FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Covid 19

Covid 19

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *melie LAL OP   Woman 47 weeks ago

Peterborough

I finally succumbed to the virus. The silver lining is that I won't need a booster

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittleMissCaliWoman 47 weeks ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"I finally succumbed to the virus. The silver lining is that I won't need a booster "

I think they still recommend having it but after a certain amount of time.

Hope it does not hit you too badly.

By *allySlinkyWoman 47 weeks ago

Leeds

You can have a booster four weeks after Covid

By *naswingdressWoman 47 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Feel better soon

Peterborough

"I finally succumbed to the virus. The silver lining is that I won't need a booster

Hope it does not hit you too badly. "

It was weird that the symptoms kept changing. I'm fine now, thank you.

I won't need a booster until a new variant is out thanks to the B and T lymphocytes (antibodies, memory and killer cells).

Peterborough

"You can have a booster four weeks after Covid"

To be honest I wasn't going to have a booster again (Pfizer) due to my reaction to the last two. Besides, with vaccines they are always playing catch up with regards to their efficacy re mutations. Whereas your own immune system, following infection, is on point.

I'm not advocating for others not to have the booster. I work on the basis of "make an informed decision".

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 47 weeks ago

Durham

"I finally succumbed to the virus. The silver lining is that I won't need a booster

I won't need a booster until a new variant is out thanks to the B and T lymphocytes (antibodies, memory and killer cells)."

Glad you are feeling better. How did you know which variant you had?

Peterborough

"Feel better soon "

Thank you. It has passed now

Peterborough

I won't need a booster until a new variant is out thanks to the B and T lymphocytes (antibodies, memory and killer cells).

Glad you are feeling better. How did you know which variant you had?"

I don't need to know.

By *hagTonightMan 47 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

Get well soon

Peterborough

"Get well soon "

All's well. It took three weeks though.

By *hironMan 43 weeks ago

Leamington Spa

The problem with COVID vaccines...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJoi4hGpqa8

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 42 weeks ago

Reading

"The problem with COVID vaccines...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJoi4hGpqa8"

Ah YouTube, that provider of so much credible medical evidence

By *hironMan 42 weeks ago

Leamington Spa

Ah YouTube, that provider of so much credible medical evidence "

Try giving a critique on the content not the delivery platform.

It would be far more interesting to hear your opinion of the video...cos you did watch it before you posted your highly witty and skillfully crafted reply?

As no mainstream media will cover anything but the scripted narrative handed to them by the government, its only sites like youtube you can find additional information.

Out of interest, what are your go to sources for trusted information?

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 42 weeks ago

Durham

It would be far more interesting to hear your opinion of the video...cos you did watch it before you posted your highly witty and skillfully crafted reply?

As no mainstream media will cover anything but the scripted narrative handed to them by the government, its only sites like youtube you can find additional information.

Out of interest, what are your go to sources for trusted information? "

What this guys' qualifications. He provides zero evidence of anything he says in the few minutes I watched. I an a research scientist in my job and I would say as a reputable source of reliable information I would say youtube is pretty much bottom of the list along with face book telegram and bitchute.

By *ikeybr0Man 42 weeks ago

Newport

BMJ have some great peer reviewed studies on myocarditis & the links to mRNA vaccines.

Durham

"BMJ have some great peer reviewed studies on myocarditis & the links to mRNA vaccines. "

They also have even more linking covid infection with mycocarditis. They also have plenty linking myocarditis with birth control pills, vaping, smoking, smoking, air travel, coal and other carbon inhalation, traffic fumes too.

Newport

"BMJ have some great peer reviewed studies on myocarditis & the links to mRNA vaccines.

They also have even more linking covid infection with mycocarditis. They also have plenty linking myocarditis with birth control pills, vaping, smoking, smoking, air travel, coal and other carbon inhalation, traffic fumes too."

Nice one, but I was replying to someone’s comment on the topic of vaccine injury.

By *mp411Man 42 weeks ago

chester

"BMJ have some great peer reviewed studies on myocarditis & the links to mRNA vaccines.

They also have even more linking covid infection with mycocarditis. They also have plenty linking myocarditis with birth control pills, vaping, smoking, smoking, air travel, coal and other carbon inhalation, traffic fumes too."

If that’s the case linking myocarditis with daily life (traffic fumes,birth control pills,air travel ect) then why is it only since the jabby jab there been a massive increase in cases?…… can’t be the jabby jab “safe and effective”…….

Must be climate change

Durham

They also have even more linking covid infection with mycocarditis. They also have plenty linking myocarditis with birth control pills, vaping, smoking, smoking, air travel, coal and other carbon inhalation, traffic fumes too.

If that’s the case linking myocarditis with daily life (traffic fumes,birth control pills,air travel ect) then why is it only since the jabby jab there been a massive increase in cases?…… can’t be the jabby jab “safe and effective”…….

Must be climate change "

There has been an increase in myocarditis because pretty much everyone has been infected with covid usually multiple times.

Newport

Must be climate change

There has been an increase in myocarditis because pretty much everyone has been infected with covid usually multiple times. "

Also, vaccine injury.

By *ldgeezermeMan 42 weeks ago

Newcastle

Must be climate change

There has been an increase in myocarditis because pretty much everyone has been infected with covid usually multiple times. "

myocarditis has been reported as a problem after vaccination 411 times out of over 15 million vaccinations, and over 80% make a full recovery

myocarditis has been reported following covid 19 to a much greater degree

Sources

Lancet

BHF

Durham

Must be climate change

There has been an increase in myocarditis because pretty much everyone has been infected with covid usually multiple times.

Also, vaccine injury. "

There will be some from vaccination but they will be dwarfed by the cases from covid which in turn are dwarfed by natural cases. The vast majority of cases of myocarditis just happen with no real reason. There has been a constant rise in cases in the uk since 2004 no one is sure why. Could be better detection and could be more awareness.

Newport

Must be climate change

myocarditis has been reported as a problem after vaccination 411 times out of over 15 million vaccinations, and over 80% make a full recovery

myocarditis has been reported following covid 19 to a much greater degree

Sources

Lancet

BHF"

Post-COVID-19 vaccination

Reports of myocarditis and pericarditis following vaccination with COVID-19 vaccines have been received by the MHRA.

As of 23 November 2022, there have been 851 reports of myocarditis and 579 reports of pericarditis following the use of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine. There have been 251 reports of myocarditis and 149 reports of pericarditis following the use of the Moderna vaccine. Some cases have been reported following the use of the AstraZeneca vaccine but given the extensive use of AstraZeneca in the UK, these are thought to reflect the expected background incidence rate of myocarditis and pericarditis.

As of 23 November 2022, the overall reporting rate across all age groups for myocarditis following vaccination with the monovalent Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine was 10 reports per million doses; for pericarditis, it was 6 reports per million doses. For monovalent Moderna vaccine, the overall reporting rate for myocarditis was 14 reports per million doses; for pericarditis, it was 8 reports per million doses.

Source: gov.uk

Newport

Must be climate change

Also, vaccine injury.

There will be some from vaccination but they will be dwarfed by the cases from covid which in turn are dwarfed by natural cases. The vast majority of cases of myocarditis just happen with no real reason. There has been a constant rise in cases in the uk since 2004 no one is sure why. Could be better detection and could be more awareness."

To downplay vaccine injury and deaths when everyone was told it was safe and effective, I think is terrible, not just you but people everywhere. It’s proven to have taken lives now, whichever side of the fence of the fabricated vaxxer/anti vaxxer divide we sit, we should all be agreed it needs careful review.

Newcastle

Must be climate change

Also, vaccine injury.

There will be some from vaccination but they will be dwarfed by the cases from covid which in turn are dwarfed by natural cases. The vast majority of cases of myocarditis just happen with no real reason. There has been a constant rise in cases in the uk since 2004 no one is sure why. Could be better detection and could be more awareness.

To downplay vaccine injury and deaths when everyone was told it was safe and effective, I think is terrible, not just you but people everywhere. It’s proven to have taken lives now, whichever side of the fence of the fabricated vaxxer/anti vaxxer divide we sit, we should all be agreed it needs careful review. "

No one ever said ANY vaccine was 100% safe or 100% effective

Leamington Spa

"What this guys' qualifications. He provides zero evidence of anything he says in the few minutes I watched. I an a research scientist in my job and I would say as a reputable source of reliable information I would say youtube is pretty much bottom of the list along with face book telegram and bitchute."

This guys qualifications and or his knowledge were enough to warrant him being given time to make a presentation at the International Covid summit, hosted by the European parliament.

As this is not his only appearance at an EU parliament event, it would suggest he is more of a somebody rather than a nobody.

He made some very bold claims, particularly about Pfizer. Now, if his claims are wholly untrue, how come Pfizer have not sued him?

As i have already stated, the worlds mainstream media will not report on anything other the official narrative, which means the majority are only hearing one story.

The same control of the media was used to great effect by Joseph Goebbels in Nazi Germany btw.

And like the other poster, you ridicule yet you do not declare what you consider reliable sources of information.

As a research scientist, you seem quite narrow sighted. Dr David Martin is the source of information, not Youtube.

The fact you deem a delivery platform of information unreliable, which in turn means the subject matter is equally unreliable, makes your scientific approach, well, erm...rather bias. Forgive me if i'm wrong, but thats not very scientific.

Newcastle

"What this guys' qualifications. He provides zero evidence of anything he says in the few minutes I watched. I an a research scientist in my job and I would say as a reputable source of reliable information I would say youtube is pretty much bottom of the list along with face book telegram and bitchute.

This guys qualifications and or his knowledge were enough to warrant him being given time to make a presentation at the International Covid summit, hosted by the European parliament.

As this is not his only appearance at an EU parliament event, it would suggest he is more of a somebody rather than a nobody.

He made some very bold claims, particularly about Pfizer. Now, if his claims are wholly untrue, how come Pfizer have not sued him?

As i have already stated, the worlds mainstream media will not report on anything other the official narrative, which means the majority are only hearing one story.

The same control of the media was used to great effect by Joseph Goebbels in Nazi Germany btw.

And like the other poster, you ridicule yet you do not declare what you consider reliable sources of information.

As a research scientist, you seem quite narrow sighted. Dr David Martin is the source of information, not Youtube.

The fact you deem a delivery platform of information unreliable, which in turn means the subject matter is equally unreliable, makes your scientific approach, well, erm...rather bias. Forgive me if i'm wrong, but thats not very scientific. "

I claim my Godwin bonus

Leamington Spa

"I claim my Godwin bonus"

Consider your claim as paid in full!

It didn't feel like drawing comparisons to the war on terror or WMDs had enough impact.

Shame on me

By *eliusMan 42 weeks ago

Henlow

Out of interest, what are your go to sources for trusted information? "

Ah a YouTube watcher, a provider of so much credible medical evidence.

Leamington Spa

Out of interest, what are your go to sources for trusted information?

Ah a YouTube watcher, a provider of so much credible medical evidence."

“Everyone is a genius, but if you judge a fish by it’s ability to climb a tree, it will live it’s whole life believing it’s stupid”- Albert Einstein.

Newport

Must be climate change

Also, vaccine injury.

To downplay vaccine injury and deaths when everyone was told it was safe and effective, I think is terrible, not just you but people everywhere. It’s proven to have taken lives now, whichever side of the fence of the fabricated vaxxer/anti vaxxer divide we sit, we should all be agreed it needs careful review.

No one ever said ANY vaccine was 100% safe or 100% effective"

Every world leader and government advisor said the covid 19 vaccines were safe, and effective. Those who suspected they weren’t 100% safe and 100% effective were right, and are somehow still being criticised for thinking it.

Newcastle

Must be climate change

Also, vaccine injury.

Every world leader and government advisor said the covid 19 vaccines were safe, and effective. Those who suspected they weren’t 100% safe and 100% effective were right, and are somehow still being criticised for thinking it. "

They said they were 100% safe and 100% effective did they?

No

By *naswingdressWoman 42 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Must be climate change

Also, vaccine injury.

Every world leader and government advisor said the covid 19 vaccines were safe, and effective. Those who suspected they weren’t 100% safe and 100% effective were right, and are somehow still being criticised for thinking it.

They said they were 100% safe and 100% effective did they?

No"

It's a very common talking point on the sceptic/ awake side that "they" did. They meaning scientists, they meaning politicians, they meaning Fab posters, it's all conflated. It's the Nirvana fallacy at play again.

If something isn't perfect and doesn't do more than is promised, then it's dangerous.

If all people who speak in favour of a thing aren't correct now and for all time, then they're liars covering something up. Even if those people are not scientists and magically can't predict the future.

Strangely enough, the Nirvana fallacy only applies to the side they oppose, not the various predictions about herd immunity starting from April 2020, or the idea that everyone who's taken the vaccine will be dead within a month... a year... two years... eventual doom...

I prefer to live in the real world, where we see people making reasonable predictions based on what we know at the time and judging them on that standard. Where we all know that politicians lie or exaggerate no matter what they're talking about, and we all know that forum posters are not a good quality source for much at all.

Being wrong isn't bad per se. It's why people are wrong (did they look at the evidence appropriately and honestly? for example) and how they react to being wrong (did they admit it?) that matters. And it's not like the evidence is reliant upon Boris or Fauci or whoever - the evidence is the evidence, and can be examined for itself.

Leamington Spa

The real world is a unique construct that a person has created through their experiences and accrued knowledge. Its formulation runs alongside some accepted conditions and allows the individual to exist and in their eyes, have a rationale that will make sense of and aide progress in the world around them.

Every persons real world is slightly different. Admittedly, many share a lot of the same elements that make up their real world.

As our real worlds are all different, my world doesn't look or behave like yours, or theirs or his or hers, one can only conclude that there is no such thing as the real world.

This chaotic individualist landscape is the perfect breeding ground for everyone to have their nirvana fallacy. This pandemic combined with our perfect world solutions has turned the people against each other, creating a divide that will take many years to heal.

There is evidence that this pandemic was a deliberate act. There is evidence that this pandemic was natural event.

There is evidence that says the virus has infected 692 million people and killed 6.9 million. There is evidence that says those numbers were highly exaggerated.

I have to say at this point, if the virus was as deadly as Boris and co kept telling us on the 5pm address to the nation and if they really believed in the science and the daily data fed to us spreading terror and fear in equal measures, there would not have been any parties. I say they knew COVID was not as deadly as we were told.

Then we have the almost identical response by a large number of countries.

Everyone was singing from the hymn sheet. What works for one country may not lend itself well to another. Nevertheless the reaction was the same.

The response was not the decision of the presidents, prime ministers and premiers of the world. The response along with the science and the remedy was directed by people far more powerful than leaders of nations and puppet politicians.

Back to the evidence. The evidence pushed out by the governments through the MSM is the only evidence to be trusted. Evidence from any other source is misinformation, even if the evidence is provided by a professional who is seen as a leader in their field. Anybody, regardless of their credentials that does not adhere to the official narrative is a conspiracy theorist, spreader of lies and will not be allowed to have a voice on any platform, thus condemning them to the obscure media channels that are considered by most as playgrounds for complete nutters. Doctors and other health professionals unable to prescribe drugs that are very effective for treatment of respiratory conditions, instead they can only advise on vaccination, even though for many, against their better judgement.

Over time, we will see more evidence, conflicting evidence too, then we're back to square one, what evidence can be trusted, what side will we take and will we ever have the enough evidence to be pass judgement and right the wrongs? Information and evidence will be supplied to us by those that have a vested interest in a certain outcome and that information will not be wholly truthful, so people will still be divided and fighting each other, upholding what they believe is right. And that is by design, thats exactly what "they" want, cos whilst we're all distracted by living in our real worlds, we won't be paying attention to all the other shit they have in store for us.

Newcastle

"

The real world is a unique construct that a person has created through their experiences and accrued knowledge. Its formulation runs alongside some accepted conditions and allows the individual to exist and in their eyes, have a rationale that will make sense of and aide progress in the world around them.

Every persons real world is slightly different. Admittedly, many share a lot of the same elements that make up their real world.

As our real worlds are all different, my world doesn't look or behave like yours, or theirs or his or hers, one can only conclude that there is no such thing as the real world.

This chaotic individualist landscape is the perfect breeding ground for everyone to have their nirvana fallacy. This pandemic combined with our perfect world solutions has turned the people against each other, creating a divide that will take many years to heal.

There is evidence that this pandemic was a deliberate act. There is evidence that this pandemic was natural event.

There is evidence that says the virus has infected 692 million people and killed 6.9 million. There is evidence that says those numbers were highly exaggerated.

I have to say at this point, if the virus was as deadly as Boris and co kept telling us on the 5pm address to the nation and if they really believed in the science and the daily data fed to us spreading terror and fear in equal measures, there would not have been any parties. I say they knew COVID was not as deadly as we were told.

Everyone was singing from the hymn sheet. What works for one country may not lend itself well to another. Nevertheless the reaction was the same.

The response was not the decision of the presidents, prime ministers and premiers of the world. The response along with the science and the remedy was directed by people far more powerful than leaders of nations and puppet politicians.

Back to the evidence. The evidence pushed out by the governments through the MSM is the only evidence to be trusted. Evidence from any other source is misinformation, even if the evidence is provided by a professional who is seen as a leader in their field. Anybody, regardless of their credentials that does not adhere to the official narrative is a conspiracy theorist, spreader of lies and will not be allowed to have a voice on any platform, thus condemning them to the obscure media channels that are considered by most as playgrounds for complete nutters. Doctors and other health professionals unable to prescribe drugs that are very effective for treatment of respiratory conditions, instead they can only advise on vaccination, even though for many, against their better judgement.

Over time, we will see more evidence, conflicting evidence too, then we're back to square one, what evidence can be trusted, what side will we take and will we ever have the enough evidence to be pass judgement and right the wrongs? Information and evidence will be supplied to us by those that have a vested interest in a certain outcome and that information will not be wholly truthful, so people will still be divided and fighting each other, upholding what they believe is right. And that is by design, thats exactly what "they" want, cos whilst we're all distracted by living in our real worlds, we won't be paying attention to all the other shit they have in store for us."

tl;dr

ChatGPT can spout pretentious crap with the best of them

Leamington Spa

"ChatGPT can spout pretentious crap with the best of them"

If only closed minds came with closed mouths.

You’re not the stupidest person on the planet but you sure better hope he doesn’t die.

Newcastle

"ChatGPT can spout pretentious crap with the best of them

If only closed minds came with closed mouths.

You’re not the stupidest person on the planet but you sure better hope he doesn’t die."

I pray for your good health

Manchester (she/her)

"

Over time, we will see more evidence, conflicting evidence too, then we're back to square one, what evidence can be trusted, what side will we take and will we ever have the enough evidence to be pass judgement and right the wrongs? Information and evidence will be supplied to us by those that have a vested interest in a certain outcome and that information will not be wholly truthful, so people will still be divided and fighting each other, upholding what they believe is right. And that is by design, thats exactly what "they" want, cos whilst we're all distracted by living in our real worlds, we won't be paying attention to all the other shit they have in store for us."

I don't think you understood anything I wrote, given this response.

By *yan226Man 42 weeks ago

everywhere

"You can have a booster four weeks after Covid"

Why would you want a booster after having COVID, plus already taking jab and it didn't work lol.

everywhere

Must be climate change

Also, vaccine injury.

No one ever said ANY vaccine was 100% safe or 100% effective"

They did say I was 95% then 90% now I think we're down to about 30/40% after administering millions of jabs.

Adverse Health conditions from the jab by far out weight the conditions from contracting the virus naturally.

Ask your self this question.

Did you visually see a pandemic with your own eyes, (not what the TV tells you) your own eyes..? People dying in the street, body's everywhere in hospital etc?....

By *melie LAL OP   Woman 42 weeks ago

Peterborough

"You can have a booster four weeks after Covid

Why would you want a booster after having COVID, plus already taking jab and it didn't work lol.

"

The second part of your sentence is inaccurate. The vaccine doesn't prevent covid being caught but speeds up the immune system to fight it.

Newcastle

Must be climate change

Also, vaccine injury.

They did say I was 95% then 90% now I think we're down to about 30/40% after administering millions of jabs.

Adverse Health conditions from the jab by far out weight the conditions from contracting the virus naturally.

Did you visually see a pandemic with your own eyes, (not what the TV tells you) your own eyes..? People dying in the street, body's everywhere in hospital etc?.... "

ONS

"Vaccine effectiveness against COVID-19 mortality was 58.7% for a first dose, 88.6% for a second dose and 93.2% for a third dose.

Protection increases with the increase of doses and is high for the third dose or booster, as has been shown in previous research."

As for your dead and dying question, are you saying that the thousands of NHS staff were involved in some form of huge cover up?

Manchester (she/her)

Must be climate change

Also, vaccine injury.

Did you visually see a pandemic with your own eyes, (not what the TV tells you) your own eyes..? People dying in the street, body's everywhere in hospital etc?.... "

Ah, argument by peekaboo.

Mummy covers my eyes. Mummy ceases to exist.

Most of us develop a notion that the world exists beyond our field of vision before we start school...

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS 42 weeks ago

Stockport

Must be climate change

Also, vaccine injury.

So if I've not seen it with my own eyes it doesn't exist? Bye bye giraffes. No such thing as pineapple trees. The Indian Ocean? Just a story. I've never shaken hands with Putin, so the entire history of Russia is a lie, there is no such place, all the news reports are just an elaborate pretence aimed solely at me because I'm the only person that actually exists...

If you genuinely believed the "it's a lie unless I personally witness it" line, you would be unable to function as a human being in society. And in any case, have you thought that the people who sold you that line might have been lying? It's all a scam to prevent you seeing the reality of the situation? That your every single move is controlled by shadowy forces? That even this very post that you are reading now this second is a deception?

Newcastle

I've been getting a few PMs on this, wonder why they don't come out into the open

Could it be because they mentioned Big Pharma?

Manchester (she/her)

"I've been getting a few PMs on this, wonder why they don't come out into the open

Could it be because they mentioned Big Pharma?"

It's apparently been a problem the whole time this forum has existed.

I say apparently because getting past my filters is impossible

everywhere

They also have even more linking covid infection with mycocarditis. They also have plenty linking myocarditis with birth control pills, vaping, smoking, smoking, air travel, coal and

other carbon inhalation, traffic fumes too.

Must be climate change

Also, vaccine injury.

Did you visually see a pandemic with your own eyes, (not what the TV tells you) your own eyes..? People dying in the street, body's everywhere in hospital etc?....

ONS

"Vaccine effectiveness against COVID-19 mortality was 58.7% for a first dose, 88.6% for a second dose and 93.2% for a third dose.

Protection increases with the increase of doses and is high for the third dose or booster, as has been shown in previous research."

As for your dead and dying question, are you saying that the thousands of NHS staff were involved in some form of huge cover up?"

4 family members work in the hospital local to me. There were COVID cases obviously, but when your testing everyone even day patients your Gona get numbers. But there wasn't massive mortality rates. I had 2 trips to a/e during COVID with a broken foot. And was my quickest hospital experience to date. They were that quite the nurse never left me during the whole process.

There was 4 a/e nurse all stood on there phone chatting about the upcoming weekend lol. At the height of a pandemic. I'm not saying nurses perse were involved in any cover up, but high level staff on the board yes, there was a massive financial incentive to have high COVID cases yes that's a proven fact.

Mortality rate in the vaccinated is increasing ATM, more than there ever was with COVID that's a fact also.

Heart attack at stroke numbers are through the roof, also thrombosis.

It's just seems any one who took the vaccine will no entertain anything other than the vaccines is the best thing ever. Think it's called (cognitive dissonance) I believe.

Same things happening now with the big push on LGBT+-?xyzacd bullshit attacking our kids. Anyone who's speaks out against it is discredited.

To be clear I don't care what people are into jst don't push it on our kids

Newcastle

They also have even more linking covid infection with mycocarditis. They also have plenty linking myocarditis with birth control pills, vaping, smoking, smoking, air travel, coal and

Must be climate change

Also, vaccine injury.

ONS

As for your dead and dying question, are you saying that the thousands of NHS staff were involved in some form of huge cover up?

4 family members work in the hospital local to me. There were COVID cases obviously, but when your testing everyone even day patients your Gona get numbers. But there wasn't massive mortality rates. I had 2 trips to a/e during COVID with a broken foot. And was my quickest hospital experience to date. They were that quite the nurse never left me during the whole process.

There was 4 a/e nurse all stood on there phone chatting about the upcoming weekend lol. At the height of a pandemic. I'm not saying nurses perse were involved in any cover up, but high level staff on the board yes, there was a massive financial incentive to have high COVID cases yes that's a proven fact.

Mortality rate in the vaccinated is increasing ATM, more than there ever was with COVID that's a fact also.

It's just seems any one who took the vaccine will no entertain anything other than the vaccines is the best thing ever. Think it's called (cognitive dissonance) I believe.

Same things happening now with the big push on LGBT+-?xyzacd bullshit attacking our kids. Anyone who's speaks out against it is discredited.

"

Ah yes, cognitive dissonance, only works one way I believe

Manchester (she/her)

Must be climate change

Also, vaccine injury.

ONS

"

I'm all in favour of giving children a range of experiences and letting them make their own mind up about sexuality.

Which means more than just shoving heterosexuality down their throat, it means being aware of and open to all kinds of different things.

I'm not sure what in God's name that has to do with medical care, though. For medical care, I support Gillick competency - a competent parent or caregiver should decide what's in the best interests of a child until the age where it's determined that they can make a reasonable decision for themselves with guidance. Below or at the age of Gillick competency, courts can intervene where caregivers are making very irrational decisions.

Somewhere between Gillick competency and adulthood, if people want to make stupid choices, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else, then have at it.

By *I TwoCouple 42 weeks ago

Cookstown

"

Two neighbours and three acquaintances and a hospital ICU full of people coughing their guts out in ventilators

Maybe it was a dream

Manchester (she/her)

"

Two neighbours and three acquaintances and a hospital ICU full of people coughing their guts out in ventilators

Maybe it was a dream"

I didn't see any vaccine injury.

Does that mean vaccine injury is fake, promoted by people with special interests?

I mean, that's the logic, isn't it?

(Fortunately I have cognitive development beyond a preschooler and understand that things happen which I can't immediately see in front of my eyes)

Newcastle

Why am I getting so many PMs, it's almost as if they're afraid of public scrutiny

Surely not

Newport

What are the thoughts of the people in your inbox? Mostly disagreeing with you?

It’s because not everyone is photo verified therefore can’t post publicly, I get a fair few PM’s after commenting on threads like this, never negative apart from one chap who accused me of manslaughter for politely declining the offer of a covid jab. Take from that what you will.

Newcastle

I've had the abusive followed by a block, that's how strong their case was

I've had very spurious excuses why they cant post here

But I suspect most are afraid of public scrutiny, even though they tell me how wonderful and insightful they are

Peterborough

"You can have a booster four weeks after Covid

The second part of your sentence is inaccurate. The vaccine doesn't prevent covid being caught but speeds up the immune system to fight it."

Talking about unwanted messages, someone laughed at this post. I obviously don't deserve letters after my name

By *estivalMan 42 weeks ago

borehamwood

"What are the thoughts of the people in your inbox? Mostly disagreeing with you?

It’s because not everyone is photo verified therefore can’t post publicly, I get a fair few PM’s after commenting on threads like this, never negative apart from one chap who accused me of manslaughter for politely declining the offer of a covid jab. Take from that what you will. "

think i got a message from the same person a cpl of months ago just replied with a pic of my arse

Newport

"What are the thoughts of the people in your inbox? Mostly disagreeing with you?

It’s because not everyone is photo verified therefore can’t post publicly, I get a fair few PM’s after commenting on threads like this, never negative apart from one chap who accused me of manslaughter for politely declining the offer of a covid jab. Take from that what you will. think i got a message from the same person a cpl of months ago just replied with a pic of my arse"

I was abroad enjoying the same freedoms people like that tried to stop me from having at the time, which was quite ironic.

Newport

"I've had the abusive followed by a block, that's how strong their case was

I've had very spurious excuses why they cant post here

But I suspect most are afraid of public scrutiny, even though they tell me how wonderful and insightful they are"

For what it’s worth, being in your 60’s, I support your decision to get vaccinated. My decision was based on me being in my mid 30’s with no underlying conditions and I’m sure you’ll support mine too.

I don’t know where there’s such debate over it all to be honest.

everywhere

Must be climate change

Also, vaccine injury.

ONS

I'm all in favour of giving children a range of experiences and letting them make their own mind up about sexuality.

Which means more than just shoving heterosexuality down their throat, it means being aware of and open to all kinds of different things.

I'm not sure what in God's name that has to do with medical care, though. For medical care, I support Gillick competency - a competent parent or caregiver should decide what's in the best interests of a child until the age where it's determined that they can make a reasonable decision for themselves with guidance. Below or at the age of Gillick competency, courts can intervene where caregivers are making very irrational decisions.

Somewhere between Gillick competency and adulthood, if people want to make stupid choices, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else, then have at it."

If you read my comment properly, it's being pushed on us the way COVID was/is.

I can tell you totally up for that push on kids hence your pronouns

What age is reasonable ?

Manchester (she/her)

"

What age is reasonable ?

"

Covid was pushed on us? As far as I can tell Covid is an illness, caused by a virus, which exists regardless of whether we accept it or not.

Different gender expressions exist whether you think they're acceptable or not.

And... I have pronouns on a site for people over 18, therefore I push stuff on kids?

That makes no fucking sense

Gillick competency depends on the individual child.

I also don't oppose younger children being involved in making their own medical decisions, with parents (or medical staff, or both) having veto.

We need to prepare children for adulthood, not lock them away in what we think is safe and then let them loose on their 18th birthday. That seems like setting them up for failure - and, in the case of children who may be gender and sexuality diverse, setting them up for a lifetime of mental health problems caused by being fucked up by being forced into a cishet straitjacket.

Newport

"

Maybe it was a dream

Does that mean vaccine injury is fake, promoted by people with special interests?

(Fortunately I have cognitive development beyond a preschooler and understand that things happen which I can't immediately see in front of my eyes)"

Your family member was a victim of vaccine injury were they not?

Manchester (she/her)

"

Maybe it was a dream

(Fortunately I have cognitive development beyond a preschooler and understand that things happen which I can't immediately see in front of my eyes)

Your family member was a victim of vaccine injury were they not? "

Mmhm.

A side effect that's so rare it's usually taken up by horseshit grifters.

However, it should be obvious from context that I'm following a line of logic, rather than actually arguing that adverse effects actually exist.

If Covid doesn't exist because people aren't dying in front of you, then vaccine injury doesn't exist because you don't see jibby jabby clot shot strokes right in front of you. Neither are true.

By *innerforthreeMan 42 weeks ago

London/herts

Must be climate change

Also, vaccine injury.

Actually yes.

When I drove my wife, early 40s healthy no underlying conditions to North Middlesex hospital, when she couldn't breathe and we were told an ambulance would take several hours.

When we got there it was like a casualty clearing centre. Early April 2020

We were basically told if she went in, 50 50 with your were coming out alive.

Also my childminders parent mid 60s, gone within days of each other.

So I have limited time for fcukwits who question the whole thing. Feel free to refuse a vaccine but covid denial should be a criminal offence.

everywhere

"

What age is reasonable ?

Covid was pushed on us? As far as I can tell Covid is an illness, caused by a virus, which exists regardless of whether we accept it or not.

And... I have pronouns on a site for people over 18, therefore I push stuff on kids?

I also don't oppose younger children being involved in making their own medical decisions, with parents (or medical staff, or both) having veto.

We need to prepare children for adulthood, not lock them away in what we think is safe and then let them loose on their 18th birthday. That seems like setting them up for failure - and, in the case of children who may be gender and sexuality diverse, setting them up for a lifetime of mental health problems caused by being fucked up by being forced into a cishet straitjacket."

How can children be sexually diverse. Wtf !!

How can kids at 16 have the capacity to make a decision like gender reassignment or the like at that age, how can they understand that they will be basically medically castrated, how can they understand the potential of a life time of infection. On hormones puberty blockers etc etc. Hope you don't have kids.

Half the kids born in the last 25 years dont even know what planet there on.

Forgive me I meant vaccine! And yeah was pushed on us. We were banging pots for nurse then a few month later the unvaxxed were getting the sack!

All the while it done nothing to stop transmission!

Now if you get COVID you don't need to isolate haha.

Youll find out soon enough when your immune system falls out your arse.

Manchester (she/her)

"

What age is reasonable ?

We need to prepare children for adulthood, not lock them away in what we think is safe and then let them loose on their 18th birthday. That seems like setting them up for failure - and, in the case of children who may be gender and sexuality diverse, setting them up for a lifetime of mental health problems caused by being fucked up by being forced into a cishet straitjacket.

How can kids at 16 have the capacity to make a decision like gender reassignment or the like at that age, how can they understand that they will be basically medically castrated, how can they understand the potential of a life time of infection. On hormones puberty blockers etc etc. Hope you don't have kids.

Forgive me I meant vaccine! And yeah was pushed on us. We were banging pots for nurse then a few month later the unvaxxed were getting the sack!

"

So you're telling me children don't have senses of who they are? C'mon, don't be ridiculous.

Your understanding of transgender healthcare is about as credible as your understanding of immunology. I won't waste my time.

everywhere

Must be climate change

Also, vaccine injury.

Actually yes.

When I drove my wife, early 40s healthy no underlying conditions to North Middlesex hospital, when she couldn't breathe and we were told an ambulance would take several hours.

So I have limited time for fcukwits who question the whole thing. Feel free to refuse a vaccine but covid denial should be a criminal offence."

April 2020 they putting people straight on to ventilators.

Now known to have adverse effects that's why most people dont come off ventilators alive.

Have any of even done any research,

Reading the papers or bbc1 news doesnt count as research.

Manchester (she/her)

Must be climate change

Also, vaccine injury.

Actually yes.

So I have limited time for fcukwits who question the whole thing. Feel free to refuse a vaccine but covid denial should be a criminal offence.

Now known to have adverse effects that's why most people dont come off ventilators alive.

Reading the papers or bbc1 news doesnt count as research. "

Oh noes, medicine learned more about a new disease and learned to treat ir better. Conspiracy!

London/herts

"

What age is reasonable ?

So you're telling me children don't have senses of who they are? C'mon, don't be ridiculous.

Your understanding of transgender healthcare is about as credible as your understanding of immunology. I won't waste my time."

Call me a gender critical terf but the number of kids with autism, adhd or with other mental health issues or who are just plain gay being "treated" at the Tavistock and other centres is disgusting.

Am sure its related to the destruction and underfunding of mental health services in the country.

When it's easier to get a referral there than for CAMHS something is seriously wrong.

Oh and my immune system is just fine....well until Bill Gates activates then nano bots obvs....

everywhere

Must be climate change

Also, vaccine injury.

Actually yes.

Oh noes, medicine learned more about a new disease and learned to treat ir better. Conspiracy!"

What lol

London/herts

"

Reading the papers or bbc1 news doesnt count as research. "

If you need to be on a ventilator you are seriously ill

They dont put you on one for a laugh.

Love to see the link for this....

everywhere

"

Love to see the link for this...."

Go look up Dr Peter McCullough he explains it all.

everywhere

"

Love to see the link for this...."

I'm not saying people didnt get I'll with COVID.

About 600,000 die of the flu every year for the the last 10 years maybe longer.

everywhere

"

What age is reasonable ?

Your understanding of transgender healthcare is about as credible as your understanding of immunology. I won't waste my time."

They may or may not.

But they don't have that capacity to make those life changing decisions

everywhere

"

What age is reasonable ?

That's rich coming from you. You've taking a vaccine you know nothing about... How foolish!

It takes 10 year plus to make a vaccine.

That was made over a long weekend ffs!

London/herts

"

Love to see the link for this....

Go look up Dr Peter McCullough he explains it all."

Theres a Dr McCullough he seems to be a bit of a quack, denied Covid could be transmitted asymptomatically, pushed various conspiracy theories and believed animal worming tablets were a valid treatment?

In fact he was described as

" elevating witnesses who sound smart but endorse unfounded therapies, we risk jeopardizing a century's work of medical progress."

That one? Because he sounds like a proper nutter.

Or is there a different doc of the same name?

London/herts

"

What age is reasonable ?

Your understanding of transgender healthcare is about as credible as your understanding of immunology. I won't waste my time.

That's rich coming from you. You've taking a vaccine you know nothing about... How foolish!

It takes 10 year plus to make a vaccine.

That was made over a long weekend ffs! "

No it doesnt. When the worlds scientists pool there resources to work together guess what....things happen quicker.

Stockport

"

What age is reasonable ?

Call me a gender critical terf but the number of kids with autism, adhd or with other mental health issues or who are just plain gay being "treated" at the Tavistock and other centres is disgusting.

Am sure its related to the destruction and underfunding of mental health services in the country.

When it's easier to get a referral there than for CAMHS something is seriously wrong.

Oh and my immune system is just fine....well until Bill Gates activates then nano bots obvs....

"

You are a gender critical terf. And you know absolutely nothing about how difficult it is to get any form of treatment at the Tavistock or other centres. The waiting lists are currently four or five years long, just to get a first appointment, and continually getting longer. The Tavistock clinic is to be closed down, mainly because of trumped up complaints from "gender criticals" - this will leave no facility in England for under 18's to even get medical advice about gender matters, let alone any treatment.

As for your insinuation that kids with non-gender related mental issues have been getting gender reassignment treatment - this is just plain and simple total bullshit. Any person of any age in this country has by law to undergo a series of psychological examinations before any gender related treatment may be prescribed. Anybody who is receiving gender treatment has been certified as being sane and in full understanding of what they are doing.

Unlike for instance the zero regulation of permanent body disfigurement through piercings - girls as young as twelve routinely walk into branches of Claire's on any high street and get their ears, nose or lips pierced. From 18 young women can just buy all types of cosmetic surgery, having permanent effects on their bodies and faces, without even the slightest assessment of whether they even understand what they are asking for. And for "religious" reasons every single day there are operations carried out on the penises of baby boys, with a permanent effect upon the sexual satisfaction they will be able to achieve in adulthood. These operations are often carried out by people with no medical certification, and absolutely nobody consults the children to see if they wish to be mutilated in this way. Numerous studies by recognised medical organisations reveal that the median rate for complications to arise from circumcision is 1.5% - that is 15 in every thousand boys that are circumcised will have complications ranging from excessive bleeding, infection, glans damage, to permanent loss of sensation and micro penis.

So how about before you attack one of the most highly regulated branches of medical treatment, which has the smallest number of clinic spaces for of any condition in the UK, requires the highest level of psychiatric examination for of any type of medical intervention, has a lower regret rate than any other condition (including operations such as hip replacements, organ transplants and life saving heart surgery), and has been demonstrated to over full life reduce the costs upon the National Health Service that are otherwise caused through self harming and other mental problems arising through NOT getting help with gender related matters - go shout about unregulated cosmetic procedures and religion mandated procedures which cause damage to thousands of people every year and cost millions for the NHS to attempt to put right.

TLDR: Educate yourself before you pontificate about something of which you know less than nothing.

London/herts

"

W

What age is reasonable ?

You are a gender critical terf. And you know absolutely nothing about how difficult it is to get any form of treatment at the Tavistock or other centres. The waiting lists are currently four or five years long, just to get a first appointment, and continually getting longer. The Tavistock clinic is to be closed down, mainly because of trumped up complaints from "gender criticals" - this will leave no facility in England for under 18's to even get medical advice about gender matters, let alone any treatment.

As for your insinuation that kids with non-gender related mental issues have been getting gender reassignment treatment - this is just plain and simple total bullshit. Any person of any age in this country has by law to undergo a series of psychological examinations before any gender related treatment may be prescribed. Anybody who is receiving gender treatment has been certified as being sane and in full understanding of what they are doing.

Unlike for instance the zero regulation of permanent body disfigurement through piercings - girls as young as twelve routinely walk into branches of Claire's on any high street and get their ears, nose or lips pierced. From 18 young women can just buy all types of cosmetic surgery, having permanent effects on their bodies and faces, without even the slightest assessment of whether they even understand what they are asking for. And for "religious" reasons every single day there are operations carried out on the penises of baby boys, with a permanent effect upon the sexual satisfaction they will be able to achieve in adulthood. These operations are often carried out by people with no medical certification, and absolutely nobody consults the children to see if they wish to be mutilated in this way. Numerous studies by recognised medical organisations reveal that the median rate for complications to arise from circumcision is 1.5% - that is 15 in every thousand boys that are circumcised will have complications ranging from excessive bleeding, infection, glans damage, to permanent loss of sensation and micro penis.

So how about before you attack one of the most highly regulated branches of medical treatment, which has the smallest number of clinic spaces for of any condition in the UK, requires the highest level of psychiatric examination for of any type of medical intervention, has a lower regret rate than any other condition (including operations such as hip replacements, organ transplants and life saving heart surgery), and has been demonstrated to over full life reduce the costs upon the National Health Service that are otherwise caused through self harming and other mental problems arising through NOT getting help with gender related matters - go shout about unregulated cosmetic procedures and religion mandated procedures which cause damage to thousands of people every year and cost millions for the NHS to attempt to put right.

TLDR: Educate yourself before you pontificate about something of which you know less than nothing."

Wow you just compared my 12 year old daughter who got her ears pierced with a similar aged child taking puberty blockers.

Just wow.

Take a step back and re read it.

The state of mental healthcare in this country is a disaster, and you for one minute wont step back and notice the correlation of increasing mental health issues with kids wondering about who they are?

Stockport

"

W

What age is reasonable ?

TLDR: Educate yourself before you pontificate about something of which you know less than nothing.

Wow you just compared my 12 year old daughter who got her ears pierced with a similar aged child taking puberty blockers.

Just wow.

The state of mental healthcare in this country is a disaster, and you for one minute wont step back and notice the correlation of increasing mental health issues with kids wondering about who they are?

"

I suggest that you take a step back and re-read it. What I actually said is that there is zero regulation for your daughter getting her ears pierced. She can walk in from the street and get it done instantly, many shops will not even insist on getting any form of parental consent. And on her 18th birthday she can get size GG breast implants and trout lip fillers if she wants. Whereas a child getting puberty blockers is one of the most highly regulated processes in the United Kingdom, it is utterly impossible to get without a wait of between 2 and 5 years just to get an initial talk with a specialist, then a further wait of anything up to five years while getting psychological assessments before receiving any treatment whatsoever.

There is zero correlation between mental health issues and children having an increasing awareness of their gender identity. In the same way that there is zero correlation between mental health issues and young people becoming aware of their sexuality options. Or do you want to insinuate that "gay" is a mental illness? The only distress that is caused is due to young people finding that the world they live in is still systematically homophobic and transphobic.

By *alandNitaCouple 42 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"

I suggest that you take a step back and re-read it. What I actually said is that there is zero regulation for your daughter getting her ears pierced. She can walk in from the street and get it done instantly, many shops will not even insist on getting any form of parental consent. And on her 18th birthday she can get size GG breast implants and trout lip fillers if she wants. Whereas a child getting puberty blockers is one of the most highly regulated processes in the United Kingdom, it is utterly impossible to get without a wait of between 2 and 5 years just to get an initial talk with a specialist, then a further wait of anything up to five years while getting psychological assessments before receiving any treatment whatsoever.

There is zero correlation between mental health issues and children having an increasing awareness of their gender identity. In the same way that there is zero correlation between mental health issues and young people becoming aware of their sexuality options. Or do you want to insinuate that "gay" is a mental illness? The only distress that is caused is due to young people finding that the world they live in is still systematically homophobic and transphobic."

As the monther of a trans son, I couldn't have put this better.

Nita

London/herts

Sorry there is a huge amount of data showing trans kids have higher mental health issues than non trans kids. Obviously it's a bit chicken and egg, but treating the underlying issues rather than going down the transitioning route would be clearly the sensible choice.

And don't put words in my mouth, given many parents bizarrely would prefer their kids to be trans than gay.

We've seen at the high court the problems mermaids has with the gay community.

By *lym4realCouple 42 weeks ago

plymouth

Quite a interesting prog on Tv ages ago where a bunch of scientists did some brain scans over many many years ( doing their research) and found out much to their surprise that 25% of brains were classed as male and another 25% were classed as female and 50% were classed as Androgynous and are doing further research !! so science is now actually backing up ...

everywhere

"Sorry there is a huge amount of data showing trans kids have higher mental health issues than non trans kids. Obviously it's a bit chicken and egg, but treating the underlying issues rather than going down the transitioning route would be clearly the sensible choice.

And don't put words in my mouth, given many parents bizarrely would prefer their kids to be trans than gay.

We've seen at the high court the problems mermaids has with the gay community."

I don't think I've ever met anyone has a problem with the gay community.

Even the gay community had a problem with the push on the trans community ATM.

At end of the day if fully grow adult make the educated decision to transition. Fair play. But being pushed on kids is wrong in so many levels.

Think back to when we were 15/16 starting out dating or whatever.

We thought we loved our bf/gf thinking we would be together forever. Then a month later we had a different one.

At the age they jst don't have the capacity to make love changing decisions like that.

And getting ears pierced etc is not even in the same planet and any kind of transitioning procedures.

They can be easily removed....

London/herts

"

W

What age is reasonable ?

Just wow.

There is zero correlation between mental health issues and children having an increasing awareness of their gender identity. In the same way that there is zero correlation between mental health issues and young people becoming aware of their sexuality options. Or do you want to insinuate that "gay" is a mental illness? The only distress that is caused is due to young people finding that the world they live in is still systematically homophobic and transphobic."

My youngest daughter is adhd, very "busy" happy plays mainly with the boys and is what you would probably term a tomboy.

The last things she needs is someone to suggest to here she might be a boy.

By *orkingtonMMan 42 weeks ago

cm

As if a site where people have knobs, tits and arses as their profile pictures is still a forum where people argue the toss with other folk who won’t ever change their mind.

Also, why children and sex of any sort are in the same sentence is heinous. The fact that there isn’t even stigma about it and people feel free to do so is shocking.

Newport

"As if a site where people have knobs, tits and arses as their profile pictures is still a forum where people argue the toss with other folk who won’t ever change their mind.

Also, why children and sex of any sort are in the same sentence is heinous. The fact that there isn’t even stigma about it and people feel free to do so is shocking. "

Agreed, the sentence ‘sexually diverse children’ meant I was well out of this debate. Truly shocking.

Peterborough

You two above, a bit of education for you: gender identity is different from biological sex is different from sexual orientation is different from sexual intercourse ie the act.

The mods might clean up this thread simply because there's been some confusion and best not to discuss under 18s

By *orkingtonMMan 41 weeks ago

cm

I don’t really feel I need any ‘education’ on the modern redefinitions of those terms. I’m well aware of what a small but vocal minority thinks about sex, gender etc. and the language and categorisations around it.

I’m just old fashioned in my belief that sexual discussions about children is reprehensible. That anyone would think differently is bizarre to me, and to try and use ‘progressive’ redeployment of sexual and biological classifications to discuss child sexuality seems the mark of a pathological individual.

It’s odd to me that it’s not even considered a taboo subject.

By *owthen99Man 41 weeks ago

Attenborough

Never had a jab never had convid go figure

By *yan226Man 41 weeks ago

everywhere

I'm glad some of the last few comments has restored a bit of faith in humanity, referencing sex and kids in the same sentence is heiness by any stretch of the imagination.

There are only 2 genders male and female.

And they are assigned at birth.

The whole body structure is totally different.

Any woman trying to argue different is totally deluded.

I would argue that all these idiots saying men can be woman and there are 70 odd genders, are also vaccinated.

There definitely some correlation here.

By *melie LAL OP   Woman 41 weeks ago

Peterborough

"I'm glad some of the last few comments has restored a bit of faith in humanity, referencing sex and kids in the same sentence is heiness by any stretch of the imagination.

I would argue that all these idiots saying men can be woman and there are 70 odd genders, are also vaccinated.

"

Biological sex is proved by chromosomes: Absence of Y = female, Presence of Y = male (this definition covers any syndromes that include more than one X.

Gender is NOT biological sex!

Psst I'm not deluded I'm an educated healthcare professional .

everywhere

"I'm glad some of the last few comments has restored a bit of faith in humanity, referencing sex and kids in the same sentence is heiness by any stretch of the imagination.

Biological sex is proved by chromosomes: Absence of Y = female, Presence of Y = male (this definition covers any syndromes that include more than one X.

Psst I'm not deluded I'm an educated healthcare professional . "

So how do you explain a man can become a woman ?

Can you explain what a woman is?

Gender is ,. Why on any application form, medical questionnaire etc it's says, GENDER M/F...???

when were you medically trained? Unless it was 5 mins ago you were taught in line with what I have just said..

Don't even like and say that's not true

By *ldgeezermeMan 41 weeks ago

Newcastle

"

I would argue that anyone who uses strawman arguments is a simpleton

everywhere

I would argue that anyone who uses strawman arguments is a simpleton"

Let's argue both topics then.

I'm pointing out and would argue there is some correlation there between the vaccinated and the people pushing the trans ideology.

Peterborough

Gender is ,. Why on any application form, medical questionnaire etc it's says, GENDER M/F...???

when were you medically trained? Unless it was 5 mins ago you were taught in line with what I have just said..

Don't even like and say that's not true "

Biological sex, using chromosomes to define it, cannot change. Whether we discover a way to alter that in the future is not a discussion for now. Biological sex is tangible, gender is not.

If questionnaires want to discover a person's sex at birth or what they now identify with, they need to be formulated accordingly.

I graduated last year. How do you qualify your opinions, as wrong as they are?

To explicate further: a man cannot become a woman and vice versa at biology's most basic level. However, hormonally and physically a body can be altered to become as far as medical advancements allow, the opposite sex to birth. And our legal system makes allowances for this. A man becomes a (trans) woman and vice versa.

Why do you have a problem with what people "become" or identify with? Is what you identify with threatened by this?

Newcastle

I'm pointing out and would argue there is some correlation there between the vaccinated and the people pushing the trans ideology.

"

Given that most people are vaccinated then a correlation would be spurious at best

Im sure there's a correlation between people who are vaccinated and people who like cheese if you care to look for it

everywhere

Given that most people are vaccinated then a correlation would be spurious at best

Im sure there's a correlation between people who are vaccinated and people who like cheese if you care to look for it"

Can't find much data in UK

But in the USA 92% of LGBT have had at least one COVID jab.

As per the HRC foundation survey.

everywhere

Biological sex, using chromosomes to define it, cannot change. Whether we discover a way to alter that in the future is not a discussion for now. Biological sex is tangible, gender is not.

If questionnaires want to discover a person's sex at birth or what they now identify with, they need to be formulated accordingly.

To explicate further: a man cannot become a woman and vice versa at biology's most basic level. However, hormonally and physically a body can be altered to become as far as medical advancements allow, the opposite sex to birth. And our legal system makes allowances for this. A man becomes a (trans) woman and vice versa.

Why do you have a problem with what people "become" or identify with? Is what you identify with threatened by this?"

It's just a discredit to woman, woman are truly special beings, they can create life. For a man to come along and say there a woman is absurd. A transexual yes but not a woman,

What field did you graduate in ?

Peterborough

Why do you have a problem with what people "become" or identify with? Is what you identify with threatened by this?

It's just a discredit to woman, woman are truly special beings, they can create life. For a man to come along and say there a woman is absurd. A transexual yes but not a woman,

"

You want to be nosy into my personal life and yet haven't qualified your opinions!

If someone wants to identify as different to their chromosomes, who are you to say they are wrong?

Oh and women cannot create life on their own, and sadly, some women are unable to be part of the creation of new life... But WE digress!

everywhere

You want to be nosy into my personal life and yet haven't qualified your opinions!

If someone wants to identify as different to their chromosomes, who are you to say they are wrong?

Oh and women cannot create life on their own, and sadly, some women are unable to be part of the creation of new life... But WE digress!

"

Who are you to say their right?

If the want to do the fine by me, but they don't have the right to be called a woman/man after they have done so,

Qualified from the school of common scence about 30 odd year ago.

Yes that's correct, but that's just means an unfortunate set of circumstances have occurred along the way,

Look for hundreds/thousands of years there has been no questioning this topic,

Now it's being pushed on us to accept men can be woman and vice versa,

It's just not true,

There been gay/transvestite/cross dress

In music the TV etc no one ever had a problem with them. Most were loved elton John, boy George etc,

But when you start claiming your the opposite sex and we need to accept that then we have a problem.

Newcastle

Im sure there's a correlation between people who are vaccinated and people who like cheese if you care to look for it

Can't find much data in UK

But in the USA 92% of LGBT have had at least one COVID jab.

As per the HRC foundation survey.

"

And what percentage of the population in general have had at least one covid vaccination?

What percentage of tea drinkers have had at least one covid jab?

By *innerforthreeMan 41 weeks ago

London/herts

Im sure there's a correlation between people who are vaccinated and people who like cheese if you care to look for it"

I fcukin love cheese and am vaccinated.

But I hate processed cheese and cheese slices.

Am going take a bet that the unvaccinated love cheese slices.

Newcastle

Am going take a bet that the unvaccinated love cheese slices. "

It's like heroin to them

London/herts

If the want to do the fine by me, but they don't have the right to be called a woman/man after they have done so,

Yes that's correct, but that's just means an unfortunate set of circumstances have occurred along the way,

It's just not true,

In music the TV etc no one ever had a problem with them. Most were loved elton John, boy George etc,

But when you start claiming your the opposite sex and we need to accept that then we have a problem.

"

So you graduated from the school of common scence, and your argument is that no one has questioned this for 100s of years?!

Maybe on a similar line its because now we love to over diagnose and give everyone a label. 50 years ago they were labelled different....

I'm more concerned over the high number of kids with adhd and other mental health conditions being encouraged to transition rather than treated for their underlying condition.

And theres no linkage to vaccination. Thsts just utter crap.

London/herts

Am going take a bet that the unvaccinated love cheese slices.

It's like heroin to them"

Its symptomatic of a lazy brain, too lazy to slice cheese, too lazy to do their own research....

Sliced and processed cheese is to dairy what YouTube is to science...

Peterborough

It's just not true,

"

YOU have the problem. You are not accepting that they either identify as x or y, or by law they have the right to call themselves X or y.

You know you don't have to interact with these people, and I'm sure they'd prefer you didn't as it comes across as transphobic.

As for common sense - really?

By *ust RachelTV/TS 39 weeks ago

Eastbourne

Ah YouTube, that provider of so much credible medical evidence "

Youtube is my go to defence on firearms not being dangerous, there is loads of information that you can twist to your own needs.

» Add a new message to this topic