FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Dating

Dating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *melie LAL OP   Woman 39 weeks ago

Peterborough

You might think this is an unusual topic in the virus sub forum but bear with me.

In the UK the uptake of the first covid vaccine was almost 94% (there's the virus link).

So a guy on a dating site only wanting unvaccinated has excluded a huge number of members. Do you think he'll get lucky? It's not George Clooney

When people on here say they find it hard to meet, have a thought for this guy

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *irty_DeedsMan 39 weeks ago

Teesside

"You might think this is an unusual topic in the virus sub forum but bear with me.

In the UK the uptake of the first covid vaccine was almost 94% (there's the virus link).

So a guy on a dating site only wanting unvaccinated has excluded a huge number of members. Do you think he'll get lucky? It's not George Clooney

When people on here say they find it hard to meet, have a thought for this guy "

Is it any different to a woman on here asking for a 9"+ cock?

Subtract the outright liars and I bet your dealing with a smaller number

By *ucka39Man 39 weeks ago

Newcastle

Sure he would if accepted by his personality and nature and compatible. We have ten years until return will either be dead or alive by then it's only a very severe flu virus

Peterborough

"You might think this is an unusual topic in the virus sub forum but bear with me.

When people on here say they find it hard to meet, have a thought for this guy Is it any different to a woman on here asking for a 9"+ cock?

Subtract the outright liars and I bet your dealing with a smaller number "

What's the smaller number?

I'm just thinking if membership of that site is representative of the population, 3% being unvaccinated women. It could be that he wouldn't appeal to any due to age, looks, location, profile blurb, physical statistics...

I just think he has shot himself in the foot.

Peterborough

"Sure he would if accepted by his personality and nature and compatible. We have ten years until return will either be dead or alive by then it's only a very severe flu virus "

I haven't a clue what that means.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 39 weeks ago

Central

"Sure he would if accepted by his personality and nature and compatible. We have ten years until return will either be dead or alive by then it's only a very severe flu virus

I haven't a clue what that means."

I was just thinking the same.

Peterborough

"Sure he would if accepted by his personality and nature and compatible. We have ten years until return will either be dead or alive by then it's only a very severe flu virus

I was just thinking the same. "

And I cannot be arsed to debate the type of virus covid is at this time of night.

Central

When people on here say they find it hard to meet, have a thought for this guy Is it any different to a woman on here asking for a 9"+ cock?

A woman can ask for a 9 inch cock but may be happy with 8.5, etc, if the rest of her preferences are met.

A guy unwilling to meet anyone who's not had 1 or more COVID vaccines, can't go half measures, as it's unvaccinated or nothing.

The numbers here mean that it's a smaller pool of women desired by a much larger group of men. I'm not aware of swingers being less likely to have been vaccinated than the general population. Even so, 4% of the whole of the UK is a small pool.

We used to get some single men asking for 'pure blood' women, apparently meaning women who'd had no vaccine. They never seemed successful then.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS 39 weeks ago

Stockport

All these "I wouldn't fuck a vaccinated woman" guys are nutcases. I suppose it gives them an excuse why they never get a shag anyway. Can continue living in mom's basement without the pressure to get a real life.

Teesside

A woman can ask for a 9 inch cock but may be happy with 8.5, etc, if the rest of her preferences are met.

A guy unwilling to meet anyone who's not had 1 or more COVID vaccines, can't go half measures, as it's unvaccinated or nothing.

The numbers here mean that it's a smaller pool of women desired by a much larger group of men. I'm not aware of swingers being less likely to have been vaccinated than the general population. Even so, 4% of the whole of the UK is a small pool.

We used to get some single men asking for 'pure blood' women, apparently meaning women who'd had no vaccine. They never seemed successful then. "

Why are we mocking one preference over another? Surely any of these guys have the right to whatever preference they so choose?

Do I think it's mental? yes but I also think people that are into stuff like shitting on each other or furry conventions are not right in the head either but they aren't harming anyone.

For a supposed open minded group of people, we can be very judgemental of others.

Teesside

What's the smaller number?

"

Id assume the smaller number would be the percentage of men that woman would be looking for.

Central

We used to get some single men asking for 'pure blood' women, apparently meaning women who'd had no vaccine. They never seemed successful then. Why are we mocking one preference over another? Surely any of these guys have the right to whatever preference they so choose?

Do I think it's mental? yes but I also think people that are into stuff like shitting on each other or furry conventions are not right in the head either but they aren't harming anyone.

For a supposed open minded group of people, we can be very judgemental of others."

I don't see it as mocking, just more of an observation that it's a seemingly tiny number of people that someone may be trying to find. And with the odds against them in f fab, if it's a man trying to find a woman. They may almost be setting themselves up to fail.

By *anclad20500Man 39 weeks ago

Salford

When people on here say they find it hard to meet, have a thought for this guy "

Seriously what difference does it actually make if someone is vaccinated or not, it doesn’t stop you carrying the virus it just makes the symptoms less severe for the vaccinated person. Bears absolutely no effect what so ever on the person they meet. I’ve not had it either and I’ve had covid twice and i honestly wouldn’t have known if I didn’t have to do the tests

Newcastle

And I cannot be arsed to debate the type of virus covid is at this time of night."

Try common sense it's just a very severe flu virus which was stronger than the normal one but still kills yearly but we don't hear about it

By *anclad20500Man 39 weeks ago

Salford

And I cannot be arsed to debate the type of virus covid is at this time of night.

Try common sense it's just a very severe flu virus which was stronger than the normal one but still kills yearly but we don't hear about it "

Again read my comment above.

The vaccine in absolutely no way affects people you meet

By (user no longer on site) 39 weeks ago

We're looking for unvaccinated people too firstly because we don't want to exchange bodily fluids with anyone who took part in an experimental drug that's had so many serious side effects and secondly because I'm not going to get along with someone who believes everything they see on TV to the extent that they let strangers inject them with unknown substances. It's his choice and a wise one too! There are a few unvaccinated dating sites but not swingers one's unfortunately

By *estivalMan 39 weeks ago

borehamwood

I put the people who wont meet vaccinated people into the same box as those who wont meet unvaccinated, both lots are judgemental clowns

The irony

By *alandNitaCouple 39 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"Sure he would if accepted by his personality and nature and compatible. We have ten years until return will either be dead or alive by then it's only a very severe flu virus "

That's a really interesting statement... in ten years time we will "either be dead or alive"...

It's like a newspaper horoscope

Peterborough

We used to get some single men asking for 'pure blood' women, apparently meaning women who'd had no vaccine. They never seemed successful then. Why are we mocking one preference over another? Surely any of these guys have the right to whatever preference they so choose?

For a supposed open minded group of people, we can be very judgemental of others.

I don't see it as mocking, just more of an observation that it's a seemingly tiny number of people that someone may be trying to find. And with the odds against them in f fab, if it's a man trying to find a woman. They may almost be setting themselves up to fail. "

It was on that fishy website.

Peterborough

Try common sense it's just a very severe flu virus which was stronger than the normal one but still kills yearly but we don't hear about it "

Try knowledge. It's a different virus to the flu.

Peterborough

"I put the people who wont meet vaccinated people into the same box as those who wont meet unvaccinated, both lots are judgemental clowns"

Not judgemental just ignorant of the facts.

By *ikeybr0Man 39 weeks ago

Newport

The figure of 94% uptake is a bit enthusiastic to be fair. At the time it was estimated I’ve heard people quite figures as low as mid 70’s too.

Under the data graph they reported this on BBC’s website, it mentions that population size in England could be over estimated.

Good news for those with a preference, there could be slightly more choice of partner than U.K. gov suggested.

Newcastle

Try common sense it's just a very severe flu virus which was stronger than the normal one but still kills yearly but we don't hear about it

Again read my comment above.

The vaccine in absolutely no way affects people you meet"

It does if people are mind set in meeting only those who aren't or are which is no different from bareback and condom

By *ldgeezermeMan 39 weeks ago

Newcastle, Throckley

20 years old vaccinated super model begs him for an all nighter

I think we know what the outcome would be

By *hagTonightMan 39 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

There is nothing wrong with that, it is just another preference.

Peterborough

"There is nothing wrong with that, it is just another preference."

No-one is saying there's anything wrong with it. The guy in question can ask for an unvaccinated, 22 year old rocket scientist who collects guinea pigs. Is 5ft 2, eyes of blue and speaks Macedonian. I just think he's going to have a hard job finding his future Mrs.

By *atnip make me purrWoman 39 weeks ago

Reading

He deserves to live a life without sex for being a dolt.

Peterborough

"He deserves to live a life without sex for being a dolt."

Maybe he doesn't want sex. He's on the fishy site.

Im going to suggest something and if you're unable to do this you can't argue your misinformation anymore. Next time you or a family member go for an injection just ask what's in it, ask for the ingredients and I bet 95% can't tell you and if they can tell you just ask for a run through of how each one contributes to making you healthy then research each one for yourself. Once you find mercury, aluminium and aborted fetal cells tell me why they're good for health. If you can't do this tiny about of research you have no business arguing and regurgitating stuff you saw on TV or the NHS website. If you fancied trying heroin for the first time would you ask the drug dealer for safety information or would you do your own research? I'm trying to look out for you people xx

Teesside

There's more mercury in a tin of tuna.

Let's not pretend that just because something contains something that sounds bad, that it actually is.

Did you know bananas in the right dose can cause radiation poisoning?

Large fish with a long life span should not be consumed for this exact reason, there is no safe amount of mercury. Yeah you can die from too much water or too much oxygen but we need those

Newcastle, Throckley

"Im going to suggest something and if you're unable to do this you can't argue your misinformation anymore. Next time you or a family member go for an injection just ask what's in it, ask for the ingredients and I bet 95% can't tell you and if they can tell you just ask for a run through of how each one contributes to making you healthy then research each one for yourself. Once you find mercury, aluminium and aborted fetal cells tell me why they're good for health. If you can't do this tiny about of research you have no business arguing and regurgitating stuff you saw on TV or the NHS website. If you fancied trying heroin for the first time would you ask the drug dealer for safety information or would you do your own research? I'm trying to look out for you people xx"

Thanks to your prompt I did my own research, and also yours it would seem.

Wikipedia debunks your mercury scare story and Full Fact summarises thus:

"A mercury based chemical (and not the same one that can build up in the body after ingesting infected fish) is present in some non-standard UK vaccines. But it is not harmful in those amounts."

I did make the assumption that you meant mercury the metal and not the planet

By *I TwoCouple 39 weeks ago

all around

"Im going to suggest something and if you're unable to do this you can't argue your misinformation anymore. Next time you or a family member go for an injection just ask what's in it, ask for the ingredients and I bet 95% can't tell you and if they can tell you just ask for a run through of how each one contributes to making you healthy then research each one for yourself. Once you find mercury, aluminium and aborted fetal cells tell me why they're good for health. If you can't do this tiny about of research you have no business arguing and regurgitating stuff you saw on TV or the NHS website. If you fancied trying heroin for the first time would you ask the drug dealer for safety information or would you do your own research? I'm trying to look out for you people xx"

Too much YouTube pal, you won't find aluminium, mercury or aborted fetal cell in a COVID vaccine, but whatever floats your boat I suppose.

Any vaccine, just ask I don't know why you're getting angry I only suggested you ask x

Central

I don't think anyone would 'argue for misinformation', surely? In any event, published data, from reputable sources, is going to be better than word of mouth, hearsay etc. The trope of vaccine ingredients has been around for a long time and had some attempted introduction into the Virus forum, during the pandemic.

I'm not going to argue about it, go check the vaccine ingredients, ask your doctor about them, do a little research and hopefully save you or a loved one that's all. Peace out my lovelies xx

Newcastle, Throckley

"I'm not going to argue about it, go check the vaccine ingredients, ask your doctor about them, do a little research and hopefully save you or a loved one that's all. Peace out my lovelies xx"

Ah, the killer vaccine makes another appearance

all around

"I'm not going to argue about it, go check the vaccine ingredients, ask your doctor about them, do a little research and hopefully save you or a loved one that's all. Peace out my lovelies xx"

No need,the ingredients are published ... The REAL ingredients not the YouTube cocktail ha ha

Indeed go read about them x

By *hoco DMan 39 weeks ago

Clapham

"Any vaccine, just ask I don't know why you're getting angry I only suggested you ask x"

Didn't you know that anger towards anyone with an alternative view is just one of the mild side effects (tut, tut), I suggest that you do a deeper dive on YouTu... opps, I ment main stream media

all around

"Indeed go read about them x"

You seem confused but hey ho as long as your happy with it no need to fall out xx

The last thing I want is to upset anyone I don't think I've been unreasonable in any way x

Peterborough

Aaaaaaaaand back to dating

With all due respect Miss you started this x

Newcastle, Throckley

"Indeed go read about them x"

I've already posted this but hey ho:

Wikipedia debunks your mercury scare story and Full Fact summarises thus:

"A mercury based chemical (and not the same one that can build up in the body after ingesting infected fish) is present in some non-standard UK vaccines. But it is not harmful in those amounts."

Newcastle, Throckley

"Aaaaaaaaand back to dating

"

You'll find some that won't meet people who meet anyone that's vaccinated

Wonder how big a pool they've got to swim in

Peterborough

"Aaaaaaaaand back to dating

You'll find some that won't meet people who meet anyone that's vaccinated

Wonder how big a pool they've got to swim in"

A puddle on a hot day

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS 39 weeks ago

Stockport

Yup, I did this before my first covid vaccination. The leaflet listing the chemical composition was available online. I know enough about chemistry, biology and physics to be able to interpret the information. I know enough in general about biochemistry to understand what a virus is, how it enters the cells, what it does when it's in there.

I did plenty of actual research, reading from high quality verified sources, about the particulars of covid and the vaccines for covid, the similarities and differences from vaccines for other diseases. I know enough about science and the scientific method to be able to critically evaluate the various information sources, to understand what information was self consistent and in agreement with the way the universe basically operates, and what information was fairy tales. I have a good grasp of mathematics and statistics so could understand the trial results, specifically could understand that there had been massive trialling of these vaccines, and could understand what the safety reports were actually saying.

I can understand the difference between elements and chemical compounds eg. I know that every living organism on the planet not only contains, but relies on to stay alive, quantities of the elements chlorine (a deadly poisonous gas which will attack and kill nearly anything) and sodium (a metal that corrodes so quickly that it will actually burst into flame if exposed to air and water). These two elements are incredibly lethal, but in the correct combined proportions we all add them to our food - sodium chloride, common table salt.

I know that aluminium is so lethal that we make it into containers that we fill with foods or drinks - every cola drink contains thousands of times more aluminium than in a vaccine, yet I'm pretty sure that the most ardent opposer of vaccination will still drink from aluminium cans.

Aborted fetal cells - yes, I have been known to eat animal fetal cells for breakfast! They're called eggs.

So let me suggest this: before making claims about science, go and study scientific disciplines for a minimum of ten years. Get yourself to a position so that you can understand and critically evaluate information about not just vaccines, but about every other item without which your life would be unlivable. If you can't do that, then start believing people that actually get paid to understand this stuff.

I'm trying to look out for you people xx

Newcastle, Throckley

"Im going to suggest something and if you're unable to do this you can't argue your misinformation anymore. Next time you or a family member go for an injection just ask what's in it, ask for the ingredients and I bet 95% can't tell you and if they can tell you just ask for a run through of how each one contributes to making you healthy then research each one for yourself. Once you find mercury, aluminium and aborted fetal cells tell me why they're good for health. If you can't do this tiny about of research you have no business arguing and regurgitating stuff you saw on TV or the NHS website. If you fancied trying heroin for the first time would you ask the drug dealer for safety information or would you do your own research? I'm trying to look out for you people xx

Yup, I did this before my first covid vaccination. The leaflet listing the chemical composition was available online. I know enough about chemistry, biology and physics to be able to interpret the information. I know enough in general about biochemistry to understand what a virus is, how it enters the cells, what it does when it's in there.

I did plenty of actual research, reading from high quality verified sources, about the particulars of covid and the vaccines for covid, the similarities and differences from vaccines for other diseases. I know enough about science and the scientific method to be able to critically evaluate the various information sources, to understand what information was self consistent and in agreement with the way the universe basically operates, and what information was fairy tales. I have a good grasp of mathematics and statistics so could understand the trial results, specifically could understand that there had been massive trialling of these vaccines, and could understand what the safety reports were actually saying.

I can understand the difference between elements and chemical compounds eg. I know that every living organism on the planet not only contains, but relies on to stay alive, quantities of the elements chlorine (a deadly poisonous gas which will attack and kill nearly anything) and sodium (a metal that corrodes so quickly that it will actually burst into flame if exposed to air and water). These two elements are incredibly lethal, but in the correct combined proportions we all add them to our food - sodium chloride, common table salt.

I know that aluminium is so lethal that we make it into containers that we fill with foods or drinks - every cola drink contains thousands of times more aluminium than in a vaccine, yet I'm pretty sure that the most ardent opposer of vaccination will still drink from aluminium cans.

Aborted fetal cells - yes, I have been known to eat animal fetal cells for breakfast! They're called eggs.

So let me suggest this: before making claims about science, go and study scientific disciplines for a minimum of ten years. Get yourself to a position so that you can understand and critically evaluate information about not just vaccines, but about every other item without which your life would be unlivable. If you can't do that, then start believing people that actually get paid to understand this stuff.

I'm trying to look out for you people xx"

But what about YouTube

Awesome so you read the research from the criminal pharmaceutical companies who profit from pushing said "vaccines" and yeah there was plenty studies done considering the jab was first patented in 2014 (you would almost think it was all planned or something lol)

Correct yes there's plenty other things containing aluminium and I avoid them all, I'm currently spending over £200 per month detoxing a loved one from all of this after a graves diagnosis which is being managed by diet and natural supplements and going really well although the doctors think the progress is down to their toxic pills he hasn't taken any since February so I have been researching natural health for around 10 years but very intensively this year and I've had to throw out all aluminium and teflon from my kitchen, I have replaced all of my personal hygiene and house cleaning products with non toxic ones, I have filters on my taps and shower to reduce chlorine exposure and it's having massive positive results x

Newcastle, Throckley

"Awesome so you read the research from the criminal pharmaceutical companies who profit from pushing said "vaccines" and yeah there was plenty studies done considering the jab was first patented in 2014 (you would almost think it was all planned or something lol)

Correct yes there's plenty other things containing aluminium and I avoid them all, I'm currently spending over £200 per month detoxing a loved one from all of this after a graves diagnosis which is being managed by diet and natural supplements and going really well although the doctors think the progress is down to their toxic pills he hasn't taken any since February so I have been researching natural health for around 10 years but very intensively this year and I've had to throw out all aluminium and teflon from my kitchen, I have replaced all of my personal hygiene and house cleaning products with non toxic ones, I have filters on my taps and shower to reduce chlorine exposure and it's having massive positive results x"

Are you Howard Hughes

By *moothCriminal_xMan 39 weeks ago

Redditch

"Awesome so you read the research from the criminal pharmaceutical companies who profit from pushing said "vaccines" and yeah there was plenty studies done considering the jab was first patented in 2014 (you would almost think it was all planned or something lol)

Correct yes there's plenty other things containing aluminium and I avoid them all, I'm currently spending over £200 per month detoxing a loved one from all of this after a graves diagnosis which is being managed by diet and natural supplements and going really well although the doctors think the progress is down to their toxic pills he hasn't taken any since February so I have been researching natural health for around 10 years but very intensively this year and I've had to throw out all aluminium and teflon from my kitchen, I have replaced all of my personal hygiene and house cleaning products with non toxic ones, I have filters on my taps and shower to reduce chlorine exposure and it's having massive positive results x"

Post hoc ergo proctor hoc

Hopefully you don't kill this person with your quackery

Teesside

"I'm not going to argue about it, go check the vaccine ingredients, ask your doctor about them, do a little research and hopefully save you or a loved one that's all. Peace out my lovelies xx

Ah, the killer vaccine makes another appearance"

Not to be pedantic but if at least one person has died from the vaccine, the label "killer" isn't technically wrong

Teesside

"Im going to suggest something and if you're unable to do this you can't argue your misinformation anymore. Next time you or a family member go for an injection just ask what's in it, ask for the ingredients and I bet 95% can't tell you and if they can tell you just ask for a run through of how each one contributes to making you healthy then research each one for yourself. Once you find mercury, aluminium and aborted fetal cells tell me why they're good for health. If you can't do this tiny about of research you have no business arguing and regurgitating stuff you saw on TV or the NHS website. If you fancied trying heroin for the first time would you ask the drug dealer for safety information or would you do your own research? I'm trying to look out for you people xx

I'm trying to look out for you people xx

But what about YouTube "

To be fair, there's likely a video on youtube explaining all that too. It's not the platform, it's the content people seek out.

I save myself a fortune any time owt goes wrong by repairing my cars from youtube instructionals, I've also taught myself how to play guitar via videos too.

If you seek out crazy, you can find it anywhere.

By *heeliechairMan 39 weeks ago

Essex

Merry Christmas everyone

By *ust RachelTV/TS 39 weeks ago

Eastbourne

I am sure a few people would lie, how would you ever find out?

By *arriorstrongMan 39 weeks ago

Preston

I'm seeking people who haven't had the mrna jab. There's just not enough information available about the side effects and possible shedding of whats in them. If someone could demonstrate to me that lipid nanoparticles etc are safe I'd be out like a shot. I am a very horny boy, admittedly I've had to knock back a few good prospects but it's not been a risk I'd want to take. Even if you were really hot

Teesside

"I'm seeking people who haven't had the mrna jab. There's just not enough information available about the side effects and possible shedding of whats in them. If someone could demonstrate to me that lipid nanoparticles etc are safe I'd be out like a shot. I am a very horny boy, admittedly I've had to knock back a few good prospects but it's not been a risk I'd want to take. Even if you were really hot"
So, if people are shedding vaccine, did I waste my time getting my first two and having a sore arm? I could have just came on here and met a vaxed person?

Newcastle, Throckley

"I'm seeking people who haven't had the mrna jab. There's just not enough information available about the side effects and possible shedding of whats in them. If someone could demonstrate to me that lipid nanoparticles etc are safe I'd be out like a shot. I am a very horny boy, admittedly I've had to knock back a few good prospects but it's not been a risk I'd want to take. Even if you were really hot"

What would accept as a demonstration of safety?

Medical professionals?

Alternatively I could knock up a YouTube video and call myself Dr Truth

Teesside

I'd settle for people admitting the jabs have damaged some people. This whole if you believe the jabs aren't safe you are some sort of conspiracy theorist or get all your Info from youtube spiel is getting tiresome.

My knowledge that the jabs can be life altering comes from personal experience watching a friends life now in tatters. That means more to me than any doctor, medical paper or youtube video.

The whole fingers in you ears going "nah nah nah totally safe" approach is just as bad as those that think everyone who is jabbed is doomed or on some sort of countdown.

By *amantha_JadeWoman 39 weeks ago

Newcastle

Almost 94% if the UK got the first vaccine? I think that figure seems extremely high… I would have thought it was closer to around 60-70%?

By *amantha_JadeWoman 39 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Almost 94% if the UK got the first vaccine? I think that figure seems extremely high… I would have thought it was closer to around 60-70%? "

*of

Me too, we fought family, friends, bosses and were threatened with jobs etc and stood our ground so I'm not about to swap juices with someone who folded

Redditch

"Almost 94% if the UK got the first vaccine? I think that figure seems extremely high… I would have thought it was closer to around 60-70%? "

Online echo chambers mean that anti-vaxxers think they are more in number than they are. They are a massive minority

Redditch

"I'd settle for people admitting the jabs have damaged some people. This whole if you believe the jabs aren't safe you are some sort of conspiracy theorist or get all your Info from youtube spiel is getting tiresome.

My knowledge that the jabs can be life altering comes from personal experience watching a friends life now in tatters. That means more to me than any doctor, medical paper or youtube video.

The whole fingers in you ears going "nah nah nah totally safe" approach is just as bad as those that think everyone who is jabbed is doomed or on some sort of countdown."

Noone is saying there are 0 vaccine injurys. The rate of vaccine injury is vanishingly small which is why people largely ignore it - the risk reward related to covid vaccines are massively in favour of getting it - esp if you are over 40. The exceptions to this would be blood relatives who know a close family member has been injured - in which case genetic factors might be a concern and raise the risk profile.

Peterborough

"I'm seeking people who haven't had the mrna jab. There's just not enough information available about the side effects and possible shedding of whats in them. If someone could demonstrate to me that lipid nanoparticles etc are safe I'd be out like a shot. I am a very horny boy, admittedly I've had to knock back a few good prospects but it's not been a risk I'd want to take. Even if you were really hotSo, if people are shedding vaccine, did I waste my time getting my first two and having a sore arm? I could have just came on here and met a vaxed person?"

At least he'll still be alive in 5 yrs.

Being vaxxed or unvaxxed says a lot about a person's mentality.

It seems the guy is looking for someone with some common sense first and foremost.

I mean, why get 'vaxxed' for something never proven to exist. A bit silly.

I know a LOT of people who would love to be that guy knowing what they know now (and having all the ailments they have now).

By *en_Dover79Man 39 weeks ago

Oswaldtwistle

how do you tell a vaccinated/unvaccinated person apart?

Preston

[Removed by poster at 12/08/23 18:46:18]

"how do you tell a vaccinated/unvaccinated person apart?"

Non vaccinated wear hi-viz jackets

Preston

[Removed by poster at 12/08/23 18:47:46]

Ask them a question that demands a common sense answer?

Preston

"I'm seeking people who haven't had the mrna jab. There's just not enough information available about the side effects and possible shedding of whats in them. If someone could demonstrate to me that lipid nanoparticles etc are safe I'd be out like a shot. I am a very horny boy, admittedly I've had to knock back a few good prospects but it's not been a risk I'd want to take. Even if you were really hotSo, if people are shedding vaccine, did I waste my time getting my first two and having a sore arm? I could have just came on here and met a vaxed person?

"

Cognitive dissonance, much?

Preston

"I'd settle for people admitting the jabs have damaged some people. This whole if you believe the jabs aren't safe you are some sort of conspiracy theorist or get all your Info from youtube spiel is getting tiresome.

The whole fingers in you ears going "nah nah nah totally safe" approach is just as bad as those that think everyone who is jabbed is doomed or on some sort of countdown.

Noone is saying there are 0 vaccine injurys. The rate of vaccine injury is vanishingly small which is why people largely ignore it - the risk reward related to covid vaccines are massively in favour of getting it - esp if you are over 40. The exceptions to this would be blood relatives who know a close family member has been injured - in which case genetic factors might be a concern and raise the risk profile."

Ok so this was part of my risk assessment

I have a friend, let's call him Andrew. He has a PhD in Chemistry from Oxford, and carried out post doctoral research there for a number of years. He is not an expert in vaccines, but he knows his onions.

Early 2021, I'm thinking I want to go on holiday and might need to get jabbed to do that. So I speak to Andrew

"Andrew, what research is there into the long term side effects of mrna vaccines?"

"None" came the response

"In that case, I'll leave it a couple of years"

Next, a former of partner of mine, militantly against the jab, starts fucking a guy who has been jabbed. A month later she has period irregularities, spotting, and really heavy, long periods. Then no periods.

So that's why I am where I am. I prize what God gave me. If I have to wait a little while to make sure I stay healthy, then it'll be worth it. I hope to still be fucking when I'm 80.

Newcastle, Throckley

"Being vaxxed or unvaxxed says a lot about a person's mentality.

It seems the guy is looking for someone with some common sense first and foremost.

I mean, why get 'vaxxed' for something never proven to exist. A bit silly. "

As opposed to extremely silly

"Being vaxxed or unvaxxed says a lot about a person's mentality.

I mean, why get 'vaxxed' for something never proven to exist. A bit silly.

As opposed to extremely silly"

Your's is opinion.

Mine is fact.

Yours is lies.

Mine is truth.

After a conversation I would be able to tell lol

Noone is saying there are 0 vaccine injurys. The rate of vaccine injury is vanishingly small which is why people largely ignore it - the risk reward related to covid vaccines are massively in favour of getting it - esp if you are over 40. The exceptions to this would be blood relatives who know a close family member has been injured - in which case genetic factors might be a concern and raise the risk profile.

I have a friend, let's call him Andrew. He has a PhD in Chemistry from Oxford, and carried out post doctoral research there for a number of years. He is not an expert in vaccines, but he knows his onions.

Early 2021, I'm thinking I want to go on holiday and might need to get jabbed to do that. So I speak to Andrew

"Andrew, what research is there into the long term side effects of mrna vaccines?"

"None" came the response

Next, a former of partner of mine, militantly against the jab, starts fucking a guy who has been jabbed. A month later she has period irregularities, spotting, and really heavy, long periods. Then no periods.

So that's why I am where I am. I prize what God gave me. If I have to wait a little while to make sure I stay healthy, then it'll be worth it. I hope to still be fucking when I'm 80.

"

Yeah this is really common, but if it's not being pushed by the mainstream media it obviously can't be happening lol I haven't owned a TV for almost 9 years so my views have absolutely zero propaganda manipulation

*10 years

all around

"None" came the response

Yeah this is really common, but if it's not being pushed by the mainstream media it obviously can't be happening lol I haven't owned a TV for almost 9 years so my views have absolutely zero propaganda manipulation "

Lol

[Removed by poster at 12/08/23 19:55:16]

For a supposed open minded group of people, we can be very judgemental of others."

So true and it's nobodys business.

Some people just don't have anything better to do.

Newcastle, Throckley

So true and it's nobodys business.

Some people just don't have anything better to do."

Oh, the beautiful irony

Peterborough

At least he'll still be alive in 5 yrs. "

The planet might be uninhabitable by then .

I think we know what the outcome would be"

Don't judge everyone based on your lack of self-control.

Peterborough

"None" came the response

"

Correlation is not causation.

From all the hate I see you have gotten on here; doesn't it just re-affirm that you made the right choice ever-more?!

Who would want to meet such hateful people after all?

Good on you both.

Newcastle, Throckley

Don't judge everyone based on your lack of self-control. "

How should I judge them?

Preston

"

Correlation is not causation."

"Study confirms link between COVID-19 vaccination and temporary increase in menstrual cycle length"

"I'm seeking people who haven't had the mrna jab. There's just not enough information available about the side effects and possible shedding of whats in them. If someone could demonstrate to me that lipid nanoparticles etc are safe I'd be out like a shot. I am a very horny boy, admittedly I've had to knock back a few good prospects but it's not been a risk I'd want to take. Even if you were really hot

What would accept as a demonstration of safety?

Medical professionals?

Alternatively I could knock up a YouTube video and call myself Dr Truth"

I once went to a 'medical professional' with heat spots. He told me i had measles and gave me two weeks off.

I wasn't tall enough to reach his knee back then.

That's how thick they are.

How should I judge them?"

Why do you want to judge anyone?

From your hateful comments everywhere I'd say you were the last person to judge anyone.

If only I could block you 100% so I didn't have to read what you write on the forums. - It's mind-numbing.

Peterborough

"...

"None" came the response

"

If I wasn't in healthcare, I'd have the same apprehensions. You cannot have longitudinal research on something fairly young (a decade methinks).

I looked into the vaccines and found that AZ was best for me, so I was disheartened by it's removal. I wasn't best pleased at having Pfizer boosters. And I had side effects of those boosters. Nothing major. Just made me poorly. No lasting side effects though. Now that I have had covid, I'm content that my immune system will be kept up to date with seasonal exposure to the virus.

"...

"None" came the response

If I wasn't in healthcare, I'd have the same apprehensions. You cannot have longitudinal research on something fairly young (a decade methinks).

I looked into the vaccines and found that AZ was best for me, so I was disheartened by it's removal. I wasn't best pleased at having Pfizer boosters. And I had side effects of those boosters. Nothing major. Just made me poorly. No lasting side effects though. Now that I have had covid, I'm content that my immune system will be kept up to date with seasonal exposure to the virus."

Interesting word that... 'astra'. The rest is even more interesting.

ASTRA Sanskrit: ??????) was a supernatural weapon, presided over by a specific deity and imbued with spiritual and occult powers that caused its effect or impact. Later the word came to denote any weapon which was used by releasing it from one's hand (e.g. an arrow), compared to keeping it one's hand (e.g. a sword) ( Shastra ).

Preston

"

I looked into the vaccines and found that AZ was best for me, so I was disheartened by it's removal. I wasn't best pleased at having Pfizer boosters. And I had side effects of those boosters. Nothing major. Just made me poorly. No lasting side effects though. Now that I have had covid, I'm content that my immune system will be kept up to date with seasonal exposure to the virus."

You experience chimes with several of my friends... OK with az, really poorly with pfizer booster.

By *heAverageForumUserMan 39 weeks ago

Just Here

"...

"None" came the response

Saying you work in healthcare is extremely vague and I would take everything you say with a pinch of salt.

Exactly what role do you have in healthcare? A lot comes under that umbrella. Are you a nurse, a surgeon or a cleaner?

Newcastle, Throckley

How should I judge them?

From your hateful comments everywhere I'd say you were the last person to judge anyone.

If only I could block you 100% so I didn't have to read what you write on the forums. - It's mind-numbing."

Oh I'm ever so sorry that I've upset you, you poor little thing

How should I judge them?

If only I could block you 100% so I didn't have to read what you write on the forums. - It's mind-numbing.

Oh I'm ever so sorry that I've upset you, you poor little thing"

Yawn!

If I ever have a party... Remind me not to invite you!

By *arl17Man 39 weeks ago

Central Portugal

Newcastle, Throckley

How should I judge them?

Yawn!

If I ever have a party... Remind me not to invite you!"

So disappointed, please please please invite me, I can change

Newcastle, Throckley

"...

"None" came the response

I looked into the vaccines and found that AZ was best for me, so I was disheartened by it's removal. I wasn't best pleased at having Pfizer boosters. And I had side effects of those boosters. Nothing major. Just made me poorly. No lasting side effects though. Now that I have had covid, I'm content that my immune system will be kept up to date with seasonal exposure to the virus.

Saying you work in healthcare is extremely vague and I would take everything you say with a pinch of salt.

Exactly what role do you have in healthcare? A lot comes under that umbrella. Are you a nurse, a surgeon or a cleaner?

"

I suspect an NHS cleaner would have more idea than a click-pay YouTube guru

How should I judge them?

Yawn!

So disappointed, please please please invite me, I can change"

Ok ok!... You can come to our smelly obese bums sniffing party!

...We'll even let you go first.

Peterborough

"...

"None" came the response

"

Not too much salt otherwise you'll suffer with hypernatraemia

Newcastle, Throckley

How should I judge them?

Yawn!

...We'll even let you go first."

Apre vous

How should I judge them?

Yawn!

...We'll even let you go first.

Apre vous"

Lol! XX

By *moothCriminal_xMan 38 weeks ago

Redditch

"None" came the response

"

There is no long term research into the side effects of hitting yourself in the face with a hammer either.

Long term aide side effects from mrna - There is no mechanism known by which there would be ANY long term side effects. Ask again in 10 years and you will see there are 0 long terms side effects though...

By (user no longer on site) 38 weeks ago

By *arriorstrongMan 38 weeks ago

Preston

"

Long term aide side effects from mrna - There is no mechanism known by which there would be ANY long term side effects. Ask again in 10 years and you will see there are 0 long terms side effects though..."

That's such a strange view to adopt. Long term clinical research is a thing, you know?

How about we all take a moment to remember Brandy Vaughan, a woman who worked for Merck pharmaceuticals in the USA, realised something was very wrong and died bringing the truth to us all, found dead in her home by her wee boy for telling the truth. If anyone can listen to the fact hunter radio podcast about Brandy Vaughan on Spotify and not have some questions I'll eat my had (it's a hard plastic hat so it's gonna hurt but I'll send you the video) xx

By *melie LAL OP   Woman 38 weeks ago

Peterborough

"How about we all take a moment to remember Brandy Vaughan, a woman who worked for Merck pharmaceuticals in the USA, realised something was very wrong and died bringing the truth to us all, found dead in her home by her wee boy for telling the truth. If anyone can listen to the fact hunter radio podcast about Brandy Vaughan on Spotify and not have some questions I'll eat my had (it's a hard plastic hat so it's gonna hurt but I'll send you the video) xx"

"Police investigators determined there was no sign of foul play, but due to Vaughan’s high profile in the anti-vaccination movement, Coroner’s officials opted to give her death more careful scrutiny to head off the potential proliferation of conspiracy theories. Her remains were subjected to an autopsy, “an in-depth panel of toxicology screenings, interviews,” and a review of her medical record".

The coroner reports her death as from natural causes.

For interests of balance, I'm putting this out there. "... Died bringing us the truth" very much implies foul play (no ambiguity to state inference).

Let’s face it. Truth is, it’s only the handful of people on this thead who give a shit one way or the other. 99.999% of the population have forgotten about it and moved on.

"How about we all take a moment to remember Brandy Vaughan, a woman who worked for Merck pharmaceuticals in the USA, realised something was very wrong and died bringing the truth to us all, found dead in her home by her wee boy for telling the truth. If anyone can listen to the fact hunter radio podcast about Brandy Vaughan on Spotify and not have some questions I'll eat my had (it's a hard plastic hat so it's gonna hurt but I'll send you the video) xx

"Police investigators determined there was no sign of foul play, but due to Vaughan’s high profile in the anti-vaccination movement, Coroner’s officials opted to give her death more careful scrutiny to head off the potential proliferation of conspiracy theories. Her remains were subjected to an autopsy, “an in-depth panel of toxicology screenings, interviews,” and a review of her medical record".

For interests of balance, I'm putting this out there. "... Died bringing us the truth" very much implies foul play (no ambiguity to state inference)."

And you believe this? It would be nice if you used your own words rather than copy and paste from the people who are trying to keep information from you, I'm sure if you listened to said podcast or even half of it we would be able to have a conversation about it xx

"Let’s face it. Truth is, it’s only the handful of people on this thead who give a shit one way or the other. 99.999% of the population have forgotten about it and moved on. "

Yeah we know... thats why they fall for the same bullshit every decade.

Peterborough

"How about we all take a moment to remember Brandy Vaughan, a woman who worked for Merck pharmaceuticals in the USA, realised something was very wrong and died bringing the truth to us all, found dead in her home by her wee boy for telling the truth. If anyone can listen to the fact hunter radio podcast about Brandy Vaughan on Spotify and not have some questions I'll eat my had (it's a hard plastic hat so it's gonna hurt but I'll send you the video) xx

For interests of balance, I'm putting this out there. "... Died bringing us the truth" very much implies foul play (no ambiguity to state inference).

And you believe this? It would be nice if you used your own words rather than copy and paste from the people who are trying to keep information from you, I'm sure if you listened to said podcast or even half of it we would be able to have a conversation about it xx"

I have little interest in it. I'm mature enough to believe that some people are silenced for their knowledge and proactive dissemination of that info, but I'm also aware it could equally be a natural event.

Re this woman and her family, I hope it's the latter. Otherwise grieving will be problematic.

And you believe this? It would be nice if you used your own words rather than copy and paste from the people who are trying to keep information from you, I'm sure if you listened to said podcast or even half of it we would be able to have a conversation about it xx

I have little interest in it. I'm mature enough to believe that some people are silenced for their knowledge and proactive dissemination of that info, but I'm also aware it could equally be a natural event.

Re this woman and her family, I hope it's the latter. Otherwise grieving will be problematic."

This is what's called cognitive dissonance, you are finding it difficult to look at or accept any information that might make you have to change your mind from the mainstream narrative. If you could spare 10 minutes I would really appreciate and respect that xx

"Let’s face it. Truth is, it’s only the handful of people on this thead who give a shit one way or the other. 99.999% of the population have forgotten about it and moved on.

Yeah we know... thats why they fall for the same bullshit every decade."

Nailed it xx

People are still talking about Hitler but we should all forget about the genocide 2 year's ago? Xx

Peterborough

Re this woman and her family, I hope it's the latter. Otherwise grieving will be problematic.

This is what's called cognitive dissonance, you are finding it difficult to look at or accept any information that might make you have to change your mind from the mainstream narrative. If you could spare 10 minutes I would really appreciate and respect that xx"

Hardly. I've stated I believe it happens.

I love to learn. I love to hear different points of view especially when presented with a rationale. However, I will choose what I want to spend my time looking into. If my thoughts/beliefs are mainstream, I can assure you it's coincidence.

Having a neuro disability, I have to be selective in what I choose to research.

This is what's called cognitive dissonance, you are finding it difficult to look at or accept any information that might make you have to change your mind from the mainstream narrative. If you could spare 10 minutes I would really appreciate and respect that xx

I love to learn. I love to hear different points of view especially when presented with a rationale. However, I will choose what I want to spend my time looking into. If my thoughts/beliefs are mainstream, I can assure you it's coincidence.

Having a neuro disability, I have to be selective in what I choose to research. "

Most of the podcast is actually a presentation from Brandy herself, if you already have neurological issues you need this more than anyone. You keep telling me that you're not interested yet most of your posts and comments are on the subject that you're not interested in? You can't possibly argue against what I'm saying if you refuse point blank to look at any of my evidence...xx

Peterborough

Having a neuro disability, I have to be selective in what I choose to research.

Most of the podcast is actually a presentation from Brandy herself, if you already have neurological issues you need this more than anyone. You keep telling me that you're not interested yet most of your posts and comments are on the subject that you're not interested in? You can't possibly argue against what I'm saying if you refuse point blank to look at any of my evidence...xx"

Why do I need it more than anyone?

I'm not interested in looking into the death of someone.

We both know that you know I'm speaking the truth but you prefer the comfortable lies and I'm sure everyone else can see that too which is fine, you do you but what isn't fine is publicly shouting that something you refuse to research is safe, you could harm someone or worse

You were quite happy to do a Google search and copy and paste too so basically you're only interested in biased research that backs up what you want to believe which is cognitive dissonance as I said. Best of luck to you xx

Peterborough

"We both know that you know I'm speaking the truth but you prefer the comfortable lies and I'm sure everyone else can see that too which is fine, you do you but what isn't fine is publicly shouting that something you refuse to research is safe, you could harm someone or worse "

You don't like the fact I don't wish to listen to a podcast and then jump to me potentially hurting someone, wow that's sound judgement and hilarious.

"We both know that you know I'm speaking the truth but you prefer the comfortable lies and I'm sure everyone else can see that too which is fine, you do you but what isn't fine is publicly shouting that something you refuse to research is safe, you could harm someone or worse

You don't like the fact I don't wish to listen to a podcast and then jump to me potentially hurting someone, wow that's sound judgement and hilarious."

It's absolutely 100% logical

Peterborough

"You were quite happy to do a Google search and copy and paste too so basically you're only interested in biased research that backs up what you want to believe which is cognitive dissonance as I said. Best of luck to you xx"

The only real research I am interested in is to do with my career.

As for your judgement, it's probably more reflective of yourself than of me.

By *inkyCeltMan 38 weeks ago

Newport

I usually don't venture into the Virus forum and now I remember why.

We've all met the odd nutter in our life but COVID seems to bring them all out like moths to a flame.

"I usually don't venture into the Virus forum and now I remember why.

We've all met the odd nutter in our life but COVID seems to bring them all out like moths to a flame."

Correct! You would have to be insane to think we all just survived a deadly pandemic by following floor stickers in Asda and wearing knickers on our faces, then to top it all massive criminal corporations that make a living from keep everyone sick saved us some people are insane aren't they? Xx

Peterborough

"

...to top it all massive criminal corporations that make a living..."

Tell me, are you implying the pharmaceuticals NEVER make ANY effective meds?

That sounds insane.

By *ola cubesMan 38 weeks ago

coatbridge

Keep everyone sick?

The usual cry is they only treat symptoms not cause

They do treat symptoms, so someone close to me has an autoimmune disorder which is attacking the thyroid so it's over producing hormones but when we stick to a clean diet and detox the symptoms disappear so obviously it's a toxic overload causing the immune response and although the actual thyroid gland is healthy the hospital have kindly offered to remove it or kill it with radiation and put him on synthetic hormones for life. So if you had vibrating steering in your car because the wheels were unbalanced the doctors would cut off the steering wheel rather than balance the wheels xx

By *winga2Man 38 weeks ago

Stranraer

"They do treat symptoms, so someone close to me has an autoimmune disorder which is attacking the thyroid so it's over producing hormones but when we stick to a clean diet and detox the symptoms disappear so obviously it's a toxic overload causing the immune response and although the actual thyroid gland is healthy the hospital have kindly offered to remove it or kill it with radiation and put him on synthetic hormones for life. So if you had vibrating steering in your car because the wheels were unbalanced the doctors would cut off the steering wheel rather than balance the wheels xx"

You have some "interesting" opinions

I think fab should create a special sub section so you can express them undisturbed by non believers.

By *ondoner27Man 38 weeks ago

london

I think peoples preferences are to be respected, even if they don’t seem normal to you.

By *inkyCeltMan 38 weeks ago

Newport

"They do treat symptoms, so someone close to me has an autoimmune disorder which is attacking the thyroid so it's over producing hormones but when we stick to a clean diet and detox the symptoms disappear so obviously it's a toxic overload causing the immune response and although the actual thyroid gland is healthy the hospital have kindly offered to remove it or kill it with radiation and put him on synthetic hormones for life. So if you had vibrating steering in your car because the wheels were unbalanced the doctors would cut off the steering wheel rather than balance the wheels xx

You have some "interesting" opinions

I think fab should create a special sub section so you can express them undisturbed by non believers."

I heard a rumour every1 who got that vaccine will be dead in a bit over a hundred years. LLiterally every1! What more proof do people need about the long term dangers?!

Peterborough

"I heard a rumour every1 who got that vaccine will be dead in a bit over a hundred years. LLiterally every1! What more proof do people need about the long term dangers?!"

Peterborough

I think peoples preferences are to be respected, even if they don’t seem normal to you. "

I did respect his preferences, I didn't even click on his "fishy" profile. It just intrigued me to see how small his potential pond could be, hence looking at the government figures of first vaccine uptake.

By *irty_DeedsMan 38 weeks ago

Teesside

"I heard a rumour every1 who got that vaccine will be dead in a bit over a hundred years. LLiterally every1! What more proof do people need about the long term dangers?!"
Lies! I'm living for at least 200!

By *penbicoupleCouple 38 weeks ago

Northampton

That's a really interesting statement... in ten years time we will "either be dead or alive"...

It's like a newspaper horoscope "

"I heard a rumour every1 who got that vaccine will be dead in a bit over a hundred years. LLiterally every1! What more proof do people need about the long term dangers?!Lies! I'm living for at least 200!"

Ah but that's because you didn't take the vaccine! There's a secret known only to a cabal of billionaires & lizard people! If you take no vaccines at all, you live for hundreds of years!

Teesside

"I heard a rumour every1 who got that vaccine will be dead in a bit over a hundred years. LLiterally every1! What more proof do people need about the long term dangers?!Lies! I'm living for at least 200!

Ah but that's because you didn't take the vaccine! There's a secret known only to a cabal of billionaires & lizard people! If you take no vaccines at all, you live for hundreds of years!"

Must just be the boosters then, cause I had my first two!

"I heard a rumour every1 who got that vaccine will be dead in a bit over a hundred years. LLiterally every1! What more proof do people need about the long term dangers?!Lies! I'm living for at least 200!

Ah but that's because you didn't take the vaccine! There's a secret known only to a cabal of billionaires & lizard people! If you take no vaccines at all, you live for hundreds of years!Must just be the boosters then, cause I had my first two!"

More proof them evil boosters are the problem! It's all there, people! The truth is out there!

By *londebiguyMan 38 weeks ago

Southport

Serves him right I say.

They seem to believe they will be the chosen ones and everyone will want unvaccinated sperm in the future.

Bless .

By *nleashedCrakenMan 38 weeks ago

Widnes

What happened to the original post and thread where this was first raised on here? I can't seem to find it anywhere anymore.

By *nleashedCrakenMan 38 weeks ago

Widnes

"You were quite happy to do a Google search and copy and paste too so basically you're only interested in biased research that backs up what you want to believe which is cognitive dissonance as I said. Best of luck to you xx"

Cognitive dissonance works both ways. You seem unable to accept that anything in the MSM is true, for whatever reason, so go searching around for information to back whatever you already want to believe is true, with little to no regard as to the validity of these often far less credible sources. That to is cognitive dissonance.

Peterborough

What happened to the original post and thread where this was first raised on here? I can't seem to find it anywhere anymore."

This is it.

"You were quite happy to do a Google search and copy and paste too so basically you're only interested in biased research that backs up what you want to believe which is cognitive dissonance as I said. Best of luck to you xx

Cognitive dissonance works both ways. You seem unable to accept that anything in the MSM is true, for whatever reason, so go searching around for information to back whatever you already want to believe is true, with little to no regard as to the validity of these often far less credible sources. That to is cognitive dissonance."

I used to, then I saw through the bullshit. It's like when you're in a toxic relationship and everyone else can see it apart from you until you leave them it all becomes crystal clear and you can't believe you used to fall for it xx

Teesside

How very cult like of you

I see MSM the same way. I asked people to listen to a podcast or even 10 minutes of it or go and look up vaccine ingredients and they all refused so how is that not cognitive dissonance?

If I say to you all now go to Spotify and type in Brandy Vaughan and listen to the fact hunter radio podcast would you do it? If you're willing to do it I'll have a look at something that you suggest. I know that no one will, I know I'll get nothing but excuses so how am I supposed to think it's anything but cognitive dissonance? Please explain I want to know? Xx

Teesside

"If I say to you all now go to Spotify and type in Brandy Vaughan and listen to the fact hunter radio podcast would you do it? If you're willing to do it I'll have a look at something that you suggest. I know that no one will, I know I'll get nothing but excuses so how am I supposed to think it's anything but cognitive dissonance? Please explain I want to know? Xx"
Much like people who post links to random videos on youtube, I'm not wasting my time without at least a bit of context.

Peterborough

"I see MSM the same way. I asked people to listen to a podcast or even 10 minutes of it or go and look up vaccine ingredients and they all refused so how is that not cognitive dissonance? "

You really have a bee in your bonnet. I do not want to listen to someone's opinion in a podcast. If I wanted to do research (and I have read in excess of a thousand research papers in line with my degree) then I would do it properly and critique. I would not cherry pick research but compare and contrast research re my hypothesis. It is what we do in healthcare, so we have evidence-based practices.

Not something from someone who gets uppity about it on a social media forum.

"If I say to you all now go to Spotify and type in Brandy Vaughan and listen to the fact hunter radio podcast would you do it? If you're willing to do it I'll have a look at something that you suggest. I know that no one will, I know I'll get nothing but excuses so how am I supposed to think it's anything but cognitive dissonance? Please explain I want to know? XxMuch like people who post links to random videos on youtube, I'm not wasting my time without at least a bit of context. "

She worked for Merck pharmaceuticals and realised she was selling a product that was killing people so started to warn everyone with her website called learn the risk and just before the new jab she's found dead in her home by her wee boy. The podcast is a presentation from Brandy herself telling you what she saw while working for big pharma xx

"I see MSM the same way. I asked people to listen to a podcast or even 10 minutes of it or go and look up vaccine ingredients and they all refused so how is that not cognitive dissonance?

You really have a bee in your bonnet. I do not want to listen to someone's opinion in a podcast. If I wanted to do research (and I have read in excess of a thousand research papers in line with my degree) then I would do it properly and critique. I would not cherry pick research but compare and contrast research re my hypothesis. It is what we do in healthcare, so we have evidence-based practices.

"

So unless I produce a research paper from the people who are profiting from the drugs saying yes we're killing and harming people secretly you won't even look? It's that ridiculous xx

If you like Google so much why not type in any of the pharmaceutical companies (Merck, Pfizer, J&J, moderna etc) and search criminal history then come back and tell me why you trust criminals with your health xx

Peterborough

"I see MSM the same way. I asked people to listen to a podcast or even 10 minutes of it or go and look up vaccine ingredients and they all refused so how is that not cognitive dissonance?

So unless I produce a research paper from the people who are profiting from the drugs saying yes we're killing and harming people secretly you won't even look? It's that ridiculous xx"

You cannot compare and contrast with one. And actually I wouldn't want any of their research or research funded by them, as there'd be bias.

Peterborough

Aaaaaand back to dating.

Ooooooooooh déjà vu

By *ischiefManaged69Couple 38 weeks ago

Chorley

"They do treat symptoms, so someone close to me has an autoimmune disorder which is attacking the thyroid so it's over producing hormones but when we stick to a clean diet and detox the symptoms disappear so obviously it's a toxic overload causing the immune response and although the actual thyroid gland is healthy the hospital have kindly offered to remove it or kill it with radiation and put him on synthetic hormones for life. So if you had vibrating steering in your car because the wheels were unbalanced the doctors would cut off the steering wheel rather than balance the wheels xx"

You do know that's not how the thyroid and grave disease work don't you?

A healthy lifestyle will enhance the general health of the person. Giving them more energy, helping with sleep patterns, reducing fatigue, increasing muscle energy and reducing irritability. The Behaviour of being healthy doesn't prevent the autoimmune impact on the thyroid, it means that the body is less affected by it. If you're asthmatic but fit and healthy it usually has a lesser effect on you then if you're unfit and overweight. I'd go so far as to say that being fit and healthy will improve a lot of medical conditions. It does not however cure them.

So unless I produce a research paper from the people who are profiting from the drugs saying yes we're killing and harming people secretly you won't even look? It's that ridiculous xx

You cannot compare and contrast with one. And actually I wouldn't want any of their research or research funded by them, as there'd be bias."

So do you honestly believe that the research done by others that they pay for isn't biased? Xx

Your thread was never about dating, it was a snide attack at other people's preferences xx

Chorley

We've all met the odd nutter in our life but COVID seems to bring them all out like moths to a flame.

Correct! You would have to be insane to think we all just survived a deadly pandemic by following floor stickers in Asda and wearing knickers on our faces, then to top it all massive criminal corporations that make a living from keep everyone sick saved us some people are insane aren't they? Xx"

Do you use or take any product made by the pharmaceutical companies you're referring to?

Teesside

"If you like Google so much why not type in any of the pharmaceutical companies (Merck, Pfizer, J&J, moderna etc) and search criminal history then come back and tell me why you trust criminals with your health xx"
Big shocker, corporations are out to make money through any means. They must be evil and or trying to kill everyone!

You are likely typing this on a phone or laptop that is using minerals pulled from the ground by a child in some of the most cruel acts ever to grace mankind.

Some people's judgements on others only extend as far as it is convenient for them. There's no difference to how these pharma companies make their money than a big tech company that profits through the suffering of others.

"They do treat symptoms, so someone close to me has an autoimmune disorder which is attacking the thyroid so it's over producing hormones but when we stick to a clean diet and detox the symptoms disappear so obviously it's a toxic overload causing the immune response and although the actual thyroid gland is healthy the hospital have kindly offered to remove it or kill it with radiation and put him on synthetic hormones for life. So if you had vibrating steering in your car because the wheels were unbalanced the doctors would cut off the steering wheel rather than balance the wheels xx

A healthy lifestyle will enhance the general health of the person. Giving them more energy, helping with sleep patterns, reducing fatigue, increasing muscle energy and reducing irritability. The Behaviour of being healthy doesn't prevent the autoimmune impact on the thyroid, it means that the body is less affected by it. If you're asthmatic but fit and healthy it usually has a lesser effect on you then if you're unfit and overweight. I'd go so far as to say that being fit and healthy will improve a lot of medical conditions. It does not however cure them. "

If you want to contact Eric M Osansky and explain that you know better than he does crack on but we even had the doctors fooled because they said his medication is working and he can start to taper down even though he hasn't taken any for months

"If you like Google so much why not type in any of the pharmaceutical companies (Merck, Pfizer, J&J, moderna etc) and search criminal history then come back and tell me why you trust criminals with your health xxBig shocker, corporations are out to make money through any means. They must be evil and or trying to kill everyone!

You are likely typing this on a phone or laptop that is using minerals pulled from the ground by a child in some of the most cruel acts ever to grace mankind.

Some people's judgements on others only extend as far as it is convenient for them. There's no difference to how these pharma companies make their money than a big tech company that profits through the suffering of others."

I didn't mention making money I said criminal history I don't see how that's the same thing? Would you use a repeat criminal babysitter or any other service?

"If you like Google so much why not type in any of the pharmaceutical companies (Merck, Pfizer, J&J, moderna etc) and search criminal history then come back and tell me why you trust criminals with your health xxBig shocker, corporations are out to make money through any means. They must be evil and or trying to kill everyone!

Some people's judgements on others only extend as far as it is convenient for them. There's no difference to how these pharma companies make their money than a big tech company that profits through the suffering of others."

I only own one phone and it's a uleFone because I don't like to support big criminal companies like apple etc , I don't own any tablets, laptops, TV's, PC's, electric cars or anything like that xx

Correct! You would have to be insane to think we all just survived a deadly pandemic by following floor stickers in Asda and wearing knickers on our faces, then to top it all massive criminal corporations that make a living from keep everyone sick saved us some people are insane aren't they? Xx

Do you use or take any product made by the pharmaceutical companies you're referring to? "

Absolutely none, I have done in the past and I regret it but I haven't taken a thing for years xx

Teesside

Some people's judgements on others only extend as far as it is convenient for them. There's no difference to how these pharma companies make their money than a big tech company that profits through the suffering of others.

I didn't mention making money I said criminal history I don't see how that's the same thing? Would you use a repeat criminal babysitter or any other service? "

Does that babysitter give me drugs? That might sway me. Viagra is pretty fucking awesome!

Chorley

A healthy lifestyle will enhance the general health of the person. Giving them more energy, helping with sleep patterns, reducing fatigue, increasing muscle energy and reducing irritability. The Behaviour of being healthy doesn't prevent the autoimmune impact on the thyroid, it means that the body is less affected by it. If you're asthmatic but fit and healthy it usually has a lesser effect on you then if you're unfit and overweight. I'd go so far as to say that being fit and healthy will improve a lot of medical conditions. It does not however cure them.

If you want to contact Eric M Osansky and explain that you know better than he does crack on but we even had the doctors fooled because they said his medication is working and he can start to taper down even though he hasn't taken any for months "

? You've lost me now?

So your friend told the doctors he was taking medication, and that he's feeling better. And they said he could reduce what he was taking, because he was feeling better. Is that correct?

Chorley

Do you use or take any product made by the pharmaceutical companies you're referring to?

Absolutely none, I have done in the past and I regret it but I haven't taken a thing for years xx"

And again, genuine question, not even paracetamol, ibuprofen, contact lens solution?

If you want to contact Eric M Osansky and explain that you know better than he does crack on but we even had the doctors fooled because they said his medication is working and he can start to taper down even though he hasn't taken any for months

? You've lost me now?

So your friend told the doctors he was taking medication, and that he's feeling better. And they said he could reduce what he was taking, because he was feeling better. Is that correct?"

No he had bloods taken and the endocrinology department sent a letter saying his hormone levels are returning to normal xx

Teesside

I only own one phone and it's a uleFone because I don't like to support big criminal companies like apple etc , I don't own any tablets, laptops, TV's, PC's, electric cars or anything like that xx"

So you trust a phone made by a Chinese company and expect it to be squeaky clean and not criminal in the slightest. I've got to burst your human rights violations bubble ever so slightly

Teesside

Absolutely none, I have done in the past and I regret it but I haven't taken a thing for years xx

And again, genuine question, not even paracetamol, ibuprofen, contact lens solution?"

toothpaste, shampoo,soap, cleaning products and a million more things

Peterborough

"Your thread was never about dating, it was a snide attack at other people's preferences xx"

I have noticed you don't read and fully comprehend. I could have stated this sentence to the post above the one I'm quoting.

Chorley

? You've lost me now?

So your friend told the doctors he was taking medication, and that he's feeling better. And they said he could reduce what he was taking, because he was feeling better. Is that correct?

No he had bloods taken and the endocrinology department sent a letter saying his hormone levels are returning to normal xx"

What medication had they put him on? (That he wasn't taking).

For context, I had hypothyroidism and have just had my thyroid removed. I did a lot of research before going for the operation....