FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > What if?

What if?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * pervert in a Peartree OP   Man 37 weeks ago

city of Lodon

What if the whole of virology was based on a mistake and viruses were exosomes?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site) 37 weeks ago

After spending the last 10 years realising that almost everything I ever learned was a lie I don't dismiss anything, I do think virology was all based on a mistake or even lies. Also terrain theory is so much more plausible than germ theroy but because terrain theory means oh you got sick? Stop poisoning yourself asshole rather than oh poor innocent you, a germ attacked you it's not your fault here have a McDonald's it doesn't suit the irresponsible victim mentality that most people have these days

"After spending the last 10 years realising that almost everything I ever learned was a lie I don't dismiss anything, I do think virology was all based on a mistake or even lies. Also terrain theory is so much more plausible than germ theroy but because terrain theory means oh you got sick? Stop poisoning yourself asshole rather than oh poor innocent you, a germ attacked you it's not your fault here have a McDonald's it doesn't suit the irresponsible victim mentality that most people have these days "
Agreed

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS 37 weeks ago

Stockport

"What if the whole of virology was based on a mistake and viruses were exosomes?"

It's not.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 37 weeks ago

Reading

"What if the whole of virology was based on a mistake and viruses were exosomes?

It's not."

Yep, this exactly, thread should be closed down.

I love the people who "don't like water" they've been ill for 20 years, eat processed food with gluten and seed oils for every meal and consume pharmaceuticals like they're going out of fashion (hopefully they are) because it keeps them healthy lol

By *otbeefandonionsCouple 37 weeks ago

Bathgate

"I love the people who "don't like water" they've been ill for 20 years, eat processed food with gluten and seed oils for every meal and consume pharmaceuticals like they're going out of fashion (hopefully they are) because it keeps them healthy lol "

Are you going to explain how I was contradicting myself yesterday? You stopped replying when I said there was no evidence to back up your claims and you accused me of having an attitude and contradicting myself

"I love the people who "don't like water" they've been ill for 20 years, eat processed food with gluten and seed oils for every meal and consume pharmaceuticals like they're going out of fashion (hopefully they are) because it keeps them healthy lol

Are you going to explain how I was contradicting myself yesterday? You stopped replying when I said there was no evidence to back up your claims and you accused me of having an attitude and contradicting myself

"

Sorry let me go back and look

By *lym4realCouple 37 weeks ago

plymouth

Well we are all experts now and the Panorama prog on highly proccessed food was rather alarming and more worried about what we are being allowed to stuff into our collective gobs ?? and bloke in charge of the toxins in food is in the pocket of the people who make the chemicals/plastics ?? sod covid ....xxx

"I love the people who "don't like water" they've been ill for 20 years, eat processed food with gluten and seed oils for every meal and consume pharmaceuticals like they're going out of fashion (hopefully they are) because it keeps them healthy lol

Sorry let me go back and look "

The thread is closed so I need to reply here, I apologise I thought you said it was only used in Scotland then you said it certainly wasn't used in Scotland but you were talking about different protocol. My bad. The way you started your message with the word Evidence I found attitude, I'm happy to discuss with anyone respectfully all day long xx

Bathgate

The thread is closed so I need to reply here, I apologise I thought you said it was only used in Scotland then you said it certainly wasn't used in Scotland but you were talking about different protocol. My bad. The way you started your message with the word Evidence I found attitude, I'm happy to discuss with anyone respectfully all day long xx"

So you admit to being wrong and spreading misinformation?

Glad we got that sorted out

Have a lovely day

The thread is closed so I need to reply here, I apologise I thought you said it was only used in Scotland then you said it certainly wasn't used in Scotland but you were talking about different protocol. My bad. The way you started your message with the word Evidence I found attitude, I'm happy to discuss with anyone respectfully all day long xx

Have a lovely day "

Oh very twisted, the truth can be painful when you insist of living a lie but getting angry doesn't change the truth. I can totally understand how people in the pharmaceutical industry or it's distributers wouldn't want to admit that they've made a mistake but I was open to throw out everything I had learned my whole life and look for the truth it's not easy but it's worth it xx

By *ad NannaWoman 37 weeks ago

East London

Can you elaborate on what these exosomes are and the evidence of this?

I don't mind doing a bit of my own reading, but don't share untrusted web addresses.

By *ad NannaWoman 37 weeks ago

East London

Any scientist could use old or new research to theorise on most scientific stuff.

If it helps the world be better-great.

If it just gives birth to conspiracy theories-not so great.

Bathgate

Have a lovely day

Oh very twisted, the truth can be painful when you insist of living a lie but getting angry doesn't change the truth. I can totally understand how people in the pharmaceutical industry or it's distributers wouldn't want to admit that they've made a mistake but I was open to throw out everything I had learned my whole life and look for the truth it's not easy but it's worth it xx"

I'm not the one living a lie my dear.

Midazolam was not prescribed as a covid treatment, despite your misinformed claims. So the only mistake that's been made here is yours, not understanding what a kardex/jic protocol is, and spreading damaging misinformation.

By *melie LALWoman 37 weeks ago

Peterborough

"....I do think virology was all based on a mistake or even lies..."

WOW

Overreach?

Virology still exists, so you think virology is a field of medicine that is ALL wrong?

Mindblown.

I don't know how anyone can take what you say seriously.

Just following orders Mam

I'm guessing you're a nurse? I can't think of anything more terrifying than being at the mercy of someone who blindly follows orders without question at my most vulnerable time. Closed minded and hostile when questioned aren't good traits for someone who should be looking after me

Bathgate

"Just following orders Mam

I'm guessing you're a nurse? I can't think of anything more terrifying than being at the mercy of someone who blindly follows orders without question at my most vulnerable time. Closed minded and hostile when questioned aren't good traits for someone who should be looking after me "

I can't think of anything more terrifying than blindly believing something I was told in a YouTube video, and when presented with actual facts, attacking the person giving you facts.

Jesus.

Good luck to you and I really mean that

I'm guessing you're a nurse? I can't think of anything more terrifying than being at the mercy of someone who blindly follows orders without question at my most vulnerable time. Closed minded and hostile when questioned aren't good traits for someone who should be looking after me

I can't think of anything more terrifying than blindly believing something I was told in a YouTube video, and when presented with actual facts, attacking the person giving you facts.

Jesus.

Good luck to you and I really mean that"

Another hostile one, who determines fact's? What's all this YouTube talk? It's censored to fuck I only use YouTube for cute kitten videos. Presumptuous stereotyping is another dangerous trait. I don't need luck I have knowledge to look after my own health and I'm not afraid to ask questions and learn more. Tell me both of you "healthcare" (used loosely) workers do you drink water? If so how much?

"

Sedation and opioid use should not be withheld because of a fear of causing respiratory depression"

"

This

Bathgate

Jesus.

Another hostile one, who determines fact's? What's all this YouTube talk? It's censored to fuck I only use YouTube for cute kitten videos. Presumptuous stereotyping is another dangerous trait. I don't need luck I have knowledge to look after my own health and I'm not afraid to ask questions and learn more. Tell me both of you "healthcare" (used loosely) workers do you drink water? If so how much?"

The facts are that midazolam was never used as a covid treatment, despite your instance that it works

So since you like learning so much, are you going to take this as a learning or will you still spout misinformation?

I live solely on a diet of irn bru and munchie boxes

By *icecouple561Couple 37 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"NICE Guidelines which still (Updated as of June23) doesn't recommend Vitamin D. And as you mentioned it..

"COVID-19 rapid guideline: Managing COVID-19

Medicines for end-of-life care

Consider an opioid and benzodiazepine combination.

Opioid Morphine sulfate 10 mg over 24 hours via a syringe driver, increasing stepwise to morphine sulfate 30 mg over 24 hours as required

Benzodiazepine if required in addition to opioid Midazolam 10 mg over 24 hours via the syringe driver, increasing stepwise to midazolam 60 mg over 24 hours as required

Add parenteral morphine or midazolam if required Morphine sulfate 2.5 mg to 5 mg subcutaneously as required

Midazolam 2.5 mg subcutaneously as required

(See the BNF for more details on dosages)

Special considerations

Consider concomitant use of an antiemetic and a regular stimulant laxative

Continue with non-pharmacological strategies for managing breathlessness when starting an opioid

Sedation and opioid use should not be withheld because of a fear of causing respiratory depression"

Wanna talk to me, sweet? You sure? Cause I'll bring the receipts "

As an aside to this whole thread. Would this have been what was in the syringe driver the nurses administered my mum when she was dying last year? I often wonder and obviously wasn't thinking to ask at the time but she became very peaceful having been slightly agitated and died very quietly, for which I'm glad.

Bathgate

"NICE Guidelines which still (Updated as of June23) doesn't recommend Vitamin D. And as you mentioned it..

Opioid Morphine sulfate 10 mg over 24 hours via a syringe driver, increasing stepwise to morphine sulfate 30 mg over 24 hours as required

Benzodiazepine if required in addition to opioid Midazolam 10 mg over 24 hours via the syringe driver, increasing stepwise to midazolam 60 mg over 24 hours as required

Add parenteral morphine or midazolam if required Morphine sulfate 2.5 mg to 5 mg subcutaneously as required

Special considerations

Continue with non-pharmacological strategies for managing breathlessness when starting an opioid

Wanna talk to me, sweet? You sure? Cause I'll bring the receipts

As an aside to this whole thread. Would this have been what was in the syringe driver the nurses administered my mum when she was dying last year? I often wonder and obviously wasn't thinking to ask at the time but she became very peaceful having been slightly agitated and died very quietly, for which I'm glad. "

More than likely

Normally in a syringe driver you would be administering meds for pain, nausea and agitation. So sorry for your loss, and I'm glad the passing was peaceful x

By *oomsday HereticMan 37 weeks ago

The Road

"As an aside to this whole thread. Would this have been what was in the syringe driver the nurses administered my mum when she was dying last year? I often wonder and obviously wasn't thinking to ask at the time but she became very peaceful having been slightly agitated and died very quietly, for which I'm glad. "

My sincerest condolences on your loss. It's a possibility, you could always ask them for the info if you really wanted to know. I know from personal experience a good friend of mine had a relative pass last week, non-covid, and was suggested a morphine driver with midazolam to expedite his end of life.

The Road

"The facts are that midazolam was never used as a covid treatment, despite your instance that it works

So since you like learning so much, are you going to take this as a learning or will you still spout misinformation?

I live solely on a diet of irn bru and munchie boxes "

I mean you might want to re-read my previous couple posts.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Special considerations

As an aside to this whole thread. Would this have been what was in the syringe driver the nurses administered my mum when she was dying last year? I often wonder and obviously wasn't thinking to ask at the time but she became very peaceful having been slightly agitated and died very quietly, for which I'm glad.

More than likely

Normally in a syringe driver you would be administering meds for pain, nausea and agitation. So sorry for your loss, and I'm glad the passing was peaceful x"

Thank you.

The actual experience of being with her as she died was made very much easier by the compassion shown by the nurses, doctors and other staff. They could not have done more and we're especially caring towards my father who was losing his wife of 67 years.

As we've recently discovered not all nurses are good people but I find some attitudes expressed here painful to read and disrespectful to those of us who have cause to be grateful to them.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"As an aside to this whole thread. Would this have been what was in the syringe driver the nurses administered my mum when she was dying last year? I often wonder and obviously wasn't thinking to ask at the time but she became very peaceful having been slightly agitated and died very quietly, for which I'm glad.

My sincerest condolences on your loss. It's a possibility, you could always ask them for the info if you really wanted to know. I know from personal experience a good friend of mine had a relative pass last week, non-covid, and was suggested a morphine driver with midazolam to expedite his end of life. "

Thank you. I won't ask them I think the information I've read here is enough to satisfy my curiosity.

Bathgate

"The facts are that midazolam was never used as a covid treatment, despite your instance that it works

I live solely on a diet of irn bru and munchie boxes

I mean you might want to re-read my previous couple posts."

Your previous post that says

11.2 end of life care?

Bathgate

Special considerations

More than likely

Normally in a syringe driver you would be administering meds for pain, nausea and agitation. So sorry for your loss, and I'm glad the passing was peaceful x

Thank you.

The actual experience of being with her as she died was made very much easier by the compassion shown by the nurses, doctors and other staff. They could not have done more and we're especially caring towards my father who was losing his wife of 67 years.

As we've recently discovered not all nurses are good people but I find some attitudes expressed here painful to read and disrespectful to those of us who have cause to be grateful to them. "

There's good and bad in every professions, but the majority of healthcare workers I know just want to help people, and then when the time comes have a peaceful passing in a way in which they have requested. I'm so glad you and your dad were shown comfort and compassion. X

The Road

SO, how was "end of life" decided?

Bathgate

"SO, how was "end of life" decided? "

You look for physical signs such as drop in blood pressure, change in heart rate, change in respitation rate, increased agitaton, refusal to eat or drink, confusion, increased sleeping, drop in oxygen saturation, cge vomit, increased pain, noticeable change in breathing and chest sounds

There are often "spiritual" signs as well such as the patient seeing their deceased relatives, "talking" to God, asking for priest/minister to visit

The change rarely happens overnight. Normally a meeting would be held with district nurse/anp/gp/ palliative care teams and families before the decision to implement jic med protocol was undertaken

Peterborough

I'm guessing you're a nurse? I can't think of anything more terrifying than being at the mercy of someone who blindly follows orders without question at my most vulnerable time. Closed minded and hostile when questioned aren't good traits for someone who should be looking after me "

NG = NICE guidelines = evidence- based practice for healthcare professionals.

Healthcare professionals question everything and are the first to suggest innovative practices with plenty of quality research to provide "evidence-based".

"SO, how was "end of life" decided?

You look for physical signs such as drop in blood pressure, change in heart rate, change in respitation rate, increased agitaton, refusal to eat or drink, confusion, increased sleeping, drop in oxygen saturation, cge vomit, increased pain, noticeable change in breathing and chest sounds

There are often "spiritual" signs as well such as the patient seeing their deceased relatives, "talking" to God, asking for priest/minister to visit

The change rarely happens overnight. Normally a meeting would be held with district nurse/anp/gp/ palliative care teams and families before the decision to implement jic med protocol was undertaken

"

And those symptoms are a lot like the effects of a benzodiazepine right? And taking away the chance of the spiritual ending is also cruel, I'd rather be left awake and see the spiritual things or get my dying wish of seeing a priest if that's how I felt

Peterborough

Special considerations

Wanna talk to me, sweet? You sure? Cause I'll bring the receipts "

Do you actually understand what you have read? I think not. I think you're picking out words but not picking up on the whole picture.

Bathgate

And those symptoms are a lot like the effects of a benzodiazepine right? And taking away the chance of the spiritual ending is also cruel, I'd rather be left awake and see the spiritual things or get my dying wish of seeing a priest if that's how I felt "

Are you suggesting someone is experiencing side effects of a drug BEFORE they start on that drug? Surely not but it sounds like you are

Where did I say that jic meds take away the chance of a spiritual ending? Cause they don't.

I think you're highly confused tbh

Peterborough

Jesus.

Another hostile one, who determines fact's? What's all this YouTube talk? It's censored to fuck I only use YouTube for cute kitten videos. Presumptuous stereotyping is another dangerous trait. I don't need luck I have knowledge to look after my own health and I'm not afraid to ask questions and learn more. Tell me both of you "healthcare" (used loosely) workers do you drink water? If so how much?"

Words can easily be perceived as hostile when in reality it is merely the frustration of the author being unable to connect with the reader and share their knowledge.

Peterborough

Special considerations

As an aside to this whole thread. Would this have been what was in the syringe driver the nurses administered my mum when she was dying last year? I often wonder and obviously wasn't thinking to ask at the time but she became very peaceful having been slightly agitated and died very quietly, for which I'm glad. "

(Heart)

Peterborough

"As an aside to this whole thread. Would this have been what was in the syringe driver the nurses administered my mum when she was dying last year? I often wonder and obviously wasn't thinking to ask at the time but she became very peaceful having been slightly agitated and died very quietly, for which I'm glad.

My sincerest condolences on your loss. It's a possibility, you could always ask them for the info if you really wanted to know. I know from personal experience a good friend of mine had a relative pass last week, non-covid, and was suggested a morphine driver with midazolam to expedite his end of life. "

JUST NO! That is an outrageous lie!

My sincerest condolences on your loss. It's a possibility, you could always ask them for the info if you really wanted to know. I know from personal experience a good friend of mine had a relative pass last week, non-covid, and was suggested a morphine driver with midazolam to expedite his end of life.

JUST NO! That is an outrageous lie!"

My great grandmother a good few years ago was given a cocktail of morphine and something else and the doctors told us that it would speed up her death, I think all theses processes need to stop being messed with, same goes for birth and breastfeeding, humans thinking they know better than nature and having serious consequences. People were put on end of life against their wishes and their families wishes it's all wrong

The Road

If you're going to accuse me of lying, sweet. Back it up or back off into your hole.

I was on the phone with him immediately after it was suggested. He called me because I'm the person he chose to call at that time and secondly, because he's heard me talk about Midazolam for ~2 years now so it apparently stuck in his mind.

I've sat here long enough in these forums quietly reading your demeaning, borderline insulting replies to people. But I will not stand being called a Liar by the likes of you.

The Road

"Do you actually understand what you have read? I think not. I think you're picking out words but not picking up on the whole picture."

The whole picture as in the whole section that I copy and pasted? With title and ref points so you could fact check me?

I think you're falling into that last fortress of safety in just belittling the person saying something rather than being able to argue against the matter as presented.

I don't care what you think when there are facts being presented. Facts trump beliefs.

The Road

The change rarely happens overnight. Normally a meeting would be held with district nurse/anp/gp/ palliative care teams and families before the decision to implement jic med protocol was undertaken"

Your assumptions are more thorough than "Care of dying adults in the last days of life

NICE guideline [NG31]"

I'd sure hate to be euthanised because I slept a little more and didn't have an appetite for NHS slop trays..

Bathgate

"Do you actually understand what you have read? I think not. I think you're picking out words but not picking up on the whole picture.

The whole picture as in the whole section that I copy and pasted? With title and ref points so you could fact check me?

I think you're falling into that last fortress of safety in just belittling the person saying something rather than being able to argue against the matter as presented.

I don't care what you think when there are facts being presented. Facts trump beliefs. "

You copied and pasted the section about end of life care so that's what I've been discussing with you

The Road

"You copied and pasted the section about end of life care so that's what I've been discussing with you"

What you replied to wasn't replying to you?

"After spending the last 10 years realising that almost everything I ever learned was a lie I don't dismiss anything, I do think virology was all based on a mistake or even lies. Also terrain theory is so much more plausible than germ theroy but because terrain theory means oh you got sick? Stop poisoning yourself asshole rather than oh poor innocent you, a germ attacked you it's not your fault here have a McDonald's it doesn't suit the irresponsible victim mentality that most people have these days "

Very much agree with this.

Bathgate

Your assumptions are more thorough than "Care of dying adults in the last days of life

NICE guideline [NG31]"

I'd sure hate to be euthanised because I slept a little more and didn't have an appetite for NHS slop trays.. "

Well that's not really how it works. From that link you've sent, section 1- recognising when a person may be in the last days of life, section 1.1.2 , pretty much mirrors what I've said, in differing levels of detail

Peterborough

My great grandmother a good few years ago was given a cocktail of morphine and something else and the doctors told us that it would speed up her death, I think all theses processes need to stop being messed with, same goes for birth and breastfeeding, humans thinking they know better than nature and having serious consequences. People were put on end of life against their wishes and their families wishes it's all wrong "

You may be confusing end of life with do not resuscitate. No one has a choice when prognosis is poor. Gold standard palliative care, the traffic lights, gives an idea when death is expected. Green, months (less than a year), amber, weeks but could be months, red, days but could be weeks. Red = end of life. As you can see movement in the careplans.

Do not attempt resuscitation, there was contrary actions during covid. I was in disbelief.

Peterborough

"If you're going to accuse me of lying, sweet. Back it up or back off into your hole.

I was on the phone with him immediately after it was suggested. He called me because I'm the person he chose to call at that time and secondly, because he's heard me talk about Midazolam for ~2 years now so it apparently stuck in his mind.

I've sat here long enough in these forums quietly reading your demeaning, borderline insulting replies to people. But I will not stand being called a Liar by the likes of you. "

I didn't call you a liar.

Palliative care is about alleviating symptoms. The philosophy is NOT impeding death and NOT hastening it. Hastening it amounts to euthanasia. It's illegal in this country. Your friend, at hearing extremely sad news must be mistaken. The lie is the expedition of.

Peterborough

"Do you actually understand what you have read? I think not. I think you're picking out words but not picking up on the whole picture.

I don't care what you think when there are facts being presented. Facts trump beliefs. "

I did not state you did not c&p the entire thing. I asked whether you understood it all.

The Road

"If you're going to accuse me of lying, sweet. Back it up or back off into your hole.

I've sat here long enough in these forums quietly reading your demeaning, borderline insulting replies to people. But I will not stand being called a Liar by the likes of you.

Palliative care is about alleviating symptoms. The philosophy is NOT impeding death and NOT hastening it. Hastening it amounts to euthanasia. It's illegal in this country. Your friend, at hearing extremely sad news must be mistaken. The lie is the expedition of."

And here we are dealing only in your belief and rationalisations that support said beliefs. The LCP (Liverpool Care Pathway) existed once yes? So because it was stopped, nothing else can ever be created to be the same again?

What symptoms (other than life) are alleviated with a combination of drugs used, and in comparable amounts to, in a lethal injection in the US?

The Road

My great grandmother a good few years ago was given a cocktail of morphine and something else and the doctors told us that it would speed up her death, I think all theses processes need to stop being messed with, same goes for birth and breastfeeding, humans thinking they know better than nature and having serious consequences. People were put on end of life against their wishes and their families wishes it's all wrong

You may be confusing end of life with do not resuscitate. No one has a choice when prognosis is poor. Gold standard palliative care, the traffic lights, gives an idea when death is expected. Green, months (less than a year), amber, weeks but could be months, red, days but could be weeks. Red = end of life. As you can see movement in the careplans.

Do not attempt resuscitation, there was contrary actions during covid. I was in disbelief."

Blanket DNR's placed on people during 2020? Pretty sure that even had mainstream publication..

Bathgate

What symptoms (other than life) are alleviated with a combination of drugs used, and in comparable amounts to, in a lethal injection in the US?

The symptoms that are alleviated are fear, anxiety, pain, agitaton etc etc

Peterborough

Palliative care is about alleviating symptoms. The philosophy is NOT impeding death and NOT hastening it. Hastening it amounts to euthanasia. It's illegal in this country. Your friend, at hearing extremely sad news must be mistaken. The lie is the expedition of.

And here we are dealing only in your belief and rationalisations that support said beliefs. The LCP (Liverpool Care Pathway) existed once yes? So because it was stopped, nothing else can ever be created to be the same again?

What symptoms (other than life) are alleviated with a combination of drugs used, and in comparable amounts to, in a lethal injection in the US?"

There will always be EOL care pathways. Medications will be titrated slowly from lowest therapeutic doses.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 37 weeks ago

Central

Publish your research evidence, if you have any OP.

Otherwise, it's a little like asking something that's irrelevant or maybe upsetting, after someone lost loved ones.

By *csheffMan 37 weeks ago

Sheffield

Do not attempt resuscitation, there was contrary actions during covid. I was in disbelief."

All that logic kind of brakes down though. Where was the traffic light system when DNRs where being placed on disabled people and others who where not end of life, Without consent from there families or guardians.

Bathgate

Do not attempt resuscitation, there was contrary actions during covid. I was in disbelief.

All that logic kind of brakes down though. Where was the traffic light system when DNRs where being placed on disabled people and others who where not end of life, Without consent from there families or guardians. "

Not really, cause its two completely different things

But the dnr scandal is disgusting

By *irty_DeedsMan 37 weeks ago

Teesside

My great grandmother a good few years ago was given a cocktail of morphine and something else and the doctors told us that it would speed up her death, I think all theses processes need to stop being messed with, same goes for birth and breastfeeding, humans thinking they know better than nature and having serious consequences. People were put on end of life against their wishes and their families wishes it's all wrong "

Yes let's go back to getting rid of medical treatment and dying in our 30's. I mean it's the natural way, it's how it was for 10's of thousands of years

I honestly thought people with your attitudes to modern medicine were fictional or crazy religious nut jobs. Never encountered one in the wild, so to speak.

By *alandNitaCouple 37 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"What if the whole of virology was based on a mistake and viruses were exosomes?"

It's a bit of a wild supposition really, there are several very basic differences between the two that are easily observable under a microscope.

Cal

By *unchalMan 37 weeks ago

Dartford

This an attempt to spread misinformation. It is unhelpful and the use of exosomes are not legal.

I have reported this craziness to admin.

Peterborough

All that logic kind of brakes down though. Where was the traffic light system when DNRs where being placed on disabled people and others who where not end of life, Without consent from there families or guardians. "

It's a separate issue so I appreciate it causes confusion (and to cause even more DNR can be integrated with a palliative patient).

Bathgate

"What if the whole of virology was based on a mistake and viruses were exosomes?

This an attempt to spread misinformation. It is unhelpful and the use of exosomes are not legal.

I have reported this craziness to admin. "

This entire thread is full of misinformation, spread by conspiracy theorists who have shown they have no understanding of what they are so certain about. And when corrected and their errors pointed out with stone wall evidence they just quietly slink away.

The level of confusion displayed by certain people in replies shows how easy it is for conspiracy theorists to see a few buzz words together in a document and draw false conclusions and wildly spread them without understanding context or what they actually mean

Could be really damaging for some people tbh. Worrying.

By *illynillyCouple 37 weeks ago

Wiltshire

I notice the same profiles that comment (generally scare mongering, well trying to) and those threads get shut down, quite rightly too

Peterborough

I have reported this craziness to admin.

This entire thread is full of misinformation, spread by conspiracy theorists who have shown they have no understanding of what they are so certain about. And when corrected and their errors pointed out with stone wall evidence they just quietly slink away.

The level of confusion displayed by certain people in replies shows how easy it is for conspiracy theorists to see a few buzz words together in a document and draw false conclusions and wildly spread them without understanding context or what they actually mean

Could be really damaging for some people tbh. Worrying. "

Can I give you 100