FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Is it Long COVID

Is it Long COVID

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r Man. OP   Man 37 weeks ago

London

Since lock down, I've been undated with Gay men wanting to do all sorts to me, on my request.

Out of politeness I use to reply with a respectful "no thank you"

But now I'm wondering is it Long COVID, or is my profile given off a subliminal message to the contre, although my profile is saying that I'm straight.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 37 weeks ago

I would expect most straight men to be undated by gay men.

By *andycandy88Woman 37 weeks ago

Northolt

"I would expect most straight men to be undated by gay men. "

They are sadly

By *luebell888Woman 37 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I would expect most straight men to be undated by gay men. "

I would expect most straight men to use their filters to stop them receiving messages from men. Your long covid theory is ridiculous.

By *coobyABCMan 37 weeks ago

Aberdeen

I've heard long covid makes people post really random theories on forums

By *ogo1189Man 37 weeks ago

Rossendale

“Long Covid made me do it officer”

The clue is in the name

By *os_GoddessofdawnWoman 37 weeks ago

In the clouds

Inundated?

"Inundated? "

Aha!

"Since lock down, I've been undated with Gay men wanting to do all sorts to me, on my request.

But now I'm wondering is it Long COVID, or is my profile given off a subliminal message to the contre, although my profile is saying that I'm straight.

"

You have 6'6" covid, which is the longest of the covids.

The soft furnishings in your pics give off a definite gay vibe.

What kind of things are you requesting they do to you? You've always been irresistible to women so the extra covids would make men want you too. Embrace it. (The cock)

London

"I would expect most straight men to be undated by gay men.

I would expect most straight men to use their filters to stop them receiving messages from men. Your long covid theory is ridiculous."

Unlike some straight men, I don't use filters, as on my social travels I converse with many a man, woman or persons of different sexual persuasion, than of myself.

And yes, the title of long COVID would come across as been ridiculous. If one was lacking of a midnight sense of humour

Do you actually have long covid?

London

"Since lock down, I've been undated with Gay men wanting to do all sorts to me, on my request.

What kind of things are you requesting they do to you? You've always been irresistible to women so the extra covids would make men want you too. Embrace it. (The cock)"

So your advice to me is to look more macho. Have pictures of me fishing by the river bank. Maybe a shot of me hill walking in my bright shining new DM. And a picture of myself bare chested sitting on a back of a horse.

Okay I'll try that.

Hold on, isn't that a little Puntin'est

London

"Do you actually have long covid? "

No I don't,

But I feel I know where your going with this. Hopefully I'm wrong

"Do you actually have long covid?

No I don't,

But I feel I know where your going with this. Hopefully I'm wrong "

You're not using an illness affecting thousands of people to make a stupid point? Oh good.

By *reenleavesCouple 37 weeks ago

North Wales

It's the 3rd vaccination wot done it for me. Straight as an arrow, I was, then that hard prick entered me and that was it

By *melie LALWoman 37 weeks ago

Peterborough

"It's the 3rd vaccination wot done it for me. Straight as an arrow, I was, then that hard prick entered me and that was it "

What kind of things are you requesting they do to you? You've always been irresistible to women so the extra covids would make men want you too. Embrace it. (The cock)

So your advice to me is to look more macho. Have pictures of me fishing by the river bank. Maybe a shot of me hill walking in my bright shining new DM. And a picture of myself bare chested sitting on a back of a horse.

Okay I'll try that.

Hold on, isn't that a little Puntin'est "

Yes more fish! Don't know what a DM is but it sounds hot.

I doubt you could look even more macho but it's worth a try.

Peterborough

"

My profile states wanting singles, maybe the pandemic caused a psychological shift in men not reading my profile.

Disclaimer: it's humour cos this happened a great deal pre-covid

Peterborough

Okay I'll try that.

I doubt you could look even more macho but it's worth a try. "

Doc Martens?

"

Absolutely buckled here

London

Okay I'll try that.

Doc Martens?"

Thanks for that, old girl

AND BEFORE ANYONE GETS ON THERE HIGH HOUSE, IT WAS A JOKE WHEN I USED THE WORD GIRL

London

Okay I'll try that.

Doc Martens?

AND BEFORE ANYONE GETS ON THERE HIGH HOUSE, IT WAS A JOKE WHEN I USED THE WORD GIRL "

But maybe the word OLD is offensive

You know what! I'm going to bed early

London

Absolutely buckled here

"

I glad my pain has eased your wows

Peterborough

Okay I'll try that.

Doc Martens?

AND BEFORE ANYONE GETS ON THERE HIGH HOUSE, IT WAS A JOKE WHEN I USED THE WORD GIRL "

And old?

London

Okay I'll try that.

Doc Martens?

AND BEFORE ANYONE GETS ON THERE HIGH HOUSE, IT WAS A JOKE WHEN I USED THE WORD GIRL

And old?

"

There's me giving you words of thanks, and now from those words, I have to withdraw, and apologize for 40% of my sentence

Peterborough

Okay I'll try that.

Doc Martens?

And old?

There's me giving you words of thanks, and now from those words, I have to withdraw, and apologize for 40% of my sentence "

At least you got the maths right

By *ldgeezermeMan 37 weeks ago

Newcastle, Throckley

"

Just when I was going to message you I read this!

Gutted

By *adCherriesCouple 37 weeks ago

Cheshire/Northwest

I would expect most straight men to use their filters to stop them receiving messages from men. Your long covid theory is ridiculous."

I used to think this but then a guy we know explained that hes had meets from messages off single guys. Some have been party invites and others had been meets for a mfm. So I can understand why single guys are reluctant to use their filters to block single men.

You have a picture with your trousers down and ass out. Similar to what most of the “straight” men who message me have on their profiles

Peterborough

A reminder that the OP is a joke

London

"A reminder that the OP is a joke "

There's always one!

By *lubCouple555Couple 37 weeks ago

Stockport

Schlong Covid

Peterborough

"Schlong Covid"

Perfect

By *ananaman41Man 35 weeks ago

Dublin

I would expect most straight men to use their filters to stop them receiving messages from men. Your long covid theory is ridiculous.

Unlike some straight men, I don't use filters, as on my social travels I converse with many a man, woman or persons of different sexual persuasion, than of myself.

And yes, the title of long COVID would come across as been ridiculous. If one was lacking of a midnight sense of humour "

Ah yes, the ol 'i dont block men cos sometimes i like to chat to them about non sex stuff' line.

Sure thing buddy

By *r Man. OP   Man 35 weeks ago

London

And yes, the title of long COVID would come across as been ridiculous. If one was lacking of a midnight sense of humour

Ah yes, the ol 'i dont block men cos sometimes i like to chat to them about non sex stuff' line.

Sure thing buddy"

And of course you do block men, because gay men may persuade you that your not really straight, or just fab straight , ah Buddy

I'm loving it

By *ananaman41Man 35 weeks ago

Dublin

Sure thing buddy

And of course you do block men, because gay men may persuade you that your not really straight, or just fab straight , ah Buddy

I'm loving it "

No. I block them because i dont want messages from them. Because i have no interest in meeting them

London

Sure thing buddy

I'm loving it

No. I block them because i dont want messages from them. Because i have no interest in meeting them"

And if you had the intellect to read the above in a racial non bias object manor.you wouldn't have been struck by the wrath of Mr Man

Re my verifications

90% are of social experiences, so unlike yourself, I can converse and have a social experience with all forms of gendery, without been of a sexual nature

That's why many people (not saying you're one of them) come on a site be it fab or I'm looking for a wife site

And because of lack of social skills wonder why they knock backs

As I said, I'm not saying you

London

Sure thing buddy

I'm loving it

No. I block them because i dont want messages from them. Because i have no interest in meeting them

And if you had the intellect to read the above in a racial non bias object manor.you wouldn't have been struck by the wrath of Mr Man

Re my verifications

90% are of social experiences, so unlike yourself, I can converse and have a social experience with all forms of gendery, without been of a sexual nature

That's why many people (not saying you're one of them) come on a site be it fab or I'm looking for a wife site

And because of lack of social skills wonder why they knock backs

As I said, I'm not saying you "

Racial - racinal

By *lacktion_ManMan 35 weeks ago

Poole/Bournemouth

Long covid theory is ridiculous, but I have filters on and still receive countless propositions from men...

I don't mind the attention but still

By *panksspankedMan 35 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Maybe it's longing Covid

» Add a new message to this topic