FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Under vaccination research

Under vaccination research

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *melie LAL OP   Woman 14 weeks ago

Peterborough

Under-vaccination and severe COVID-19 outcomes: meta-analysis of national cohort studies in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales

The Lancet, Jan 2024

Your thoughts on the research?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *I TwoCouple 14 weeks ago

all around

"Under-vaccination and severe COVID-19 outcomes: meta-analysis of national cohort studies in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales

The Lancet, Jan 2024

Your thoughts on the research?"

50% of deaths were amongst unvaccinated, if 50% came from under 10 % to keep it round figures then do the sums lol

There's a nice diagram can be found on Google for those familiar with the technology of search engines

By *erald 1999Man 14 weeks ago

carmarthen

Didn't being only having 1 or 2 vaccines count as being unvaccinated at some point I'm sure I read that somewhere

By *heffielderCouple 14 weeks ago

sheffield

An age group of 16-74 is a very big cohort.. they really should have had more sub groups as we all know the risk from covid sky rockets past certain age bands.

By *heffielderCouple 14 weeks ago

sheffield

Also found this interesting.

"Our estimates for the 16–74 years and 75 years and older age groups show that being unvaccinated (strictly maximum dose deficit) was associated with similar or lower hazard ratio for severe COVID-19 outcomes compared with being vaccinated but having a vaccine deficit of at least one dose. This association could be due to vaccine waning and the fact that the most recent dose for those with a vaccine deficit frequently occurred many months before the study start date."

By *obleroneToShareMan 14 weeks ago

Cypress Avenue, nr Bristol

My thoughts on the research is that level of undervaccination in the UK population quoted under Results on pages 8/9, 44.4% aggregated across all four nations, is higher that I thought it would be.

By *obleroneToShareMan 14 weeks ago

Cypress Avenue, nr Bristol

"Under-vaccination and severe COVID-19 outcomes: meta-analysis of national cohort studies in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales

The Lancet, Jan 2024

Your thoughts on the research?

50% of deaths were amongst unvaccinated, if 50% came from under 10 % to keep it round figures then do the sums lol

There's a nice diagram can be found on Google for those familiar with the technology of search engines"

Are these your honest thoughts on the research, or did you post on this thread by mistake?

By *arth1970Man 14 weeks ago

Leeds

I researched the contents of vacations in 2015.So when the untested vacations were rolled out in 2019.I choose not to comply with all the scamdemic nonsense. Big shout out to all the unvaxed hero's.

Peterborough

"I researched the contents of vacations in 2015.So when the untested vacations were rolled out in 2019.I choose not to comply with all the scamdemic nonsense. Big shout out to all the unvaxed hero's. "

Vacations are holidays, just saying.

As for heroes, , it's up to individuals to make decisions for themselves; having or not having is not heroic.

Peterborough

"I researched the contents of vacations in 2015.So when the untested vacations were rolled out in 2019.I choose not to comply with all the scamdemic nonsense. Big shout out to all the unvaxed hero's. "

Your dates are off.

By *ldgeezermeMan 14 weeks ago

Newcastle, Throckley

Dates wrong

Spelling wrong

Punctuation wrong

Other than that, quite a well researched scientific thesis

By *rozac_fairyCouple 14 weeks ago

Tamworth

It's always good to research your vacations! Don't want to accidently offend another culture, learn abit of the language and have some ideas of tourist sites to visit.

By *taffsnewtwoCouple 14 weeks ago

Staffordshire

I admire you giving people advise with regards to having safe sex to prevent disease on your profile, but then referring to covid as a scamdemic in the forums. What an interesting viewpoint

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

Grabs popcorn

By *arth1970Man 14 weeks ago

Leeds

Thank you all for your feedback. I know I miss spell words, every thing about the V jabs is published in plain sight. Your body your choice. X

By *londebiguyMan 14 weeks ago

Southport

You researched the vaccines 5 years earlier?

Incredible...

What a 'hero'.

By *illan-KillashMan 14 weeks ago

London/Sussex/Surrey/Berks/Hants

Covid was confirmed to be spreading in the UK in January 2020.

The Covid vaccination programme was launched in January 2021.

Please explain how you researched the contents of the Covid vaccines (all of them) before Covid was confirmed and the vaccine roll out programme was launched.

» Add a new message to this topic