FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Pirola

Pirola

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exbecs12 OP   Woman 35 weeks ago

Land of roman gods

The new Covid variant Nhs bosses are discussing to issue jabs as variant spreads. Faster than they expected.

Will you get protected or do believe it is not true?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *melie LALWoman 35 weeks ago

Peterborough

"The new Covid variant Nhs bosses are discussing to issue jabs as variant spreads. Faster than they expected.

Will you get protected or do believe it is not true? "

Make an informed decision, if you are vulnerable you will be offered the vaccine.

Do I believe there is a new variant? Yes because RNA viruses are unstable pathogens and mutate. If you're healthy then you are unlikely to need a vaccine.

By *irty_DeedsMan 35 weeks ago

Teesside

I'll do what I've been doing since the last 5 or so variants were "spreading quickly"

I avoid the media like the plague, are we back to the world ending via covid and giving the Russia are gonna destroy us all rhetoric a rest?

By *icecouple561Couple 35 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I probably won't get another covid vaccination unless it becomes mandatory in order to travel abroad. I will support my father in getting it though.

I do believe there is a new variant.

By *penbicoupleCouple 35 weeks ago

Northampton

"I avoid the media like the plague"

I wouldn't worry about the plague. Some guy down the pub said it was all a hoax.

By *ikeybr0Man 35 weeks ago

Newport

You can believe it’s true and still consider yourself healthy and young enough to be able to fight a dose naturally.

Same as last time, take your precautions, and accept a vaccine dose or 4 if you think you’ll need it.

2 years ago that statement would’ve been pulled apart and ridiculed, called selfish and dangerous on these forum boards.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman 35 weeks ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I'm waiting to get a slot for my daughter to get her vaccine. I will have mine at the same time

My friend works in a hospital and says its getting bad again.

I've noticed an increase of mask wearing especially at hospital visits, but also noticed quite a few in shops now. I just tend to go at quieter times. Still hand sanitising and keep my personal space

By *otlovefun42Couple 35 weeks ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Pirola? Does he play for Juventus?

By *irty_DeedsMan 35 weeks ago

Teesside

"I avoid the media like the plague

I wouldn't worry about the plague. Some guy down the pub said it was all a hoax. "

You need to stay away from pubs if thats who you associate with.

I dread to think what society would turn into with something that deadly. People were advocating for camps for the unclean for something like covid along with other draconian measures. Society would implode with the majority of virus forum users leading the charge.

By *hagTonightMan 35 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

I dont believe in it, it is up to each one to make an informed decision. I think that people are getting more sceptical about it

By (user no longer on site) 35 weeks ago

"I dont believe in it, it is up to each one to make an informed decision. I think that people are getting more sceptical about it "

The virus doesn’t care whether you believe in it or not. Viruses are arsey like that.

By *dwalu2Couple 35 weeks ago

Bristol

Why wouldn’t anyone believe it’s not true? The Covid virus isn’t imaginary.

By *ikeybr0Man 35 weeks ago

Newport

"Why wouldn’t anyone believe it’s not true? The Covid virus isn’t imaginary."

People believe the severity of it is being exaggerated to ensure people go and get vaccinated: remember pfizer were making $10000 of profit a second in 2021? It’s probably because of that.

Anyway I can’t believe it’s lockdown season again, I’ve still got the climate change decorations up *drums*

By *dwalu2Couple 35 weeks ago

Bristol

"Why wouldn’t anyone believe it’s not true? The Covid virus isn’t imaginary.

People believe the severity of it is being exaggerated to ensure people go and get vaccinated: remember pfizer were making $10000 of profit a second in 2021? It’s probably because of that."

Oh, conspiracy gibberish. Thought that had all died out?

By *ldboy30Man 35 weeks ago

Lincoln

[Removed by poster at 09/09/23 14:40:06]

By *idcot58Man 35 weeks ago

Didcot

I thought he was italian lol

By *en_Dover79Man 35 weeks ago

Oswaldtwistle

the escaped terrorist in and around london is a bigger immediate threat to lives

By *eliusMan 35 weeks ago

Henlow

"the escaped terrorist in and around london is a bigger immediate threat to lives"

Not really, he’s been caught, the virus is still free

By (user no longer on site) 35 weeks ago

"the escaped terrorist in and around london is a bigger immediate threat to lives"

Alleged terrorist.

By *en_Dover79Man 35 weeks ago

Oswaldtwistle

"the escaped terrorist in and around london is a bigger immediate threat to lives

Not really, he’s been caught, the virus is still free"

missed that as I havent looked at the news... good

I still wouldnt worry your little self over your virus though

By *melie LALWoman 35 weeks ago

Peterborough

"I dont believe in it, it is up to each one to make an informed decision. I think that people are getting more sceptical about it

The virus doesn’t care whether you believe in it or not. Viruses are arsey like that."

By *irty_DeedsMan 34 weeks ago

Teesside

People believe the severity of it is being exaggerated to ensure people go and get vaccinated: remember pfizer were making $10000 of profit a second in 2021? It’s probably because of that.

Oh, conspiracy gibberish. Thought that had all died out?"

Is it really conspiracy that big corporations would put profit before health? It's been proven multiple times in court that these companies don't care about anything but improving in the last quarter. Take a look at the safe and effective drug oxycontin as a big example.

By *heelerMan 34 weeks ago

Northants

"Pirola? Does he play for Juventus?"

If its under 21 Chelsea will sign him

By *heelerMan 34 weeks ago

Northants

A little prick in the arm occasionally is nothing its when you have a little prick in your hand daily you need to worry.

By *ikeybr0Man 34 weeks ago

Newport

Oh, conspiracy gibberish. Thought that had all died out?Is it really conspiracy that big corporations would put profit before health? It's been proven multiple times in court that these companies don't care about anything but improving in the last quarter. Take a look at the safe and effective drug oxycontin as a big example."

Wouldn’t waste your data mate.

By *h1maeraMan 34 weeks ago

warrington

Around 12% will never wake up and are lost forever, it’s not worth the effort…

By *exhillboyMan 34 weeks ago

Vilamoura Portugal

[Removed by poster at 14/09/23 23:08:30]

Vilamoura Portugal

[Removed by poster at 14/09/23 23:09:39]

Vilamoura Portugal

"Around 12% will never wake up and are lost forever, it’s not worth the effort…"

I think its all good, I love the conspiracy theorists, the human race cannot improve until we filter out the stupid ones, a gardener would call it weeeding

By *csheffMan 34 weeks ago

Sheffield

"Around 12% will never wake up and are lost forever, it’s not worth the effort…

I think its all good, I love the conspiracy theorists, the human race cannot improve until we filter out the stupid ones, a gardener would call it weeeding"

Nothing the Ops have said is any crazy conspiracy theories.. The big Pharma companies have made ridiculous amounts of profit.

These a not noble companies doing it for the good of humanity and meny of them have been found to be law breaking and ethically and Morrally bankrupt.

"Glaxo's $3 billion settlement included the largest civil False Claims Act settlement on record, and Pfizer's $2.3 billion ($3.5 billion in 2022) settlement including a record-breaking $1.3 billion criminal fine."

I do however find it enlightening how meny geniune Nazis out them selves in these kind of threads

Sheffield

"The new Covid variant Nhs bosses are discussing to issue jabs as variant spreads. Faster than they expected.

Make an informed decision, if you are vulnerable you will be offered the vaccine.

Do I believe there is a new variant? Yes because RNA viruses are unstable pathogens and mutate. If you're healthy then you are unlikely to need a vaccine.

"

Totally agree with the OP

By *melie LALWoman 34 weeks ago

Peterborough

I think its all good, I love the conspiracy theorists, the human race cannot improve until we filter out the stupid ones, a gardener would call it weeeding

Nothing the Ops have said is any crazy conspiracy theories.. The big Pharma companies have made ridiculous amounts of profit.

These a not noble companies doing it for the good of humanity and meny of them have been found to be law breaking and ethically and Morrally bankrupt.

"Glaxo's $3 billion settlement included the largest civil False Claims Act settlement on record, and Pfizer's $2.3 billion ($3.5 billion in 2022) settlement including a record-breaking $1.3 billion criminal fine."

I do however find it enlightening how meny geniune Nazis out them selves in these kind of threads"

Nazis?

Sheffield

[Removed by poster at 15/09/23 10:51:37]

Sheffield

[Removed by poster at 15/09/23 10:53:39]

Sheffield

[Removed by poster at 15/09/23 10:54:28]

Sheffield

[Removed by poster at 15/09/23 10:56:17]

Sheffield

[Removed by poster at 15/09/23 10:55:24]

Sheffield

He's wanting to improve the human race by removing certain people from it. I think that fits the description of a Nazi

Peterborough

"He's wanting to improve the human race by removing certain people from it. I think that fits the description of a Nazi

"

I know what Hitler did. But who are you calling Nazis? (Not names).

Teesside

"He's wanting to improve the human race by removing certain people from it. I think that fits the description of a Nazi

I know what Hitler did. But who are you calling Nazis? (Not names)."

He's calling the poster who wants to cull stupid people a nazi.

Peterborough

I know what Hitler did. But who are you calling Nazis? (Not names).He's calling the poster who wants to cull stupid people a nazi."

The ing comment I guess. I didn't take it seriously.

Peterborough

I know what Hitler did. But who are you calling Nazis? (Not names).He's calling the poster who wants to cull stupid people a nazi.

The ing comment I guess. I didn't take it seriously."

wee ding

Teesside

I know what Hitler did. But who are you calling Nazis? (Not names).He's calling the poster who wants to cull stupid people a nazi.

The ing comment I guess. I didn't take it seriously."

Me either to be honest. I threaten genocide about 10 times in traffic on the way to work

Peterborough

The ing comment I guess. I didn't take it seriously.Me either to be honest. I threaten genocide about 10 times in traffic on the way to work "

I definitely relate (especially re lorry drivers )

By *esYesOMGYes!Man 33 weeks ago

M20

When a virus becomes more contagious it’s usually a good sign.

Its evolving toward being less harmful through natural selection.

The most deadly ones kill instantly so you can’t walk about spreading it.

One the makes you really ill will make you take a day of and stay in bed so you can’t spread it.

Mutations with light symptoms will be spread easiest and by sheer numbers have the chance of replicating the next mutation.

On day one of the new disease being announced, the BBC’s expert explained this in a very dry and sober manner.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 33 weeks ago

Central

"When a virus becomes more contagious it’s usually a good sign.

One the makes you really ill will make you take a day of and stay in bed so you can’t spread it.

Mutations with light symptoms will be spread easiest and by sheer numbers have the chance of replicating the next mutation.

On day one of the new disease being announced, the BBC’s expert explained this in a very dry and sober manner."

There's not a predestined route for viruses to evolve along though

By *esYesOMGYes!Man 33 weeks ago

M20

"When a virus becomes more contagious it’s usually a good sign.

On day one of the new disease being announced, the BBC’s expert explained this in a very dry and sober manner.

There's not a predestined route for viruses to evolve along though "

It’s a natural logical progression toward being less deadly. The more deadly one is, the less chance it has to Replicate, less replication means less new hosts, less new hosts mean less opportunity for break through mutation. Less mutation, less chance of becoming the next big strain

Dead bodies are a dead end for the virus life cycle (I use the phrase with reserve, a virus is not a living thing just a packet of data made of protein and fat.

By *honefunmMan 32 weeks ago

GLOUCESTER

"

A seasonal cold some say, COVID some say,

All I know is that COVID was put on a lot of unnecessary death certificates to manipulate the figures. There is certainly a case of herd control being used.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman 32 weeks ago

They are taking bookings for certain groups via the nhs page now for the boosters.

We were all eligible in our house due to living with someone that is vulnerable. It also lists carers of those that are vulnerable and obvious front line workers.

By *traight forwardMan 32 weeks ago

doncaster

Bio weapon engineered in a lab

By *melie LALWoman 32 weeks ago

Peterborough

All I know is that COVID was put on a lot of unnecessary death certificates to manipulate the figures. There is certainly a case of herd control being used."

Tell us about this herd control? Could you be misinterpreting herd immunity?

Peterborough

"Bio weapon engineered in a lab"

Pirola?

Covid 19

The mRNA vaccines?

By *ophieslutTV/TS 32 weeks ago

Central

"Bio weapon engineered in a lab"

When did you do it? Be careful, as terrorism police may now come for you

Central

All I know is that COVID was put on a lot of unnecessary death certificates to manipulate the figures. There is certainly a case of herd control being used."

Better to stick with credible evidence of substance, than unsourced, hearsay conspiracy nonsense .

By *ust RachelTV/TS 32 weeks ago

Eastbourne

I do however find it enlightening how meny geniune Nazis out them selves in these kind of threads"

Pharma companies make money! Its what they do. Companies don't make things to feel good.

I was given an anti sickness drug when I was having radiotherapy back in the 90's, I was told back then each tabley was £10. I am sure thry are a lot mote expensive now.

Peterborough

I do however find it enlightening how meny geniune Nazis out them selves in these kind of threads

Pharma companies make money! Its what they do. Companies don't make things to feel good.

I was given an anti sickness drug when I was having radiotherapy back in the 90's, I was told back then each tabley was £10. I am sure thry are a lot mote expensive now."

Probably the opposite.

By *csheffMan 32 weeks ago

Sheffield

I was given an anti sickness drug when I was having radiotherapy back in the 90's, I was told back then each tabley was £10. I am sure thry are a lot mote expensive now."

Nothing wrong with them making money so long as they do it legally.

By *LIVEANDKICKING100Man 32 weeks ago

DUBLIN

Check James Cambell U Tube report about huge adverse reactions to the vax compared to reactions with other vaxes for other illness. Covid jabs way off the scales. Also dramatic increases in unexplained death levels since 2021. Going unreported by most media.

By *esYesOMGYes!Man 32 weeks ago

M20

“ Nothing wrong with them making money so long as they do it legally.”

Problem being Pharma companies have more influence on legislation than the electorate through lobbying (legalised bribery).

They get the taxes we pay as grants to develop new drugs and then sell them for huge profit.

Insulin manufacture was created by two Doctors who gave it to humanity by leaving their names off the patent.

It costs peanuts to make.

“American Journal of Managed Care pointed out that the cost of a one-month supply of the insulin Humalog cost $21 in 1996, but $275 in 2019—a 1200% increase—but actual inflation during that same period was only 63.67%.“

These are the companies who circle the skies above our NHS like vultures.

The same companies who lobby our ministers. Ministers who are grinding the NHS to the ground until we beg the vultures to rescue us.

It’s a big heist.

By *arktightsMan 32 weeks ago

banchory

"I probably won't get another covid vaccination unless it becomes mandatory in order to travel abroad. I will support my father in getting it though.

I do believe there is a new variant."

Same here….had covid earlier this year - have had worse flu atracks

Self isolate, rest …

Besy defence is the bodies own system

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

"“ Nothing wrong with them making money so long as they do it legally.”

Problem being Pharma companies have more influence on legislation than the electorate through lobbying (legalised bribery).

They get the taxes we pay as grants to develop new drugs and then sell them for huge profit.

Insulin manufacture was created by two Doctors who gave it to humanity by leaving their names off the patent.

It costs peanuts to make.

“American Journal of Managed Care pointed out that the cost of a one-month supply of the insulin Humalog cost $21 in 1996, but $275 in 2019—a 1200% increase—but actual inflation during that same period was only 63.67%.“

These are the companies who circle the skies above our NHS like vultures.

The same companies who lobby our ministers. Ministers who are grinding the NHS to the ground until we beg the vultures to rescue us.

It’s a big heist.

"

Tbh this is only half the story. The nhs is crap, especially in relation to purchasing and negotiating. Did you know that most of the time they don’t even try and negotiate the price of medicine?

Companies tell them the price and then nhs pays it. If it was run properly by people who cared (I’m talking the nhs senior staff), then we wouldn’t see such huge price inflation.

Central

"Check James Cambell U Tube report about huge adverse reactions to the vax compared to reactions with other vaxes for other illness. Covid jabs way off the scales. Also dramatic increases in unexplained death levels since 2021. Going unreported by most media. "

No thanks. As reinforced by all the spurious nonsense, much of it verging on BS, it's clearly best to stick with the same, evidence-based path.

The volume of debunked, unfounded stuff just in this forum area stands tall. The volume of excrement just here, has made the constant UK water utilities sewage dumping seem like fresh air

By *ettieTV/TS 32 weeks ago

London

I will wait to get the vaccine. I had covid a fortnight ago so I think my natural immunity is now at a peak. Because my immune system has been primed already getting the vaccine now might lead to a massive nasty response. I'll wait another while.

Peterborough

"Check James Cambell U Tube report about huge adverse reactions to the vax compared to reactions with other vaxes for other illness. Covid jabs way off the scales. Also dramatic increases in unexplained death levels since 2021. Going unreported by most media.

No thanks. As reinforced by all the spurious nonsense, much of it verging on BS, it's clearly best to stick with the same, evidence-based path.

The volume of debunked, unfounded stuff just in this forum area stands tall. The volume of excrement just here, has made the constant UK water utilities sewage dumping seem like fresh air"

Thames water will be happy

Central

"Check James Cambell U Tube report about huge adverse reactions to the vax compared to reactions with other vaxes for other illness. Covid jabs way off the scales. Also dramatic increases in unexplained death levels since 2021. Going unreported by most media.

The volume of debunked, unfounded stuff just in this forum area stands tall. The volume of excrement just here, has made the constant UK water utilities sewage dumping seem like fresh air

Thames water will be happy "

Blame me for causing bills to rise

Troll feeding

By *csheffMan 32 weeks ago

Sheffield

The volume of debunked, unfounded stuff just in this forum area stands tall. The volume of excrement just here, has made the constant UK water utilities sewage dumping seem like fresh air"

I recall you sharing a fair bit of unfounded nonsense in a few recent threads to be honest.

By *ikeybr0Man 32 weeks ago

Newport

More than 100000 excess deaths involving strokes and heart conditions since the beginning of the pandemic.

That figure is from the British heart foundation.

Considering myocarditis is a known potential side effect of the pfizer jab (source gov.U.K.) you’d have to be pretty in denial to call that non evidence based.

By *icolerobbieCouple 32 weeks ago

walsall

Ffs, Are you lot still having the same argument, three years on?

Guys, it’s a bad cold unless your immune system is fucked. Which means it is like a bad cold.

Continued talk of covid is worse than bloody Brexit!!!

That's not true at all, it's about comorbidity

Heard many people say that a relative died from an illness, and they pit covid on death certificate, that's false

Covid has to be named on the death certificate, if the person had covid when they died. It doesn't, and has never gone on a death certificate as cause, unless it wad the actual cause

All I know is that COVID was put on a lot of unnecessary death certificates to manipulate the figures. There is certainly a case of herd control being used.

That's not true at all, it's about comorbidity

Heard many people say that a relative died from an illness, and they pit covid on death certificate, that's false

Covid has to be named on the death certificate, if the person had covid when they died. It doesn't, and has never gone on a death certificate as cause, unless it wad the actual cause

"

Sorry, that’s not correct. If the person had covid when they died then that was recorded on the MCCD in accordance with DHSC policy. So if you got hit by a bus and had Covid, it was there on the MCCD. It may not have been 1a but it was there.

By *elshmumWoman 32 weeks ago

South Wales

The problem is the vaccinations are always 1 step behind the virus, I will not be getting any more vaccinations as they still are unsure which variants they work for and unsure of the lifespan they protect. Once they have a more reliable vaccine, then I will get it.

"Guys, it’s a bad cold unless your immune system is fucked. Which means it is like a bad cold.

Continued talk of covid is worse than bloody Brexit!!!"

Most of them didn't even have that... They're going on about tickly fucking throats... It's unfuckingbelievable!

By *enSiskoMan 32 weeks ago

Cestus 3

Will you get protected or do believe it is not true? "

I believe in angels

Something good in everything I see

I believe in angels

When I know the time is right for me

I'll cross the stream

I have a dream

I'll cross the stream

I have a dream

Sung at No. 10 party, whilst we were locking ourselves in.

Thats all I know.

Thats all I need to know.

"Guys, it’s a bad cold unless your immune system is fucked. Which means it is like a bad cold.

Continued talk of covid is worse than bloody Brexit!!!"

Not for many and back at the start, many fit and healthy people found that out. I have an exceptional immune system... yet still was floored by covid.

Some are lucky and its mild but there is no magic wand to tell who will be lucky and who wont

By *irty_DeedsMan 32 weeks ago

Teesside

Not for many and back at the start, many fit and healthy people found that out. I have an exceptional immune system... yet still was floored by covid.

Some are lucky and its mild but there is no magic wand to tell who will be lucky and who wont"

Is it lucky if most people have nothing worse than a cold or are you just unlucky if you happen to get it worse?

Surely the most common outcome which is a full recovery after a few days with no lasting effects is the standard it should be judged by?

If we judge vaccines by the bad outcomes we get called crazy but it's been the yardstick used for measuring covid since the beginning. No talk of the 100's of millions who had it, recovered and are fine.

You can't scare people into submission if you tell them that chances are, by a massive percentage. You'll likely be back to full health within a week. Much like a cold.

By *tiago23Man 32 weeks ago

Romford

Some are lucky and its mild but there is no magic wand to tell who will be lucky and who wontIs it lucky if most people have nothing worse than a cold or are you just unlucky if you happen to get it worse?

Surely the most common outcome which is a full recovery after a few days with no lasting effects is the standard it should be judged by?

If we judge vaccines by the bad outcomes we get called crazy but it's been the yardstick used for measuring covid since the beginning. No talk of the 100's of millions who had it, recovered and are fine.

You can't scare people into submission if you tell them that chances are, by a massive percentage. You'll likely be back to full health within a week. Much like a cold."

what about the millions with long covid symptoms

By *irty_DeedsMan 32 weeks ago

Teesside

Some are lucky and its mild but there is no magic wand to tell who will be lucky and who wontIs it lucky if most people have nothing worse than a cold or are you just unlucky if you happen to get it worse?

You can't scare people into submission if you tell them that chances are, by a massive percentage. You'll likely be back to full health within a week. Much like a cold. what about the millions with long covid symptoms"

It's still a small percentage, like any virus the risk of post viral syndrome exists. Doesn't mean its the likely outcome.

I know of at least 3 of these long covid cases that are complete and utter fabrications to have an excuse not to work. I expect that is a very common "cause" of "long covid".

I'm not disputing it's an awful virus for some and extremely dangerous for others, however caiming its luck when a full recovery is the norm by a massive percentage is ridiculous.

By *teveuk77Man 32 weeks ago

uk

More than 100000 excess deaths involving strokes and heart conditions since the beginning of the pandemic.

That figure is from the British heart foundation.

Considering myocarditis is a known potential side effect of the pfizer jab (source gov.U.K.) you’d have to be pretty in denial to call that non evidence based.

Maybe read this article before blaming the vaccine rather than covid itself...

https://news.yale.edu/2023/05/05/yale-study-reveals-insights-post-vaccine-heart-inflammation-cases

Well in googling about that study I found this

https://medicine.yale.edu/news/medicineatyale/article/pfizer-and-yale-join-forces-for-research-and/

"

You completely missed the point.

"According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), among males aged 12 to 17, about 22 to 36 per 100,000 experienced myocarditis within 21 days after receiving a second vaccine dose. The incidence of myocarditis was 50.1 to 64.9 cases per 100,000 after infection with the COVID-19 virus among males in this age group"

It's therefore far more likely that covid is to blame rather than the vaccines for the majority of excess deaths. The report I linked to was merely quoting CDC figures. Not Yale research.

I believe it's true but I won't be vaccinated this time. I have had 4 vaccines. I am in a vulnerable group due to cancer but I don't believe the vaccines are helping my immune system get itself back on an even keel.

By *teveuk77Man 31 weeks ago

uk

"I believe it's true but I won't be vaccinated this time. I have had 4 vaccines. I am in a vulnerable group due to cancer but I don't believe the vaccines are helping my immune system get itself back on an even keel. "

The vaccines will increase you chances should you be infected.

By *exbecs12 OP   Woman 31 weeks ago

Land of roman gods

Euchinachea is good for boosting our immune systems and common cold or flu.

» Add a new message to this topic