FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Do we need this.

Do we need this.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ryton 123 OP   TV/TS 19 weeks ago

Chatham

This virus forum is a waste of time. We need more categories ie male gay, female gay trans, bi, cds etc etc. Will get the right people chatting to each other in the first place. Covid has been and gone.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *use and wolfCouple 19 weeks ago

angus

Sadly it seems another strain is doing the rounds.

The issue is, it's been politicized so much that it's hard to know what to believe anymore.

i digress, logically i share your belief this is a waste of www real estate now, during the pandemic, i imagine it was very useful but it's a bit dated now.

By *ill69888Couple 19 weeks ago

cheltenham

"Sadly it seems another strain is doing the rounds.

The issue is, it's been politicized so much that it's hard to know what to believe anymore.

i digress, logically i share your belief this is a waste of www real estate now, during the pandemic, i imagine it was very useful but it's a bit dated now."

there will be ‘new strains’ forever. Virus’ mutate as it’s not in their interest to die… they become less potent though as the current variants are. It is no more serious than the flu now so very much time to move on from it.

By *lik and PaulCouple 19 weeks ago

Flagrante

There have been 3 new forum threads started in this section in the last 14 hours. I'm guessing whilst people open threads it will continue to exist.

By *h1maeraMan 19 weeks ago

warrington

"This virus forum is a waste of time. We need more categories ie male gay, female gay trans, bi, cds etc etc. Will get the right people chatting to each other in the first place. Covid has been and gone."

And in steps the ‘woke’ brigade to tell you what you should or should not be thinking, let alone saying!!

By *melia DominaTV/TS 19 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Shhh. It gives the loonies somewhere to vent. Keeps them out the out forums...

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 19 weeks ago

Southampton

"This virus forum is a waste of time. We need more categories ie male gay, female gay trans, bi, cds etc etc. Will get the right people chatting to each other in the first place. Covid has been and gone."

Covid has not Been and gone , it's still here

By *allGentMidlandsMan 19 weeks ago

Dudley

"Shhh. It gives the loonies somewhere to vent. Keeps them out the out forums... "
Irony

Dudley

"This virus forum is a waste of time. We need more categories ie male gay, female gay trans, bi, cds etc etc. Will get the right people chatting to each other in the first place. Covid has been and gone.

And in steps the ‘woke’ brigade to tell you what you should or should not be thinking, let alone saying!!"

Why is only a certain type of person uses "woke" as an insult. Truly bizarre.

By *alleyDaveMan 19 weeks ago

Sheffield

i digress, logically i share your belief this is a waste of www real estate now, during the pandemic, i imagine it was very useful but it's a bit dated now. there will be ‘new strains’ forever. Virus’ mutate as it’s not in their interest to die… they become less potent though as the current variants are. It is no more serious than the flu now so very much time to move on from it."

But it benefits the pharmaceutical companies,and their shareholders to keep it in the news ,as the more people they can scare into having their 10th booster, the more profit they make.

Covid will always make some people a hell of a lot of money.

You only have to look at who benefited from the government's scare tactics during the "pandemic ",

Big Pharma companies want new covid variants in the news headlines, it makes them a lot of money .

By *melie LALWoman 19 weeks ago

Peterborough

i digress, logically i share your belief this is a waste of www real estate now, during the pandemic, i imagine it was very useful but it's a bit dated now. there will be ‘new strains’ forever. Virus’ mutate as it’s not in their interest to die… they become less potent though as the current variants are. It is no more serious than the flu now so very much time to move on from it.

But it benefits the pharmaceutical companies,and their shareholders to keep it in the news ,as the more people they can scare into having their 10th booster, the more profit they make.

You only have to look at who benefited from the government's scare tactics during the "pandemic ",

Big Pharma companies want new covid variants in the news headlines, it makes them a lot of money .

"

You have to meet certain criteria to get it on the NHS now.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 19 weeks ago

Central

"There have been 3 new forum threads started in this section in the last 14 hours. I'm guessing whilst people open threads it will continue to exist."

By *rozac_fairyCouple 19 weeks ago

Tamworth

i digress, logically i share your belief this is a waste of www real estate now, during the pandemic, i imagine it was very useful but it's a bit dated now. there will be ‘new strains’ forever. Virus’ mutate as it’s not in their interest to die… they become less potent though as the current variants are. It is no more serious than the flu now so very much time to move on from it.

"

You mean like every vaccine, drug and medical procedure ever? Ofcourse someone always profits, you just made a sweeping statement that you could say about literally anything

Have to admit though, maybe it's just that we don't read the same news but I've rarely seen covid make headlines for quite some time now.

By *uliette500Woman 19 weeks ago

Hull

i digress, logically i share your belief this is a waste of www real estate now, during the pandemic, i imagine it was very useful but it's a bit dated now. there will be ‘new strains’ forever. Virus’ mutate as it’s not in their interest to die… they become less potent though as the current variants are. It is no more serious than the flu now so very much time to move on from it."

You do know that the flu kills people every year don't you? So saying it's no more serious than the flu is hardly a food thing.

By *icecouple561Couple 19 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You do know that the flu kills people every year don't you? So saying it's no more serious than the flu is hardly a food thing. "

I've never understood why anyone thinks it being no more serious than flu is a good thing. I've had flu twice in my life. I have a flu vaccination every year and have done since my early 40s because I never want to feel that ill for that long again.

By *uliette500Woman 19 weeks ago

Hull

You do know that the flu kills people every year don't you? So saying it's no more serious than the flu is hardly a food thing.

I've never understood why anyone thinks it being no more serious than flu is a good thing. I've had flu twice in my life. I have a flu vaccination every year and have done since my early 40s because I never want to feel that ill for that long again. "

I think most people have never actually had the flu, they've had a bad cold that they think is flu. Once you've actually had flu and felt the reality of it you know how bad it can be.

I had flu once many years ago, left me with pneumonia and pleurisy, I was ill for months. I've had the flu vaccine every year since then.

By *ools and the brainCouple 19 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

I've never understood why anyone thinks it being no more serious than flu is a good thing. I've had flu twice in my life. I have a flu vaccination every year and have done since my early 40s because I never want to feel that ill for that long again.

I think most people have never actually had the flu, they've had a bad cold that they think is flu. Once you've actually had flu and felt the reality of it you know how bad it can be.

I had flu once many years ago, left me with pneumonia and pleurisy, I was ill for months. I've had the flu vaccine every year since then. "

Yeah but it doesn't matter because they are ok.

Going by the logic of many of the posters if it doesn't affect them it's fake and made up despite overwhelming evidence and proof.

Probably the same people who continue to smoke and deny how bad it is based purely on the fact that "they" are ok.

Central

I had flu once many years ago, left me with pneumonia and pleurisy, I was ill for months. I've had the flu vaccine every year since then. "

And the reason that more don't get flu is because so many people have the vaccine. If the population had lower widespread immunity, more would die, get severely ill and our health services would be even more severely overwhelmed.

Vaccines have saved millions of lives, potentially including those who complain.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 19 weeks ago

Reading

"

I’m flipping glad the chemo making Big Pharma are making money, kept me alive with their jabs

By *naswingdressWoman 19 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

[Removed by poster at 01/01/24 14:24:48]

Manchester (she/her)

You mean like every vaccine, drug and medical procedure ever? Ofcourse someone always profits, you just made a sweeping statement that you could say about literally anything

Have to admit though, maybe it's just that we don't read the same news but I've rarely seen covid make headlines for quite some time now. "

Yeah, big pharma making money is... capitalism?

Funnily enough most people making the argument that big pharma is bad don't make that argument about big travel, big pub, big supermarket, big (whatever they do for a living)

Businesses make profits to survive. If you want a different model, by all means!

By *illan-KillashMan 19 weeks ago

London/Sussex/Surrey/Berks/Hants

"

I have a friend who constantly complains about "big pharma" and "how much money" they make.

His bathroom cabinet has more pills and potions than my local Boots branch.

Unfortunately for him there's no "ironic twat" pill.

Manchester (she/her)

I have a friend who constantly complains about "big pharma" and "how much money" they make.

Unfortunately for him there's no "ironic twat" pill."

But the supplement industry worth billions and subject to less regulation is the put down little guy, and they tell the truth with their magic they don't have to prove, whereas clinical trials that are vetted are all rigged because... reasons

"There have been 3 new forum threads started in this section in the last 14 hours. I'm guessing whilst people open threads it will continue to exist."

It's funny that there are so many threads started in the Virus forum from people wanting to close the virus forum.

Unfortunately for him there's no "ironic twat" pill.

But the supplement industry worth billions and subject to less regulation is the put down little guy, and they tell the truth with their magic they don't have to prove, whereas clinical trials that are vetted are all rigged because... reasons"

Yup. Baffling.

Central

"There have been 3 new forum threads started in this section in the last 14 hours. I'm guessing whilst people open threads it will continue to exist.

It's funny that there are so many threads started in the Virus forum from people wanting to close the virus forum. "

Weird isn't it

By *exbecs12Woman 19 weeks ago

Land of roman gods

"Shhh. It gives the loonies somewhere to vent. Keeps them out the out forums... "

Does it? I must remember not to use forum

By *exbecs12Woman 19 weeks ago

Land of roman gods

You know Novid, well I heard, out of lunacy, weirdom that usa are cashing in on the Novid. As in no to having covid. Billions of money been asked from tax payers to produce statistics on humans without covid

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 19 weeks ago

Cumbria

No, the virus forum is the best filter on fab!

By *itygamesMan 19 weeks ago

UK

Bit like going on a dating website and seeing cars for sale.

Ya right, it should go.

Dudley

"You know Novid, well I heard, out of lunacy, weirdom that usa are cashing in on the Novid. As in no to having covid. Billions of money been asked from tax payers to produce statistics on humans without covid"
What?

Dudley

"Bit like going on a dating website and seeing cars for sale.

Ya right, it should go."

No, no it is not.

By *icecouple561Couple 19 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Ya right, it should go."

If you did see cars for sale on a dating website, would you read the ads and respond or ignore them?

By *I TwoCouple 19 weeks ago

all around

Ya right, it should go.

If you did see cars for sale on a dating website, would you read the ads and respond or ignore them?"

I'd report them and move on

By *ackformore100Man 19 weeks ago

Tin town

Yes more categories is what we need. Especially the gay trans bi and cd ones... Don't forget the qia ones.. That will make it all better.

Dudley

Ya right, it should go.

If you did see cars for sale on a dating website, would you read the ads and respond or ignore them?

I'd report them and move on "

Odd behaviour

By *onguesandpunsMan 19 weeks ago

East Midlands

I don't understand what the issue is with still having a Covid thread on the Forum. The virus is still relatively new in the human population and we're still very much in the learning stage in terms of its treatment and prevention.

There's likely many people out there who are in this lifestyle (or want to be), but are also very vulnerable to Covid-19. I know one person who's had it 3 times in the past year and their health has been absolutely ruined. If having a forum like this helps people who want to explore this lifestyle, but are also very concerned about Covid, then that's a positive thing in my book.

For everyone else who's not bothered by Covid, the easy solution is not to read or comment on these threads.

Wishing you all a happy, healthy and Covid free 2024!

By *ugby 123Couple 19 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

As explained a lot, if you don't want to read a certain section in the forum, then don't go in there or open any threads. It really is that simple