Same here"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik and PaulCouple 11 weeks ago

Flagrante

I'll regret a dose of what?

By *ophieslutTV/TS 11 weeks ago

Central

If it's a dose of clap, you'll get plenty of crap instead here. And frequent testing for STIs is what we all do

By *I TwoCouple 11 weeks ago

all around

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” – Mark Twain

By *ophieslutTV/TS 11 weeks ago

Central

"If it's a dose of clap, you'll get plenty of crap instead here. And frequent testing for STIs is what we all do "

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/1573838

By *opam1neMan 11 weeks ago

Plymouth

"“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” – Mark Twain"

Well said

By *alandNitaCouple 11 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"As the title suggests "

I'm not at all sure WHAT the title suggests, but I've got no regrets at all.

Cal

By *naswingdressWoman 11 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

None of my regrets came in doses.

By *ools and the brainCouple 11 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Are people STILL trying to discredit the vaccine program?

News flash people, it's done and dusted keep banging on about not getting it or regretting it doesn't change a thing.

Let's be honest it's only news because some mad bastard somewhere started all the conspiracy stuff and it just exploded after that, then suddenly everyman and his (or her) dog started coming forward with various insights and claims to know "the truth"

From a secret pact to cull the elderly and sick to implanting the world's population with tracking devices.

Can you see how insane this all sounds?

By *naswingdressWoman 11 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Are people STILL trying to discredit the vaccine program?

News flash people, it's done and dusted keep banging on about not getting it or regretting it doesn't change a thing.

Let's be honest it's only news because some mad bastard somewhere started all the conspiracy stuff and it just exploded after that, then suddenly everyman and his (or her) dog started coming forward with various insights and claims to know "the truth"

From a secret pact to cull the elderly and sick to implanting the world's population with tracking devices.

"

The mad bastards are still making an awful lot of money off discrediting vaccines - and trying to drum up new things now Covid is a bit of old news.

It's profoundly lucrative for the likes of Yeadon, Weinstein, Malone, McCullough, etc. Not to forget Andrew Wakefield - if he's not gone away, we've got decades to go of this shite. (They now say that the mercury damage causing autism is epigenetic, as the mercury that probably wasn't doing any harm has been gone from childhood vaccines in the US for 20 years now. They don't change the conclusion in light of new evidence, they come up with a new fairy story)

By *ools and the brainCouple 11 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

The mad bastards are still making an awful lot of money off discrediting vaccines - and trying to drum up new things now Covid is a bit of old news.

It's profoundly lucrative for the likes of Yeadon, Weinstein, Malone, McCullough, etc. Not to forget Andrew Wakefield - if he's not gone away, we've got decades to go of this shite. (They now say that the mercury damage causing autism is epigenetic, as the mercury that probably wasn't doing any harm has been gone from childhood vaccines in the US for 20 years now. They don't change the conclusion in light of new evidence, they come up with a new fairy story)"

Yup

Change the narrative to suit the agenda

By *ldgeezermeMan 11 weeks ago

Newcastle, Throckley

"

Hold on a second

The OP's an entrepreneur you fools

An ENTREPRENEUR!

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 11 weeks ago

Reading

"As the title suggests "

What are you suggesting OP?

By *ust RachelTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Eastbourne

I have a regret for not having Chemotherapy, instead of Radiotherapy.

Does that count?

By *igNick1381Man 9 weeks ago

BRIDGEND

I know lot's of people who have had it and none regret it

I never bothered and I don't regret my choices

The only issue I had at the time, and always will have, is people demanding that others do something against their choice.

If you expect people to do something they don't want to you're a cunt of the first order

By *londebiguyMan 9 weeks ago

Southport

No regrets.

By *uby StarCouple 9 weeks ago

Durham

Yes I have regrets but I can't go back and change things, so I just don't dwell on them and look forwards in life and not backwards.

By *uddybuddyMan 9 weeks ago

burnham

No regrets ever

» Add a new message to this topic