FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Sore thumb joints

Sore thumb joints

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecretpanty OP   TV/TS 18 weeks ago

lisburn

Is there any connection to the COVID jabs and joint pain.I have had 3 jabs but will not be getting the latest one.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *melie LALWoman 18 weeks ago

Peterborough

"Is there any connection to the COVID jabs and joint pain.I have had 3 jabs but will not be getting the latest one."

It's more probable, due to your age, that it's osteoarthritis. However, diagnoses can not occur over the internet. If problematic, see your GP.

As for the COVID vaccines, would you actually meet the criteria for them now? They are for the elderly, the vulnerable and patient-facing staff.

By *lik and PaulCouple 18 weeks ago

Flagrante

Yep 65 for a Covid jab now unless you have medical conditions that mean you are vulnerable. Definitely get your joints checked out as early intervention for osteoarthritis is advisable.

By *lizabethhotCouple 18 weeks ago

Norton

"Is there any connection to the COVID jabs and joint pain.I have had 3 jabs but will not be getting the latest one."

It's probably the jabs that have caused your joints to start aching .. don't get any more .. it took em 6 mth to whip a vaccine up , where cancer has been around forever and yet no solid cure for that ..

Try a bowl of ice and water for 2 mins a day and see if that works . Or if that doesnt work ask the Doctor below as she seems to know every thing about covid vovid mobid .. take care .. happy new year

By *ools and the brainCouple 18 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Score 1 for the anti Vax propaganda machine.

Sorry OP this isn't a dig at you but the paranoid anti everything who made your first thought about was "is the vaccine to blame"

Truth is it's age related or genetic go to GP don't trust the lunatics.

By (user no longer on site) 18 weeks ago

I've been okay

My first jab made me feel queezy for the day and didn't eat anything AZ jab.

But was okay with subsequent ones

By *ools and the brainCouple 18 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

"Is there any connection to the COVID jabs and joint pain.I have had 3 jabs but will not be getting the latest one.

It's probably the jabs that have caused your joints to start aching .. don't get any more .. it took em 6 mth to whip a vaccine up , where cancer has been around forever and yet no solid cure for that ..

Try a bowl of ice and water for 2 mins a day and see if that works . Or if that doesnt work ask the Doctor below as she seems to know every thing about covid vovid mobid .. take care .. happy new year "

Absolute rubbish you are not a medical professional and shouldn't be giving medical advice based on hearsay.

By *hill.1Man 18 weeks ago

Galway

Get yourself a wrist/thumb strap, wear it in the evening but not when asleep

By *icecouple561Couple 18 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I have arthritis in my right hand, my thumb gets really sore if I do a lot of repetitive actions like sewing or crochet. Could it be repetitive strain? If it's tiresome or impacting on your ability to carry out everyday tasks consult someone who's medically qualified, it really is the most sensible course of action.

lisburn

Thanks for all the info.All good advice.We hear so much hear say on the net and people with long COVID about symptoms that didn't have before COVID jabs.

I will ask my doctor the next time I am in.

By *naswingdressWoman 18 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Thanks for all the info.All good advice.We hear so much hear say on the net and people with long COVID about symptoms that didn't have before COVID jabs.

I will ask my doctor the next time I am in."

Long Covid was identified in 2020, before Covid vaccines.

Funny how people forget that and choose to imagine a world where stuff only happens after vaccines.

I have sore joints and cramping in my arms and hands. Is it the six, count them six, Covid jabs I've had? Wow, these jabs are magic, because they first happened in 1999!

Peterborough

"Is there any connection to the COVID jabs and joint pain.I have had 3 jabs but will not be getting the latest one.

Try a bowl of ice and water for 2 mins a day and see if that works . Or if that doesnt work ask the Doctor below as she seems to know every thing about covid vovid mobid .. take care .. happy new year

Absolute rubbish you are not a medical professional and shouldn't be giving medical advice based on hearsay.

"

By *ldgeezermeMan 18 weeks ago

Newcastle, Throckley

I stubbed my toe two days after getting the vaccine

No way am I getting any more, be bloody chipping fingernails next

Manchester (she/her)

"I stubbed my toe two days after getting the vaccine

No way am I getting any more, be bloody chipping fingernails next"

My kettle blew up right after I got home from my first Pfizer vaccine.

You bet I reported it to VAERS right away. And yet no one is talking about this conspiracy. Big Small Appliance are in cahoots with Big Pharma!

By *verAverageLaxedMaverickMan 18 weeks ago

London

So you were made out to be irresponsible, selfish along with everything else if you didn’t get the jab in the first place and now you can’t get one if you’re under 65 … what’s all your thoughts on this pro vaxers ?

Newcastle, Throckley

"I stubbed my toe two days after getting the vaccine

No way am I getting any more, be bloody chipping fingernails next

My kettle blew up right after I got home from my first Pfizer vaccine.

You bet I reported it to VAERS right away. And yet no one is talking about this conspiracy. Big Small Appliance are in cahoots with Big Pharma!"

I think you'll find it was 5G that did for your kettle, Pfizer only affects toasters

You need to do more YouTube research

Manchester (she/her)

"So you were made out to be irresponsible, selfish along with everything else if you didn’t get the jab in the first place and now you can’t get one if you’re under 65 … what’s all your thoughts on this pro vaxers ? "

The government are stupid and short sighted.

Hope this helps.

Newcastle, Throckley

"So you were made out to be irresponsible, selfish along with everything else if you didn’t get the jab in the first place and now you can’t get one if you’re under 65 … what’s all your thoughts on this pro vaxers ? "

PubMed

"In conclusion, the age-related decline in immunity results not only in increased susceptibility to infection but also reduces the prophylactic efficacy of vaccinations."

Peterborough

I'm a HCP so I have the knowledge. What do think the rationale is?

Peterborough

"So you were made out to be irresponsible, selfish along with everything else if you didn’t get the jab in the first place and now you can’t get one if you’re under 65 … what’s all your thoughts on this pro vaxers ?

PubMed

"In conclusion, the age-related decline in immunity results not only in increased susceptibility to infection but also reduces the prophylactic efficacy of vaccinations.""

That's not helpful for promoting the vaccine to the elderly.

Manchester (she/her)

"So you were made out to be irresponsible, selfish along with everything else if you didn’t get the jab in the first place and now you can’t get one if you’re under 65 … what’s all your thoughts on this pro vaxers ?

PubMed

"In conclusion, the age-related decline in immunity results not only in increased susceptibility to infection but also reduces the prophylactic efficacy of vaccinations."

That's not helpful for promoting the vaccine to the elderly."

Presumably it's an argument for getting vaccinated more often, or, as with the flu vaccine, having a higher dose, given the decline in immune response?

By *eliusMan 18 weeks ago

Henlow

Try a bowl of ice and water for 2 mins a day and see if that works . Or if that doesnt work ask the Doctor below as she seems to know every thing about covid vovid mobid .. take care .. happy new year "

This is absurd! You are posting in the wrong place. Facebook medical degrees are only applicable for medical advice given on that platform. You need: ‘I don’t believe in science and think I’m not a sheeple, blah, blah,’ certification to give medical advise on this platform. If you haven’t yet aquired such accreditation, please do so before submitting any more medical advise…

By *aulaxd2020TV/TS 18 weeks ago

dudley

My belief is that Covid can trigger autoimmune illnesses and arthritis is one such thing, after having Covid I was left with long Covid after various tests it was discovered that I had coeliac disease which is also an autoimmune illness, I’ve had Covid 3 times since and it was barely a sniffle compared to the first time which was horrendous, the reason why I declined the vax is because I was worried it may also trigger autoimmune problems, I’m not antivax but felt it was right for me

By *hris.GMan 18 weeks ago

sible

The age old question.

C.vid just like the Flu, a variant of.

The jab is designed to replicate to produce antibodies to create immunity.

That said - the body still produces histamines which causes inflammation, notoriously in joints.

So , given the fact the repercussions and longevity of the jab are still relatively unknown.... chances are that's what's causing issues.

That said, this isn't a place to give expert opinions thus suggest you seek an official medical representative for diagnosis.

Manchester (she/her)

"The age old question.

That said - the body still produces histamines which causes inflammation, notoriously in joints.

So , given the fact the repercussions and longevity of the jab are still relatively unknown.... chances are that's what's causing issues.

That said, this isn't a place to give expert opinions thus suggest you seek an official medical representative for diagnosis.

"

Covid is a coronavirus, not an influenza virus.

You know what else has flu-like symptoms when one is first infected? HIV.

Is HIV flu?

Peterborough

PubMed

Presumably it's an argument for getting vaccinated more often, or, as with the flu vaccine, having a higher dose, given the decline in immune response?"

Without the title of the research, we cannot possibly say.

Peterborough

"My belief is that Covid can trigger autoimmune illnesses and arthritis is one such thing, after having Covid I was left with long Covid after various tests it was discovered that I had coeliac disease which is also an autoimmune illness, I’ve had Covid 3 times since and it was barely a sniffle compared to the first time which was horrendous, the reason why I declined the vax is because I was worried it may also trigger autoimmune problems, I’m not antivax but felt it was right for me "

Osteoarthritis is not an autoimmune disease. Rheumatoid arthritis is.

Knowledge regarding autoimmune diseases and immune mediated events is pretty much in its infancy so I won't comment. Any concerns speak to your GP, who may refer you to rheumatology/immunology.

I always state, make an informed decision.

Manchester (she/her)

PubMed

Presumably it's an argument for getting vaccinated more often, or, as with the flu vaccine, having a higher dose, given the decline in immune response?

Without the title of the research, we cannot possibly say."

Obviously I'm extrapolating from what I know about vaccination and immune response in general. I would imagine it's an extra reason why older people need more vaccination, not an argument against vaccination for anyone.

Peterborough

"The age old question.

"

Are you suggesting you're giving an expert opinion? The use of "thus" suggests yes. The info in the post suggests otherwise!

Manchester (she/her)

"The age old question.

Are you suggesting you're giving an expert opinion? The use of "thus" suggests yes. The info in the post suggests otherwise!"

For my own sanity, I assume that everyone is shitposting about any profession which is protected under law. Some shitposting is more valuable than other shitposting, but for me it's all shitposting.

Peterborough

"The age old question.

Are you suggesting you're giving an expert opinion? The use of "thus" suggests yes. The info in the post suggests otherwise!

For my own sanity, I assume that everyone is shitposting about any profession which is protected under law. Some shitposting is more valuable than other shitposting, but for me it's all shitposting."

I had to Google shitposting

Manchester (she/her)

"The age old question.

For my own sanity, I assume that everyone is shitposting about any profession which is protected under law. Some shitposting is more valuable than other shitposting, but for me it's all shitposting.

I had to Google shitposting "

sorry

(I semi-regularly shitpost about my area of academic expertise, ancient Greek history. I guarantee that it's more knowledgeable than what your average schmuck will tell you - omg I've heard some bollocks - but I might be a bit fast and loose because ffs it's a swinging forum not a symposium. Although back in the day a symposium was a drinking party, and I have known classicists who show up to stuffy symposia with a keg, to make a fucking point )

sible

[Removed by poster at 02/01/24 15:03:09]

sible

You didn't read it correctly/i explain slightly wrong.... Flu (variants of) ,, meaning the many strains of the flu.

Yes C.vid and flue are a different strain of closely related viruses.

The Jabs act in the same way for all vaccines - to create antibodies,

The body reacts in defence mode whilst releasing Histermines (which causes inflamtion)

Fyi, HIV has a very similar spike protein as covid ..... just saying....

Did you also know Corona virus strains have been around for a very long time... 1965.

Manchester (she/her)

"You didn't read it correctly/i explain slightly wrong.... Flu (variants of) ,, meaning the many strains of the flu.

The body reacts in defence mode whilst releasing Histermines (which causes inflamtion)

Did you also know Corona virus strains have been around for a very long time... 1965. "

Well, I assumed you might know anything about anything. Seems I was mistaken.

sible

[Removed by poster at 02/01/24 15:15:09]

sible

FYI,, have you ever seen up close someone die from HIV/Aids, it's not pretty.

Hence you learn a thing or 2.

Manchester (she/her)

"Then clearly your knowledge is very lacking.

You have only but to Google to educate your precious ego. "

Says someone who thinks that a coronavirus and an influenza virus are related, that that level of relation means they can be put into the same category, and the fact that two viruses have a mechanism to get into cells (what they need to replicate) means they're connected somehow.

I'll take that as a compliment. Keep your PhG.

Manchester (she/her)

"FYI,, have you ever seen up close someone die from HIV/Aids, it's not pretty.

Hence you learn a thing or 2. "

Fortunately, I have not. However, I don't need personal experience. I can look to data.

HIV presents as a mild flu-like illness, taking several years to progress into what will eventually become AIDS.

Now, of course, if you believe all the people who believe that Covid is just "flu", the fact that HIV begins as a mild flu-like illness means it's a nothingburger. Anyone who died following contracting HIV wasn't given enough ivermectin or didn't exercise enough, yeah? Only the acute bit counts!

Fortunately I'm not that stupid, and I don't rely on only what I can see before me - I rely on evidence like the experience of learning the disease course of HIV, and treat novel diseases with appropriate caution

sible

Lmao, OK.

sible

Indeed, but when it is up close and personal, you tend to look into greater detail than most.

fyi, not all cases of HIV was spread from you know what, but you should already know that.

Manchester (she/her)

"Indeed, but when it is up close and personal, you tend to look into greater detail than most.

fyi, not all cases of HIV was spread from you know what, but you should already know that.

"

I don't need to be personally involved in something to feel empathy. I'm not a monster.

Given your other... umm, shall we call them facts? - I'll give your views the weight they're worth in my analysis.

sible

Oh...

Think you meant to say PhD?

Fyi..

Portal hypertensive gastropathy (PHG)

Manchester (she/her)

"Oh...

Think you meant to say PhD?

Fyi..

Portal hypertensive gastropathy (PHG)"

Doctorate of Google - internet slang. Random Googling and thinking you know anything about anything.

sible

Lmao, yes I had to Google PhG, never heard that one before,

Or it could mean the Plumbers Home Group... who knows...

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS 18 weeks ago

Stockport

"You didn't read it correctly/i explain slightly wrong.... Flu (variants of) ,, meaning the many strains of the flu.

Did you also know Corona virus strains have been around for a very long time... 1965. "

COVID and influenza are not particularly closely related. Putting it in terms of animals to make it easy to understand:

* SARS-CoV-2 is a species, like say dogs.

* The variants of COVID, delta, omicron etc are very closely related and can in some circumstances interchange genetic material, like breeds of dogs - spaniels, labradors, terriers etc. As the strains acquire successive changes it can become harder for interaction, like say sausage dogs and wolfhounds, they just don't really fit together very easily.

* The various coronaviruses, SARS1, SARS2, MERS, and the several that are some of the causes of "the common cold" (there are also other completely different viruses that can cause symptoms so similar that they are also lumped under "common cold") are similar in appearance but only distantly related, like say quadrupeds - dogs, cats, horses, elephants, sheep, lions. They are not going to interbreed and are of varying levels of danger.

* COVID, influenza, measles, chicken pox etc are totally different types of animals - like say dogs, birds, jellyfish, spiders. Depending on circumstances they can all kill you, but there's no way you would say a dog is the same as a jellyfish.

* Viruses and bacteria have as much in common with each other as animals do with continents.

Hope that this helps.

PS. I'm certain that an actual professor of virology would disagree about the exact levels within my animal classification analogy (and there probably will be said prof turning up within the next five posts), but would be in agreement with the general concept.

lisburn

You 2 are getting abit off the choice subject.

Is this the place for point scoring?

Who's winning?

Manchester (she/her)

"You 2 are getting abit off the choice subject.

Is this the place for point scoring?

Who's winning?

"

You'll notice I answered you, including your query if long Covid was a vaccine side effect, above.

By *ilverfox for youMan 18 weeks ago

Hull

Is it the hand you wank with ???

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 18 weeks ago

Reading

"Is it the hand you wank with ???"

By *I TwoCouple 18 weeks ago

all around

Misguided and dangerous misinformation

Peterborough

Misguided and dangerous misinformation "

Especially about the doctor below

Norton

"

My advice to you would be .. boil kettle n pour it in to a big bowl .. put your head into it n keep it there for a hour .. only remove it after 1 hour ..

Medical advice my bollocks .

Norton

PubMed

Presumably it's an argument for getting vaccinated more often, or, as with the flu vaccine, having a higher dose, given the decline in immune response?"

Dear or dear there goes another muppit with a cheeky mouth !!

Nothing medical about telling some one to dip there joints in ice water .. i seriously didn't know i had to degree in mentioning ice n water .

Sleep tite OAP..

Norton

Misguided and dangerous misinformation "

Dangerous information . Dear or dear .. sucking unprotected cock is a lot worse lmfao

Norton

It's more probable, due to your age, that it's osteoarthritis. However, diagnoses can not occur over the internet. If problematic, see your GP.

As for the COVID vaccines, would you actually meet the criteria for them now? They are for the elderly, the vulnerable and patient-facing staff."

Are you qualified to give out that information ?? How dangerous are you ..

Norton

Any health advice pls inbox Dr Amelia

Manchester (she/her)

As for the COVID vaccines, would you actually meet the criteria for them now? They are for the elderly, the vulnerable and patient-facing staff.

Are you qualified to give out that information ?? How dangerous are you .. "

Imagine being qualified to read eligibility criteria on a website.

I believe the qualification for that is... being able to read...

Peterborough

"Any health advice pls inbox Dr Amelia"

Too kind

Peterborough

Are you qualified to give out that information ?? How dangerous are you ..

Imagine being qualified to read eligibility criteria on a website.

I believe the qualification for that is... being able to read..."

By *I TwoCouple 18 weeks ago

all around

Dangerous information . Dear or dear .. sucking unprotected cock is a lot worse lmfao "

More misguided and dangerous information, well done.

By *arry and MegsCouple 18 weeks ago

Ipswich

Dangerous information . Dear or dear .. sucking unprotected cock is a lot worse lmfao "

It takes a really big person to mock someones illness

Most of the responses and the bickering are disrespectful and not worthy of people claiming to be "swingers"

By *ucka39Man 18 weeks ago

Newcastle

Get some lemongrass oil it's great for still joints and pains

By *ucka39Man 18 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Get some lemongrass oil it's great for still joints and pains "

Stiff not still

By *uliette500Woman 18 weeks ago

Hull

The mRNA type of vaccine was already developed all they did was change the viral part of it to covid, it was not a totally new vaccine.

The 3 part testing for the vaccine that normally takes years as they do it one step at a time was much faster as they ran all 3 steps together.

Also covid is a virus and not something you can compare to cancer.

Don't give advice on things you clearly don't understand.

By *lam granWoman 18 weeks ago

falkirk

Are you wanking more?

By *ergus1000Man 18 weeks ago

Greenock

Yes absolutely, you need to sue the government.

Norton

"Any health advice pls inbox Dr Amelia

Too kind"

Your welcome darling xx

Norton

Jesus theres some rite old morngy folk on here this week .

Just for your info i aint a doctor .. but when a guys got achy joints what harm is it to say put your hands in ice water for a minute or two . Chill out for ffs .. #SMILE

By *enuineguy76Man 17 weeks ago

Glasgow

Could be wear and tear ; cold weather. Drink turmeric every morning it’s a good anti inflammatory might help over time - certainly won’t do you any harm. A teaspoon in warm water with some honey and get it down. Taste not great but you get used to it.

By *icecouple561Couple 17 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Jesus theres some rite old morngy folk on here this week .

Just for your info i aint a doctor .. but when a guys got achy joints what harm is it to say put your hands in ice water for a minute or two . Chill out for ffs .. #SMILE "

If you're not medically trained you dont know if it's harmful or not. That's the point.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 17 weeks ago

Cumbria

"Jesus theres some rite old morngy folk on here this week .

Just for your info i aint a doctor .. but when a guys got achy joints what harm is it to say put your hands in ice water for a minute or two . Chill out for ffs .. #SMILE "

You’re not a doctor? Truly I am shocked, shocked to the core.

By *esYesOMGYes!Man 17 weeks ago

M20

"Could be wear and tear ; cold weather. Drink turmeric every morning it’s a good anti inflammatory might help over time - certainly won’t do you any harm. A teaspoon in warm water with some honey and get it down. Taste not great but you get used to it. "

Turmeric is great. If you mix in black pepper you will absorb it much more readily.

Cumbria

"My belief is that Covid can trigger autoimmune illnesses and arthritis is one such thing, after having Covid I was left with long Covid after various tests it was discovered that I had coeliac disease which is also an autoimmune illness, I’ve had Covid 3 times since and it was barely a sniffle compared to the first time which was horrendous, the reason why I declined the vax is because I was worried it may also trigger autoimmune problems, I’m not antivax but felt it was right for me

Studies have shown that spike proteins from infection and or vaccines, commute around the body where they are attacked by our immune systems.

If they get on to a nerve’s sheath the body attacks the sheath.

This is now effectively a case of Multiple Sclerosis.

Many other auto-immune diseases are being similarly triggered.

This is all based on real hardcore, peer reviewed science.

There is some good news. Spike proteins are made of keratin.

Keratin can be broken down by the digestive enzymes Papain and Bromelain by adding them to your diet.

Eating lots of papaya and pineapple will help but we can buy in tablets more easily.

Boswellic Acid from frankincense has an effective part to play in cytokine and leukocytic regulation which works well in many but not all auto-immune diseases.

Some celiacs and asthma sufferers swear by it.

Organicfacts.net is a reliable source if you find PubMed too challenging

Good health to you!"

Which studies?

By *naswingdressWoman 17 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

lord almighty

By *izandpaulCouple 17 weeks ago

merseyside

Please nip along to your GP and stay away from social media sites for medical advice.

Most folks mean well but you have no idea who they are or their qualifications to give any sort of advice.

Best go to those who have the qualifications and are practicing.

Good luck, hope you get sorted.

By *esYesOMGYes!Man 17 weeks ago

M20

"My belief is that Covid can trigger autoimmune illnesses and arthritis is one such thing, after having Covid I was left with long Covid after various tests it was discovered that I had coeliac disease which is also an autoimmune illness, I’ve had Covid 3 times since and it was barely a sniffle compared to the first time which was horrendous, the reason why I declined the vax is because I was worried it may also trigger autoimmune problems, I’m not antivax but felt it was right for me

Studies have shown that spike proteins from infection and or vaccines, commute around the body where they are attacked by our immune systems.

Keratin can be broken down by the digestive enzymes Papain and Bromelain by adding them to your diet.

Eating lots of papaya and pineapple will help but we can buy in tablets more easily.

Boswellic Acid from frankincense has an effective part to play in cytokine and leukocytic regulation which works well in many but not all auto-immune diseases.

Good health to you!

Which studies?"

Can’t share links.

One on PubMed is named New diagnosis of multiple sclerosis in the setting of mRNA COVID-19 vaccine exposure

Plenty more if you look.

Most don’t distinguish between vaccine and viral spike proteins.

By *csheffMan 17 weeks ago

Sheffield

Score 1 for the anti Vax propaganda machine.

Sorry OP this isn't a dig at you but the paranoid anti everything who made your first thought about was "is the vaccine to blame"

Truth is it's age related or genetic go to GP don't trust the lunatics."

Questioning the advocacy and efficacy of the vaccine does not make people anti vax lunatics and comments like that are almost as bad as the micro chip and 5g brigade..

To the OP you need to speak to your GP and come to your own informed decision given your age and any other medical risk factors you may have.

Cumbria

Good health to you!

Which studies?

Can’t share links.

One on PubMed is named New diagnosis of multiple sclerosis in the setting of mRNA COVID-19 vaccine exposure

Plenty more if you look.

Most don’t distinguish between vaccine and viral spike proteins."

Here’s a couple of quotes from that paper:

“The association cannot be determined to be causal, as latent central nervous system demyelinating disease may unmask itself in the setting of an infection or a systemic inflammatory response.”

“diagnoses following mRNA COVID-19 vaccine administration, but MRI studies in those cases demonstrated a mix of old and new lesions, which prompted the authors to conclude there likely was clinically latent disease prior to vaccination itself”

“ Based on these cases we cannot conclude whether vaccination represents a trigger in an otherwise predisposed or pre-symptomatic MS phase versus a purely spurious result as a consequence of vaccination in a very large proportion of the population,”

Tellingly, there is no mention of spike proteins.

By *ackformore100Man 17 weeks ago

Tin town

Auto immune system, ra type, inflammation, who knows... Nobody will be admitting anything that's for sure.

Hope it's not ra though as that's with you for life.

By *melie LALWoman 17 weeks ago

Peterborough

Auto immune system, ra type, inflammation, who knows... Nobody will be admitting anything that's for sure.

Hope it's not ra though as that's with you for life. "

So is osteoarthritis. OA is degenerative and onset is oldish.

By *ackformore100Man 17 weeks ago

Tin town

So is osteoarthritis. OA is degenerative and onset is oldish."

Arthritis top trumps anyone?

By *averickPlayboyRenegadeMan 17 weeks ago

south

I’ve got this thing that keeps getting worse each year…..

The last number on my age keeps going up?

COVID related aging

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 17 weeks ago

Reading

Arthritis top trumps anyone? "

By *melie LALWoman 17 weeks ago

Peterborough

Arthritis top trumps anyone? "

Huh?

By *arry and MegsCouple 17 weeks ago

Ipswich

Never mind COVID, let's take the piss out of arthritis sufferers.

Probably not funny to most people.

By *atnip make me purrWoman 17 weeks ago

Reading

Age related

By *ugby 123Couple 17 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Obviously asking people if they have the same experience as you is fine on the forum ....however as someone mentioned further up, you have no idea who people say they are on the internet so I wouldn't take any diagnosis or advice as gospel on any website.

I am not sure why one person got it in the neck for suggesting something to see if it eased it when there was a diagnosis before that post though, surely both should have been called out.

Can I remind people that to be able to use the forum you need to be civil, the sneering in posts when debating is not civil.

Maybe time to close