FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Hospitals

Hospitals

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asycouple1971 OP   Couple 47 weeks ago

midlands

Who remembers all those emergency hospitals that were built in super quick time to deal with all the patients and deaths?

What happened to them and the equipment and where did all the money go?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman 47 weeks ago

Leeds

The one in Harrogate was never used then dismantled

By *asycouple1971 OP   Couple 47 weeks ago

midlands

Same with the one in Birmingham, quickly built and then dismantled . Cost of millions.

Leeds

Where has this mountain of dumped PPE in the New Forest come from ?

By *hironMan 47 weeks ago

Leamington Spa

"Where has this mountain of dumped PPE in the New Forest come from ?"

China

Leeds

"Where has this mountain of dumped PPE in the New Forest come from ?

China "

By *lym4realCouple 47 weeks ago

plymouth

On the BBC news website "Scrapped Covid vaccine deal with Valneva cost UK taxpayers £358m ??" and dispels the myth that the Conservatives are better with money ??? better at rewarding their mates etc etc etc ..and reminds me of my step dad asking people if they'd prefer Dr's/Nurses/Police/Fireman sat around doing nothing or have Bankers Etc Ect doing the same ??? and he was a true blue supporter ...

By *edheadwifelancsCouple 47 weeks ago

Lancashire

Once they were built and equipped someone realized they didn't have any staff to utilize them so they were quietly dismantled and the equipment (mostly doesn't meet UK standards) was scrapped,given to charity or utilized elsewere

By *icecouple561Couple 47 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Once they were built and equipped someone realized they didn't have any staff to utilize them so they were quietly dismantled and the equipment (mostly doesn't meet UK standards) was scrapped,given to charity or utilized elsewere"

I could have told them there wouldn't be enough staff. In fact I think every one of us could have. I can excuse most things that happened due to pandemic as everyone was in a new situation but that was obvious.

By *oberto7Man 47 weeks ago

Greenock

More people dying today ! An average of 1500 per day in the UK. More deaths than covid years,,,No Daily bulletins All hush hush

By *esYesOMGYes!Man 47 weeks ago

M20

We had 80,000 NHS staff being threatened with the sack for refusing the vaccine. They could have staffed the nightingale hospitals and treated the unvaccinated.

By *uyForeLadiesMan 47 weeks ago

Grantham

"We had 80,000 NHS staff being threatened with the sack for refusing the vaccine. They could have staffed the nightingale hospitals and treated the unvaccinated."

But they would have been sat around doing nothing.

By *teph BitchTV/TS 47 weeks ago

Manchester

"On the BBC news website "Scrapped Covid vaccine deal with Valneva cost UK taxpayers £358m ??" and dispels the myth that the Conservatives are better with money ??? better at rewarding their mates etc etc etc ..and reminds me of my step dad asking people if they'd prefer Dr's/Nurses/Police/Fireman sat around doing nothing or have Bankers Etc Ect doing the same ??? and he was a true blue supporter ... "

I messaged my MP only yesterday about this issue. Tax Payers foot the bill yet again. Royal weddings, funerals, big ben refurb, buckingham palace refurb also costing Millions of pounds

By *hrobbermanMan 47 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Who remembers all those emergency hospitals that were built in super quick time to deal with all the patients and deaths?

"

They were never needed and never used. The money went down the toilet.

The £38 Billion of Public |MOney (ie. you and I's taxes) that went to Dildo Hardon's private attempt at a mobile phone app for Track and Trace also disappeared and has never been accounted for publicly. Sorry I have mis-typed Dido Harding.

Some people should be in prison.

By *irthnextdoorMan 47 weeks ago

Wiltshire

They weren’t needed because it was an exaggerated cold virus, which you all fell for. Queuing for hours for a test, when there was nothing wrong with you.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 47 weeks ago

Durham

"They weren’t needed because it was an exaggerated cold virus, which you all fell for. Queuing for hours for a test, when there was nothing wrong with you. "

You can't truly think that surely.

By *ools and the brainCouple 47 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

"They weren’t needed because it was an exaggerated cold virus, which you all fell for. Queuing for hours for a test, when there was nothing wrong with you.

You can't truly think that surely."

Don't feed the troll.

Wiltshire

If you still believe the lies now. You’re beyond help. Celebs partying, you’re safe sat down eating but in danger stood up. Masks proven to do nothing. Jabs that didn’t even work. And still you refuse to admit you were wrong. It’s pathetic.

couple, us we him her.

"If you still believe the lies now. You’re beyond help. Celebs partying, you’re safe sat down eating but in danger stood up. Masks proven to do nothing. Jabs that didn’t even work. And still you refuse to admit you were wrong. It’s pathetic."

How am I wrong, covid almost killed me and still suffering from the aftereffects now.

But I suppose you are going to tell me I'm lying and I imagined it blah blah blah.

I'm not going to reply to your comments anymore

By *ehindHerEyesCouple 47 weeks ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

"If you still believe the lies now. You’re beyond help. Celebs partying, you’re safe sat down eating but in danger stood up. Masks proven to do nothing. Jabs that didn’t even work. And still you refuse to admit you were wrong. It’s pathetic."

I remember to tell my stepdad that.....oh yeah I can't covid killed him

Tinder

Wiltshire

"If you still believe the lies now. You’re beyond help. Celebs partying, you’re safe sat down eating but in danger stood up. Masks proven to do nothing. Jabs that didn’t even work. And still you refuse to admit you were wrong. It’s pathetic.

Tinder "

Did it? Or was it the old “within 28 days of a positive test” rubbish. Flu kills people every year. But we never locked up the healthy and forced injections into everyone through threat of losing their jobs and freedom.

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

Moronic

By *alandNitaCouple 47 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"If you still believe the lies now. You’re beyond help. Celebs partying, you’re safe sat down eating but in danger stood up. Masks proven to do nothing. Jabs that didn’t even work. And still you refuse to admit you were wrong. It’s pathetic.

Tinder

Did it? Or was it the old “within 28 days of a positive test” rubbish. Flu kills people every year. But we never locked up the healthy and forced injections into everyone through threat of losing their jobs and freedom.

"

Nobody was forced to have an injection...

Also, we do vaccinate literally millions of people every year against flu.

The reactions to covid were based on not knowing how bad it was going to be. Yes it wasn't as bad as the worst-case scenario, but it was actually pretty bad. I personally know 7 people who died as a direct result of covid. Yes they all had underlying health concerns, but none of these were life threatening... and none were "died within 28 days". I also know people who still are not totally recovered 2 plus years after their infection.

Anyone whom "really" believes that it was all a scam, or that it never happened, is undoubtedly a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

By *ikeybr0Man 47 weeks ago

Newport

Weird how they built them in arenas and city central stadiums too, I thought. Could’ve put them in hangars at the end of runways and places out of town. Almost as if it was part of the gas lighting.

By *ehindHerEyesCouple 47 weeks ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

Tinder

"

Seriously! How God damn insensitive of you!

Yes he died because of covid, covid was his cause of death, he died an awful death alone in hospital with none of us being able to be by his side.

I'll refrain from what else I want to say as you're not worth the ban.

Tinder

By *icolerobbieCouple 47 weeks ago

walsall

Tinder

The reactions to covid were based on not knowing how bad it was going to be. Yes it wasn't as bad as the worst-case scenario, but it was actually pretty bad. I personally know 7 people who died as a direct result of covid. Yes they all had underlying health concerns, but none of these were life threatening... and none were "died within 28 days". I also know people who still are not totally recovered 2 plus years after their infection.

Anyone whom "really" believes that it was all a scam, or that it never happened, is undoubtedly a few sandwiches short of a picnic. "

They may not have been forced to get vaccinated but nhs staff and care home workers were most definitely told no jab, no job. The threat was backed down when quite a large amount of these staff flat out refused and were prepared to find new jobs.

It was most definitely an attempt at coercion.

Wiltshire

Tinder

Anyone whom "really" believes that it was all a scam, or that it never happened, is undoubtedly a few sandwiches short of a picnic. "

Not forced? Are you deluded? The whole NO JAB NO JOB policy, the b|ackm@il, coercion and bullying through propaganda. Exclusion of anyone who didn’t get injected. So yea they did try to force people. It was only the idiots who wanted to go on holiday and attend nightclubs who gave in. And that wasn’t from fear of a cold virus.

As for your flu comparison. I don’t remember people having to show proof of flu jabs in the past to enter a pub. You only hang onto to the lies. Because it’s better than admitting you were wrong. The rest of us called it 3 years ago. And we’re all still here.

By *lwaysup4it69Couple 47 weeks ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Idiot it killed my kids mum and hospitalised me. People like you with your conspiracy theory shit need to get in the real world

By *melie LALWoman 47 weeks ago

Peterborough

[Removed by poster at 22/06/23 05:23:30]

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 47 weeks ago

Southampton

"They weren’t needed because it was an exaggerated cold virus, which you all fell for. Queuing for hours for a test, when there was nothing wrong with you. "

A perfect example of ignorance at its finest ....

By *hrobbermanMan 47 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

What happened to the £600 Million given to the French Pharma Company which we never got useable vaccines for?

We gave the french company the money and got nothing in return.

Some people should be in prison.

By *izzy.Woman 47 weeks ago

Stoke area

Your hideous comments are beyond hurtful. Why did I have to sit down and discuss how I'd help my 25 year old son if his father died, because he was next of kin. A previously healthy paramedic in his 50s, now with permanent lung scaring due to covid.

Do you seriously think people are making this stuff up! I've blocked you and hope that anyone else with a conscience and a brain will do the same.

By *andyfloss2000Woman 47 weeks ago

ashford

Our local one was never used either x

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 47 weeks ago

Durham

"Our local one was never used either x"

Pretty much all of them were not used. They could never have be used as what we generally think as a hospital. There was never any staff to run them, they isn't really enough to run the current hospitals at the moment never mind with lots of staff of sick with covid. There was any equipment to equip them either.

A nursing friend told me, which i doubt is true, that the nightingale hospitals would be used to provide palliative care to dying covid patients and provide morgue space if the death rate got out of hand,this never happened thankfully.

couple, us we him her.

"They weren’t needed because it was an exaggerated cold virus, which you all fell for. Queuing for hours for a test, when there was nothing wrong with you.

A perfect example of ignorance at its finest .... "

Pity there's no vaccine for stupid coz I know someone who needs it!

By *innerforthreeMan 47 weeks ago

London/herts

Pity there's no vaccine for stupid coz I know someone who needs it!"

It's OK, Darwinism has a way of dealing with these people eventually.

I'm sorry to hear you are suffering from long COVID. It's an utter bastard.

If you need a giggle...Jimmy Carr's skits about COVID deniers are rather fun....

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 47 weeks ago

Southampton

Really?? And who that might be??

By *indy1971TV/TS 47 weeks ago

Brynmawr

"On the BBC news website "Scrapped Covid vaccine deal with Valneva cost UK taxpayers £358m ??" and dispels the myth that the Conservatives are better with money ??? better at rewarding their mates etc etc etc ..and reminds me of my step dad asking people if they'd prefer Dr's/Nurses/Police/Fireman sat around doing nothing or have Bankers Etc Ect doing the same ??? and he was a true blue supporter ... "

But do you think it would have been any different with Labour in charge ?

By *redyyorkshireMan 47 weeks ago

Bridlington

The Tax Payers You! Will Pay for them for Years to Come!!

The Equip went in to the system!!

By *eedsmale36Man 47 weeks ago

Leeds

"The one in Harrogate was never used then dismantled"

Friend of mine got a contract to help build it, made a fortune.

By *ohnbr2023Man 47 weeks ago

nottingham

Temp hospital not used as no staff to manage them. People died instead

By *astmale123Man 47 weeks ago

Parkhead Glasgow

I suspected that was the case when they showed the layout... All the beds arranged in long halls instead of isolation ward. These emergency hospitals where basically set up to house the dying if civid turned out to be lethal than expected. Most people in the uk fail to understand just how dangerous covid19 is/was as they are used to the doctor curing everything. "its just flu" well without flu vaccination, oxygen, antivirals and other meds, a flu outbreak would also kill thousands

By *astmale123Man 47 weeks ago

Parkhead Glasgow

Now don't get me wrong, the politicians where about as useful as a chocolate fireguard and pissed away millions, mostly to thier tory pal middlemen for ppe rip offs. It really highlighted just how useless they are

By *iss SinWoman 47 weeks ago

portchester

I think they were used to give backhanders to politicians friends and also to evoke fear to the public

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

"The one in Harrogate was never used then dismantled

Friend of mine got a contract to help build it, made a fortune."

I was a pipe fitter on the John Radcliffe running medi gases in the risers. With 3 years I had a car crash and was in their ICU on life supports supplied by my own pipe work

Leeds

"

I was a pipe fitter on the John Radcliffe running medi gases in the risers. With 3 years I had a car crash and was in their ICU on life supports supplied by my own pipe work "

Good that you didn't do a botch job

By *ohnbr2023Man 47 weeks ago

nottingham

I agree it was very dangerous

By *penbicoupleCouple 47 weeks ago

Northampton

"More people dying today ! An average of 1500 per day in the UK. More deaths than covid years,,,No Daily bulletins All hush hush"

Not a great 'hush hush' if you were able to find out.

By *irthnextdoorMan 46 weeks ago

Wiltshire

There was a vaccine for stupid. You’ve all had it. And the boosters.

By *heHookyMonsterMan 46 weeks ago

Liverpool

Don't feed the troll."

Anyone can be smart in hindsight.

Doesn't mean a lot of money wasn't wasted looking back, nor that mates of mates were looked after, almost certainly with huge kickbacks. I'm no fan of this government, nor the equally repulsive Labour lot, but those times were a massive unknown, so rapid reactions were thought to be the way forward.

Anyone thinking they knew better isn't worth much respect. None of us did.

By *irthnextdoorMan 46 weeks ago

Wiltshire

Don't feed the troll.

Doesn't mean a lot of money wasn't wasted looking back, nor that mates of mates were looked after, almost certainly with huge kickbacks. I'm no fan of this government, nor the equally repulsive Labour lot, but those times were a massive unknown, so rapid reactions were thought to be the way forward.

Anyone thinking they knew better isn't worth much respect. None of us did. "

It wasn’t hindsight. We all told you this at the time but was labelled “anti vax conspiracy theorists”. You were scared of the repercussions and getting in trouble, not the virus.

By *innerforthreeMan 46 weeks ago

London/herts

Don't feed the troll.

Anyone thinking they knew better isn't worth much respect. None of us did.

It wasn’t hindsight. We all told you this at the time but was labelled “anti vax conspiracy theorists”. You were scared of the repercussions and getting in trouble, not the virus. "

Sorry what did you tell "us"?

I dont recall any anti vax types warning us about Tory peers rinsing the state for millions for useless PPE.

You were all screaming out for horse worming tablet I recall....and no one rinsed you for that did they.....

By *reemindCoolMan 46 weeks ago

between Barnsley and Wakefield

They never had any staff for them they were built to look like they were doing something

By *entlemanFoxMan 46 weeks ago

North East / London

"Once they were built and equipped someone realized they didn't have any staff to utilize them so they were quietly dismantled and the equipment (mostly doesn't meet UK standards) was scrapped,given to charity or utilized elsewere

I could have told them there wouldn't be enough staff. In fact I think every one of us could have. I can excuse most things that happened due to pandemic as everyone was in a new situation but that was obvious."

Actually, I think the temporary hospitals are one of theore understandable decisions. We forget the context of the time, hospitals in Italy were overwhelmed with people dying in the corridors and the Italian army taking the bodies away in trucks.

I suspect if they had been needed, they would have been staffed with volunteers and just done hospice like end of life.

By *alcon43Woman 46 weeks ago

Paisley

The Glasgow temporary hospital, the Louisa Jordan hospital was named after a Scottish nurse who served in Serbia during WW1.

The hospital set up at the SEC was used to train dentists, nurses and other health professionals as they could learn while observing covid restrictions. It also gave covid vaccinations.

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

They had no staff to work in them lmao

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

A woman I know was in intensive care for nearly a year With covid she's home now but needs an oxygen mask on most of the time her life has been ruined

By *londebiguyMan 46 weeks ago

Southport

"Who remembers all those emergency hospitals that were built in super quick time to deal with all the patients and deaths?

"

The money went to their mates...like the track and trace and Ppe equipment contract money.

By *ackformore100Man 46 weeks ago

Tin town

Another great example of threads with some people just trotting out what they have been seen written on the loo wall rather than having any knowledge. Even after all this time folks still havent learned to just check a few "facts" it doesnt take all that long. Go on.

By *heHookyMonsterMan 44 weeks ago

Liverpool

No one knew - including you.

No question as to how it's turned out, nor that mistakes were made. I'm as big a critic of Politicians as anyone, but they were also guessing, based on the opinions of experts in the medical world. A lot of money was undoubtedly wasted - and opportunities for cronyism taken.

All of that being said being clever after the fact isn't clever, nor does it cover anyone in glory. Nobody knew.

By *im RoyleCouple 44 weeks ago

chester

"

Govt built and forgot not enough staff to work in them! Like everything else in the pandemic, got it totally wrong,.

By *heHookyMonsterMan 44 weeks ago

Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 11/07/23 08:54:33]

By *ravelling_WilburyMan 44 weeks ago

Beverley

I was thinking about them the other day while I was I a&e for 36 hours.

I think hospitals should have 'top 10' facilities, whereby the ten (arbitrary number) most common, treatable illnesses are allocated to a separate ward/building with dedicated beds (say 150-200) to improve outpatient throughput and reduce waiting times. 24 of those 36 hours were spent waiting for a bed to treat my appendicitis. My appendix could have ruptured in the time, yet the hospital was waiting for throughput before I could be seen to. If my appendix ruptured, everything would have been reactive.

A dedicated areas would obviously be linked to the main facility, and house everything required to effectively manage to 'top 10'.

By *melie LALWoman 44 weeks ago

Peterborough

The King's Fund has a page of info re the Nightingale hospitals. You only have to look.

By (user no longer on site) 44 weeks ago

Mind if I ask for your expertise in the subject, pal? What’s your qualification?

Just for clarity, my brother is a consultant, specialising in communicable illness, so I’d be happy to put your claims to him and ask his opinion.

Beverley

[Removed by poster at 12/07/23 16:00:16]

Beverley

Mind if I ask for your expertise in the subject, pal? What’s your qualification?

Just for clarity, my brother is a consultant, specialising in communicable illness, so I’d be happy to put your claims to him and ask his opinion. "

This exaggerated cold killed three people that I knew personally, and several more family/friends of friends. The ignorance of people like that who honesty just try to get a rise out of people because they can't back up their claims with anything substantial just baffles me.

By *ealbritishblokeMan 44 weeks ago

Bilston

The one in Birmingham on the nec was just a prop I worked opposite never once seen a car or patient enter

By *ackformore100Man 44 weeks ago

Tin town

"The King's Fund has a page of info re the Nightingale hospitals. You only have to look."

Whaaat? Look at facts. No lets just throw unfounded shit around and see who it sticks to

By *ill69888Couple 44 weeks ago

cheltenham

Survival rate of 99.76% suggests that covid did not need to close down the economy, wreck mental health, close schools and generally disrupt our lives for best part of 2 years.

Just look at how Sweden handled it

By *innerforthreeMan 44 weeks ago

London/herts

"Survival rate of 99.76% suggests that covid did not need to close down the economy, wreck mental health, close schools and generally disrupt our lives for best part of 2 years.

Just look at how Sweden handled it "

Not very well. I dont know why people keep quoting Sweden.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-95699-9

"Survival rate of 99.76% suggests that covid did not need to close down the economy, wreck mental health, close schools and generally disrupt our lives for best part of 2 years.

What, really badly?

By *alandNitaCouple 44 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

[Removed by poster at 13/07/23 06:11:35]

By *alandNitaCouple 44 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

0.24% of the world's population is still 19 million people

Peterborough

"The King's Fund has a page of info re the Nightingale hospitals. You only have to look.

Whaaat? Look at facts. No lets just throw unfounded shit around and see who it sticks to"

Peterborough

0.24% of the world's population is still 19 million people"

Yep data from large numbers beget large numbers. Take the male to female ratio, it's almost equal globally 1.01:1, or at birth 1.06:1. So per million girls born there are approximately 60,000 more boys.

Anyway back to fatality rates, now the pandemic is over, it is manageable economically. And it's now up to the inquiry to assess whether the govt was correct in its actions.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 44 weeks ago

Durham

I will take your current figures are correct but now I think that the survival rate is even higher. But this after pretty much all the population have some sort of protection from both previous infection and vaccination. At the start it looked like survival rate was not much more than 80%. Now it wasn't actually that high as no one knew the extent of asymptomatic infections. In the beginning very little was known by anyone. Did world government over react? Yes they probably did but the consequences of under reacting were so dire at the time they really had no choice. The world has better treatments and vaccinations. Lock downs bought us time for these to be developed.

London/herts

Yeah and the ones who died were just old or useless to society right? Pretty much 50/50 chance of surviving of surviving if you were over 80....do you hate your grandparents that much?

I hear Vladimir is looking out for death squad volunteers in the occupied territories in the Ukraine...you sound perfect for the job.

By *I TwoCouple 44 weeks ago

all around

What, really badly?"

Sweden ... Are you kidding ....

At least do some research before making stupid comments lol

By *I TwoCouple 44 weeks ago

all around

Let's rewind ...

March 2020

People are dying of a strange new virus

Govt says " wash your hands while you sing happy birthday"

Life goes on as normal

1000+ a day are dying

Govt says "every other civilised country in the world is locking down but we're not"

What would people be posting on forums in 2023 ?

Well done Boris ?

What, really badly?

Sweden ... Are you kidding ....

At least do some research before making stupid comments lol"

Sweden fared much worse than neighbouring Nordic countries.

By *acheltv1956TV/TS 44 weeks ago

Chatham

Into the Tories and their friends accounts

By *omfyMan 44 weeks ago

Rochdale

Bullshit could of got the army to staff them it was just a scare tactic to get people to take the experimental vaccine

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 44 weeks ago

Durham

"Bullshit could of got the army to staff them it was just a scare tactic to get people to take the experimental vaccine "

How can the army staff hospitals with no medical training ?

"Bullshit could of got the army to staff them it was just a scare tactic to get people to take the experimental vaccine "

Do you know much about vaccines?

By *yan226Man 44 weeks ago

everywhere

"We had 80,000 NHS staff being threatened with the sack for refusing the vaccine. They could have staffed the nightingale hospitals and treated the unvaccinated."

Treated the vaccinated you mean.. !

By *ehindHerEyesCouple 44 weeks ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

"We had 80,000 NHS staff being threatened with the sack for refusing the vaccine. They could have staffed the nightingale hospitals and treated the unvaccinated.

Treated the vaccinated you mean.. !"

Well considering they we're rolled out in april/may of 2020 long before the vaccine everyone who they were built for was unvaccinated.... man the eye roll is strong today

Tinder

everywhere

"We had 80,000 NHS staff being threatened with the sack for refusing the vaccine. They could have staffed the nightingale hospitals and treated the unvaccinated.

Treated the vaccinated you mean.. !

Well considering they we're rolled out in april/may of 2020 long before the vaccine everyone who they were built for was unvaccinated.... man the eye roll is strong today

Tinder "

Could really use them now eh?

Peterborough

"Bullshit could of got the army to staff them it was just a scare tactic to get people to take the experimental vaccine

How can the army staff hospitals with no medical training ? "

To be fair he would have meant army drs and nurses.

By *ob198XaMan 44 weeks ago

teleford

Tinder

Anyone whom "really" believes that it was all a scam, or that it never happened, is undoubtedly a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Not forced? Are you deluded? The whole NO JAB NO JOB policy, the b|ackm@il, coercion and bullying through propaganda. Exclusion of anyone who didn’t get injected. So yea they did try to force people. It was only the idiots who wanted to go on holiday and attend nightclubs who gave in. And that wasn’t from fear of a cold virus.

As for your flu comparison. I don’t remember people having to show proof of flu jabs in the past to enter a pub. You only hang onto to the lies. Because it’s better than admitting you were wrong. The rest of us called it 3 years ago. And we’re all still here."

If you want to see deluded, go find a mirror!

By *ackformore100Man 44 weeks ago

Tin town

Gotta love all the hindsight wisdom. Bravo.

Just one thing... Its good people have the freedom to choose and write about it. But similar to other things. People are allowed to have different opinions, values without constant carping

By *ldgeezermeMan 44 weeks ago

Newcastle, Throckley

Not to worry, in 5 years all of us who had the vaccine will be dead

Then you can have the playground all to yourself

everywhere

Then you can have the playground all to yourself"

Might be some truth in that.

Thrombosis

Heart attacks

Strokes are through the roof.

By *ldgeezermeMan 44 weeks ago

Newcastle, Throckley

Then you can have the playground all to yourself

Might be some truth in that.

Thrombosis

Heart attacks

Strokes are through the roof.

"

I know this is going to sound ridiculous, but, do you have any sources for this, some historical comparisons would be great too

BTW, some YouTube geezer isn't going to cut it I'm afraid

By *oldswarriorMan 44 weeks ago

Falkirk

Just for clarity, my brother is a consultant, specialising in communicable illness, so I’d be happy to put your claims to him and ask his opinion. "

Of course he is

My mates auntie's, boyfriend's, hairdresser's cousin seen the Surgeon General getting out a car.

London/herts

Just for clarity, my brother is a consultant, specialising in communicable illness, so I’d be happy to put your claims to him and ask his opinion.

Of course he is

My mates auntie's, boyfriend's, hairdresser's cousin seen the Surgeon General getting out a car."

Not sure why an honorific army rank is relevant to anything....

I'd say it's quite likely....much more likely than anything you see on YouTube being accurate.

Of course he is

My mates auntie's, boyfriend's, hairdresser's cousin seen the Surgeon General getting out a car."

Believe what you like. Not quite sure why I’d come on a swingers forum and lie about what my brother does for a living though.

By *oldswarriorMan 44 weeks ago

Falkirk

Of course he is

My mates auntie's, boyfriend's, hairdresser's cousin seen the Surgeon General getting out a car.

Believe what you like. Not quite sure why I’d come on a swingers forum and lie about what my brother does for a living though. "

I'm not quite sure either.

Is it to prove your a credible source of medical information?

Of course he is

Believe what you like. Not quite sure why I’d come on a swingers forum and lie about what my brother does for a living though.

I'm not quite sure either.

Is it to prove your a credible source of medical information?

"

I don’t need to prove that, I’m not a medical expert nor claim to be one. I just happen to know one whose opinion and knowledge I trust implicitly - far more than the YouTube experts who think the vaccine was a death-shot. (Albeit not a very good once, apparently)

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 44 weeks ago

Hastings

"

It did not actually get bad enough to need them most where set up for the dying not for people to make it through but the hospitals coped and they where not needed. Most had refrigerated lorrys out side as well. My wife an agency nurse looked at the London unit and it was not a hospital no equipment or oxygen etc just beds and body bags. At the EXcel center. Hospitals would have trearged who went where.

By *entleman of FortuneMan 44 weeks ago

Hull

Of course the jab worked or was it just coincidence that it decreased in mortality rate? The strains got less severe but more transmissible

By *entleman of FortuneMan 44 weeks ago

Hull

"On the BBC news website "Scrapped Covid vaccine deal with Valneva cost UK taxpayers £358m ??" and dispels the myth that the Conservatives are better with money ??? better at rewarding their mates etc etc etc ..and reminds me of my step dad asking people if they'd prefer Dr's/Nurses/Police/Fireman sat around doing nothing or have Bankers Etc Ect doing the same ??? and he was a true blue supporter ...

But do you think it would have been any different with Labour in charge ? "

Look at how they dealt with foot and mouth, not well but they did something, unlike Tories then look at HN51, so they'd obviously have been more robust, the fact we locked down too late, by far, then had to have an extended lockdown, then released too early so people could have street parties, nope they didn't make one correct decision so be hard to dowl worse

By *aughty_ex_newbiesCouple 44 weeks ago

Glasgow

As someone who is an NHS worker these posts about the Nightingale hospitals do my head in quite frankly. Why would we ever have had the sick, unstable patients who could survive - off site and away from Critical Care etc? That was not what they were designed to do. The fact that most of them were not used is a testament to the efforts that went in. A lot of my colleagues will never recover mentally from what went on, more importantly bereaved relatives will still be struggling as well. I'm alright Jack attitude at it's finest.

By *csheffMan 43 weeks ago

Sheffield

"As someone who is an NHS worker these posts about the Nightingale hospitals do my head in quite frankly. Why would we ever have had the sick, unstable patients who could survive - off site and away from Critical Care etc? That was not what they were designed to do. The fact that most of them were not used is a testament to the efforts that went in. A lot of my colleagues will never recover mentally from what went on, more importantly bereaved relatives will still be struggling as well. I'm alright Jack attitude at it's finest."

Some where intended to be used for critical care believe it or not and the others for step down care.

By *ancave69Man 40 weeks ago

London

Spent on hotels and ships

By *ackformore100Man 40 weeks ago

Tin town

"As someone who is an NHS worker these posts about the Nightingale hospitals do my head in quite frankly. Why would we ever have had the sick, unstable patients who could survive - off site and away from Critical Care etc? That was not what they were designed to do. The fact that most of them were not used is a testament to the efforts that went in. A lot of my colleagues will never recover mentally from what went on, more importantly bereaved relatives will still be struggling as well. I'm alright Jack attitude at it's finest."

The fact that they werent stacking bodies up and continue to do so seems to disappoint some people

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

I was one of them

By *irty_DeedsMan 40 weeks ago

Teesside

Yeah and the ones who died were just old or useless to society right? Pretty much 50/50 chance of surviving of surviving if you were over 80....do you hate your grandparents that much?

I hear Vladimir is looking out for death squad volunteers in the occupied territories in the Ukraine...you sound perfect for the job."

To be fair, a lot on these boards would fit right in. Not the ones you are talking about though. Likely the opposite, the ones calling for the unvaccinated to be forcefully vaxed, put in camps, have medical care revoked and pretty much lose all human rights for not being willing to participate in a medical intervention that most actually didn't need.

Compassionate, understanding and free will loving humans one and all

By *heHookyMonsterMan 39 weeks ago

Liverpool

Thank you for all you guys did. Fully appreciate many don't feel that respect, but it's real. I ended up involved in a way that was totally unexpected - and which I'm unable to discuss - so saw the efforts first-hand.

Far too many making negative judgments here (as usual), one way or the other, most based on media, supposition and urban myth. High time the constant slagging ended in the forums. It's a big part of why Fab is seeing so many leaving for other less negative forms of media.

» Add a new message to this topic