FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > So. Will you have it? My Husband will & I will too.

So. Will you have it? My Husband will & I will too.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atEvolution OP   Couple 35 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Text just now . . .

Dear Mr *****,

There is a new variant of Covid-19 that has been detected in the UK. Not much is known about this new variant, therefore for the safety of all, the guidance is to co-administer Covid jab along with the flu jab for eligible patients. On the day when you attend for your flu jab you may be asked a few questions and if you are eligible and wish to have the Covid Jab, this will be given along with your flu vaccination.

****** Primary Care

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *melie LALWoman 35 weeks ago

Peterborough

Flu yes, covid booster, no.

By *he fab twoCouple 35 weeks ago

brentwood

Not a chance in hell! Haven’t had any yet had covid twice once bad early doors and mild second time round

By (user no longer on site) 35 weeks ago

It's definitely a preference choice. In life regardless if for or not. Respect each others

By *ittleMissCaliWoman 35 weeks ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Yes. Had the same text. My daughter is already having her covid... I will have mine too if possible

By *ophieslutTV/TS 35 weeks ago

Central

I'll be having the flu shot and probably the Covid job too. It makes a lot of sense when we're in much more contact with so many people.

By *hagTonightMan 35 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

No and no I wont be having the flu jab. I have never needed to take it

By *irty_DeedsMan 35 weeks ago

Teesside

No for both for me. The first two did nothing to stop me catching covid and my symptoms were exactly the same before and after. I'll pass. Give my dose of both to someone vulnerable and save taxpayer a few quid

Peterborough

"No and no I wont be having the flu jab. I have never needed to take it "

You probably won't be offered it. I'm making the assumption that you are not vulnerable, elderly or patient facing.

I won't be having either, not had any covid jabs, only had flu jabs when pregnant

By *ustamanMan 35 weeks ago

weymouth

If offered I will, though unless the age range is changed I'll be paying for mine

What is free with this one? A lolly pop?

Peterborough

"What is free with this one? A lolly pop?"

A smile.

Unless mask wearing returns

By *ingerie whoreTV/TS 35 weeks ago

kirk hammerton

"What is free with this one? A lolly pop?"
you can have a lick of my lollipop xx

By *elshB_boiMan 35 weeks ago

Cardiff

Third jab had me in a+e while covid has just been a bit ill each time ive had it (pre and post jabs) so i definitely wont be.

By *heAverageForumUserMan 35 weeks ago

Just Here

"What is free with this one? A lolly pop?

A smile.

Unless mask wearing returns "

Mask’s didn’t help the first time around so I can’t see masks making a difference this time.

Just Here

A smile.

Mask’s didn’t help the first time around so I can’t see masks making a difference this time. "

And to answer the OP. No I’ve never had the covid jab and I won’t start now. Same with the flu jab. I’ll keep taking vitamin C,D and zinc every morning. It’s seen me right so far

By *iss SinWoman 35 weeks ago

portchester

No. Neither

A smile.

Mask’s didn’t help the first time around so I can’t see masks making a difference this time. "

they helped

Just Here

A smile.

Mask’s didn’t help the first time around so I can’t see masks making a difference this time. they helped "

They didn’t.

A smile.

Mask’s didn’t help the first time around so I can’t see masks making a difference this time. they helped

They didn’t. "

Do you cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze????

That's the same reason masks helped.

If you can't understand that, there is not much more that can be said.

Patient facing throughout covid

I can assure you masks helped greatly

By *hagTonightMan 35 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

"No and no I wont be having the flu jab. I have never needed to take it

You probably won't be offered it. I'm making the assumption that you are not vulnerable, elderly or patient facing."

You are right there, it seems that people are getting more sceptical about it

By *okoloshCouple 35 weeks ago

cardiff

For various reasons I've had four or five Covid jabs. If offered another I will accept it.

By *aximumperversionMan 35 weeks ago

Nationwide

They didn’t

Just Here

A smile.

Mask’s didn’t help the first time around so I can’t see masks making a difference this time. they helped

They didn’t.

I can assure you masks helped greatly"

December 2020 most of the population were wearing masks and staying 6feet apart. If the masks worked then why the 6 feet apart? Also were we not seeing roughly 50k new cases a day? Maybe more. Cancelling Christmas to get the numbers down?

Tell me again that masks helped. And don’t come back with there would have been more cases if nobody wore masks. You have no proof of that so ……

This still a thing? And people are still buying it!

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 35 weeks ago

Durham

A smile.

They didn’t.

December 2020 most of the population were wearing masks and staying 6feet apart. If the masks worked then why the 6 feet apart? Also were we not seeing roughly 50k new cases a day? Maybe more. Cancelling Christmas to get the numbers down?

Tell me again that masks helped. And don’t come back with there would have been more cases if nobody wore masks. You have no proof of that so ……"

How masks work is basic physics,they are however not magic and can only lower spread of respiratory diseases not stop them. The 6 foot rule is the same really. The population was pretty much unvaccinated and most people hadn't caught covid yet then so the population had pretty much no resistance add that to a new more easily spread variant so many people were infected that back then hygiene measures would only have had a tiny effect on the spread. But back then we had nothing else.

"Third jab had me in a+e"

Wow, what happened?

By *londebiguyMan 35 weeks ago

Southport

A smile.

They didn’t.

Exactly.

Of course masks helped .

Most people were not vaccinated at that time and it certainly will have helped slow the growth rate in public.

Some people are so determined to be right that they cannot accept simple science.

By *alandNitaCouple 35 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

I will have any vaccination offered, they're important.

Think I'll qualify for the flu one this year but maybe not Covid.

Nita

By *ady LickWoman 35 weeks ago

Northampton Somewhere

Flu jab ~ maybe

Covid jab ~ no

By *empoproMan 35 weeks ago

Blarney

Same thing, labelled differently !

Central

A smile.

They didn’t.

Tell me again that masks helped. And don’t come back with there would have been more cases if nobody wore masks. You have no proof of that so ……"

The evidence is robust that mask use reduced infection levels. Your question of why not just to stick with 1 measure? When little in life is 100% guaranteed, it's madness not to use multiple lines of defense . Especially when not bothering to do so, means that you're going to be causing people to die.

Masks were very cheap and thus were a common sense choice. The government's management of Covid weren't good by a long shot. But having masks used was a no brainier.

Scunthorpe

"Same thing, labelled differently !"

They're both vaccines but for very different viruses.

The simple explanation is:

Influenza (flu) and COVID-19 are both contagious respiratory illnesses, but they are caused by different viruses. COVID-19 is caused by infection with a coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) first identified in 2019. Flu is caused by infection with a flu virus

Nita

"Flu yes, covid booster, no."

Quite so. Technically I couldn't have a 'booster' anyway as I steered clear of the dubious and potentially damaging 'covid jabs' (and I have a chronic life threatening lung condition, which I have nearly died of; when I have 'tested positive' for covid I wasn't nearly as ill as with my usual lung infections).

By *ucka39Man 35 weeks ago

Newcastle

If you've already received you no longer need anything as your body is immune it has familiarised itself to detect and build up the immune system so you can continue to enjoy sex mingle with others

Scunthorpe

"If you've already received you no longer need anything as your body is immune it has familiarised itself to detect and build up the immune system so you can continue to enjoy sex mingle with others "

Yes... and no.

The current varient is sufficiently different that your immune system may not recognise it as the same virus.

This is the reason for annual flu jabs as this years version is rarely the same as last year.

Nita

The same for me.

Newcastle

"If you've already received you no longer need anything as your body is immune it has familiarised itself to detect and build up the immune system so you can continue to enjoy sex mingle with others

Yes... and no.

The current varient is sufficiently different that your immune system may not recognise it as the same virus.

This is the reason for annual flu jabs as this years version is rarely the same as last year.

Nita"

But they're only guessing what maybe the strongest variant of the flu at the time..... keep your own immune system tip top by a eating correctly, herbs provide protection natural resources recommended in all home cooking. Many don't realise the benefits or importance

A smile.

They didn’t.

Tell me again that masks helped. And don’t come back with there would have been more cases if nobody wore masks. You have no proof of that so ……

How masks work is basic physics,they are however not magic and can only lower spread of respiratory diseases not stop them. The 6 foot rule is the same really. The population was pretty much unvaccinated and most people hadn't caught covid yet then so the population had pretty much no resistance add that to a new more easily spread variant so many people were infected that back then hygiene measures would only have had a tiny effect on the spread. But back then we had nothing else."

thanks.. I did try to explain in a simple way. Ie do you cover your mouth and nose when you cough and sneeze. It amazes me that several years later, peoole can still be so clueless.

I'm at the hospital tmw, we have been told while it's not compulsory, they now suggest wearing masks. I shall be wearing one till

By *ust RachelTV/TS 35 weeks ago

Eastbourne

"If you've already received you no longer need anything as your body is immune it has familiarised itself to detect and build up the immune system so you can continue to enjoy sex mingle with others

Yes... and no.

Nita

But they're only guessing what maybe the strongest variant of the flu at the time..... keep your own immune system tip top by a eating correctly, herbs provide protection natural resources recommended in all home cooking. Many don't realise the benefits or importance "

Herbs!

Don't make me laugh. I took natural remedies for various allergies growing up, they did absolutely fuck all.

Three boxes of Citrizine Hydrocloride worked wonders, in three weeks I had a sneeze free summer.

By *fkcpl4groupCouple 35 weeks ago

Norwich

A smile.

They didn’t.

Have you proof that masks didn’t help?

Newcastle

Yes... and no.

Nita

But they're only guessing what maybe the strongest variant of the flu at the time..... keep your own immune system tip top by a eating correctly, herbs provide protection natural resources recommended in all home cooking. Many don't realise the benefits or importance

Herbs!

Don't make me laugh. I took natural remedies for various allergies growing up, they did absolutely fuck all.

Three boxes of Citrizine Hydrocloride worked wonders, in three weeks I had a sneeze free summer."

I don't get the flu if I'm lucky to skip 5 years flu free.... possibly you don't understand why/what so it's not nonsense but educational. There is an encyclopedia on fruit and vegetables, herbs, spices and so on which explains something that you never realised.... it's handy if training

Central

"If you've already received you no longer need anything as your body is immune it has familiarised itself to detect and build up the immune system so you can continue to enjoy sex mingle with others "

The flu vaccines are reviewed and planned for each, predicting which flu strains likely will be dominant and pose the greatest risk. Immunity from these wanes and would be weaker by the subsequent year, even if the same strains were again dominant. It would thus be wise to vaccinate once more.

Immunity derived from the Covid vaccines also decreases. It's also a vaccine targeted at virus variants that have differed from the original ones, so are more pertinent today. As the human immune systems get worse as we age, it's especially important for people to prime their immune systems as we get older. Those suffering severe infections whilst we're younger, with minimal issues, could get seriously I'll or die, from relatively smaller infections some years later. We'll never know when, hence the benefits of having vaccines improving our immunity, similar to the best insurance that we can get.

Norwich

Flu yes covid I want to have the same as my 1st 3 jabs 4th one was different didn’t like the reaction.

By *eammeupMan 35 weeks ago

Wooburns

A smile.

Mask’s didn’t help the first time around so I can’t see masks making a difference this time.

And to answer the OP. No I’ve never had the covid jab and I won’t start now. Same with the flu jab. I’ll keep taking vitamin C,D and zinc every morning. It’s seen me right so far"

Won’t take the jab, it’s big pharma trying to control

Us for the government. I WILL however keep taking supplements that I have zero idea if I can absorb or not. -how I read your post

Newcastle

" Flu yes covid I want to have the same as my 1st 3 jabs 4th one was different didn’t like the reaction."

If you have a weak immune system or other health problems then yes it's important to have the flu vaccine.... not everyone needs it

By *andS66Couple 35 weeks ago

Derby

We don't know much about it, but we recommend you get vaccinated against something we don't know about.....

Newcastle

"We don't know much about it, but we recommend you get vaccinated against something we don't know about.....

"

It'll pass

By *uliette500Woman 35 weeks ago

Hull

The new covid vaccines we have just received were I work to give to patients is the original+omicron. There is nothing in this vaccine to protect against the newer variants. The vaccine companies can't keep up with the constantly changing variants out there.

Hull

" Flu yes covid I want to have the same as my 1st 3 jabs 4th one was different didn’t like the reaction."

The vaccine has been changed. The original ones no longer exist.

By *csheffMan 35 weeks ago

Sheffield

A smile.

They didn’t.

The evidence is robust that mask use reduced infection levels. Your question of why not just to stick with 1 measure? When little in life is 100% guaranteed, it's madness not to use multiple lines of defense . Especially when not bothering to do so, means that you're going to be causing people to die.

Masks were very cheap and thus were a common sense choice. The government's management of Covid weren't good by a long shot. But having masks used was a no brainier. "

Robust? Depends on the context. People wearing the correct type of masks and using them correctly and not touching there faces yes its going to offer some protection mainly to others from you.

At a population level with mandates the data is simply not rubust and I have seen meta analysis showing little if any benefit for abvious reasons.

By *arriorstrongMan 35 weeks ago

Preston

" it certainly will have helped slow the growth rate in public.

"

You'd hope that was the case but how do you consider it certainly did stop the spread?

Peterborough

A smile.

They did.

Peterborough

A smile.

They didn’t.

Ditto. And I caught covid from a patient when masks were no longer required.

Peterborough

You probably won't be offered it. I'm making the assumption that you are not vulnerable, elderly or patient facing.You are right there, it seems that people are getting more sceptical about it "

No, the NHS is simply not universally vaccinating.

Peterborough

A smile.

They didn’t.

Experiential evidence re NHS approved PPE (the lot that got through )

Peterborough

"This still a thing? And people are still buying it! "

It's free , if you meet the criteria.

Peterborough

"Same thing, labelled differently !"

Oh the ignorant (= lacking knowledge).

Peterborough

A smile.

They didn’t.

Masks were very cheap and thus were a common sense choice. The government's management of Covid weren't good by a long shot. But having masks used was a no brainier. "

Mask wearing, the initial twattish govt response (Hancock) due to scarcity of masks, was no need unless patient facing. So I understand people's reluctance to believe in them.

Peterborough

Wrong

Peterborough

Yes... and no.

Nita

But they're only guessing what maybe the strongest variant of the flu at the time..... keep your own immune system tip top by a eating correctly, herbs provide protection natural resources recommended in all home cooking. Many don't realise the benefits or importance "

Good nutrition, hydration, exercise and all-round good health (IE not vulnerable, old, patient facing), correct and you won't be offered it anyway.

Peterborough

"We don't know much about it, but we recommend you get vaccinated against something we don't know about.....

"

Very poorly worded text, I agree. But then so were some of the succinct lectern board messages at point of lockdown.

Peterborough

" Flu yes covid I want to have the same as my 1st 3 jabs 4th one was different didn’t like the reaction.

The vaccine has been changed. The original ones no longer exist. "

You may have to elaborate as your two posts appear contradictory.

Peterborough

A smile.

They didn’t.

Masks were very cheap and thus were a common sense choice. The government's management of Covid weren't good by a long shot. But having masks used was a no brainier.

Robust? Depends on the context. People wearing the correct type of masks and using them correctly and not touching there faces yes its going to offer some protection mainly to others from you.

At a population level with mandates the data is simply not rubust and I have seen meta analysis showing little if any benefit for abvious reasons."

I've read meta analyses confirming the opposite

By *ark Knight 2017Man 35 weeks ago

Ware

Not a chance

By *teveuk77Man 35 weeks ago

uk

A smile.

They didn’t.

At a population level with mandates the data is simply not rubust and I have seen meta analysis showing little if any benefit for abvious reasons.

I've read meta analyses confirming the opposite"

That's some rate of correcting the ignorant! How many posts it about 15 mins?!?

By *elshsunsWoman 35 weeks ago

Flintshire

No chance .. not even had one jab ha ha

By *elshsunsWoman 35 weeks ago

Flintshire

Never had a flu jab and deffo never had that other jab

By *woodcplCouple 35 weeks ago

Borehamwood

"This still a thing? And people are still buying it! "

Yep, still plenty of brainwashed sheep around

By *ioch86Man 35 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

I will have both.

Peterborough

A smile.

They didn’t.

That's some rate of correcting the ignorant! How many posts it about 15 mins?!? "

I do have that responsibility

Peterborough

Make an informed decision people, IF you get the invite. I'm sure, anyway, that small minded remarks won't deter you from this.

Hull

" Flu yes covid I want to have the same as my 1st 3 jabs 4th one was different didn’t like the reaction.

You may have to elaborate as your two posts appear contradictory."

The new vaccines are an updated version. They contain the original + omicron.

The person I replied to said she wanted the same one as her first 3 but that is no longer available as they all have been updated and extra varients (omicron) added in.

Sheffield

A smile.

They didn’t.

I've read meta analyses confirming the opposite"

Did you read the cochrane review?

No vaccines for us. Didn’t have them the first time round and certainly won’t be having them now.

Will not be masking or social distancing either

By *icknshellyCouple 35 weeks ago

north Gorey

I work in the industry. In my opinion healthy people should rely on thier immune system. The vaccines have left a lot of people with strokes. So much so that there is an inquiry. Your choice, its not up for debate. Let the individual decide.

By *ill69888Couple 35 weeks ago

cheltenham

Current symptoms of the new strain of covid:

Sore throat.

Runny nose.

Cough.

This is just a common cold now.

I don’t need a vaccination for that!!

Massive scaremongering going on in the media.

Newcastle

Wrong"

common knowledge the body keeps learning to find ways to fight off bacterial infections. It's in the DNA....

By *enSiskoMan 35 weeks ago

Cestus 3

I hear there is a abba party at 10 tonight.

By *ornycouple69erCouple 35 weeks ago

glasgow

Yea me and my partner havnt had any and won't be taking any. people around us have had issues. Two guys I know

One person lost use of his body waist down and other one one lost his leg due to clots. But safe and affective.

Don't trust then. Alot more so now.

By *erald 1999Man 35 weeks ago

carmarthen

Interesting that views on the jab have changed quite a bit since it first came out , and after all it's personal choice , seems to be more people not wanting it than back at the height of the pandemic

By *atureGuy62Man 35 weeks ago

DE7

"No and no I wont be having the flu jab. I have never needed to take it "

Many of us have other health issues like asthma in my case so consider yourself lucky.

Newcastle

Many of us have other health issues like asthma in my case so consider yourself lucky. "

But whose duty is it in circumstances like this to avoid, to protect themselves, them or others

"

Will not be masking or social distancing either"

Social distancing should be the norm in daily life, regardless of Covid. When did people stop respecting personal space?

Except for concerts, crowds, and a few notable personal applications, you don’t need to be closer than 6ft to anyone

Peterborough

The person I replied to said she wanted the same one as her first 3 but that is no longer available as they all have been updated and extra varients (omicron) added in. "

I thought the spring booster was up to date with Omicron, no?

Most folk: "The vaxes are great, they saved our lives! You're an evil conspiracy theorist bastard and I hope you die."

Me: "Are you getting the next one then?"

Most folk: "FUCK THAT".

More popcorn for the shit-show please.

By *woodcplCouple 35 weeks ago

Borehamwood

"No vaccines for us. Didn’t have them the first time round and certainly won’t be having them now.

Will not be masking or social distancing either"

Good for you! So many sheep out there

Peterborough

"No vaccines for us. Didn’t have them the first time round and certainly won’t be having them now.

Good for you! So many sheep out there "

I despair

Peterborough

A smile.

They didn’t.

Did you read the cochrane review?"

You asking as if there is only one.

By *issmorganWoman 35 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I have booked my flu jab,always have it as I have asthma .

I won't be having any more covid jabs (had initial course and booster ),I've had covid 3 times now and was really poorly with the last bout.

By *issmorganWoman 35 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I'm not anti vaxx by the way.

Peterborough

Wrong

common knowledge the body keeps learning to find ways to fight off bacterial infections. It's in the DNA...."

Psssst it's a virus, clue is in the name Corona virus.

1. Covid vaccines do not provide immunity, they provide the immune system a leg up to recognise the antigens and send in the big guns the anti-bodies which eventually wane. However, they still have WBC that have produced memory and killer cells.

2. The virus works in the same way but takes longer to produce the appropriate WBC.

3. If you're younger than 65, and in good health you will be expected not to need the jabs.

4 Patient facing staff will be offered the jabs in a bid to protect the vulnerable, but it's choice.

Peterborough

"Yea me and my partner havnt had any and won't be taking any. people around us have had issues. Two guys I know

One person lost use of his body waist down and other one one lost his leg due to clots. But safe and affective.

Don't trust then. Alot more so now. "

I might be wrong but isn't the clot risk why astra zeneca was withdrawn from NHS?

Peterborough

"Interesting that views on the jab have changed quite a bit since it first came out , and after all it's personal choice , seems to be more people not wanting it than back at the height of the pandemic "

Not needed as most people have been exposed to it. And current strains have mutated to milder forms (as is usual in the case of viruses).

By *entleman of FortuneMan 35 weeks ago

Hull

Yes... and no.

Nita

Agree to a point, but why was life expectancy so much lower pre any vaccine and when all food was organic and we got all out vitamins minerals and amino acids from it plus our macro nutrients.

By *isurreyguy2019Man 35 weeks ago

surrey

"I have booked my flu jab,always have it as I have asthma .

I won't be having any more covid jabs (had initial course and booster ),I've had covid 3 times now and was really poorly with the last bout."

Does this mean you won't be having anymore flu shots once the old tried and tested flu vaccine method is replaced with the new mrna flu shots which are being developed right now?

"Yea me and my partner havnt had any and won't be taking any. people around us have had issues. Two guys I know

I might be wrong but isn't the clot risk why astra zeneca was withdrawn from NHS?"

it eas.. even though the risk was less than with the contraceptive pill

Teesside

"

Social distancing should be the norm in daily life, regardless of Covid. When did people stop respecting personal space?

Except for concerts, crowds, and a few notable personal applications, you don’t need to be closer than 6ft to anyone "

This couldn't be more true. I had a lot of issues with lockdown measures and wearing a mask but absolutely loved the social distancing. I was over the moon that others were giving me the space I try and give others daily

Teesside

I might be wrong but isn't the clot risk why astra zeneca was withdrawn from NHS? it eas.. even though the risk was less than with the contraceptive pill "

People talk about that like its nothing however. How small of a risk doesn't matter of you are the one who's life is ruined.

Yet when you flip it and say your chances of a negative outcome from covid if you are fit, healthy with no health issues is almost zero, it's shot down as being insensitive to those who've died.

If one applies so does the other in my eyes.

That being said, I had AZ with first jabs and likely would have got my 3rd if they weren't forcing Pfizer on me. I know 3 people total who had issues with jabs and all of them had 2x az then pfizer booster and it was on the booster that they developed health concerns. So I declined.

Peterborough

I might be wrong but isn't the clot risk why astra zeneca was withdrawn from NHS? it eas.. even though the risk was less than with the contraceptive pill People talk about that like its nothing however. How small of a risk doesn't matter of you are the one who's life is ruined.

Yet when you flip it and say your chances of a negative outcome from covid if you are fit, healthy with no health issues is almost zero, it's shot down as being insensitive to those who've died.

If one applies so does the other in my eyes.

That being said, I had AZ with first jabs and likely would have got my 3rd if they weren't forcing Pfizer on me. I know 3 people total who had issues with jabs and all of them had 2x az then pfizer booster and it was on the booster that they developed health concerns. So I declined."

I had the two AZ, no probs. Pfizer booster - went to A&E as vision was affected and dangerous to drive.

Sheffield

A smile.

They didn’t.

You asking as if there is only one."

In the context of this conversation, it's pretty obvious I am referring to the recent cochrane meta analysis on physical measures such as hand washing and mask wearing...

Peterborough

A smile.

They didn’t.

In the context of this conversation, it's pretty obvious I am referring to the recent cochrane meta analysis on physical measures such as hand washing and mask wearing..."

Actually it's not obvious it's the most recent one.

I haved read "a" meta analysis, I have read through the Cochrane database, but cannot recall published date.

Peterborough

PubMed, 2023 positive association of reduction of transmission of Covid with use of PPE Inc masks (14 studies).

PubMed, 2020, 21 studies, adding evidence masks enhanced protective value.

2022 (various databases in Cochrane and PubMed) 18 studies, random controlled trials, conc support use of masks

By *enob6024Couple 35 weeks ago

tenby

Guys, I’m a medic specialising in emergency medicine, and I’d advise you to get the jab if you’re able to, I will. My cousin died in my department this week from it. It’s not going away and will keep mutating, this strain is not detected by the usual tests neither. Be safe x

By *olden oldieTV/TS 35 weeks ago

cardigan

Yeah going to have it just too protect my kids aand grandkids too

No to both of them

Unfortunately I need to take them as have been diagnosed with blood cancer so my immune system is shot

Sheffield

A smile.

They didn’t.

In the context of this conversation, it's pretty obvious I am referring to the recent cochrane meta analysis on physical measures such as hand washing and mask wearing...

I haved read "a" meta analysis, I have read through the Cochrane database, but cannot recall published date.

"

https://www.cochranelibrary.com/cdsr/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD006207.pub6/full

78 RCTs in total

"Medical/surgical masks compared to no masks

We included 12 trials (10 cluster-RCTs) comparing medical/surgical masks versus no masks to prevent the spread of viral respiratory illness (two trials with healthcare workers and 10 in the community). Wearing masks in the community probably makes little or no difference to the outcome of influenza-like illness (ILI)/COVID-19 like illness compared to not wearing masks (risk ratio (RR) 0.95, 95% confidence interval (CI) 0.84 to 1.09; 9 trials, 276,917 participants; moderate-certainty evidence. Wearing masks in the community probably makes little or no difference to the outcome of laboratory-confirmed influenza/SARS-CoV-2 compared to not wearing masks (RR 1.01, 95% CI 0.72 to 1.42; 6 trials, 13,919 participants; moderate-certainty evidence). Harms were rarely measured and poorly reported (very low-certainty evidence)."

By *alleyDaveMan 35 weeks ago

Sheffield

"Text just now . . .

Dear Mr *****,

There is a new variant of Covid-19 that has been detected in the UK. Not much is known about this new variant, therefore for the safety of all, the guidance is to co-administer Covid jab along with the flu jab for eligible patients. On the day when you attend for your flu jab you may be asked a few questions and if you are eligible and wish to have the Covid Jab, this will be given along with your flu vaccination.

****** Primary Care

"

Never ,ever done a covid test ,so no idea if I've ever had it .I will have my annual flu jab ,as I always did before covid ,but I ain't being conned into anymore covid jabs.

Peterborough

A smile.

They didn’t.

78 RCTs in total

We included 12 trials (10 cluster-RCTs) comparing medical/surgical masks versus no masks to prevent the spread of viral respiratory illness (two trials with healthcare workers and 10 in the community). Wearing masks in the community probably makes little or no difference to the outcome of influenza-like illness (ILI)/COVID-19 like illness compared to not wearing masks (risk ratio (RR) 0.95, 95% confidence interval (CI) 0.84 to 1.09; 9 trials, 276,917 participants; moderate-certainty evidence. Wearing masks in the community probably makes little or no difference to the outcome of laboratory-confirmed influenza/SARS-CoV-2 compared to not wearing masks (RR 1.01, 95% CI 0.72 to 1.42; 6 trials, 13,919 participants; moderate-certainty evidence). Harms were rarely measured and poorly reported (very low-certainty evidence)."

"

Authors' conclusions

The high risk of bias in the trials, variation in outcome measurement, and relatively low adherence with the interventions during the studies hampers drawing firm conclusions. There were additional RCTs during the pandemic related to physical interventions but a relative paucity given the importance of the question of masking and its relative effectiveness and the concomitant measures of mask adherence which would be highly relevant to the measurement of effectiveness, especially in the elderly and in young children.

There is uncertainty about the effects of face masks. The low to moderate certainty of evidence means our confidence in the effect estimate is limited, and that the true effect may be different from the observed estimate of the effect. The pooled results of RCTs did not show a clear reduction in respiratory viral infection with the use of medical/surgical masks. There were no clear differences between the use of medical/surgical masks compared with N95/P2 respirators in healthcare workers when used in routine care to reduce respiratory viral infection. Hand hygiene is likely to modestly reduce the burden of respiratory illness, and although this effect was also present when ILI and laboratory-confirmed influenza were analysed separately, it was not found to be a significant difference for the latter two outcomes. Harms associated with physical interventions were under-investigated.

There is a need for large, well-designed RCTs addressing the effectiveness of many of these interventions in multiple settings and populations, as well as the impact of adherence on effectiveness, especially in those most at risk of ARIs.

By *lay 4 uMan 35 weeks ago

bolton

Not a snowflake in hells chance. Never had so many chest infections and general illness as since having the first lot .

By *uangshanMan 35 weeks ago

jarrow

Never had any of the covid jab, and I’m still alive !

uk

"Not a snowflake in hells chance. Never had so many chest infections and general illness as since having the first lot ."

So you blame the vaccine? How about blaming the fact that due to lockdowns , social distancing etc, your immune system hadn't been exposed to much so you are quite vulnerable to experiencing illness as the world returned to normal.

By *oyalmaleABCMan 35 weeks ago

leeds

A lot of people unlike you are not alive anymore I will definitely be having it ,god bless the nhs

uk

"Never had any of the covid jab, and I’m still alive ! "

Thanks for that anecdotal evidence...

uk

A smile.

They didn’t.

78 RCTs in total

"

Blah blah blah...

Now google that report and see how other experts interpret it.

jarrow

Wow so touchy! I worked through lockdown had to put up with dirty skanks not wearing masks properly, seeing nurse cars with filth in them masks on the dirty mats etc seeing government having parties, travelling around the country and no truth to what’s happens or repercussions to the Chinese who passed it around the world and then the NHS being distroy dr. & nude leaving waiting lists going up tax payer money waisted on hospitals never used and yup let’s be happy about it ! Get real give your head a shake

jarrow

# Dr, and nurse leaving

Complainer will never let poor spelling lie either

By *9alMan 35 weeks ago

Bridgend

"A lot of people unlike you are not alive anymore I will definitely be having it ,god bless the nhs"

I am old & have some health issues , I will have both jabs when available

Peterborough

A smile.

They didn’t.

78 RCTs in total

Blah blah blah...

Now google that report and see how other experts interpret it. "

I've added the authors' conclusions.

Teesside

"A lot of people unlike you are not alive anymore I will definitely be having it ,god bless the nhs"
There's also 99% more of those same people who had it and survived. With and without vaccines. Why does everyone focus on the negative?

Teesside

"Never had any of the covid jab, and I’m still alive !

Thanks for that anecdotal evidence..."

Yet two posts above this you have a hypothetical scenario about someone's immune system being weakened because they haven't been ill

Anecdotal beats fantasy.

Peterborough

Thanks for that anecdotal evidence...Yet two posts above this you have a hypothetical scenario about someone's immune system being weakened because they haven't been ill

Anecdotal beats fantasy."

Not fantasy, just poorly put because they don't understand about non-exposure and virus mutations. The immune system is not weakened, it simply hasn't been "strengthened" (gained up-to-date antibodies/memory WBC) that contracting the transient viruses bring. If a person then catches the virus, say 10 mutations down the line, it may be too far removed for the memory cells to recognise it so the immune system has to start from scratch. This means the infection takes longer to clear up.

Teesside

Thanks for that anecdotal evidence...Yet two posts above this you have a hypothetical scenario about someone's immune system being weakened because they haven't been ill

Anecdotal beats fantasy.

Not fantasy, just poorly put because they don't understand about non-exposure and virus mutations. The immune system is not weakened, it simply hasn't been "strengthened" (gained up-to-date antibodies/memory WBC) that contracting the transient viruses bring. If a person then catches the virus, say 10 mutations down the line, it may be too far removed for the memory cells to recognise it so the immune system has to start from scratch. This means the infection takes longer to clear up."

It's fantasy in the sense that he has zero idea what said poster has and has not been exposed to during lockdown. There's no guarantee that lockdown effected his immune system at all.

By *illan-KillashMan 35 weeks ago

London/Sussex/Surrey/Berks/Hants

Just had a notification about my Covid booster and annual flu vaccination.

I'll be taking them both.

By *ennylewis2016Couple 35 weeks ago

Birmingham

We’re having them. We’ve both been Ill with a horrible cough recently and we’re not risking things

just booked my 8th Covid jab and flu jab. immunosuppressed so take everything that is out there..can't afford to be ill.

By *estivalMan 35 weeks ago

borehamwood

Never had a flu shot and stopped after 2nd covid jab,those that want it go for it those that dont want it dont have it, but hey people lets not call eachother sheep or selfish

By *esYesOMGYes!Man 35 weeks ago

M20

“The evidence is robust that mask use reduced infection levels. Your question of why not just to stick with 1 measure? When little in life is 100% guaranteed, it's madness not to use multiple lines of defense . Especially when not bothering to do so, means that you're going to be causing people to die.”

This is poor logic.

Masks do not prevent infection. They prevent transmition.

I say this because wearing a mask is like putting a Petri dish on your face, if not replaced every hour they become a personal breading ground for bacteria, fungi and viri. Once you’ve propagated the disease you are walking around spreading it feeling smug because you have a mask on.

Masks are in the pandemic prepared protections against a flu pandemic not coronovirus. No amount of hyperbole or chest beating can change this established fact.

Norwich

If you have a weak immune system or other health problems then yes it's important to have the flu vaccine.... not everyone needs it "

I know,I take it due to my line of work / health

uk

Anecdotal beats fantasy.

Not fantasy, just poorly put because they don't understand about non-exposure and virus mutations. The immune system is not weakened, it simply hasn't been "strengthened" (gained up-to-date antibodies/memory WBC) that contracting the transient viruses bring. If a person then catches the virus, say 10 mutations down the line, it may be too far removed for the memory cells to recognise it so the immune system has to start from scratch. This means the infection takes longer to clear up.It's fantasy in the sense that he has zero idea what said poster has and has not been exposed to during lockdown. There's no guarantee that lockdown effected his immune system at all."

Lockdown effected everyone's immune system one way or another. Ridiculous to say it might not have done.

uk

Anecdotal beats fantasy.

Not fantasy, just poorly put because they don't understand about non-exposure and virus mutations. The immune system is not weakened, it simply hasn't been "strengthened" (gained up-to-date antibodies/memory WBC) that contracting the transient viruses bring. If a person then catches the virus, say 10 mutations down the line, it may be too far removed for the memory cells to recognise it so the immune system has to start from scratch. This means the infection takes longer to clear up."

It wasn't poorly put because I didn't use the word weaken. In fact, he who used weak was the accuser!

By *ifunKA2022Couple 35 weeks ago

newcastle

I (k) will be having both as i’m patient facing and vulnerable

Norwich

The person I replied to said she wanted the same one as her first 3 but that is no longer available as they all have been updated and extra varients (omicron) added in. "

Thanks for responding and reminding me it will be different. Which I should no as had flu jab for twenty years +

So I will be taking both if offered. Thanks again

Peterborough

Anecdotal beats fantasy.

Not fantasy, just poorly put because they don't understand about non-exposure and virus mutations. The immune system is not weakened, it simply hasn't been "strengthened" (gained up-to-date antibodies/memory WBC) that contracting the transient viruses bring. If a person then catches the virus, say 10 mutations down the line, it may be too far removed for the memory cells to recognise it so the immune system has to start from scratch. This means the infection takes longer to clear up.

It wasn't poorly put because I didn't use the word weaken. In fact, he who used weak was the accuser!"

I stand corrected, apologies for assuming that poster's interpretation was correct.

By *dysseusukMan 35 weeks ago

Chelmsford

A smile.

They didn’t.

Exactly.

Of course masks helped .

Most people were not vaccinated at that time and it certainly will have helped slow the growth rate in public.

Some people are so determined to be right that they cannot accept simple science.

"

Don't even need science. Masks at that time were just common bloody sense!

Sheffield

A smile.

They didn’t.

78 RCTs in total

Blah blah blah...

Now google that report and see how other experts interpret it. "

It's there in black and white. Cochrane reviews are the good standard. If you want to choose to be willfully ignorant you do you

Teesside

Anecdotal beats fantasy.

Not fantasy, just poorly put because they don't understand about non-exposure and virus mutations. The immune system is not weakened, it simply hasn't been "strengthened" (gained up-to-date antibodies/memory WBC) that contracting the transient viruses bring. If a person then catches the virus, say 10 mutations down the line, it may be too far removed for the memory cells to recognise it so the immune system has to start from scratch. This means the infection takes longer to clear up.It's fantasy in the sense that he has zero idea what said poster has and has not been exposed to during lockdown. There's no guarantee that lockdown effected his immune system at all.

Lockdown effected everyone's immune system one way or another. Ridiculous to say it might not have done.

"

I saw just as many people every day as I do now. I had zero time off work, so how would that change my immune system if I'm exposed to the exact same chance of infection? It wouldn't.

"Text just now . . .

Dear Mr *****,

****** Primary Care

"

No chance - the jab doesn’t stop you getting covid or transmission of covid. Unless you have health issues, take vit c,d and zinc instead -

uk

A smile.

They didn’t.

78 RCTs in total

Blah blah blah...

It's there in black and white. Cochrane reviews are the good standard. If you want to choose to be willfully ignorant you do you "

They might be a good standard but if you do what I suggested you might not be the willfully ignorant one.

uk

Anecdotal beats fantasy.

Not fantasy, just poorly put because they don't understand about non-exposure and virus mutations. The immune system is not weakened, it simply hasn't been "strengthened" (gained up-to-date antibodies/memory WBC) that contracting the transient viruses bring. If a person then catches the virus, say 10 mutations down the line, it may be too far removed for the memory cells to recognise it so the immune system has to start from scratch. This means the infection takes longer to clear up.It's fantasy in the sense that he has zero idea what said poster has and has not been exposed to during lockdown. There's no guarantee that lockdown effected his immune system at all.

I saw just as many people every day as I do now. I had zero time off work, so how would that change my immune system if I'm exposed to the exact same chance of infection? It wouldn't."

Are you serious? Did all those you came into contact with live exactly the same way. Did they all see the same number of people?

Sheffield

A smile.

They didn’t.

78 RCTs in total

Blah blah blah...

It's there in black and white. Cochrane reviews are the good standard. If you want to choose to be willfully ignorant you do you

They might be a good standard but if you do what I suggested you might not be the willfully ignorant one."

Gold standard**

I have read them including the subsequent statement by cochrane..

uk

A smile.

They didn’t.

78 RCTs in total

Blah blah blah...

They might be a good standard but if you do what I suggested you might not be the willfully ignorant one.

Gold standard**

"

"Given the strong opinions expressed about the study, Cochrane further clarified that their review should not be used as evidence against mask efficacy per se, noting that the data were not definitive and that masks might be effective at preventing respiratory virus infection."

Want me to stop?

Teesside

Anecdotal beats fantasy.

I saw just as many people every day as I do now. I had zero time off work, so how would that change my immune system if I'm exposed to the exact same chance of infection? It wouldn't.

Are you serious? Did all those you came into contact with live exactly the same way. Did they all see the same number of people? "

Given that I had the exact same workforce of around 65 per shift (losing one or two vulnerable people who were furloughed) doing the exact same job with the exact same rate of sickness/absence (discounting those with a positive covid test)I don't think lockdown effected immune systems all that much if at all.

I can only give you what I've personally saw as someone who managed a fairly large group of people through the entirety of covid. If immune systems were being impacted it would be showing in absence/sickness rates. Take out the absences for covid cases and we are actually trending downwards.

Anecdotal but that's my experience.

uk

Anecdotal beats fantasy.

Are you serious? Did all those you came into contact with live exactly the same way. Did they all see the same number of people? Given that I had the exact same workforce of around 65 per shift (losing one or two vulnerable people who were furloughed) doing the exact same job with the exact same rate of sickness/absence (discounting those with a positive covid test)I don't think lockdown effected immune systems all that much if at all.

I can only give you what I've personally saw as someone who managed a fairly large group of people through the entirety of covid. If immune systems were being impacted it would be showing in absence/sickness rates. Take out the absences for covid cases and we are actually trending downwards.

Anecdotal but that's my experience."

You don't get it do you...

Teesside

Anecdotal beats fantasy.

Are you serious? Did all those you came into contact with live exactly the same way. Did they all see the same number of people? Given that I had the exact same workforce of around 65 per shift (losing one or two vulnerable people who were furloughed) doing the exact same job with the exact same rate of sickness/absence (discounting those with a positive covid test)I don't think lockdown effected immune systems all that much if at all.

You don't get it do you..."

I think you are the one that doesn't get it. If immune systems were damaged during lockdown there would be a spike in sickness after lockdown and measures ceased, as you put it those people werent interacting with as many people. I've highlighted how that spike hasn't happened in data I have access to, quite the opposite. Our sickness rate has halved since 2020, this is a group of well over 300 people too so not some throwaway number, therefore It's my opinion that you're wrong.

By *teveuk77Man 34 weeks ago

uk

Anecdotal beats fantasy.

You don't get it do you...I think you are the one that doesn't get it. If immune systems were damaged during lockdown there would be a spike in sickness after lockdown and measures ceased, as you put it those people werent interacting with as many people. I've highlighted how that spike hasn't happened in data I have access to, quite the opposite. Our sickness rate has halved since 2020, this is a group of well over 300 people too so not some throwaway number, therefore It's my opinion that you're wrong."

Did I say immune systems were damaged?? No. So you don't get it.

uk

Anecdotal beats fantasy.

You don't get it do you...I think you are the one that doesn't get it. If immune systems were damaged during lockdown there would be a spike in sickness after lockdown and measures ceased, as you put it those people werent interacting with as many people. I've highlighted how that spike hasn't happened in data I have access to, quite the opposite. Our sickness rate has halved since 2020, this is a group of well over 300 people too so not some throwaway number, therefore It's my opinion that you're wrong."

If your sickness rate has halved since 2020 then can you explain why? Are you saying that covid in some way or another boosted our immune systems to help prevent other illness?

By *irty_DeedsMan 34 weeks ago

Teesside

So your whole counterpoint is to try an argue because I used a word you didn't? Regardless where is the spike in illness when everything reopened? If it had any impact on immune systems that spike would be there for sure.

As for explaining, zero clue. We haven't changed policy or anything regarding it. Covid cases were removed/counted different when it was government mandate to isolate so that hasn't really had an impact.

More awareness around handwashing and germs maybe? It has made my life easier that's about all I can say.

uk

Anecdotal beats fantasy.

In terms of what you don't get, Some of your colleagues have kids? Where they mixing as normal during lockdown? No. How about the partners who were working from home and not having to sit or stand on busy public buses and trains. There are all ways that your colleagues could previously exposed your workforce to infections. As a result of lockdowns, your immune system has not been exposed to viruses that it otherwise would have been. Therefore, your immune system has been affected. Understand? Now, as we came out of lockdown, the measures in place all but wiped out some variants of the flu and therfore many other viruses. It takes time for these virus to get a hold again when mixing resumed.

Teesside

So where's the increase in sickness if that's the case?

Also, I understand perfectly what you are trying to say, I dont agree with it. Disagreeing with you doesnt mean I dont get what you believe is true, trying to act like you're superior doesn't change that

uk

"So where's the increase in sickness if that's the case?

Also, I understand perfectly what you are trying to say, I dont agree with it. Disagreeing with you doesnt mean I dont get what you believe is true, trying to act like you're superior doesn't change that "

Want to answer my question first? The one about a rationale for a drop in sickness levels by half.

uk

Given you until tomorrow to think about it. Off to sleep now.

Teesside

"So where's the increase in sickness if that's the case?

Also, I understand perfectly what you are trying to say, I dont agree with it. Disagreeing with you doesnt mean I dont get what you believe is true, trying to act like you're superior doesn't change that

Want to answer my question first? The one about a rationale for a drop in sickness levels by half."

My reply was above. Care to read before trying to be a smart arse?

By *he fab twoCouple 34 weeks ago

brentwood

A smile.

They didn’t.

That must be nice sneezing in a mask and wearing it all day! I’ll stick to hand or hankie thanks

brentwood

A smile.

They didn’t.

Exactly.

Of course masks helped .

"

Works both ways that

brentwood

I have heard if the first 5 covid jabs haven’t killed you yet please line up for the next one lol good luck to you I respect everyone’s decision but it’s definitely a no for us and all our loved ones too

By *ack RusselMan 34 weeks ago

westport

westport

"Not a chance in hell! Haven’t had any yet had covid twice once bad early doors and mild second time round"

Nice to read this. I am the same.

By (user no longer on site) 34 weeks ago

Whoever invented the Covid death jab did a really bad job of it.

westport

"I won't be having either, not had any covid jabs, only had flu jabs when pregnant "

Haven't had any either.

westport

A smile.

They didn’t.

By *ouise_KWoman 34 weeks ago

leicester

Absolutely not

uk

you haven't answered it. You wrote something but can't answer it. sickness levels aren't going to half because people are washing their hands more.

By *melie LALWoman 34 weeks ago

Peterborough

A smile.

They didn’t.

That must be nice sneezing in a mask and wearing it all day! I’ll stick to hand or hankie thanks "

You are allowed to change it

Peterborough

"you haven't answered it. You wrote something but can't answer it. sickness levels aren't going to half because people are washing their hands more."

So hospital staff don't need to wash hands between patients?

By *ittleMissCaliWoman 34 weeks ago

A smile.

They didn’t.

That must be nice sneezing in a mask and wearing it all day! I’ll stick to hand or hankie thanks "

they have to be changed if that happens.. and you don't wear the same one app day.. changed a lot. X especially when dealing with covid patients. Removed the moment you come out of their room along with gloves,.aprons, face shields etc

By *csheffMan 34 weeks ago

Sheffield

A smile.

They didn’t.

78 RCTs in total

Blah blah blah...

Gold standard**

"Given the strong opinions expressed about the study, Cochrane further clarified that their review should not be used as evidence against mask efficacy per se, noting that the data were not definitive and that masks might be effective at preventing respiratory virus infection."

Want me to stop?"

No not at all a cochrane review is about the best you are ever going to get In terms of meta analysis and it was unable to prove that mask use on mass was effective.. if it was that night and day effective it would be pretty easy to prove...

Masks can be effective if you use them correct masks and use them correctly and are able not to keep touching your face. The truth is most people are not able to do this.

By *ilverfox967Man 34 weeks ago

grantham

[""Booooommmmm??]

Excellent news

We knew this already, but its all becoming official.

Now let's *hang* them publicly!!!!

The UK government admits that vaccines have damaged the natural immune system of those who have been double-vaccinated. The UK government has admitted that once you have been double-vaccinated, you will never again be able to acquire full natural immunity to Covid variants - or possibly any other virus. So let's watch the "real" pandemic begin now! In its Week 42 "COVID-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report", the UK Department of Health admits on page 23 that "N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who become infected after two doses of vaccination". It goes on to say that this drop in antibodies is essentially permanent. What does this mean? We know that vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission of the virus (indeed, the report elsewhere shows that vaccinated adults are now much more likely to be infected than unvaccinated ones). The British now find that the vaccine interferes with the body's ability to make antibodies after infection not only against the spike protein but also against other parts of the virus. In particular, vaccinated people do not appear to form antibodies against the nucleocapsid protein, the envelope of the virus, which is a crucial part of the response in unvaccinated people. In the long term, the vaccinated are far more susceptible to any mutations in the spike protein, even if they have already been infected and cured once or more. The unvaccinated, on the other hand, will gain lasting, if not permanent, immunity to all strains of the alleged virus after being naturally infected with it even once. Source:https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1027511/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-42.pdf

The first insurance companies are backing down because a huge wave of claims is coming their way. Anthony Fauci confirms that the PCR test cannot detect live viruses. Anthony Fauci confirms that neither the antigen test nor the PCR test can tell us whether someone is contagious or not!!! This invalidates all the foundations of the so-called pandemic. The PCR test was the only indication of a pandemic. Without PCR-TEST no pandemic For all the press workers, doctors, lawyers, prosecutors etc. THIS is the final key, the ultimate proof that the measures must all be lifted immediately.

Peterborough

In response to that ^^

as long as the immune system can make memory and killer cells then I'm happy.

Will read the above later.

Teesside

"you haven't answered it. You wrote something but can't answer it. sickness levels aren't going to half because people are washing their hands more."
Just cause you don't like the answer doesn't mean it isn't an answer. Could be a variety of reasons, better hygiene or maybe people not being able to afford days off due to cost of living crisis so working theough minor illness more.

I'd have happily shared the data with you privately but to be honest you come across like a knob so I'm done replying to you. Enjoy

By *csheffMan 34 weeks ago

Sheffield

Another limitation of the review is that it did not consider the harms of mask wearing or comment is protection from mask wearing if any, outweighed these harms.

By *atEvolution OP   Couple 34 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Well TY all for answering.

Still as polarised as ever I see.

My husband has his flu jab this afternoon. We'll see if he's offered the Covid Jab.

Will let you know if he turns green or starts espousing 'The Great Reset and other conspiracies' afterwards lol. But I'm kinda' thinking he'll probably just be wanting an early Peroni. Sex and Netflix lol.

By *ayboii2018_12Man 34 weeks ago

West Midlands

I've never had a flu jab, if it was offered I'd have it though.

I won't be having anymore covid jabs. I spoke to a patient the other day they were on there 5th Jab. They said enough is enough no more. I've already had 3 no more for me now.