FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Astra Zeneca landmark high court battle - good news for vaccine injured patients?

Astra Zeneca landmark high court battle - good news for vaccine injured patients?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikeybr0 OP   Man 26 weeks ago

Newport

If these families are successful it looks as though it could open the door to many other families getting adequate compensation for vaccine injuries, in all honesty the £120k on offer from U.K. government is nowhere near enough to support 30 odd year olds with life changing conditions.

From the Daily Mail:

Drugs giant AstraZeneca faces a landmark High Court battle over accusations that some doses of its Covid-19 vaccine were 'defective' and claims of its efficacy were 'vastly overstated'.

Two test cases are expected before the court after recipients developed a rare condition following the rollout of the jab in 2021.

The vaccine, developed in partnership with Oxford University, was heralded for its role helping the UK recover from Covid, with more than 150million doses administered to date. Some six million lives were saved by the jab, studies show.

But it triggered blood clots in a very small number of people – with some leading to fatal complications. The condition is known as known as vaccine-induced immune thrombocytopenia and thrombosis (VITT).

IT engineer Jamie Scott is now bringing the court action after suffering a brain haemorrhage the day after his first AstraZeneca jab, leaving him with permanent brain damage.

His wife Kate last year told The Mail on Sunday how the father-of-two, from Warwickshire, was left partially blind and struggles with daily tasks – requiring physiotherapy to help regain movement.

Charity worker Mrs Scott said: 'It is a miracle that Jamie is still with us. I called the hospital three times to say goodbye. The doctors have said he may never work again.'

Currently, families are entitled to a £120,000 payout if a loved one dies or is left significantly disabled as a result of a Government-recommended jab. But experts say the system is outdated, prompting the court action.

Mrs Scott added: 'Even if we do get the £120,000 payment, it's not enough to keep us going for ever. And it's insulting, considering what Jamie has been through.'

A second claim is reportedly being brought by the widower and two children of Alpa Tailor, 35, who died after having the jab.

If successful, it could pave the way for similar claims, thought to be in the region of £1million each.

Mr Scott's lawyers told the Daily Telegraph they will argue that he suffered 'personal injuries', with an allegation that the jab was 'defective' and the efficacy of the vaccine had been misleading.

AstraZeneca said: 'From the body of evidence in clinical trials and real-world data, the vaccine has continuously been shown to have an acceptable safety profile and regulators around the world consistently state that the benefits of vaccination outweigh the risks of extremely rare potential side-effects.'

Millions of Brits rolled up their sleeves when called to get the vaccine in the hope of protecting themselves, vulnerable loved ones and society as a whole from the virus as it swept the country.

In comparison to rival vaccines which used pioneering mRNA technology, AstraZeneca's more traditional shot was cheaper and easier to store.

It uses a weakened version of an adenovirus — a pathogen which causes a common cold in chimpanzees. This is genetically modified to be incapable of making humans sick.

It carries genetic material from SARS-CoV-2, the pathogen that causes Covid. This teaches the body's immune system how to fight the real virus.

AstraZeneca's vaccine, given as two doses taken up to 12 weeks apart, was praised as a being a game-changer during the pandemic.

Data suggested two doses of the AstraZeneca jab offered about 70 per cent protection against becoming ill, which meant developing any symptoms of Covid, as opposed to being hospitalised by it.

Other studies calculated that a single dose reduced the likelihood of hospitalisation by up to 94 per cent.

Officials in Britain approved it for public use on December 30, 2020, just weeks after the data was published.

The first doses were given on January 4, 2021, less than a month after the Pfizer vaccine. When the AstraZeneca jab was approved, then-health secretary Matt Hancock said it was a 'moment to celebrate British innovation'.

But the historic roll-out was marred after reports of a rare but dangerous, side-effect causing potentially deadly blood clots.

Trials weren't big enough to spot Vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia, or VITT, which can cause blood clots and has been linked to dozens of deaths and more injuries.

Opening the door for millions more Brits to get the jab, as the UK did during the first few months of 2021, effectively outed VITT. Officials spotted a small, yet significant, trend that allowed them to raise the alarm in the first week of April 2020.

The use of the vaccine was then restricted to older age groups and the jab is now no longer used in booster campaigns.

Government estimates suggest blood clots occur from taking AstraZeneca's jab in up to one in 10,000 people.

For VITT specifically, the risk is thought to be greatest to the under-50s, with one in 50,000 affected. In over-50s, officials believe the risk is about one in 100,000.

Deaths from VITT were unexpected, but this does not necessarily mean AstraZeneca's jab was faulty.

Millions of Brits had the life-saving jab without suffering any complications.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *rozac_fairyCouple 26 weeks ago

Tamworth

This would be wonderful.

The Astra killed a friend of mine. She had it on a Thursday, by Saturday she was riddled with blood clots and she died due to complications of blood clots on her brain within a week. She was only 33, 2 weeks later the Astra was no longer available to anyone under 35.

I'd love to see the same with the Pfizer, it's left me with dysautonomia and has ruined so much of my life.

Newport

"This would be wonderful.

The Astra killed a friend of mine. She had it on a Thursday, by Saturday she was riddled with blood clots and she died due to complications of blood clots on her brain within a week. She was only 33, 2 weeks later the Astra was no longer available to anyone under 35.

I'd love to see the same with the Pfizer, it's left me with dysautonomia and has ruined so much of my life. "

I’m really sorry to read this. I’d bet a pound to a penny that this occurs much more regularly than this article would have us believe too.

By *rozac_fairyCouple 26 weeks ago

Tamworth

"This would be wonderful.

I'd love to see the same with the Pfizer, it's left me with dysautonomia and has ruined so much of my life.

I’m really sorry to read this. I’d bet a pound to a penny that this occurs much more regularly than this article would have us believe too. "

I know the Pfizer at this point is linked to many heart complications. My dysautonomia effects my heart, it's left me with IST and POTs. I've kept up with reading their results as I noticed the problems 7 mins after having the jab, it took 2.5 years to actually get diagnosed and the Neurologist & Cardiologist both said these problems "weren't a surprise". I took that as they'd both seen the same or similar issues in other patient's who have had that vaccine.

It is what it is though. Had to make a choice at the time, made the wrong choice. I got off lightly, I'm still here

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

They want money now???

What for? - They knew there was no liability before: 'rolling up their sleeves'.

"They want money now???

What for? - They knew there was no liability before: 'rolling up their sleeves'."

I was just going to say that I thought there was an indemnity attaching to this vaccine but couldn’t be certain with my recollection

"They want money now???

What for? - They knew there was no liability before: 'rolling up their sleeves'.

I was just going to say that I thought there was an indemnity attaching to this vaccine but couldn’t be certain with my recollection "

I wonder what minority of the populaton will be paying for it! Oh let me guess...

...Anyway don't they feel glad they got vaxxed even though it crippled/almost killed them (etc)? - After all it: 'could have been worse' if they DIDN'T get it, right?

... I'm a little confused with their mentality.

By *hawslut_redemptionCouple 26 weeks ago

Minehead

Stopped reading when the Daily Fail was mentioned.

Newport

"Stopped reading when the Daily Fail was mentioned. "

Similar one from March here on BMJ https://www.bmj.com/content/380/bmj.p725

By *hawslut_redemptionCouple 26 weeks ago

Minehead

Similar but not the same.

By *iberatedduoCouple 26 weeks ago

Ashbourne

There is a small risk with all medications. If I was to read all the potential side effects of what I have been dispensed then I wouldn’t take anything at all.

Drs advise but it’s down to the patient to form their own judgment.

I had the astrazeneca and was fine. I had a minor reaction to the Pfizer therefore haven’t had anymore jabs since. It’s a sad do, risks are all around us.

By *eliusMan 26 weeks ago

Henlow

"There is a small risk with all medications. If I was to read all the potential side effects of what I have been dispensed then I wouldn’t take anything at all.

I had the astrazeneca and was fine. I had a minor reaction to the Pfizer therefore haven’t had anymore jabs since. It’s a sad do, risks are all around us.

"

Exactly! Although rare, Naproxen and ibuprofen have been attributed to blood clot formation. Just pull out the little folded sheet you get with your over the counter meds and have a read of the possible side effects.

By *ictoria_1976TV/TS 26 weeks ago

Newquay

Id rather read the published peer reviewed papers & the reports in the Lancet that conclude vaccines saved millions of lives - as opposed to stuff in the daily Mail where folk are basically chasing compo......

Forgetting that pretty much all medicines/vaccines have side effects/risks

And no one was forced to have it either...

[Removed by poster at 10/11/23 00:13:33]

[Removed by poster at 10/11/23 00:15:44]

Yellow card scene I think indicates the biggest adverse serious effects from vaccines was gastrointestinal tract inflammation. Hundreds of thousands of cases of it me included. So much so the queue for endoscope investigative was 2 years long 2021 from a month odds pre COVID, so I went private.

It might not be as serious potentially as a DVT but I've had 2 years of hellish health with various food related gastro problems. I hold the vaccine responsible because covid was a total non event for me and I didn't catch it first until 2022.

excellent write up interesting made a lot of sense nice one mikey

By *estivalMan 26 weeks ago

borehamwood

"Id rather read the published peer reviewed papers & the reports in the Lancet that conclude vaccines saved millions of lives - as opposed to stuff in the daily Mail where folk are basically chasing compo......

And no one was forced to have it either..."

no one was forced? Really could of sworn they were telling people they couldnt travel if they didnt get it and threatening to make it difficult to do stuff christ they were even thrratening nhs staff with the sack

By *agondaMan 26 weeks ago

Witterings

People who suffered, and their families should be compensated.. the rest of us benefited from being vaccinated and stopped more deaths etc, but those who suffered should be compensated.

By *olf and RedCouple 26 weeks ago

Nr Cardiff or at Chams Darlaston

The Big Pharmas can afford to pay compensation. They must have made a fortune from producing the vaccines.

Red

By *ackformore100Man 26 weeks ago

Tin town

Yeah i saw that story. Good.

There is no denying that the "messages" started off with outright denial, then, bbut it's so unlikely, and now some "truth" is emerging. Too late for some. But hopefully a learning for everyone. Think for yourself even in the middle of a shit storm of terror. And for the scientists, statisticians, politicians and media... Do better.

borehamwood

"People who suffered, and their families should be compensated.. the rest of us benefited from being vaccinated and stopped more deaths etc, but those who suffered should be compensated. "
not gona happen these companys were told they wouldnt have to pay compo, they will get around 100,000 from the tax payer and thats it

By *agondaMan 26 weeks ago

Witterings

"People who suffered, and their families should be compensated.. the rest of us benefited from being vaccinated and stopped more deaths etc, but those who suffered should be compensated. not gona happen these companys were told they wouldnt have to pay compo, they will get around 100,000 from the tax payer and thats it"

Yes I read that too, but I suspect it might change given the public opinion, I do hope so for those affected.. the rest of us would do well to count our blessings that we were prevented from catching it

By *ake300Man 26 weeks ago

Lisburn

I had both ruined my life

Also left feeling like a fool by the medical profesions

"I had both ruined my life

Also left feeling like a fool by the medical profesions "

Does it stop you from having intimacy with others? - Incase you spread your health-problems (perhaps through your blood)?

By *I TwoCouple 26 weeks ago

all around

"Yeah i saw that story. Good.

There is no denying that the "messages" started off with outright denial, then, bbut it's so unlikely, and now some "truth" is emerging. Too late for some. But hopefully a learning for everyone. Think for yourself even in the middle of a shit storm of terror. And for the scientists, statisticians, politicians and media... Do better. "

Can you tell me the percentage of people affected Vs overall vaccines used ?

Genuinely interested.

Maybe if you could do it for ibuprofen too

Newport

There is no denying that the "messages" started off with outright denial, then, bbut it's so unlikely, and now some "truth" is emerging. Too late for some. But hopefully a learning for everyone. Think for yourself even in the middle of a shit storm of terror. And for the scientists, statisticians, politicians and media... Do better.

Genuinely interested.

Maybe if you could do it for ibuprofen too"

Maybe we could start another thread for ibuprofen, but from the article there the government estimate 1 in 10000 people are affected just by blood clots, so 150M doses of AZ given out; you can do the maths.

That doesn’t include though for other side effects or other versions of the drug.

Vaccine injury from AZ in U.K. will be affecting thousands of families. It’s clear it’s an issue because it was pulled from circulation and quite rightly by the looks.

Tin town

Genuinely interested.

Maybe if you could do it for ibuprofen too"

Fairly typical argument used.

No I can't. And no I can't for ibuprofen either. Not any other drugs. Which all have been tested properly and have long history.

For me the fact we were sold (and most of us bought) this completely safe treatment which turned out to be just like every other drug which has consequences is what needs to be addressed. We were sold... Have this or end up in hospital, or can't work, or can't travel, or can't see people... That's what was so wrong, the initial claims and publicity.

Tin town

Genuinely interested.

Maybe if you could do it for ibuprofen too

Maybe we could start another thread for ibuprofen, but from the article there the government estimate 1 in 10000 people are affected just by blood clots, so 150M doses of AZ given out; you can do the maths.

That doesn’t include though for other side effects or other versions of the drug.

Vaccine injury from AZ in U.K. will be affecting thousands of families. It’s clear it’s an issue because it was pulled from circulation and quite rightly by the looks. "

Indeed. What's wrong is it was rushed out and people argued till they were blue in the face that it was thoroughly tested. No other vaccine has been so thoroughly tested etc... There are learnings to be had here. For a lot of people / agencies.

By *amesbassMan 26 weeks ago

I avoided it due to the long term side effects

borehamwood

"People who suffered, and their families should be compensated.. the rest of us benefited from being vaccinated and stopped more deaths etc, but those who suffered should be compensated. not gona happen these companys were told they wouldnt have to pay compo, they will get around 100,000 from the tax payer and thats it

Yes I read that too, but I suspect it might change given the public opinion, I do hope so for those affected.. the rest of us would do well to count our blessings that we were prevented from catching it"

it wont change, it was well known when they were doing the jabs, u get vaxxed you take your chances just like those who didnt take it took there chances

Newport

"People who suffered, and their families should be compensated.. the rest of us benefited from being vaccinated and stopped more deaths etc, but those who suffered should be compensated. not gona happen these companys were told they wouldnt have to pay compo, they will get around 100,000 from the tax payer and thats it

Yes I read that too, but I suspect it might change given the public opinion, I do hope so for those affected.. the rest of us would do well to count our blessings that we were prevented from catching itit wont change, it was well known when they were doing the jabs, u get vaxxed you take your chances just like those who didnt take it took there chances"

‘Safe and effective’

If everyone knew the risks the uptake would’ve been much lower, let’s be honest.

By *I TwoCouple 26 weeks ago

all around

Yes I read that too, but I suspect it might change given the public opinion, I do hope so for those affected.. the rest of us would do well to count our blessings that we were prevented from catching itit wont change, it was well known when they were doing the jabs, u get vaxxed you take your chances just like those who didnt take it took there chances

‘Safe and effective’

If everyone knew the risks the uptake would’ve been much lower, let’s be honest. "

From the OP

"For VITT specifically, the risk is thought to be greatest to the under-50s, with one in 50,000 affected. In over-50s, officials believe the risk is about one in 100,000.

Deaths from VITT were unexpected, but this does not necessarily mean AstraZeneca's jab was faulty.

Millions of Brits had the life-saving jab without suffering any complications."

Yes I read that too, but I suspect it might change given the public opinion, I do hope so for those affected.. the rest of us would do well to count our blessings that we were prevented from catching itit wont change, it was well known when they were doing the jabs, u get vaxxed you take your chances just like those who didnt take it took there chances

‘Safe and effective’

If everyone knew the risks the uptake would’ve been much lower, let’s be honest. "

HAHAHA

By *illan-KillashMan 26 weeks ago

London/Sussex/Surrey/Berks/Hants

"I avoided it due to the long term side effects"

What long term side effects?

Newport

‘Safe and effective’

If everyone knew the risks the uptake would’ve been much lower, let’s be honest.

From the OP

"For VITT specifically, the risk is thought to be greatest to the under-50s, with one in 50,000 affected. In over-50s, officials believe the risk is about one in 100,000.

Millions of Brits had the life-saving jab without suffering any complications.""

What I mean is, the risks weren’t well known. Most people just trusted the official word, and assumed it was safe and effective. As the government and every medical professional with a public stage insisted.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 26 weeks ago

Reading

"I avoided it due to the long term side effects"

And how did you know there would be “long term side effects”? Also, what is your definition of “long term”?

[Removed by poster at 10/11/23 12:16:35]

"I avoided it due to the long term side effects

What long term side effects?"

Exactly my point..

Tin town

"I avoided it due to the long term side effects

What long term side effects?"

The ones that are now causing compensation cases to be brought forward.

By *enSiskoMan 26 weeks ago

Cestus 3

I remember when side affects were a conspiracy theory.

Not anymore.

Also no one can sue big phama, as they had iron clad contracts.

Now they are in court.

Stand up for big phama it is your right, but please when the truth is revealed as in side affects, long covid etc, accept it as it is.

It is hard to change ones mind when one has spoken up for big phama, but big phama has lied to you to sell a product, just accept it and move on.

Glad I never took any of these dreadful jabs, loads of my customers have died since taking them and many more have turbo cancers.

By *winga2Man 26 weeks ago

Stranraer

"Glad I never took any of these dreadful jabs, loads of my customers have died since taking them and many more have turbo cancers. "

I'm just grateful I'm not one of your customers then :eek

Where are all the pro vaccine people gone of this page? You know the ones who called us tin hat wearing idiots, and wouldn’t listen to any one who hadn’t been vaccinated. So glad none of my family had any of the jabs, this is going to run for a long time.

By *allySlinkyWoman 26 weeks ago

Leeds

"Glad I never took any of these dreadful jabs, loads of my customers have died since taking them and many more have turbo cancers. "

Reuters says Dr Charles Hoffe is currently under investigation by the College of Physicians and Surgeons for spreading false information about "turbo cancers"

Newport

"Glad I never took any of these dreadful jabs, loads of my customers have died since taking them and many more have turbo cancers.

Reuters says Dr Charles Hoffe is currently under investigation by the College of Physicians and Surgeons for spreading false information about "turbo cancers""

Not sure about that, but an interesting side note is, the former CEO of Reuters, James Smith is involved with the world economic forum and sits on the pfizer board of directors.

Naturally, I’d expect anything reported by Reuters to be biased towards the pharma industry.

By *eterandJaneadventuresCouple 26 weeks ago

Sutton

Here is a Question, How much are Oxford University being sued for ?

By *hoenixagamTV/TS 26 weeks ago

Rural

"Where are all the pro vaccine people gone of this page? You know the ones who called us tin hat wearing idiots, and wouldn’t listen to any one who hadn’t been vaccinated. So glad none of my family had any of the jabs, this is going to run for a long time. "

Didn't go near it, I took a conscious risk assessment and researched how long it takes to create a vaccine. And the possibility of me getting really sick from it.

My conclusion was 99. Something percentage of me being ok

My family weren't all social justice warriors about whether I took it or not....

My family are quite liberal and stuck to the mantra of our bodies our choice. Meanwhile the people who claimed to be liberal lol were the ones going all hostile and shaming people.

I suppose that's what gave me the impression that the people calling themselves liberal weren't liberal after all and the more conservative leaning people were less hostile and more liberal.

It was strange times indeed

"Where are all the pro vaccine people gone of this page? You know the ones who called us tin hat wearing idiots, and wouldn’t listen to any one who hadn’t been vaccinated. So glad none of my family had any of the jabs, this is going to run for a long time. "

Many are in hospital taking up room with self-inflicted problems... Saving the NHS!

Newport

"Here is a Question, How much are Oxford University being sued for ? "

It is a good question, I suppose it depends who benefitted from the £bn’s of profits.

By *r-8-BBCMan 26 weeks ago

LONDON

I was waiting for this comment. I can hear Crickets

‘Safe and effective’

HAHAHA"

What's so funny? It's true..

If people had been informed right at the beginning that the vaccine was 'experimental' as rightly pointed out by Mike Yeadon in his open letter to Matt Hancock I'm certain the uptake would have been far less.

As Yeadon said, the public were not being given the full,and whole details of the vaccines to make an informed choice on whether or not to have them,and to which he believed was being done to a criminal extent..

By *mateur100Man 26 weeks ago

nr faversham

Since the WHO advocated the drug, why aren't they in the frame?

‘Safe and effective’

HAHAHA

If people had been informed right at the beginning that the vaccine was 'experimental' as rightly pointed out by Mike Yeadon in his open letter to Matt Hancock I'm certain the uptake would have been far less.

As Yeadon said, the public were not being given the full,and whole details of the vaccines to make an informed choice on whether or not to have them,and to which he believed was being done to a criminal extent.."

LOLOLOL!!!!

[Removed by poster at 10/11/23 23:08:09]

‘Safe and effective’

HAHAHA

As Yeadon said, the public were not being given the full,and whole details of the vaccines to make an informed choice on whether or not to have them,and to which he believed was being done to a criminal extent.."

They WERE informed. Gates himself is on record saying that the side-effects would be seen two to three years down the line.

People were informed the 'risk' was something like 0.2%... Same as a cold lol.

You REALLY think those moronic (omicron) idiots would have listened to ANY kind of sound advice... EVER?

By *melie LALWoman 26 weeks ago

Peterborough

"I remember when side affects were a conspiracy theory.

Not anymore.

Also no one can sue big phama, as they had iron clad contracts.

Now they are in court.

Stand up for big phama it is your right, but please when the truth is revealed as in side affects, long covid etc, accept it as it is.

It is hard to change ones mind when one has spoken up for big phama, but big phama has lied to you to sell a product, just accept it and move on."

Are you trying to say long covid is a side affect of the vaccine?

By *eukcplCouple 26 weeks ago

durham

"Id rather read the published peer reviewed papers & the reports in the Lancet that conclude vaccines saved millions of lives - as opposed to stuff in the daily Mail where folk are basically chasing compo......

And no one was forced to have it either...no one was forced? Really could of sworn they were telling people they couldnt travel if they didnt get it and threatening to make it difficult to do stuff christ they were even thrratening nhs staff with the sack"

Don't forget the carers who were sacked. makes my blood boil when people turn around now and say no one was forced.

By *kexpat81Man 26 weeks ago

Lingfield

What do they say? Its easier to be fooled than admit you have been fooled.

People should be jailed, but a Turkey doesn't vote for Christmas so I can't imagine anything will happen to anyone.

By *alandNitaCouple 26 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"They want money now???

What for? - They knew there was no liability before: 'rolling up their sleeves'."

That was never actually true...

To get the vaccines into use sooner, Governments agreed to relieve the manufacturers of liability until their products had received full approval (not just emergency use approval). This situation ended as soon as the different vaccines had completed their official approval & licensing.

Cal

I’m definitely pro vaccine but I didn’t take the vaccine because to me personally the risks of getting covid didn’t justify the vaccine.

There was a lot of media scaremongering which I think contributed to a large uptake of vaccines. In my view the media engaged in a lot of irresponsible journalism

I do recall the pressure on certain sectors of the labour force being threatened with suspension/termination of employment in public sectors and felt that was wholly wrong. In private sectors I wouldn’t have had an issue with it.

Personally I didn’t think it was right that there was ever immunity from product defect claims however I do think that a lot of people were willingly blinded to the risks and would have always opted for the vaccine rather than face their chances with Covid

Ultimately we all take a gamble. If we didn’t take a vaccine we determined that the risk of us suffering the worst outcome from being unvaccinated was better than the risk of the worst outcome from vaccination. people who chose to be vaccinated decided the risk of the worst outcome from vaccination was better than the risk of the worst outcome from not being vaccinated.

Anyway it is all really sad.

[Removed by poster at 11/11/23 08:49:51]

Tin town

"I’m definitely pro vaccine but I didn’t take the vaccine because to me personally the risks of getting covid didn’t justify the vaccine.

There was a lot of media scaremongering which I think contributed to a large uptake of vaccines. In my view the media engaged in a lot of irresponsible journalism

I do recall the pressure on certain sectors of the labour force being threatened with suspension/termination of employment in public sectors and felt that was wholly wrong. In private sectors I wouldn’t have had an issue with it.

Personally I didn’t think it was right that there was ever immunity from product defect claims however I do think that a lot of people were willingly blinded to the risks and would have always opted for the vaccine rather than face their chances with Covid

Ultimately we all take a gamble. If we didn’t take a vaccine we determined that the risk of us suffering the worst outcome from being unvaccinated was better than the risk of the worst outcome from vaccination. people who chose to be vaccinated decided the risk of the worst outcome from vaccination was better than the risk of the worst outcome from not being vaccinated.

Anyway it is all really sad."

Well said

‘Safe and effective’

HAHAHA

As Yeadon said, the public were not being given the full,and whole details of the vaccines to make an informed choice on whether or not to have them,and to which he believed was being done to a criminal extent..

They WERE informed. Gates himself is on record saying that the side-effects would be seen two to three years down the line.

You REALLY think those moronic (omicron) idiots would have listened to ANY kind of sound advice... EVER? "

Show me just one piece of evidence that the public were told by the Government or UK media or by the likes of Whitty and Vallance that the vaccine was 'experimental'.

Tin town

‘Safe and effective’

HAHAHA

You REALLY think those moronic (omicron) idiots would have listened to ANY kind of sound advice... EVER?

Show me just one piece of evidence that the public were told by the Government or UK media or by the likes of Whitty and Vallance that the vaccine was 'experimental'."

Or indeed that there would be severe side effects for a small number.

By *melie LALWoman 26 weeks ago

Peterborough

‘Safe and effective’

HAHAHA

Show me just one piece of evidence that the public were told by the Government or UK media or by the likes of Whitty and Vallance that the vaccine was 'experimental'.

Or indeed that there would be severe side effects for a small number. "

That's normal for meds.

Tin town

‘Safe and effective’

HAHAHA

Or indeed that there would be severe side effects for a small number.

That's normal for meds."

Very much so, which is why in the first 6 months when people were questioning serious side effects or lack of long term testing, a d being reassured... No no no it's all OK, we haven't seen any severe side effects.. Don't you worry.. In fact... Have it or you can't travel, work, see grandma, go to the pub... Its so safe. And now finally some admittance that some of the comms were inaccurate or lies.

"They want money now???

That was never actually true...

To get the vaccines into use sooner, Governments agreed to relieve the manufacturers of liability until their products had received full approval (not just emergency use approval). This situation ended as soon as the different vaccines had completed their official approval & licensing.

Cal"

But they always do that. The did it with swine flu and the one before that... Is it the governments fault people don't avail themselves to information all around them?

‘Safe and effective’

HAHAHA

Show me just one piece of evidence that the public were told by the Government or UK media or by the likes of Whitty and Vallance that the vaccine was 'experimental'."

I can't share valid links on here but nice try to get me removed!

We're talking about manufacturers with the biggest fraud cases in history to their names who made these 'medications' and politicans with a 99% track record of lying telling people to get them lol!

No point bitching about it now.

Maybe they should just go and find someone sitting barefoot in a field somewhere wearing a tin-foil hat and get educated from them for a bit.

Lol.

‘Safe and effective’

HAHAHA

We're talking about manufacturers with the biggest fraud cases in history to their names who made these 'medications' and politicans with a 99% track record of lying telling people to get them lol! "

There is NO valid link,because the public were never told by the Government or MSM the vaccines were experimental..Had they been, the uptake would undoubtedly have been less, to what extent we can only assume. IMO the failure to provide that information by all authorities concerned was done deliberately, thus stopping recipients from making an informed choice.

‘Safe and effective’

HAHAHA

We're talking about manufacturers with the biggest fraud cases in history to their names who made these 'medications' and politicans with a 99% track record of lying telling people to get them lol!

There is NO valid link,because the public were never told by the Government or MSM the vaccines were experimental..Had they been, the uptake would undoubtedly have been less, to what extent we can only assume. IMO the failure to provide that information by all authorities concerned was done deliberately, thus stopping recipients from making an informed choice.

"

Lol ok

‘Safe and effective’

HAHAHA

Lol ok "

‘Safe and effective’

HAHAHA

Lol ok "

How come many members of the public knew all this stuff then, (if (as you say); the information wasn't out there?

They knew because they did a tinyyyyy little bit of research before they made their choice.

Anyway its too late.

Nothing anyone can do to help them now and why try when they won't even help themselves?

I'm bored talking about this. I'll just watch the shit-show without words from now on.

Everyone is looking for someone to blame barr themselves.

People used to smoke because:

'Doctors' and 'health experts' recommended it, and if people were daft enough to smoke because of that - then that's on them.

Same in this situation.

People think this generation is wiser than the last... But no... It's even more stupid than the last.

By *urry sirMan 26 weeks ago

Woking

Would never gather that so much of your life has been ruined looking at your profile

I don't watch the news, I've not read the article, I saw a post .. they're claiming as the full risk(s) weren't advised they might have not taken it if known

My reading about the indemnity it started years ago polio jab from memory there was a problem with production caused a lot of issues, think it caused a drug company bankruptcy, so manufacturers drugs companies wouldn't develop vaccines with potentially crippling liabilities for a drug with small profits so gov'ts have underwritten them since,

If these are settled its likely public(tax payer) money

By *orny PTMan 26 weeks ago

Peterborough

"There is a small risk with all medications. If I was to read all the potential side effects of what I have been dispensed then I wouldn’t take anything at all.

"

That's so true. Risk of death or life changing jabs. A very loaded question, that no one wanted to be asked. Hind sight is truly a wonderful thing.

By *ave D1000Man 25 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I ended up with type 1 diabetes 3 weeks after my 2nd jag

By *melie LALWoman 25 weeks ago

Peterborough

"I ended up with type 1 diabetes 3 weeks after my 2nd jag"

Correlation is not causation.

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

‘Safe and effective’

HAHAHA

Lol ok

How come many members of the public knew all this stuff then, (if (as you say); the information wasn't out there?

They knew because they did a tinyyyyy little bit of research before they made their choice."

What are you actually wittering about?

I said 'the public were NOT informed that the vaccines were experimental'. Ever !

By *ackformore100Man 25 weeks ago

Tin town

"I ended up with type 1 diabetes 3 weeks after my 2nd jag

Correlation is not causation."

Bingo

‘Safe and effective’

HAHAHA

Lol ok

They knew because they did a tinyyyyy little bit of research before they made their choice.

What are you actually wittering about?

I said 'the public were NOT informed that the vaccines were experimental'. Ever !"

Well I was told and knew they were. Maybe the public didn't listen.

Maybe they listened to the wrong people? (Camel cigarettes are goooood for you).

Either way it's their fault.

By *ictoria_1976TV/TS 25 weeks ago

Newquay

And no one was forced to have it either...no one was forced? Really could of sworn they were telling people they couldnt travel if they didnt get it and threatening to make it difficult to do stuff christ they were even thrratening nhs staff with the sack"

The jabs were still optional - never obligatory.....

By *irldnCouple 25 weeks ago

Brighton

And no one was forced to have it either...no one was forced? Really could of sworn they were telling people they couldnt travel if they didnt get it and threatening to make it difficult to do stuff christ they were even thrratening nhs staff with the sack

The jabs were still optional - never obligatory....."

And yet there were plenty of people on here advocating the removal from society those who used that option to not have the jabs. These people on here were vociferous in their calls for unvaccinated to lose their jobs, be excluded from public places, not be able to use public transport etc. I even saw some talk about “rounding them up and putting them in concentration camps”. Some of those posters are still active in here today.

It was absolutely disgusting behaviour and revealed the true nature of many.

By *ikeybr0 OP   Man 25 weeks ago

Newport

And no one was forced to have it either...no one was forced? Really could of sworn they were telling people they couldnt travel if they didnt get it and threatening to make it difficult to do stuff christ they were even thrratening nhs staff with the sack

And yet there were plenty of people on here advocating the removal from society those who used that option to not have the jabs. These people on here were vociferous in their calls for unvaccinated to lose their jobs, be excluded from public places, not be able to use public transport etc. I even saw some talk about “rounding them up and putting them in concentration camps”. Some of those posters are still active in here today.

It was absolutely disgusting behaviour and revealed the true nature of many."

How many people are still on others’ block lists because they declined a vaccination I wonder.

Tin town

No. Wrong. For some they had to have them or lose jobs. Ignorance is bliss mind.

Tin town

Fear does strange things to people.

Brighton

Fear does strange things to people."

The whole thing was fascinating to watch. I studied 20th Century history. One of THE questions often asked is how the German people allowed the rise of the Nazis and enabled/allowed their treatment of Jews, Gypsies, and the disabled.

When you witness what 12 months of a pandemic did to the psyche of seemingly rationale (and as swingers supposedly tolerant/liberal) people, it is actually increasingly easy to understand. Human beings are pack animals that are easily manipulated and led and only a hairs breadth away from becoming psychotic assholes!

Peterborough

Hmmm, just consider - if I have (mandatory) training to do to be compliant and to keep my job, this IS the same as I have to have a vaccine to keep my job ie mandatory ie obligatory.

This, fortunately, was for a short period of time. The long and short of it, you're wrong. If you state differently, it's semantics. The vaccine could not be enforced but here's your P45.

Peterborough

That must have been during one of my breaks from here, thankfully.

By *esthetic21Man 25 weeks ago

west midlands

"If these families are successful it looks as though it could open the door to many other families getting adequate compensation for vaccine injuries, in all honesty the £120k on offer from U.K. government is nowhere near enough to support 30 odd year olds with life changing conditions.

From the Daily Mail:

Drugs giant AstraZeneca faces a landmark High Court battle over accusations that some doses of its Covid-19 vaccine were 'defective' and claims of its efficacy were 'vastly overstated'.

Two test cases are expected before the court after recipients developed a rare condition following the rollout of the jab in 2021.

The vaccine, developed in partnership with Oxford University, was heralded for its role helping the UK recover from Covid, with more than 150million doses administered to date. Some six million lives were saved by the jab, studies show.

But it triggered blood clots in a very small number of people – with some leading to fatal complications. The condition is known as known as vaccine-induced immune thrombocytopenia and thrombosis (VITT).

IT engineer Jamie Scott is now bringing the court action after suffering a brain haemorrhage the day after his first AstraZeneca jab, leaving him with permanent brain damage.

His wife Kate last year told The Mail on Sunday how the father-of-two, from Warwickshire, was left partially blind and struggles with daily tasks – requiring physiotherapy to help regain movement.

Charity worker Mrs Scott said: 'It is a miracle that Jamie is still with us. I called the hospital three times to say goodbye. The doctors have said he may never work again.'

Currently, families are entitled to a £120,000 payout if a loved one dies or is left significantly disabled as a result of a Government-recommended jab. But experts say the system is outdated, prompting the court action.

Mrs Scott added: 'Even if we do get the £120,000 payment, it's not enough to keep us going for ever. And it's insulting, considering what Jamie has been through.'

A second claim is reportedly being brought by the widower and two children of Alpa Tailor, 35, who died after having the jab.

If successful, it could pave the way for similar claims, thought to be in the region of £1million each.

Mr Scott's lawyers told the Daily Telegraph they will argue that he suffered 'personal injuries', with an allegation that the jab was 'defective' and the efficacy of the vaccine had been misleading.

AstraZeneca said: 'From the body of evidence in clinical trials and real-world data, the vaccine has continuously been shown to have an acceptable safety profile and regulators around the world consistently state that the benefits of vaccination outweigh the risks of extremely rare potential side-effects.'

Millions of Brits rolled up their sleeves when called to get the vaccine in the hope of protecting themselves, vulnerable loved ones and society as a whole from the virus as it swept the country.

In comparison to rival vaccines which used pioneering mRNA technology, AstraZeneca's more traditional shot was cheaper and easier to store.

It uses a weakened version of an adenovirus — a pathogen which causes a common cold in chimpanzees. This is genetically modified to be incapable of making humans sick.

It carries genetic material from SARS-CoV-2, the pathogen that causes Covid. This teaches the body's immune system how to fight the real virus.

AstraZeneca's vaccine, given as two doses taken up to 12 weeks apart, was praised as a being a game-changer during the pandemic.

Data suggested two doses of the AstraZeneca jab offered about 70 per cent protection against becoming ill, which meant developing any symptoms of Covid, as opposed to being hospitalised by it.

Other studies calculated that a single dose reduced the likelihood of hospitalisation by up to 94 per cent.

Officials in Britain approved it for public use on December 30, 2020, just weeks after the data was published.

The first doses were given on January 4, 2021, less than a month after the Pfizer vaccine. When the AstraZeneca jab was approved, then-health secretary Matt Hancock said it was a 'moment to celebrate British innovation'.

But the historic roll-out was marred after reports of a rare but dangerous, side-effect causing potentially deadly blood clots.

Trials weren't big enough to spot Vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia, or VITT, which can cause blood clots and has been linked to dozens of deaths and more injuries.

Opening the door for millions more Brits to get the jab, as the UK did during the first few months of 2021, effectively outed VITT. Officials spotted a small, yet significant, trend that allowed them to raise the alarm in the first week of April 2020.

The use of the vaccine was then restricted to older age groups and the jab is now no longer used in booster campaigns.

Government estimates suggest blood clots occur from taking AstraZeneca's jab in up to one in 10,000 people.

For VITT specifically, the risk is thought to be greatest to the under-50s, with one in 50,000 affected. In over-50s, officials believe the risk is about one in 100,000.

no mate you're a conspiracy theorist and should he removed form society how dare you think for yoursef

Brighton

That must have been during one of my breaks from here, thankfully."

It was a dark period, some people on here were truly disgusting in their behaviour and stated beliefs.

Tin town

Fear does strange things to people.

The whole thing was fascinating to watch. I studied 20th Century history. One of THE questions often asked is how the German people allowed the rise of the Nazis and enabled/allowed their treatment of Jews, Gypsies, and the disabled.

When you witness what 12 months of a pandemic did to the psyche of seemingly rationale (and as swingers supposedly tolerant/liberal) people, it is actually increasingly easy to understand. Human beings are pack animals that are easily manipulated and led and only a hairs breadth away from becoming psychotic assholes! "

Remember the film trading places? I can picture god and the devil upstairs somewhere in the bar of the legends..."for a shiny sixpence i bet if we dropped this on them they'd all turn on eachother in 3 months" and the other says "no i have more faith in the goodness of man to help eachother in times of difficulty"...

And one buys the other a drink...

By *ffsideMan 25 weeks ago

liverpoolp

Erm... reading any info sheet with any tablet's and there is a possibility of being the unlucky one.

I have heard that a tinfoil hat can help...in certain circumstances

By *rotic desiresWoman 25 weeks ago

Here and there

Hmmm, just consider - if I have (mandatory) training to do to be compliant and to keep my job, this IS the same as I have to have a vaccine to keep my job ie mandatory ie obligatory.

This, fortunately, was for a short period of time. The long and short of it, you're wrong. If you state differently, it's semantics. The vaccine could not be enforced but here's your P45."

Mandatory training versus mandatory vaccination with an experimental product?

And for a lot of people this "short period of time" possibly had huge life changing consequences!

Isn't that the truth..

Tbf many of them were merely repeating the guff they had seen and heard in the media from cretins like Andrew Neil..

I’ve found life is so much better if you just filter out anything from the Daily Fail. Or just newspapers in general really.

Peterborough

This, fortunately, was for a short period of time. The long and short of it, you're wrong. If you state differently, it's semantics. The vaccine could not be enforced but here's your P45.

And for a lot of people this "short period of time" possibly had huge life changing consequences!

"

Not versus! My statement is that, for a short time the vaccination for healthcare staff was mandatory and, like mandatory training, if not fulfilled, meant getting sacked. This first started with care staff.

Why the ? Was I wrong? In my opinion, getting threatened with the sack equates to mandatory. It was a bloody disgrace!

Here and there

Not versus! My statement is that, for a short time the vaccination for healthcare staff was mandatory and, like mandatory training, if not fulfilled, meant getting sacked. This first started with care staff.

Why the ? Was I wrong? In my opinion, getting threatened with the sack equates to mandatory. It was a bloody disgrace!"

My apologies. I misinterpreted your post.

It was a disgrace!

Peterborough

^ it is easy to misinterpret the written word so I thank you for your apology.

What does get on my nerves when people believe their intent is how things should be perceived. I used to be really good at perceiving things from different pov. Alas that has gone, so I do struggle with some posters who get hoity toity and simply have to stop interacting with them cos they won't elaborate.

This online stuff is great ain't it

By *nnie2009Couple 25 weeks ago

Blackpool

Definitely having no more injections

"Erm... reading any info sheet with any tablet's and there is a possibility of being the unlucky one.

I have heard that a tinfoil hat can help...in certain circumstances "

The 'vaccines' i heard people getting didn't come with an info sheet of side effects, or if they did the entire paper was blank, is that right?

Tin town

"Erm... reading any info sheet with any tablet's and there is a possibility of being the unlucky one.

The 'vaccines' i heard people getting didn't come with an info sheet of side effects, or if they did the entire paper was blank, is that right? "

8 thought you said you were out?

By *igboytim21Man 25 weeks ago

Leicester

I'm glad I'm vaccine free not putting that shit inside me

By *cotsman75Man 25 weeks ago

North fife

This is a very interesting court case. One with huge implications.

Pfizer is next as I understand what they had originally trialled was not what they put on the market.

We have all been duped to take a rushed untried medicine with new technologies for political gain and to hell with the consequences.

It is all beginning to come out in the wash.

Ultimately politics and health care should never be mixed together again.

The 'vaccines' i heard people getting didn't come with an info sheet of side effects, or if they did the entire paper was blank, is that right?

8 thought you said you were out? "

Sensible people change their minds.

"This is a very interesting court case. One with huge implications.

Pfizer is next as I understand what they had originally trialled was not what they put on the market.

We have all been duped to take a rushed untried medicine with new technologies for political gain and to hell with the consequences.

Ultimately politics and health care should never be mixed together again. "

'We'?

No... Idiots.

59 people died out of 150 million doses

0.0000004% chance

Odds of dying from covid about 1% on average

Odds of dying once vaccinated - 0.001 on average

Yes we need to compensate deaths and injuries but make no mistake about the rarity of these complications

Tin town

'We'?

No... Idiots. "

Why the aggression?

'We'?

No... Idiots.

Why the aggression? "

I'm not agressive.

An idiot is an idiot... That's why they're called 'idiot'.

I've done idiotic things and i'm very grateful when someone points it out.

In this case though I'm justified.

These idiots only care about themselves even to this day.

"I was injured", "The vax damaged ME". Me me me. They're never sorry for the other people dead or damaged or that they totally fucked the economy or got everyone locked down or have destroyed the NHS due to it being filled full of idiots with damage from them.

Etc...

I really am off this time... Work it out for yourselves. Geniuses.

Tin town

'We'?

No... Idiots.

Why the aggression?

I'm not agressive.

"I was injured", "The vax damaged ME". Me me me. They're never sorry for the other people dead or damaged or that they totally fucked the economy or got everyone locked down or have destroyed the NHS due to it being filled full of idiots with damage from them.

Etc...

"

Thing is. The court cases are not about genius or idiocy, they are facile insults that dont debate anything. The cases are purely about damage caused which was not at the time in the public domain therefore preventing informed decision making.

Pfizer is next as I understand what they had originally trialled was not what they put on the

'We'?

No... Idiots.

Why the aggression?

I'm not agressive.

Etc...

Thing is. The court cases are not about genius or idiocy, they are facile insults that dont debate anything. The cases are purely about damage caused which was not at the time in the public domain therefore preventing informed decision making. "

Of course it was all in the public domain ffs

Peterborough

Pfizer is next as I understand what they had originally trialled was not what they put on the

'We'?

No... Idiots.

Why the aggression?

I'm not agressive.

Etc...

Thing is. The court cases are not about genius or idiocy, they are facile insults that dont debate anything. The cases are purely about damage caused which was not at the time in the public domain therefore preventing informed decision making.

Of course it was NOT all in the public domain ffs"

FTFY

During trials not all side-affects were known.

People were being advised to report these using the yellow card system. Thus NOT ALL was in the public domain. An impossibility.

Tin town

'We'?

No... Idiots.

Why the aggression?

I'm not agressive.

Etc...

Of course it was all in the public domain ffs"

Nope. When they started the program it was not. After 12 months approx it started to appear of you looked really hard and knew where to look. But at no point at the start did any of the briefings do anything other than mandate jabbing for everyone... No mention of serious side effects from any of the talking heads who were doing the daily briefings. But it will be hopefully resolved in the courts and the abrasive nature of those who think they knew may also hopefully become more pleasant. Bizarrely we are all on the same side I'd like to think.

Peterborough

^ in addition to my response, if I had known that there was a tiny chance of encephalitis from the vaccine I would NEVER have had two Pfizer boosters. I would have preferred to lose my job as I nearly died, and have been made neurologically disabled from encephalitis.

Tin town

'We'?

No... Idiots.

Why the aggression?

I'm not agressive.

Etc...

Of course it was NOT all in the public domain ffs

FTFY

During trials not all side-affects were known.

People were being advised to report these using the yellow card system. Thus NOT ALL was in the public domain. An impossibility."

Well indeed. If "they" knew at the start of the rollout, the issues with the az vaccine that led to it's later withdrawal months later... That just makes it look even worse. But still a few swear words and insults will change that history.

Here and there

"^ in addition to my response, if I had known that there was a tiny chance of encephalitis from the vaccine I would NEVER have had two Pfizer boosters. I would have preferred to lose my job as I nearly died, and have been made neurologically disabled from encephalitis."

I am so sorry that your health has been affected like this.

Unfortunately that's the thing about experimental medicine though (- particularly with such a new technology that just happened to be - the only safe and effective - miracle cure for this pandemic). There was always a tiny chance of anything going wrong.

Considering the criminal record that these pharmaceutical companies have, I simply cannot understand the level of trust anyone puts in their products, particularly one that was under emergency authorisation which was wanting to be rushed into the entire world's population by many nasty means possible.

'We'?

No... Idiots.

Why the aggression?

I'm not agressive.

Etc...

Nope. When they started the program it was not. After 12 months approx it started to appear of you looked really hard and knew where to look. But at no point at the start did any of the briefings do anything other than mandate jabbing for everyone... No mention of serious side effects from any of the talking heads who were doing the daily briefings. But it will be hopefully resolved in the courts and the abrasive nature of those who think they knew may also hopefully become more pleasant. Bizarrely we are all on the same side I'd like to think. "

The side effects were known and discussed with literally everyone who had the jab. The risks were absolutely miniscule.

Tin town

'We'?

No... Idiots.

Why the aggression?

I'm not agressive.

Etc...

Nope. When they started the program it was not. After 12 months approx it started to appear of you looked really hard and knew where to look. But at no point at the start did any of the briefings do anything other than mandate jabbing for everyone... No mention of serious side effects from any of the talking heads who were doing the daily briefings. But it will be hopefully resolved in the courts and the abrasive nature of those who think they knew may also hopefully become more pleasant. Bizarrely we are all on the same side I'd like to think.

The side effects were known and discussed with literally everyone who had the jab. The risks were absolutely miniscule. "

OK. So how were they able to know and discuss with literally everyone, the side effect of the az vaccine. Which nobody knew about until it had been used over 1m times? Simply not possible and therefore didn't happen. Now.. Did they know some side effects and publish them but not mention them on any briefings? Yes. Did they know the one that was not even mentioned until over months into roll out? No because you can't know something 6 months before it happened.

By *apnDomMan 25 weeks ago

Belfast

"59 people died out of 150 million doses

0.0000004% chance

Yes we need to compensate deaths and injuries but make no mistake about the rarity of these complications

"

The issue with numbers is, that they don't often correlate with the chosen emotions about it.

I remember when they said covid is nothing like the flu and it's by far more deadlier. I remember how my uncle died, my fathers big brother, in solitarity due to the restrictions and all, and then they marked his death as "covid related" when he was about to die anyway, he had several strokes, was shaking heavily, couldn't speak any more, couldn't even roll cigarettes let alone smoke them.

It was getting worse and worse before covid came, and then it came, 8 months later he was dead.

I don't need an autopsy to know that they tried to jack up the numbers...

Either way. I never was totally against the vaccine (at the time) but ended up never getting them for other reasons. And seems like I am lucky that I didn't.

They may kill only very, very rarely but considering that I didn't need it at all, it's a risk higher than necessary for me.

But then again, I never had covid either. The whole thing only existed in newspapers for me and when I was queueing with the stupid mask on (WHICH I WORE AND TURNS OUT DOES FUCK ALL)

Peterborough

"^ in addition to my response, if I had known that there was a tiny chance of encephalitis from the vaccine I would NEVER have had two Pfizer boosters. I would have preferred to lose my job as I nearly died, and have been made neurologically disabled from encephalitis.

I am so sorry that your health has been affected like this.

Unfortunately that's the thing about experimental medicine though (- particularly with such a new technology that just happened to be - the only safe and effective - miracle cure for this pandemic). There was always a tiny chance of anything going wrong.

Considering the criminal record that these pharmaceutical companies have, I simply cannot understand the level of trust anyone puts in their products, particularly one that was under emergency authorisation which was wanting to be rushed into the entire world's population by many nasty means possible.

"

Oh no the vaccine didn't do it. But because of my experience, anything that is associated with causing encephalitis, I would give a wide berth.

Peterborough

0.0000004% chance

The issue with numbers is, that they don't often correlate with the chosen emotions about it.

I remember when they said covid is nothing like the flu and it's by far more deadlier. I remember how my uncle died, my fathers big brother, in solitarity due to the restrictions and all, and then they marked his death as "covid related" when he was about to die anyway, he had several strokes, was shaking heavily, couldn't speak any more, couldn't even roll cigarettes let alone smoke them.

It was getting worse and worse before covid came, and then it came, 8 months later he was dead.

I don't need an autopsy to know that they tried to jack up the numbers...

Either way. I never was totally against the vaccine (at the time) but ended up never getting them for other reasons. And seems like I am lucky that I didn't.

They may kill only very, very rarely but considering that I didn't need it at all, it's a risk higher than necessary for me.

But then again, I never had covid either. The whole thing only existed in newspapers for me and when I was queueing with the stupid mask on (WHICH I WORE AND TURNS OUT DOES FUCK ALL) "

The mask works.

Newport

It’s good to see people’s attitudes slowly coming around to the potential risks, albeit a bit late now but those who were made to feel cast out of society for their medical choices, hopefully they can find a little comfort in knowing they weren’t mad conspiracy theorists after all.

If these families can be compensated for their losses, then even better.

A few familiar faces from this forum board haven’t contributed to this thread I notice.

For those now who have altered their stance based on new developments coming to light, hats off to you.

Those who are still holding grudges towards those who made the choice to refrain from accepting their vaccinations, there’s still time to be human.

By *ayarMan 25 weeks ago

Wirral

"Everyone is looking for someone to blame barr themselves.

'Doctors' and 'health experts' recommended it, and if people were daft enough to smoke because of that - then that's on them.

Same in this situation.

People think this generation is wiser than the last... But no... It's even more stupid than the last."

Who’s this guy?

The small print in the terms and conditions ?

(Lol)

By *moothCriminal_xMan 25 weeks ago

Redditch

"It’s good to see people’s attitudes slowly coming around to the potential risks, albeit a bit late now but those who were made to feel cast out of society for their medical choices, hopefully they can find a little comfort in knowing they weren’t mad conspiracy theorists after all.

If these families can be compensated for their losses, then even better.

A few familiar faces from this forum board haven’t contributed to this thread I notice.

For those now who have altered their stance based on new developments coming to light, hats off to you.

Those who are still holding grudges towards those who made the choice to refrain from accepting their vaccinations, there’s still time to be human. "

The risks are mind bogglingly small. Now that covid is endemic and the strain is less of an issue and because so many were jabbed there is not much need to get boosted. People were free to choose but choosing not to was statistically speaking an idiotic decision in late 2020 / early 2021

Newport

"People were free to choose but choosing not to was statistically speaking an idiotic decision in late 2020 / early 2021"

What makes you say that?

I’d be surprised if you could back that up with statistics.

Peterborough

"People were free to choose but choosing not to was statistically speaking an idiotic decision in late 2020 / early 2021

What makes you say that?

I’d be surprised if you could back that up with statistics. "

The poster means demographically speaking (and then doesn't need to provide stats )

The data is published. And i posted some of it above. The risks purely based on injuries or deaths per capits in the UK were still vastly below deaths caused bu covid per capita. Accounting for age it was still the sensible thing to do for anyone over 30.

The problem with providing peer reviewed research or official data is the tin hat brigade yell about how it is all data.

Newport

0.0000004% chance

"

Are you referring to this here?

By *moothCriminal_xMan 25 weeks ago

Redditch

[Removed by poster at 14/11/23 22:35:02]

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 25 weeks ago

Durham

"People were free to choose but choosing not to was statistically speaking an idiotic decision in late 2020 / early 2021

What makes you say that?

I’d be surprised if you could back that up with statistics. "

Back then yes the numbers were one sided as posters have posted since. If you looked at stats back then anyone over 30 a vaccine very definitely should have a vaccine. Stats now nowhere near that. We have a vaccinated and naturally infected population and loads better treatments now. The numbers have changed.

"Everyone is looking for someone to blame barr themselves.

Same in this situation.

People think this generation is wiser than the last... But no... It's even more stupid than the last.

Who’s this guy?

The small print in the terms and conditions ?

(Lol)

"

See.

Newport

What makes you say that?

Back then yes the numbers were one sided as posters have posted since. If you looked at stats back then anyone over 30 a vaccine very definitely should have a vaccine. Stats now nowhere near that. We have a vaccinated and naturally infected population and loads better treatments now. The numbers have changed."

I looked at all the stats back then.

Didn’t see anything compelling to justify vaccinating young healthy adults (let alone children).

By *igboytim21Man 18 weeks ago

Leicester

The vaccine is 100% safe and effective... I always known it was a lie and told I was selfish.

Who wants some unvaccinated cock?

By *allGentMidlandsMan 18 weeks ago

Dudley

"The vaccine is 100% safe and effective... I always known it was a lie and told I was selfish.

Who wants some unvaccinated cock? "

No one it seems

By *allGentMidlandsMan 18 weeks ago

Dudley

What makes you say that?

Back then yes the numbers were one sided as posters have posted since. If you looked at stats back then anyone over 30 a vaccine very definitely should have a vaccine. Stats now nowhere near that. We have a vaccinated and naturally infected population and loads better treatments now. The numbers have changed.

Didn’t see anything compelling to justify vaccinating young healthy adults (let alone children). "

What stats?

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 18 weeks ago

Cumbria

"The vaccine is 100% safe and effective... I always known it was a lie and told I was selfish.

Who wants some unvaccinated cock? "

No one, by the look of it.

By *BWmetalcouple666Couple 18 weeks ago

houghton

Az nearly killed me thanks to a pulmonary embolism.

By *I TwoCouple 18 weeks ago

all around

"Az nearly killed me thanks to a pulmonary embolism."

My friend sadly died of a PE 15 years before COVID or the vaccine, still it could have been a premonition

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 18 weeks ago

wonderland.

"Az nearly killed me thanks to a pulmonary embolism."
covid nearly killed my daughter and her unborn baby. She had refused the vaccine due to blood clot fears

By *moothCriminal_xMan 18 weeks ago

Redditch

What makes you say that?

Didn’t see anything compelling to justify vaccinating young healthy adults (let alone children). "

The justification was to protect the rest of society - over 50s, elderly, and medically vulnerable people of all ages. Risks of the vaccines was so tiny it was deemed acceptable to ask for mass adoption of the measure. Yes that meant some of us took a risk somewhat akin to a lottery win over dying or being severely injured but the odds of covid doing that to us was actually fsr higher even though we were young and healthy.

By *hoco DMan 18 weeks ago

Clapham

And no one was forced to have it either..."

why so negative about the injured looking for compo, lots of things carry a risk such as crossing the road which we all do, if you where hit by a car, would you not seek compo from the 3rd party? would you not seek compo for a work place injury?

what everyone that waffles on about all medications have risk, is at the time of the roll out is that we where told that it was safe theres no risk, as new technology and this is how they were able to get it to market so fast, any mention of the vaccine not being safe

, would bring out the Village People with the pitchforks screaming tin foil wearers are spreading dangerous information.

Now that now that the safety has been proven slightly wrong and people have come to harm the Village People have changed their tone to, they knew the risk when they took it , and all medication have a risks, I remember at the time when everyone was banging on about I took the vaccine to help the venerable while stock pilling bog roll, yet when they see others injured now its I'm on 15th jab and Im ok, selfish attitude.

By *he Man Who Loves CurvesMan 18 weeks ago

LONDON

"If these families are successful it looks as though it could open the door to many other families getting adequate compensation for vaccine injuries, in all honesty the £120k on offer from U.K. government is nowhere near enough to support 30 odd year olds with life changing conditions.

From the Daily Mail:

The reason I didn’t get Jabbed-FUCK THAT.

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple 18 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

[Removed by poster at 03/01/24 19:56:03]

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple 18 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Neither of us had the jab and neither of us caught Covid. It was crystal clear that it was experimental to many regardless of what the press and government were saying.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 18 weeks ago

Central

"Neither of us had the jab and neither of us caught Covid. It was crystal clear that it was experimental to many regardless of what the press and government were saying."

The better information was gleaned from scientific evidence

By *ackformore100Man 18 weeks ago

Tin town

"Neither of us had the jab and neither of us caught Covid. It was crystal clear that it was experimental to many regardless of what the press and government were saying.

The better information was gleaned from scientific evidence "

Better in what way? Or just different? Given what we now know of the reliability of much of that evidence and the way it was interpreted and packaged up to ram down our throats and adjust our behaviours and freedoms. It's quite hard to paint a broad brush over the "scientific evidence" and suggest all of it was better when it categorically was not in some cases. If some people haven't caught it, they haven't caught it and don't need any other evidence.

By *agic johnsonMan 18 weeks ago

morden

I took the astra zeneca and after the third one my health kept getting worse and I ended up in hospital with heart problems etc , I feel it's connected . Now the meds for my heart are made by ?????? Any guesses ? Astra zeneca . Anybody else find that suspicious at all . I ask my cardiologist and nurses etc and they just poo poo it . I'm going to look into this

Tin town

"I took the astra zeneca and after the third one my health kept getting worse and I ended up in hospital with heart problems etc , I feel it's connected . Now the meds for my heart are made by ?????? Any guesses ? Astra zeneca . Anybody else find that suspicious at all . I ask my cardiologist and nurses etc and they just poo poo it . I'm going to look into this "

Whaaaat... Az making money out of selling more drugs... Who'd of thunk that

By *melie LALWoman 18 weeks ago

Peterborough

"I took the astra zeneca and after the third one my health kept getting worse and I ended up in hospital with heart problems etc , I feel it's connected . Now the meds for my heart are made by ?????? Any guesses ? Astra zeneca . Anybody else find that suspicious at all . I ask my cardiologist and nurses etc and they just poo poo it . I'm going to look into this "

By *entlemanrogueMan 18 weeks ago

Motherwell

the owner or my company is super fit.

he took the az, soon after started getting issues with his heart. he still has issues now, lucky he is wealthy and can afford the best of health care.

By *oistvonlipwigMan 18 weeks ago

Lancaster

"I took the astra zeneca and after the third one my health kept getting worse and I ended up in hospital with heart problems etc , I feel it's connected . Now the meds for my heart are made by ?????? Any guesses ? Astra zeneca . Anybody else find that suspicious at all . I ask my cardiologist and nurses etc and they just poo poo it . I'm going to look into this

"

How come that's so funny?

Peterborough

"I took the astra zeneca and after the third one my health kept getting worse and I ended up in hospital with heart problems etc , I feel it's connected . Now the meds for my heart are made by ?????? Any guesses ? Astra zeneca . Anybody else find that suspicious at all . I ask my cardiologist and nurses etc and they just poo poo it . I'm going to look into this

How come that's so funny?"

It's funny that someone finds it suspicious that a pharmaceutical company manufactures more than one type of medication.

It's like expecting Proctor and Gamble only produce fairy liquid.

Lancaster

It's funny that someone finds it suspicious that a pharmaceutical company manufactures more than one type of medication.

It's like expecting Proctor and Gamble only produce fairy liquid. "

This guy, along with hundreds of thousands of others have concerns about their health linked with the jab and have real questions and you laugh then give an Apples to oranges comparison? That's low.

By *hoco DMan 18 weeks ago

Clapham

This guy, along with hundreds of thousands of others have concerns about their health linked with the jab and have real questions and you laugh then give an Apples to oranges comparison? That's low. "

its the "I've had my 15th jab and I'm ok" stinking attitude, no empathy for those that are suffering that have an alternative option.

By *dam and slutCouple 18 weeks ago

Manchester

So glad I didn't follow the experiment, maybe I have a defective immune system, but I've not had covid or flu symptom.

What doesn't surprise me is the downward trend the amount of people not washing their hands any more..

Peterborough

This guy, along with hundreds of thousands of others have concerns about their health linked with the jab and have real questions and you laugh then give an Apples to oranges comparison? That's low. "

Oh dear. Did you not read what I actually stated? The suspicions are funny not the health concerns.

Peterborough

This guy, along with hundreds of thousands of others have concerns about their health linked with the jab and have real questions and you laugh then give an Apples to oranges comparison? That's low.

its the "I've had my 15th jab and I'm ok" stinking attitude, no empathy for those that are suffering that have an alternative option.

"

Do you mean alternative opinion?

By *andemanMan 18 weeks ago

bedforshire

I feel desporatly sorry for these individuals and thier families, as well as those of you who also suffered. £120k is not enough.

BUT this Vaccine saved over 6 Million lives folks. There is no comparison. Covid killed far more people than the vaccine. Its a case of the illness was and is far more deadly than the cure.

Compansate those who suffered punish a Goverment that failed to protect the public, but praise scentists that saved 6 million lives!

By *alleyDaveMan 18 weeks ago

Sheffield

The alarm bells were ringing when a vaccine was developed from nothing in the space of a few months .That alone should have made people wary of having it.

By *alleyDaveMan 18 weeks ago

Sheffield

"I feel desporatly sorry for these individuals and thier families, as well as those of you who also suffered. £120k is not enough.

BUT this Vaccine saved over 6 Million lives folks. There is no comparison. Covid killed far more people than the vaccine. Its a case of the illness was and is far more deadly than the cure.

Compansate those who suffered punish a Goverment that failed to protect the public, but praise scentists that saved 6 million lives!"

The Government caused more harm than covid through their draconian lockdowns they tried to force people to follow .

Children denied an education .

Hundreds if thousands denied vital cancer screenings .

Hundreds of thousands denied operations .

People denied a doctors appointment.

People denied dental appointments.

People being forced to pull their own teeth out because dentists would see them .

I personally know someone who went to see their GP just before the pandemic with a lump in their neck ,and their GP sent them for a scan and to see a specialist .Their appointment was cancelled due to covid ,and they died last year from throat cancer . If they had got their scan ,they would have had the operation and still be alive today .

But because it went untreated for two years it became terminal. THAT was purely because of the lockdowns. .

Peterborough

"The alarm bells were ringing when a vaccine was developed from nothing in the space of a few months .That alone should have made people wary of having it."

This is totally incorrect, the correct information is out there.

By *eandmrsjones69Couple 18 weeks ago

Middle England

"I feel desporatly sorry for these individuals and thier families, as well as those of you who also suffered. £120k is not enough.

Compansate those who suffered punish a Goverment that failed to protect the public, but praise scentists that saved 6 million lives!

The Government caused more harm than covid through their draconian lockdowns they tried to force people to follow .

People being forced to pull their own teeth out because dentists would see them .

I personally know someone who went to see their GP just before the pandemic with a lump in their neck ,and their GP sent them for a scan and to see a specialist .Their appointment was cancelled due to covid ,and they died last year from throat cancer . If they had got their scan ,they would have had the operation and still be alive today .

But because it went untreated for two years it became terminal. THAT was purely because of the lockdowns. .

"

On the flip side what might have been the outcome if we had just carried on regardless. You're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

It's a judgement call. One side says we didn't go jnto lockdown soon enough one side says why did we go into lockdown at all.

One side says no to having a vaccine and the other side says the vaccine saves lives.

By (user no longer on site) 18 weeks ago

"Stopped reading when the Daily Fail was mentioned. "

This

bedforshire

"Stopped reading when the Daily Fail was mentioned.

This "

Dito, never trust the paper that supported Hitler in the 30s!

Tin town

"Stopped reading when the Daily Fail was mentioned.

This

Dito, never trust the paper that supported Hitler in the 30s!"

You think the same people are writing the output as in the 1930s?

Tin town

"

That's a very sad, real and sadly not unique story. You're pushing water uphill though. Some people are incapable of understanding anything other than the "official" story. Can't change history but surely we are wise enough to learn from it.

Peterborough

That's a very sad, real and sadly not unique story. You're pushing water uphill though. Some people are incapable of understanding anything other than the "official" story. Can't change history but surely we are wise enough to learn from it. "

What's the "official" story?

The inquiry is being conducted so we can learn from both the successes and failings.

By *p4itfilthMan 18 weeks ago

Leeds

I was born with a heart condition, never really affected me. Post vaccine... im fucked.

bedforshire

Post Civid you might be dead. People like yourself were put on Shilding an extream form of lockdown. Without the Vax you might still be there.

Lancaster

Oh dear. Did you not read what I actually stated? The suspicions are funny not the health concerns. "

How does a rolling on the floor laughing emoji convey that? That was your entire answer to his post.

Lancaster

"I was born with a heart condition, never really affected me. Post vaccine... im fucked."

sorry to hear that, it seems to have Done quite a number on a huge amount of people

By *moothCriminal_xMan 18 weeks ago

Redditch

"

The survivors fallacy at play here - without lockdown, what would have happened? The damage caused by lockdowns is real but not locking down would have meant even more pain due to hospitals being overwhelmed.