FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > So all you sheep waking up yet?

So all you sheep waking up yet?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he fab two OP   Couple 36 weeks ago

brentwood

Anyone who was pro jab pro vaccine it’s the end of the world starting to wake up yet? Or don’t you want to admit it?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 36 weeks ago

Durham

"Anyone who was pro jab pro vaccine it’s the end of the world starting to wake up yet? Or don’t you want to admit it?"

Go on I will bite. What exactly is happening ?

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

The 100,000 won't be waking up

By *allySlinkyWoman 36 weeks ago

Leeds

I've been offered a 5th jab. Is that the end of the world starting to wake up ?

By *I TwoCouple 36 weeks ago

all around

"Anyone who was pro jab pro vaccine it’s the end of the world starting to wake up yet? Or don’t you want to admit it?"

20 million died last week from the vaccine

Oh ... Wait ...

I lied ....

Aren’t the people who cry ‘sheep’, just sheep themselves now. Just following the other sheep that call others sheep.

Fuck it my head hurts I’m off for a sleep.

By *atureGuy62Man 36 weeks ago

DE7

[Removed by poster at 05/09/23 09:56:09]

By *atureGuy62Man 36 weeks ago

DE7

Well it didn't kill me or cause any issues and saved a lot of lives

By *ustamanMan 36 weeks ago

weymouth

Life is a risk, no one is getting out alive. Vaccines are for the benefit of society as a whole by eliminating or massively reducing the impact and effect of whatever disease their targeting. Tb, measles etc. So unless you have a condition that prevents you from having a particular vaccination then for societal benefit you should have it - unless of course you're just a selfish c*nt

By *irtysnapperMan 36 weeks ago

Bromsgrove

"Aren’t the people who cry ‘sheep’, just sheep themselves now. Just following the other sheep that call others sheep.

Fuck it my head hurts I’m off for a sleep."

This. All the self proclaimed ‘Free thinkers’ parrot the exact same bullshit.

By *rDJ40Man 36 weeks ago

Nuneaton

So, someone who doesn’t think the same way as you is a sheep? Interesting.

By *llaandGCouple 36 weeks ago

London

"So, someone who doesn’t think the same way as you is a sheep? Interesting. "

Don't try to use logic or reason, it's not worth it....

G

By *ittleMissCaliWoman 36 weeks ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

They have brought the vaccine program foward to help with the current outbreak of the new strain. Everyone in my house will be getting it as wither vulnerable or a carer.

I am assisting with the effort as always , although just applied to help test another new vaccine.

I have not seen anything in medical or scientific journals or news to make me do anything but strengthen the fact I've had myself and my disabled daughter and my teen vaccinated

By *inkyAfroMan 36 weeks ago

andover

[Removed by poster at 05/09/23 12:01:07]

By *r_GreyscaleMan 36 weeks ago

South London

Amazing topic, well done. Science salutes you

By *inkyAfroMan 36 weeks ago

andover

Start of with being able to string a sentence together people will understand without having to read it a few times

Your post makes no sense

By *iman2100Man 36 weeks ago

Glasgow

What of all those men, women and children with Cancer, heart issues, gut issues, road traffic accidents, birth problems, work accidents, etc etc who died at home or in ambulances during covid?

All because "free thinking", "non-sheep" anti-vaxers were bed blocking as they struggled to recover, in intensive care isolation, from a disease that could, with a minute risk to themselves, have been reduced to a mild cough and some paracetamol at home by simply having a vaccination.

However, if you don't care about others .... ce la vie.

By *izandpaulCouple 36 weeks ago

merseyside

Can I respectfully ask if you refer to Covid jab or all vaccines in general.

If so, are there vaccines you would consider for you or any of your children.

No matter what you decide I wish you good health.

By *ools and the brainCouple 36 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Give it a rest will you FFS.

By *r PantyMan 36 weeks ago

Morpeth

[Removed by poster at 05/09/23 17:27:54]

By *r PantyMan 36 weeks ago

Morpeth

Admit what exactly ? or do we get a prize if we guess correctly ?

all around

That went well then

By *littlteBitMoreWoman 36 weeks ago

Scotland

Having a bad day OP?

Slating people for no reason other than your own amusement here, slating other folks pics and actions on your status....you're not really endearing yourself huh.

"Having a bad day OP?

Slating people for no reason other than your own amusement here, slating other folks pics and actions on your status....you're not really endearing yourself huh."

To be fair I think that they just like to say stuff to provoke a response.. not sure anyone thinks like the op suggests these days

By *adysueandneroCouple 36 weeks ago

witney

"Anyone who was pro jab pro vaccine it’s the end of the world starting to wake up yet? Or don’t you want to admit it?

Start of with being able to string a sentence together people will understand without having to read it a few times

Your post makes no sense "

I've read it about a dozen times. Still don't know what fuck is going on?

By *melie LALWoman 36 weeks ago

Peterborough

"Life is a risk, no one is getting out alive. Vaccines are for the benefit of society as a whole by eliminating or massively reducing the impact and effect of whatever disease their targeting. Tb, measles etc. So unless you have a condition that prevents you from having a particular vaccination then for societal benefit you should have it - unless of course you're just a selfish c*nt "

No need for that!

Peterborough

"Aren’t the people who cry ‘sheep’, just sheep themselves now. Just following the other sheep that call others sheep.

Fuck it my head hurts I’m off for a sleep."

Those who flock together, mock together

What happened?

By *littlteBitMoreWoman 36 weeks ago

Scotland

"Having a bad day OP?

Slating people for no reason other than your own amusement here, slating other folks pics and actions on your status....you're not really endearing yourself huh.

To be fair I think that they just like to say stuff to provoke a response.. not sure anyone thinks like the op suggests these days "

Peterborough

"Anyone who was pro jab pro vaccine it’s the end of the world starting to wake up yet? Or don’t you want to admit it?

What happened? "

Who knows. The OP isn't elucidating.

I’m awake from sheep sleep. Anyone know what happened yet?

I can’t stand the drama.

By *esmond and Molly JonesCouple 36 weeks ago

Watford

This topic always has to be one side or the other. One side is pro vaccine, whatever the evidence of problems, and the other anti, despite the benefits.

It's not black and white.

Why is opinion these days so polarised? It seems nowadays that you have to pick a side and defend it.

They are clear issues on either side of the argument. It isn't possible to be all Pro, or all for.

It doesn't work that way.

What happened?

Who knows. The OP isn't elucidating."

Maybe they fell asleep.

By *olinOfBathMan 36 weeks ago

Corsham

Hmmm.

I see that the OP couple has garnered 11 verifications in over five years on Fab.

Of these, the eight verifications on view are entirely social meets at events.

They actually say in their profile that they don't ever play with other people.

I can't be bothered, but if anyone else wants to start a thread on the definition of a swinging couple, I might chip in.

Before administering the probable Forum ban, please note: I have not abused or insulted anyone, nor expressed any opinion on anything, merely passed on a couple of facts without commenting upon them.

If anyone doesn't like me referring to facts that are already on public view, that says more about them than it does about me.

By *eFCUKaLotCouple 36 weeks ago

somewhere close

You guys take the bait. Every. Single. Time.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 36 weeks ago

Central

It wasn't a great time for those who didn't get a vaccine and died - at far higher rates than those who had been vaccinated. Were they the sheep, following those who had misled them, when they might instead still be alive and well?

Sad that filth peddle lies, with fatal consequences for so many

I can’t believe people even start threads like this anymore.

Are you seriously so bored and have nothing better to do OP?

Central

"I can’t believe people even start threads like this anymore.

Are you seriously so bored and have nothing better to do OP? "

Ignorance isn't always bliss for them all

By *opinovMan 36 weeks ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

Of all the anti-vaxers I know, not a single one has a science degree. In fact, I don't think any even have a biology A level.

They're invariably the ones who fucked about in school and learned nothing, calling those of us who buckled down and made an effort 'swats' and suchlike, chucking their chuddy at the back of the class and wanking in the toilets.

Yet now they behave as though ten minutes watching some drooling flerfer quarter wit in a tinfoil hat gibbering nonsense on YouTube elevates them to instant PhD and folks less gilible are 'sheeple'. Like they have the first clue.

Fucking idiots then - fucking idiots now.

By *my EastwoodTV/TS 36 weeks ago

Somewherefaraway

"Anyone who was pro jab pro-vaccine it’s the end of the world starting to wake up yet? Or don’t you want to admit it?"

There are many reasons why individuals choose to receive vaccinations, one being the prevention of preventable diseases for oneself and others. Vaccines work by strengthening the body's immune system, aiding in the fight against disease. Furthermore, vaccinations can prevent the spread of diseases, which is crucial for individuals who are more susceptible, such as the elderly or those with weakened immune systems. In conclusion, receiving vaccinations is a responsible and successful method of safeguarding oneself and the community.

Sorry, but your post just screams stupidity!

"

Ignorance isn't always bliss for them all "

This is what I need to keep reminding myself of.

Thank you

"Of all the anti-vaxers I know, not a single one has a science degree. In fact, I don't think any even have a biology A level.

They're invariably the ones who fucked about in school and learned nothing, calling those of us who buckled down and made an effort 'swats' and suchlike, chucking their chuddy at the back of the class and wanking in the toilets.

Yet now they behave as though ten minutes watching some drooling flerfer quarter wit in a tinfoil hat gibbering nonsense on YouTube elevates them to instant PhD and folks less gilible are 'sheeple'. Like they have the first clue.

Fucking idiots then - fucking idiots now."

Fantastic synopsis.

By *iss.ddWoman 36 weeks ago

Leeds + Newcastle

Cool story bro

Grow up.

By *irty_DeedsMan 36 weeks ago

Teesside

"Life is a risk, no one is getting out alive. Vaccines are for the benefit of society as a whole by eliminating or massively reducing the impact and effect of whatever disease their targeting. Tb, measles etc. So unless you have a condition that prevents you from having a particular vaccination then for societal benefit you should have it - unless of course you're just a selfish c*nt "
If a vaccine stops me from catching and spreading a virus then I can get on board with your reasoning of being selfish. The covid vaccines do neither well, if at all and really only protect the person getting it from severe disease. Hardly a good argument to be calling others selfish.

I though we'd left the whole selfish argument behind 18 months ago when everyone realised it do pretty much nothing to stop transmission. Shall we start rolling out the get your jab to save granny propaganda again

all around

"Life is a risk, no one is getting out alive. Vaccines are for the benefit of society as a whole by eliminating or massively reducing the impact and effect of whatever disease their targeting. Tb, measles etc. So unless you have a condition that prevents you from having a particular vaccination then for societal benefit you should have it - unless of course you're just a selfish c*nt If a vaccine stops me from catching and spreading a virus then I can get on board with your reasoning of being selfish. The covid vaccines do neither well, if at all and really only protect the person getting it from severe disease. Hardly a good argument to be calling others selfish.

I though we'd left the whole selfish argument behind 18 months ago when everyone realised it do pretty much nothing to stop transmission. Shall we start rolling out the get your jab to save granny propaganda again "

So preventing the person taking it from severe disease and this taking up valuable NHS resources isn't beneficial. Define selfish ?

Teesside

"This topic always has to be one side or the other. One side is pro vaccine, whatever the evidence of problems, and the other anti, despite the benefits.

Why is opinion these days so polarised? It seems nowadays that you have to pick a side and defend it.

They are clear issues on either side of the argument. It isn't possible to be all Pro, or all for.

It doesn't work that way."

It's definitely not black and white. I know 1 person who almost died after his 3rd vaccine and who now can't even walk up the stairs in his house unaided. On the flip side, I don't know a single person who didn't get over covid within a week. People's experiences vary.

People can throw stats around all they want, call others selfish or crazy but vaccines have definitely harmed people, pretending that number is zero is just as bad as pretending covid is fake and puts you in the same lunatic fringe group in my eyes.

Due to my personal experience throughout the pandemic, covid would have to get a lot worse symptoms wise before I even entertained the thought of getting another shot. Like every other medicine, I weigh the benefits and risks.

Teesside

"Life is a risk, no one is getting out alive. Vaccines are for the benefit of society as a whole by eliminating or massively reducing the impact and effect of whatever disease their targeting. Tb, measles etc. So unless you have a condition that prevents you from having a particular vaccination then for societal benefit you should have it - unless of course you're just a selfish c*nt If a vaccine stops me from catching and spreading a virus then I can get on board with your reasoning of being selfish. The covid vaccines do neither well, if at all and really only protect the person getting it from severe disease. Hardly a good argument to be calling others selfish.

I though we'd left the whole selfish argument behind 18 months ago when everyone realised it do pretty much nothing to stop transmission. Shall we start rolling out the get your jab to save granny propaganda again

So preventing the person taking it from severe disease and this taking up valuable NHS resources isn't beneficial. Define selfish ? "

Ask the person flinging the word about as an insult to those not willing to take the covid vax?

If you are claiming anyone not taking a medication that carries risk is selfish then you clearly haven't saw someone actually harmed by a vaccine. I believe in personal choice or are we going back to the early pandemic days where a lot of members on here held some almost nazi esque views of forced vaccination, removal of medical treatments, livelihood, exclusion from society and camps for the filthy unvaxxed

Oh Lordy seeing all the posts trashing the OP has made my day

By *archelCouple 36 weeks ago

A field somewhere

Would I be far off if I guessed that you had done months and months of your own research, and now you've run out of youtube videos from kranks you're here to tell us sheeple to do our own research?

Best thread ever....fuck covid

By *o new WinksMan 36 weeks ago

BSE

There are sheep, rebels and pragmatists. I have a place I'm Spain. I had the jab because I was held hostage by the state.

How do I feel now ?

Never going to have a jab again. Of any sort. I am fit,healthy, eat species appropriate diet, and do not believe a word the government or disease management based health care system say.

Conspiracy theorist...no.

Wiley old dog that has watched, listened and learned?

You betcha.

By *illycarrolCouple 36 weeks ago

n/cle on tyne

I think the main issue is trust why would anyone believe or trust these corrupt cunts in government 'advising us' on anything

On the vulnerable list so along with my flu jab I am about to have my 8th jab. What does that make me???

You follow the Daily Mail and let us normal people make out own decisions..

"Of all the anti-vaxers I know, not a single one has a science degree. In fact, I don't think any even have a biology A level.

Winner winner chicken dinner!!!

By *atnip make me purrWoman 36 weeks ago

Reading

Aren't you supposed to shout something before lobbing a grenade?

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 36 weeks ago

Reading

As always, OP throws in a grenade and then retreats.

By *onnie 90Woman 36 weeks ago

Leeds

Oh go on then. Humour us.

By *oquars19458Man 36 weeks ago

sheffield

So how many on here had the vaccine and still caught covid?

And how many didnt have the vaccine and didnt catch covid?

By *iss69Man 36 weeks ago

Knutsford

"Best thread ever....fuck covid"

Hear! hear! Fuck Covid

Tell you something. The size of chocolate bars now a days is bloody scandalous. Seriously wtf is this world coming to

Mrs C

By *orny PTMan 36 weeks ago

Peterborough

I'm not awake, as I fell asleep counting humans clambering over a stile...

By *unnybunsWoman 36 weeks ago

Between here and over there

Pro choice I vote for

"So how many on here had the vaccine and still caught covid?

And how many didnt have the vaccine and didnt catch covid?"

I had covid before there were vaccines

By *ools and the brainCouple 36 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Fucking idiots then - fucking idiots now.

Winner winner chicken dinner!!! "

Peterborough

"Pro choice I vote for "

By *unthum62Man 36 weeks ago

Benidorm

Whilst I hope the OP is enjoying the very best of health, woud it be ironic if the reason for the disappearance was because they are ill with covid.?

My view is you can make a choice but leave others to make theirs without mocking and shaming.

Social media makes people louder and braver.

Vaccines undoubtedly come with some risk but so do many now preventable diseases.

brentwood

"So, someone who doesn’t think the same way as you is a sheep? Interesting. "

Blindly following and not thinking at all is a sheep in my view! Trust the governent at your peril

brentwood

"Having a bad day OP?

Slating people for no reason other than your own amusement here, slating other folks pics and actions on your status....you're not really endearing yourself huh."

I haven’t slated anyone or anyone’s pics? I said people shouldn’t beg for fabs!! Also this is a start of a discuss which it’s clearly done, people need to talk about this

brentwood

"Life is a risk, no one is getting out alive. Vaccines are for the benefit of society as a whole by eliminating or massively reducing the impact and effect of whatever disease their targeting. Tb, measles etc. So unless you have a condition that prevents you from having a particular vaccination then for societal benefit you should have it - unless of course you're just a selfish c*nt

No need for that!"

Thank you Amelie x

By *iving Bi a TryMan 36 weeks ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

"Conspiracy theorist...no.

You betcha. "

But what did you watch and listen to?

Gbat

brentwood

"Hmmm.

I see that the OP couple has garnered 11 verifications in over five years on Fab.

Of these, the eight verifications on view are entirely social meets at events.

They actually say in their profile that they don't ever play with other people.

I can't be bothered, but if anyone else wants to start a thread on the definition of a swinging couple, I might chip in.

"

What’s our involvement in the scene got to do with this discussion on covid jab? We go to clubs and enjoy what we enjoy? Is that not allowed? Do we have to fuck 20 people a night to be allowed to comment on here? Stupid statement

brentwood

"It wasn't a great time for those who didn't get a vaccine and died - at far higher rates than those who had been vaccinated. Were they the sheep, following those who had misled them, when they might instead still be alive and well?

Sad that filth peddle lies, with fatal consequences for so many "

Wasn’t a great time for those who took jab and are still dieing or experiencing life changing effects from it either, I know which horse I’m betting on and it isn’t trusting the government to do what’s best for me but each tk there own we all have free will

brentwood

Lol someone’s got issues

brentwood

"Anyone who was pro jab pro-vaccine it’s the end of the world starting to wake up yet? Or don’t you want to admit it?

There are many reasons why individuals choose to receive vaccinations, one being the prevention of preventable diseases for oneself and others. Vaccines work by strengthening the body's immune system, aiding in the fight against disease. Furthermore, vaccinations can prevent the spread of diseases, which is crucial for individuals who are more susceptible, such as the elderly or those with weakened immune systems. In conclusion, receiving vaccinations is a responsible and successful method of safeguarding oneself and the community.

Sorry, but your post just screams stupidity!"

Not as much as yours does to normal awake people trust me lol

brentwood

Cool story bro"

Thanks sis

brentwood

Grow up. "

Unvaccinated I might just get that chance to thank you

brentwood

I thought we'd left the whole selfish argument behind 18 months ago when everyone realised it do pretty much nothing to stop transmission. Shall we start rolling out the get your jab to save granny propaganda again "

Well said!!! They repeat what they hear parrot fashion from the tv! I always tell people I wear a helmet on my bike to protect them all as well

brentwood

"This topic always has to be one side or the other. One side is pro vaccine, whatever the evidence of problems, and the other anti, despite the benefits.

It doesn't work that way.It's definitely not black and white. I know 1 person who almost died after his 3rd vaccine and who now can't even walk up the stairs in his house unaided. On the flip side, I don't know a single person who didn't get over covid within a week. People's experiences vary.

People can throw stats around all they want, call others selfish or crazy but vaccines have definitely harmed people, pretending that number is zero is just as bad as pretending covid is fake and puts you in the same lunatic fringe group in my eyes.

Due to my personal experience throughout the pandemic, covid would have to get a lot worse symptoms wise before I even entertained the thought of getting another shot. Like every other medicine, I weigh the benefits and risks."

brentwood

"There are sheep, rebels and pragmatists. I have a place I'm Spain. I had the jab because I was held hostage by the state.

How do I feel now ?

Never going to have a jab again. Of any sort. I am fit,healthy, eat species appropriate diet, and do not believe a word the government or disease management based health care system say.

Conspiracy theorist...no.

You betcha. "

You certainly are well done my friend

brentwood

"I think the main issue is trust why would anyone believe or trust these corrupt cunts in government 'advising us' on anything "

Absolutely anyone who believes the government and elites running them alone want what is best for the general public need to rethink!

All I’m saying is question everything you hear and make your own mind up! THINK!!!!!

brentwood

"Whilst I hope the OP is enjoying the very best of health, woud it be ironic if the reason for the disappearance was because they are ill with covid.?

My view is you can make a choice but leave others to make theirs without mocking and shaming.

Social media makes people louder and braver.

Vaccines undoubtedly come with some risk but so do many now preventable diseases."

Sorry for the radio silence I was travelling to Spain on a plane unvaccinated and unmasked in best of health but I appreciate your concern lol

By *o new WinksMan 36 weeks ago

BSE

"Conspiracy theorist...no.

You betcha.

But what did you watch and listen to?

Gbat

"

I watched the government's around the world change their story on vaccinations, masks, distancing etc.etc. and realised they were winging it.

I saw people's lives ruined by poor management. I listened to friends and colleagues talk about how Covid affected them and saw that it had no effect on me.

I had it 3 times and had a very slight cough for a day once.

Everyone is allowed to choose how they look after themselves. I don't believe we should be mandated to take a vaccine that doesn't work most of the time.

brentwood

I’ve had a lot of private messages from people who surport my views but unable to post in forums advising me they have been banned for saying exact same things, the loss of free speach speaks volumes if nothing else I’m sure we all agree on that!

I wish everyone good health and hope we can all pull together and find the truth, and that certainly won’t be found on the bbc news

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 36 weeks ago

Cumbria

"I’ve had a lot of private messages from people who surport my views but unable to post in forums advising me they have been banned for saying exact same things, the loss of free speach speaks volumes if nothing else I’m sure we all agree on that!

I wish everyone good health and hope we can all pull together and find the truth, and that certainly won’t be found on the bbc news "

Do they go to a different school?

By *estivalMan 36 weeks ago

borehamwood

not a selfish cunt as had the first two but as they wouldnt give me the same jab for booster i stopped at two, so by time i actually caught covid a year and half later the vax had pretty much worn off and guess what ive had worse hangovers, says a lot about you calling others selfish cunts because they dont follow what you do

By *rauntonbananaMan 36 weeks ago

Braunton

"Life is a risk, no one is getting out alive. Vaccines are for the benefit of society as a whole by eliminating or massively reducing the impact and effect of whatever disease their targeting. Tb, measles etc. So unless you have a condition that prevents you from having a particular vaccination then for societal benefit you should have it - unless of course you're just a selfish c*nt not a selfish cunt as had the first two but as they wouldnt give me the same jab for booster i stopped at two, so by time i actually caught covid a year and half later the vax had pretty much worn off and guess what ive had worse hangovers, says a lot about you calling others selfish cunts because they dont follow what you do"

Exactly… the fact the idiot called you a cunt says everything you need to know about them about them…bet their media profiles tick all the boxes as well

By *rLordMan 36 weeks ago

Swadlincote

5th, oh dear. I'm a few behind then had first three, due to travelling. Haven't been ill so no more, flu jab had it once never been so bad never again.

By *ammygaryCouple 36 weeks ago

scotland

Does anyone still actually care about covid and vaccines? I for one is sick to the back teeth seeing and hearing it, get on with your lives so boring

A friend of my Wife who was in her 50's and apparently healthy caught COVID-19 last Monday and died on Thursday.

You reap what you sow, you have choices - often people make the wrong one.

By *lymanMan 36 weeks ago

PLYMOUTH

It's everyone's choice to get vaccinated or not .

Vaccination has done more good than bad ie

Measles, smallpox ,pertussis, rubella, diphtheria, mumps polio cases are so low but I expect there are some who will disagree thats life .lol

"Anyone who was pro jab pro-vaccine it’s the end of the world starting to wake up yet? Or don’t you want to admit it?

Sorry, but your post just screams stupidity!

Not as much as yours does to normal awake people trust me lol "

this is such a silly comment

All this awake rubbish. I trust the science not the gpvernent and am glad that we pulled together and had the chance and the choice to have the life.saving vaccines.

Science is pretty amazing and so many lives saved.

By *ndebs47Couple 36 weeks ago

Bury

So OP you really need to hook up with Sharon from our local shop……she gave up selling bath bombs from home when she realised , that in fact she was a world class virologist!! She still does Sunday night and all day Tuesday in the shop just for pin Monet I’m guessing

By *p4funCouple 36 weeks ago

PLYMOUTH

There will always be a difference of opinion on

Vaccination, politics religion, global warming, aliens etc etc name calling

People "sheep" because they choose not to agree with you ???

People who say “wake up” and “wakey wakey” are the same idiots who think Andrew Tate is a top bloke who talks the truth.

By *abilousCouple 36 weeks ago

Portsmouth

"Aren't you supposed to shout something before lobbing a grenade?"

I don’t think his brain cell can multitask

By *emini man69Man 36 weeks ago

norwich

The European Medicines Agency (EMA) reported that 11 448 people have died in the EU following COVID-19 vaccines[1],

8 368 following Pfizer BioNTech vaccinations (which is 1 345 more deaths in 2022).

1 579 following AstraZeneca vaccinations.

1 161 following Moderna vaccinations.

339 following Janssen vaccinations.

1 following Nuvaxovid vaccinations.

0 following (inactivated, adjuvanted) Valneva vaccinations.

As of 10 April 2023, a total of 50 648 deaths caused by ‘COVID vaccines’ had been reported in EudraVigilance – broken down by disease (heart conditions, central nervous system disorders, etc.). Why then, in the EMA’s latest report of 8 December 2022, is it stated that only 11 448 deaths were flagged and recorded in the EudraVigilance database? (Source Parliamentary question

E-001201/2023

European Parliament

By *heitaliandreamerMan 36 weeks ago

Northampton

In our increasingly interconnected world, we often encounter a variety of perspectives, ideas, and beliefs. It's natural and even expected that we won't always agree on everything. Having different opinions is not only inevitable but also beneficial. It's a testament to the diversity and richness of human thought and experience.

Differing opinions challenge us to rethink our own beliefs, pushing us out of our comfort zones and enabling us to grow intellectually and emotionally. They present an opportunity to learn, to understand, and to appreciate the complexity of the world and the people in it.

However, the key to unlocking the value in differing opinions lies in how we handle them. It's essential to approach disagreements with respect, openness, and a genuine willingness to understand the other person's viewpoint. It's not about winning or losing an argument, but about enriching our perspectives and gaining a more comprehensive understanding of the issue at hand.

Let's remember that it's entirely possible to disagree without being disagreeable. We can maintain a healthy and productive dialogue even when our views diverge. After all, it's through these exchanges that we broaden our horizons, deepen our understanding, and cultivate empathy.

As we continue to navigate our encounters with differing opinions, I encourage you to see them as opportunities for growth and learning. We don't have to agree on everything to respect and appreciate each other. Indeed, our differences can make our conversations more interesting and our relationships more robust.

By *onnieDoesClydeCouple 36 weeks ago

Hammersmith

This

norwich

I personally wont have a jab and i dont care if people had it time will tell on the outcome of the human trials i spose. I dont give 2 shiznets about peoples beliefs etc here its a shagging site ?? not a belief debate class

By *iman2100Man 36 weeks ago

Glasgow

"The European Medicines Agency (EMA) reported that 11 448 people have died in the EU following COVID-19 vaccines[1],

8 368 following Pfizer BioNTech vaccinations (which is 1 345 more deaths in 2022).

1 579 following AstraZeneca vaccinations.

1 161 following Moderna vaccinations.

339 following Janssen vaccinations.

1 following Nuvaxovid vaccinations.

0 following (inactivated, adjuvanted) Valneva vaccinations.

As of 10 April 2023, a total of 50 648 deaths caused by ‘COVID vaccines’ had been reported in EudraVigilance – broken down by disease (heart conditions, central nervous system disorders, etc.). Why then, in the EMA’s latest report of 8 December 2022, is it stated that only 11 448 deaths were flagged and recorded in the EudraVigilance database? (Source Parliamentary question

E-001201/2023

European Parliament

"

"died following" is relevant here. It is not the same as "died as a result of".

And 2,169,191 died of covid in Europe.

The odds of dying from the vaccination compared with covid 1:43. By comparison chosing to bet on 1 number in roulette has odds of 1:35 of success.

norwich

My neighbours a dr and i asked about the jabs and he lost his job because of him refusing to issue the jabs even tho the evidence was in of it causing clogging and inflimation of the arteries around the heart which in turn causes heart attacks etc hes being reinstated as a private practioner now for patients that are suffering the side effects of said jabs. He also told me the dif "brand" jabs have had dif effects on people

By *rettygoodMan 36 weeks ago

Coalville

"My neighbours a dr and i asked about the jabs and he lost his job because of him refusing to issue the jabs even tho the evidence was in of it causing clogging and inflimation of the arteries around the heart which in turn causes heart attacks etc hes being reinstated as a private practioner now for patients that are suffering the side effects of said jabs. He also told me the dif "brand" jabs have had dif effects on people "

My dad actually invented doctors and he said you are silly and wrong

norwich

Fuck off im just telling what hes told me and as a medical practioner id take his word over yours

"Fuck off im just telling what hes told me and as a medical practioner id take his word over yours "

I'd say that perhaps he was misinformed or a figment of your imagination.... the vaccines have been shown to be less likely to cause the effects you described than actually catching covid.

However we are all entitled to choose If we take things or not. I for one am glad the option is there , especially for my vulnerable daughter.

By *onnieDoesClydeCouple 36 weeks ago

Hammersmith

No one in the nhs was sacked for not having the jab and as it wasn't lawful I highly doubt he was sacked for not giving it

Reading

There's a great page on a well known site that has recently changed it's name. It's called "Things that never happened"

By *rettygoodMan 36 weeks ago

Coalville

"Fuck off im just telling what hes told me and as a medical practioner id take his word over yours "

Should I fuck off, or my dad?

And I don't care why you are spreading you anecdotal bollocks just that you are spreading it all.

Your neighbour is Dr nick. In that he's both not a real doctor and not a real person

By *irldnCouple 36 weeks ago

Brighton

This thread has brought out all those warm rosie nostalgic memories of community spirit and support that we experienced through the pandemic...

Oh wait...!

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 36 weeks ago

Durham

It is a fact that no one lost their job for refusing a covid vaccination in the NHS. Certain nhs staff with certain patient contact have to have hepatitis vaccination but that is their contract and has been for many years. Even then they weren't sacked just moved to different jobs.

By *irldnCouple 36 weeks ago

Brighton

"Fuck off im just telling what hes told me and as a medical practioner id take his word over yours

It is a fact that no one lost their job for refusing a covid vaccination in the NHS. Certain nhs staff with certain patient contact have to have hepatitis vaccination but that is their contract and has been for many years. Even then they weren't sacked just moved to different jobs."

But let us not forget the calls (on here, I remember who) for them to not only be sacked but completely excluded from society. Some people really needed to give their head a wobble!

norwich

You and ya dad can fuck off

By *londebiguyMan 36 weeks ago

Southport

Thick people and the Internet.

By *panksspankedMan 36 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"Tell you something. The size of chocolate bars now a days is bloody scandalous. Seriously wtf is this world coming to

Mrs C "

Now this is what needs to be sorted Well said!

By *ad NannaWoman 36 weeks ago

East London

"My neighbours a dr and i asked about the jabs and he lost his job because of him refusing to issue the jabs even tho the evidence was in of it causing clogging and inflimation of the arteries around the heart which in turn causes heart attacks etc hes being reinstated as a private practioner now for patients that are suffering the side effects of said jabs. He also told me the dif "brand" jabs have had dif effects on people "

Was he hired to give Covid vaccinations, then refused to give them?

By *ammygaryCouple 36 weeks ago

scotland

"So how many on here had the vaccine and still caught covid?

And how many didnt have the vaccine and didnt catch covid?"

I’ve had two vaccines in fear of losing my job and had covid 8 times, 3 times whilst unvaccinated, still here, still alive. My friend is unvaccinated and hasn’t caught it yet.

By *aizyWoman 36 weeks ago

west midlands

Dad insults, just when you think the fab forums can't get any better!

Central

"This thread has brought out all those warm rosie nostalgic memories of community spirit and support that we experienced through the pandemic...

Oh wait...!"

Those loving days

My bro is a consultant. Your neighbour is talking bollocks.

Reading

"You and ya dad can fuck off "

"my dad's bigger than your dad"

Southport

"Dad insults, just when you think the fab forums can't get any better! "

It is funny when you see the absolute shite posted by adults out in society on this forum.

Southport

This never happened.

He did not lose his job...

Yes there are side effects and reactions as there are with any drug...individual people will react differently and sone will have extreme reactions.

I was not a huge fan of the vaccines and think they were very rushed but the absolute lies and BS on sone of these posts...

By *tanley FunseekerMan 36 weeks ago

stanley

Heat brings the tards out in force

By *iving Bi a TryMan 36 weeks ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

"I trust the science not the gpvernent and am glad that we pulled together and had the chance and the choice to have the life.saving vaccines.

Science is pretty amazing and so many lives saved. "

This.

Gbat

By *iger4uWoman 36 weeks ago

In my happy place

Op. Yes I'm awake, my alarm clock is reliable

By *andering Welsh GuyMan 36 weeks ago

All over the place

Grabs Popcorn and gets ready to watch the shitshow unfold.

By *lik and PaulCouple 36 weeks ago

Flagrante

"Grabs Popcorn and gets ready to watch the shitshow unfold.

"

Where have you been for the last 24 hours

Jesus is there any eye bleach? That is valuable heartbeats wasted reading this

By *aizyWoman 36 weeks ago

west midlands

"Grabs Popcorn and gets ready to watch the shitshow unfold.

Where have you been for the last 24 hours "

Better late than never!

By *en_Dover79Man 36 weeks ago

Oswaldtwistle

why are saddos still banging on about it on here... make your own website up for it all its been 2 yrs since everything fully opened

Bore off of here

Nail on the head

Southport

"why are saddos still banging on about it on here... make your own website up for it all its been 2 yrs since everything fully opened

Bore off of here"

This ??