FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > New Chinese pnuemonia

New Chinese pnuemonia

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emma Holden OP   TV/TS 25 weeks ago

Ramsey

C'mon people, you're slipping here. Can't believe nobody has seen this yet & started a thread until now.

To quote a famous forumite, it's all over the news, except the BBC who as usual are ignoring it.

WHO questioning China for more info.

Off you go, thats your starter for 10.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

Oh cmon, you can't tell me after all the bullcrap about variants that anyone of you lot are gonna fall for this again.

By *emma Holden OP   TV/TS 25 weeks ago

Ramsey

Oh they will, I'm just the giving them the shove they need.

By *melie LALWoman 25 weeks ago

Peterborough

How tiresome .

Let's wait and see. No-one is purporting a new pandemic.

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 25 weeks ago

Southampton

"C'mon people, you're slipping here. Can't believe nobody has seen this yet & started a thread until now.

To quote a famous forumite, it's all over the news, except the BBC who as usual are ignoring it.

Off you go, thats your starter for 10. "

Just because a forumite said it,and I could probably guess who, doesn't make it true. That said if there is a new strain of pneumonia doing the rounds it's no laughing matter...

By *winga2Man 25 weeks ago

Stranraer

We both had it in 2016

By *itygamesMan 25 weeks ago

UK

ive got it as we speak , had to put a mask on to go to pub

By *ittleMissCaliWoman 25 weeks ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

It says its expected as they have only recently lifted their covid restrictions and caused by known germs

By *ophieslutTV/TS 25 weeks ago

Central

Nothing to see here, as most people are not troubled by regular issues, such as seasonal cases of infections rising in winter. Not new infectious agents, just the regular types. And, as people there were living more restricted lives, circulation and immunity levels were low.

Be concerned more for the zoonotic infections that humans could displace from the wild, that could jump species, whilst we don't care about how we impact the natural world.

By *ostindreamsMan 25 weeks ago

London

China says there are no new pathogens

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-67505218

By *hrimper36Couple 24 weeks ago

Central France dept 36

One of my students in Bejing has it and just now he was happy because he’s not coughing blood today bless him.

He’s at police university and I asked him if he will wear masks and he replied why when nearly everyone has it.

Happy days.

Stay frosty everyone.

T

By *ackformore100Man 24 weeks ago

Tin town

No it's not

Yes it is

Sheep

Right wing womble

It's the tories

It's the media

Follow the money

Boris is to blame

Big pharma

House.

By *en_Dover79Man 24 weeks ago

Oswaldtwistle

what about Green Parrot Disease?

By (user no longer on site) 24 weeks ago

"Nothing to see here, as most people are not troubled by regular issues, such as seasonal cases of infections rising in winter. Not new infectious agents, just the regular types. And, as people there were living more restricted lives, circulation and immunity levels were low.

Be concerned more for the zoonotic infections that humans could displace from the wild, that could jump species, whilst we don't care about how we impact the natural world."

Glad to see we have a forum member who knows more than the World Health Organisation and the UN

By *melie LALWoman 24 weeks ago

Peterborough

"Nothing to see here, as most people are not troubled by regular issues, such as seasonal cases of infections rising in winter. Not new infectious agents, just the regular types. And, as people there were living more restricted lives, circulation and immunity levels were low.

Be concerned more for the zoonotic infections that humans could displace from the wild, that could jump species, whilst we don't care about how we impact the natural world.

Glad to see we have a forum member who knows more than the World Health Organisation and the UN"

Who are you to say those institutions are not fully aware of the threat of further zoonotic viruses jumping species because we're trespassing/destroying natural habitat?

It's being researched and mapped out.

By *ldgeezermeMan 24 weeks ago

Newcastle, Throckley

"No it's not

Yes it is

Sheep

Right wing womble

It's the tories

It's the media

Follow the money

Boris is to blame

Big pharma

House. "

Sorry, checked your card and it's a false call

You missed:

Microsoft

5G

Chemtrails

By *ornucopiaMan 24 weeks ago

Bexley

Is this the TikTok strain?

Glad to see we have a forum member who knows more than the World Health Organisation and the UN

Who are you to say those institutions are not fully aware of the threat of further zoonotic viruses jumping species because we're trespassing/destroying natural habitat?

It's being researched and mapped out. "

It’s sarcasm. This forum member stating with absolute confidence as if they’re on the ground running tests.

In Tianjin they have had 13000 children admitted to emergency departments with pneumonia. I wouldn’t say that’s “nothing to worry about”.

And neither would the WHO or UN, who have both publicly stated that China need to provide them with data and conduct more research into why this is happening.

By *arry and MegsCouple 24 weeks ago

Ipswich

It seems swine flu is back too.

Can they fly ?

"China says there are no new pathogens

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-67505218"

Aaaaw, poor ole tedros will be gutted. He's probably crying on the shoulder of gates and the WEF right now.

Lots about in Sheffield...in masks fresh from Hong Kong.

By *esmond and Molly JonesCouple 24 weeks ago

Watford

Just another engineered scare story. Really people, why do you not realise that you are being played?

By *amish SMan 24 weeks ago

Eastleigh

13000 children according to China, quadruple that figure and I suspect the figure is well short.

WHO questions China, surely they should know better. As if they'll get any answers or even answers of any value.

China will protect its economy first, health of its citizens and others globally is well down the list of priorities.

Remember, this is China the WHO is dealing with - expect the worse, hope gor the best.

By *I TwoCouple 24 weeks ago

all around

"13000 children according to China, quadruple that figure and I suspect the figure is well short.

WHO questions China, surely they should know better. As if they'll get any answers or even answers of any value.

China will protect its economy first, health of its citizens and others globally is well down the list of priorities.

Remember, this is China the WHO is dealing with - expect the worse, hope gor the best.

"

So China didn't have the most stringent lockdown policies over COVID ?

I guess I misread it ?

Tin town

"13000 children according to China, quadruple that figure and I suspect the figure is well short.

I guess I misread it ?"

More significantly. You believed what you read? I mean if covid taught us one thing it was don't believe the media surely

By *ophieslutTV/TS 24 weeks ago

Central

"Just another engineered scare story. Really people, why do you not realise that you are being played?"

Who engineered it? Why?

all around

I guess I misread it ?

More significantly. You believed what you read? I mean if covid taught us one thing it was don't believe the media surely "

Oops my mistake, the guy on YouTube in his front room knows best

I was on public transport this evening....A woman was coughing up her guts for at least 5 minutes Why was she even out....Not to mind being on public transport spreading her infection every where & she hadn't even the self awareness, manners or courtesy to protect her fellow passengers by wearing a mask.... This Woman Did Not Even Cover Her Mouth OMG Worst cough I have ever heard....

Peterborough

"I was on public transport this evening....A woman was coughing up her guts for at least 5 minutes Why was she even out....Not to mind being on public transport spreading her infection every where & she hadn't even the self awareness, manners or courtesy to protect her fellow passengers by wearing a mask.... This Woman Did Not Even Cover Her Mouth OMG Worst cough I have ever heard...."

I can sense the sarcasm but who's it aimed at?

"I was on public transport this evening....A woman was coughing up her guts for at least 5 minutes Why was she even out....Not to mind being on public transport spreading her infection every where & she hadn't even the self awareness, manners or courtesy to protect her fellow passengers by wearing a mask.... This Woman Did Not Even Cover Her Mouth OMG Worst cough I have ever heard....

I can sense the sarcasm but who's it aimed at?"

No sarcasm & it's not aimed at anyone....just sharing my very unpleasant experience today on public transport, she clearly had a virus of some sort & did absolutely nothing to protect others.

By *rotic desiresWoman 24 weeks ago

Here and there

"I was on public transport this evening....A woman was coughing up her guts for at least 5 minutes Why was she even out....Not to mind being on public transport spreading her infection every where & she hadn't even the self awareness, manners or courtesy to protect her fellow passengers by wearing a mask.... This Woman Did Not Even Cover Her Mouth OMG Worst cough I have ever heard....

No sarcasm & it's not aimed at anyone....just sharing my very unpleasant experience today on public transport, she clearly had a virus of some sort & did absolutely nothing to protect others."

You're a doctor? You diagnosed this woman from afar? How do you know she's not suffering with COPD which is not contagious?

Tin town

I guess I misread it ?

More significantly. You believed what you read? I mean if covid taught us one thing it was don't believe the media surely

Oops my mistake, the guy on YouTube in his front room knows best "

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king

all around

[Removed by poster at 27/11/23 21:32:35]

all around

I guess I misread it ?

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king"

The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true.

Anyway, there's much more fun to be had on a swingers site .

Byeeee

Tin town

I guess I misread it ?

The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true.

Byeeee"

All Very true.

No sarcasm & it's not aimed at anyone....just sharing my very unpleasant experience today on public transport, she clearly had a virus of some sort & did absolutely nothing to protect others.

You're a doctor? You diagnosed this woman from afar? How do you know she's not suffering with COPD which is not contagious? "

This was not COPD....This was a dirty wet mucous cough.... I could tell by the sound of it....The woman had zero respect for any body when she didn't have a mask or covered her mouth while coughing openly. She was sitting quite near to me too. So no mistaking in the kind of cough it was.

Peterborough

You're a doctor? You diagnosed this woman from afar? How do you know she's not suffering with COPD which is not contagious?

This was not COPD....This was a dirty wet mucous cough.... I could tell by the sound of it....The woman had zero respect for any body when she didn't have a mask or covered her mouth while coughing openly. She was sitting quite near to me too. So no mistaking in the kind of cough it was."

Not necessarily a pathogen. But yes very rude not covering her mouth. Wearing a mask is not mandatory.

By *anky_PankyWoman 24 weeks ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

This was not COPD....This was a dirty wet mucous cough.... I could tell by the sound of it....The woman had zero respect for any body when she didn't have a mask or covered her mouth while coughing openly. She was sitting quite near to me too. So no mistaking in the kind of cough it was."

Public transport may have been her only way of getting to a doctor/hospital. She may have prioritised that over going to purchase masks as not everyone has them lay around still.

Let's hope she is ok and that you don't catch it too

This was not COPD....This was a dirty wet mucous cough.... I could tell by the sound of it....The woman had zero respect for any body when she didn't have a mask or covered her mouth while coughing openly. She was sitting quite near to me too. So no mistaking in the kind of cough it was.

Public transport may have been her only way of getting to a doctor/hospital. She may have prioritised that over going to purchase masks as not everyone has them lay around still.

Let's hope she is ok and that you don't catch it too "

Yes I hope she is ok too & I hope she has a speedy recovery. I too didn't have a mask in my hand bag like I normally do & I wasn't wearing a scarf or a polo neck to be able to pull up over my face to give me protection.

What I found unbelievably shocking was the fact she didn't cover her mouth while openingly coughing & she had a scarf also that she could have easily held up.

Anyway....I could not wait to vacate the packed bus yesterday evening. I so hope I don't contract her nasty cough.

("Let's hope she is ok and that you don't catch it too ")

Thank You,

Tin town

Wonder how these diseases spread so quickly?

By *amish SMan 24 weeks ago

Eastleigh

"Just another engineered scare story. Really people, why do you not realise that you are being played?

Who engineered it? Why?"

I suspect no one, just like the news feeds about overrun hospitals in Beijing today. A mystery illness it seems, soon to be at a hospital near you.

Bexley

"

Wonder how these diseases spread so quickly? "

The internet and 5G masts (particularly ones near schools).

Emfs radiation IS sarscov.

Peterborough

"Emfs radiation IS sarscov."

Bless you. Scan read a paper purporting a correlation between the two (high incidence/severity in areas of 5G). But everyone knows correlation is not causation. AND, lots of rebuttals following the paper, questioning validity.

I did, however find this interesting paper:

Effects of electromagnetic waves on pathogenic viruses and relevant mechanisms: a review. IE destruction of viral properties. Just scan read, so I'm not commenting on its validity.

Moving emf to ghz and ultimately terrahertz will have a profound effect on biological creatures. Emf radiation poisons cells. The excreted toxins from poisoned cells is what people mistake for a virus.

The Russians knew it in the 60s, the US navy knew it the 70s, the Chinese knew it in the 80s. Upgrades in electrification poisons biological cells.

all around

"Moving emf to ghz and ultimately terrahertz will have a profound effect on biological creatures. Emf radiation poisons cells. The excreted toxins from poisoned cells is what people mistake for a virus.

The Russians knew it in the 60s, the US navy knew it the 70s, the Chinese knew it in the 80s. Upgrades in electrification poisons biological cells."

And yet there you are, typing on a device that's poisoning your brain..

Fair play

By *ittyAndDefilerCouple 24 weeks ago

doncaster

"Moving emf to ghz and ultimately terrahertz will have a profound effect on biological creatures. Emf radiation poisons cells. The excreted toxins from poisoned cells is what people mistake for a virus.

The Russians knew it in the 60s, the US navy knew it the 70s, the Chinese knew it in the 80s. Upgrades in electrification poisons biological cells."

Wait till you learn that government has got us all to put higher than THz radiating devices into our homes already ... Go unscrew all your lightbulbs and remember.. tinfoil hats actually amplify signals

Newcastle, Throckley

Is there any conspiracy theory you don't subscribe to?

By *hamrocker23Man 24 weeks ago

Sligo

[Removed by poster at 28/11/23 22:25:19]

By *hechapMan 24 weeks ago

Derry

"C'mon people, you're slipping here. Can't believe nobody has seen this yet & started a thread until now.

Off you go, thats your starter for 10. "

The bbc should be reporting on all the excess sudden deaths.

You know the ones that never gets a mention.

Fit healthy folk of all ages dropping like flies.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 24 weeks ago

Durham

"

Death stats are here.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1115077/monthly-deaths-in-england-and-wales/

Deaths in total are higher than before the pandemic but lower than during the pandemic. Not sure where the stats for all these deaths that the bbc and other news organizations should be reporting on, i can't find them.

Newcastle, Throckley

"

As the BBC are hiding all all the fly-drop figures it would be nice if you revealed them and their sources

By *inkyguyUKMan 24 weeks ago

worcester

Is that the number 8 on the menu. Never tried it

By *orny-DJMan 24 weeks ago

Leigh-on-Sea

Isn't it strange how a lot of these new viruses all seem to be coming out of China

Bexley

"

"

Lets's hope nobody starts taking the phrase 'Drop dead gorgeous' too literally.

"

"

As soon as I get out of the door I'm kicking dead bodies out of the way... it's a nightmare, they're everywhere just like flies would be! I had three on the car yesterday, plus all the ones clogging up the aisles in supermarkets and shopping malls.

Bodies! Everywhere!

And then there's the inconsiderate lot who just drop like flies right in front of you. Must have happened at least a dozen times on my walk through town yesterday...and I almost tripped over them on more than one occasion!

Although....now I come to think about it....it hasn't happened to me or anyone I know ??

Central

[Removed by poster at 02/12/23 12:02:18]

Central

"Emfs radiation IS sarscov."

Thank goodness it was so simple . All that effort by the Chinese to sequence the genome was wasted . They should have popped onto Fab

By *izandpaulCouple 24 weeks ago

merseyside

I guess I misread it ?

Byeeee"

For some, the virus forum is their fun.

Sad really.

Anyway must go.

Christmas shopping and a couple of drinks in the pub.

Bye. xx

By *arl17Man 24 weeks ago

Central Portugal

"

As soon as I get out of the door I'm kicking dead bodies out of the way... it's a nightmare, they're everywhere just like flies would be! I had three on the car yesterday, plus all the ones clogging up the aisles in supermarkets and shopping malls.

Bodies! Everywhere!

And then there's the inconsiderate lot who just drop like flies right in front of you. Must have happened at least a dozen times on my walk through town yesterday...and I almost tripped over them on more than one occasion!

Although....now I come to think about it....it hasn't happened to me or anyone I know ??"

Brilliant

By *avid1960Man 24 weeks ago

Glasgow

because China closed down for so long the viruses that normally go around are appearing again and infecting everyone ,especially children. this is what happened here last winter so nothing to worry about

"Who even cares? Seriously."

Exactly.

We're at least a housing crisis, energy crisis, cost of living crisis, immigrant crisis and two wars past Covid now.

By *entleman of FortuneMan 24 weeks ago

Hull

It's being researched and mapped out. "

Exactly, everyone involved in either virology or natural sciences knows that this is inevitable.

Tin town

"Who even cares? Seriously.

Exactly.

We're at least a housing crisis, energy crisis, cost of living crisis, immigrant crisis and two wars past Covid now."

Don't forget the, what colour will the baby's skin be crisis.

By *otoBlue69Man 24 weeks ago

Stockport

"Just another engineered scare story. Really people, why do you not realise that you are being played?

Who engineered it? Why?

I suspect no one, just like the news feeds about overrun hospitals in Beijing today. A mystery illness it seems, soon to be at a hospital near you."

This mycoplasma pneumonia affecting tens of thousands of children in China is concerning for 2 reasons.

Whilst mycoplasma pneumonia is common in asia because of widespread vitamin A deficiency, this outbreak is antibiotic resistant and it appears to be seasonal. Normally this infection is not seasonal. A preceeding viral infection makes one prone to a bacterial infection so there is a possibility that the great numbers of mycoplasma pneumonia infections could be due to an undiagnosed seasonal virus. Cases have been found in the Netherlands, Scandinavia & the U.S.

By *melie LALWoman 23 weeks ago

Peterborough

Who engineered it? Why?

I suspect no one, just like the news feeds about overrun hospitals in Beijing today. A mystery illness it seems, soon to be at a hospital near you.

This mycoplasma pneumonia affecting tens of thousands of children in China is concerning for 2 reasons.

Whilst mycoplasma pneumonia is common in asia because of widespread vitamin A deficiency, this outbreak is antibiotic resistant and it appears to be seasonal. Normally this infection is not seasonal. A preceeding viral infection makes one prone to a bacterial infection so there is a possibility that the great numbers of mycoplasma pneumonia infections could be due to an undiagnosed seasonal virus. Cases have been found in the Netherlands, Scandinavia & the U.S."

Source please.

By *amish SMan 23 weeks ago

Eastleigh

As I said above, sit back and hope for the best. The weak WHO and western goverments who have achieved nothing so far regarding this apart from stare it in the eye. However, the WHO have said this week this illness will be widespread in Europe during the Christmas period.

Thank you China for not one of the most welcome exports this Christmas.

By *reciousThingsCouple 23 weeks ago

Birmingham

"Oh cmon, you can't tell me after all the bullcrap about variants that anyone of you lot are gonna fall for this again.

"

sadly thy still do even with the scamdemic enquiry still going on & patronising arrogance

By *melie LALWoman 23 weeks ago

Peterborough

"As I said above, sit back and hope for the best. The weak WHO and western goverments who have achieved nothing so far regarding this apart from stare it in the eye. However, the WHO have said this week this illness will be widespread in Europe during the Christmas period.

Thank you China for not one of the most welcome exports this Christmas."

Oh behave. China has an epidemic. We may have an epidemic. The two things can actually be unrelated!

Eastleigh

Correct, best we give it some time and find out then, or is that maybe not the best idea.

Red traffic light mentality is truly alive it seems, you can drive through the red light, you might get away with but if you don't the resulting smash is a mess of a situation.

I'd rather take action and prepare and walk back if it comes to nothing.

Eastleigh

Also used as modern crowd control, though I think it is now classed as assualt if used.

» Add a new message to this topic