FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Balanitis

Balanitis

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    13 weeks ago

Anyone ever had balanitis and if so how long to recover fully.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aGaGagging for itCouple 13 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

It depends on the cause, usually a few days / week, though sometimes more. Go and see your GP or GUM clinic for medication. Wash regularly but not with perfumed soap.

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS 13 weeks ago

stockport

Steroidal cream at first from GP but ultimately a circumcision was necessary.

By *erard61Man 13 weeks ago

East Kilbride

Yes 2 years ago. Was bloody painful and only recourse was circumcision. I had a sore under the skin which would start healing then tear and scar tissue was going to be the issue. Didn't help I had tight foreskin with an opening the size was very small. Still adjusting to it.

By *usie pTV/TS 12 weeks ago

taunton

It is a viral condition and you will need to see a doc for treatment, if you been dipping where you probably should not have been will be best to go to GUM clinic they will advise.

By *hil McCrakinMan 12 weeks ago

Heysham la3

Suffered for quite a while

Saw Doc got steroid cream didn't work

Circummsion was my only option

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS 12 weeks ago

stockport

My situation too Hungsucker and much better now

By *pandjMan 12 weeks ago

yeovil

If you end up going the circumcision route then I'd research styles and drs. I went private in London as I wanted to be able to pick a high and tightish style and get it done when I wanted.

Cost me £700 and had it done freehand with glue so healing time was pretty fast and less of a scar. Prefer how it is now and feeling sex on the outstroke is a massive game changer.

By (user no longer on site) OP    12 weeks ago

Doctor now said it's phimosis not balanitis.

By *enuineM81Man 12 weeks ago

Portsmouth

I had tk be circumcised because of this a couple of years ago, the operation itself wasn't too bad but the recovery was a bit of a sore slog! Happy with the results now though and no more searing pain when trying to wash or have sex! Mine was done on the NHS within a few weeks of being referred.

By (user no longer on site) OP    12 weeks ago

Hopefully done soon.

By *ot2newCouple 12 weeks ago

a bakery

"Anyone ever had balanitis and if so how long to recover fully."

Try tea tree or Neem cream and use it regular or when symptoms start. Usually works a treat.

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

"Anyone ever had balanitis and if so how long to recover fully.

Try tea tree or Neem cream and use it regular or when symptoms start. Usually works a treat. "

Tea tree on your knob?

By *unlovin72Man 12 weeks ago

BARNSLEY

[Removed by poster at 14/02/24 09:22:52]

BARNSLEY

I had phimosis and was in agony got so tight skin would split having it cut was only option in end but mine had to be done on NHS so had to wait 13 months before op and 10 week recovery only upside was now when erect my penis gets way thicker than before as it's not constricted

BARNSLEY

"Doctor now said it's phimosis not balanitis. "

Good luck I have had this and needed a operation in the end so I know how painful it can be

"If you end up going the circumcision route then I'd research styles and drs. I went private in London as I wanted to be able to pick a high and tightish style and get it done when I wanted.

Cost me £700 and had it done freehand with glue so healing time was pretty fast and less of a scar. Prefer how it is now and feeling sex on the outstroke is a massive game changer."

Looks like a great job

By *oofy321Man 12 weeks ago

moon base zero

Can be a side effect of diabetes

BARNSLEY

"Can be a side effect of diabetes "

Yeah I had phimosis which is very similar and was a side effect of type 2 diabetes which I didn't control very well

By *w214Couple 12 weeks ago

Merseyside

Had it, ended up having a circumcision, love my new dick.

BARNSLEY

"Had it, ended up having a circumcision, love my new dick."

Yeah me too I am more girthy due to having no right skin anymore clouds silver lining

By *pandjMan 12 weeks ago

yeovil

"If you end up going the circumcision route then I'd research styles and drs. I went private in London as I wanted to be able to pick a high and tightish style and get it done when I wanted.

Cost me £700 and had it done freehand with glue so healing time was pretty fast and less of a scar. Prefer how it is now and feeling sex on the outstroke is a massive game changer.

Looks like a great job"

Thanks. Am enjoying it better than before and feeling the outstroke is a game changer for sure.

By *ightMountainMan 12 weeks ago

Basingstoke

Yeah it's the gift that keeps on giving

Lichen Sclerosus is another similar one it can cause. Steroid cream helps but doesn't solve sadly. Looks like circumcision is the best route right now.

By *laywiththatassMan 12 weeks ago

NW

No, this is not the case. Its not a virus. It appears like one, similar to herpes, but it isn't. And it's quite easy to get rid of. Nothing to worry about other than dealing with the physical side for a few weeks and wash with just water and using a hydra cortisone cream inbetwwen

"Can be a side effect of diabetes

Yeah it's the gift that keeps on giving

Lichen Sclerosus is another similar one it can cause. Steroid cream helps but doesn't solve sadly. Looks like circumcision is the best route right now."

PM me

By *oger21888Man 8 weeks ago

kenton

Hey guys, I have been struggling with this for a few years now. Seems to flair up if I'm too active like haveing a couple of wanks in a day. The it sticks around for a week or two. Washing with just water helps but that's it. Will try hydrocortisone as suggested earlier in the thread!

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS 8 weeks ago

stockport

Speak to your GP and get a referral to the urology department at your local hospital.

By *ondiego85Man 8 weeks ago

nottingham

"Hey guys, I have been struggling with this for a few years now. Seems to flair up if I'm too active like haveing a couple of wanks in a day. The it sticks around for a week or two. Washing with just water helps but that's it. Will try hydrocortisone as suggested earlier in the thread!

"

Do not “try hydrocortisone” like it was cough syrup. Speak to your doctor first.

There are levels of Balanitis that the cream won’t touch and is not something you want to leave untreated or wrongly treated for long

By *ts the taking part thatMan 8 weeks ago

southampton

I've had it & used "golden eye" cream which worked taking about 5 days.

Just being very careful to give the old chap & clean ASAP after manoeuvres.

By *harismatic_SapiophileMan 8 weeks ago

commutable in the NW

I’m recently recovering from a Circumcision from phimosis. Been four weeks now. no nookie, not operational in the typical sense, stitches are only just dissolving.

*feels like I’ve lost a practical bit of length, maybe 1.4 to 2inches , but still have some stitches left,

Girth has increased By about a 1/3 best guess, maybe 25%???

Good luck chaps and look after your members.

By *pandjMan 8 weeks ago

yeovil

"I’m recently recovering from a Circumcision from phimosis. Been four weeks now. no nookie, not operational in the typical sense, stitches are only just dissolving.

*feels like I’ve lost a practical bit of length, maybe 1.4 to 2inches , but still have some stitches left,

"

Other forums I'm on suggests it's common to temporary lose length while it heals but will be back in no time.

Extra girth is probably swelling haha will go away in time like mine did

By *rdimpsMan 3 weeks ago

Hull

I get it every now and then, its connected to my type two diabetes. When it comes on i instantly start with the cream i get on prescription, i wont say what it is as i'm not a doctor giving advice.

What i have found is by using a particular "tingling" citrus shower gel, i get a tingling which is an early warning, so i instantly apply the cream for a few days, which stops it developing.

I am quite attached to it and dont want to give it up.

By *arren the doggerMan 3 weeks ago

willenhall

"I’m recently recovering from a Circumcision from phimosis. Been four weeks now. no nookie, not operational in the typical sense, stitches are only just dissolving.

"

if I lose 2 inches mine will be ingrowing !!

By *ev_1Couple 3 weeks ago

Bickliegh

» Add a new message to this topic