FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Covid booster

Covid booster

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *apxxx OP   Woman 31 weeks ago

North Shropshire not Wales!!!ffs & Manchester

I've had a number of boosters etc etc...but for some reason I'm stalling on booking the next one..need some guidance really

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ittleMissCaliWoman 31 weeks ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Hello lovely

What is worrying you. I've just had my latest about 2 weeks ago, was tired for 24 hours and had a sore arm at the injection point for a day or two

By *atEvolutionCouple 31 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Sore arm for my husband - nothing more.

"Hello lovely

What is worrying you. I've just had my latest about 2 weeks ago, was tired for 24 hours and had a sore arm at the injection point for a day or two "

Hello sweetie, I'm not convinced I need another one?.. x

By *atEvolutionCouple 31 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Only you can convince yourself either way. I would say go for it, and if I could have it, I would.

Others here will say don't have it.

Choice is yours.

There is more than enough 'argument' out there, one way or the other.

"Only you can convince yourself either way. I would say go for it, and if I could have it, I would.

Choice is yours.

There is more than enough 'argument' out there, one way or the other."

Yeah I get that..I've never hesitated before...never reacted to it..had covid twice and convinced I would of been worse without the jab..so I'm not sure why I feel like I do x

By *ittleMissCaliWoman 31 weeks ago

"Hello lovely

What is worrying you. I've just had my latest about 2 weeks ago, was tired for 24 hours and had a sore arm at the injection point for a day or two

Hello sweetie, I'm not convinced I need another one?.. x"

after seeing now poorly some friends have been after having the recent version, I treat it like my flu vaccine

Yeah i get my flu jab so I'll just book it x

By *uriousnewCpleCouple 31 weeks ago

congleton

"I've had a number of boosters etc etc...but for some reason I'm stalling on booking the next one..need some guidance really "

Hey diabetic here I’ve had three covid injections. Had covid. Get my flu one every year. But I’m in same boat. I no longer want any of the new jabs. But that stems from my total change in mental capacity since it all. I still can’t smell and taste correctly. And other mental health issues haven’t improved despite having change my meds multiple times. As other have said it’s your choice.

Charlotte xx

By *melie LALWoman 31 weeks ago

Peterborough

If in doubt, do a pros and cons list.

By *melie LALWoman 31 weeks ago

Peterborough

"I've had a number of boosters etc etc...but for some reason I'm stalling on booking the next one..need some guidance really "

Have you ever had covid, and if yes, when?

By *idnight_Express69Man 31 weeks ago

Rochdale

If you are clinically vulnerable, live with someone who is then perhaps you should as those groups are at increased risk of severe illness. Otherwise, I’d say there is little need.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 31 weeks ago

Durham

"I've had a number of boosters etc etc...but for some reason I'm stalling on booking the next one..need some guidance really

If you are clinically vulnerable, live with someone who is then perhaps you should as those groups are at increased risk of severe illness. Otherwise, I’d say there is little need. "

I agree. The only ones being offered a covid vaccination are the people you mentioned.

By *lawioMan 29 weeks ago

caernarfon

Just had mine last week all good here apart from sore arm couple of days

By *oghicksMan 29 weeks ago

Brackley

"Only you can convince yourself either way. I would say go for it, and if I could have it, I would.

Choice is yours.

Yeah I get that..I've never hesitated before...never reacted to it..had covid twice and convinced I would of been worse without the jab..so I'm not sure why I feel like I do x"

Out of interest why were you convinced that you would have been worse without the vaccine?

Are you feeling cautious now due to the revelations of the damage the vaccines can potentially do?

By *ophieslutTV/TS 29 weeks ago

Central

Choice is yours.

Yeah I get that..I've never hesitated before...never reacted to it..had covid twice and convinced I would of been worse without the jab..so I'm not sure why I feel like I do x

Out of interest why were you convinced that you would have been worse without the vaccine?

Are you feeling cautious now due to the revelations of the damage the vaccines can potentially do?"

I'm certainly not cautious, as the many vaccines are predominantly fantastic, positive net benefits for health outcomes

Brackley

Choice is yours.

Are you feeling cautious now due to the revelations of the damage the vaccines can potentially do?

I'm certainly not cautious, as the many vaccines are predominantly fantastic, positive net benefits for health outcomes "

Well I guess as long as you believe that then it is all good.

By *ond Jimmy BondMan 29 weeks ago

London

I’m not able to this time. Why have they changed the age boundaries this time? For financial reasons? Or something else?

By *ake gear and fkMan 29 weeks ago

Belfast

No evidence it works & plenty of evidence it causes harm.

The time for blindly trusting government sponsored 'experts' & TV doctors has expired.

But don't take my word for it, research the science yourself & form an opinion.

By *ickie734Man 29 weeks ago

Brooke

Had covid booster and flu jab at same time, no ill effects

By *melie LALWoman 29 weeks ago

Peterborough

"I’m not able to this time. Why have they changed the age boundaries this time? For financial reasons? Or something else?"

Only old, vulnerable and patient facing are eligible.

Peterborough

"No evidence it works & plenty of evidence it causes harm.

The time for blindly trusting government sponsored 'experts' & TV doctors has expired.

But don't take my word for it, research the science yourself & form an opinion."

Yes, don't take his word for it

London

"I’m not able to this time. Why have they changed the age boundaries this time? For financial reasons? Or something else?

Only old, vulnerable and patient facing are eligible."

Do you agree with that?

Peterborough

"I’m not able to this time. Why have they changed the age boundaries this time? For financial reasons? Or something else?

Do you agree with that?"

Very much so.

I'm eligible as patient facing but not having it.

If you want it but not eligible, you could enquire as to paying for it.

By *ynecplCouple 29 weeks ago

London (till 19th May)

I have had five but have so far declined the offer of a sixth because the last one didn't knock me for six as such but I was generally very lethargic and struggled in the gym for about two months.

By *atnip make me purrWoman 29 weeks ago

Reading

I just had my 4th with flu in the other arm. No effects from either.

London

Do you agree with that?

Very much so.

If you want it but not eligible, you could enquire as to paying for it."

I’ve always been pro-vax but I had a friend that was fit and healthy but had a heart attack about two weeks after last booster. She had so many tests and the consultant said and I quote “ you have perfect plumbing” they just couldn’t find a reason for the heart attack. However the consultant asked how long since she last had a booster. She asked if it was relevant and he said it can in rare cases cause inflammation of the artistries

By *atureGuy62Man 29 weeks ago

DE7

Had them all no problem

By (user no longer on site) 29 weeks ago

I wasn't sure about having the latest jab and had decided not to have it but locally the numbers of people with covid have risen so i have now booked to have it tomorrow, i will have my flu vacine at the same time.

I am in the clinically vulnerable group anyway and kept getting email reminders to book them both.

The reason i am concerned is because i got Bells Palsy twice last year following a booster and the doctors said that it can be caused by the vaccine as it can cause inflamation in our bodies.

At one point it did have Bells Palsy written on the info sheet as a possible side effect.

I am nervous about it.

Peterborough

"I wasn't sure about having the latest jab and had decided not to have it but locally the numbers of people with covid have risen so i have now booked to have it tomorrow, i will have my flu vacine at the same time.

I am in the clinically vulnerable group anyway and kept getting email reminders to book them both.

The reason i am concerned is because i got Bells Palsy twice last year following a booster and the doctors said that it can be caused by the vaccine as it can cause inflamation in our bodies.

At one point it did have Bells Palsy written on the info sheet as a possible side effect.

I am nervous about it."

Do speak to your GP.

Brackley

"I wasn't sure about having the latest jab and had decided not to have it but locally the numbers of people with covid have risen so i have now booked to have it tomorrow, i will have my flu vacine at the same time.

I am nervous about it."

That is pretty incredible that you've had Bells Palsy not just once but twice after a vaccination and you are considering having another one!

By *cottishVikingBearMan 29 weeks ago

N. London

I am nervous about it.

That is pretty incredible that you've had Bells Palsy not just once but twice after a vaccination and you are considering having another one! "

It's not incredible, it's just 'doing the math'.

Side effect of vaccine: Bells Palsy.

Side effect of no vaccine: respiratory failure & potential death.

Anyone got a brain and an abacus?

By *oecutterMan 28 weeks ago

Clonakilty

So instead of asking a qualified medical expert you seek guidance from random people on a sex site?

By (user no longer on site) 28 weeks ago

I am nervous about it.

That is pretty incredible that you've had Bells Palsy not just once but twice after a vaccination and you are considering having another one!

Anyone got a brain and an abacus?"

Spoken like a true cult of covid gang member. Lol

By *ldgeezermeMan 28 weeks ago

Newcastle, Throckley

I am nervous about it.

General rate of Bell's palsy in the population p.a. 25 per 100,000

Rate of Bell's palsy following vaccination, 25 per 1,000,000

Of which the the vast majority make a full recovery without further intervention

You are unlikely to find this on YT

By *ess n BenCouple 28 weeks ago

Didcot

We were not going to bother with this latest covid jab

That was until one of our employees got covid about three weeks ago she is fit and healthy but when she got covid she could not breath properly and was really unwell for about two weeks

She said it was loads worse than when she got covid a couple of years ago

But as others have said it’s only you who can decide

By *ldgeezermeMan 28 weeks ago

Newcastle, Throckley

I've seen on another site that the guardians of The Truth are saying that Mathew Perry had a heart attack caused by the "clot shot"

Apparently anyone who has a heart attack, especially if they're famous, then the most likely cause is the vaccine

I've passed this knowledge onto the NHS for the good of humanity

I am nervous about it.

Do speak to your GP."

I did speak to my GP. He said to have the vaccine because as i have bad lung disease it's important to prevent or lessen the effects of covid.

However he didn't know about (until i told him and showed him the vacine leaflet where it mentions it) Bells Palsy being connected to having the vacine.

I am nervous about it.

That is pretty incredible that you've had Bells Palsy not just once but twice after a vaccination and you are considering having another one! "

I have very bad lung disease, i fear covid more than Bells Palsy.

I am nervous about it.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 28 weeks ago

Central

Do you agree with that?

Very much so.

If you want it but not eligible, you could enquire as to paying for it.

I’ve always been pro-vax but I had a friend that was fit and healthy but had a heart attack about two weeks after last booster. She had so many tests and the consultant said and I quote “ you have perfect plumbing” they just couldn’t find a reason for the heart attack. However the consultant asked how long since she last had a booster. She asked if it was relevant and he said it can in rare cases cause inflammation of the artistries

"

Presumably, they still have no understanding of the cause of her problem. The vaccines are still substantially the better option for the majority of vulnerable people.

By *exyfunstokeMan 26 weeks ago

stoke

Ask yourself why do you need it? Are you at risk from dying from it? If you have serious underlying problems then take it if not why would you after so many people have had serious side effects from it.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 26 weeks ago

Central

"Ask yourself why do you need it? Are you at risk from dying from it? If you have serious underlying problems then take it if not why would you after so many people have had serious side effects from it. "

Largely because the benefits very strongly outweigh the miniscule risk, which some charlatans and snake oil salesmen have been peddling.

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

"Ask yourself why do you need it? Are you at risk from dying from it? If you have serious underlying problems then take it if not why would you after so many people have had serious side effects from it. "

This - absolutely. It’s like any vaccination. It’s optional and up to you to think if you need it or not. Guidance would state that if you’re young and with a normal immune system then you don’t need it.

Not snake oil to be concerned about vaccination (although I agree the more vehement anti-vaxxers are slightly concerning!). The news about the AZ jab is concerning but only affects a tiny proportion of those jabbed.

I have most vaccinations because of work but I make a choice about ones which I don’t 100% need, as should everyone. Don’t feel bad about not wanting a vaccination, whatever that is for.

By *ucianpoundCouple 26 weeks ago

Cap d’Agde, France

We’re in the same boat, this vaccine seems to have too many question marks about it.

We got the original vaccine and boosters and still tested positive later for Covid albeit with minor symptoms .

On the other hand we have in the past had bad flu so always get the jab, also as swingers we’ve had the Monkeypox jab ad well as Hepatitis A&B & boosters all with no ill effects.

So not opposed to vaccines but have taken a pass on the Covid one.

By *emon1406Man 25 weeks ago

Ipswich

Hi just read about graphene and you will realise you hurting yourself....

After 5-10 years you will see what I mean... Graphene is inside covid jabs and boosters and causes strokes heart attack and meany meany more.... So better open your eyes and start educating yourself that is good advice.

Check how many people's died in Africa and India because of jabs.... and who's responsible for that???? Bill Gates foundation...

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 20/11/23 12:20:22]

I Dare not say what's really in these jabs. I'll get banned.

By *ravelling_WilburyMan 25 weeks ago

Beverley

But don't take my word for it, research the science yourself & form an opinion."

I'm sure most of us has and come to the exact opposite conclusion.

By *ravelling_WilburyMan 25 weeks ago

Beverley

"I Dare not say what's really in these jabs. I'll get banned."

I'm sure you are totally au fait with their make-up

By *ustyWoman 25 weeks ago

inverclyde

Had mine Saturday has sore arms late Saturday and yesterday and felt wiped out but fine today

By *estivalMan 25 weeks ago

borehamwood

No thanks, had the first two not botherd with anymore since, only took the first two because of the threats of not being able to travel, and seems as that aint a thing no more im more than happy to take my chances

I've had mine too.... a few weeks ago....most of my friends though & family aren't getting it....

I've had no issues with the vaccine or booster....think it's my 6th jab....Covid is still rampant & alot of untruths being spread about the vaccine....

I still believe the vaccine has saved many lives & has prevented long Covid

By *ngi58TV/TS 25 weeks ago

nr Sunderland

Had latest booster couple weeks back no problem but declined flu vaccine. as will shingles vaccine think one vaccine enough rather than a cocktail of many

"Had latest booster couple weeks back no problem but declined flu vaccine. as will shingles vaccine think one vaccine enough rather than a cocktail of many"

I totally agree....I opted out of the flu vaccine too....never got it actually after an adverse reaction years ago....I don't know why I was given a flu vaccine at aged 23 anyway.....but jeez I got the worst flu ever 6 times after getting that flu jab....never ever again will I get it

By *ylon lover 47Man 25 weeks ago

Beccles

"

Largely because the benefits very strongly outweigh the miniscule risk, which some charlatans and snake oil salesmen have been peddling. "

What benefits ? Even when you've had every jab available you can still catch covid, pass it on, be hospitalised & die. Surely the purpose of a vaccine is to provide immunity, these jabs do nothing of the sort even after multiple doses.

Also, I don't call a 1 in 800 chance of developing myocarditis a 'miniscule risk.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 25 weeks ago

Durham

"

Largely because the benefits very strongly outweigh the miniscule risk, which some charlatans and snake oil salesmen have been peddling.

What benefits ? Even when you've had every jab available you can still catch covid, pass it on, be hospitalised & die. Surely the purpose of a vaccine is to provide immunity, these jabs do nothing of the sort even after multiple doses.

Also, I don't call a 1 in 800 chance of developing myocarditis a 'miniscule risk."

Dunno where you are getting your figures from the highest are 35 in 100000 in one age group for one particular vaccine, 12 to 17 males hence why that vaccine was not given that age group. The chance of getting mycarditis after covid is 80 in 1000000 for this age group. The chance of someone that age dying from mycarditis is pretty small. People any age are not that likely to die of mycarditis, you have a chance of 2 in 100000 of getting mycarditis before covid and that is increased 11 fold after a covid infection. The benefits of the jab well less likely to die or be hospitalized. People have the vaccine or not. But don't put rubbish from Facebook as facts

By *melie LALWoman 25 weeks ago

Peterborough

"

Also, I don't call a 1 in 800 chance of developing myocarditis a 'miniscule risk."

The vaccine primes your immune system in order for it to have a head start at fighting the virus.

Cannot be bothered at being technical at this time of night.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 25 weeks ago

Central

"

Oh dear! . Your lack of understanding of human health, immunity and vaccines is clear.

Sterilising immunity is a lovely dream, where you'd be immune from infections and transmissionm. It's fairly rare in practice, as has been discussed just in this forum, rather a lot. The types of cells that get infected also predispose the likelihood, or not, of this happening. The mutation rate of infections also influences the probability of immunity that's gained from infections or via vaccines, being appropriate to counter future mutated infections. We've become accustomed to annual flu jabs that reflect the predicted dominant flu strains, for example.

Vaccinations have been game changers for human health. We don't suffer the variety of conditions that we used to. Cervical cancer may become absent in the next few years . Covid vaccines helped to open up the world again, within just months of the pandemic starting and they were positive net health benefits.

By *imes_berksMan 25 weeks ago

Bracknell

Is it marmite?

By *arl17Man 25 weeks ago

Central Portugal

"I Dare not say what's really in these jabs. I'll get banned.

Is it marmite? "

Probably worse

Durham

Is it marmite? "

That would explain a lot. Marmite is vile

By *arl17Man 25 weeks ago

Central Portugal

Is it marmite?

That would explain a lot. Marmite is vile "

Yup...

By *ikeybr0Man 25 weeks ago

Newport

"Covid vaccines helped to open up the world again, within just months of the pandemic starting and they were positive net health benefits."

With zero negative effects? It’s ok it can be successful at preventing death in some and cause death in others, you must be able to admit that.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 25 weeks ago

Cumbria

No you won’t, now be a good boy and put up or shut up x

Mr DD

Boy oh boy you vaccine zealots are something else!

Durham

"Boy oh boy you vaccine zealots are something else!"

What is a vaccine zealot?

Cumbria

"Boy oh boy you vaccine zealots are something else!

What is a vaccine zealot?"

Doctors, health professionals, scientists those sort of people.

Paid to tell you fibs! Lol

By *imes_berksMan 25 weeks ago

Bracknell

"Paid to tell you fibs! Lol"

Paid by whom? I’m guessing either the government or the New World Order

By *csheffMan 25 weeks ago

Sheffield

"

Also, I don't call a 1 in 800 chance of developing myocarditis a 'miniscule risk.

Dunno where you are getting your figures from the highest are 35 in 100000 in one age group for one particular vaccine, 12 to 17 males hence why that vaccine was not given that age group. The chance of getting mycarditis after covid is 80 in 1000000 for this age group. The chance of someone that age dying from mycarditis is pretty small. People any age are not that likely to die of mycarditis, you have a chance of 2 in 100000 of getting mycarditis before covid and that is increased 11 fold after a covid infection. The benefits of the jab well less likely to die or be hospitalized. People have the vaccine or not. But don't put rubbish from Facebook as facts"

I think he's conflated myocarditis and serious adverse events.

Serious adverse events are around 1:1000

By *CBoyTV/TS 25 weeks ago

Penygraig

I had severe palpitations after the first Booster jab and not had any more covid jabs since.

Well i had the latest covid jab and flu jab. Had no side effects except a sore arm. Plus i didn't get Bells Palsy like i did a year ago

Central

"Well i had the latest covid jab and flu jab. Had no side effects except a sore arm. Plus i didn't get Bells Palsy like i did a year ago "

Glad you've done so much better Nell . And that you're on the mend x

By *un beforeMan 25 weeks ago

london colney

Had. COVID and flu jabs. All good

"Well i had the latest covid jab and flu jab. Had no side effects except a sore arm. Plus i didn't get Bells Palsy like i did a year ago

Glad you've done so much better Nell . And that you're on the mend x"

Thank you xx

Newport

"Well i had the latest covid jab and flu jab. Had no side effects except a sore arm. Plus i didn't get Bells Palsy like i did a year ago "

Gotta give you kudos for your bravery.

By *arynBrianCouple 25 weeks ago

Epping

Check our Dr John Campbell on YouTube… M&B xxx

By *entleman kinksterMan 25 weeks ago

london

was thinking about having the booster the other week. tested positive last night

Durham

"I've had a number of boosters etc etc...but for some reason I'm stalling on booking the next one..need some guidance really

Check our Dr John Campbell on YouTube… M&B xxx"

Feel free just be aware he isn't a medical doctor.

Cumbria

Why? John is not a medical doctor.

By *ools and the brainCouple 25 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

19 people a year in the UK die as a direct result of Viagra.

Don't see people campaigning against that or going on the YouTube's.

Guess it's not a trendy subject matter

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 25 weeks ago

Reading

"19 people a year in the UK die as a direct result of Viagra.

Guess it's not a trendy subject matter "

It's a hard subject to debate

By *londebiguyMan 25 weeks ago

Southport

But don't take my word for it, research the science yourself & form an opinion.

Yes, don't take his word for it "

Exactly.

Central

Apart from his lack of relevant expertise, that he's had videos and his nonsense claims discredited, plus his statistics are BS, as he says he doesn't understand statistics, why on earth would any sane person with concern for health, even consider it for a nanosecond!

Newport

For actual relevant expertise, Dr Aseem Malhotra, cardiologist and whistle blower.

By *otsossieMan 25 weeks ago

Chez/Sheff

Been called for mine next week. No concerns.

By *otsossieMan 25 weeks ago

Chez/Sheff

"Apart from his lack of relevant expertise, that he's had videos and his nonsense claims discredited, plus his statistics are BS, as he says he doesn't understand statistics, why on earth would any sane person with concern for health, even consider it for a nanosecond! "

Confirmation bias. We all do it.

If someone was spouting ill-informed crap in the pub you’d eyeroll and move away. It’s the same online.

Central

"Apart from his lack of relevant expertise, that he's had videos and his nonsense claims discredited, plus his statistics are BS, as he says he doesn't understand statistics, why on earth would any sane person with concern for health, even consider it for a nanosecond!

Confirmation bias. We all do it.

If someone was spouting ill-informed crap in the pub you’d eyeroll and move away. It’s the same online. "

Sadly, visits earn him £ and act as confirmation bias supporters, as increasing viewers boosts the likes of him

You covidians are hilarious, you want 10 official medical citations and a signed letter of approval from Bill Gates and Pfizer before you'll even walk the streets these days! ??

"Well i had the latest covid jab and flu jab. Had no side effects except a sore arm. Plus i didn't get Bells Palsy like i did a year ago

Gotta give you kudos for your bravery. "

It's not bravery. If i get Covid i possibly die if i have no protection. You don't die from Bells Palsy.

By *ake gear and fkMan 25 weeks ago

Belfast

It's not bravery. If i get Covid i possibly die if i have no protection. You don't die from Bells Palsy."

Honestly, there's little evidence it works & plenty highlighting the dangers, you're rolling the dice for no rational reason if you decide to partake.

Did Bell's not ring alarm bells, as a reaction to something that's supposed to remain in the injection site?

Newport

It's not bravery. If i get Covid i possibly die if i have no protection. You don't die from Bells Palsy."

Well I think you’re brave taking a treatment again, after it harmed you before.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman 25 weeks ago

It's not bravery. If i get Covid i possibly die if i have no protection. You don't die from Bells Palsy.

Honestly, there's little evidence it works & plenty highlighting the dangers, you're rolling the dice for no rational reason if you decide to partake.

Did Bell's not ring alarm bells, as a reaction to something that's supposed to remain in the injection site?"

little evidence it works.... really. The millions it has saved not enough.

Central

Did Bell's not ring alarm bells, as a reaction to something that's supposed to remain in the injection site?"

You seem to have got things a little mixed up. There's mountains of evidence for the benefits of the vaccines. Conversely, the opposite for harmful issues, which are dwarfed by the benefits

By *melie LALWoman 25 weeks ago

Peterborough

I'm glad you made an informed decision for you.

By *ecretSbMan 25 weeks ago

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 24/11/23 18:31:15]

By *ake gear and fkMan 25 weeks ago

Belfast

Did Bell's not ring alarm bells, as a reaction to something that's supposed to remain in the injection site?

You seem to have got things a little mixed up. There's mountains of evidence for the benefits of the vaccines. Conversely, the opposite for harmful issues, which are dwarfed by the benefits "

Guide me to the mountains, please.

There's loads of evidence it works.

Well I think you’re brave taking a treatment again, after it harmed you before. "

Covid would harm me far more than Bells Palsy. I have a bad lung disease so getting covid without some protection would most likely kill me.

Did Bell's not ring alarm bells, as a reaction to something that's supposed to remain in the injection site? little evidence it works.... really. The millions it has saved not enough. "

You seem to have got things a little mixed up. There's mountains of evidence for the benefits of the vaccines. Conversely, the opposite for harmful issues, which are dwarfed by the benefits "

By (user no longer on site) 24 weeks ago

The vaccine plan death toll is 432112 people dead.

By *I TwoCouple 24 weeks ago

all around

You seem to have got things a little mixed up. There's mountains of evidence for the benefits of the vaccines. Conversely, the opposite for harmful issues, which are dwarfed by the benefits

"

432112 is also a postcode used by scammers in Nigeria

Just saying .........

By *ldgeezermeMan 24 weeks ago

Newcastle, Throckley

"

I heard it was 432113

By *utterfly CollectorCouple 24 weeks ago

Lincoln

Never had one and never will,

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 24 weeks ago

Reading

"Never had one and never will, "

Great input

By *rotic desiresWoman 24 weeks ago

Here and there

Guess it's not a trendy subject matter "

The entire population hasn't been terrorised, threatened, coerced and manipulated to take this product in order to participate in everyday society and/or to keep their jobs.

all around

The entire population hasn't been terrorised, threatened, coerced and manipulated to take this product in order to participate in everyday society and/or to keep their jobs. "

Crossing a road is infinitely more risky than taking any vaccine.

How many billion doses ?

By *rotic desiresWoman 24 weeks ago

Here and there

The entire population hasn't been terrorised, threatened, coerced and manipulated to take this product in order to participate in everyday society and/or to keep their jobs.

How many billion doses ?"

I'll take my chances crossing that road. I won't willingly with vaccines ever again!

all around

How many billion doses ?

I'll take my chances crossing that road. I won't willingly with vaccines ever again! "

OMG ... You'll cross the road ... Daredevil !!

By *csheffMan 24 weeks ago

Sheffield

No but now you have had it once, you are athigher risk of having it again. With each further case of palsy more likely to leave you with permanent nerve damage.

By *arl17Man 24 weeks ago

Central Portugal

How many billion doses ?

I'll take my chances crossing that road. I won't willingly with vaccines ever again! "

Agree

No but now you have had it once, you are athigher risk of having it again. With each further case of palsy more likely to leave you with permanent nerve damage."

That's not true.

Even if it was i have no nerve damage and i've had Bells Palsy twice

I'd rather have Bells Palsy than covid anyway.

Central Portugal

Yes, good luck

No but now you have had it once, you are athigher risk of having it again. With each further case of palsy more likely to leave you with permanent nerve damage.

That's not true.

I'd rather have Bells Palsy than covid anyway."

Central Portugal

Yes, good luck

That's not true.

I'd rather have Bells Palsy than covid anyway. "

Was supposed to say 'best of luck' and then the

Yes, good luck

That's not true.

I'd rather have Bells Palsy than covid anyway.

Was supposed to say 'best of luck' and then the "

By *londebiguyMan 24 weeks ago

Southport

"I've seen on another site that the guardians of The Truth are saying that Mathew Perry had a heart attack caused by the "clot shot"

Apparently anyone who has a heart attack, especially if they're famous, then the most likely cause is the vaccine

Hahaha...I bet the NHS love you.

I've passed this knowledge onto the NHS for the good of humanity"

By *csheffMan 24 weeks ago

Sheffield

That's not true.

I'd rather have Bells Palsy than covid anyway."

Recovery rates are lower in patients with recurrent bell's palsy. Glad you made a full recovery both times.

By *ust John 88Man 24 weeks ago

darwen

The covid inquiry has had pfizer and moderna admit publicly that the jab does nothing to stop infection or transmission. And has no benefit except to prevent serious illness in already vulnerable people with serious illnesses or auto immune diseases.

Unless you fall into those categorys, there is no need for you to have any covid vaccine or booster.. As the risk out weighs the non-existent reward.. hope this helps

I held off having my first COVID jab , but all the scaremongering that was going around by the government, lead me to have 2 jabs and a booster, I can't believe I fell for their tricks, and now I am absolutely gutted that their poison has been injected into me, I certainly won't be having anymore of that shite put into me, but you need to make your own mind up on this x

By *hong loverMan 24 weeks ago

stoke-on-trent

dont have it covid will never go away just like flu boosters do nothing apart from make you feel ill

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 24 weeks ago

Cumbria

dont have it covid will never go away just like flu boosters do nothing apart from make you feel ill"

Source: University of Facebook.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 24 weeks ago

Central

dont have it covid will never go away just like flu boosters do nothing apart from make you feel ill"

Apart from the huge benefits to the millions of people in vulnerable populations

dont have it covid will never go away just like flu boosters do nothing apart from make you feel ill

Apart from the huge benefits to the millions of people in vulnerable populations "

By *ouls105Man 23 weeks ago

Foxford

It's Bull shit the vaccine when you have to stop and think about it sums it up use your eyes look around you

By *ullfuncoupleCouple 23 weeks ago

hull

COVID jabs are a waste of time I have had COVID twice fist time I had a bad headache and no energy.and my legs was killing me and felt unwell but didn’t have any problems of breathing and I do have health problems second time it was like having a bit of a cold I would say having flu is a lot worse then COVID.

I would research Covid if I was you more people have die or had life changing events then you know but you have to do what you think is best for you

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 23 weeks ago

Durham

[Removed by poster at 06/12/23 00:03:36]

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 23 weeks ago

Durham

"COVID jabs are a waste of time I have had COVID twice fist time I had a bad headache and no energy.and my legs was killing me and felt unwell but didn’t have any problems of breathing and I do have health problems second time it was like having a bit of a cold I would say having flu is a lot worse then COVID.

I would research Covid if I was you more people have die or had life changing events then you know but you have to do what you think is best for you "

So I should extrapolate your experience to the whole world ?

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

"COVID jabs are a waste of time I have had COVID twice fist time I had a bad headache and no energy.and my legs was killing me and felt unwell but didn’t have any problems of breathing and I do have health problems second time it was like having a bit of a cold I would say having flu is a lot worse then COVID.

I would research Covid if I was you more people have die or had life changing events then you know but you have to do what you think is best for you "

Let em injure themselves, covidian cult requires the victim to comply and to not engage critical thinking for that is wrong think.

By *otsossieMan 23 weeks ago

Chez/Sheff

I was really ill when I had COVID then was post-viral for months on end.

I care for elderly parents. When they called em in I went for a booster. Sore shoulder for a day or so. Why would I not?

Pfizer this time.

By *dd_soxMan 23 weeks ago

Suffolk

Had all injections offered to me: covid, boosters, flu, pneumonococcal.. never had an adverse reaction; never had covid, flu etc...

For me - it does what it says on the tin...

Whole thing is a con. Myocarditis in people since the roll out is unbelievable people I know have developed cancer . It’s evil take at ya own peril

By *I TwoCouple 23 weeks ago

all around

[Removed by poster at 06/12/23 09:49:43]

all around

"Whole thing is a con. Myocarditis in people since the roll out is unbelievable people I know have developed cancer . It’s evil take at ya own peril "

You're right, what other country in the world would fall for it ?

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 23 weeks ago

Reading

"Whole thing is a con. Myocarditis in people since the roll out is unbelievable people I know have developed cancer . It’s evil take at ya own peril "

Yeah, of course cancer didn’t exist prior to the vaccine program……

"Had all injections offered to me: covid, boosters, flu, pneumonococcal.. never had an adverse reaction; never had covid, flu etc...

For me - it does what it says on the tin..."

Then you got lucky, all you got were empty saline shots. You dodged a bullet.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 23 weeks ago

Cumbria

It’s interesting to see how the meaning of ‘critical thinking’ has evolved in some quarters to mean ‘I know better than the experts who have spent years studying and working in these fields.

Hubris.

all around

"Whole thing is a con. Myocarditis in people since the roll out is unbelievable people I know have developed cancer . It’s evil take at ya own peril

Yeah, of course cancer didn’t exist prior to the vaccine program…… "

And nobody died of blood clots either.... Oh .. wait ...

"It’s interesting to see how the meaning of ‘critical thinking’ has evolved in some quarters to mean ‘I know better than the experts who have spent years studying and working in these fields.

Hubris."

Only of course in your opinion.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman 23 weeks ago

"Whole thing is a con. Myocarditis in people since the roll out is unbelievable people I know have developed cancer . It’s evil take at ya own peril

Yeah, of course cancer didn’t exist prior to the vaccine program……

And nobody died of blood clots either.... Oh .. wait ..."

even though the people who developed blood clots after having covid was higher.. also blood clot risk of the pill is higher... but seems some can't read that bit of the evidence

By *ophieslutTV/TS 23 weeks ago

Central

At least the evidence is clear and we don't need to be concerned

By *arynBrianCouple 23 weeks ago

Epping

"It’s interesting to see how the meaning of ‘critical thinking’ has evolved in some quarters to mean ‘I know better than the experts who have spent years studying and working in these fields.

Hubris.

Only of course in your opinion."

Experts… Polititians and big pharma, they obviously have no reason to lie

all around

Hubris.

Only of course in your opinion.

Experts… Polititians and big pharma, they obviously have no reason to lie "

Question

Is there a small pharma ?

By *winga2Man 23 weeks ago

Stranraer

Unfortunately "anti vaxxers" have been conditioned by social media.

The movement is not unlike the religious cults who prey on the vulnerable and lure them in with misinformation and lies, the vaccine hesitant are particularly at risk

There are up groups set up specifically to deprogram these unfortunate people.

Cumbria

The movement is not unlike the religious cults who prey on the vulnerable and lure them in with misinformation and lies, the vaccine hesitant are particularly at risk

There are up groups set up specifically to deprogram these unfortunate people."

There is a working theory that anti-vaxxer conspiracy theorists are so scared of the truth that the world is essentially chaotic and out of control that they believe conspiracy theories as a defence mechanism to protect their mental health.

By *ikeybr0Man 23 weeks ago

Newport

There is a working theory that anti-vaxxer conspiracy theorists are so scared of the truth that the world is essentially chaotic and out of control that they believe conspiracy theories as a defence mechanism to protect their mental health."

Which is a theory that I find harder to believe than, ‘people have died of vaccine injury’.

By *9erloverMan 23 weeks ago

Sleepy Dorset

Had mine 4 weeks ago. No reaction, not even sore arm. Go ahead and get it done…nothing to worry about

all around

Actually it's a fact that more people have died choking on chewing gum than have developed myocardial issues due to the vaccine.

Take care out there

By *iker boy 69Man 23 weeks ago

midlands

Had 1st 2 jabs, felt crap after both, then when shit hit fan in way things were handled i said not a chance id have another, unless blekmailed into it with threats on travel etc

There are up groups set up specifically to deprogram these unfortunate people."

Spot the narcissist!

By *uxom redCouple 23 weeks ago

Shrewsbury

I have them for work, I'll be on number 5 soon .feel crappy with a sore arm ,better than potentially killing my residents. However some will argue and I can't be arsed to argue.

Central

Spot the narcissist!"

There have been enormous volumes of BS spouted by those antivaxxers though, especially via social media, where many of them have profited from the misery of the masses

By *esYesOMGYes!Man 23 weeks ago

M20

Which provides the best immunity, having had the vaccine or having had the disease?

Spoiler, it’s the disease and it takes up to 10 months to develop.

I’ve once tried sharing a study on here about this and got blocked.

If you’ve had covid before and don’t have a faulty immune system you are already a lower risk.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman 23 weeks ago

"Which provides the best immunity, having had the vaccine or having had the disease?

If you’ve had covid before and don’t have a faulty immune system you are already a lower risk. "

it doesn't last though. I had covid. And was part of an immune study

I posted a study on here that agreed that the best immunity was from the virus and the vaccine. Unfortunately though, in the early days covid was killing lots of people... the vaccine is only available now to those that would be at risk from it.

My immune system is very good but my levels of response to the virus fell after 6 months... it boosted apparent quite well after my first vaccine... I technically didn't need the 2nd but as I was working with vulnerable people and live with a vulnerable person I did.

I think I've had 5 or 6 vaccines now. I get my flu vaccine every year.

My daughter refused the vaccine.. and got covid .. she has had issues with pulmonary embolisms ever since. She's on her 2nd one now in just over a year.

By *moothCriminal_xMan 23 weeks ago

Redditch

"Which provides the best immunity, having had the vaccine or having had the disease?

If you’ve had covid before and don’t have a faulty immune system you are already a lower risk. "

Contracting covid and also having the vaccine is actually the best protection according to the data (yes there is no paradox there - you are less likely to get covid a 2nd time if you are vaxxed than unvaxxed) the symptoms if you do are less severe too.

Main question really is, like the flu jab, how vulnerable are you and how dangerous is covid currently? I don't feel at present any need for a booster as im relatively young and healthy and there is no pandemic so little need to create large scale protection of others - this os different to 2020

By *heYorkshireGuyMan 23 weeks ago

Hull

This is complete misinformation. I’m taking it as tho you’ve not worked within the NHS labs or an Covid environment. Thousands of studies have now been established and 99.3% systematically came to the same conclusion vaccines are safe. With an average of 30/50 people per one million people having an implication. Where without the vaccine the arrange death rate would be 100,00 people per million. Take it from someone who’s seen and worked with Covid first hand the vaccines are safe and the best option to save life’s, reduce symptoms and slow the rate of transmission

By *esYesOMGYes!Man 23 weeks ago

M20

If you’ve had covid before and don’t have a faulty immune system you are already a lower risk. it doesn't last though. I had covid. And was part of an immune study

I posted a study on here that agreed that the best immunity was from the virus and the vaccine. Unfortunately though, in the early days covid was killing lots of people... the vaccine is only available now to those that would be at risk from it.

My immune system is very good but my levels of response to the virus fell after 6 months... it boosted apparent quite well after my first vaccine... I technically didn't need the 2nd but as I was working with vulnerable people and live with a vulnerable person I did.

I think I've had 5 or 6 vaccines now. I get my flu vaccine every year.

My daughter refused the vaccine.. and got covid .. she has had issues with pulmonary embolisms ever since. She's on her 2nd one now in just over a year. "

So sorry to hear about your daughter.

I hope she recovers.

Apparently some of our bodies react badly to spike proteins regardless of them being in a vaccine or attached to a virus.

When was the study you were in?

Was it looking at Primary responses?

Primary antibody levels drop within weeks of beating an infection. Secondary immune responses typically start to develop early in an infection, are much more effective and pushes a win over the line for your body. Covid however takes up to 10 months for the body to fully develop secondary immunity.

This immunity may last as long as your immune system though.

It’s worth mentioning that primary research using live cell tissue from people who survived H5N1 bird flu in 2007 found they have solid secondary immunity to covid without a vaccine or prior covid infection all these years on.

Cumbria

I don’t have enough knowledge or skills around virology or immunology to do my own research into Covid vaccines, I could potentially misinterpret the information, not know if the information was complete, or just miss something completely.

Virologists and immunologists do have the skills and knowledge though, so I tend to listen to what they say about it and go from there.

Wise people know their limitations.

Mr DD

Cumbria

Keep it to the thread folks.

Stranraer

"

people who survived H5N1 bird flu in 2007 found they have solid secondary immunity to covid without a vaccine or prior covid infection all these years on.

"

How did they figure that when very few caught bird flu and a high proportion of people had an immunity to COVID anyways?

Having a vaccine is better than playing russian roulette with COVID and your life.

By *ill69888Couple 23 weeks ago

cheltenham

If you are old or immunocompromised then you might be better off with it. If you are not old and relatively healthy/fit, no need as it is just a cold.

all around

"If you are old or immunocompromised then you might be better off with it. If you are not old and relatively healthy/fit, no need as it is just a cold."

Tell that to the tens of thousands of youngsters who suffer every week

Stranraer

"If you are old or immunocompromised then you might be better off with it. If you are not old and relatively healthy/fit, no need as it is just a cold."

Some people may eschew the concept of vaccines or the relevance of medical expertise because they wrongly overestimate their ability to appraise their own medical safety. Known in social psychology as the Dunning-Kruger effect, this phenomenon describes a misperception of higher-than-actual competence by people who are unaware of their own shortfall in knowledge and expertise.

*Quote from The Psychiatrist

By *apxxx OP   Woman 23 weeks ago

Yeah I'm old ...anyway thanks for everyone who commented, obviously I outweighed risks and made my decision

By *illycarrolCouple 23 weeks ago

n/cle on tyne

When i was younger we had 1 Polio jab,1 BCG jab, ! Smallpox jab lasting supposedly for life and majority of people no side effects now most folks jabbed last three years or so jabbed 5/6 times and many are now suffering bad side effects so if you trust these lying scumbag charlatans in charge telling us the truth then go ahead all the best either way

By *atureGuy62Man 23 weeks ago

DE7

Had mine weeks ago

By *atureGuy62Man 23 weeks ago

DE7

"Hello lovely

Hello sweetie, I'm not convinced I need another one?.. x"

each is for a different strain. Don't you stay informed?

By *melie LALWoman 23 weeks ago

Peterborough

"When i was younger we had 1 Polio jab,1 BCG jab, ! Smallpox jab lasting supposedly for life and majority of people no side effects now most folks jabbed last three years or so jabbed 5/6 times and many are now suffering bad side effects so if you trust these lying scumbag charlatans in charge telling us the truth then go ahead all the best either way "

"How long do vaccines last? The surprising answers may help protect people longer"... Google it and be enlightened.

Assuming all vaccines infer lifelong immunity is incorrect. One of the reasons is how stable the pathogen is. High frequency of mutations eventually means the memory cells (produced by vaccine or pathogen exposure) no longer recognise the current pathogen.

Peterborough

Spot the narcissist!"

how do you work that one out when the poster hasn't mentioned himself at all?

Peterborough

You can put the name of the research, just not provide a link.

all around

"When i was younger we had 1 Polio jab,1 BCG jab, ! Smallpox jab lasting supposedly for life and majority of people no side effects now most folks jabbed last three years or so jabbed 5/6 times and many are now suffering bad side effects so if you trust these lying scumbag charlatans in charge telling us the truth then go ahead all the best either way "

Very few people have been "jabbed" 5 or 6 times and "bad side effects" are exceptionally rare in fact they mostly occur on YouTube and not the real world

By *hisStagsVixenCouple 23 weeks ago

peterborough

I’ve had 7. I’m immunosuppressed, covid has been in my household 3 times and I’ve always tested negative. I do think I’ve had it this last time though as awful cough and temperature and just felt a bit shit.

The only side effect I’ve had, from three of the 7 was that my period went a little crazy, which I know a lot of people have had that. But it settles again quickly.

Central

Vaccines vary, as do viruses. Sterilising immunity is not something that all vaccines produce. People may thus get infected but the overall goal is to reduce illness severity and to prevent deaths. If infectivity is reduced, such as we've seen with some Covid vaccines, it may reduce the numbers of others who we go on to infect

With viruses that mutate, we typically need supplementary vaccines, as our earlier immunity may not recognize the mutated virus.

all around

Anti vaxxers may have some serious questions to ask of themselves when mRNA vaccines become available for cancers.

It's not that far away.

By *naswingdressWoman 23 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I’ve had 7. I’m immunosuppressed, covid has been in my household 3 times and I’ve always tested negative. I do think I’ve had it this last time though as awful cough and temperature and just felt a bit shit.

The only side effect I’ve had, from three of the 7 was that my period went a little crazy, which I know a lot of people have had that. But it settles again quickly.

"

I wish you continued good health

I won't be having another, obviously not anti Vax , but after my first Pfizer booster within hours I started to get rapid/ slow/ missed heart beats , this went on for a few weeks and seemed to settle, I recently had the new style flu jab which is based on the mRNA technology of Pfizer and within hours I got the same heart problems, I ended up in A&E and now on blood thinners and beta blockers awaiting an appointment with the cardiologist and advised not to have any further jabs , I was otherwise very fit and healthy with no indication of heart problems up until the first booster, just before the first booster I'd had an annual Wellman check up with an ECG, and passed with flying colours.