FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > The new covid variant is called JN. 1.

The new covid variant is called JN. 1.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hagTonight OP   Man 20 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

There is a new variant called JN. 1 and apparently it gains ground in us ahead of the holiday season, what more do we know about it and does anyone know what the jn 1 stands for?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 20 weeks ago

Reading

Just enjoy Christmas

By *allySlinkyWoman 20 weeks ago

Leeds

" does anyone know what the jn 1 stands for?"

January new one

"Just enjoy Christmas "
I am enjoy christmas too, merry christmas

By *icyou.Man 20 weeks ago

bolton

Yeah it’s called flu,been around for years.

" does anyone know what the jn 1 stands for?

January new one"

Yes, january new one might sound about right too.

By *exbecs12Woman 20 weeks ago

Land of roman gods

January new oneYes, january new one might sound about right too."

Hope none of us get it op.

Land of roman gods

"There is a new variant called JN. 1 and apparently it gains ground in us ahead of the holiday season, what more do we know about it and does anyone know what the jn 1 stands for?"

It is a Pirola variant of Omnicron

Land of roman gods

"There is a new variant called JN. 1 and apparently it gains ground in us ahead of the holiday season, what more do we know about it and does anyone know what the jn 1 stands for?"

The CDC report that it is a fatigue variant op. Many of us feel this at this time of year.

Land of roman gods

"There is a new variant called JN. 1 and apparently it gains ground in us ahead of the holiday season, what more do we know about it and does anyone know what the jn 1 stands for?

It is a Pirola variant of Omnicron"

Omicron.. My bad

By *ittleMissCaliWoman 20 weeks ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Yeah it’s called flu,been around for years. "
covid and the flu are totally different things... and both are not good for those with existing condition. Thankfully most of those people will have been vacinated against both flu and covid.

Enjoy Christmas and just try not to pass on more than seasons greetings xx

By *lovemilfs69Man 20 weeks ago

Liverpool

"Yeah it’s called flu,been around for years. covid and the flu are totally different things... and both are not good for those with existing condition. Thankfully most of those people will have been vacinated against both flu and covid.

Enjoy Christmas and just try not to pass on more than seasons greetings xx"

never had a flu or covid jab. And I’ve been perfectly fine. didn’t fall for all that bull shit unlike many others

By *ools and the brainCouple 20 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

"Yeah it’s called flu,been around for years. covid and the flu are totally different things... and both are not good for those with existing condition. Thankfully most of those people will have been vacinated against both flu and covid.

Enjoy Christmas and just try not to pass on more than seasons greetings xx never had a flu or covid jab. And I’ve been perfectly fine. didn’t fall for all that bull shit unlike many others "

Yawwwnn

By *ittleMissCaliWoman 20 weeks ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Enjoy Christmas and just try not to pass on more than seasons greetings xx never had a flu or covid jab. And I’ve been perfectly fine. didn’t fall for all that bull shit unlike many others "

Glad your not in the group that require them ... be thankful for that.

And I've been helping with the vaccine roll out and very glad it was available

By (user no longer on site) 20 weeks ago

Yup

January new oneYes, january new one might sound about right too.

Hope none of us get it op. "

Hi becs, yes. I hope so too. I think we will be ok as well.

By *oistvonlipwigMan 20 weeks ago

Lancaster

None of the others were really worth worrying about, I doubt this one will be any different.

"There is a new variant called JN. 1 and apparently it gains ground in us ahead of the holiday season, what more do we know about it and does anyone know what the jn 1 stands for?

It is a Pirola variant of Omnicron

Omicron.. My bad"

Yes becs, it seem to be a sub variant of omicron too.

By *ngermungerMan 20 weeks ago

Surrey

Just nonsense

By *ightNWet69Woman 20 weeks ago

dark side of the moon

"Just nonsense"

By (user no longer on site) 20 weeks ago

covid is now endemic like the flu, it will mutate like the flu, just like the scientists said in 2020. We have to live with it

couple, us we him her.

Just glad you xxxxxs weren't around during the small pox vaccination roll out otherwise we'd still be struggling to keep one of the deadliest viruses under control.

couple, us we him her.

"None of the others were really worth worrying about, I doubt this one will be any different. "

Well I'm glad you are ok jack, COVID almost killed me and I'm still struggling with chest/lung issues now three years later but as long as you guys are ok

By *uliette500Woman 20 weeks ago

Hull

Enjoy Christmas and just try not to pass on more than seasons greetings xx"

The newest covid vaccines are about 4 strains behind the virus so not really giving that much protection.

By *uckerfortitsMan 20 weeks ago

Sheffield

Who gives a fuck

Definitely not me

The CDC report that it is a fatigue variant op. Many of us feel this at this time of year. "

Yes becs, without the variant, it is also normal to feel a bit more fatigue and tired during this season as well.

By *lik and PaulCouple 20 weeks ago

Flagrante

"Who gives a fuck

Definitely not me"

Many people do

[Removed by poster at 27/12/23 11:21:03]

The newest covid vaccines are about 4 strains behind the virus so not really giving that much protection. "

Yes, you are right there, that is because it mutates quicker too, so it will never catch up to it.

By *melie LALWoman 20 weeks ago

Peterborough

The newest covid vaccines are about 4 strains behind the virus so not really giving that much protection. "

Not what I read!

By *izandpaulCouple 20 weeks ago

merseyside

At 39, a fit and healthy male probably don't need a flu jab.

If you honestly believe its all bullshit then you are probably open minded enough to nip along to The Royal Liverpool and ask for some volunteer work.

Talk to some qualified people during your shifts ask them some questions. probably get far more don't knows than on FAB but at least you may be able to see some folks admitted due to bullshit ailments.

As a young healthy man your immune system is probably firing on all cylinders and if not your High Viz jacket will keep all lurgies at bay.

Give volunteering a go, the ones I have met are a nice bunch.

By *alleyDaveMan 20 weeks ago

Sheffield

It's more commonly known as a cold.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 20 weeks ago

Durham

It's more commonly known as a cold. "

What medical and scientific qualifications would make you come to that conclusion ?

Peterborough

It's more commonly known as a cold. "

Not yet

By *akequeen90Couple 20 weeks ago

Sydney

American labs to develop viruses

couple, us we him her.

Pity they can't develop a vaccine for stupid, plenty of viable candidates around.

Sheffield

"Who gives a fuck

Definitely not me

Many people do"

Never heard of scare mongering or media propaganda

By *uliette500Woman 20 weeks ago

Hull

The newest covid vaccines are about 4 strains behind the virus so not really giving that much protection.

Not what I read!"

Well I work in the nhs and have seen the vials and info on the vaccines that are currently being given.

They are most definitely not upto date.

By *ornLordMan 20 weeks ago

Wiltshire and London

Another "dicks on parade" thread, I see. I have had covid and knew people who died of it.

By *izzy.Woman 20 weeks ago

Stoke area

"Who gives a fuck

Definitely not me

Many people do

Never heard of scare mongering or media propaganda"

Scare mongering and propaganda doesn't kill people though does it? . Covid did or do you think thousands of relatives were conned ?

Peterborough

Not what I read!

Well I work in the nhs and have seen the vials and info on the vaccines that are currently being given.

They are most definitely not upto date. "

Fair enough. Although current stock to be used before updated vaccines may be a false economy.

By *ememberMan 20 weeks ago

St Neots

Cum shots available here

By *lovemilfs69Man 20 weeks ago

Liverpool

Enjoy Christmas and just try not to pass on more than seasons greetings xx never had a flu or covid jab. And I’ve been perfectly fine. didn’t fall for all that bull shit unlike many others

If you honestly believe its all bullshit then you are probably open minded enough to nip along to The Royal Liverpool and ask for some volunteer work.

Talk to some qualified people during your shifts ask them some questions. probably get far more don't knows than on FAB but at least you may be able to see some folks admitted due to bullshit ailments.

As a young healthy man your immune system is probably firing on all cylinders and if not your High Viz jacket will keep all lurgies at bay.

"

Not my fault your on the last legs of your life you shud be enjoying retirement before you pop your clogs

By *esYesOMGYes!Man 20 weeks ago

M20

"Who gives a fuck

Definitely not me

Many people do

Scare mongering and propaganda doesn't kill people though does it? . Covid did or do you think thousands of relatives were conned ? "

Scare mongering and propaganda had us follow lockdown strategies designed for a flu outbreaks.

Lockdowns caused death.

Scare mongering and propaganda had us strapping a piece of moist, warm cloth over our faces during the outbreak of a respiratory disease, a personal incubator. These also caused more deaths.

I did these things willingly at the time.

You only need to glance at the Near East to see how propaganda can kill.

By *allySlinkyWoman 20 weeks ago

Leeds

"

You only need to glance at the Near East to see how propaganda can kill."

Has something happened in Norwich ?

By *loomsburyMan 20 weeks ago

central london

Lucky we have this covid message board on here.

Nowhere else do i still hear or read anything about the subject.

By *omsubdevonCouple 20 weeks ago

Newton Abbot

Reading this thread as ms sub tested positive this morning and is not well at all. She has severe asthma and nearly died two years ago. If it wasn't for the vaccines she would not be here.

The lack of sensitivity and claims made are astonishing. The "I'm alright Jack" brigade and COVID deniers need to hold their heads in shame, especially after the deaths of over 200k people.

By *esYesOMGYes!Man 20 weeks ago

M20

"

Has something happened in Norwich ?"

Do you honestly think a child being murdered every 6 minutes makes a subject for humour?

You are special.

By *antona33Man 20 weeks ago

collon

Not what I read!

They are most definitely not upto date. "

but but boosters and covid jabs are safe and effective… go ahead and roll up your sleeves … trust the governments

Peterborough

"Who gives a fuck

Definitely not me

Many people do

Scare mongering and propaganda doesn't kill people though does it? . Covid did or do you think thousands of relatives were conned ?

Scare mongering and propaganda had us follow lockdown strategies designed for a flu outbreaks.

Lockdowns caused death.

Scare mongering and propaganda had us strapping a piece of moist, warm cloth over our faces during the outbreak of a respiratory disease, a personal incubator. These also caused more deaths.

I did these things willingly at the time.

You only need to glance at the Near East to see how propaganda can kill."

Oh dear

Peterborough

"

Has something happened in Norwich ?"

Peterborough

"

Has something happened in Norwich ?

Do you honestly think a child being murdered every 6 minutes makes a subject for humour?

You are special."

I'm lost

Sheffield

"Who gives a fuck

Definitely not me

Many people do

Scare mongering and propaganda doesn't kill people though does it? . Covid did or do you think thousands of relatives were conned ? "

I had covid, still alive, my dad, 86, had covid, still alive, both had the jabs, foreman at work, no jab, smoke drinker overweight, had covid.......still alive, they are ppl I know personally, and I'm sure theres millions more the same, had it amd still alive, it's a load of bollox

By *loss44Woman 20 weeks ago

Brentwood

Agreed

By *ottomerMan 20 weeks ago

WARRINGTON

Who cares what it’s called , more media crap

By *allenangelcoupleCouple 20 weeks ago

East Coast Norfolk

[Removed by poster at 28/12/23 16:45:15]

By *I TwoCouple 20 weeks ago

all around

And so another discussion turns into a hatefest.

Maybe turn some of the hate into love and happiness

By *ophieslutTV/TS 20 weeks ago

Central

"Who gives a fuck

Definitely not me

Many people do

I had covid, still alive, my dad, 86, had covid, still alive, both had the jabs, foreman at work, no jab, smoke drinker overweight, had covid.......still alive, they are ppl I know personally, and I'm sure theres millions more the same, had it amd still alive, it's a load of bollox"

Sadly there are millions who aren't alive. And many more who have lasting effects. We're lucky to be alive and have good health

And very lucky that the virus is more benign now. There's no certainty of virus evolution, it can go any which way

Sheffield

"Who gives a fuck

Definitely not me

Many people do

I had covid, still alive, my dad, 86, had covid, still alive, both had the jabs, foreman at work, no jab, smoke drinker overweight, had covid.......still alive, they are ppl I know personally, and I'm sure theres millions more the same, had it amd still alive, it's a load of bollox

Sadly there are millions who aren't alive. And many more who have lasting effects. We're lucky to be alive and have good health

And very lucky that the virus is more benign now. There's no certainty of virus evolution, it can go any which way "

Ok, well lock the doors, batten down the hatches and live a boring life worrying about it, dog eat dog world folks, when your times up your times up

By *usssylickerMan 20 weeks ago

horsforth leeds yorks

JN are my initials and my kids think I am number 1

Central

"Who gives a fuck

Definitely not me

Many people do

And very lucky that the virus is more benign now. There's no certainty of virus evolution, it can go any which way

Ok, well lock the doors, batten down the hatches and live a boring life worrying about it, dog eat dog world folks, when your times up your times up"

Who the fuck would do that? . It sounds a very feeble grasp on reality. We've moved on, despite gross mistakes. Live for now

By *uriousCouple 200Couple 20 weeks ago

leeds

If u dont feel healthy enough that u could survive "rona" then do your reasearch and get your boosters, for me personally ive read enough data to take my 0.0001 chance without a jab

By *alleyDaveMan 20 weeks ago

Sheffield

Don't forget folks, save your booster tickets ,once you have had ten boosters you can claim your free box of cornflakes.

Central

"If u dont feel healthy enough that u could survive "rona" then do your reasearch and get your boosters, for me personally ive read enough data to take my 0.0001 chance without a jab "

The risk level is uniquely personal and there doesn't seem to be anyone at this end of December 2023, encouraging anyone to do anything that's akin to at the height of the pandemic now . More vulnerable people may be far better than just leaving it to risk their health by chance alone.

all around

"Don't forget folks, save your booster tickets ,once you have had ten boosters you can claim your free box of cornflakes. "

No you don't

couple, us we him her.

"Who gives a fuck

Definitely not me

Many people do

I had covid, still alive, my dad, 86, had covid, still alive, both had the jabs, foreman at work, no jab, smoke drinker overweight, had covid.......still alive, they are ppl I know personally, and I'm sure theres millions more the same, had it amd still alive, it's a load of bollox"

You know I have just wasted 20mins typing a long reply to this but why bother?

Ignorance is as ignorance does

By *aintscoupleCouple 20 weeks ago

st helens

Had covid 5 times now and this strain is by far the least serious.

Central

"Had covid 5 times now and this strain is by far the least serious. "

You may have some residual immunity, also mitigating its effects

By *aintscoupleCouple 20 weeks ago

st helens

"Had covid 5 times now and this strain is by far the least serious.

You may have some residual immunity, also mitigating its effects "

Peterborough

"If u dont feel healthy enough that u could survive "rona" then do your reasearch and get your boosters, for me personally ive read enough data to take my 0.0001 chance without a jab

The risk level is uniquely personal and there doesn't seem to be anyone at this end of December 2023, encouraging anyone to do anything that's akin to at the height of the pandemic now . More vulnerable people may be far better than just leaving it to risk their health by chance alone. "

Exactly.

Make an individual informed decision people.

Peterborough

"Who gives a fuck

Definitely not me

Many people do

Ignorance is as ignorance does "

Some people wear blinkers, hence their direct experiences are the yardsticks that measure everything: it didn't happen to me or mine therefore it didn't happen.

Peterborough

That is the norm for viral mutations.

Peterborough

Also, antibodies aside, the immune system produces memory cells, IE the immune system knows the successful process to destroy the pathogen as opposed to working out how to destroy it. My analogy: it knows a torpedo will destroy a sub. Infantry wouldn't be successful

By *ornucopiaMan 20 weeks ago

Bexley

I know at least one person who would like it as a car number. It won't be cheap, though.

By *ithintemptationsCouple 20 weeks ago

plymouth

who cares...

couple, us we him her.

"who cares..."

Yet you've read and commented!!!

By *lueLotusWoman 20 weeks ago

Cork

Love threads like this for adding to my block list

By *ust JuicyWoman 20 weeks ago

east london

Strange forum topic to come in if that’s what you think ?

By *ust JuicyWoman 20 weeks ago

east london

"Love threads like this for adding to my block list "

By *ornucopiaMan 20 weeks ago

Bexley

"Love threads like this for adding to my block list "

Looks like she means it, too!

Sheffield

"Who gives a fuck

Definitely not me

Many people do

Ignorance is as ignorance does "

Yet you still wasted time to reply?????

By *allGentMidlandsMan 20 weeks ago

Dudley

Seems all the idiots are middle aged single men with awful profiles and very few verifications. Strange that.

Out of all the places to question Covid, its effects and everything around it, a swingers website is pretty hilarious.

Dudley

"Yet you still wasted time to reply?????"
The irony is just perfect.

Dudley

"If u dont feel healthy enough that u could survive "rona" then do your reasearch and get your boosters, for me personally ive read enough data to take my 0.0001 chance without a jab "
Ha ha ha!

By *unner6969Man 20 weeks ago

Herts

No idea what the variant is but managed to catch Covid, started feeling lousy on Christmas Day. One of the luckier ones as it stands, generally mild symptoms and no energy.

Lingering and I wish it would go away. I know of two others, much younger than me, that have really been suffering for 1-2 months.

It isn’t just a flu - just some of us are luckier than others.

By *unner6969Man 20 weeks ago

Herts

It amazes me how self-centred and ignorant some people are.

Dudley

"It amazes me how self-centred and ignorant some people are."
Agreed

all around

It's amazing how many people are ashamed of their bodies and so few are ashamed their minds

By *andyWoman 20 weeks ago

west midlands

[Removed by poster at 30/12/23 00:38:09]

By *adysueandneroCouple 20 weeks ago

witney

"It's amazing how many people are ashamed of their bodies and so few are ashamed their minds"

Nice one. Harsh but true.

Sheffield

"Yet you still wasted time to reply?????The irony is just perfect."

How is that ironic?????

all around

"Seems all the idiots are middle aged single men with awful profiles and very few verifications. Strange that.

Out of all the places to question Covid, its effects and everything around it, a swingers website is pretty hilarious."

Actually there's another correlation....

By *reeforallMan 20 weeks ago

manchester

It’s all BS !

Central

"It’s all BS ! "

Apart from all the conclusive evidence.

Dudley

"It’s all BS !

Apart from all the conclusive evidence. "

Why don't you trust single men on a swingers site versus many many scientists who have studied and researched in the field for decades?

By *r Anon1Man 19 weeks ago

Bathgate

Turn your TV off. You'll be fine

By *lizabethhotCouple 19 weeks ago

Norton

STILL going on about covid !! It's a swingers site for .. hmm swingers n sex ... how long is this covid section going to be on fab ?? ADMIN IT NEEDS TAKING DOWN

By *melie LALWoman 19 weeks ago

Peterborough

"STILL going on about covid !! It's a swingers site for .. hmm swingers n sex ... how long is this covid section going to be on fab ?? ADMIN IT NEEDS TAKING DOWN "

You could say that about several of the sub-fora.

My advice is don't engage if it upsets you.

By *allGentMidlandsMan 19 weeks ago

Dudley

"STILL going on about covid !! It's a swingers site for .. hmm swingers n sex ... how long is this covid section going to be on fab ?? ADMIN IT NEEDS TAKING DOWN

My advice is don't engage if it upsets you."

People going out their way to be upset is a strange phenomenon

Peterborough

"STILL going on about covid !! It's a swingers site for .. hmm swingers n sex ... how long is this covid section going to be on fab ?? ADMIN IT NEEDS TAKING DOWN

My advice is don't engage if it upsets you.People going out their way to be upset is a strange phenomenon "

Very.

If you're watching the TV and a programme comes on you don't like, you don't announce it to the world, you change the channel.

Some people get a kick out of being outraged by the most trivial of things... Strange behaviour.

Dudley

My advice is don't engage if it upsets you.People going out their way to be upset is a strange phenomenon

Very.

If you're watching the TV and a programme comes on you don't like, you don't announce it to the world, you change the channel.

Some people get a kick out of being outraged by the most trivial of things... Strange behaviour."

Agreed.

Imagine being angry at people wanting to be healthy. Odd.

By *ent in BlackMan 19 weeks ago

Silsden

Enjoy Christmas and just try not to pass on more than seasons greetings xx never had a flu or covid jab. And I’ve been perfectly fine. didn’t fall for all that bull shit unlike many others

"

I offered to get my niece (a covid denier) a few volunteer shifts on the covid ward during the height of the pandemic. She made a million and one excuses not to, even though it was all fake.

Dudley

Ha, excellent!

Norton

My advice is don't engage if it upsets you."

Don't engage !! Its a swinging site darling .. ya know for swingers.. sex meets .. fucking .. secret bi guys n gals and you lot come on here n talk some thing that was nonsence 3 years ago .. listen if you have covid today you can still go to work .. if my kids have covid they still got to go to school .. get a grip its in past . Why talk nonsence over shite .

By *ldgeezermeMan 19 weeks ago

Newcastle, Throckley

Don't engage !! Its a swinging site darling .. ya know for swingers.. sex meets .. fucking .. secret bi guys n gals and you lot come on here n talk some thing that was nonsence 3 years ago .. listen if you have covid today you can still go to work .. if my kids have covid they still got to go to school .. get a grip its in past . Why talk nonsence over shite .

"

Nonsence you say

By *naswingdressWoman 19 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"

Dare you to say the same about World War 2 in November. It's in the past, get over it, stop talking nonsense over shite, most of the fuckers are dead.

By *exbecs12Woman 19 weeks ago

Land of roman gods

Gorgeous forums to discuss anything other than negativity.

Covid is real. Forums are too with many people discussing health issues.

Manchester (she/her)

"Gorgeous forums to discuss anything other than negativity.

Covid is real. Forums are too with many people discussing health issues. "

And the Covid forum is pretty effective quarantine against the discussions that happen in here!

Land of roman gods

Glad your not in the group that require them ... be thankful for that.

And I've been helping with the vaccine roll out and very glad it was available "

Exactly this

Land of roman gods

"Just glad you xxxxxs weren't around during the small pox vaccination roll out otherwise we'd still be struggling to keep one of the deadliest viruses under control."

With you on this.

By *ornucopiaMan 19 weeks ago

Bexley

"Just glad you xxxxxs weren't around during the small pox vaccination roll out otherwise we'd still be struggling to keep one of the deadliest viruses under control.

With you on this. "

Bloody miracle that nobody has let smallpox 'escape' from the laboratory where a sample is being kept ' just in case'.

Dudley

"Just glad you xxxxxs weren't around during the small pox vaccination roll out otherwise we'd still be struggling to keep one of the deadliest viruses under control.

With you on this.

Bloody miracle that nobody has let smallpox 'escape' from the laboratory where a sample is being kept ' just in case'."

What?

Manchester (she/her)

With you on this.

Bloody miracle that nobody has let smallpox 'escape' from the laboratory where a sample is being kept ' just in case'."

oh fuck let's not go down the lab leak bollocks

By *ornucopiaMan 19 weeks ago

Bexley

"Turn your TV off. You'll be fine "

Maybe not having a TV is why I am not over bothered by a lot of things in the news!

Manchester (she/her)

"Turn your TV off. You'll be fine

Maybe not having a TV is why I am not over bothered by a lot of things in the news!"

It's a line that they've been spewing since 2020 too. Amazing how many free independent thinkers are like broken records and never have a thought of their own

Peterborough

"

Ok I'll spell it out for you lovey, this sub-forum has no bearing on your ability to use the site to its full potential. So desist engaging in here as it's obviously upsetting you.

Manchester (she/her)

Ok I'll spell it out for you lovey, this sub-forum has no bearing on your ability to use the site to its full potential. So desist engaging in here as it's obviously upsetting you."

Let's all go on the bikers thread and tell them that their hobby just gets in the way of the fucking. (No I don't mean this)

We must only be dripping genitals. Nothing more. Otherwise we are but fake swingers. Job? Pfft.

Norton

QUICK FONE A AMBULANCE .. I HAVE A RUNNY NOSE .. ITS GOTTA BE COVID ??????

Manchester (she/her)

"QUICK FONE A AMBULANCE .. I HAVE A RUNNY NOSE .. ITS GOTTA BE COVID ??????"

This is highly intellectual nuanced analysis. Give this person a Nobel Prize.

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

this is amazing

Newcastle, Throckley

"QUICK FONE A AMBULANCE .. I HAVE A RUNNY NOSE .. ITS GOTTA BE COVID ??????"

Speak up

By *alleyDaveMan 19 weeks ago

Sheffield

My advice is don't engage if it upsets you.People going out their way to be upset is a strange phenomenon

Very.

Some people get a kick out of being outraged by the most trivial of things... Strange behaviour.Agreed.

Imagine being angry at people wanting to be healthy. Odd."

I'm 52 , not had any covid jabs ,never had covid as far as I know ,I'm healthy, still alive ,and I worked all through the pandemic in a job where i came into contact with the public daily . Never had a day off.

Dudley

What that has to do with what I said I'll never ever know.

"never had covid as far as I know "

Norton

"QUICK FONE A AMBULANCE .. I HAVE A RUNNY NOSE .. ITS GOTTA BE COVID ??????

This is highly intellectual nuanced analysis. Give this person a Nobel Prize."

Why thank you .. then blocks me ..

Dudley

Why thank you .. then blocks me .. "

Well, obviously. What don't you understand?

Norton

Why thank you .. then blocks me .. Well, obviously. What don't you understand?"

I understand every thing .. and there it goes again ... I'm blocked . .

Don't know why you guys don't set a new group up for the black death back in days of 1662)))

Dudley

The sad thing about this is that you think it's either a valid point or funny.

Norton

Very.

Some people get a kick out of being outraged by the most trivial of things... Strange behaviour.Agreed.

I'm 52 , not had any covid jabs ,never had covid as far as I know ,I'm healthy, still alive ,and I worked all through the pandemic in a job where i came into contact with the public daily . Never had a day off.

Best of luck to you pal .. jabs this jabs that . Lad other utter nonsence .. take care

"

Newcastle, Throckley

Very.

Best of luck to you pal .. jabs this jabs that . Lad other utter nonsence .. take care

"

Anyone else think it's lad other utter nonsence?

By *loomsburyMan 19 weeks ago

central london

"Reading this thread as ms sub tested positive this morning and is not well at all. She has severe asthma and nearly died two years ago. If it wasn't for the vaccines she would not be here.

The lack of sensitivity and claims made are astonishing. The "I'm alright Jack" brigade and COVID deniers need to hold their heads in shame, especially after the deaths of over 200k people."

Don’t get this at all.

Why should people hang their heads in shame and be more sensitive just because they disagree with you.

If they choose not to take the vaccine it’s their decision.

If life outside your front door is too dangerous or scary then don’t go out. You can’t expect the world to make allowances for your problems or sensitivities.

Sheffield

"Reading this thread as ms sub tested positive this morning and is not well at all. She has severe asthma and nearly died two years ago. If it wasn't for the vaccines she would not be here.

The lack of sensitivity and claims made are astonishing. The "I'm alright Jack" brigade and COVID deniers need to hold their heads in shame, especially after the deaths of over 200k people.

Don’t get this at all.

Why should people hang their heads in shame and be more sensitive just because they disagree with you.

If life outside your front door is too dangerous or scary then don’t go out. You can’t expect the world to make allowances for your problems or sensitivities.

"

Totally agree .

By *urious LongtonMan 19 weeks ago

Longton

Bore off .may as well have a page about someone catching a cold!!

Peterborough

Don’t get this at all.

"

I'd agree with you if it was purely a disagreement about taking the vaccines.

Unfortunately, as can be seen in this forum, it's the dispute about the pandemic. It's the dispute about the existence of the virus at its novel stage and severity (numbers game as opposed to fatality percentage). It's the "everyone I know survived" philosophy somehow disproving what was occurring globally. It's the belittling of those receiving vaccines.

Dudley

Don’t get this at all.

"

Then why do we have people who want this forum closed or don't believe in science, posting in here?

Seems they're they have the problems and are the insensitive ones.

Look at Valley Dave for instance. Constantly in here. It's bordering on disturbing.

Dudley

"Bore off .may as well have a page about someone catching a cold!!"
I knew what your profile would look like even before I went on it

Dudley

Don’t get this at all.

Totally agree . "

Cheers Shakespeare.

If you hate it so much and disagree with basic science and stats, why are you here? It seems super creepy that you continue to post on a topic you don't believe in.

Manchester (she/her)

Don’t get this at all.

Totally agree . Cheers Shakespeare.

If you hate it so much and disagree with basic science and stats, why are you here? It seems super creepy that you continue to post on a topic you don't believe in."

I posted somewhere about denial as a way of dealing with trauma or overwhelming feelings of anxiety. I think for some people, even the possibility of Covid existing is more than they can bear, so they have to aggressively shout down any suggestion of it existing or people taking it seriously, in order to self-soothe.

Of course, there are also all the WEF/ Great Reset/ etc conspiracy theories that are out there that suggest that Covid is some sort of way to make us all comply with global domination by the elite blah blah blah, and therefore it's very important that we stomp our feet, pout, and say no, because the elite and wealthy with endless resources and manpower will listen to a toddler tantrum if we scream loud enough.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 19 weeks ago

Central

Don’t get this at all.

If you hate it so much and disagree with basic science and stats, why are you here? It seems super creepy that you continue to post on a topic you don't believe in.

I posted somewhere about denial as a way of dealing with trauma or overwhelming feelings of anxiety. I think for some people, even the possibility of Covid existing is more than they can bear, so they have to aggressively shout down any suggestion of it existing or people taking it seriously, in order to self-soothe.

Of course, there are also all the WEF/ Great Reset/ etc conspiracy theories that are out there that suggest that Covid is some sort of way to make us all comply with global domination by the elite blah blah blah, and therefore it's very important that we stomp our feet, pout, and say no, because the elite and wealthy with endless resources and manpower will listen to a toddler tantrum if we scream loud enough."

That's why we need an extra Virus Forum for them

By *hagTonight OP   Man 19 weeks ago

This, each strain get lesser and lesser serious each time too

central london

Don’t get this at all.

Of course, there are also all the WEF/ Great Reset/ etc conspiracy theories that are out there that suggest that Covid is some sort of way to make us all comply with global domination by the elite blah blah blah, and therefore it's very important that we stomp our feet, pout, and say no, because the elite and wealthy with endless resources and manpower will listen to a toddler tantrum if we scream loud enough."

Then there are the people who have simply decided, for whatever reasons, that they won’t have the vaccine. They don’t tell you, they don’t shout about it either; and you will never know.

Manchester (she/her)

Don’t get this at all.

Of course, there are also all the WEF/ Great Reset/ etc conspiracy theories that are out there that suggest that Covid is some sort of way to make us all comply with global domination by the elite blah blah blah, and therefore it's very important that we stomp our feet, pout, and say no, because the elite and wealthy with endless resources and manpower will listen to a toddler tantrum if we scream loud enough.

Then there are the people who have simply decided, for whatever reasons, that they won’t have the vaccine. They don’t tell you, they don’t shout about it either; and you will never know."

Those people don't tend to post on here, or if they do, they're very bad at covering their tracks

I'm more likely to find them posting innocently about camping or whether or not squirting is pee. In that case I'm not likely to know. In here? Yeah it's not that subtle

central london

Don’t get this at all.

I'd agree with you if it was purely a disagreement about taking the vaccines.

Unfortunately, as can be seen in this forum, it's the dispute about the pandemic. It's the dispute about the existence of the virus at its novel stage and severity (numbers game as opposed to fatality percentage). It's the "everyone I know survived" philosophy somehow disproving what was occurring globally. It's the belittling of those receiving vaccines."

Funny that. I don’t feel belittled in the least.

Then again no one knows whether i had the vaccines or not.

Dudley

" It's the belittling of those receiving vaccines."

"Funny that. I don’t feel belittled in the least.

Then again no one knows whether i had the vaccines or not. "

That suggests you have if you're saying you don't feel belittled given the original quote was about people feeling belittled.

Peterborough

" It's the belittling of those receiving vaccines.

Funny that. I don’t feel belittled in the least.

Then again no one knows whether i had the vaccines or not.

That suggests you have if you're saying you don't feel belittled given the original quote was about people feeling belittled."

You're both wrong. It's about the action of belittling someone, not whether they feel belittled.

As a side note some anti anti-vaxers try to belittle the anti-vaxers also. It's not a pissing contest. If you're eligible for a vaccine, make an informed decision one way or another. It is a personal choice - one you should not have to defend/justify.

By *ostindreamsMan 19 weeks ago

London

I was down with fever and cold a few weeks back. I still have the cough. Lots of my colleagues were also out sick last month, some of whom tested positive. Though I didn't test, I am pretty sure it was Covid, given the effects I am having after. It could be the new variant spreading pretty fast.

By *otfoot377Man 19 weeks ago

chingford

I’ve just tested positive, zero energy, plus all

the symptoms associated with covid, but would say none are to severe, but enough to put me out of the game for a few days I feel.

Sheffield

Don’t get this at all.

Then why do we have people who want this forum closed or don't believe in science, posting in here?

Seems they're they have the problems and are the insensitive ones.

Look at Valley Dave for instance. Constantly in here. It's bordering on disturbing."

Disturbing because I don't share your views on Covid and the Vaccine?

Disturbing because I refused to have the Covid jab ?

Or maybe you just don't like people who have an alternative viewpoint on Covud .?

By *esthetic21Man 19 weeks ago

west midlands

Lol

Dudley

"Disturbing because I don't share your views on Covid and the Vaccine?

Disturbing because I refused to have the Covid jab ?

Or maybe you just don't like people who have an alternative viewpoint on Covud .? "

It's just a bit strange you spend a lot of time here when you don't believe it's a thing. It's odd.

By *izandpaulCouple 19 weeks ago

merseyside

Not my fault your on the last legs of your life you shud be enjoying retirement before you pop your clogs "

Wow.

Your reply just shows the cut of your jib.

What a nasty piece of work.

But to respond, I happily work full time for the NHS, don't feel I'm on my last legs or feel the grim reaper is just around the corner but thanks for taking the time to respond I'm sure all the young ladies will be queuing around the block to meet such a thoughtful, educated, considerate man like yourself.

Have a great 2024.

Dudley

Zing!

Norton

Man in pub last nite was saying his cat had just died .. vet said its probally had covid . Your thoughts on this cat covid case Dr amelia

Peterborough

"Man in pub last nite was saying his cat had just died .. vet said its probally had covid . Your thoughts on this cat covid case Dr amelia"

What about it?

You know SARS and COVID are the results of zoonotic pathogens, right?

By *andS300ABCCouple 19 weeks ago

BRIGHTON

Brilliant!

Just Nonsense 1

By *andS300ABCCouple 19 weeks ago

BRIGHTON

Brilliant!

Just Nonsense 1

By *omsubdevonCouple 19 weeks ago

Newton Abbot

Don’t get this at all.

"

Two different things. Hang their heads in shame as COVID deniers and claiming people didn't die of it or it was just flu.

Your choice whether or not you take the vaccine. If you haven't had it I don't give a rats ass.

By *restonCouple555Couple 19 weeks ago

preston

"Yeah it’s called flu,been around for years. "

Have you been in a coma since 2018?

By *omsubdevonCouple 19 weeks ago

Newton Abbot

"Yeah it’s called flu,been around for years.

Have you been in a coma since 2018?"

Ignore the idiots. One messaged us and they were rude and dismissive.

Got their medical degrees from Spoons

Norton

"Man in pub last nite was saying his cat had just died .. vet said its probally had covid . Your thoughts on this cat covid case Dr amelia

What about it?

You know SARS and COVID are the results of zoonotic pathogens, right?"

Yes oviously i knew that DR amelie

Peterborough

"Man in pub last nite was saying his cat had just died .. vet said its probally had covid . Your thoughts on this cat covid case Dr amelia

What about it?

Yes oviously i knew that DR amelie "

You got Amelie correct for the first time. Well done.

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

Not real

By *ememberMan 19 weeks ago

St Neots

When u wish you never commented

By *ophieslutTV/TS 19 weeks ago

Central

"Not real "

?

By *parklyNipsWoman 19 weeks ago

Denbigh -ish

"Who gives a fuck

Definitely not me"

If you didn't give a fuck you wouldn't have give this thread the light of day...yet you've commented

Denbigh -ish

"Pity they can't develop a vaccine for stupid, plenty of viable candidates around."

yup

Denbigh -ish

"It amazes me how self-centred and ignorant some people are."

Bang on.

By *urious LongtonMan 19 weeks ago

Longton

think it stands for this is a load of bollocks that is not worth even bothering about anymore

Dudley

"think it stands for this is a load of bollocks that is not worth even bothering about anymore "
Wow, watch out Shakespeare. A bloke on a swingers site with one verification by cam is after ya!

By *ememberMan 19 weeks ago

St Neots

I like orgies...its the mix of bodies and fluid together.

Not everyone likes a group session...but they are here reading.

Dudley

"I like orgies...its the mix of bodies and fluid together.

Not everyone likes a group session...but they are here reading. "

Ok

Newcastle, Throckley

What about it?

Yes oviously i knew that DR amelie

You got Amelie correct for the first time. Well done."

Unfortunately "obviously" had to be sacrificed for this

Peterborough

I wish people wouldn't take their extreme views to private messages!

By *esthetic21Man 19 weeks ago

west midlands

"I wish people wouldn't take their extreme views to private messages!"
don't go out of your way to wind them up in the forums then maybe they wouldn't

By *restonCouple555Couple 19 weeks ago

preston

"I wish people wouldn't take their extreme views to private messages!don't go out of your way to wind them up in the forums then maybe they wouldn't"

"She was asking for it, officer!"

Not a good look, mate.

By *estivalMan 19 weeks ago

borehamwood

"I wish people wouldn't take their extreme views to private messages!"
tell me about it i got one yesterday pretty much calling me a denier even though i had the first two az jabs but chose not to have anymore after that, ive never denied it exists i just of the opinion its never been that dangerous for the majority of people

Sheffield

I have never denied covid existed ,but I stand firm on my view that the government's draconian attempts to try and force and scare people to stay locked in their homes was flawed ,and was never going to work on a lot of people, myself Included.

The parties in Downing St should tell you all you need to know about whether the lockdowns were needed .They were an attempt to control the population. Sone people fell for it ,a lot of us didn't ,and carried on with life as normal.

By *hagTonight OP   Man 19 weeks ago

Its been an interesting discussion everyone