FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Generic infection vaccine

Generic infection vaccine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS 3 weeks ago

Central

A new vaccine type has been developed and tested in mice, which produces immunity against many viruses, including potentially those yet to infect humans. Its special technology has multiple threat proteins, which then stimulate antibody/immunity development. They incorporated Sars 1 and 2, as well as flu protein surface proteins. Whilst not universal protection, you could produce immunity against a dozen, potentially more viruses that could attack you, per injection.

Would you be eager to help fight off future potential infections and viruses, assuming safety is evaluated? It's exciting that we're developing some good ways to help to keep people and animals safer, against the many zoonotic viruses that could jump between species.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple 3 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yes I'd take that vaccination

By *ark Knight 2017Man 3 weeks ago

Ware

No thanks

By *uriousCouple 200Couple 3 weeks ago

leeds

Maybe in 10 year

Central

"Yes I'd take that vaccination "

I like how they can use good prediction techniques, to evaluate the most likely dangerous risks for us, for viruses that could both rip through a population of billions of people without immunity, as well as with severe illness etc.

They can predict mutations in advance too, so that people could have immunity to a mutation before it ever arises. The new technology, multiviral Quartet Nanocages, is published as "Proactive vaccination using multiviral Quartet Nanocages to elicit broad anti-coronavirus responses', for anyone wanting to explore further.

By *uriousCouple 200Couple 3 weeks ago

leeds

They can predict them because theryre making them in wuhan lol

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Yes I'd take that vaccination

I like how they can use good prediction techniques, to evaluate the most likely dangerous risks for us, for viruses that could both rip through a population of billions of people without immunity, as well as with severe illness etc.

They can predict mutations in advance too, so that people could have immunity to a mutation before it ever arises. The new technology, multiviral Quartet Nanocages, is published as "Proactive vaccination using multiviral Quartet Nanocages to elicit broad anti-coronavirus responses', for anyone wanting to explore further. "

I don't pretend to understand the science behind this but I'm very glad that there are people who do

Central

They can predict mutations in advance too, so that people could have immunity to a mutation before it ever arises. The new technology, multiviral Quartet Nanocages, is published as "Proactive vaccination using multiviral Quartet Nanocages to elicit broad anti-coronavirus responses', for anyone wanting to explore further.

I don't pretend to understand the science behind this but I'm very glad that there are people who do"

We're so fortunate that we have so many gifted people, also helped by imagination, to conceive of new ways to develop solutions to an ever increasing range of threats

The pandemic showed this greatest of humanity, with global collaboration, across disciplines that don't usually get to establish such close cooperation.

With this new technology, we could be shielded from threats that may otherwise be devastating.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't pretend to understand the science behind this but I'm very glad that there are people who do

We're so fortunate that we have so many gifted people, also helped by imagination, to conceive of new ways to develop solutions to an ever increasing range of threats

The pandemic showed this greatest of humanity, with global collaboration, across disciplines that don't usually get to establish such close cooperation.

With this new technology, we could be shielded from threats that may otherwise be devastating. "

I agree.

We've come a long way from the first cowpox trials

By *ackformore100Man 3 weeks ago

Tin town

"No thanks "

But it makes your cock bigger too.... Even if you don't have one.

By *alandNitaCouple 3 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

I like the concept, but for me I don't see the value of developing a vaccine against things that don't exist... just in case. There are loads of viruses that do exist that need a vaccine. Things like Dengue, Malaria, Chagas, and Aids would really benefit from a concentration of vaccine development resources.

Cal

Tin town

"I like the concept, but for me I don't see the value of developing a vaccine against things that don't exist... just in case. There are loads of viruses that do exist that need a vaccine. Things like Dengue, Malaria, Chagas, and Aids would really benefit from a concentration of vaccine development resources.

Cal"

Got it in one. Emperors new others I fear.

Scunthorpe

"I like the concept, but for me I don't see the value of developing a vaccine against things that don't exist... just in case. There are loads of viruses that do exist that need a vaccine. Things like Dengue, Malaria, Chagas, and Aids would really benefit from a concentration of vaccine development resources.

Cal

-----

Got it in one. Emperors new others I fear. "

I'm not sure it's that either. Often scientists do things totally for "science" reasons. Their efforts might not produce a viable end product, but the research will yield tonnes of useful data and potentially make the production of other vaccines quicker.

Obviously there's always been the pipe dream of a silver bullet cure all drug that will wipe out all diseases everywhere... but that's likely to always be out of reach.

Cal

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Cal"

From the op it's only got potential to protect against things that don't exist yet.

As I said, I know next to nothing about these things but if while being vaccinated against existing infections there's a possibility I'd also have some protection against future infections I'd happily take it. Providing it was fully researched and tested

Central

Cal

Got it in one. Emperors new others I fear. "

The vaccine isn't largely expected to be for unknown viruses, though could be, should several imminent threats be seen.

The testing was done against Sars 1 and 2, plus flu. They develop the protein targets of the viruses to be immunised against and then the collection of them are included. Immunity then builds and was seen to be very strong.

By *I TwoCouple 3 weeks ago

all around

No doubt the anti Vaxxers will utilise their usual levels of superior intellect to distract from innovation lol

Tin town

"No doubt the anti Vaxxers will utilise their usual levels of superior intellect to distract from innovation lol"

Why? Bit unnecessarily offensive.

Central

The benefit of hearing about these early jumps in progress, is that we get to see how things are moving.

By *lym4realCouple 3 weeks ago

plymouth

Sounds great and another stp in the right direction but no doubt the i've done my research gang will come along and ?? and like most we have no idea about the science behind this kind of stuff but hats off to the ones who do !

By *ust RachelTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Eastbourne

I read somewhere the Chinese are working on a new strain of Ebola, lets hope that one doesn't eacape through a leak from a lab.

Tin town

"I read somewhere the Chinese are working on a new strain of Ebola, lets hope that one doesn't eacape through a leak from a lab."

But think of the money to be made.

By *oistvonlipwigMan 3 weeks ago

Lancaster

Sounds extremely lucrative, but it's another band wagon I'll be avoiding I think.

By *CBoyTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Penygraig

So Domestos kills 99% of all known Germs but what about the 1% it doesn't and all the unknown ones I always think.

Scunthorpe

"So Domestos kills 99% of all known Germs but what about the 1% it doesn't and all the unknown ones I always think."

It's actually 99.9%, but only because they don't want to claim 100% and then have someone find something that was missed

By *arry and MegsCouple 3 weeks ago

Ipswich

"No doubt the anti Vaxxers will utilise their usual levels of superior intellect to distract from innovation lol

Why? Bit unnecessarily offensive. "

True though

all around

"I read somewhere the Chinese are working on a new strain of Ebola, lets hope that one doesn't eacape through a leak from a lab."

Yes it's being used to provide data for the "universal" vaccine.

Labs continually experiment with various virus all over the world, even the UK

By *undee2Man 3 weeks ago

Dundee

[Removed by poster at 07/05/24 20:05:52]

By *undee2Man 3 weeks ago

Dundee

I find the science amazing but, at the moment, I would decline. Too much, too soon, I feel a little overwhelmed post Covid.

Central

"I find the science amazing but, at the moment, I would decline. Too much, too soon, I feel a little overwhelmed post Covid."

You're fine! . This is just preliminary trialling of new technological development, that can eventually join the other fantastic vaccine gains we've had. They've shown that this newer technology can get real bodies to produce immunity against multiple different viruses, from proteins. There'll be lots more development and testing, before the public may ever get a chance to benefit from it.

all around

"I find the science amazing but, at the moment, I would decline. Too much, too soon, I feel a little overwhelmed post Covid."

This one's a long way off, COVID vaccines were given unique pretty much unlimited government funding, normally it's all paid for by research grants from pharmaceutical companies and takes decades.

Tin town

"So Domestos kills 99% of all known Germs but what about the 1% it doesn't and all the unknown ones I always think."

It did a good job on covid apparently.... If only there were, ya know, some way to bring it into contact with the virus in the body

Tin town

"No doubt the anti Vaxxers will utilise their usual levels of superior intellect to distract from innovation lol

True though"

What's true? That it's unnecessary and offensive?

By *arry and MegsCouple 3 weeks ago

Ipswich

True though

What's true? That it's unnecessary and offensive? "

Nope

By *alleyDaveMan 3 weeks ago

Sheffield

"A new vaccine type has been developed and tested in mice, which produces immunity against many viruses, including potentially those yet to infect humans. Its special technology has multiple threat proteins, which then stimulate antibody/immunity development. They incorporated Sars 1 and 2, as well as flu protein surface proteins. Whilst not universal protection, you could produce immunity against a dozen, potentially more viruses that could attack you, per injection.

Would you be eager to help fight off future potential infections and viruses, assuming safety is evaluated? It's exciting that we're developing some good ways to help to keep people and animals safer, against the many zoonotic viruses that could jump between species. "

I refused to have the Covid clot shot, so I definitely ain't going to volunteer for their latest "invention"

Sheffield

"No doubt the anti Vaxxers will utilise their usual levels of superior intellect to distract from innovation lol"

I will give it a miss thanks. I refused the convid clot shots, and I'm as healthy as I was before the plandemic.

Sheffield

"I find the science amazing but, at the moment, I would decline. Too much, too soon, I feel a little overwhelmed post Covid.

You're fine! . This is just preliminary trialling of new technological development, that can eventually join the other fantastic vaccine gains we've had. They've shown that this newer technology can get real bodies to produce immunity against multiple different viruses, from proteins. There'll be lots more development and testing, before the public may ever get a chance to benefit from it. "

all around

"A new vaccine type has been developed and tested in mice, which produces immunity against many viruses, including potentially those yet to infect humans. Its special technology has multiple threat proteins, which then stimulate antibody/immunity development. They incorporated Sars 1 and 2, as well as flu protein surface proteins. Whilst not universal protection, you could produce immunity against a dozen, potentially more viruses that could attack you, per injection.

Would you be eager to help fight off future potential infections and viruses, assuming safety is evaluated? It's exciting that we're developing some good ways to help to keep people and animals safer, against the many zoonotic viruses that could jump between species.

I refused to have the Covid clot shot, so I definitely ain't going to volunteer for their latest "invention" "

It's extremely unlikely you'd be asked

By *melie LALWoman 3 weeks ago

Peterborough

Research is good.

Innovation is good.

I'll await to read up about it when it becomes available. We know combined vaccines work (MMR)

» Add a new message to this topic