FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Virus x

Virus x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *esthetic21 OP   Man 40 weeks ago

west midlands

So i heard on the radio scientists are developing a vaccine for a virus that doesn't exist yet and they're calling it virus x. Thoughts on this?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *icecouple561Couple 40 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think it's a very sensible precaution. Imagine if they'd had the presence of mind to do this then years ago

west midlands

"I think it's a very sensible precaution. Imagine if they'd had the presence of mind to do this then years ago "
yes but surely they would need to develop a vaccine for a specific virus as all viruses are different?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

As I understand it they're working on particular types of virus rather than a specific one. By narrowing down the area it's likely to come from and the method of transmission to humans they can work on a vaccine.

I don't pretend to understand it all I'm no scientist

By *melie LALWoman 40 weeks ago

Peterborough

Disease X: A hidden but inevitable creeping danger (Tahir et al., 2021).

Richard Hatchett, chief executive officer (CEO) of the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI), said about Disease X, “It might sound like science fiction, but Disease X is something we must prepare for.”2 In a list of diseases that the WHO considers high priority in terms of research and development, Disease X occupies a spot among diseases such as Ebola, Zika, and coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).1 Unexpected outbreaks of infectious disease (Disease X) have repeatedly rocked the medical confidence and have taken the medical world by surprise.3

Some experts have even commented that COVID-19, caused by severe acute respiratory coronavirus virus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), met the standards to be considered the first Disease X,4 while some authors have called Zika a Disease X.5 However, one unfortunate possibility is that COVID-19 and other recent pandemics might have been milder versions of what will eventually be the most prominent Disease X.

Disease X is supposed to be caused by a “pathogen X.” Such a pathogen is expected to be a zoonosis, most likely an RNA virus, emerging from an area where the right mix of risk factors highly promotes the risk for sustained transmission.6

The WHO has been criticized for underreacting on pandemics such as the 2014 Ebola pandemic,7 and as an organization with limited funding and weak political power, the WHO usually fails when it comes to timely and strong acts to reduce the spread of transmissible diseases.8

A study that aimed at figuring out where the responsibility lies for the 2014 Ebola outbreak also concluded that while the WHO might have been partly to blame, it’s also the lack of cooperation from governments and delayed funding aggravates the situation.7

Scientists have also commented that although the COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on the world, as soon as it disappears into the background, healthcare systems will remain the same. Politicians might use the weak recovering economy due to the pandemic as a reason to delay funding for epidemic preparation, as a result failing to produce timely effective measures.8

Similarly, while emerging zoonotic pathogens are a threat that needs to be monitored, the possibility of an engineered pandemic pathogen also cannot be ignored.9 The release of such pathogens, either through laboratory accidents or as an act of bioterrorism, might lead to a disastrous Disease X as well and has been remarked as a global catastrophic risk.10

There is a dire need to seriously fund the surveillance of, research into, and treatment of emerging potential pandemic agents that could cause Disease X.8 Despite the grim situation, steps can be taken to stop Disease X and to reduce the spread and damage of Disease X by properly and preemptively preparing for it. (1) We need to develop international guidelines to control bioterrorism. Bioterrorism attacks could also result in an epidemic, for example, if Ebola or Lassa viruses were used as biological agents. (2) Advice of the academics should be sought in a timely way without any political involvement. (3) Immediate and appropriate travel restrictions and airport screening will need to be implemented to contain the spread of pathogen X across borders. (4) The world’s scientists, clinicians, and infectious disease experts must act collaboratively to investigate, control, and eliminate the disease in a timely way. (5) Widespread testing and aggressive contact tracing can effectively contain the outbreak. (6) Timely investments can be made to accelerate the development, availability, and approval of medical countermeasures (like diagnostics, vaccines, and clinical trials) required before and during the pandemic. (7) Active surveillance of virus laboratories is needed to avoid a potential leak of a new virus.

A One Health approach has also been proposed that provides a complete way to address the underlying issues for the spread of Disease X: bridging institutional gaps, defining priority risk areas and pathogens, and emphasizing supposed risk factors for subsequent events involving emerging and re-emerging infectious disease pathogens.11 ...

There you go

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS 40 weeks ago

Stockport

"So i heard on the radio scientists are developing a vaccine for a virus that doesn't exist yet and they're calling it virus x. Thoughts on this?"

It's called planning. Like you know, buying a fire extinguisher before the fire starts instead of waiting till there's just smouldering ruins. You can get a load of the generic stuff ready, fill in the exact details of the "x" when it does come along.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"So i heard on the radio scientists are developing a vaccine for a virus that doesn't exist yet and they're calling it virus x. Thoughts on this?

It's called planning. Like you know, buying a fire extinguisher before the fire starts instead of waiting till there's just smouldering ruins. You can get a load of the generic stuff ready, fill in the exact details of the "x" when it does come along."

An excellent way of describing it

By *ophieslutTV/TS 40 weeks ago

Central

It's great that we don't lose all of the expertise and infrastructure that we've amassed, particularly from the pandemic. . We have many pathogens that are out there and could jump the species barrier, so lots of potential risks exist. We've been very good at surveillance and preparing responses, so let's hope that this new endeavour pays off.

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

"So i heard on the radio scientists are developing a vaccine for a virus that doesn't exist yet and they're calling it virus x. Thoughts on this?"

Buy lots of popcorn.

"So i heard on the radio scientists are developing a vaccine for a virus that doesn't exist yet and they're calling it virus x. Thoughts on this?

Buy lots of popcorn. "

And dental floss!

By *ldgeezermeMan 40 weeks ago

Newcastle, Throckley

Your previous virus posts leave no doubt as to your thoughts on it

Doing that is exactly what caused the last pandemic

"It's great that we don't lose all of the expertise and infrastructure that we've amassed, particularly from the pandemic. . We have many pathogens that are out there and could jump the species barrier, so lots of potential risks exist. We've been very good at surveillance and preparing responses, so let's hope that this new endeavour pays off. "

It’s not a “new endeavour”. It’s been happening for decades.

west midlands

Your previous virus posts leave no doubt as to your thoughts on it"

and your point is?

Newcastle, Throckley

Your previous virus posts leave no doubt as to your thoughts on itand your point is?"

You really don't know?

By *ad NannaWoman 40 weeks ago

East London

This is why they are scientists and we are not.

"This is why they are scientists and we are not."

Science = men are women.

Good luck.

west midlands

Your previous virus posts leave no doubt as to your thoughts on itand your point is?

You really don't know?"

I know you're trying to start some kind of argument good luck with that

west midlands

Your previous virus posts leave no doubt as to your thoughts on itand your point is?

You really don't know?"

I bet you had all your covid vaccines didn't you?

west midlands

It's quite well known that covid vaccines didn't work and have caused many health problems. I even saw on the BBC of all places that hundreds of thousands have to now take statins (heart medication) as direct result of the vaccine. Look it up sheep

Newcastle, Throckley

You really don't know?I bet you had all your covid vaccines didn't you? "

I did, and you'll be disappointed to know I'm still here, alive and kicking

Until they activate the kill switch of course

Newcastle, Throckley

"It's quite well known that covid vaccines didn't work and have caused many health problems. I even saw on the BBC of all places that hundreds of thousands have to now take statins (heart medication) as direct result of the vaccine. Look it up sheep"

MSM, have you taken leave of what little sense you have!

By *irty_DeedsMan 40 weeks ago

Teesside

It's called planning. Like you know, buying a fire extinguisher before the fire starts instead of waiting till there's just smouldering ruins. You can get a load of the generic stuff ready, fill in the exact details of the "x" when it does come along."

You don't however buy a fire extinguisher and then decide what it needs to be filled with when the fire breaks out, which is what you are describing with this analogy.

Personally think given the links to this potentially being a lab leak in the first place and the ties to Gain of function research, maybe give the world a bit of respite before they go and reopen Pandoras box.

Hopefully this time I get furloughed and can stay at home like every fucker else

Peterborough

"It's quite well known that covid vaccines didn't work and have caused many health problems. I even saw on the BBC of all places that hundreds of thousands have to now take statins (heart medication) as direct result of the vaccine. Look it up sheep"

Statins are for high cholesterol

Peterborough

It's called planning. Like you know, buying a fire extinguisher before the fire starts instead of waiting till there's just smouldering ruins. You can get a load of the generic stuff ready, fill in the exact details of the "x" when it does come along.You don't however buy a fire extinguisher and then decide what it needs to be filled with when the fire breaks out, which is what you are describing with this analogy.

Personally think given the links to this potentially being a lab leak in the first place and the ties to Gain of function research, maybe give the world a bit of respite before they go and reopen Pandoras box.

Hopefully this time I get furloughed and can stay at home like every fucker else "

I'm going to make an educated assumption the research is centering on virus types eg Corona, influenza A, and looking at the antigens (proteins) in order to produce antibodies.

The article I shared touched upon zoonotic viruses, so they are not unknown. They just haven't yet jumped species.

west midlands

"It's quite well known that covid vaccines didn't work and have caused many health problems. I even saw on the BBC of all places that hundreds of thousands have to now take statins (heart medication) as direct result of the vaccine. Look it up sheep

Statins are for high cholesterol "

ok so the BBC are wrong then

west midlands

It's called planning. Like you know, buying a fire extinguisher before the fire starts instead of waiting till there's just smouldering ruins. You can get a load of the generic stuff ready, fill in the exact details of the "x" when it does come along.You don't however buy a fire extinguisher and then decide what it needs to be filled with when the fire breaks out, which is what you are describing with this analogy.

Hopefully this time I get furloughed and can stay at home like every fucker else

I'm going to make an educated assumption the research is centering on virus types eg Corona, influenza A, and looking at the antigens (proteins) in order to produce antibodies.

The article I shared touched upon zoonotic viruses, so they are not unknown. They just haven't yet jumped species."

ooo you sound so.intelliget. anyone can copy paste something from google

west midlands

So what you're saying is I either made that up or Imagined I watched it on the tv

west midlands

"It's quite well known that covid vaccines didn't work and have caused many health problems. I even saw on the BBC of all places that hundreds of thousands have to now take statins (heart medication) as direct result of the vaccine. Look it up sheep

Statins are for high cholesterol "

on the subject of copy pasting this what Google said about stains. Statins are a type of medicine that are used to lower the cholesterol in your blood, helping to prevent heart disease and stroke. So yea to prevent strokes which are directly cause by the vaccine. Should change this section to the brainwashed section not virus

west midlands

You really don't know?I bet you had all your covid vaccines didn't you?

I did, and you'll be disappointed to know I'm still here, alive and kicking

Until they activate the kill switch of course"

you think I'm that dumb? It was never aboit harming anyone although it did. It was all abpit getting paid. Everything someone got vaccinated someone got paid. A hell of a lot

west midlands

Sorry for the typos

west midlands

If you make the band aids and the bullets you're always gonna want to be at war.

Peterborough

Statins are for high cholesterol on the subject of copy pasting this what Google said about stains. Statins are a type of medicine that are used to lower the cholesterol in your blood, helping to prevent heart disease and stroke. So yea to prevent strokes which are directly cause by the vaccine. Should change this section to the brainwashed section not virus"

So in order to become a healthcare professional, university brainwashed me, yeah?

Make your mind up as to whether the vaccines have caused the high cholesterol or strokes or cardiac problems. Then I might consider sharing my knowledge.

Peterborough

The article I shared touched upon zoonotic viruses, so they are not unknown. They just haven't yet jumped species.ooo you sound so.intelliget. anyone can copy paste something from google"

The article was copy and paste. The above post sounds intelligent because I am. Thank you for noticing

Peterborough

Statins are for high cholesterol ok so the BBC are wrong then "

I have no opinion on what was stated on the BBC because I didn't watch it. But you ARE wrong. High cholesterol can form plaque in arteries, impeding blood flow. A full block on blood flow to a part of the brain means no oxygen. No oxygen means cell death. A mass of cell death = a cerebrovascular accident. If a person is lucky they may simply have a transient ischaemic attack (self resolving... But a warning sign).

west midlands

Statins are for high cholesterol on the subject of copy pasting this what Google said about stains. Statins are a type of medicine that are used to lower the cholesterol in your blood, helping to prevent heart disease and stroke. So yea to prevent strokes which are directly cause by the vaccine. Should change this section to the brainwashed section not virus

So in order to become a healthcare professional, university brainwashed me, yeah?

Make your mind up as to whether the vaccines have caused the high cholesterol or strokes or cardiac problems. Then I might consider sharing my knowledge. "

I dont need to make up my mind it was stated on the BBC by a professional you can easily find it on YouTube

Peterborough

Statins are for high cholesterol on the subject of copy pasting this what Google said about stains. Statins are a type of medicine that are used to lower the cholesterol in your blood, helping to prevent heart disease and stroke. So yea to prevent strokes which are directly cause by the vaccine. Should change this section to the brainwashed section not virus

Make your mind up as to whether the vaccines have caused the high cholesterol or strokes or cardiac problems. Then I might consider sharing my knowledge. I dont need to make up my mind it was stated on the BBC by a professional you can easily find it on YouTube "

Yeah ok I believe you

(I lie, I lie, I lie )

Newcastle, Throckley

Make your mind up as to whether the vaccines have caused the high cholesterol or strokes or cardiac problems. Then I might consider sharing my knowledge. "

It's quite funny what you've posted

There was a wacko rally in Newcastle and a healthcare professional asked to have the mike, after a lot of push back they let him say his piece

They're response?

"Your training's run by Big Pharma"

Newcastle, Throckley

Make your mind up as to whether the vaccines have caused the high cholesterol or strokes or cardiac problems. Then I might consider sharing my knowledge. I dont need to make up my mind it was stated on the BBC by a professional you can easily find it on YouTube "

It's on YouTube but not on the BBC's website

How bizarre

By *I TwoCouple 40 weeks ago

all around

I believe there are plans on YouTube to convert a 1969 Mini into a spaceship capable of travelling to mars.

Central

Rather than 'quite well known', which is as good as hearsay, it's worth looking at the credible evidence instead. Of course the vaccines have been effective and "worked', each having their own modes of action and results. There have been countless posts here on this. It's likely that thousands of lives were saved, as we see in the published evidence.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS 40 weeks ago

Stockport

Crazies still out in force I see. I almost wish that my vaccines would kick in and kill me so I didn't have to listen to their lunacy any more. Perhaps I should go stand underneath a 5G tower?

Newcastle, Throckley

"Crazies still out in force I see. I almost wish that my vaccines would kick in and kill me so I didn't have to listen to their lunacy any more. Perhaps I should go stand underneath a 5G tower?"

Don't worry, the chemtrails are coming for you

By *hagTonightMan 40 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

I have also heard about it and it seems that the virus has a better than one in four chance of becoming a global pandemic within the decade, according to some scientists.

Central

"I have also heard about it and it seems that the virus has a better than one in four chance of becoming a global pandemic within the decade, according to some scientists."

Which virus Shag?

It's great that we're not losing our expertise and assets, built up during the pandemic. There will definitely be others, as so many infectious viruses etc already exist, that could move on to the human race.

It's definitely better to have some readiness and preparation. They're aiming to be ready to get new vaccines ready in 100 days or so.

We're deluding ourselves that we've learned a lot and that we'll be better prepared next time, unless we stay active, to maintain and develop such abilities. At the rate that humans are encroaching into the natural world, where many bugs exist that we don't know, it's a matter of time until we get the next global pandemic. It was 100 years between Spanish flu and COVID and I'm certain it'll be sooner that our next catastrophe hits.

By *hagTonightMan 40 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

"I have also heard about it and it seems that the virus has a better than one in four chance of becoming a global pandemic within the decade, according to some scientists.

Which virus Shag?

It's great that we're not losing our expertise and assets, built up during the pandemic. There will definitely be others, as so many infectious viruses etc already exist, that could move on to the human race.

It's definitely better to have some readiness and preparation. They're aiming to be ready to get new vaccines ready in 100 days or so.

We're deluding ourselves that we've learned a lot and that we'll be better prepared next time, unless we stay active, to maintain and develop such abilities. At the rate that humans are encroaching into the natural world, where many bugs exist that we don't know, it's a matter of time until we get the next global pandemic. It was 100 years between Spanish flu and COVID and I'm certain it'll be sooner that our next catastrophe hits. "

It is on itvs news site, they are calling it "disease x" where they are just predicting a lot of things about it, they also mentioned that the uk government have just invested in a £65 million vaccine facility as well.

Teesside

"I have also heard about it and it seems that the virus has a better than one in four chance of becoming a global pandemic within the decade, according to some scientists.

Which virus Shag?

We're deluding ourselves that we've learned a lot and that we'll be better prepared next time, unless we stay active, to maintain and develop such abilities. At the rate that humans are encroaching into the natural world, where many bugs exist that we don't know, it's a matter of time until we get the next global pandemic. It was 100 years between Spanish flu and COVID and I'm certain it'll be sooner that our next catastrophe hits. It is on itvs news site, they are calling it "disease x" where they are just predicting a lot of things about it, they also mentioned that the uk government have just invested in a £65 million vaccine facility as well."

Gotta get your ducks in a row. Can't hand out those big money contracts to your pals if there's nothing that needs building or there's no impending doom.

Much like war, this pandemic made a lot of people lots of money. So we'll be scheduled in for one every decade now at least, just like the perpetual wars we are flung into year after year. Misery and death is big business seemingly.

Make your mind up as to whether the vaccines have caused the high cholesterol or strokes or cardiac problems. Then I might consider sharing my knowledge. I dont need to make up my mind it was stated on the BBC by a professional you can easily find it on YouTube

I believe there are plans on YouTube to convert a 1969 Mini into a spaceship capable of travelling to mars."

I wonder if the computer on this one will still have less memory than a zx spectrum computer? Lol.

Make your mind up as to whether the vaccines have caused the high cholesterol or strokes or cardiac problems. Then I might consider sharing my knowledge.

There was a wacko rally in Newcastle and a healthcare professional asked to have the mike, after a lot of push back they let him say his piece

They're response?

"

All you seem to do is insult people. But then... You don't have any debate. Tick Tock.

Teesside

They're response?

All you seem to do is insult people. But then... You don't have any debate. Tick Tock. "

It's the standard response on here.

Apparently you get all your info from youtube, are a tinfoil hat wearing flat earther and [insert own conspiracy theorist insult here] if you don't trust the same people who told us to stay at home, miss funerals, don't go out but you can still go out to work while they sat having parties and laughing at us.

Peterborough

Make your mind up as to whether the vaccines have caused the high cholesterol or strokes or cardiac problems. Then I might consider sharing my knowledge. I dont need to make up my mind it was stated on the BBC by a professional you can easily find it on YouTube

It's on YouTube but not on the BBC's website

How bizarre"

I've watched it. Before watching it I read the guardian's comment on it, how the doctor hi-jacked the interview for his own agenda. So the BBC was not happy about it and presumably why it isn't on I player.

Oh and it was aired in January

Peterborough

You ARE wrong.

I have watched the YouTube BBC broadcast. NOTHING was stated about the vaccine being responsible for more people taking statins. God knows how you came to your conclusion but it wasn't what you watched.

my eyes are aching for rolling them so much. It wasn't even hundreds of thousand of cardiac events/excess deaths that the doctor was discussing in relation to the vaccines.

If you're going to source something, at least get the content right.

Newcastle, Throckley

They're response?

All you seem to do is insult people. But then... You don't have any debate. Tick Tock. "

Pot kettle black

Peterborough

They're response?

All you seem to do is insult people. But then... You don't have any debate. Tick Tock.

Pot kettle black"

You were only insulting the rally

Newcastle, Throckley

They're response?

Pot kettle black

You were only insulting the rally "

They're response?

All you seem to do is insult people. But then... You don't have any debate. Tick Tock. It's the standard response on here.

Apparently you get all your info from youtube, are a tinfoil hat wearing flat earther and [insert own conspiracy theorist insult here] if you don't trust the same people who told us to stay at home, miss funerals, don't go out but you can still go out to work while they sat having parties and laughing at us."

Let's face it... We could destroy their lies in seconds with the truth. Only you're not allowed to tell the truth. So we'll just have to wait.

Tick tock...

By *ent in BlackMan 40 weeks ago

Silsden

Just have a look on google and you tube, you can honestly find the truth. If you don’t believe it somebody will be along to call you a sheep, like the grown ups they are.

Peterborough

"Just have a look on google and you tube, you can honestly find the truth. If you don’t believe it somebody will be along to call you a sheep, like the grown ups they are."

And we all must have gone to the university of Baath

Doing that is exactly what caused the last pandemic "

Spot on

By *iscreet DomMan 40 weeks ago

Greater Manchester

Sorry but I cant understand this if they dont allready onow what virus is comming how can you creat a viccine for it

Obviously they allready know whats comming

"Sorry but I cant understand this if they dont allready onow what virus is comming how can you creat a viccine for it

Obviously they allready know whats comming "

If a regular person were to even say: 'there will be a fire 'outbreak' next year at such and such a place' they'd be locked away... If even for the 'threat' of it. Don't worry the truth always comes out and it hurts... Very much.

Peterborough

"Sorry but I cant understand this if they dont allready onow what virus is comming how can you creat a viccine for it

Obviously they allready know whats comming "

If you have no knowledge of something, rather than casting aspersions, ask questions or look into the matter.

It doesn't cause any stretch of the imagination to assume man is making bioweapons. Man as an animal is bent on territory control and destruction of adversaries. However, even the most despicable despot needs minions to rule over. So man won't want to destroy everyone.

In the meantime, if we look at these microbes from a recent historical point of view, we have seen pathogens jump species. Some with and some without intermediaries: swine and avian flu, Corona viruses from bats through civets and pangolins.

Knowing this and why (humans encroaching on new habitat), it makes sense to study viruses in animals, observe mutations, and plan ahead.

I believe the flu vaccine is a result of the latter actions.

Newcastle, Throckley

Doing that is exactly what caused the last pandemic "

This post is going to put a lot of people in a difficult position

They want to agree with you but that would mean admitting there was a pandemic

Fire up the those extra profiles

By *ent in BlackMan 40 weeks ago

Silsden

Doing that is exactly what caused the last pandemic

This post is going to put a lot of people in a difficult position

They want to agree with you but that would mean admitting there was a pandemic

Fire up the those extra profiles"

So if all those people died, how was there not a pandemic?

By *aughtynigel02121980Man 40 weeks ago

Brandon

Shortage of loo roll coming up

Peterborough

"Shortage of loo roll coming up "

And pasta

Well they done this a couple of years ago and made trillions so it sounds like a good business plan

[Removed by poster at 11/08/23 05:27:31]

west midlands

You ARE wrong.

I have watched the YouTube BBC broadcast. NOTHING was stated about the vaccine being responsible for more people taking statins. God knows how you came to your conclusion but it wasn't what you watched.

my eyes are aching for rolling them so much. It wasn't even hundreds of thousand of cardiac events/excess deaths that the doctor was discussing in relation to the vaccines.

If you're going to source something, at least get the content right."

I saw it on the TV I'm just assuming it will be on youtube. I'm healthy happy and never had a vaccine probably alot healthier tha most people. I must be really dumb though to have a mind that thinks for itself

Peterborough

You ARE wrong.

If you're going to source something, at least get the content right.I saw it on the TV I'm just assuming it will be on youtube. I'm healthy happy and never had a vaccine probably alot healthier tha most people. I must be really dumb though to have a mind that thinks for itself "

I don't care where you saw it. You got the content wrong. And if you wanna call yourself dumb cos your "mind" totally misconstrued what was talked about, that is your prerogative.

Newcastle, Throckley

You ARE wrong.

If you're going to source something, at least get the content right.I saw it on the TV I'm just assuming it will be on youtube. I'm healthy happy and never had a vaccine probably alot healthier tha most people. I must be really dumb though to have a mind that thinks for itself "

Are you claiming that you're probably (probaby!) a lot healthier than most people (in your age group) because you haven't been vaccinated

Central

You ARE wrong.

Better to stick with published evidence that's been peer-reviewed, rather than anything else.

By *ust RachelTV/TS 40 weeks ago

Eastbourne

Ahh, you are one of the anti-vax sheep.

Teesside

Ahh, you are one of the anti-vax sheep."

I find it hilarious when either side of this argument use the term sheep as an insult.

Also, thinking the covid vaccine was absolutely useless for all but those most at risk doesn't make you anti-vax. I don't like blue cars. I'm not anti car.

Newcastle, Throckley

Ahh, you are one of the anti-vax sheep.I find it hilarious when either side of this argument use the term sheep as an insult.

Also, thinking the covid vaccine was absolutely useless for all but those most at risk doesn't make you anti-vax. I don't like blue cars. I'm not anti car."

A selectively useless vaccine?

The acme of Big Pharma

Teesside

Ahh, you are one of the anti-vax sheep.I find it hilarious when either side of this argument use the term sheep as an insult.

Also, thinking the covid vaccine was absolutely useless for all but those most at risk doesn't make you anti-vax. I don't like blue cars. I'm not anti car.

The acme of Big Pharma"

It should have been rolled out to those most at risk of adverse effects. It lessens symptoms, doesn't stop you from catching or spreading it and it's effectiveness is about as long lived as a chocolate fireguard. So yes, the acme of vaccines.

I got my mmr jab, I've never had measles, mumps or rubella, bcg in school, never had tb, tetanus, never had that either. There's a pattern there until covid. Which I caught about a month and a half after my 2nd jab. Which also did nowt for my symptoms, exact same as the before my jab and the third time I had it.

Newcastle, Throckley

The acme of Big PharmaIt should have been rolled out to those most at risk of adverse effects. It lessens symptoms, doesn't stop you from catching or spreading it and it's effectiveness is about as long lived as a chocolate fireguard. So yes, the acme of vaccines.

I got my mmr jab, I've never had measles, mumps or rubella, bcg in school, never had tb, tetanus, never had that either. There's a pattern there until covid. Which I caught about a month and a half after my 2nd jab. Which also did nowt for my symptoms, exact same as the before my jab and the third time I had it. "

Makes you wonder why they have a flu vaccination every year, you'd almost think it might mutate or something

Surely not

west midlands

You ARE wrong.

If you're going to source something, at least get the content right.I saw it on the TV I'm just assuming it will be on youtube. I'm healthy happy and never had a vaccine probably alot healthier tha most people. I must be really dumb though to have a mind that thinks for itself

I don't care where you saw it. You got the content wrong. And if you wanna call yourself dumb cos your "mind" totally misconstrued what was talked about, that is your prerogative."

lol misconstrued what? I can understand English thank you. Hundreds of thousands of people have got to take statins for the rest of their lives as a direct result of the covid vaccine. Simple Its not made up. You are the one that's sounding dumb now if you actually checked it out you see it's true instead being closed minded brainwashed fool. Go get injected with experimental drugs by the government I really am not fussed

west midlands

You ARE wrong.

If you're going to source something, at least get the content right.I saw it on the TV I'm just assuming it will be on youtube. I'm healthy happy and never had a vaccine probably alot healthier tha most people. I must be really dumb though to have a mind that thinks for itself

Are you claiming that you're probably (probaby!) a lot healthier than most people (in your age group) because you haven't been vaccinated"

yes and I excersise regularly eat a good diet. Also I've never had any vaccination of any kind in my life even as a child. I'm doing just great thank you

Newcastle, Throckley

You ARE wrong.

Are you claiming that you're probably (probaby!) a lot healthier than most people (in your age group) because you haven't been vaccinatedyes and I excersise regularly eat a good diet. Also I've never had any vaccination of any kind in my life even as a child. I'm doing just great thank you"

You're from a family of anti-vaxxers

Surprise surprise

Peterborough

You ARE wrong.

I don't care where you saw it. You got the content wrong. And if you wanna call yourself dumb cos your "mind" totally misconstrued what was talked about, that is your prerogative.

lol misconstrued what? I can understand English thank you. Hundreds of thousands of people have got to take statins for the rest of their lives as a direct result of the covid vaccine. Simple Its not made up. You are the one that's sounding dumb now if you actually checked it out you see it's true instead being closed minded brainwashed fool. Go get injected with experimental drugs by the government I really am not fussed "

The point is I listened to the doctor you were on about. And I'm the fool . Bless ya heart.

I may sound dumb to you but I'd take a look in the mirror if I were you.

The premise of the news programme was that many more people will be taking statins because NICE have issued new guidelines, NOTHING to do with jab.

But spout your crap and I'll be happy to correct it.

Peterborough

You ARE wrong.

Are you claiming that you're probably (probaby!) a lot healthier than most people (in your age group) because you haven't been vaccinatedyes and I excersise regularly eat a good diet. Also I've never had any vaccination of any kind in my life even as a child. I'm doing just great thank you

You're from a family of anti-vaxxers

Surprise surprise"

He probably did have childhood vaccines. Back then parents took note of doctors' and nurses' advice. And, there's more transparency nowadays.

By *oghicksMan 40 weeks ago

Brackley

If they stopped developing new viruses they wouldn't need to find vaccines for them!

Unless there are still people out there who believe that covid started out from people in China eating bats. ??

Newcastle, Throckley

"If they stopped developing new viruses they wouldn't need to find vaccines for them!

Unless there are still people out there who believe that covid started out from people in China eating bats. ?? "

Hilarious or delerious who can say

"If they stopped developing new viruses they wouldn't need to find vaccines for them!

Unless there are still people out there who believe that covid started out from people in China eating bats. ?? "

People would have to be 'bat-shit' crazy to believe that!

By *ophieslutTV/TS 39 weeks ago

Central

Plenty of viruses out there in nature, without any need for people to create them. It's a matter of time, before human stupidity gets them to us

By *irty_DeedsMan 39 weeks ago

Teesside

The acme of Big PharmaIt should have been rolled out to those most at risk of adverse effects. It lessens symptoms, doesn't stop you from catching or spreading it and it's effectiveness is about as long lived as a chocolate fireguard. So yes, the acme of vaccines.

I got my mmr jab, I've never had measles, mumps or rubella, bcg in school, never had tb, tetanus, never had that either. There's a pattern there until covid. Which I caught about a month and a half after my 2nd jab. Which also did nowt for my symptoms, exact same as the before my jab and the third time I had it.

Makes you wonder why they have a flu vaccination every year, you'd almost think it might mutate or something

Surely not"

Viruses mutating has zero correlation to the fact the covid vaccine is a shit vaccine. I get it, you've got your line in the sand you have to defend but you are just being ridiculous now. It never stopped transmission or you catching it. Even for the strain it was designed for."hur hur viruses mutate" isn't an argument.

Teesside

Unless there are still people out there who believe that covid started out from people in China eating bats. ??

Plenty of viruses out there in nature, without any need for people to create them. It's a matter of time, before human stupidity gets them to us"

stopping taking them into labs and enhancing them would be a good start.

By *ldgeezermeMan 39 weeks ago

Newcastle, Throckley

Surely notViruses mutating has zero correlation to the fact the covid vaccine is a shit vaccine. I get it, you've got your line in the sand you have to defend but you are just being ridiculous now. It never stopped transmission or you catching it. Even for the strain it was designed for."hur hur viruses mutate" isn't an argument."

A shit vaccine, that's a new one

Talking about line in the sand and ridiculous, do you have a mirror?

Newcastle, Throckley

Plenty of viruses out there in nature, without any need for people to create them. It's a matter of time, before human stupidity gets them to usstopping taking them into labs and enhancing them would be a good start."

Enhancing the bats or the virus

Hilarious either way

Teesside

Plenty of viruses out there in nature, without any need for people to create them. It's a matter of time, before human stupidity gets them to usstopping taking them into labs and enhancing them would be a good start.

Hilarious either way"

It's a fact that we do research on viruses, it's also a fact that the wuhan lab was partaking in said research, its also a fact that the same lab had safety issues.

I saw that on youtube at some point though so it must be a lie.

I also saw a video explaining the theory of relativity so I'm guessing physics is a hoax too

Newcastle, Throckley

Plenty of viruses out there in nature, without any need for people to create them. It's a matter of time, before human stupidity gets them to usstopping taking them into labs and enhancing them would be a good start.

Hilarious either wayIt's a fact that we do research on viruses, it's also a fact that the wuhan lab was partaking in said research, its also a fact that the same lab had safety issues.

I saw that on youtube at some point though so it must be a lie.

I also saw a video explaining the theory of relativity so I'm guessing physics is a hoax too "

Dud you see any of them on anything other than YouTube

Teesside

Nah. I'm a conspiricist, I only get my information from youtube.

Newcastle, Throckley

"Nah. I'm a conspiricist, I only get my information from youtube."

That much was already in the public domain

Teesside

"Nah. I'm a conspiricist, I only get my information from youtube.

That much was already in the public domain"

Did you find it on youtube?

Newcastle, Throckley

That much was already in the public domainDid you find it on youtube?"

Nope, needed to look no further than here

Teesside

That much was already in the public domainDid you find it on youtube?

Nope, needed to look no further than here"

Good stuff

I'll definitely sleep soundly tonight knowing that

By *melie LALWoman 39 weeks ago

Peterborough

Surely Not

Viruses mutating has zero correlation to the fact the covid vaccine is a shit vaccine. I get it, you've got your line in the sand you have to defend but you are just being ridiculous now. It never stopped transmission or you catching it. Even for the strain it was designed for."hur hur viruses mutate" isn't an argument."

Vaccines plural. To my knowledge the makers haven't come together to agree on the ever updating vaccines.

Why isn't the fact a virus mutates an argument?

Peterborough

Plenty of viruses out there in nature, without any need for people to create them. It's a matter of time, before human stupidity gets them to usstopping taking them into labs and enhancing them would be a good start."

Research has to be carried out, to figure treatment and/or vaccine. We'll be better prepared for the next pandemic.

Peterborough

Re YouTube, it's a platform to disseminate info. It's up to the viewer to critique that info.

Teesside

Surely Not

Viruses mutating has zero correlation to the fact the covid vaccine is a shit vaccine. I get it, you've got your line in the sand you have to defend but you are just being ridiculous now. It never stopped transmission or you catching it. Even for the strain it was designed for."hur hur viruses mutate" isn't an argument.

Vaccines plural. To my knowledge the makers haven't come together to agree on the ever updating vaccines.

Why isn't the fact a virus mutates an argument?"

Pedantic much?

Yes there's more than one. All the above statements apply still. They applied before the virus mutated, they apply moreso now that it has mutated.

Teesside

"Re YouTube, it's a platform to disseminate info. It's up to the viewer to critique that info."
I've posted similar in multiple threads when people dismiss info purely for being in a youtube video.

Teesside

Research has to be carried out, to figure treatment and/or vaccine. We'll be better prepared for the next pandemic."

We got lucky this time. If covid was even slightly more deadly we'd have been fucked. Our entire health system would have collapsed. I'd rather they stopped fucking about with viruses in a lab. Especially labs that are seemingly terrible at it.

Peterborough

Surely Not

Why isn't the fact a virus mutates an argument?Pedantic much?

Yes there's more than one. All the above statements apply still. They applied before the virus mutated, they apply moreso now that it has mutated. "

Pedantic? Woohoo, wasn't even trying .

And your response... That answers my question how?

Peterborough

"Re YouTube, it's a platform to disseminate info. It's up to the viewer to critique that info.I've posted similar in multiple threads when people dismiss info purely for being in a youtube video."

I recall someone had. And I'm in full agreement. It's a good platform.

Peterborough

Research has to be carried out, to figure treatment and/or vaccine. We'll be better prepared for the next pandemic.We got lucky this time. If covid was even slightly more deadly we'd have been fucked. Our entire health system would have collapsed. I'd rather they stopped fucking about with viruses in a lab. Especially labs that are seemingly terrible at it."

Whether your preference is sound or not, it's a must (the research).

I agree the Corona virus was not deadly. Ebola, on the other hand... The point is, a pandemic of a novel virus (sub-species) is a numbers game not a percentage. I suffered from something that has a 30% fatality rate. Can you imagine that as a pandemic? All of a sudden food sustainability would be a thing of the past.

Just a thought, I wonder if cremations of a couple of billion would affect global warming .

By *esthetic21 OP   Man 39 weeks ago

west midlands

Research has to be carried out, to figure treatment and/or vaccine. We'll be better prepared for the next pandemic.We got lucky this time. If covid was even slightly more deadly we'd have been fucked. Our entire health system would have collapsed. I'd rather they stopped fucking about with viruses in a lab. Especially labs that are seemingly terrible at it.

I agree the Corona virus was not deadly. Ebola, on the other hand... The point is, a pandemic of a novel virus (sub-species) is a numbers game not a percentage. I suffered from something that has a 30% fatality rate. Can you imagine that as a pandemic? All of a sudden food sustainability would be a thing of the past.

Just a thought, I wonder if cremations of a couple of billion would affect global warming .

"

are you a medical professional doctor anything like that? I doubt it so stop copy pasting stuff from Google to sound intelligent

Peterborough

Research has to be carried out, to figure treatment and/or vaccine. We'll be better prepared for the next pandemic.We got lucky this time. If covid was even slightly more deadly we'd have been fucked. Our entire health system would have collapsed. I'd rather they stopped fucking about with viruses in a lab. Especially labs that are seemingly terrible at it.

are you a medical professional doctor anything like that? I doubt it so stop copy pasting stuff from Google to sound intelligent "

I am a healthcare professional. I sound intelligent because I am. Thanks for recognising it.

By *esthetic21 OP   Man 39 weeks ago

west midlands

are you a medical professional doctor anything like that? I doubt it so stop copy pasting stuff from Google to sound intelligent

I am a healthcare professional. I sound intelligent because I am. Thanks for recognising it."

so why are you copy pasting from Google then

Peterborough

I am a healthcare professional. I sound intelligent because I am. Thanks for recognising it.so why are you copy pasting from Google then "

You believing that has zero effect on me. The only C&P was the article in my first post on this thread.