FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Who has had it most - Covid that it?

Who has had it most - Covid that it?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *evensnipe OP   Man 36 weeks ago

Rhyl

I have just tested positive yesterday for Covid. Nose streaming clear fluid, temperature, dry ticklish cough no sense of taste or smell, physically knocked and a positive test . I do not consider myself as being vulnerable but have had four vaccine jabs. For me this is the fifth time! Anyone else had C19 or a variant this number of times? I take reasonable precautions. Still do frequent hand washing etc, I carry masks, I avoid confined spaces with strangers and tend to travel driving myself about if going anywhere.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ackDMissMorganCouple 36 weeks ago

Halifax

I've had it 3 times op, but I work in healthcare and have looked after people who have it.

I hope you don't feel too bad with it.

Miss

By *elloWoman 36 weeks ago

alpha centauri

I've had it 3 times first time was before they had the vaccine and I was very very ill for over a month

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

We’ve both somehow managed to avoid it. We’ve been lucky I guesss.

By *iger4uWoman 36 weeks ago

In my happy place

Once, just over it last week. Lasted 9 days.

By *adyinred696969Couple 36 weeks ago

Brecon

I saw someone somewhere (might have been on Fab, not sure) who said they'd had it 5 times, and someone else said they knew someone who'd had it 8 times.

Not judging...but, come on, unless you work in the NHS in direct contact with Covid patients (in which case you are a saint and should be rewarded), then getting it that many times seems to be a bit lax surely?

Mart -- never had it, despite caring for daughter when she had it (once), and Jayne when she had it (also once).

Been told I might have had it, but not noticed...despite testing regularly due to Jaynes work.

By *hagTonightMan 36 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

I havent had it .

By *ools and the brainCouple 36 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

I think it can be luck of the draw.

A work colleague has never had it once despite his entire family coming down with it his wife in particular very unwell and they shared a bed the whole time.

I've only had it once bad was unwell for 7 week's pre vaccine and now have long covid.

Our son who's a teacher never had it until last year despite being vulnerable and working with sticky kid's.

Thankfully I think the strains that where vaccinated against have been by and large symptoms have been kept in check.

But it's going to be around forever much like the common cold or flu , some/most will have little or mild symptoms vaccine or not.

But much like the cold,flu, and other reasonably mild to moderate viruses the most physically vulnerable will be the hardest hit.

By *ools and the brainCouple 36 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

"I havent had it ."

Doesn't mean that you couldn't have carried it and passed onto someone else.

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

I've had it twice but I was in a high risk job at the time

Cold/flu mutate all the time so can completely understand how someone could have it multiple times

By *ingerSpiceBombCouple 35 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

Mr once, had worse flu

Mrs twice, had worse flu

Not a nice virus by any stretch of the imagination

Vaccine status message us to find out

By *iss SinWoman 35 weeks ago

portchester

Never had covid and never had a covid vaccine

By *weeteamCouple 35 weeks ago

Newcastle

February this year first time ,3 day flu symptoms I would say .

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 35 weeks ago

Durham

Twice here. First time hit hard hospital for a couple of nights could barely walk for 2 months, took me 8 months to get pretty much fully over it. 2nd time bed ridden for a couple of weeks then another couple to recover.

By *irty_DeedsMan 35 weeks ago

Teesside

3 times, first two were almost exact same symptoms, 3rd time just felt slightly off and only tested cause I had planned on going to a vulnerable relatives house.

By (user no longer on site) 35 weeks ago

twice.

1st time 5 months in hospital, 2 on ventilator.. lungs now that of a 30 a day smoker..

2nd time... just wiped out for a week..

By *ifunKA2022Couple 35 weeks ago

newcastle

K has had it 5 times now (last time last week) but works facing it everyday and is high risk. A has had it once. completely knocked us both of our feet

Why are you testing?

If you’re using LFT then remember LFT was never used to diagnose - negative LFT means unlikely to have it; positive means you might have it but need a PCR to confirm. And even the PCR overcalled it by going positive for fragments of virus weeks after the patient ceased being either symptomatic or infective.

Chuck the LFTs in the bin!!!

By *andS300ABCCouple 35 weeks ago

BRIGHTON

Covid ...

I sneezed once

I have had a cold a few times

I might have had flu a couple of times

Covid ?

I had it once that I know of. I don't test anymore but haven't been ill for a couple of years. Not vaccinated either as didn't see the point.

By *ermite12ukMan 35 weeks ago

Solihull and Brentwood

Been close to lots of people who've had it. Having worked for 6 months in a testing station in a city centre.

I think I had it first before starting the above job. But I never tested myself. Wiped me out for a week. No energy whatsoever.

I was lodging in Essex a year ago and my landlady tested positive. She would not shift from my room for about 5 hours. Managed eventually to get her to wear a mask and finally got rid of her. But left the window wide open for about 3 days.....I froze. But didn't catch it.

Been vaccinated a couple of times but never tested positive as yet.

By *ifunKA2022Couple 35 weeks ago

newcastle

"Why are you testing?

If you’re using LFT then remember LFT was never used to diagnose - negative LFT means unlikely to have it; positive means you might have it but need a PCR to confirm. And even the PCR overcalled it by going positive for fragments of virus weeks after the patient ceased being either symptomatic or infective.

Chuck the LFTs in the bin!!!"

We have to test before each shift due nursing our immunosuppressed patients. Each time ive (k) had it though, ive been really symptomatic.

By *melie LALWoman 35 weeks ago

Peterborough

"Why are you testing?

Chuck the LFTs in the bin!!!"

It's been a while since not needing a PCR in addition to the LFTs.

Had COVID 3 X but luckily only cold like symptoms.

By *r-8-BBCMan 35 weeks ago

LONDON

I've had it twice. First time was rally ill second time felt like a mild cold.

Useless eaters. Indeed.

By *ilverfox967Man 34 weeks ago

grantham

Why do people test for something they have no symptoms of? Especially when the PCR test cannot test for virus particles, and that's straight from the man who invented the PCR test, Dr kary Mullis. The swabs are also sterilised with ethylene oxide, extremely cancerous to the body, so why anyone would rub that round their nasal cavity and throat I have no idea. Funny how throat cancer is at an all time high isn't it? I haven't worn a mask at all, worked round several people who "tested positive" and had nothing to make me think I had "COVID". From everything I'm seeing, it's those who are vaxxed that seem to have symptoms of detoxification, the bodies way of eliminating exosomes. Everyone I know who isn't vaxxed have had no problems either. The government's own data is currently showing an alarming rise in sudden deaths, a vast majority being those who are vaxxed. Why the huge rise in numbers of young athletes who are vaxxed etc dropping dead? Will I be injected with that poison,not a chance.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 34 weeks ago

Central

I've not knowingly had it

By *uietbloke67Man 34 weeks ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Twice and I may have had it the other week but I didn't test.

Definatley twice.

By (user no longer on site) 34 weeks ago

Twice. Had it about 4 weeks ago and it hit like a truck this time. First time was mild and before the vaccines.

Reckon 3 x but the 1st time I got it i was at work and we had to do weekly tests so I failed mine but never felt anything and didn’t for the whole time I was in isolation.

2nd & 3rd times just felt rough for a few days with a cough but never tested just carried on with life.

By *ammskiMan 34 weeks ago

lytham st.annes

I caught it in a hospital corridor

By *andering Welsh GuyMan 34 weeks ago

All over the place

Twice

By *unchalMan 34 weeks ago

Dartford

"I have just tested positive yesterday for Covid. Nose streaming clear fluid, temperature, dry ticklish cough no sense of taste or smell, physically knocked and a positive test . I do not consider myself as being vulnerable but have had four vaccine jabs. For me this is the fifth time! Anyone else had C19 or a variant this number of times? I take reasonable precautions. Still do frequent hand washing etc, I carry masks, I avoid confined spaces with strangers and tend to travel driving myself about if going anywhere. "

I still haven't got it. I can only think that it is because I am such a lovely person with good hygiene.

By *apnDomMan 34 weeks ago

Swansea

Never had it once. But my friend used to get it like every other month, she probably had it at least 12 times.

By *erlins5Man 34 weeks ago

South Fife

Been vaxed three times but last one over a year ago and only had it once last December. I worked in care all through the lock down periods and supported people who had covid. Seems a bit of a lottery who gets it to be honest.

Dartford

"Never had it once. But my friend used to get it like every other month, she probably had it at least 12 times."

So weird. My friend is almost offended by the notion that I haven't caught it.

Dartford

Off for my second booster, or is it the third, and my flu jab tomorrow. I'm gonna live forever!

I've had 3 jabs..only because I had a sick Mum that I needed to be able to fly to and see. As far as I'm aware I've never tested POSITIVE. But have been amongst many many people that have has Covid! I honestly think some people are carriers and some are immune. Perhaps has something to do with your blood type? Who knows

By *akedMMan 33 weeks ago

Witney

Got Covid for the first time feeling yuk

By *eedsmale36Man 33 weeks ago

Leeds

"I've had it 3 times op, but I work in healthcare and have looked after people who have it.

I hope you don't feel too bad with it.

Miss"

Has it been the same every time ?

By *oomerangbobMan 33 weeks ago

stanhope

Just the once, do not particularly want it again

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 33 weeks ago

wonderland.

I've had it twice. Once before it was a big thing.. and once in 2022.

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

Oh dear. How sad. Welcome to the great reset lol

By *ittleMissCaliWoman 33 weeks ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Oh dear. How sad. Welcome to the great reset lol"

What is sad? Great reset?

By *reenleavesCouple 33 weeks ago

North Wales

3 times each, here. First time, we wouldn't have known if we hadn't had to do weekly tests for our jobs. No symptoms or anything. 2nd time was a bit of a cold. 3rd time put us on our asses for 3 days.

We've both been triple jabbed.

By *elshmumWoman 33 weeks ago

South Wales

4 times here

By * New YorkieMan 33 weeks ago

Leeds

Just tested Positive for my 1st time ever Friday.

By *ikeybr0Man 33 weeks ago

Newport

I’ve had it twice, once in October 21, bit rough. Nothing too heavy though. Again last year some time, again I wouldn’t have known but was pressured to test because of a sick relative.

Vaccine status doesn’t matter. Makes no difference judging by the responses in this thread.

By *ob198XaMan 33 weeks ago

teleford

"Oh dear. How sad. Welcome to the great reset lol"

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

I’ve had it 5 times I work in healthcare so have looked after people who have Covid so that’s why I’ve had it many times!

By *emptingInDerbyMan 32 weeks ago

Notts

And herein lies, irrefutable proof that neither the vaccines or boosters work.

Plandemic for the sheeple.

By *apnDomMan 32 weeks ago

Swansea

"Never had it once. But my friend used to get it like every other month, she probably had it at least 12 times.

So weird. My friend is almost offended by the notion that I haven't caught it. "

Everyone is a little shocked at it when itell them. Especially when I tell them that I never got a vaccine.

"We’ve both somehow managed to avoid it. We’ve been lucky I guesss."

So far so lucky too....I've escaped Covid so far too....

I think it may be the copius amount of Garlic I consume....

Oh & I eat fresh parsley immediately after to comba t the scent

By *melie LALWoman 32 weeks ago

Peterborough

"We’ve both somehow managed to avoid it. We’ve been lucky I guesss.

So far so lucky too....I've escaped Covid so far too....

I think it may be the copius amount of Garlic I consume....

Oh & I eat fresh parsley immediately after to comba t the scent "

You could say that the spikes of protein are vampire teeth, and you found the solution

By *exy_HornyCouple 32 weeks ago

Leigh

Didn't know people still bothered to test for covid now.

Would have thought that it would have stopped when availability of free tests ended.

By *nnandElleCouple 32 weeks ago

Brackley

"And herein lies, irrefutable proof that neither the vaccines or boosters work.

"

"Plandemic" and "sheeple" - how edgy of you!

By *ackformore100Man 32 weeks ago

Tin town

"I have just tested positive yesterday for Covid. Nose streaming clear fluid, temperature, dry ticklish cough no sense of taste or smell, physically knocked and a positive test . I do not consider myself as being vulnerable but have had four vaccine jabs. For me this is the fifth time! Anyone else had C19 or a variant this number of times? I take reasonable precautions. Still do frequent hand washing etc, I carry masks, I avoid confined spaces with strangers and tend to travel driving myself about if going anywhere. "

Feel better soon. Feel this winter will be a tough one for some people and with our crumbling striking nhs only making matters worse.

By *ryton 123TV/TS 32 weeks ago

Chatham

Never had a sick day off in 30 years but got this in December 2020 and it completely knocked me out. The first 4 days my wife said I just slept on the sofa non stop. Afterthat came no taste smell and headache. The main thing was lose of appetite and breath. Found it hard to get upstairs for the loo. Eventually had 5 weeks off with it and Christmas day had half a banana as my dinner.

By *urry sirMan 32 weeks ago

Woking

How many times have you had the flu since covid came about?

By *anddXXXCouple 32 weeks ago

London

"Didn't know people still bothered to test for covid now.

Would have thought that it would have stopped when availability of free tests ended."

Some jobs still require a test, if not feeling well. Mrs, not feeling well 2 months ago, tested and positive, hubby didnt feel well, didnt bother testing. Different strokes for different folks.

Tin town

"Didn't know people still bothered to test for covid now.

Would have thought that it would have stopped when availability of free tests ended."

I suppose some people care about what they spread and to whom. Like a cough or cold... Just normal human decency not to pass illness on if you don't need to. Covid or any other infection.

By *ob198XaMan 32 weeks ago

teleford

"How many times have you had the flu since covid came about?"

How many have you? In 40 odd years I have have flu only twice and not in the last 10.

I have certainly been exposed to Covid but have not suffered from a Covid infection yet. No idea how much of that is due to natural immunity, vaccine boosted immunity or sheer blind luck.

By *ob198XaMan 32 weeks ago

teleford

"

Plandemic . Orchestrated by whom? Give your head a wobble and grow up son.

Tin town

"How many times have you had the flu since covid came about?

How many have you? In 40 odd years I have have flu only twice and not in the last 10.

I have certainly been exposed to Covid but have not suffered from a Covid infection yet. No idea how much of that is due to natural immunity, vaccine boosted immunity or sheer blind luck. "

How do people know if they've had flu or not? I'm not sure I've ever had it... But perhaps I have. Not sure I understand the relevance unless it's a top trumps of diseases contest?

By *ikeybr0Man 32 weeks ago

Newport

"How many times have you had the flu since covid came about?

I have certainly been exposed to Covid but have not suffered from a Covid infection yet. No idea how much of that is due to natural immunity, vaccine boosted immunity or sheer blind luck. "

This is the condition that they said could be asymptomatic so who knows really?

By *arry monk40Man 32 weeks ago

Telford

Twice both were awful

By *ovetoedgeMan 32 weeks ago

Dunstable

I had it twice badly, just before first lockdown, then 12 months later. Pretty bad both times but different.

By *izzymonkeyMan 32 weeks ago

Hiding In A Bush

I'm out.....never had it

By *ewb To ThisMan 32 weeks ago

Norfolk

Had it 3 times, assuming 3 different variants. First just as it was all announced and lasted 4 days, second time was before the second vaccine and was just a couple of days feeling rough, third was end of last year and again only for a couple of days. No vaccines taken, I'm not fussed about feeling rough for a few days... I've had worse colds over the years!

By *ambertMan 32 weeks ago

Cheltenham

I had it 5 times, 1 of which put me in the hospital

By *emptingInDerbyMan 32 weeks ago

Notts

Plandemic . Orchestrated by whom? Give your head a wobble and grow up son."

Do some research. Although judging by your response, you won't.

Sit back in your apathy, watch your BBC news, read your Daily Mail and believe Putin is the aggressor, people died of nothing but covid for 2 years and that money isn't created by your signature. Plenty of other sheep are in the same pen as you, you won't be alone.

By *ets have some funCouple 32 weeks ago

Essex

Me and my husband has had it 5 times the last time we had it was 4 weeks ago.

By *hironMan 32 weeks ago

Leamington Spa

"Plandemic . Orchestrated by whom? Give your head a wobble and grow up son."

The first casualty in war is the truth.

Do you believe what you have been told by politicians and the MSM (widely known to lie) to be the truth?

Whilst i have no trust in governments, the response to the pandemic for much of the world was orchestrated by equally untrustworthy unelected individuals of private organisations.

Many countries are about to sign up to legally binding agreements giving such private organisations almost total power and control over the population in the event of an emergency situation...that is any situation that THEY deem an emergency...and your consent is not required.

So, think about what has happened and all the crazy shit that went with it and what is happening because of it.

None of this is by accident, this has been meticulously planned...but by whom, we will never know.

By *ools and the brainCouple 32 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Mrs is currently going through it again 7 day's in and exhausted.

Thankfully nothing like how bad it was pre vaccine it seems to have quelled the worst symptoms so thankful for the vaccine and the science behind it.

By *elshsunsWoman 32 weeks ago

Flintshire

Not once and not jabbed

By *im RoyleCouple 32 weeks ago

chester

"Mrs is currently going through it again 7 day's in and exhausted.

Thankfully nothing like how bad it was pre vaccine it seems to have quelled the worst symptoms so thankful for the vaccine and the science behind it.

"

This!

By *estivalMan 32 weeks ago

borehamwood

Was in hospital for a month last year and caught it why i was in there, wouldnt of known i had it if they hadnt of told me, had the first two jabs in mid 2021 havent botherd with anymore since

By *ewels74Woman 32 weeks ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

in all honesty for like 2 yrs 2020 to all way through 2022 i never once caught it because i stayed safe and did all the right things, and then last october i decide i needed away just a few days and then it hit me, and wiped me for out in the room i was in, and couldnt move, i think it was the beginning of it, but i had been taking all my vaccines and this literally got to me, i am amazed i got home, did go to work a few days but wasnt sure, i ended up being tested positive after having to do it twice. And i literally couldnt move, and my energy levels have been crap ever since.

Never had any jabs, never had it.

By *anddXXXCouple 32 weeks ago

London

"Never had any jabs, never had it.

"

Are you Jay from The Inbetweeners ?

By *hastityPleasureGiverMan 32 weeks ago

Rotherham

To my knowledge I have had it three times, twice with no symptoms all. I only found out as testing was compulsory at one point. Unless you have lived in 100% isolation which is impossible you have almost certainly had it several times.

Yep same 4th time all vaccinations feel so ill this time

By *arbelMan 31 weeks ago

leeds

The jabs are to help people from getting severe symptoms in most people it works ! and will not stop you getting covid

By *ewb To ThisMan 31 weeks ago

Norfolk

"Never had any jabs, never had it.

Are you Jay from The Inbetweeners ?"

He never had it, so he couldn't have completed it

By *melie LALWoman 31 weeks ago

Peterborough

"To my knowledge I have had it three times, twice with no symptoms all. I only found out as testing was compulsory at one point. Unless you have lived in 100% isolation which is impossible you have almost certainly had it several times. "

I've had it once.

By *hototed54Man 31 weeks ago

leeds/ morley/tingley/ middleton

The wife got covid in hospital and gave it to me I also I lost a good friend to covid he had children too

By *oxandWolf24Couple 31 weeks ago

Cheshire

We have never had it, had a cold though but was just the normal good old cold not that other thing that doesnt exist

By *illynillyCouple 31 weeks ago

Wiltshire

Recently had it for the first time and it's absolutely floored me

By *inkygentkentMan 31 weeks ago

Maidstone

I've had it twice - literally a year apart to the day which was freaky. Both times the symptoms were more like a mild cold apart from the fatigue

By *traight forwardMan 31 weeks ago

doncaster

Never had it. Never had the poison vax

By *traight forwardMan 31 weeks ago

doncaster

"Plandemic . Orchestrated by whom? Give your head a wobble and grow up son.

Do you believe what you have been told by politicians and the MSM (widely known to lie) to be the truth?

Whilst i have no trust in governments, the response to the pandemic for much of the world was orchestrated by equally untrustworthy unelected individuals of private organisations.

Many countries are about to sign up to legally binding agreements giving such private organisations almost total power and control over the population in the event of an emergency situation...that is any situation that THEY deem an emergency...and your consent is not required.

So, think about what has happened and all the crazy shit that went with it and what is happening because of it.

None of this is by accident, this has been meticulously planned...but by whom, we will never know.

"

Start with Bill Gates

By *oobguyMan 31 weeks ago

harrow

The antibodies from the virus and the vaccination are different. There is an argument that says that if you get vaccinated after having had the virus it confuses the body and you are more likely to catch covid again. People that have had multiple vaccines seem to get multiple covids

By *edrosecoupleCouple 31 weeks ago

nelson

I have had it twice,both times just like a cold,my wife has also had it twice, the first time it flattened her,they had her on a virtual covid ward as Blackburn hospital was overrun with it at that time,they sent someone out with an oxymeter for her finger and rang us at least twice a day for the readings ,and our youngest has been around all 4 of us when we had it and has never shown any sign if it

By *melie LALWoman 31 weeks ago

Peterborough

"The antibodies from the virus and the vaccination are different. There is an argument that says that if you get vaccinated after having had the virus it confuses the body and you are more likely to catch covid again. People that have had multiple vaccines seem to get multiple covids"

The body isn't given antibodies by the virus/vaccination, the immune system produces antibodies through exposure to viral antigens, and a more complex situation re vaccination, it's somehow encoded to safely produce a particular antigen which then produces the antibody response.

By *elshmumWoman 31 weeks ago

South Wales

Make it 5 times as I have it again now

By *igNick1381Man 31 weeks ago

BRIDGEND

Haven't had it yet to my knowledge. I've had the odd cold, stayed home and told family to steer clear and waited for it to bugger off just like always (though if it had been particularly severe, or dragged on more than a week or so I would have tested just to make sure)

No vaccine yet and probably not until I'm older and it becomes part of the flu shot routine

By *rayheresnowMan 31 weeks ago

cardiff

I got it now for the first time. All my joints hurt. My skin feels like it's on fire. I got a headache from hell. Nose runs then drys up. I start to think am getting better then go down again. Been positive for the last four days.

By *ammygaryCouple 31 weeks ago

scotland

7 times but never seem to pass it on with whom I live with, can only assume I have a low viral load or they’re just really lucky.

By *ayboii2018_12Man 31 weeks ago

West Midlands

Work in NHS setting. Had it 3 times that I'm aware of. First time awful other 2x times been ok. X

By *andS66Couple 31 weeks ago

Derby

Twice....both times a month or so after the vaccine. Had the vax twice.

Father in law's had 5 jabs, had covid 5 times, 4 times within weeks of having the vax.

By (user no longer on site) 31 weeks ago

"Twice....both times a month or so after the vaccine. Had the vax twice.

Father in law's had 5 jabs, had covid 5 times, 4 times within weeks of having the vax."

Jeez ....

what vax was it?

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan 31 weeks ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

"Plandemic . Orchestrated by whom? Give your head a wobble and grow up son.

Start with Bill Gates"

The cognitive dissonance is strong on here.

Many are so far down the rabbit hole with it all that to even contemplate they might have been duped..

By (user no longer on site) 31 weeks ago

Since 2019 I must have been in close contact with a few thousand people at work, the tube, the train, pubs ect. I chose not to get the jab and I've never had this flu you lot are constantly getting. Now either I'm immune or your jabs are ruining your immune systems.

By *idwalescymruMan 31 weeks ago

welshpool

Not had it that I'm aware of all the family have had it 2 or 3 times but I have managed too avoid it. Or I just haven't had any symptoms tested everyrime I've been cold or flu like symptoms bit never had a positive test.

By *ormal47Man 31 weeks ago

Stockton

Never had it.

Never been vaxxed.

More importantly, no signs of myocarditis and all the other morbidities associated with the Vax.

But hey....we shouldn't talk about that little morsel of truth should we

By *ravelling_WilburyMan 30 weeks ago

Beverley

Honestly, all you ignorant gits who have not lost anyone through it and see how it can cut through a family, hang your head in shame.

By *urvy-blue83Woman 30 weeks ago

Lichfield

I tested positive for it dec 2021, was just very tired mainly no cough or real illness but I have kept myself vaccinated which I’m glad about - I have my 5th vaccine on Tuesday this week.

I have lost a few people I know to covid and these were people who should never of really died but they developed complications which lead onto what finished them unfortunately.

A lot of my friends are choosing not to take these years vaccination but that’s their personal choice I suppose.

By *apnDomMan 30 weeks ago

Swansea

"Honestly, all you ignorant gits who have not lost anyone through it and see how it can cut through a family, hang your head in shame. "

It's terrible to lose someone, no matter how. Just don't call people ignorant gits because they don't pretend like covid is special. It just isn't.

You don't care about a flu or cold, which indeed also killed people. Heck, even splinters have killed people.

But it doesn't happen often. 99% or so of people who get covid, are up on their feet again in a week or two.

By *idnightMischiefMan 30 weeks ago

London

I've just got over my 4th infection!

By (user no longer on site) 30 weeks ago

I had Covid twice- both times over Christmas Day- the worst Christmas’s ever.

By *heorgasmaddictMan 29 weeks ago

Liverpool

Had it three times. The first time I developed chest pains which I still get now (over two years later).

The third time (Sept just gone) I had really bad muscle pains in my legs for a month.

Generally I'm in good health and look after myself. Covid has been an outlier in my life.

By (user no longer on site) 29 weeks ago

In 66 years never had proper flu only manflu, had COVID once , only know one person who's had proper flu and they were in hospital for three months.

By *entle_lover_xMan 29 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

"Honestly, all you ignorant gits who have not lost anyone through it and see how it can cut through a family, hang your head in shame. "

By *entle_lover_xMan 29 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

Of course now not many people are testing who knows how many times. Fortunately the vaccines have done the job and it is now mild for all but a few.

By *lym4realCouple 29 weeks ago

plymouth

Mr4 is just getting over it and 2nd time for him ....

By *untimeswithme69Man 29 weeks ago

London

Had it once back in 2022

By *elightful 2Couple 29 weeks ago

No longer in the UK.

I'm (hubby) is classed as highly vulnerable ie I was shielded all the way through pretty much.. never had it to my knowledge which is strange as the wife has had it around 3 times our grown up kids has had it along with our grandkids which I've been in contact with all of these just prior to them testing positive.

I do get jabbed and obviously have zero idea if it helps.

By *an1978Woman 26 weeks ago

GONE/TIMEOUT (No DMs please)

Had flu 15 and 20 years ago.

That was worse in terms of pain, couldn't move for a week or more.

but COVID is a bugger for attacking my lungs, takes months to get over it, being weak and wheezy is so frustrating.

By *iss SinWoman 26 weeks ago

portchester

Never had it

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

Nah.

By *aron_TentakuruMan 25 weeks ago

Exeter

Twice that I'm aware of (was bloody obvious). Potentially a third time but I actually think that was just a 24 hour bug followed by a very unpalatable hotel fry-up the next day.

By *pplepieCreamCouple 25 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Twice, 2nd was bad

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

Duno. Whose the biggest hypochondriac? - There's your answer!

By *mizhereMan 25 weeks ago

chelmsford Wednesday

3 times now

First no symptoms

Second heavy cold like still the blue line test

Last time post jab awful

By *heMoreTheMerrierCouple 25 weeks ago

leeds

[Removed by poster at 19/11/23 07:51:21]

Why, after all the info about how dangerous these jabs are, do you still keep having them? I'm baffled.

By *verAverageLaxedMaverickMan 25 weeks ago

London

Had it three times recovered fine every time & had absolutely no jabs . First time with covid was the worse second and third was just like a bad cold .

London

Baffles me too tbh especially when people are getting pay outs for what the jab has done to them and now astrazenica facing a massive lawsuit.

By *ingerSpiceBombCouple 25 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

[Removed by poster at 19/11/23 08:55:24]

By *melie LALWoman 25 weeks ago

Peterborough

"Why, after all the info about how dangerous these jabs are, do you still keep having them? I'm baffled."

Really?

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 25 weeks ago

Reading

"Baffles me too tbh especially when people are getting pay outs for what the jab has done to them and now astrazenica facing a massive lawsuit. "

Who’s had a payout? Genuine question, could you point us towards the evidence. Cheers

London

"Baffles me too tbh especially when people are getting pay outs for what the jab has done to them and now astrazenica facing a massive lawsuit.

Who’s had a payout? Genuine question, could you point us towards the evidence. Cheers "

Sorry just seen this !! it’s In high court black belt barrister on u tube covered it recently have a search on it, it’s under black belt barrister covid jab high court & see for yourself of course it’s all kept out of mainstream media though just like a lot of stuff is with the conflict between Israel & Gaza is … make of it what you will

Reading

"Baffles me too tbh especially when people are getting pay outs for what the jab has done to them and now astrazenica facing a massive lawsuit.

Who’s had a payout? Genuine question, could you point us towards the evidence. Cheers

Sorry just seen this !! it’s In high court black belt barrister on u tube covered it recently have a search on it, it’s under black belt barrister covid jab high court & see for yourself of course it’s all kept out of mainstream media though just like a lot of stuff is with the conflict between Israel & Gaza is … make of it what you will "

You Tube? Watched and no actual evidence of payouts other than the bald bloke spouting off

By *ake gear and fkMan 25 weeks ago

Belfast

So there's actually a test for it now, that can't distinguish between covid/flu & can't be misused to find anything in anybody? Happy days, we're getting somewhere!

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 25 weeks ago

Durham

"So there's actually a test for it now, that can't distinguish between covid/flu & can't be misused to find anything in anybody? Happy days, we're getting somewhere!"

Flu and covid 19 are completely different types of virus. Flu virus will not cause a positive result for any type of covid test.

By *ikeybr0Man 25 weeks ago

Newport

Sorry just seen this !! it’s In high court black belt barrister on u tube covered it recently have a search on it, it’s under black belt barrister covid jab high court & see for yourself of course it’s all kept out of mainstream media though just like a lot of stuff is with the conflict between Israel & Gaza is … make of it what you will

You Tube? Watched and no actual evidence of payouts other than the bald bloke spouting off "

The vaccine damage scheme is £120k from U.K. Gov to families that have been affected by a vaccine related death, or someone’s that’s been harmed for life.

https://www.gov.uk/vaccine-damage-payment

Reading

You Tube? Watched and no actual evidence of payouts other than the bald bloke spouting off

The vaccine damage scheme is £120k from U.K. Gov to families that have been affected by a vaccine related death, or someone’s that’s been harmed for life.

https://www.gov.uk/vaccine-damage-payment"

But again, where is the evidence of any payout? And don’t quite YouTube again….

Newport

But again, where is the evidence of any payout? And don’t quite YouTube again…."

I’m not quoting YouTube anywhere. Ok as of the summer, and according to ONS, NHS authority had paid out £11.5M to 96 people.

Why don’t you bang it into google and read it for yourself?

By *ee And MikeCouple 25 weeks ago

Cannock

I’ve had it five times (Mike) the first time just after it was announced it was in the UK, I was very, very ill, twice after that and would known I would have had it if not tests for work, the Christmas 2021 very ill again with it and twice since, again if not for testing I’d have thought it was just a cold.

London

But again, where is the evidence of any payout? And don’t quite YouTube again…."

Keep kidding yourself pal , it’s in fking high

Court what more do you want…? when it’s all said and done in high court they will realise the info & the evidence from the high court themselves will be there if what you’ve seen already isn’t enough for you . Soon as someone mentions YouTube it’s parred off as some bullshit yet the guys channel is literally a guy that used to work in court for over 20 years , you really think he’s going to spout utter bullshit and completely ruin his channel …. give your head a wobble and wake up !!

Reading

Court what more do you want…? when it’s all said and done in high court they will realise the info & the evidence from the high court themselves will be there if what you’ve seen already isn’t enough for you . Soon as someone mentions YouTube it’s parred off as some bullshit yet the guys channel is literally a guy that used to work in court for over 20 years , you really think he’s going to spout utter bullshit and completely ruin his channel …. give your head a wobble and wake up !! "

Thanks for that erudite reply

By *aptain Caveman41Man 25 weeks ago

Home

I've never had it

Reading

"I've never had it"

By *h1maeraMan 25 weeks ago

warrington

"So there's actually a test for it now, that can't distinguish between covid/flu & can't be misused to find anything in anybody? Happy days, we're getting somewhere!

Flu and covid 19 are completely different types of virus. Flu virus will not cause a positive result for any type of covid test."

This is true, however the PCR test looks for corona virus, of which there are 26 in the uk, one of which is the common cold, another is ebola

By *h1maeraMan 25 weeks ago

warrington

Court what more do you want…? when it’s all said and done in high court they will realise the info & the evidence from the high court themselves will be there if what you’ve seen already isn’t enough for you . Soon as someone mentions YouTube it’s parred off as some bullshit yet the guys channel is literally a guy that used to work in court for over 20 years , you really think he’s going to spout utter bullshit and completely ruin his channel …. give your head a wobble and wake up !! "

1% control the world.

4% are their puppets.

90% are asleep.

5% know and try to

wake the 90%.

The 1% use the 4%

to prevent the 5% from

waking up the 90%.

Cognitive dissonance

Durham

"So there's actually a test for it now, that can't distinguish between covid/flu & can't be misused to find anything in anybody? Happy days, we're getting somewhere!

Flu and covid 19 are completely different types of virus. Flu virus will not cause a positive result for any type of covid test.

This is true, however the PCR test looks for corona virus, of which there are 26 in the uk, one of which is the common cold, another is ebola "

Most common colds are not corona viruses. PCR tests can differiate between different corona viruses. As can LFTs.

By *arl17Man 25 weeks ago

Central Portugal

Never had ... and still don't know anyone who had this covid....

By *imes_berksMan 25 weeks ago

Bracknell

This is true, however the PCR test looks for corona virus, of which there are 26 in the uk, one of which is the common cold, another is ebola "

Are you sure that Ebola is a coronavirus? Are you also saying there are 26 coronaviruses in humans in the UK?

Disagree. LFT is a rule-IN test - meaning you need further investigation to prove its CV19 and not just a rhinovirus or another coronavirus (of which there are many). All the people taking time off “because I’ve tested positive” are misinterpreting an LFT. Not their fault, as interpreting them means you have to understand sensitivity and specificity in a statistical sense, but still a misinterpretation.

If you’ve a normal immune system and no significant chronic diseases then CV19 will probably not cause you any issues. Some people get issues but it’s relatively rare, compared to the number of people exposed and the number of confirmed symptomatic cases. Long COVID - sounds a lot like ME to me…

(Chucks grenade and leaves room…)

Peterborough

Ebola is not a Corona virus. 26? Where have you got that information? And do mean variants as opposed to types.

As for the common cold - most commonly the rhinovirus, as well as respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) and Corona virus.

By *ames-77Man 25 weeks ago

milton keynes

The ones who have had the vaccines and the boosters .. can't imagine being someone who trusts the news and the government

Peterborough

"Disagree. LFT is a rule-IN test - meaning you need further investigation to prove its CV19 and not just a rhinovirus or another coronavirus (of which there are many). All the people taking time off “because I’ve tested positive” are misinterpreting an LFT. Not their fault, as interpreting them means you have to understand sensitivity and specificity in a statistical sense, but still a misinterpretation.

If you’ve a normal immune system and no significant chronic diseases then CV19 will probably not cause you any issues. Some people get issues but it’s relatively rare, compared to the number of people exposed and the number of confirmed symptomatic cases. Long COVID - sounds a lot like ME to me…

(Chucks grenade and leaves room…)"

I cannot recall when the LFT was deemed accurate enough not to need further testing, just that it occurred.

Newport

I’m not quoting YouTube anywhere. Ok as of the summer, and according to ONS, NHS authority had paid out £11.5M to 96 people.

Why don’t you bang it into google and read it for yourself? "

Provided numbers and a source to answer your question and you didn’t even respond. Sorry if I troubled your belief system there

By *oodvibrations68Couple 25 weeks ago

Lake Constance

Three times.

No 1 in March 2020 was an experience one would not want to repeat... no 2 and 3 more of an inconvenience...

Reading

Why don’t you bang it into google and read it for yourself?

Provided numbers and a source to answer your question and you didn’t even respond. Sorry if I troubled your belief system there "

Perhaps we're not on here 24/7?

Newport

I only drop in once a day to correct people on the virus forums to be fair.

I've had it twice but I have had far worse colds.

Reading

"I only drop in once a day to correct people on the virus forums to be fair. "

Ah, bless

Peterborough

"I only drop in once a day to correct people on the virus forums to be fair. "

Health professional are you?

London

Court what more do you want…? when it’s all said and done in high court they will realise the info & the evidence from the high court themselves will be there if what you’ve seen already isn’t enough for you . Soon as someone mentions YouTube it’s parred off as some bullshit yet the guys channel is literally a guy that used to work in court for over 20 years , you really think he’s going to spout utter bullshit and completely ruin his channel …. give your head a wobble and wake up !!

Thanks for that erudite reply "

Well I’m truly sorry but it’s about time people take off their blinkers stop living in their own little bubble and realise , we ( those that chose not to get jabbed ) were all labelled inconsiderate , careless selfish along with all the other bs , now a good 60%-70% of the ‘ pro Vaxers ‘ aren’t even getting their shots anymore . Not exactly virus related but what you saw In Dublin last night will be in England and across the rest of Europe soon people really need to wake up and stay alert and be ready for real or you’ll be in for an almighty shock !

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 24/11/23 15:53:56]

Belfast

"I only drop in once a day to correct people on the virus forums to be fair.

Health professional are you?"

You know, many pertinent scientific studies & evidences are easily understood by anyone with an IQ above 105. Just because you're that blinkered & captured by well-funded 'expert' narratives doesn't mean the rest us are as gullible.

Newport

Health professional are you?"

I don’t need to be a health professional to correct someone about government vaccine damage payments.

Peterborough

You know, many pertinent scientific studies & evidences are easily understood by anyone with an IQ above 105. Just because you're that blinkered & captured by well-funded 'expert' narratives doesn't mean the rest us are as gullible."

I'm just a health professional, what would I know

Belfast

You know, many pertinent scientific studies & evidences are easily understood by anyone with an IQ above 105. Just because you're that blinkered & captured by well-funded 'expert' narratives doesn't mean the rest us are as gullible.

I'm just a health professional, what would I know "

Like most professions, many are clueless beyond anything that'll contradict the terms of their employment.

Do you research vaccine efficacy & harms or just do what you're told?

Durham

Well I’m truly sorry but it’s about time people take off their blinkers stop living in their own little bubble and realise , we ( those that chose not to get jabbed ) were all labelled inconsiderate , careless selfish along with all the other bs , now a good 60%-70% of the ‘ pro Vaxers ‘ aren’t even getting their shots anymore . Not exactly virus related but what you saw In Dublin last night will be in England and across the rest of Europe soon people really need to wake up and stay alert and be ready for real or you’ll be in for an almighty shock ! "

What on have the events in Dublin got to do with covid or health in general?

London

Well I’m truly sorry but it’s about time people take off their blinkers stop living in their own little bubble and realise , we ( those that chose not to get jabbed ) were all labelled inconsiderate , careless selfish along with all the other bs , now a good 60%-70% of the ‘ pro Vaxers ‘ aren’t even getting their shots anymore . Not exactly virus related but what you saw In Dublin last night will be in England and across the rest of Europe soon people really need to wake up and stay alert and be ready for real or you’ll be in for an almighty shock !

What on have the events in Dublin got to do with covid or health in general?"

As said above it has nothing to do with it but it does have to do with the fact people need to wake up and stop living in their own little bubble for the sake of their own future , enough said I’m done on this thread , peace out

London

And their kids future may I add

Peterborough

I'm just a health professional, what would I know

Like most professions, many are clueless beyond anything that'll contradict the terms of their employment.

Do you research vaccine efficacy & harms or just do what you're told?"

If we administer medications, we have to know contraindications and side-affects.

We never just do as we are told! Clinical judgement is important.

Before you ask, I do not administer the covid vaccine. As a patient I am interested.

By *I TwoCouple 23 weeks ago

all around

Every time I got a cold I tested for COVID both out of curiosity and not wanting to pass it on to relatives but until last week I'd always tested negative.

Friends we were on holiday with the previous week were quite ill and both tested positive so we both tested, Mrs had mild cold symptoms and tested negative, I had no symptoms whatsoever but tested positive.

The vaccine works

By *oistvonlipwigMan 23 weeks ago

Lancaster

I don't think I've had it but I've never tested, I don't know many people who have had it, fewer if any that have been too bothered by it.

By *ames JaneCouple 23 weeks ago

Bury St Edmonds

I (Jane) has had it 3 times total.

Have vulnerable friends and family member so even now if have cold symptoms have to test just in case.

Never hospitalised (thought know someone that was), worst i had it was like a really bad flu that kept me in bed for the non naughty reasons lol

By *xtrafun4youMan 23 weeks ago

Dunstable

Not had it yet. I do take vitamin d have done for years

By *rofessor ElementalMan 23 weeks ago

Durham

Have been tested 100’s of times due to work and never had a single positive result.

By *udy3Man 23 weeks ago

Corby

I went to my doctor when I had covid, and told him I was having problems with my hearing. He asked, “Can you describe the symptoms?” I replied, "Sure..."

“ Marge has blue hair and Homer's the dad "