FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Why is this still a thing???

Why is this still a thing???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inky_chameleons OP   Couple 52 weeks ago

Silverstone

I don’t understand why this is still being talked about on a swinging site??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 52 weeks ago

People keep starting new threads perhaps?

By *inky_chameleons OP   Couple 52 weeks ago

Silverstone

That’s a fair point

"That’s a fair point "

Because it's part of someone's health and it's a great place to be in a separate apart of the forums.

Every post keeps it alive

By *irty_DeedsMan 52 weeks ago

Teesside

It's clearly still important to people.

I actually came to this forum a few weeks ago to get some reassurance when I was really poorly with covid. I was pleased it was still here

Mrs

By *trideMan 52 weeks ago

Plymouth

Because it caused the premature deaths of over 196,000 (& counting) people in England and Wales.

By *ubal1Man 52 weeks ago

Newry Down

Covid may have passed its peak in terms of illnesses deaths, psychological and economic damage, etc, but it will be with us forever and prudent planners are evaluating our response to the recent crisis in order to be better prepared for the next inevitability.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed!

By *ackformore100Man 52 weeks ago

Tin town

"I don’t understand why this is still being talked about on a swinging site??"

Oh the irony

By *arry HornhillMan 52 weeks ago

Outside Belfast

Its a government run thread being used as a tool to keep tabs on us all. I hope you've had your 4th booster.

By *orty-coupleCouple 52 weeks ago

Leyland

We really should have an Excess deaths section!

By *ictoria_1976TV/TS 51 weeks ago

Newquay

Exactly - now we're supposedly "living with COVID" & that COVID has dropped out of the top 5 for leading causes of death in the UK shouldn't we have pages on the other illnesses/ causes of death ranked above COVID...?

By *ackformore100Man 51 weeks ago

Tin town

"I don’t understand why this is still being talked about on a swinging site??

Exactly - now we're supposedly "living with COVID" & that COVID has dropped out of the top 5 for leading causes of death in the UK shouldn't we have pages on the other illnesses/ causes of death ranked above COVID...? "

Now that might be a nice helpful section... Healthy weight, smoking, drinking, wellness, mental health, exercise..

By *otsossieMan 51 weeks ago

Chez/Sheff

Rename to Health forum. Seconded

By *ikeybr0Man 51 weeks ago

Newport

"We really should have an Excess deaths section!

"

By *ictoria_1976TV/TS 51 weeks ago

Newquay

"Rename to Health forum. Seconded "

By *orestguy28Man 51 weeks ago

Glos

Because it is and people are still becoming poorly with new variants that aren’t being tested for, resulted and the vaccines adjusted to help fight it. Why - because if a new variant became public we would have to revert and that won’t happen because it would cost gazillions! Just say hypothetically speaking a new variant was announced and the Govt said there was no requirement for travel testing. Think of how many people would rightly demand a refund from past tests! That’s just voluntary testing, think of NHS mandatory testing!!

I’ve had the undetected Benidorm variant for two weeks now! It will never show up because we don’t test anymore. Without testing you’ll never know what is making you feel poorly. Anyway rant over let’s get next years trip to Benny booked

By (user no longer on site) 51 weeks ago

So that we can use it to set a suitable date for us all to shave the heads of the collaborators?

By *o new WinksMan 51 weeks ago

BSE

Exactly - now we're supposedly "living with COVID" & that COVID has dropped out of the top 5 for leading causes of death in the UK shouldn't we have pages on the other illnesses/ causes of death ranked above COVID...? "

And yet the WHO keep extending the emergency period...so we are still in the middle of it...to them at least.

Probably will help them get their new agenda through and help Bill Gates take over the world.

"Because it is and people are still becoming poorly with new variants that aren’t being tested for, resulted and the vaccines adjusted to help fight it. Why - because if a new variant became public we would have to revert and that won’t happen because it would cost gazillions! Just say hypothetically speaking a new variant was announced and the Govt said there was no requirement for travel testing. Think of how many people would rightly demand a refund from past tests! That’s just voluntary testing, think of NHS mandatory testing!!

I’ve had the undetected Benidorm variant for two weeks now! It will never show up because we don’t test anymore. Without testing you’ll never know what is making you feel poorly. Anyway rant over let’s get next years trip to Benny booked "

If it's undetected and no tests, how can you say it's covid or even a variant?

By *alandNitaCouple 51 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Exactly - now we're supposedly "living with COVID" & that COVID has dropped out of the top 5 for leading causes of death in the UK shouldn't we have pages on the other illnesses/ causes of death ranked above COVID...?

-------

And yet the WHO keep extending the emergency period...so we are still in the middle of it...to them at least.

Probably will help them get their new agenda through and help Bill Gates take over the world. "

The WHO actually released a statement recently that Covid is "No Longer a Global Emergency..."

By *naswingdressWoman 51 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Probably will help them get their new agenda through and help Bill Gates take over the world. "

Uh...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-65499929

-------

Probably will help them get their new agenda through and help Bill Gates take over the world.

The WHO actually released a statement recently that Covid is "No Longer a Global Emergency...""

Correct

Glos

"Because it is and people are still becoming poorly with new variants that aren’t being tested for, resulted and the vaccines adjusted to help fight it. Why - because if a new variant became public we would have to revert and that won’t happen because it would cost gazillions! Just say hypothetically speaking a new variant was announced and the Govt said there was no requirement for travel testing. Think of how many people would rightly demand a refund from past tests! That’s just voluntary testing, think of NHS mandatory testing!!

I’ve had the undetected Benidorm variant for two weeks now! It will never show up because we don’t test anymore. Without testing you’ll never know what is making you feel poorly. Anyway rant over let’s get next years trip to Benny booked

If it's undetected and no tests, how can you say it's covid or even a variant? "

I’ve had the vaccinations and the flu vax too - what I came back with was the same symptoms as I had last year only worse. I used an antigen test (2 different ones) and the test was clear. Now what isn’t clear to most people is the liquid in the test kits is developed to cause a reaction with the known variants. The only way to detect unknown variants is PCR - if the tests are inconclusive they are re-ran and if they remain out of scope then journey triangulation is done to see who else on your travel path is resulting inconclusive. Without testing the vaccines will become weaker. It is only an aggressive strain of the flu virus but again the flu vax is useless if they can’t work out how to medicate for it. Anyway as anyone found a hangover cure yet??

Tin town

I’ve had the vaccinations and the flu vax too - what I came back with was the same symptoms as I had last year only worse. I used an antigen test (2 different ones) and the test was clear. Now what isn’t clear to most people is the liquid in the test kits is developed to cause a reaction with the known variants. The only way to detect unknown variants is PCR - if the tests are inconclusive they are re-ran and if they remain out of scope then journey triangulation is done to see who else on your travel path is resulting inconclusive. Without testing the vaccines will become weaker. It is only an aggressive strain of the flu virus but again the flu vax is useless if they can’t work out how to medicate for it. Anyway as anyone found a hangover cure yet?? "

I didnt know the antigen test fluid was targetted at specific variants. Is it all known variants so far or only one of the known variants so far?

Manchester (she/her)

There is, of course, still work being done on variants - but it's academics and similar, not so much in the spotlight.

For those who are interested, of course

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple 51 weeks ago

Pembrokeshire

I was shoked to see a local vaccine outlet opened up on the industrial estate near me, why now and not earlier? Is there going to be a new wave of the virus hitting us or is that just scare mongering???

Manchester (she/her)

"I was shoked to see a local vaccine outlet opened up on the industrial estate near me, why now and not earlier? Is there going to be a new wave of the virus hitting us or is that just scare mongering???"

Covid vaccines are only available to very limited groups now.

The virus remains at high levels.

Glos

I’ve had the vaccinations and the flu vax too - what I came back with was the same symptoms as I had last year only worse. I used an antigen test (2 different ones) and the test was clear. Now what isn’t clear to most people is the liquid in the test kits is developed to cause a reaction with the known variants. The only way to detect unknown variants is PCR - if the tests are inconclusive they are re-ran and if they remain out of scope then journey triangulation is done to see who else on your travel path is resulting inconclusive. Without testing the vaccines will become weaker. It is only an aggressive strain of the flu virus but again the flu vax is useless if they can’t work out how to medicate for it. Anyway as anyone found a hangover cure yet??

I didnt know the antigen test fluid was targetted at specific variants. Is it all known variants so far or only one of the known variants so far? "

As the lovely lady below states there is still a lot of work going on the keep ahead of the virus and any new variants but if we stop testing how do we identify??

By *hagTonightMan 51 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

-------

The WHO actually released a statement recently that Covid is "No Longer a Global Emergency..."

Correct "

This and yes, they did that too

Manchester (she/her)

I didnt know the antigen test fluid was targetted at specific variants. Is it all known variants so far or only one of the known variants so far?

As the lovely lady below states there is still a lot of work going on the keep ahead of the virus and any new variants but if we stop testing how do we identify?? "

"We" might stop testing. That doesn't mean scientists have stopped testing and looking.

The samples are smaller, certainly, but the work is ongoing.

Glos

As the lovely lady below states there is still a lot of work going on the keep ahead of the virus and any new variants but if we stop testing how do we identify??

"We" might stop testing. That doesn't mean scientists have stopped testing and looking.

The samples are smaller, certainly, but the work is ongoing."

Chez/Sheff

"I was shoked to see a local vaccine outlet opened up on the industrial estate near me, why now and not earlier? Is there going to be a new wave of the virus hitting us or is that just scare mongering???"

They’re jabbing the over 75s

I’ve had the vaccinations and the flu vax too - what I came back with was the same symptoms as I had last year only worse. I used an antigen test (2 different ones) and the test was clear. Now what isn’t clear to most people is the liquid in the test kits is developed to cause a reaction with the known variants. The only way to detect unknown variants is PCR - if the tests are inconclusive they are re-ran and if they remain out of scope then journey triangulation is done to see who else on your travel path is resulting inconclusive. Without testing the vaccines will become weaker. It is only an aggressive strain of the flu virus but again the flu vax is useless if they can’t work out how to medicate for it. Anyway as anyone found a hangover cure yet?? "

So after all that rambling the short answer is no you haven't had covid or one of the variants

"I was shoked to see a local vaccine outlet opened up on the industrial estate near me, why now and not earlier? Is there going to be a new wave of the virus hitting us or is that just scare mongering???

The virus remains at high levels."

And downgraded by WHO

By *ungBlackTopMan 51 weeks ago

salford

Because people are idiots with nothing else to say.

By *hagTonightMan 51 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

"I was shoked to see a local vaccine outlet opened up on the industrial estate near me, why now and not earlier? Is there going to be a new wave of the virus hitting us or is that just scare mongering???

The virus remains at high levels.

And downgraded by WHO "

This .

By *irty_DeedsMan 51 weeks ago

Teesside

The symptoms to covid are very similar to other colds or flu in a lot of people so how can you be sure without a test?

My jab symptoms were like a hangover, if we are basing it on that I've had covid most weekends

I’ve had the vaccinations and the flu vax too - what I came back with was the same symptoms as I had last year only worse. I used an antigen test (2 different ones) and the test was clear. Now what isn’t clear to most people is the liquid in the test kits is developed to cause a reaction with the known variants. The only way to detect unknown variants is PCR - if the tests are inconclusive they are re-ran and if they remain out of scope then journey triangulation is done to see who else on your travel path is resulting inconclusive. Without testing the vaccines will become weaker. It is only an aggressive strain of the flu virus but again the flu vax is useless if they can’t work out how to medicate for it. Anyway as anyone found a hangover cure yet?? The symptoms to covid are very similar to other colds or flu in a lot of people so how can you be sure without a test?

My jab symptoms were like a hangover, if we are basing it on that I've had covid most weekends "

You'll never convince some people that they haven't got it irrespective of no test available and they're just trying to keep this fully downgraded pandemic going. The pandemic is over globally officially but the scare mongering is still highly contagious and expanding

For some of us with no immune system the virus and its strains are still very much relevant. Just had a booster (now my 7th) and will continue taking them if it helps protect me from or stops me getting incredibly ill ifni was to get it..

Spent 5 months in hospital when I had it so know the dangers of it.

See people questioning why is this still here.. gotnan idea for you... don't read this section. Scroll past and read the Introduction.section instead. We all have choices, some of us make good, some of us bad..

Manchester (she/her)

"For some of us with no immune system the virus and its strains are still very much relevant. Just had a booster (now my 7th) and will continue taking them if it helps protect me from or stops me getting incredibly ill ifni was to get it..

See people questioning why is this still here.. gotnan idea for you... don't read this section. Scroll past and read the Introduction.section instead. We all have choices, some of us make good, some of us bad.. "

I hope you keep well.

Given ongoing revelations about after effects Covid, I suspect it'll keep being a thing for the rest of our lives. I prefer to keep my eyes open.

By *ADY GOODWITCHWoman 51 weeks ago

Happy Town;-)

Just wait for the next man made plandemic !!! Billions have died over the just from the jab alone, I don't think I should get into it on here tho

By *2000ManMan 51 weeks ago

Worthing

Ask kurt russell...he had a thing.

"For some of us with no immune system the virus and its strains are still very much relevant. Just had a booster (now my 7th) and will continue taking them if it helps protect me from or stops me getting incredibly ill ifni was to get it..

See people questioning why is this still here.. gotnan idea for you... don't read this section. Scroll past and read the Introduction.section instead. We all have choices, some of us make good, some of us bad.. "

Plus it's not only covid you'd have problems with

By *anes HubbyCouple 51 weeks ago

Babbacombe Torquay

"Just wait for the next man made plandemic !!! Billions have died over the just from the jab alone, I don't think I should get into it on here tho "

Pure comedy

Manchester (she/her)

"Just wait for the next man made plandemic !!! Billions have died over the just from the jab alone, I don't think I should get into it on here tho "

I do like how making up a word by adding a letter seems to be a sign of knowing something in some sectors.

Chez/Sheff

[Removed by poster at 19/05/23 15:21:23]

Chez/Sheff

"Billions have died over the just from the jab alone"

Please show working for this. I was not aware that the global population had dropped sharply.

All the figures I can find show we exceeded 8billion in nov 2022. Multiple billions dying would be in excess of 1/4 of the global population and quite frankly I think we’d notice.

Tin town

"Billions have died over the just from the jab alone

Please show working for this. I was not aware that the global population had dropped sharply.

All the figures I can find show we exceeded 8billion in nov 2022. Multiple billions dying would be in excess of 1/4 of the global population and quite frankly I think we’d notice."

Havent you noticed how quiet the roads have been lately?

Chez/Sheff

Frankly, no! There’s bloody people everywhere!

By *ikeybr0Man 51 weeks ago

Newport

In fairness, there are a fair few excess non covid deaths according to ONS. Tens of thousands in U.K though, not billions.

By *esmond and Molly JonesCouple 51 weeks ago

Watford

It's about time the virus topic was killed off. It's over.

Tin town

[Removed by poster at 19/05/23 17:33:05]

By *woodcplCouple 51 weeks ago

Borehamwood

"It's about time the virus topic was killed off. It's over."

Indeed- it’s a tickly throat now so not even worth debating

By *cnugatugMan 51 weeks ago

Chatham

Covid is still a very real and very deadly virus which we haven't actually beaten so maybe it should still be up for discussion in every place as it gen affects everything

By *lik and PaulCouple 51 weeks ago

Flagrante

"It's about time the virus topic was killed off. It's over.

Indeed- it’s a tickly throat now so not even worth debating "

Or 2 weeks laid up unable to function without a lot of help as happened to me a few weeks ago and still not fully recovered.

[Removed by poster at 19/05/23 19:14:13]

By *lex D.Man 51 weeks ago

London

Maybe it should be renamed 'Health' instead of 'Virus' given how health e.g. co-morbidities played a significant part in how the population responded to the SARS-CoV-2. That way we can still talk about 'the virus' but also discuss other health matters such as the type II diabetes epidemic.

By *riel13Woman 51 weeks ago

Northampton

I don't understand why you care

By *ools and the brainCouple 51 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Maybe it should be renamed 'Health' instead of 'Virus' given how health e.g. co-morbidities played a significant part in how the population responded to the SARS-CoV-2. That way we can still talk about 'the virus' but also discuss other health matters such as the type II diabetes epidemic."

By *naswingdressWoman 50 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Maybe it should be renamed 'Health' instead of 'Virus' given how health e.g. co-morbidities played a significant part in how the population responded to the SARS-CoV-2. That way we can still talk about 'the virus' but also discuss other health matters such as the type II diabetes epidemic."

Given the other content that thrives here, I suspect any health advice given would be the opposite of what you'd want to do.

By *csheffMan 50 weeks ago

Sheffield

"Covid is still a very real and very deadly virus which we haven't actually beaten so maybe it should still be up for discussion in every place as it gen affects everything "

I don't think very deadly is an accurate description of the current virus.

By *ackformore100Man 50 weeks ago

Tin town

"Covid is still a very real and very deadly virus which we haven't actually beaten so maybe it should still be up for discussion in every place as it gen affects everything

I don't think very deadly is an accurate description of the current virus."

Well. For those it helps kill its pretty deadly. Isnt the point, like all biology, that everyones responses to any disease or infection is different? . Some arent affected at all, some are mild, some serious and some sadly die as a consequence. Thankfully it seems very few.

By *iguystoke71Man 50 weeks ago

longton

because the moderators and owners of fabswingers are completely out of touch.they don't even allow you to mention the word p*papers even though they are perfectly legal and you can buy them from shops.also if you question any of there decisions or dare to disagree with something they do you end up being banned from forums because moderators act like spoilt brats who've spat out their dummies

By *ch WellMan 50 weeks ago

Scotland

"I don’t understand why this is still being talked about on a swinging site??because the moderators and owners of fabswingers are completely out of touch.they don't even allow you to mention the word p*papers even though they are perfectly legal and you can buy them from shops.also if you question any of there decisions or dare to disagree with something they do you end up being banned from forums because moderators act like spoilt brats who've spat out their dummies "

Or maybe, now I'm just speaking as a lowly healthcare professional rather than a sex site expert such as yourself but maybe it could just be that COVID is actually still very relevant to millions? If however you and the OP feel it isn't relevant to you then there is the very simple option of keeping your daft noses out

longton

"Covid is still a very real and very deadly virus which we haven't actually beaten so maybe it should still be up for discussion in every place as it gen affects everything "
ebola is very real and still out there so is monkey pox and aids but there isn't a forum page for these though is there.covid is no worse than the flu and even the WHO have declared it to be no longer a major concern

longton

"I don’t understand why this is still being talked about on a swinging site??because the moderators and owners of fabswingers are completely out of touch.they don't even allow you to mention the word p*papers even though they are perfectly legal and you can buy them from shops.also if you question any of there decisions or dare to disagree with something they do you end up being banned from forums because moderators act like spoilt brats who've spat out their dummies

Or maybe, now I'm just speaking as a lowly healthcare professional rather than a sex site expert such as yourself but maybe it could just be that COVID is actually still very relevant to millions? If however you and the OP feel it isn't relevant to you then there is the very simple option of keeping your daft noses out"

the WHO are medical professionals and they have declared it no longer a major concern and downgraded it.so are they wrong!!!I'm sure they have more knowledge than you!!!

longton

I'm expecting my ban from forums very soon because I dare to criticise people who are obviously moderators or site supporters.oh I'm so scared.

longton

longton

-------

The WHO actually released a statement recently that Covid is "No Longer a Global Emergency...""

exactly but they obviously don't know anything according to some people on here!!!

longton

I’ve had the vaccinations and the flu vax too - what I came back with was the same symptoms as I had last year only worse. I used an antigen test (2 different ones) and the test was clear. Now what isn’t clear to most people is the liquid in the test kits is developed to cause a reaction with the known variants. The only way to detect unknown variants is PCR - if the tests are inconclusive they are re-ran and if they remain out of scope then journey triangulation is done to see who else on your travel path is resulting inconclusive. Without testing the vaccines will become weaker. It is only an aggressive strain of the flu virus but again the flu vax is useless if they can’t work out how to medicate for it. Anyway as anyone found a hangover cure yet?? The symptoms to covid are very similar to other colds or flu in a lot of people so how can you be sure without a test?

My jab symptoms were like a hangover, if we are basing it on that I've had covid most weekends

You'll never convince some people that they haven't got it irrespective of no test available and they're just trying to keep this fully downgraded pandemic going. The pandemic is over globally officially but the scare mongering is still highly contagious and expanding "

well said.

Tin town

For those who keep repeating the line about "scaremongering".. I admit i dont watch a load of news but where are you seeing any scaremongering? I dont see it? I see folks who choose to be cautious... Usually a bit older or chineser wearing masks sometimes... Other than that i dont really see anyone scaremongering or being scared? Are you the ones doing the scaremongering?

Manchester (she/her)

"For those who keep repeating the line about "scaremongering".. I admit i dont watch a load of news but where are you seeing any scaremongering? I dont see it? I see folks who choose to be cautious... Usually a bit older or chineser wearing masks sometimes... Other than that i dont really see anyone scaremongering or being scared? Are you the ones doing the scaremongering? "

It is rather strange, the accusation, given that everything is open and everyone can do what they want. The only places I hear discussions of Covid are in places where I would expect to hear such discussions, such as a forum section dedicated to it.

By *ndycoinsMan 50 weeks ago

Buxton

Keeping the covid hysteria going is just a new "project fear".its the politics of fear to try and control the people.I'm still laughing at all the pro lockdown fanatics who are now (predictably) the first and loudest to complain about paying the consequences of that policy,nhs backlogs,doctors/dentists backlogs,1/2 a trillion £s quantitive easing contributing to inflation,economic damage,national debt increase to pay for furlough and the predictable fraud(money written off because "hey,its onlt taxpayers money,who cares?)social and educational development of children put back a year at least,people dying because they missed an early diagnosis or had treatment/operations cancelled/delayed.Politicians just tried to con people into thinking they could do something to stop a type of FLU,they are'nt modern day Churchills,they just want you to believe they could do something useful.

Manchester (she/her)

"Keeping the covid hysteria going is just a new "project fear".its the politics of fear to try and control the people.I'm still laughing at all the pro lockdown fanatics who are now (predictably) the first and loudest to complain about paying the consequences of that policy,nhs backlogs,doctors/dentists backlogs,1/2 a trillion £s quantitive easing contributing to inflation,economic damage,national debt increase to pay for furlough and the predictable fraud(money written off because "hey,its onlt taxpayers money,who cares?)social and educational development of children put back a year at least,people dying because they missed an early diagnosis or had treatment/operations cancelled/delayed.Politicians just tried to con people into thinking they could do something to stop a type of FLU,they are'nt modern day Churchills,they just want you to believe they could do something useful."

And yet, you bumped this thread.

By *ch WellMan 50 weeks ago

Scotland

"I don’t understand why this is still being talked about on a swinging site??because the moderators and owners of fabswingers are completely out of touch.they don't even allow you to mention the word p*papers even though they are perfectly legal and you can buy them from shops.also if you question any of there decisions or dare to disagree with something they do you end up being banned from forums because moderators act like spoilt brats who've spat out their dummies

Or maybe, now I'm just speaking as a lowly healthcare professional rather than a sex site expert such as yourself but maybe it could just be that COVID is actually still very relevant to millions? If however you and the OP feel it isn't relevant to you then there is the very simple option of keeping your daft noses outthe WHO are medical professionals and they have declared it no longer a major concern and downgraded it.so are they wrong!!!I'm sure they have more knowledge than you!!!"

I don't recall them saying it was over

Manchester (she/her)

Or maybe, now I'm just speaking as a lowly healthcare professional rather than a sex site expert such as yourself but maybe it could just be that COVID is actually still very relevant to millions? If however you and the OP feel it isn't relevant to you then there is the very simple option of keeping your daft noses outthe WHO are medical professionals and they have declared it no longer a major concern and downgraded it.so are they wrong!!!I'm sure they have more knowledge than you!!!

I don't recall them saying it was over"

Me neither, but then, I actually read the damn thing

By *atisfy janeWoman 50 weeks ago

Torquay

"Keeping the covid hysteria going is just a new "project fear".its the politics of fear to try and control the people.I'm still laughing at all the pro lockdown fanatics who are now (predictably) the first and loudest to complain about paying the consequences of that policy,nhs backlogs,doctors/dentists backlogs,1/2 a trillion £s quantitive easing contributing to inflation,economic damage,national debt increase to pay for furlough and the predictable fraud(money written off because "hey,its onlt taxpayers money,who cares?)social and educational development of children put back a year at least,people dying because they missed an early diagnosis or had treatment/operations cancelled/delayed.Politicians just tried to con people into thinking they could do something to stop a type of FLU,they are'nt modern day Churchills,they just want you to believe they could do something useful."

I love a bit of comedy

longton

Or maybe, now I'm just speaking as a lowly healthcare professional rather than a sex site expert such as yourself but maybe it could just be that COVID is actually still very relevant to millions? If however you and the OP feel it isn't relevant to you then there is the very simple option of keeping your daft noses outthe WHO are medical professionals and they have declared it no longer a major concern and downgraded it.so are they wrong!!!I'm sure they have more knowledge than you!!!

Me neither, but then, I actually read the damn thing "

no not over but number of deaths and hospital admissions are no longer anything to be concerned about and there are more things out there more deadly,so there is no real reason for this to be on fabswingers forums anymore.maybe forum pages for mental health and wellbeing instead would be more beneficial

Manchester (she/her)

Me neither, but then, I actually read the damn thing no not over but number of deaths and hospital admissions are no longer anything to be concerned about and there are more things out there more deadly,so there is no real reason for this to be on fabswingers forums anymore.maybe forum pages for mental health and wellbeing instead would be more beneficial "

I'm glad that's your opinion about Covid. You are entitled to it.

The mods or owners will ultimately decide if this section of the forum stays or goes.

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

People should be more concerned about diabetes, heart disease and cancer screening

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 50 weeks ago

Durham

"People should be more concerned about diabetes, heart disease and cancer screening"

They definitely shouldn't be ignored but covid is still killing 400 people a week. Have this forum means covid stuff doesn't end up in other forums and miff people who have no interest.

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

Me neither, but then, I actually read the damn thing no not over but number of deaths and hospital admissions are no longer anything to be concerned about and there are more things out there more deadly,so there is no real reason for this to be on fabswingers forums anymore.maybe forum pages for mental health and wellbeing instead would be more beneficial

The mods or owners will ultimately decide if this section of the forum stays or goes."

Yes, we all know that.

There are some very strange individuals involved with running this site.

longton

Me neither, but then, I actually read the damn thing no not over but number of deaths and hospital admissions are no longer anything to be concerned about and there are more things out there more deadly,so there is no real reason for this to be on fabswingers forums anymore.maybe forum pages for mental health and wellbeing instead would be more beneficial

The mods or owners will ultimately decide if this section of the forum stays or goes.

Yes, we all know that.

There are some very strange individuals involved with running this site."

By *aekaeWoman 50 weeks ago

Between a cock and a soft place

You believe Covid is a type of flu?

By *mp411Man 50 weeks ago

chester

"Keeping the covid hysteria going is just a new "project fear".its the politics of fear to try and control the people.I'm still laughing at all the pro lockdown fanatics who are now (predictably) the first and loudest to complain about paying the consequences of that policy,nhs backlogs,doctors/dentists backlogs,1/2 a trillion £s quantitive easing contributing to inflation,economic damage,national debt increase to pay for furlough and the predictable fraud(money written off because "hey,its onlt taxpayers money,who cares?)social and educational development of children put back a year at least,people dying because they missed an early diagnosis or had treatment/operations cancelled/delayed.Politicians just tried to con people into thinking they could do something to stop a type of FLU,they are'nt modern day Churchills,they just want you to believe they could do something useful.

You believe Covid is a type of flu? "

No flu is influenza

Covid is a type of cold

By *aekaeWoman 50 weeks ago

Between a cock and a soft place

"Keeping the covid hysteria going is just a new "project fear".its the politics of fear to try and control the people.I'm still laughing at all the pro lockdown fanatics who are now (predictably) the first and loudest to complain about paying the consequences of that policy,nhs backlogs,doctors/dentists backlogs,1/2 a trillion £s quantitive easing contributing to inflation,economic damage,national debt increase to pay for furlough and the predictable fraud(money written off because "hey,its onlt taxpayers money,who cares?)social and educational development of children put back a year at least,people dying because they missed an early diagnosis or had treatment/operations cancelled/delayed.Politicians just tried to con people into thinking they could do something to stop a type of FLU,they are'nt modern day Churchills,they just want you to believe they could do something useful.

You believe Covid is a type of flu?

No flu is influenza

Covid is a type of cold "

I'm equally astounded at that nonsense.

Do you have anything to support that belief?

By *ustyWoman 50 weeks ago

inverclyde

A new variant is now out....sore eyes bit like conjunctivitis

By *ill69888Couple 50 weeks ago

cheltenham

absolute rubbish. It is not a very deadly virus now at all. If it was, people would be dying in their droves of it, which isn’t the case. Have a look at the excess death rate…. These deaths are non covid related.

Covid is a mild/moderate cold for the vast majority of people.

By *otsossieMan 50 weeks ago

Chez/Sheff

"A new variant is now out....sore eyes bit like conjunctivitis "

I’m blaming hay fever tbh

Manchester (she/her)

"A new variant is now out....sore eyes bit like conjunctivitis

I’m blaming hay fever tbh"

I've seen several reports that one of the current variants cause conjunctivitis like symptoms. It's probably worth knowing that it might not be hayfever.

By *ikeybr0Man 50 weeks ago

Newport

If we’re seeing flu like symptoms in the winter variants, and hay fever like symptoms in the summer variants, I’d recommend everyone to ask their GP for a coinciditis test

Tin town

"If we’re seeing flu like symptoms in the winter variants, and hay fever like symptoms in the summer variants, I’d recommend everyone to ask their GP for a coinciditis test "

Whats a GP?

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 50 weeks ago

Reading

"If we’re seeing flu like symptoms in the winter variants, and hay fever like symptoms in the summer variants, I’d recommend everyone to ask their GP for a coinciditis test

Whats a GP? "

Ha ha ha.... I see my GP most weeks.

In the coffee house when he's walking his dog.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 50 weeks ago

Durham

"Covid is still a very real and very deadly virus which we haven't actually beaten so maybe it should still be up for discussion in every place as it gen affects everything absolute rubbish. It is not a very deadly virus now at all. If it was, people would be dying in their droves of it, which isn’t the case. Have a look at the excess death rate…. These deaths are non covid related.

Covid is a mild/moderate cold for the vast majority of people. "

Covid is still killing 400 people a week, much less than before but still a lot of people. So quite a lot of the excess deaths are still from covid, but yes non covid excess deaths are greater than pre covid. Why? Well that is another question with lots of different theories.

Manchester (she/her)

"If we’re seeing flu like symptoms in the winter variants, and hay fever like symptoms in the summer variants, I’d recommend everyone to ask their GP for a coinciditis test

Whats a GP?

"

I appreciate it's a lottery, but when I need medical attention, I get a call within a few days - and if I need to see my GP in person, it's less than a week from then.

Before 2020 I'd be lucky to get an appointment in under three weeks.

Tin town

Whats a GP?

"

You are 9th in the queue, your call is important to us... But not as important as the premium rate line we are keeping you waiting on for 15 minutes.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 50 weeks ago

Reading

Whats a GP?

You are 9th in the queue, your call is important to us... But not as important as the premium rate line we are keeping you waiting on for 15 minutes. "

Yep that about sums it up

» Add a new message to this topic