FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Gender report 2

Gender report 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usie p OP   TV/TS 3 weeks ago

taunton

Thats bleedin lovely isn't it, most of us 65 and over have been paying taxes into the system for more than 50 years now we are to be exterminated well thanks a bunch, I blame Bill Gates and vegetarians for all these mixed up folks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Chichester

lol that’s quite funny. Pesky bill gates bag dam it

By *ad NannaWoman 3 weeks ago

East London

I thought it was hormones in our drinking water, from contraceptive pills.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 3 weeks ago

Cumbria

I blame the woke virus.

By *erry bull1Man 3 weeks ago

doncaster

The government don’t want old people , they’re classed as a drain on society and served their purpose

But love immigrants and putting them up in nice hotels

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 3 weeks ago

Reading

"The government don’t want old people , they’re classed as a drain on society and served their purpose

But love immigrants and putting them up in nice hotels "

WOW - What a assumption to make....

By *izandpaulCouple 3 weeks ago

merseyside

"The government don’t want old people , they’re classed as a drain on society and served their purpose

Oh right, sounds fair.

But where do the government stand on old immigrants.

By *our TV fantasyTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Liverpool

I know right!!

They come over here, with their work ethic, outrageous

By *host63Man 3 weeks ago

Bedfont Feltham

What a stupid comment

By *ucianpoundCouple 3 weeks ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Think they put them in crappy hotels which would go out of business without govt. support!

By *ellishornyMan 3 weeks ago

surrey

The immigrants struggle to get over here living in tents or living rough but once they cross the channel they are welcomed like royalty and given free hotels free food yet our elderly struggle to live after paying taxes all their life’s and if they fall ill have to sell every thing to live in a nursing home so no I don’t feel sorry for imagrants that have traveled through safe countries already but they don’t give hand outs it’s time we put the great back into Britain

By *atnip make me purrWoman 3 weeks ago

Reading

Hey its better than being made into dog food.

By *melie LALWoman 3 weeks ago

Peterborough

WOW - What a assumption to make.... "

Could be sarcasm

By *ackformore100Man 3 weeks ago

Tin town

Think they put them in crappy hotels which would go out of business without govt. support!"

Sure best western, Hilton express, copthorne.. Really crappy

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 3 weeks ago

Reading

"The immigrants struggle to get over here living in tents or living rough but once they cross the channel they are welcomed like royalty and given free hotels free food yet our elderly struggle to live after paying taxes all their life’s and if they fall ill have to sell every thing to live in a nursing home so no I don’t feel sorry for imagrants that have traveled through safe countries already but they don’t give hand outs it’s time we put the great back into Britain "

You must be so proud

By *wistntwirlCouple 3 weeks ago

Middle Land

"The immigrants struggle to get over here living in tents or living rough but once they cross the channel they are welcomed like royalty and given free hotels free food yet our elderly struggle to live after paying taxes all their life’s and if they fall ill have to sell every thing to live in a nursing home so no I don’t feel sorry for imagrants that have traveled through safe countries already but they don’t give hand outs it’s time we put the great back into Britain "

Maybe you'll feel more grateful when said immigrants are wiping your arse in a care home and paying taxes into your pension.

Tin town

"The immigrants struggle to get over here living in tents or living rough but once they cross the channel they are welcomed like royalty and given free hotels free food yet our elderly struggle to live after paying taxes all their life’s and if they fall ill have to sell every thing to live in a nursing home so no I don’t feel sorry for imagrants that have traveled through safe countries already but they don’t give hand outs it’s time we put the great back into Britain

Maybe you'll feel more grateful when said immigrants are wiping your arse in a care home and paying taxes into your pension."

That would make them legal, workingand contributing to their new safe haven. Which I'm not sure is an issue... Unlike those that are simply kept and supported by the rest of the tax payers.

By *hucky12Man 3 weeks ago

accrington

surrey

I’ve just be called a racist thug for my post have I mentioned race or religion no just the fact I’m British what is wrong with that !!!!

surrey

I was trying to say let’s look after our elders before we give hand outs

Cumbria

"I was trying to say let’s look after our elders before we give hand outs "

It’s not a binary choice, we can do both but the government chooses not to.

Don’t let the government fool you into thinking the reason we can’t afford things is people coming across here in boats. The cost to the country is minuscule in comparison to the budget the government has to spend.

The government chooses not to look after the elderly, it’s not something that’s do bed on them.

By *uzy750TV/TS 3 weeks ago

Luton

"It’s not a binary choice, we can do both but the government chooses not to.

Don’t let the government fool you into thinking the reason we can’t afford things is people coming across here in boats. The cost to the country is minuscule in comparison to the budget the government has to spend.

The government chooses not to look after the elderly, it’s not something that’s do bed on them."

In 2022 the cost to the taxpayer of the asylum system was £1.5billion

In 2023 that had risen to £3.5billion

These are far from small sums of money.

Regarding illegal migration, As we saw with the Ukraine War, the vast majority of refugees sort refuge as close to their home country as possible, in the hope of returning home at some point in the future. This is common within refugees.

As such, it is understandable for someone fleeing Afghanistan to seek refuge in Pakistan. Or fleeing Syria to seek refuge in southern Europe. In Greece or Turkey.

If such a person was to then seek illegal employment not refuge, and over a number of years working in the black market of the EU save sufficient cash to pay organised crime syndicates to smuggle them into the UK, I fail to see how they can then be realistically classed as refugees, when it is clear from their actions that they are economic migrants.

I can understand why a person may be desperate to leave France and the EU, but realistically speaking these are safe areas. Why do such people not seek asylum there? Surely a desperate person would seek asylum as soon as is possible?

As such it seems clear that far from being refugees, the majority if not all entering via the EU are actually economic migrants not refugees with no genuine right to help. Further, by seeking refuge status such economic migrants steal resources from those in genuine need.

Regarding the idea that the government can afford to pay for both illegal migration and looking after the elderly. The government does not have any money of its own. The government does not earn money. Every penny of government money is actually taxpayers money. It is OUR money.

As such, all governments must choose how much they will take off of the electorate, and what they will spend it upon. So whilst true the government can pay for illegal migration and care for the elderly, to do so means one of two things. Making spending cuts in existing departments and / or raising taxes.

As such, there is a valid argument as to if we should be spending £4billion a year dealing with what is essentially the EUs illegal migration problem, or should we be spending that on care for the elderly, and care for genuine refugees. Not economic migrants.

By *ussymufferMan 3 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

the safe countrys they travel through they would need to pay for health care but get it free here that's why they come here.

Cumbria

"The immigrants struggle to get over here living in tents or living rough but once they cross the channel they are welcomed like royalty and given free hotels free food yet our elderly struggle to live after paying taxes all their life’s and if they fall ill have to sell every thing to live in a nursing home so no I don’t feel sorry for imagrants that have traveled through safe countries already but they don’t give hand outs it’s time we put the great back into Britain the safe countrys they travel through they would need to pay for health care but get it free here that's why they come here. "

Ah, I see. So people risk dying crossing the channel in a shitty little dinghy in case they might get ill at some point and don’t want to pay for it?

Also, asylum seekers receive free medical treatment wherever they are.

Tin town

"It’s not a binary choice, we can do both but the government chooses not to.

The government chooses not to look after the elderly, it’s not something that’s do bed on them.

In 2022 the cost to the taxpayer of the asylum system was £1.5billion

In 2023 that had risen to £3.5billion

These are far from small sums of money.

Regarding illegal migration, As we saw with the Ukraine War, the vast majority of refugees sort refuge as close to their home country as possible, in the hope of returning home at some point in the future. This is common within refugees.

As such, it is understandable for someone fleeing Afghanistan to seek refuge in Pakistan. Or fleeing Syria to seek refuge in southern Europe. In Greece or Turkey.

If such a person was to then seek illegal employment not refuge, and over a number of years working in the black market of the EU save sufficient cash to pay organised crime syndicates to smuggle them into the UK, I fail to see how they can then be realistically classed as refugees, when it is clear from their actions that they are economic migrants.

I can understand why a person may be desperate to leave France and the EU, but realistically speaking these are safe areas. Why do such people not seek asylum there? Surely a desperate person would seek asylum as soon as is possible?

As such it seems clear that far from being refugees, the majority if not all entering via the EU are actually economic migrants not refugees with no genuine right to help. Further, by seeking refuge status such economic migrants steal resources from those in genuine need.

Regarding the idea that the government can afford to pay for both illegal migration and looking after the elderly. The government does not have any money of its own. The government does not earn money. Every penny of government money is actually taxpayers money. It is OUR money.

As such, all governments must choose how much they will take off of the electorate, and what they will spend it upon. So whilst true the government can pay for illegal migration and care for the elderly, to do so means one of two things. Making spending cuts in existing departments and / or raising taxes.

As such, there is a valid argument as to if we should be spending £4billion a year dealing with what is essentially the EUs illegal migration problem, or should we be spending that on care for the elderly, and care for genuine refugees. Not economic migrants.

"

Nicely put

By *uzy750TV/TS 3 weeks ago

Luton

"Ah, I see. So people risk dying crossing the channel in a shitty little dinghy in case they might get ill at some point and don’t want to pay for it?

Also, asylum seekers receive free medical treatment wherever they are."

And that ^ there is one reason why illegal economic migrants make false asylum claims, and defraud those in genuine need out of the help they are entitled to.

People enter the EU illegally. As there are no borders within the EU, as the EU effectively does not secure its external borders, and as many EU industries (agricultural sector in Spain, Italy, Portugal and France for example) are happy to employ illegal workers, predominantly young males travel to the EU to earn what is to them, large sums of money. Many then head toward the UK, knowing that once smuggled into the country by organised crime gangs, our lax and failing asylum system guarantees them a life of riches compared to their home country. These are not "refugees".

These are economic migrants, involved in illegal work, paying criminal gangs, before entering the UK illegally to defraud genuine asylum seekers out of the help they desperately need.

The EU for its part turns a blind eye, paying lip service to the issue, and uses it as a political football with which to attack the UK and Brexit.

Governments of all parties have categorically failed on this issue. We need a strengthened asylum system. A robust program of deportation of illegal economic migrants. Tough prison sentences for those involved in the deadly trade of people smuggling. And last but not least, we don't need two fancy aircraft carriers built to provide trade union jobs. We need two hundred coastal patrol boats and a strengthened and militarised coastguard tasked with robustly defending our maritime waters from anyone involved in illegal activity. Be it people smuggling, drug smuggling, or illegal fishing.

By *ellishornyMan 2 weeks ago

surrey

"Ah, I see. So people risk dying crossing the channel in a shitty little dinghy in case they might get ill at some point and don’t want to pay for it?

And that ^ there is one reason why illegal economic migrants make false asylum claims, and defraud those in genuine need out of the help they are entitled to.

People enter the EU illegally. As there are no borders within the EU, as the EU effectively does not secure its external borders, and as many EU industries (agricultural sector in Spain, Italy, Portugal and France for example) are happy to employ illegal workers, predominantly young males travel to the EU to earn what is to them, large sums of money. Many then head toward the UK, knowing that once smuggled into the country by organised crime gangs, our lax and failing asylum system guarantees them a life of riches compared to their home country. These are not "refugees".

These are economic migrants, involved in illegal work, paying criminal gangs, before entering the UK illegally to defraud genuine asylum seekers out of the help they desperately need.

The EU for its part turns a blind eye, paying lip service to the issue, and uses it as a political football with which to attack the UK and Brexit.

Governments of all parties have categorically failed on this issue. We need a strengthened asylum system. A robust program of deportation of illegal economic migrants. Tough prison sentences for those involved in the deadly trade of people smuggling. And last but not least, we don't need two fancy aircraft carriers built to provide trade union jobs. We need two hundred coastal patrol boats and a strengthened and militarised coastguard tasked with robustly defending our maritime waters from anyone involved in illegal activity. Be it people smuggling, drug smuggling, or illegal fishing."

very well put

By *ackformore100Man 2 weeks ago

Tin town

Governments of all parties have categorically failed on this issue. We need a strengthened asylum system. A robust program of deportation of illegal economic migrants. Tough prison sentences for those involved in the deadly trade of people smuggling. And last but not least, we don't need two fancy aircraft carriers built to provide trade union jobs. We need two hundred coastal patrol boats and a strengthened and militarised coastguard tasked with robustly defending our maritime waters from anyone involved in illegal activity. Be it people smuggling, drug smuggling, or illegal fishing."

Again... Very well put

By *hirley147TV/TS 2 weeks ago

Blackpool

I want my country back. Vote reform. Stop the boats

By *eak HonkerMan 2 weeks ago

Peaks

Known as "useless eaters" by the elite. Hospitals doing an increasingly effective job of killing them off 5-6 days after admission, since 2020. Plenty of "DNR" notices.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 2 weeks ago

Reading

"Known as "useless eaters" by the elite. Hospitals doing an increasingly effective job of killing them off 5-6 days after admission, since 2020. Plenty of "DNR" notices.

"

Hopefully this is your attempt at being funny?

By *ellishornyMan 2 weeks ago

surrey

Happy St George’s day

By *melie LALWoman 2 weeks ago

Peterborough

"Known as "useless eaters" by the elite. Hospitals doing an increasingly effective job of killing them off 5-6 days after admission, since 2020. Plenty of "DNR" notices.

Hopefully this is your attempt at being funny? "

I think the poster is showing how ill informed he is.

» Add a new message to this topic