the Bursa or nerve, apparently a known failing, but why are these medics not trained to avoid this? I now have S E R V A, and it's blooming painful. Apparently nothing can be done either. Really has put me off having any more jabs. "

I've seen 4 patients in clinic who've stated their shoulder was never the same and quite painful immediately after having the covid jab. Two had debilitating upper limb neuropathic pain that was ruled out as being caused by cervical nerve root compression or peripheral nerve entrapment.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble.

By *im RoyleCouple 51 weeks ago

chester

"Had a third jab over 3 months ago, and from about three days afterwards my shoulder really hurts and still is. Apparently the "nurse" a guy put the shot in too high or too deep, on my upper arm and injected the Bursa or nerve, apparently a known failing, but why are these medics not trained to avoid this? I now have S E R V A, and it's blooming painful. Apparently nothing can be done either. Really has put me off having any more jabs.

I've seen 4 patients in clinic who've stated their shoulder was never the same and quite painful immediately after having the covid jab. Two had debilitating upper limb neuropathic pain that was ruled out as being caused by cervical nerve root compression or peripheral nerve entrapment.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble."

Arm pain after jab shock!!! Ffs

By *wguy81Man 51 weeks ago

darwen

Hear !

By *alirepublicMan 51 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Yeah... no, aha!

It was nothing more than a scare tactic, let the hate commence!

By *ac3Man 51 weeks ago

Durham / Stanley

Here here

By *incsladyandscotsmanCouple 51 weeks ago

North fife

Wow are people still getting injected with this mrna vaccine, which is unlike any vaccine that had ever been produced before! Fair play to you. In the words of bruce forsyth.... Keep jabbing! Or was that dancing? Must research that.

Have a lovely day all.

By *ob198XaMan 51 weeks ago

teleford

"Convid1984 is the biggest orchestrated hoax in human history. Hopefully all those who took the bait will realise that it wasn't the best decision. X"

If you still believe the pandemic was a global hoax you should get your paranoia meds adjusted

By *eFCUKaLotCouple 51 weeks ago

somewhere close

"Convid1984 is the biggest orchestrated hoax in human history. Hopefully all those who took the bait will realise that it wasn't the best decision. X

If you still believe the pandemic was a global hoax you should get your paranoia meds adjusted "

You have to admit Event 201 was a tiny bit of a coincidence.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 51 weeks ago

Durham

"Convid1984 is the biggest orchestrated hoax in human history. Hopefully all those who took the bait will realise that it wasn't the best decision. X

If you still believe the pandemic was a global hoax you should get your paranoia meds adjusted

You have to admit Event 201 was a tiny bit of a coincidence. "

It isn't they do this stuff all the time.

By *eFCUKaLotCouple 51 weeks ago

somewhere close

It isn't they do this stuff all the time."

If I say a building is gonna burn down and then a month later it does surely I would be the main suspect no?

By *naswingdressWoman 51 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

It isn't they do this stuff all the time.

If I say a building is gonna burn down and then a month later it does surely I would be the main suspect no? "

If the fire department plans for a variety of ways that houses might burn down, as part of their duties given to them by the government... What you're saying is that you think the fire department or the government are a bunch of arsonists?

By *winga2Man 51 weeks ago

Stranraer

"Ok can we keep it civil when posting please "

That worked well lol

Sorry, couldn't resist xx

Manchester (she/her)

"Ok can we keep it civil when posting please

That worked well lol

Sorry, couldn't resist xx"

I'm pointing out flaws in arguments, not making it personal

By *ature FAB FunCouple 51 weeks ago

Bolsover

I think you would have a different opinion if you were immunosuppressive because of blood cancer and it’s treatments

Believe me, choosing life is the best decision I’ve ever made, complete with all its offerings

Happy to accept all my covid vaccines after spending 5 weeks in hospital with it - perspective is a wonderful leveller, be careful what you wish for

By *ature FAB FunCouple 51 weeks ago

Bolsover

Not put you off sex then ?

Manchester (she/her)

"I think you would have a different opinion if you were immunosuppressive because of blood cancer and it’s treatments

Believe me, choosing life is the best decision I’ve ever made, complete with all its offerings

Happy to accept all my covid vaccines after spending 5 weeks in hospital with it - perspective is a wonderful leveller, be careful what you wish for "

I'm glad you're ok

By *londebiguyMan 51 weeks ago

Southport

I've no idea why this vaccine thread us still here.

It just gives the anti vaxers a place to post their derogatory comments while having no clue at all about anybody else's lives.

I've no issue with them believing all the conspiracy theories that their minds desire but others choices are nothing to do with them.

Choose to be vaccinated or not.

Other people are not your concern.

Manchester (she/her)

"I've no idea why this vaccine thread us still here.

It just gives the anti vaxers a place to post their derogatory comments while having no clue at all about anybody else's lives.

I've no issue with them believing all the conspiracy theories that their minds desire but others choices are nothing to do with them.

Other people are not your concern."

Because someone had an adverse effect from the process of vaccination and chose to post about it?

By *londebiguyMan 51 weeks ago

Southport

Because someone had an adverse effect from the process of vaccination and chose to post about it?"

No.

Not at all...I am connenting on all of the antivax type comments that always appear on these threads.

I've every sympathy and support for anyone who has a problem with an injectuon and with their choice to take it too.

I dont get why these others feel they need to get their views in at all.

Wolverhampton

Because someone had an adverse effect from the process of vaccination and chose to post about it?

No.

Not at all...I am connenting on all of the antivax type comments that always appear on these threads.

I've every sympathy and support for anyone who has a problem with an injectuon and with their choice to take it too.

I dont get why these others feel they need to get their views in at all."

Plain and simple... coercing

By *winga2Man 51 weeks ago

Stranraer

"Ok can we keep it civil when posting please

That worked well lol

Sorry, couldn't resist xx

I'm pointing out flaws in arguments, not making it personal "

Sorry, not directed at you whatsoever xx

By *ootballPaulMan 51 weeks ago

Manchester

Lol your personal experience is irrelevant... it effects everyone differently but you cannot guarantee to what degree of severity it will be for you. So having a vaccine will mean your immune system will fight off the non replicating version and then be in a better place to recognise it and fight it when you get the real deal. It's basic science

By (user no longer on site) 51 weeks ago

"You know what? How about if all the people that don't want any form of protection against diseases, don't bother to get it? If you don't want a covid vaccine, then don't have it. Simple. If you don't want protection against some other thing, then don't get it. Simple.

PS. Masks? Same thing. You don't want one, well don't have one. But then don't complain if someone coughs near you and you spend the next two weeks coughing your lungs out, and the following six months feeling generally like shit. Meanwhile if there is someone who thinks that, just maybe, on balance, at least making some attempt to filter crap out of the air before taking it into their lungs could be a good idea, then let them get on with it. If they are wrong, it's their problem. If you are wrong, it's your problem. But stop harassing them and telling them that they shouldn't wear a mask. We all stopped trying to give you advice on wearing masks about two years ago now. I'm not going to give you a mask and make you wear it, unless you try to come into my private space. And I'm not going to violate your private space by insisting on wearing a mask there, because I'm just not going to be entering your private space. And in public spaces, you do whatever the hell you want, just let me do whatever the hell I want to. I'm not interfering with you, so just shut the fuck up interfering with me. Deal? Good. Everything's sorted. Simple."

Brilliantly said, i agree

By *targazer65Man 51 weeks ago

Rorks drift

Quite a varied selection of views on the subject of having the jab.

So I contracted covid back in march 2020 during the first wave which was the most dangerous time because it was so new and they were still learning about it. Let's just say that I'm very lucky to be here and it has been a life changer.

So I really have to have the booster every 6 months though if I was fit and younger I really don't think that I would have any type of booster, not that the youngsters are being offered it now anyway. The milder variants that are around don't seem to be as dangerous as during the first waves and obviously we have learnt so much more about it. That's not to say that more dangerous variants won't appear at some stage but I pray that doesn't happen. I certainly wouldn't vilify anyone who didn't want to have a booster or even ever had one. It's totally down to individual. Though sadly there are still people out there that don't believe it's real, but let me assure those people that it is and I survived it .

By *ames-77Man 51 weeks ago

milton keynes

They've literally been proven ineffective.. caused a hell of a lot of illness which was the intention.. the whole world accept a fair few resistant people with common sense.. listened to a man with no health care education or knowledge.. and took his vaccine and made him billions.. even after he stood up and said I can control over population and decrease the worlds population by a healthy 10-15% through vaccines and health care .. basically saying numbers will be reduced take my vaccine

By *ittleMissCaliWoman 51 weeks ago

"They've literally been proven ineffective.. caused a hell of a lot of illness which was the intention.. the whole world accept a fair few resistant people with common sense.. listened to a man with no health care education or knowledge.. and took his vaccine and made him billions.. even after he stood up and said I can control over population and decrease the worlds population by a healthy 10-15% through vaccines and health care .. basically saying numbers will be reduced take my vaccine "
what a load of tosh.

Vaccines are an absolute godsend especially to those that need them

milton keynes

"They've literally been proven ineffective.. caused a hell of a lot of illness which was the intention.. the whole world accept a fair few resistant people with common sense.. listened to a man with no health care education or knowledge.. and took his vaccine and made him billions.. even after he stood up and said I can control over population and decrease the worlds population by a healthy 10-15% through vaccines and health care .. basically saying numbers will be reduced take my vaccine what a load of tosh.

Vaccines are an absolute godsend especially to those that need them"

Hahahahaha I can assure you they are the complete opposite of a God send

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 51 weeks ago

Reading

"They've literally been proven ineffective.. caused a hell of a lot of illness which was the intention.. the whole world accept a fair few resistant people with common sense.. listened to a man with no health care education or knowledge.. and took his vaccine and made him billions.. even after he stood up and said I can control over population and decrease the worlds population by a healthy 10-15% through vaccines and health care .. basically saying numbers will be reduced take my vaccine what a load of tosh.

Hahahahaha I can assure you they are the complete opposite of a God send "

Go in then, assure us

By *ittleMissCaliWoman 51 weeks ago

Hahahahaha I can assure you they are the complete opposite of a God send "

we must understand them very differently. Working in care I've seen first hand the massive help they have been.

milton keynes

Hahahahaha I can assure you they are the complete opposite of a God send we must understand them very differently. Working in care I've seen first hand the massive help they have been. "

Let's say that you do work in care .. what category of care ? And how have you seen them help

By *enuineguy76Man 51 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Had a third jab over 3 months ago, and from about three days afterwards my shoulder really hurts and still is. Apparently the "nurse" a guy put the shot in too high or too deep, on my upper arm and injected the Bursa or nerve, apparently a known failing, but why are these medics not trained to avoid this? I now have S E R V A, and it's blooming painful. Apparently nothing can be done either. Really has put me off having any more jabs. "
a small price to pay compared to ending up in ICU and possibly dying. After all, you have a 99.7% of survival without the jab so you mustn’t take any chances.

And 2 out of 3 ain’t bad ! You had 2 previous jabs with no issues so that’s another factor to consider

Manchester (she/her)

I'm glad this thread has focused on an actual adverse event, something so many claim to care about, rather than just mocking people

By *hirleyMan 51 weeks ago

somewhere

"I'm glad this thread has focused on an actual adverse event, something so many claim to care about, rather than just mocking people "

If you're willing to post an opinion that you're sure is sound then you should be willing to explain yourself and be challenged about it too.

Manchester (she/her)

"I'm glad this thread has focused on an actual adverse event, something so many claim to care about, rather than just mocking people

If you're willing to post an opinion that you're sure is sound then you should be willing to explain yourself and be challenged about it too."

Yes, the comments about masks, one way walking systems, 99. (whatever) percentage survival, etc, are entirely appropriate as a response to "the practitioner positioned the needle too high and injured me".

Such insightful comments show the depth of care among vaccine sceptics

By *hirleyMan 51 weeks ago

somewhere

"I'm glad this thread has focused on an actual adverse event, something so many claim to care about, rather than just mocking people

If you're willing to post an opinion that you're sure is sound then you should be willing to explain yourself and be challenged about it too.

Yes, the comments about masks, one way walking systems, 99. (whatever) percentage survival, etc, are entirely appropriate as a response to "the practitioner positioned the needle too high and injured me".

Such insightful comments show the depth of care among vaccine sceptics "

I think it's all about language used and the way you present a case, it's very important when influencing people and getting them on side. Looking at the post I made earlier in the thread you could say that was vaccine sceptical or that generates hesitancy. The same things will always be repeated in various circles, orchestration of your beliefs is important and that's ok, but if the delivery is poor you will attract questions and probably eventually ridicule.

Manchester (she/her)

Such insightful comments show the depth of care among vaccine sceptics

I think it's all about language used and the way you present a case, it's very important when influencing people and getting them on side. Looking at the post I made earlier in the thread you could say that was vaccine sceptical or that generates hesitancy. The same things will always be repeated in various circles, orchestration of your beliefs is important and that's ok, but if the delivery is poor you will attract questions and probably eventually ridicule."

It's in incredibly poor form to orchestrate beliefs like this in opposition to someone whose plight you (general you) claim to care about, though. That's my point. Those who've screamed loudest about vaccine adverse reactions have nothing productive to say when it does actually happen.

As someone whose close family member was actually injured by a vaccine, an effect which has lasted over 30 years and will for the rest of their life, it sickens me but no longer surprises me. (Yes, they get their Covid vaccines as often as allowed, thank you for asking )

By *hagTonightMan 51 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

"Anti vaxxers are like the brexiteers. "
There is a big difference of being an anti vaxxer and not just taking this one.

By *yan226Man 51 weeks ago

everywhere

Vaccines are an absolute godsend especially to those that need them"

Show us some data to back your point of view up. BBC and channel 4 news first count haha.

You views are totally unfounded.

By *yan226Man 51 weeks ago

everywhere

Shout out to the people who reported me for speaking fact. Instead of reporting me when my opinion doesn't match yours, ehubno produce some actually data to back up you argument

By *asycouple1971Couple 51 weeks ago

BIRMINGHAM

Still offering covid jabs?

Most of the covid vaccine centres are closed near here.

Wolverhampton

Whys this thread still going? Like everyone needs to just get on with it now

It was nothing than coercion and what I wanna really is... what you gonna do when they come and take livelihoods?

Just remember as said ... you'll own nothing and you'll be happy! Ha

Show us some data to back your point of view up. BBC and channel 4 news first count haha.

You views are totally unfounded. "

Where has your data come from ?

If it works for you why be argumentative ?

By *uyForeLadiesMan 51 weeks ago

Grantham

"Matt Hancock was even laughing when he announced they had made a vaccine..wake up!"