FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Personalised skin cancer jab mRNA

Personalised skin cancer jab mRNA

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *I Two OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

all around

So seems like great news !!

But I'm sure there are still some will drink pure water and take multivitamins and trust their immune system.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 2 weeks ago

wonderland.

I heard this on the news this morning..... it is definitely a step in the right direction x

By *orny PTMan 2 weeks ago

Peterborough

Ponentially 1 down: 200 cancers left to go. It's a long journey, but great news.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Central

It's fantastic news that this is going to be expanded further. The mRNA vaccine technology has been a lifesaver for millions

By *ularliWoman 2 weeks ago

worcester

This is such wonderful news. If mine comes back it’s good to know that it could work for me.

I wish something like this could be done for all cancers.

By *ackformore100Man 2 weeks ago

Tin town

"So seems like great news !!

But I'm sure there are still some will drink pure water and take multivitamins and trust their immune system."

Is skin cancer linked with the immune system?

By *luttTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Duns

But I'm sure there are still some will drink pure water and take multivitamins and trust their immune system.

Is skin cancer linked with the immune system? "

No, but I think the inference was that anti-vaxxers were idiots.

By *emorefridaCouple 2 weeks ago

La la land

Well yes, some immune cells are capable of detecting abnormal cells and destroying them.

By *ularliWoman 2 weeks ago

worcester

Immunotherapy is used to treat melanoma along with targeted treatments.

So, yes the immune system is linked to any cancer I guess.

Immunotherapy boosts the immune system to kill cancer cells

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 2 weeks ago

Southampton

No, but I think the inference was that anti-vaxxers were idiots. "

Well they generally are lol....

By *uriousCouple 200Couple 2 weeks ago

leeds

Fingers crossed this works, how long is it on trial?

By *ophieslutTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Central

"Fingers crossed this works, how long is it on trial?

"

I'm uncertain - it's a Stage 3 trial, recruiting over 1000 people, after earlier trials showed how much it cut death rates, from the cancer.

Tin town

Ah...I see. Funny how some people can take good news and still manage to turn it into an insult.

Tin town

Well they generally are lol...."

Oh lol indeed... Meanwhile there could be some great news for melanoma sufferers.. Let's hope so. Although it's a few years away yet if all goes well I believe.

By *melie LALWoman 2 weeks ago

Peterborough

There's a very good article on the cancer research site called the immune system and cancer.

By *hinstrapMan 2 weeks ago

Barnsley

Awesome step forward for treatments. Some very brainy people out there

By *alandNitaCouple 2 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"This is such wonderful news. If mine comes back it’s good to know that it could work for me.

I wish something like this could be done for all cancers. "

There are trials on going for a whole host of other cancers. I have seen mention of Head & Neck cancers, Liver Cancers, Lung Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, and skin cancer.

Cal

By *enSiskoMan 2 weeks ago

Cestus 3

But I'm sure there are still some will drink pure water and take multivitamins and trust their immune system."

For me what this shows is that it takes years for a drug to come to bare, it shows testing and trialing are the way to go.

Not Matt have an affair, crying on TV and broke the rules im a celebrity Hancock, crying that they have a cure.

Is cancer a health emergency?

If so why not just roll it out as it is an emergency and will save countless lives.

Peterborough

For me what this shows is that it takes years for a drug to come to bare, it shows testing and trialing are the way to go.

Not Matt have an affair, crying on TV and broke the rules im a celebrity Hancock, crying that they have a cure.

If so why not just roll it out as it is an emergency and will save countless lives."

No emergency, not contagious.

Tin town

If so why not just roll it out as it is an emergency and will save countless lives.

No emergency, not contagious."

1 in 2 people in the UK. I'd say that's an emergency. Funny though how we live with it as if it's normal.

Why?

Why do we accept that 1 in 2 people will develop cancer now?

Scunthorpe

If so why not just roll it out as it is an emergency and will save countless lives."

It's not something that can be "rolled out". The current treatments they are testing require a unique "vaccine" to be created for the specific patient & their cancerous growth.

Cal

Scunthorpe

Also, the covid vaccines didn't bypass testing. There were tens of thousands of test subjects before any of the vaccines were submitted for mass use. The high speed nature of the testing was all down to being funded properly... if all important medical research was funded like that, we would probably have a cure for everything.

Cal

Cestus 3

No emergency, not contagious."

But still one of the highest causes of death worldwide is the rate now 1/3/ one of the biggest threats to life on earth and society in general, and it is not an emergency because it is not contagious ok.

Cestus 3

No emergency, not contagious.

1 in 2 people in the UK. I'd say that's an emergency. Funny though how we live with it as if it's normal.

Why?

Why do we accept that 1 in 2 people will develop cancer now? "

that's 50/50 chance?

Cestus 3

Also, the covid vaccines didn't bypass testing. There were tens of thousands of test subjects before any of the vaccines were submitted for mass use. The high speed nature of the testing was all down to being funded properly... if all important medical research was funded like that, we would probably have a cure for everything.

Cal"

I am sorry Cal but I do not accept that, covid research is still on going at this time but there is a vaccine, and people are still getting jabbed, there's talk now charging so not an emergency no more I am not stating that this cancer vaccine is wrong or a conspiracy just stating the time difference and narrative around the two.

Maybe cancer is accepted as stated before, but covid wasn't as so many would not have been able to work and the 1 percent would have lost their profits maybe.

Peterborough

Cal

I am sorry Cal but I do not accept that, covid research is still on going at this time but there is a vaccine, and people are still getting jabbed, there's talk now charging so not an emergency no more I am not stating that this cancer vaccine is wrong or a conspiracy just stating the time difference and narrative around the two.

Maybe cancer is accepted as stated before, but covid wasn't as so many would not have been able to work and the 1 percent would have lost their profits maybe."

A communicable disease is a time intensive event, thus epidemic and pandemic potential. Cancer, can occur at any age due to cell renewal issues. It won't lead to shutdowns, overwhelming health services. It can be dealt with on an individual basis.

Every medical treatment is given on case by case basis via benefits over risk. Inoculation against cancer is an unknown, hence safer to keep on a case by case basis.

Cestus 3

Cal

Maybe cancer is accepted as stated before, but covid wasn't as so many would not have been able to work and the 1 percent would have lost their profits maybe.

A communicable disease is a time intensive event, thus epidemic and pandemic potential. Cancer, can occur at any age due to cell renewal issues. It won't lead to shutdowns, overwhelming health services. It can be dealt with on an individual basis.

Every medical treatment is given on case by case basis via benefits over risk. Inoculation against cancer is an unknown, hence safer to keep on a case by case basis."

I do not agree with your last sentence as inoculation for covid was unknown but was still rolled out, your last sentence says it all for me covid wise.

I take the rest of what you say though.

Scunthorpe

Cal

Maybe cancer is accepted as stated before, but covid wasn't as so many would not have been able to work and the 1 percent would have lost their profits maybe."

It doesn't matter if you accept it, it is a simple fact. And just because research is still going on, it doesn't mean that previous trials didn't happen.

The simple truth is that governments couldn't afford for the masses to not be working, producing, generating tax income etc... so they threw money at vaccine projects. Usually for each stage in the development of a medicine, the developers start with an idea. They pitch their idea and ask for research funding. Assuming they get some money, they start their process, then take their findings back to the funders to ask for money to continue... this repeats at every stage of development and takes a great amount of time.

In addition to the funding process, most medical trials are based around small study groups. In the UK alone, due to a national "recruitment" drive, over six hundred thousand took part in phase three trials in the uk alone.

Scunthorpe

It's also worth pointing out that there were dozens of possible covid vaccines that didn't work & failed their trials at various points. Some of the biggest pharmaceutical companies were unable to present a working covid vaccine.

Cal

Peterborough

Cal

Every medical treatment is given on case by case basis via benefits over risk. Inoculation against cancer is an unknown, hence safer to keep on a case by case basis.

I do not agree with your last sentence as inoculation for covid was unknown but was still rolled out, your last sentence says it all for me covid wise.

"

Your problem is conflating the two. The COVID vaccines as treatments were done on a population basis. Cancer on an individual basis. What's not to understand?

Communicable diseases IE contagious is a population threat, a population emergency.

By *uscious_lips30Woman 2 weeks ago

gloucestershire

But there’s very little support from the government to fund these rare cancers. As someone who has had a rare cancer and ended up going through a lot more if it had been recognised sooner. The misdiagnosis of cancer is very much high

Cestus 3

"It's also worth pointing out that there were dozens of possible covid vaccines that didn't work & failed their trials at various points. Some of the biggest pharmaceutical companies were unable to present a working covid vaccine.

Cal"

My thoughts matter to me and I have a right to voice them, I haven't put down anything just put my view forward. Even agreed with posts and stated what I do not agree with.

No need to be nasty, I haven't been with you.

Peterborough

Cal

"

COVID vaccines can NOW be done on an individual basis as the emergency is over.

Scunthorpe

"It's also worth pointing out that there were dozens of possible covid vaccines that didn't work & failed their trials at various points. Some of the biggest pharmaceutical companies were unable to present a working covid vaccine.

Cal

My thoughts matter to me and I have a right to voice them, I haven't put down anything just put my view forward. Even agreed with posts and stated what I do not agree with.

No need to be nasty, I haven't been with you."

I wasn't being nasty at all, and apologise if you felt offended. I was just pointing out that your opinion doesn't change the FACTS

Cestus 3

Cal

I wasn't being nasty at all, and apologise if you felt offended. I was just pointing out that your opinion doesn't change the FACTS "

For me the facts (please note that I do not need to put things in capitals).

Was, please note was that the trials noted adverse affects, now some are stating these adverse affects are being played out in public, in the number of deaths being higher since the pandemic.

These voices are and have been shut down, no debate is allowed just put downs and belittling, cannot ask questions just shut up.

When I see these actors it is then I ask questions.

See no capitals all lower case.

I am not questioning this new drug or whatever it is called, I just note the difference in its roll out, and it is because people asked questions the first time round that seem to be playing out now, is why I note the difference in this drug and covid roll out.

But it seems I am not allowed.

Do you now realise why posters make threads like this just to wind you lot up and it seems to work.

Your convinced, but I am not and I will voice that, as you do.

Peterborough

Cancer treatments will never be rolled out like the COVID vaccines. And it has zilch to do with people asking questions and everything to do with the cancers.

How can you not see the huge difference between communicable and non-communicable diseases?

Scunthorpe

Cal

I wasn't being nasty at all, and apologise if you felt offended. I was just pointing out that your opinion doesn't change the FACTS

Was, please note was that the trials noted adverse affects, now some are stating these adverse affects are being played out in public, in the number of deaths being higher since the pandemic.

These voices are and have been shut down, no debate is allowed just put downs and belittling, cannot ask questions just shut up.

I am not questioning this new drug or whatever it is called, I just note the difference in its roll out, and it is because people asked questions the first time round that seem to be playing out now, is why I note the difference in this drug and covid roll out.

Do you now realise why posters make threads like this just to wind you lot up and it seems to work.

Your convinced, but I am not and I will voice that, as you do."

I posted that testing wasn't bypassed and that tens of thousands were involved in trials. These things are facts. You stated that you disputed my post.

Nobody is disputing that adverse reactions occurred, but the rate of adverse reactions were low and mostly very minor.

I put the word facts in capitals as you seemed to have missed that they were just that. Regardless of opinions, facts are still facts.

The question about "why can't it be rolled out" was also answered. It is not a treatment to be rolled out in the same way as a mass vaccine, and it has only been trialed on a very small number of people (iirc around 1600) not the millions globally that were involved in trials of the cavid vaccines.

Even when the trials are completed, these treatments won't be "rolled out" because each patient's drug will be made bespoke by the manufacturer. This will also probably mean it will be VERY expensive.

Cal

leeds

Im sorry but with all the lies and twisting of words nobody at all can say FACTS. Sorry but all the data is full of loopholes and generally funded by the people that want these drugs, vaccines meds on the market. Profit in the pharmaceutical industry is the problem, take that away and im sure most would be more confident in trusting these companys and regulations

Cestus 3

Cal

I posted that testing wasn't bypassed and that tens of thousands were involved in trials. These things are facts. You stated that you disputed my post.

Nobody is disputing that adverse reactions occurred, but the rate of adverse reactions were low and mostly very minor.

I put the word facts in capitals as you seemed to have missed that they were just that. Regardless of opinions, facts are still facts.

The question about "why can't it be rolled out" was also answered. It is not a treatment to be rolled out in the same way as a mass vaccine, and it has only been trialed on a very small number of people (iirc around 1600) not the millions globally that were involved in trials of the cavid vaccines.

Even when the trials are completed, these treatments won't be "rolled out" because each patient's drug will be made bespoke by the manufacturer. This will also probably mean it will be VERY expensive.

Cal"

I do not get you and visa versa.

When 1/2 die of cancer, and there is a vaccine and it will be on a case by case basis, then what is it for, who is it for.

Will people have to buy a lotto ticket and if they win they get a vaccine.

If 1/2 die of cancer then I would call that a pandemic as thousands around the world must be dying everyday.

Today tomorrow next year until I die and it will continue after that.

If we all cannot have it then there is no point in it as far as I am concerned.

And as the poster wrote above the truth has been so distorted no one knows what FACTS are these day only what an individual believes is the truth and fact.

leeds

Be better spending the billions on figuring out whats causing all these cancers as they say cure is always better than the treatment but thats not good business

gloucestershire

It’s 1/2 get cancer not die from it. Depending on the type of cancer, stage and grade really does depend on the outcome. Caught early and it’s all good but some cancers especially the rare ones can come back at any stage

Cestus 3

"It’s 1/2 get cancer not die from it. Depending on the type of cancer, stage and grade really does depend on the outcome. Caught early and it’s all good but some cancers especially the rare ones can come back at any stage "

There still must be thousands dying everyday.

And this is not seen as an emergency, just a case by case basis, ok

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 2 weeks ago

Reading

"Be better spending the billions on figuring out whats causing all these cancers as they say cure is always better than the treatment but thats not good business "

“Good for business”……… hope you never have to have RT, chemo or surgery.

leeds

Unfortunatly which ever way we look at it, its business and they run for profit

gloucestershire

"It’s 1/2 get cancer not die from it. Depending on the type of cancer, stage and grade really does depend on the outcome. Caught early and it’s all good but some cancers especially the rare ones can come back at any stage

There still must be thousands dying everyday.

And this is not seen as an emergency, just a case by case basis, ok"

Yeah there is but then there’s also lots of people surviving. Cancer isn’t something you can catch unlike Covid.

Peterborough

Cal

Cal

When 1/2 die of cancer, and there is a vaccine and it will be on a case by case basis, then what is it for, who is it for.

If 1/2 die of cancer then I would call that a pandemic as thousands around the world must be dying everyday.

And as the poster wrote above the truth has been so distorted no one knows what FACTS are these day only what an individual believes is the truth and fact."

If you call a fish a giraffe, will it be so? No!

If you call huge numbers of people having cancer a pandemic? No! Look up the disease since you disbelieve what I have stated.

And since cancer is a dysfunction of cell generation, you cannot catch cancer but you might get cancer at some point in your life. You do not need treatment unless you have (been diagnosed with ) cancer.

leeds

Probably up there with dementia and alzheimers sure it kills thousends but not sonething u catch thats going to cause a pandemic. Should they be trying to figure out a cure yes, should they be giving out jabs to everyone no

Peterborough

Cal

Cal

And as the poster wrote above the truth has been so distorted no one knows what FACTS are these day only what an individual believes is the truth and fact.

If you call huge numbers of people having cancer a pandemic? No! Look up the disease since you disbelieve what I have stated.

And since cancer is a dysfunction of cell generation, you cannot catch cancer but you might get cancer at some point in your life. You do not need treatment unless you have (been diagnosed with ) cancer.

"

Oops, tired brain. Look up definition of pandemic not disease.

Scunthorpe

Cal

Cal

When 1/2 die of cancer, and there is a vaccine and it will be on a case by case basis, then what is it for, who is it for."

It will help kill off the cancer, and help prevent it from returning. It isn't a vaccine against getting cancer, but a cancer treatment... it has to be on a per-person basis because its made from their own unique cancer cells.

Cal

Cestus 3

Cal

Cal

"

please point out when I said one can catch cancer.

People are just putting their own spin on my words.

I find that the roll out of a barely tested vaccine for covid strange and also so did others.

Now I have a comparison with this new vaccine as in testing and roll out which is more careful and has caution. Thats is my observation.

Anything else are your words, I do not think cancer is a virus or anything of the sort, my observation is not what this new vaccine is for but how it is being trialed, risk assessed etc, this did not happen with covid vaccine and that is what I am stating nothing else.

Please do not escalate my words to a different meaning

Cestus 3

Cal

Cal

"

I find that the roll out of a barely tested vaccine for covid strange and also so did others.

Now I have a comparison with this new vaccine as in testing and roll out which is more careful and has caution. Thats is my observation.

Anything else are your words, I do not think cancer is a virus or anything of the sort, my observation is not what this new vaccine is for but how it is being trialed, risk assessed etc, this did not happen with covid vaccine and that is what I am stating nothing else.

Has this vaccine been rolled out yet, as I do not think it has, as it is the latter half of testing?

Cestus 3

Cal

Cal

Oops, tired brain. Look up definition of pandemic not disease."

I am observing the testing and careful approach to this vaccine, which did not happen with covid.

that is my point nothing else.

By *alandNitaCouple 1 week ago

Scunthorpe

Cal

Cal

Oops, tired brain. Look up definition of pandemic not disease.

I am observing the testing and careful approach to this vaccine, which did not happen with covid.

that is my point nothing else."

The main difference in the approach is the scale and funding model. It's not that it's more "careful" just not happening at a much smaller scale... small numbers of participants, small numbers of scientists, and private funding which needs to be justified at every point.

If you had hundreds of scientists analysing data from hundreds of thousands of patients with guaranteed funding, the process would move much quicker.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 1 week ago

Central

Cal

Cal

Has this vaccine been rolled out yet, as I do not think it has, as it is the latter half of testing?

Please do not escalate my words to a different meaning"

The pandemic presented different challenges and contexts, to this novel treatment for people with cancer, who are getting tailored treatment. The thousands of people, of all races and demographics etc during the pandemic, allowed gold standard level of trialling to be implemented and assessed with the costs of not doing so, being enormous. Parallel trials could run in multiple countries, whilst exponential growth in infections allowed observations of millions of people, to highlight the results very quickly. Statistical power is something that's essential to produce credible evidence, you understand that, right?

By *enSiskoMan 1 week ago

Cestus 3

Cal

Cal

The pandemic presented different challenges and contexts, to this novel treatment for people with cancer, who are getting tailored treatment. The thousands of people, of all races and demographics etc during the pandemic, allowed gold standard level of trialling to be implemented and assessed with the costs of not doing so, being enormous. Parallel trials could run in multiple countries, whilst exponential growth in infections allowed observations of millions of people, to highlight the results very quickly. Statistical power is something that's essential to produce credible evidence, you understand that, right?"

When all of you reply to me with your side all you are stating is what I have said there was and is a difference in how the covid vaccine and this new cancer drug are being tested, why because you are providing reasons as to why there is a difference, so far I have 3 different reasons from 3 different people all of you are presenting me with FACTS, I agree with you but I do not know which of your FACTS am I to believe.

By *lay 4 uMan 1 week ago

bolton

Sure it could but there's no money in that.

By *melie LALWoman 1 week ago

Peterborough

Cal

Cal

Please do not escalate my words to a different meaning"

Your thoughts are not clear. And people respond to your thoughts/opinions. So it's not about putting words into your mouth but responding to what it seems like you're on about. You did relate cancer to pandemic. You did relate the cancer treatment roll out like a lotto.

I haven't recently read about this but know this treatment is using the same technology as the mRNA vaccines and I think that has caused confusion. It's not prevention but treatment whereas COVID vaccines initiated to prevent or reduce severity of catching COVID.

My sources are biology, medical knowledge (university).

We're just trying to clear up confusion.

By *ackformore100Man 1 week ago

Tin town

"Sure it could but there's no money in that."

Yes that's the fly in the ointment. It's like a light bulb company coming out with everlasting light bulbs...

By *atnip make me purrWoman 1 week ago

Reading

This is definitely the way forward.

By *igNick1381Man 1 week ago

BRIDGEND

Great news

Let's hope once they have it all figured out they don't monetize it, the pharmaceutical companies are brutal

I'll sometimes see articles on the costs of treatment in the US and routinely get terrified at the prospect of privatisation of health over here

By *I Two OP   Couple 1 week ago

all around

"Great news

Let's hope once they have it all figured out they don't monetize it, the pharmaceutical companies are brutal

I'll sometimes see articles on the costs of treatment in the US and routinely get terrified at the prospect of privatisation of health over here"

As the research has been ongoing since the 1980s it's going to be expensive. Someone has to pay for the R&D

It would probably be another 10 - 20 years if not for the rapid development and testing during COVID

BRIDGEND

"Great news

I'll sometimes see articles on the costs of treatment in the US and routinely get terrified at the prospect of privatisation of health over here

As the research has been ongoing since the 1980s it's going to be expensive. Someone has to pay for the R&D

It would probably be another 10 - 20 years if not for the rapid development and testing during COVID "

I'm not arguing the fact that everything costs money but you know the profiteering that goes on is downright evil

If people could figure out a way they'd charge you for the air you breathe

Peterborough

"Great news

It would probably be another 10 - 20 years if not for the rapid development and testing during COVID

I'm not arguing the fact that everything costs money but you know the profiteering that goes on is downright evil

If people could figure out a way they'd charge you for the air you breathe "

If they could remove oxygen from air, then providers of oxygen canisters would make a killing.

Tin town

"Great news

If they could remove oxygen from air, then providers of oxygen canisters would make a killing."

Keep your eyes peeled. That Bill gates is a clever man. If anyone had predicted 50 years ago people would pay 3 quid for a plastic bottle of water nobody would have believed it.or dump our shit into the nearest river and pay for the privelage.

Scunthorpe

Cal

Cal

The pandemic presented different challenges and contexts, to this novel treatment for people with cancer, who are getting tailored treatment. The thousands of people, of all races and demographics etc during the pandemic, allowed gold standard level of trialling to be implemented and assessed with the costs of not doing so, being enormous. Parallel trials could run in multiple countries, whilst exponential growth in infections allowed observations of millions of people, to highlight the results very quickly. Statistical power is something that's essential to produce credible evidence, you understand that, right?

When all of you reply to me with your side all you are stating is what I have said there was and is a difference in how the covid vaccine and this new cancer drug are being tested, why because you are providing reasons as to why there is a difference, so far I have 3 different reasons from 3 different people all of you are presenting me with FACTS, I agree with you but I do not know which of your FACTS am I to believe."

It's not that the testing is being done differently, just that less money means everything is on a smaller scale and takes much longer due to the constant need to beg for money.

Cal

By *ob198XaMan 1 week ago

teleford

It’s not an inference but a fact

Tin town

It’s not an inference but a fact "

Surely the better conversation is about cancer reductions not throwing cheap unnecessary insults at others?

all around

"Great news

If people could figure out a way they'd charge you for the air you breathe "

Actually the real rip off isn't anything to do with pharmaceuticals

It's food and energy

By *ynseylee12Couple 1 week ago

boston

Well they generally are lol...."

Losing a child to a vaccine, would that now make me an anti-vaxxer?

Because I now have no trust in the vaccine programmes given to children? And if it has to be a must I think it should be delayed until at least a year old?.

But no I wouldn’t vaccinate again but then again I’m not having any more children!.

I chose not to have the covid ones due to lack of trust and not enough data. And now I’m pleased I didn’t.

Because the first call was to “protect your loved ones and stop the spread”. Where was this in the data? It wasn’t because that’s not what it did. But people took it for that one point alone. Which is sad, to be scared into something for it then not to do hat you was told.

Am I wrong?

No I don’t think so!.

And now the amount of blood disorders and the huge rise in cancer rates. It’s sad to watch. But people did hat they thought was best.

By *hoirCouple 1 week ago

Bury St Edmunds/Clacton

"

Usually? About a decade.

C

By *ophieslutTV/TS 1 week ago

Central

Well they generally are lol....

Losing a child to a vaccine, would that now make me an anti-vaxxer?

Because I now have no trust in the vaccine programmes given to children? And if it has to be a must I think it should be delayed until at least a year old?.

But no I wouldn’t vaccinate again but then again I’m not having any more children!.

I chose not to have the covid ones due to lack of trust and not enough data. And now I’m pleased I didn’t.

Because the first call was to “protect your loved ones and stop the spread”. Where was this in the data? It wasn’t because that’s not what it did. But people took it for that one point alone. Which is sad, to be scared into something for it then not to do hat you was told.

Am I wrong?

No I don’t think so!.

And now the amount of blood disorders and the huge rise in cancer rates. It’s sad to watch. But people did hat they thought was best."

Yes, the vaccines really helped society and us all to get out of the huge mess that we were in. The world was fortunate to have them.

By *uriousCouple 200Couple 1 week ago

leeds

Some would beg to differ but thats just personal opinions

By *ynseylee12Couple 1 week ago

boston

"Some would beg to differ but thats just personal opinions "

And

You have your opinion

As I have mine, and my reason is absolutely understandable. Wether you agree or not.

By *ondiego85Man 1 week ago

nottingham

As long as people don’t start with the usual anti vax bs (“I’m glad I didn’t take it, the adverse effects are terrible, people are dying in the thousands, ivermectin and vit C works”) its absolutely fine.

Relax guys. This is a massive step forward for medicine, and more will come soon.

And remember when you lament about cancer treatment, that there isn’t a single cancer: there are many, they are very different and so are their therapies.

Chill out, trust science. And if you don’t, you’re free to do whatever you want. Just don’t spout nonsense.

BRIDGEND

"Great news

Actually the real rip off isn't anything to do with pharmaceuticals

It's food and energy"

That too, but you can be angry at all of it

all around

"As long as people don’t start with the usual anti vax bs (“I’m glad I didn’t take it, the adverse effects are terrible, people are dying in the thousands, ivermectin and vit C works”) its absolutely fine.

Relax guys. This is a massive step forward for medicine, and more will come soon.

And remember when you lament about cancer treatment, that there isn’t a single cancer: there are many, they are very different and so are their therapies.

Chill out, trust science. And if you don’t, you’re free to do whatever you want. Just don’t spout nonsense."

Interesting concept

all around

Usually? About a decade.

C"

Really ?

Is that development or clinical trials?

What the sort of schedule over that decade ?

By *aximumperversionMan 1 week ago

Nationwide

By *ondiego85Man 1 week ago

nottingham

"As long as people don’t start with the usual anti vax bs (“I’m glad I didn’t take it, the adverse effects are terrible, people are dying in the thousands, ivermectin and vit C works”) its absolutely fine.

Chill out, trust science. And if you don’t, you’re free to do whatever you want. Just don’t spout nonsense.

Interesting concept "

I know, right?

If only people were a bit more trustful instead of seeing conspiracies everywhere

Scunthorpe

Usually? About a decade.

C

Really ?

Is that development or clinical trials?

What the sort of schedule over that decade ?"

From the current position in clinical trials they could be in production quite quickly. It depends on whether the trials are successful and someone then wants to buy the patent to put it into production... although the bespoke nature of the treatments might complicate the process. It depends on how much can be mass produced and how the patient specific parts are incorporated.

Cal

By *undee2Man 1 week ago

Dundee

"Ponentially 1 down: 200 cancers left to go. It's a long journey, but great news. "

Isn't it 1.5 down? Aren't kids vaccinated against HPV nowadays?

all around

Interesting concept

I know, right?

If only people were a bit more trustful instead of seeing conspiracies everywhere "

Actually I was being sarcastic ....

People have been dying since creation without the "Vax" and as for the adverse reactions, well that's been well covered and truly debunked. Yes of course there are some and there are also adverse reactions to sunlight, alcohol, wheat, and even tap water.

Peterborough

"Ponentially 1 down: 200 cancers left to go. It's a long journey, but great news.

Isn't it 1.5 down? Aren't kids vaccinated against HPV nowadays?"

I assume you know HPV is not a cancer.

By *izandpaulCouple 1 week ago

merseyside

"Ponentially 1 down: 200 cancers left to go. It's a long journey, but great news.

I assume you know HPV is not a cancer."

It's great news kids are being vaccinated for HPV.

My cancer was HPV driven and if a quick jab will prevent what I have been through the past year, it's great news.

Scunthorpe

I assume you know HPV is not a cancer."

The HPV virus is the main cause of Cervical Cancer

By *ust RachelTV/TS 1 week ago

Eastbourne

The HPV virus is the main cause of Cervical Cancer "

It has also been identified as a cause of mouth, throat, etc. cancers.

Scunthorpe

It has also been identified as a cause of mouth, throat, etc. cancers."

Maybe they should expand the vaccination beyond just teenage girls

Cal

Tin town

Cal"

Makes you wonder why they don't... Stop the spread.. Have a jab, wear a mask and stay 2m apart

Peterborough

Cal

Makes you wonder why they don't... Stop the spread.. Have a jab, wear a mask and stay 2m apart"

That'll stop unplanned pregnancies ??

Peterborough

Cal

Makes you wonder why they don't... Stop the spread.. Have a jab, wear a mask and stay 2m apart

That'll stop unplanned pregnancies "

Peterborough

Cal"

The HPV vaccine is recommended for children aged 12 to 13 years old and people at higher risk from HPV.

From NHS website

Scunthorpe

Cal

That'll stop unplanned pregnancies ??"

To be fair, it's difficult to impregnate a lady from 2m away

By *emorefridaCouple 1 week ago

La la land

Cal"

Boys get it in school along with the girls (my son has recently had it). It's also free on the NHS under the age of 25.

merseyside

Cal"

Its to both girls and boys over 8.

merseyside

It has also been identified as a cause of mouth, throat, etc. cancers."

It was the driver for my cancer.

Tonsil and spread into lymph glands in neck.

Luckily, due to quick diagnosis, all cut out, chemo and radiotherapy mopped up any nasty other bits.

Back at work now and loving every minute.

By *alleyDaveMan 3 days ago

Sheffield

So they try and force people into taking a covid "vaccine" that causes turbo cancers, then "invent" a vaccine to stop that turbo cancer.

Have all you that were conned into taking the covid clot shot learned nothing?

By *melie LALWoman 3 days ago

Peterborough

"So they try and force people into taking a covid "vaccine" that causes turbo cancers, then "invent" a vaccine to stop that turbo cancer.

Have all you that were conned into taking the covid clot shot learned nothing? "

Oh dear

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 3 days ago

Reading

"So they try and force people into taking a covid "vaccine" that causes turbo cancers, then "invent" a vaccine to stop that turbo cancer.

Have all you that were conned into taking the covid clot shot learned nothing? "

"Turbo Cancer"..... In your own words please explain. (Do your own research is not allowed)

By *ophieslutTV/TS 3 days ago

Central

Bullshit on stilts.

By *xposedInTheSunCouple 3 days ago

Cambridgeshire

"Have all you that were conned into taking the covid clot shot learned nothing? "

Just think this through for a moment, and you'll realise how the establishment conned you.

If they want to control us, then first they need to get rid of all the people they label "conspiracy theorists". What better way to do that than "accidentally" releasing a virus from a lab, then pushing out lots of fake anti-vax propaganda, while releasing an antidote that they call a vaccine.

That way you save all the people willing to confirm, and kill off the non-conformists. It's obvious when you think about it.

Personally, I'm not falling for that, so I take the vaccinations despite what they want.

By *iddle ManMan 3 days ago

Walsall

I have always believed the way treatments are going they will be tailor made for each individual. At first only for the guinea pigs and the mega rich.

Then in time, they will be making vaccines and treatments for the individual.

If one thing from the covid vaccine chaos, it showed when the world point sinn the same direction it's amazing what they can achieve.

By *uriousCouple 200Couple 3 days ago

leeds

Could work either way round so best been bang down the middle, pretend youve had it then dont get any side effects or gov trying to kill you off for been vaccine hesitant

» Add a new message to this topic