FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Sti on the rise

Sti on the rise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ale_seeking_fun OP   Man 16 weeks ago

reading

https://www-bbc-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-68016937.amp

2/3rd of council areas seeing STI/Std rise since 2017

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amsubMan 16 weeks ago

hyde

Seems more people doing bb

By *erlins5Man 16 weeks ago

South Fife

I see a lot more bb pics on here these days.

By *riveinsaturdayXXXMan 16 weeks ago

Bristol

Oral infections too.

I doubt the idea of using condoms for oral and protective material for rimming will catch on, but these are still ways to transmit STIs.

Recent info on Syphilis suggests even kissing is enough to transmit.

All sex carries risk. Best we can do is regularly test, try not to go too crazy with quantity of partners, go for Prep and condoms for penetration.

By *akeitasitcumsMan 16 weeks ago

Bromley

That's the only real problem of meeting people we don't know for sex. I dislike using protection,and the thought of using protection for oral,kissing,rimming etc turns me off. The texture,taste and feel of other people bodies are my aphrodisiac.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 16 weeks ago

Central

We can take responsibility for our own health and to ensure that our political decisions won't harm the NHS and lead to further reductions in local STI health service funding.

By *exbecs12Woman 16 weeks ago

Land of roman gods

"https://www-bbc-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-68016937.amp

2/3rd of council areas seeing STI/Std rise since 2017"

Unprotected sex

By *exbecs12Woman 16 weeks ago

Land of roman gods

My decision to not meet unprotected cocks is for this reason. I see many without condoms here. My safety is paramount

By *inkForLifeCouple 16 weeks ago

North Shields

I suspect a large part of this is more testing. When I was younger, testing just wasn't a thing that was part of people's everyday sex life, we used to fuck about bare with new partners all the time, and this is only 20 years ago.

It seems much more socially normal for late teens and early 20s to get tested routinely now.

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 16 weeks ago

wonderland.

"I suspect a large part of this is more testing. When I was younger, testing just wasn't a thing that was part of people's everyday sex life, we used to fuck about bare with new partners all the time, and this is only 20 years ago.

It seems much more socially normal for late teens and early 20s to get tested routinely now. "

I was about tonm say I think some of it is more testing. As since covid more areas are offering postal tests and more will do it x

By *midnight-Woman 16 weeks ago

"I suspect a large part of this is more testing. When I was younger, testing just wasn't a thing that was part of people's everyday sex life, we used to fuck about bare with new partners all the time, and this is only 20 years ago.

It seems much more socially normal for late teens and early 20s to get tested routinely now. "

Yeah that could be true... I think rates for many things are up because of testing /reporting

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 16 weeks ago

Chichester

People test more. People locked up for years in Covid now we have s surge.

More people fucking about and bulk of infections are orally transmitted vs penatration according to two big clinic data ..

People just need to keep up testing and for those that can afford Private clinics are great for more thorough testing like we have in adult

By (user no longer on site) 16 weeks ago

Getting scary..!!

By *ayboii_18Man 16 weeks ago

cannock

I must admit I don't use protection for oral and I should. But for penetrative sex I always use protection.

But definitely test, test, test and enjoy yourselves safely x

By *oxy jWoman 16 weeks ago

somerset

its always going to rise ....

one reason is more and more people being tested hence more found ...every drs now have some tests kits near the exit door same with schools/collage/uni

when the charities submit numbers and finding do you think they are going to tell people that the numbers are falling ??? if they all did that they would get less funding ..

also its not a true picture there are certain areas that are alot lot worse and sexual practise's that are worse

taking swinging for instance how many swingers dont get tested because they think a condom is all thats needed they belive they are totally safe you see these type everywhere quick to slag of bare backers yet dont get tested ???

its simple just from our scene alone if you play bare or safe then get tested at least if you do catch something then you can sort it out .... safe sex is a lie safe sex is only safer there more to sex than cock there mouth fingers skin all can catch something if theirs some thing to catch

the only safe sex is no sex

but lastly getting a bad sti is still pretty rare to most ...

By *rozac_fairyCouple 16 weeks ago

Tamworth

That's really shocking! Perhaps it's an area thing. I remember 20 years ago my friends and I getting tested and it being freely available without having to see a GP. Just a thing we knew to do regardless of protection used and how few or many partners people had.

I’ve had conversations with men over the past couple of weeks who agree I should be made aware of men’s sexual health history, until I’m asking for THEIR sexual health history. Then they got defensive and a couple of them blocked me. All reported to Fab of cause.

I don’t understand in this day and age of technology and information sharing, why folks are still so blinkered to the risks? Or maybe they just don’t care as long as they’re getting their rocks off.

It takes two minutes to google sexual health clinics in your area. Takes even less time to actually get tested. I just wish more people would take responsibility for themselves and the partners they play with.

By *midnight-Woman 16 weeks ago

"I’ve had conversations with men over the past couple of weeks who agree I should be made aware of men’s sexual health history, until I’m asking for THEIR sexual health history. Then they got defensive and a couple of them blocked me. All reported to Fab of cause.

I don’t understand in this day and age of technology and information sharing, why folks are still so blinkered to the risks? Or maybe they just don’t care as long as they’re getting their rocks off.

It takes two minutes to google sexual health clinics in your area. Takes even less time to actually get tested. I just wish more people would take responsibility for themselves and the partners they play with."

I find lots of men say 'if you are ok/negative, then i must be too' (I'm only citing men as i don't talk to many women)

"I’ve had conversations with men over the past couple of weeks who agree I should be made aware of men’s sexual health history, until I’m asking for THEIR sexual health history. Then they got defensive and a couple of them blocked me. All reported to Fab of cause.

It takes two minutes to google sexual health clinics in your area. Takes even less time to actually get tested. I just wish more people would take responsibility for themselves and the partners they play with.

I find lots of men say 'if you are ok/negative, then i must be too' (I'm only citing men as i don't talk to many women) "

Oh my days this! One guy said to me “I last had sex 4 months ago and neither of us had any symptoms so I must be fine” when I said, so what if you’re carrying symptoms that haven’t displayed themselves yet, they don’t all display in two weeks, unless you get tested how would you know? I thought he was going to combust. I guess ignorance is bliss until they’re forced to deal with it and by then it’s too late for some.

By *aramedic999Man 16 weeks ago

Cambridge

Agree some of the data rise is due to availability of home testing etc ..keep safe

By *DGloryholeZoeTV/TS 12 weeks ago

London

People need to take accountability for their and others health and be tested every three months. I count myself as exceptionally lucky on Fab BUT have caught something once last year. I immediately contacted anyone I had had contact with and warned them.

I lost friends in the process - it still fucks me off that no one bothered to contact me and then when I did the responsible thing people blocked me.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 11 weeks ago

Chichester

"People need to take accountability for their and others health and be tested every three months. I count myself as exceptionally lucky on Fab BUT have caught something once last year. I immediately contacted anyone I had had contact with and warned them.

I lost friends in the process - it still fucks me off that no one bothered to contact me and then when I did the responsible thing people blocked me. "

Pretty common alas and it will be one of them dumb cunts that passed it on no doubt but they just block and bury head in sand

» Add a new message to this topic