FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > I'm getting my

I'm getting my

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lex46 OP   TV/TS 31 weeks ago

Near Wells

Seventh Covid vaccination tomorrow, apparently I'm high risk. Am I mad or sensible, I can't decide?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 31 weeks ago

Southampton

Sensible

By (user no longer on site) 31 weeks ago

Had my 4th yesterday. Karen

By *itygamesMan 31 weeks ago

UK

lifes a gamble as they say.....

i had an eye test , glasses came and my vision crap, had a second eye test with different company , totally different results..

Thought id have a mot , full bloods etc , doctor rang me and said theres a vitamin D prescription at the chemist , you need to take them for the rest of your life !!!!

i paid for a private vitamin D blood test , result , perfect.

i dont go doctors anymore, always get second opinion and fix myself ...

By *ophieslutTV/TS 31 weeks ago

Central

If you're at high risk and thus targeted for vaccination, it seems wise to get the booster.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 31 weeks ago

Central

"lifes a gamble as they say.....

i had an eye test , glasses came and my vision crap, had a second eye test with different company , totally different results..

Thought id have a mot , full bloods etc , doctor rang me and said theres a vitamin D prescription at the chemist , you need to take them for the rest of your life !!!!

i dont go doctors anymore, always get second opinion and fix myself ..."

Selective vision, picking what you want to see

"Seventh Covid vaccination tomorrow, apparently I'm high risk. Am I mad or sensible, I can't decide?"

You're asking on Fab. High number of anti-vaxers. You know the responses!!! just hope you don't get the abuse some others get..

FYI got my 8th next week. keep taking what is given. every bit helps..

By *ewels74Woman 31 weeks ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

got mine Monday, apart from sore arm i feel good, and tbh always seem to get the best sleep got both booster and flu jab think this is like my 5th now cant remember lol

By *ittleMissCaliWoman 31 weeks ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"got mine Monday, apart from sore arm i feel good, and tbh always seem to get the best sleep got both booster and flu jab think this is like my 5th now cant remember lol"
yeah I had my 6th I think it is... my daughter her 7th. Sore arm was all we had

By *oolman60Man 31 weeks ago

Sandwell

Had 3rd booster for the new variant.

Not having the flu jab though.

X

By *ikeybr0Man 31 weeks ago

Newport

"Seventh Covid vaccination tomorrow, apparently I'm high risk. Am I mad or sensible, I can't decide?

You're asking on Fab. High number of anti-vaxers. You know the responses!!! just hope you don't get the abuse some others get..

FYI got my 8th next week. keep taking what is given. every bit helps.."

If you think there’s a lot of covid vaccine critical people here, wait until you see the rest of the internet.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman 31 weeks ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Op. I think your being sensible

Never been jabbed.

Except in the ribs on the way to the bar.

By *espacito56Man 31 weeks ago

West Mainland, Orkney

Sensible.

Near Wells

"Seventh Covid vaccination tomorrow, apparently I'm high risk. Am I mad or sensible, I can't decide?

FYI got my 8th next week. keep taking what is given. every bit helps.."

I think it's the wisest thing for me to do, I wasn't well 15 years ago but no problems since.

I also kind of feel that as they're developing and offering vaccinations, I should take them. After all they won't be doing it for nothing.

By *dam_TinaCouple 31 weeks ago

Hampshire

i dont go doctors anymore, always get second opinion and fix myself ..."

If you don't go to doctors anymore who gives you the first opinion?

By *unchalMan 31 weeks ago

Dartford

"Seventh Covid vaccination tomorrow, apparently I'm high risk. Am I mad or sensible, I can't decide?"

Sensible. I'm losing track but I think I've just had my 5th jab.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 31 weeks ago

Reading

i dont go doctors anymore, always get second opinion and fix myself ...

If you don't go to doctors anymore who gives you the first opinion?"

Probably Dr Google

By *irty_DeedsMan 31 weeks ago

Teesside

"The irony of those not wanting the covid jab because they don'ttrust what is in it.. But those same people happily go out & purchase from a mate down the pub & stick £50 up their hooter not know what makes up the 'food' package.."
So now if I don't want the covid jab I'm a drug user?

I suppose its a step up from being labelled a flat earther

By *izandpaulCouple 31 weeks ago

merseyside

What do you think?

That's the most important viewpoint.

What puts you in the high risk category?

What was your reaction to previous vaccinations, not just Covid.

Any other general health issues, co morbidities, historical and general health.

Best you make this decision and as far as possible, keep well away from social media, it's a rabbit hole, but hilarious.

Sensible, if you make your own decision.

Mad, if you rely on FAB or any other social media site for medical advice.

Good luck tomorrow.

By *ornLordMan 31 weeks ago

Wiltshire and London

Sensible. Ignore the conspiracy theorist nutters.

By *orty-coupleCouple 31 weeks ago

Leyland

I bet there is a few still clapping and banging pans once a week for NHS and key workers.

Near Wells

Well I had the vaccination, the quickest one I've had and all good.

"Well I had the vaccination, the quickest one I've had and all good.

All good for now.. must be for n healthy for the not so fit n healthy it’s not good.. give it 5years something will be up with u.. sorry but true "

Must be fit and healthy*

By *urious LongtonMan 31 weeks ago

Longton

I've had four COVID jabs,been offered another as well as flu jab ,but not sure whether to have another jab as its no longer as deadly as it once was and no worse than flu for most people

By *urious LongtonMan 31 weeks ago

Longton

Everyone has to make their own mind up not follow the crowd on social media.only you can decide if you think it's the right thing to do.

By *ackformore100Man 31 weeks ago

Tin town

Really hard to know. Feels a bit like Russian roulette doesn't it? Finding access to reliable guidance is very hard. I know we are into covid season again much like flu season so maybe... Good luck with it anyway

By *ackformore100Man 31 weeks ago

Tin town

Just read the rest of the comments. There's some really nasty insulting people on here. For sure be passionate but be better. No need to be insulting to people who make different choices to you

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 31 weeks ago

Cumbria

Had my 4th, bit of a sore arm. Not turned into a zombie yet, despite what the anti-vaxxers said would happen.

By *arriorstrongMan 31 weeks ago

Preston

"Had my 4th, bit of a sore arm. Not turned into a zombie yet, despite what the anti-vaxxers said would happen."

A girl I was dating had covid, was jabbed 2x az 1xpf,

After the 2 azs age was diagnosed with breast cancer, then had the

Pfizer one which made her really poorly, she had a mastectomy and then was diagnosed with inoperable st4 metastatic cancer.

She can't ever have children, and she will be having chemo for the rest of her life. She was a high performance athlete before, she's generally fatigued and exhausted now.

And no, correlation is not causation, but I cannot abide the absurd cognitive dissonance of so many here who refuse to consider why things like this are happening to young people.

Cumbria

"Had my 4th, bit of a sore arm. Not turned into a zombie yet, despite what the anti-vaxxers said would happen.

Pfizer one which made her really poorly, she had a mastectomy and then was diagnosed with inoperable st4 metastatic cancer.

She can't ever have children, and she will be having chemo for the rest of her life. She was a high performance athlete before, she's generally fatigued and exhausted now.

And no, correlation is not causation, but I cannot abide the absurd cognitive dissonance of so many here who refuse to consider why things like this are happening to young people."

Things like this have always happened to young people, what you are experiencing is availability bias. People are highlighting these tragedies as part of an agenda, linking them to Covid vaccines, despite their being no evidence. A similar thing happened with the MMR vaccine and autism.

These things are tragic but tragedies happen on a daily basis, sadly.

merseyside

"Had my 4th, bit of a sore arm. Not turned into a zombie yet, despite what the anti-vaxxers said would happen.

And no, correlation is not causation, but I cannot abide the absurd cognitive dissonance of so many here who refuse to consider why things like this are happening to young people."

I had my covid and flu jabs last year and developed throat cancer with some leakage into lymph glands.

All cut out, radio and chemo all done as boot and braces.

Bio showed primary due to HPV, wish HPV vaccine was around when I was a youngster.

Out of curiosity, have you children and if so, are you happy for them to have HPV vaccine?

My thoughts go out to anyone going through all the stages of cancer treatment, its brutal but does end eventually.

By *ikeybr0Man 31 weeks ago

Newport

What about the deaths that HAVE been attributed to covid vaccine complications through inquests. Like Dr Stephen Wright, and radio DJ Lisa Shaw.

Reading

And no, correlation is not causation, but I cannot abide the absurd cognitive dissonance of so many here who refuse to consider why things like this are happening to young people.

I had my covid and flu jabs last year and developed throat cancer with some leakage into lymph glands.

Bio showed primary due to HPV, wish HPV vaccine was around when I was a youngster.

Out of curiosity, have you children and if so, are you happy for them to have HPV vaccine?

My thoughts go out to anyone going through all the stages of cancer treatment, its brutal but does end eventually.

"

A fellow throat cancer survivor here, albeit it took a bit of invasive surgery after the RT & Chemo. Glad you're still here

Cumbria

"What about the deaths that HAVE been attributed to covid vaccine complications through inquests. Like Dr Stephen Wright, and radio DJ Lisa Shaw."

According to government figures 51 people died after complications from Covid vaccines in England & Wales up to March 2023. Approximately 160,000,000 doses of vaccine were given. That’s a 0.000032 chance of death. I’m no statistician but I think that’s 10,000 times lower than the likelihood of dying from Covid.

By *iss DevilWoman 31 weeks ago

Bedford

I am taking my chances this time, after having 2 regular jabs and a booster, as I really don't fancy needing a jab every 6 months. Luckily, I'm not high risk.

merseyside

A fellow throat cancer survivor here, albeit it took a bit of invasive surgery after the RT & Chemo. Glad you're still here "

Thanks.

I had my surgery initially, few weeks after diagnosis, then chemo and radio once surgery settled down, about a month later.

Hope you are doing well.

Getting bored staying at home but the fatigue is terrible.

Hopefully back to work before Christmas and back to normal in new year.

Take care.

Liz. x

Reading

A fellow throat cancer survivor here, albeit it took a bit of invasive surgery after the RT & Chemo. Glad you're still here

Thanks.

I had my surgery initially, few weeks after diagnosis, then chemo and radio once surgery settled down, about a month later.

Hope you are doing well.

Getting bored staying at home but the fatigue is terrible.

Hopefully back to work before Christmas and back to normal in new year.

Take care.

Liz. x"

RT takes it out of you big time, I was off work for three months after finishing my 30 sessions, even now, 7 years later I still get knackered quickly. #S2S

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan 31 weeks ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

"I bet there is a few still clapping and banging pans once a week for NHS and key workers. "

More than a few judging by the responses on here

By *arriorstrongMan 31 weeks ago

Preston

"

According to government figures "

It's this bit you want to meditate on

By *ananaman41Man 31 weeks ago

Dublin

"What about the deaths that HAVE been attributed to covid vaccine complications through inquests. Like Dr Stephen Wright, and radio DJ Lisa Shaw.

According to government figures 51 people died after complications from Covid vaccines in England & Wales up to March 2023. Approximately 160,000,000 doses of vaccine were given. That’s a 0.000032 chance of death. I’m no statistician but I think that’s 10,000 times lower than the likelihood of dying from Covid."

Well i have zero chance of dying from covid, so id rather avoid that 0.000032 chance thank you very much

Reading

"What about the deaths that HAVE been attributed to covid vaccine complications through inquests. Like Dr Stephen Wright, and radio DJ Lisa Shaw.

According to government figures 51 people died after complications from Covid vaccines in England & Wales up to March 2023. Approximately 160,000,000 doses of vaccine were given. That’s a 0.000032 chance of death. I’m no statistician but I think that’s 10,000 times lower than the likelihood of dying from Covid.

Well i have zero chance of dying from covid, so id rather avoid that 0.000032 chance thank you very much"

Zero chance? Wow, you hero!