FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Covid and Flu

Covid and Flu

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    29 weeks ago

There is a lot of covid and flu going about, so be careful, we got christmas in about month or so coming and that when it will get you...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 29 weeks ago

And a very good morning to you too

By *avandPennyCouple 29 weeks ago

Wigan

We swapped the numbers on our door, we now live at 96 and not 69, that will confuse the fucker, won't get us now!

By *oding1Man 29 weeks ago

marlow

"Covid and Flu...... same thing. "

Do explain??

By *hagTonightMan 29 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

Not everything is covid .

By *sername already in useMan 29 weeks ago

manchester

Aids and Chlamydia too.

Be safe troops.

By *sername already in useMan 29 weeks ago

manchester

Sure thing Dr smoothshaft

By *andyfloss2000Woman 29 weeks ago

ashford

They really not!

By *ikeybr0Man 29 weeks ago

Newport

Don’t forget sudden cardiac related deaths.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 29 weeks ago

Central

Apart from different virus families, infectiousness, prognosis etc

By *melie LALWoman 29 weeks ago

Peterborough

"We swapped the numbers on our door, we now live at 96 and not 69, that will confuse the fucker, won't get us now!"

Oh dear

Would've been classed the same years ago, until scientists learned to analyse viruses to the tiniest difference, both respiratory infections that can lead to illness and death through the development of different symptoms

Essentially the cause of death for pneumonia, flu and covid can be identical.

My mum died of viral pneumonia 12 years ago, just as many millions have throughout human history.

By *izzy69Man 29 weeks ago

London

"Covid and Flu...... same thing.

Do explain??"

They are exactly the same as I am a stand in for Idris Elba.

By *I TwoCouple 29 weeks ago

all around

Sure are,just like trump and biden are identical twins ....well they're both American

20/30 years ago before the discovery of genomic sequence and DNA COVID would've been given the name Chinese Flu.

But that's classed as "racist" and so it was given a new name, needlessly scaring shit out of people.

Why during the idiotic overreaction to a new form of flu did flu and pneumonia plummet in figures as a cause of death?

By *uliette500Woman 29 weeks ago

Hull

Ffs are there still some of you people around who can't research stuff or are you just trying to provoke an argument?

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 29 weeks ago

Durham

"20/30 years ago before the discovery of genomic sequence and DNA COVID would've been given the name Chinese Flu.

But that's classed as "racist" and so it was given a new name, needlessly scaring shit out of people.

Why during the idiotic overreaction to a new form of flu did flu and pneumonia plummet in figures as a cause of death?"

Firstly even more than 60 years ago we would have known covid-19 was not flu.

Spanish flu was actually H1N1 and didn't even originate in Spain.

By *oecutterMan 29 weeks ago

Clonakilty

Can’t fix stupid.

By *ob198XaMan 29 weeks ago

teleford

Be careful, how exactly, don’t leave the house, don’t breathe?

By *lueDressWoman 29 weeks ago

Bath

Regardless of any virus, it can leave you with a lowered immune system, so that you constantly catch bugs and cannot shift them. Leave you unable to leave your own house because you are so poorly/weak. Unable to smell or taste food for 3 1/2 years. Have the inability to be able to think straight. Constantly forgetting things.Also insomnia. Constant high heart rate and inability to breathe properly. Sudden attacks of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue...that nothing helps it to go away. And when I say 3 1/2 years that is since March 2020.

Peterborough

"Covid and Flu...... same thing.

Sure are,just like trump and biden are identical twins ....well they're both American "

Trump and Bojo, come on at least make it analogous . Hang on, am I saying trump and Bojo are nasty viruses?

Peterborough

"20/30 years ago before the discovery of genomic sequence and DNA COVID would've been given the name Chinese Flu.

Why during the idiotic overreaction to a new form of flu did flu and pneumonia plummet in figures as a cause of death?"

Not a flu as you well know for the very reason you've stated -we can tell pathogens apart.

By *over_boy_98Man 29 weeks ago

Kingsbridge

Please no more of this. It's literally since forever that people get flu in Autumn/winter. Just don't think or suggest that it requires lockdowns

all around

"

It's a Corona virus not an influenza virus.

Pretty sure it was in the news a few times lol

Flu and Pneumonia deaths probably decreased due to lockdowns and social distancing... Just hazarding a guess that if people don't mix they don't spread flu but hey .. I could be wrong lol

"

Why during the idiotic overreaction to a new form of flu did flu and pneumonia plummet in figures as a cause of death?

Flu and Pneumonia deaths probably decreased due to lockdowns and social distancing... Just hazarding a guess that if people don't mix they don't spread flu but hey .. I could be wrong lol"

More ridiculous commenting on the slight difference between the viruses, what a stupid comment about "social distancing" when during the idiotic lockdowns people were made to stay indoors, thus increasing the likelihood of viral infection spreading, flu and pneumonia deaths went down on death certificates as Covid.

Idiotic lockdown to prevent death from flu and pneumonia this winter then?

Not a flu as you well know for the very reason you've stated -we can tell pathogens apart."

Tiny differences that don't mean much, explains why the survivability rate is so high in covid,flu and viral pneumonia

Spanish flu was actually H1N1 and didn't even originate in Spain."

Show me where Spanish flu was described as H1N1 at the time i.e before the ability to identify to the tiniest make up of a virus.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 29 weeks ago

Durham

Spanish flu was actually H1N1 and didn't even originate in Spain.

Show me where Spanish flu was described as H1N1 at the time i.e before the ability to identify to the tiniest make up of a virus.

"

It wasn't at the time, it was over a 100 years ago. The ability to identify different types of flu virus was achieved til 1933.

By *illan-KillashMan 29 weeks ago

London/Sussex/Surrey/Berks/Hants

"

Flu and Pneumonia deaths probably decreased due to lockdowns and social distancing... Just hazarding a guess that if people don't mix they don't spread flu but hey .. I could be wrong lol

More ridiculous commenting on the slight difference between the viruses, what a stupid comment about "social distancing" when during the idiotic lockdowns people were made to stay indoors, thus increasing the likelihood of viral infection spreading, flu and pneumonia deaths went down on death certificates as Covid.

Idiotic lockdown to prevent death from flu and pneumonia this winter then?"

Say you don't understand how staying away from people with respiratory illness can help prevent you from catching it from them without saying......

Peterborough

"

Stupid comment on stupid comment? The strategies used decreased transmission of respiratory diseases. If you're locked down, and only mix within your bubble, then you're confining any infection

Peterborough

Not a flu as you well know for the very reason you've stated -we can tell pathogens apart.

Tiny differences that don't mean much, explains why the survivability rate is so high in covid,flu and viral pneumonia"

Tiny differences cos viruses are tiny. And the fact when covid first came on the scene, no-one knew the fatality rate.

By *isurreyguy2019Man 29 weeks ago

surrey

"

Idiotic lockdown to prevent death from flu and pneumonia this winter then?

Stupid comment on stupid comment? The strategies used decreased transmission of respiratory diseases. If you're locked down, and only mix within your bubble, then you're confining any infection "

Until someone from each bubble goes to get a vaccine or to the shops to sift through the scraps that the panic buyers left and then brings the virus into the house

all around

[Removed by poster at 27/10/23 23:02:31]

all around

"

Don't even know what that's supposed to mean lol

"There is a lot of covid and flu going about, so be careful, we got christmas in about month or so coming and that when it will get you..."

Oooh get you Mr sunshine.

By *hechapMan 29 weeks ago

Derry

"There is a lot of covid and flu going about, so be careful, we got christmas in about month or so coming and that when it will get you..."

Do you mean covid as in vax injured?

Because there is a lot of folk going about who are vax injured and a lot of folk no longer going about because the jags put them in an early grave. But sure ignore all that and worry about getting the flu.

By *ldgeezermeMan 28 weeks ago

Newcastle, Throckley

"There is a lot of covid and flu going about, so be careful, we got christmas in about month or so coming and that when it will get you...

Because there is a lot of folk going about who are vax injured and a lot of folk no longer going about because the jags put them in an early grave. But sure ignore all that and worry about getting the flu."

Yeah, there's orders of magnitude people dying from vaccinations compared with Covid and flu

In Ireland apparently

By *hironMan 28 weeks ago

Leamington Spa

If asked to describe what COVID is like to someone who's not had it, i wonder how many people would say its like flu?

Pre 2020, i wonder how many people with one or more of these symptoms; fever, fatigue, cough, sneezing, aches/pains, runny nose, sore throat, diarrhea, headaches, shortness of breath, saw a doctor and were told they had flu?

Pre 2020, i wonder how many people with one or more of the symptoms above did not seek any medical opinion and stayed in bed for 10 days concluding they had flu?

By *melie LALWoman 28 weeks ago

Peterborough

"If asked to describe what COVID is like to someone who's not had it, i wonder how many people would say its like flu?

Pre 2020, i wonder how many people with one or more of these symptoms; fever, fatigue, cough, sneezing, aches/pains, runny nose, sore throat, diarrhea, headaches, shortness of breath, saw a doctor and were told they had flu?

Pre 2020, i wonder how many people with one or more of the symptoms above did not seek any medical opinion and stayed in bed for 10 days concluding they had flu?"

What is your point? The symptoms do align with flu symptoms as primarily covid is a respiratory condition.

The ignorance you mention, may indeed return, which I don't see as a bad thing as we learn to live with covid.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 28 weeks ago

Durham

"There is a lot of covid and flu going about, so be careful, we got christmas in about month or so coming and that when it will get you...

Because there is a lot of folk going about who are vax injured and a lot of folk no longer going about because the jags put them in an early grave. But sure ignore all that and worry about getting the flu.

Yeah, there's orders of magnitude people dying from vaccinations compared with Covid and flu

In Ireland apparently"

Any evidence to support this?

Peterborough

In Ireland apparently

Any evidence to support this?"

The poster is being flippant I believe

Leamington Spa

"If asked to describe what COVID is like to someone who's not had it, i wonder how many people would say its like flu?

Pre 2020, i wonder how many people with one or more of the symptoms above did not seek any medical opinion and stayed in bed for 10 days concluding they had flu?

What is your point? The symptoms do align with flu symptoms as primarily covid is a respiratory condition.

The ignorance you mention, may indeed return, which I don't see as a bad thing as we learn to live with covid."

Ignorance?

You chose not to respond to any of my ponderings, which is fine, but then i wonder why you are being evasive but also very defensive.

Won't you at least give some indication on what you think is likely?

For each question, do you think there will be lots, its 50/50 or very few?

By *ussex team upCouple (MM) 28 weeks ago

Sussex

Pre 2020, i wonder how many people with one or more of the symptoms above did not seek any medical opinion and stayed in bed for 10 days concluding they had flu?"

Had it twice completely different to flu so no real comparison or confusion

Peterborough

The ignorance you mention, may indeed return, which I don't see as a bad thing as we learn to live with covid.

Ignorance?

You chose not to respond to any of my ponderings, which is fine, but then i wonder why you are being evasive but also very defensive.

Won't you at least give some indication on what you think is likely?

For each question, do you think there will be lots, its 50/50 or very few?"

Ignorance = lack of knowledge. Lack of knowledge will return from lack of testing. I'm neither defensive or evasive. Your ponderings did not require answers but I did respond.

It really doesn't matter whether someone is suffering from flu or covid as long as they take remedial action - keep away from vulnerable people, keep fever down by taking paracetamol, keep hydrated, and rest.

So again I ask what's your point?

Leamington Spa

"Ignorance = lack of knowledge. Lack of knowledge will return from lack of testing. I'm neither defensive or evasive. Your ponderings did not require answers but I did respond.

It really doesn't matter whether someone is suffering from flu or covid as long as they take remedial action - keep away from vulnerable people, keep fever down by taking paracetamol, keep hydrated, and rest.

So again I ask what's your point?"

Oh dear, the need state the dictionary definition of ignorant is disappointing.

I held you in higher regard up to now.

Once again your arrogance drips from your words. Oddly however, i find that quite an attractive quality in you.

I know you are a very intelligent woman, i enjoy reading your posts and i know your don't tend to shoot from the hip and you are well researched, but your self assumed level of knowledge which you imply is superior to all else here is detrimental to your intelligence.

I was not trying to single you out with my post, but i am glad you responded first, as i do actually respect the quality of your posts and to get an answer from you would have been awesome.

You didn't answer the questions because you knew the answer to all of them was "lots" and you knew i was going to use your superior knowledge, with you being a health care professional an all that, to support my point. For that i doff my hat to you.

Nevertheless, indirectly you still have.

So my point....People, foaming at the mouth responding to posts that say COVID and Flu are the same or to any post with the same inference, to point out they are not the same, usually with a condescending and agressive tone.

Yes, everybody knows that COVID and Flu are not the same.

The attackers are totally missing the point in their mission of re-education of the difference between the two viruses, often citing the extremes of effects COVID can have, continuing the fear mongering that we have been exposed to throughout the pandemic.

The symptoms stated in my other post are listed for both COVID and Flu by the WHO, Centers for Disease Control the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (to name just a few).

If you went to a health care professional with one or more of those symptoms before COVID struck, absent of PCR or LFT to aid diagnosis, they would say you have Flu, even if it was a Corona virus ....Wouldn't they Amelie?

The vast majority of ordinary folk, have used their experience of COVID and Flu as a measure to which they able to make that comparison and impart that to others.

So, as the two virus have identical symptoms, combined with the experience of the vast majority of people and the most likely diagnosis from a healthcare professional, makes the comparison a pretty accurate one.

Add to that, we have been living with Flu for a long time and its not really a threat to life which is the SAME for COVID given the 99% survival rate.

As a virus mutates, the general rule of thumb is it will lose its potency.

And finally, we will end up living with COVID just the SAME as we do with Flu.

Wrap all those striking similarities up together, COVID and its effects on a person is no worse or better than Flu ergo, to say COVID and Flu are the SAME in terms of the effect they have on health/life is not wrong.

Peterborough

"Ignorance = lack of knowledge. Lack of knowledge will return from lack of testing. I'm neither defensive or evasive. Your ponderings did not require answers but I did respond.

Once again your arrogance drips from your words. Oddly however, i find that quite an attractive quality in you.

"

I clarified the context of ignorance because you queried it, and that is arrogance?

Thanks for the praise sandwich though :p

"

I know you are a very intelligent woman, i enjoy reading your posts and i know your don't tend to shoot from the hip and you are well researched, but your self assumed level of knowledge which you imply is superior to all else here is detrimental to your intelligence.

"

Nope, that's your inference. I will have more knowledge than some and less than others and maybe I don't communicate it as well as I should/try.

"

I was not trying to single you out with my post, but i am glad you responded first, as i do actually respect the quality of your posts and to get an answer from you would have been awesome.

You didn't answer the questions because you knew the answer to all of them was "lots" and you knew i was going to use your superior knowledge, with you being a health care professional an all that, to support my point. For that i doff my hat to you.

"

I reread the post and there was a question, oops

"

So my point....People, foaming at the mouth responding to posts that say COVID and Flu are the same or to any post with the same inference, to point out they are not the same, usually with a condescending and agressive tone.

The attackers are totally missing the point in their mission of re-education of the difference between the two viruses, often citing the extremes of effects COVID can have, continuing the fear mongering that we have been exposed to throughout the pandemic.

The symptoms stated in my other post are listed for both COVID and Flu by the WHO, Centers for Disease Control the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (to name just a few).

If you went to a health care professional with one or more of those symptoms before COVID struck, absent of PCR or LFT to aid diagnosis, they would say you have Flu, even if it was a Corona virus ....Wouldn't they Amelie?

"

If they are wise, they'd says it's viral and point where I previously mentioned as remedial action.

"

The vast majority of ordinary folk, have used their experience of COVID and Flu as a measure to which they able to make that comparison and impart that to others.

So, as the two virus have identical symptoms, combined with the experience of the vast majority of people and the most likely diagnosis from a healthcare professional, makes the comparison a pretty accurate one.

Add to that, we have been living with Flu for a long time and its not really a threat to life which is the SAME for COVID given the 99% survival rate.

Wrap all those striking similarities up together, COVID and its effects on a person is no worse or better than Flu ergo, to say COVID and Flu are the SAME in terms of the effect they have on health/life is not wrong. "

I don't disagree. However, those who state they are the same in these threads, either need to accept clarification (IE not same virus) or give clarification (eg symptoms and consequences).

Hope I've done your post justice - from the inept non-arrogant communicating HCP

By *ophieslutTV/TS 28 weeks ago

Central

I clarified the context of ignorance because you queried it, and that is arrogance?

Nope, that's your inference. I will have more knowledge than some and less than others and maybe I don't communicate it as well as I should/try.

If they are wise, they'd says it's viral and point where I previously mentioned as remedial action.

Wrap all those striking similarities up together, COVID and its effects on a person is no worse or better than Flu ergo, to say COVID and Flu are the SAME in terms of the effect they have on health/life is not wrong.

I don't disagree. However, those who state they are the same in these threads, either need to accept clarification (IE not same virus) or give clarification (eg symptoms and consequences).

Hope I've done your post justice - from the inept non-arrogant communicating HCP "

Thanks for all of your great contributions

Leamington Spa

"Hope I've done your post justice - from the inept non-arrogant communicating HCP "

Wow! I'm almost speechless.

Thank you, was not expecting that at all.

In a nerdy way, its kinda hot!

Re the ignorance bit, i couldn't see where/what part of my post you drew that from. Bit of a misunderstanding there, soz.

Didn't want to compliment you too much in the previous post, but I left out that you're also sharp and witty.

I think i'll leave it there and get some dinner on.

Newcastle, Throckley

Hope I've done your post justice - from the inept non-arrogant communicating HCP "

Disappointed you haven't responded to his creepy flirting

Unless you've set up a secret date in which case my apologies

Be sure to tell him you're vaccinated, some of them can be a bit twitchy about that

Peterborough

^^

And yes I'm vaccinated but won't be having the Autumn booster.

By *itygamesMan 28 weeks ago

UK

ive got a cold

ive got the flu

ive got covid

i feel a bit under the weather

do we actually know what weve got

lets be honest they shut the whole country down costing billion of pounds and everybody still caught covid

great britain is trillions of pounds in debt due to the way the country is run , if it was a business it would be bankrupt.

if dragons den folk ran the country and half a dozen wide boys theyd make money.

lets be honest prime ministers and politicians arent trained or skilled at there job , if they were we wouldnt be in the debt we are in now..there just educated for want of a better word.

8 million pounds a day , yes a day to house folk in hotels !!

im not sure i get the whole covid , flu , thing along with all the other stuff wasting money

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 28 weeks ago

Reading

"ive got a cold

ive got the flu

ive got covid

lets be honest they shut the whole country down costing billion of pounds and everybody still caught covid

great britain is trillions of pounds in debt due to the way the country is run , if it was a business it would be bankrupt.

if dragons den folk ran the country and half a dozen wide boys theyd make money.

lets be honest prime ministers and politicians arent trained or skilled at there job , if they were we wouldnt be in the debt we are in now..there just educated for want of a better word.

im not sure i get the whole covid , flu , thing along with all the other stuff wasting money"

So, what has housing asylum seekers got to to with COVID?

By *itygamesMan 28 weeks ago

UK

"ive got a cold

ive got the flu

ive got covid

im not sure i get the whole covid , flu , thing along with all the other stuff wasting money

So, what has housing asylum seekers got to to with COVID? "

there not checked if there vaccinated i guess.....

Newcastle, Throckley

"ive got a cold

ive got the flu

ive got covid

im not sure i get the whole covid , flu , thing along with all the other stuff wasting money"

Yeah, those millions of excess deaths worldwide caused by that cold

If only we hadn't had lockdowns and vaccinations, everything would have carried on just as normal

Or possibly not

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 28 weeks ago

Reading

"ive got a cold

ive got the flu

ive got covid

So, what has housing asylum seekers got to to with COVID?

there not checked if there vaccinated i guess....."

But by your own post “everyone got it”……

Central

"ive got a cold

ive got the flu

ive got covid

it shows

By (user no longer on site) 28 weeks ago

Watch bbc 2 now it is being duscussed at the covid 19 inquiry. Interesting.. They are talking about failures in parliament

[Removed by poster at 02/11/23 22:57:28]

"Don’t forget sudden cardiac related deaths. "

Shusss there's an Elephant in the room.

No one wants to talk about sudden cardiac related deaths or the very high numbers of excess deaths that are non Covid related.

Central

"Don’t forget sudden cardiac related deaths.

No one wants to talk about sudden cardiac related deaths or the very high numbers of excess deaths that are non Covid related. "

There's also been quietness around miscalculated figures that snake oil salesmen put into places like YouTube, that have misled their followers.

Newcastle, Throckley

No one wants to talk about sudden cardiac related deaths or the very high numbers of excess deaths that are non Covid related. "

Yeo, before Covid there were no sudden cardiac related deaths

By *unkmiMan 28 weeks ago

Newtown

Convergent evolution- on wishing to survive a virus will evolve in the best way possible to spread.although the flu and covid virus are not the same family the symptoms are similar I.e . Cough mucus temperature because this promotes spread.

They are the same in that respect. The difference is evidence would suggest there is a long term issue with covid for certain victims

By *enSiskoMan 28 weeks ago

Cestus 3

Theres a party at no.10 tonight just got the email, bring your own booze though.

No one wants to talk about sudden cardiac related deaths or the very high numbers of excess deaths that are non Covid related.

There's also been quietness around miscalculated figures that snake oil salesmen put into places like YouTube, that have misled their followers. "

Oh really,so official Government figures are wrong then?

Yeo, before Covid there were no sudden cardiac related deaths"

Not on the scale there is now.

Newcastle, Throckley

Not on the scale there is now."

Sources? Figures?

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 28 weeks ago

Durham

Sources? Figures?"

Obviously 2023 figures are provisional but cardiac deaths in uk are higher than before the pandemic. The death rates are pretty much the same every year 2020 to now. It's no surprise that figures rose when figures rose when people starred catching covid, covid can attack the organs. The big question is why they haven't gone down to pre pandemic levels. Some would say covid vaccination, if that is true then cardiac death rates should start to drop as vaccination rates are low now. My thought is that it's a combination of factors. Long covid and longer ambulance response times and general reduction over many years of health spending.

Central

There's also been quietness around miscalculated figures that snake oil salesmen put into places like YouTube, that have misled their followers. "

There's a good BBC statistical analysis programme, on the YouTube man John Campbell, who clarified that he's not a statistical analysis expert, when he completely misrepresented the data, claiming the opposite of the facts . His false claims have led to millions of people believing total BS, including upon cardiac problems and deaths

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0gj8frd

By *ameshertsMan 28 weeks ago

Herts

Maybe because of lockdowns...??

By *ikeybr0Man 28 weeks ago

Newport

There's also been quietness around miscalculated figures that snake oil salesmen put into places like YouTube, that have misled their followers.

There's a good BBC statistical analysis programme, on the YouTube man John Campbell, who clarified that he's not a statistical analysis expert, when he completely misrepresented the data, claiming the opposite of the facts . His false claims have led to millions of people believing total BS, including upon cardiac problems and deaths

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0gj8frd"

Sorry are you suggesting excess deaths can’t be linked to covid 19 vaccines?

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

Sources? Figures?"

Ons,NHS England. The WHO have published data on the matter with scale of covid related and non Covid related excess deaths..Would you like some more?

Sources? Figures?

Obviously 2023 figures are provisional but cardiac deaths in uk are higher than before the pandemic. The death rates are pretty much the same every year 2020 to now. It's no surprise that figures rose when figures rose when people starred catching covid, covid can attack the organs. The big question is why they haven't gone down to pre pandemic levels. Some would say covid vaccination, if that is true then cardiac death rates should start to drop as vaccination rates are low now. My thought is that it's a combination of factors. Long covid and longer ambulance response times and general reduction over many years of health spending."

How do you come to such a conclusion, is that based on opinion or fact,because if it is fact let's see the source..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0gj8frd"

What utter claptrap.. Go on, try and dispell the Data printed by WHO or the ONS or any official Government from around the world who are seeing these increased figures

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 27 weeks ago

Durham

Sources? Figures?

Obviously 2023 figures are provisional but cardiac deaths in uk are higher than before the pandemic. The death rates are pretty much the same every year 2020 to now. It's no surprise that figures rose when figures rose when people starred catching covid, covid can attack the organs. The big question is why they haven't gone down to pre pandemic levels. Some would say covid vaccination, if that is true then cardiac death rates should start to drop as vaccination rates are low now. My thought is that it's a combination of factors. Long covid and longer ambulance response times and general reduction over many years of health spending. How do you come to such a conclusion, is that based on opinion or fact,because if it is fact let's see the source.."

That facts are heart related deaths rose in 2020 and have not come down to pre pandemic levels that is fact. The cause well no one knows for certain so my opinion. I think you can probably discount vaccines as there was no spike when vaccines were rolled out and they haven't dropped off now vaccination rates have dropped dramatically.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 27 weeks ago

Central

Sources? Figures?

Obviously 2023 figures are provisional but cardiac deaths in uk are higher than before the pandemic. The death rates are pretty much the same every year 2020 to now. It's no surprise that figures rose when figures rose when people starred catching covid, covid can attack the organs. The big question is why they haven't gone down to pre pandemic levels. Some would say covid vaccination, if that is true then cardiac death rates should start to drop as vaccination rates are low now. My thought is that it's a combination of factors. Long covid and longer ambulance response times and general reduction over many years of health spending. How do you come to such a conclusion, is that based on opinion or fact,because if it is fact let's see the source..

That facts are heart related deaths rose in 2020 and have not come down to pre pandemic levels that is fact. The cause well no one knows for certain so my opinion. I think you can probably discount vaccines as there was no spike when vaccines were rolled out and they haven't dropped off now vaccination rates have dropped dramatically."

It would be good to have your source

By *melie LALWoman 27 weeks ago

Peterborough

What utter claptrap.. Go on, try and dispell the Data printed by WHO or the ONS or any official Government from around the world who are seeing these increased figures "

Why is it claptrap? Are you a Campbell fan? The podcast states Campbell took down his video after being presented with this data.

What utter claptrap.. Go on, try and dispell the Data printed by WHO or the ONS or any official Government from around the world who are seeing these increased figures

Why is it claptrap? Are you a Campbell fan? The podcast states Campbell took down his video after being presented with this data."

The WHO haven't taken down their data or the ONS etc.

Sorry are you suggesting excess deaths can’t be linked to covid 19 vaccines?"

By *uffolkcouple-bi onlyCouple 27 weeks ago

west suffolk

There are 1000’s of viruses, live your life, be happy

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 27 weeks ago

Durham

Sources? Figures?

Obviously 2023 figures are provisional but cardiac deaths in uk are higher than before the pandemic. The death rates are pretty much the same every year 2020 to now. It's no surprise that figures rose when figures rose when people starred catching covid, covid can attack the organs. The big question is why they haven't gone down to pre pandemic levels. Some would say covid vaccination, if that is true then cardiac death rates should start to drop as vaccination rates are low now. My thought is that it's a combination of factors. Long covid and longer ambulance response times and general reduction over many years of health spending. How do you come to such a conclusion, is that based on opinion or fact,because if it is fact let's see the source..

That facts are heart related deaths rose in 2020 and have not come down to pre pandemic levels that is fact. The cause well no one knows for certain so my opinion. I think you can probably discount vaccines as there was no spike when vaccines were rolled out and they haven't dropped off now vaccination rates have dropped dramatically.

It would be good to have your source "

The British heart foundation has a good article that sums it up. There is a ONS response to a FOI. Lots of other sources broadly agree.

Peterborough

Why is it claptrap? Are you a Campbell fan? The podcast states Campbell took down his video after being presented with this data.

The WHO haven't taken down their data or the ONS etc."

Feel free to share the data and your interpretation.

Feel free to share the data and your interpretation."

It's not my Data it's the WHO'S data and the ONS ,and if you want to see it stop being so lazy and look.Ive given you the source.

Peterborough

It's not my Data it's the WHO'S data and the ONS ,and if you want to see it stop being so lazy and look.Ive given you the source."

I stated THE data and YOUR interpretation! THE data may not match YOUR interpretation and that is what I want to see.

But, seeing as you cannot be arsed, I will cease interacting with you.

It's not my Data it's the WHO'S data and the ONS ,and if you want to see it stop being so lazy and look.Ive given you the source.

I stated THE data and YOUR interpretation! THE data may not match YOUR interpretation and that is what I want to see.

But, seeing as you cannot be arsed, I will cease interacting with you."

Read my first comment again,the Elephant in the room..

By *erald 1999Man 27 weeks ago

carmarthen

So now covid is pretty much the same as flu ? ....even if it is 2 different things , why is everyone still petrified of the covid ? ....worked through the pandemic not had covid not been jabbed is it just because I couldn't afford to take time off work .....or because I exercise take care of myself I'm baffled really, isn't it time to just live your life ???

Central

"So now covid is pretty much the same as flu ? ....even if it is 2 different things , why is everyone still petrified of the covid ? ....worked through the pandemic not had covid not been jabbed is it just because I couldn't afford to take time off work .....or because I exercise take care of myself I'm baffled really, isn't it time to just live your life ??? "

I don't know anyone who is now "petrified" of it. I'm sure if there's someone who is extremely unwell and likely to die, they will be upset, as their loved ones rightly will be.

By *ldgeezermeMan 27 weeks ago

Newcastle, Throckley

Read my first comment again,the Elephant in the room.."

Covid can affect the heart, what about that pachyderm in the parlour?

You will see few reports outside of YouTube that suggest that the vaccine is implicated in any significant way

BTW the figures were higher in 2003, 2015 and 2017, what explanation does the good video doctor have for that?

You will see few reports outside of YouTube that suggest that the vaccine is implicated in any significant way

BTW the figures were higher in 2003, 2015 and 2017, what explanation does the good video doctor have for that?"

What is it with some of you lot?

Point one: where have I mentioned youtube as a source?

Point two: I mentioned both cardiac and significant non Covid related excess deaths in my initial comment.

My interpretation is irrelevant, the point I'm making is that there is silence from the medical profession, the mainstream media,and the Government,and every other connected authority. How strange given the numbers involved.

Could I suggest that you read comments correctly before jumping on your soap box to make wild inaccurate assumptions.

Central

"

"

It's interesting that there's not been any comments about the accuracy of the programme and how people have publicly misrepresented data, that have supported an inaccurate agenda.

Peterborough

"

It's interesting that there's not been any comments about the accuracy of the programme and how people have publicly misrepresented data, that have supported an inaccurate agenda. "

Cough

I commented

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 27 weeks ago

Cumbria

"

It's interesting that there's not been any comments about the accuracy of the programme and how people have publicly misrepresented data, that have supported an inaccurate agenda. "

Worth noting that Dr Campbell is not a medical doctor.

Central

"

It's interesting that there's not been any comments about the accuracy of the programme and how people have publicly misrepresented data, that have supported an inaccurate agenda.

Cough

I commented"

And you're never missed . I meant that those who have got fired up, from the millions of viewings of extremely misleading claims trying to dent the amazing Covid vaccines, with heart scares, haven't taken notice and posted, upon the positives, after the totally inaccurate YouTube post got removed.

Peterborough

"

Cough

I commented

And you're never missed . I meant that those who have got fired up, from the millions of viewings of extremely misleading claims trying to dent the amazing Covid vaccines, with heart scares, haven't taken notice and posted, upon the positives, after the totally inaccurate YouTube post got removed. "

By *ldgeezermeMan 27 weeks ago

Newcastle, Throckley

BTW the figures were higher in 2003, 2015 and 2017, what explanation does the good video doctor have for that?

Point two: I mentioned both cardiac and significant non Covid related excess deaths in my initial comment.

My interpretation is irrelevant, the point I'm making is that there is silence from the medical profession, the mainstream media,and the Government,and every other connected authority. How strange given the numbers involved.

Could I suggest that you read comments correctly before jumping on your soap box to make wild inaccurate assumptions. "

Oh the beautiful beautiful irony

Could I suggest that you read comments correctly before jumping on your soap box to make wild inaccurate assumptions.

Oh the beautiful beautiful irony"

Assumptions Assumptions Assumptions,dear lord

By *ikeybr0Man 27 weeks ago

Newport

"

Worth noting that Dr Campbell is not a medical doctor."

Dr Aseem Malhotra is.

A cardiologist.

Who’s also busy raising awareness about the potential dangers of MRNA technology and the heart.

Thought that was worth a mention.

» Add a new message to this topic