FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Side effects from COVID vaccination...!

Side effects from COVID vaccination...!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *esiGalGuy123 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

royton

I've never been the same since I've had my 3 jabs of COVID vaccine! I have Lack of taste and smell and occasionally

get body aches.. has anyone else feel the same?

Ps I've had all these Pfizer shots

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *aughtystaffs60Couple 2 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Nope

Been absolutely fine, usual cough or cold once or twice a year but at moment to be honest am in A1 fitness for my years. Sorry to see it's not gone well but my guess is majority are fine from the jabs.

Perhaps it's just a coincidence. We can all sometimes go through little periods where we sometimes feel a bit down or whatever. Chin up

By *ilvercreatureMan 2 weeks ago

West Yorkshire

"Nope

Been absolutely fine, usual cough or cold once or twice a year but at moment to be honest am in A1 fitness for my years. Sorry to see it's not gone well but my guess is majority are fine from the jabs.

Good luck to you!

Perhaps it's just a coincidence. We can all sometimes go through little periods where we sometimes feel a bit down or whatever. Chin up "

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 2 weeks ago

Reading

I’m still waiting for my 5G to kick in

By *ophieslutTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Central

I've been absolutely fine and grateful that I've had no infection

By *otplumMan 2 weeks ago

Margate

Never had any jabs and feel great

By *heffielderCouple 2 weeks ago

sheffield

"I've never been the same since I've had my 3 jabs of COVID vaccine! I have Lack of taste and smell and occasionally

Ps I've had all these Pfizer shots"

I would recommend you speak to your GP and consider reporting via the yellow card scheme.

By *elaninMaverickWoman 2 weeks ago

near Putney Heath

"I've never been the same since I've had my 3 jabs of COVID vaccine! I have Lack of taste and smell and occasionally

3 might be the magic number. I only got 2 and I'm ok...physically. Mentally I've always been a bit of a weirdo from birth so I don't think it's the jabs.

If you feel unwell, best to see your GP, and have them run tests for the body aches. I don't think they can do anything about the lack of taste and smell.... but best to check out another Vaccine forum to see if anyone had their sense of smell and taste come back.

Reading

Smoking is well known to effect taste and smell, so it’s probably nothing to do with the jabs you’ve had

By *ackformore100Man 2 weeks ago

Tin town

Hmm.. Well on reflection... Extreme fatigue which I put down to being old and unfit... And loss of smell (taste seems OK)..

Maybe... I mean all things have consequences so who knows.

I'm sure someone will tell me it couldn't possibly be as a Consequence of the jabs though... So that's OK.

By *riveinsaturdayXXXMan 2 weeks ago

Bristol

Felt lousy after my first one (not surprising, considering what it gets the body to do). Every subsequent one, I had nothing but the stiff/sore arm for a couple of days.

My worst reaction to a shot was a particularly potent flu one that had been adapted for a new strain that year - whoah, that made me feel rough!

All other shots have left me with no I’ll after-effects. Hep shots gave me a slightly tender sensation on the surface of my skin but nothing more.

Everyone’s body chemistry is different - I’d say it was worth asking GP for further advice.

By *oistvonlipwigMan 2 weeks ago

Lancaster

I know several people who have had complications from the jab.

Still never met anyone who's had trouble with covid though weirdly enough

By *ravelling_WilburyMan 2 weeks ago

Beverley

"I’m still waiting for my 5G to kick in "

Me too. Signal is constantly shit no matter how close I hold my phone to my injection site

By *elaninMaverickWoman 2 weeks ago

near Putney Heath

Smoking is well known to effect taste and smell, so it’s probably nothing to do with the jabs you’ve had "

Oh yeah that too...Smoking will kill your VO2 Max and ruin your ENT efficiency and blood oxygenation...My colleague just had a stroke and she's a regular smoker. All our vices get us in the end.

I'm sure they exist but I've never met a smoker who is also into fitness. I had a manager who was a social smoker so she wouldn't light up at work or at home but on her rare nights out she would have one or 2. She was definitely physically fit cause we do a manual job and she would go to the gym on top.

I cycle, swim and walk(hate running) on top of the manual job 2 days a week so I think that's saving me from my fat arse and my crazy. I'm convinced dementia will get me in the end as I'm diagnosed neurodivergent and my brain skips out things all the time.

When I got Covid, it was weird I just had the fever and body aches for 8 hours and then I was ok...not even a cough... all I got with the vaccine was a sore arm...I'm a thalassemia carrier with odd-shaped blood cells but I guess they still do their job on the immunity front.

Dunno if Op giving up smoking and becoming fitness fanatic will help. Yes I am part of the middle-aged Millenial Lycra brigade.

Staffordshire

[Removed by poster at 16/05/24 15:49:44]

By *idnight_Express69Man 2 weeks ago

Rochdale

"I know several people who have had complications from the jab.

Still never met anyone who's had trouble with covid though weirdly enough "

Hello. Pleased to meet you.

I contracted covid before a vaccine had been developed. I spent 4 days on a covid ward fighting for my life.

Since vaccines were made available, I have had boosters. Two subsequent covid infections and no severity of symptoms, just an annoyingly runny nose.

Staffordshire

Yes that is weird. Our best naughty friends had it before vaccines came out and he was very poorly with it. His mrs too but not quite so bad. He had to spend a couple of nights in hospital and he is ex army so tough as old boots. They are completely over it and had their jabs after but said it was extremely scary and never want to go through it again.

By *annia440Man 2 weeks ago

greater London

I've had 3 all Pfizer and not had a problem no symptoms not even a sore arm , but know a few people who it really affected for 24 hours afterwards.

By *uriousCouple 200Couple 2 weeks ago

leeds

Not had any as we all caught it fairly early on so cant comment on any side affects but diet,weather exercise can make the biggest difference to energy levels ect

leeds

Smoking is well known to effect taste and smell, so it’s probably nothing to do with the jabs you’ve had "

not sure he said he smoked?? But yeah it can reduce taste if OP has just started to smoke

By *ophieslutTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Central

"I've had 3 all Pfizer and not had a problem no symptoms not even a sore arm , but know a few people who it really affected for 24 hours afterwards."

It's potentially just our body's immune response that we may be thinking of as a 'side-effect', so in fact, just the healthy bodily response or the required effect.

leeds

Same as anything foreign in the body, your immune system wants it out as so probably is working overdrive to remove it

By *que98761Man 2 weeks ago

Belfast

Yes I got a bad case of myocarditis from my 2nd shot, after recovery decided to live life to the fullest and hence why I found fab!

By *rojanhorse2024Man 2 weeks ago

Sheffield

"I’m still waiting for my 5G to kick in "

haha when it does you are sure to start running round lamp posts

By *riel13Woman 2 weeks ago

Northampton

Why do you assume it's from the jabs? It could be anything, no?

By *I TwoCouple 2 weeks ago

all around

"Same as anything foreign in the body, your immune system wants it out as so probably is working overdrive to remove it "

Ah ha

The very principle of a vaccine ... Well done

leeds

"Same as anything foreign in the body, your immune system wants it out as so probably is working overdrive to remove it

Ah ha

The very principle of a vaccine ... Well done "

wondered how long it would be before you bit

By *oyrMan 2 weeks ago

Birmingham

I personally know two people who had "trouble" with Covid. They both died.

Why do some people insist on denying facts? Covid was real

By *ackformore100Man 2 weeks ago

Tin town

Still never met anyone who's had trouble with covid though weirdly enough

I personally know two people who had "trouble" with Covid. They both died.

Why do some people insist on denying facts? Covid was real"

Read again. They didn't say it wasn't real. Just that they personally had not met anyone who had trouble with it.

By *orksword77Man 2 weeks ago

Mallusk

I fought against it personally and publicly for over a year and was branded a tin hat job, selfish, granny killer, baby killer you name it the nazis ( as I saw them ) tried everything to block me on Facebook and wherever. I actually ended up getting 2 jabs as someone close to me put a lot of emotional blk mail on me. Anyway I think I’m vindicated by what’s now coming out. People sleep walked into it without listening to any other professional science out there. I’m an engineer myself and the whole thing didn’t add up. The world has gone mad and I trust no one now tbh. The elite control everything. Including Ukraines war with Russia. Big money making machine for the industrial war complex in US and UK. Gates and his cronies love a good Virus so they can tell the WHO to lick everyone down and use FEAR to make billions from vaccines. Hope wveryone is well

all around

"I fought against it personally and publicly for over a year and was branded a tin hat job, selfish, granny killer, baby killer you name it the nazis ( as I saw them ) tried everything to block me on Facebook and wherever. I actually ended up getting 2 jabs as someone close to me put a lot of emotional blk mail on me. Anyway I think I’m vindicated by what’s now coming out. People sleep walked into it without listening to any other professional science out there. I’m an engineer myself and the whole thing didn’t add up. The world has gone mad and I trust no one now tbh. The elite control everything. Including Ukraines war with Russia. Big money making machine for the industrial war complex in US and UK. Gates and his cronies love a good Virus so they can tell the WHO to lick everyone down and use FEAR to make billions from vaccines. Hope wveryone is well "

It's been a while since gates was blamed for something lol

Maybe Norton should have brought out an antivirus for COVID

leeds

"I fought against it personally and publicly for over a year and was branded a tin hat job, selfish, granny killer, baby killer you name it the nazis ( as I saw them ) tried everything to block me on Facebook and wherever. I actually ended up getting 2 jabs as someone close to me put a lot of emotional blk mail on me. Anyway I think I’m vindicated by what’s now coming out. People sleep walked into it without listening to any other professional science out there. I’m an engineer myself and the whole thing didn’t add up. The world has gone mad and I trust no one now tbh. The elite control everything. Including Ukraines war with Russia. Big money making machine for the industrial war complex in US and UK. Gates and his cronies love a good Virus so they can tell the WHO to lick everyone down and use FEAR to make billions from vaccines. Hope wveryone is well

Maybe Norton should have brought out an antivirus for COVID "

He probably did and its in your arm

By *ustamanMan 2 weeks ago

weymouth

Well I've put weight on and have become considerably less fit - not sure I can blame COVID vaccine for that though

Reading

"I fought against it personally and publicly for over a year and was branded a tin hat job, selfish, granny killer, baby killer you name it the nazis ( as I saw them ) tried everything to block me on Facebook and wherever. I actually ended up getting 2 jabs as someone close to me put a lot of emotional blk mail on me. Anyway I think I’m vindicated by what’s now coming out. People sleep walked into it without listening to any other professional science out there. I’m an engineer myself and the whole thing didn’t add up. The world has gone mad and I trust no one now tbh. The elite control everything. Including Ukraines war with Russia. Big money making machine for the industrial war complex in US and UK. Gates and his cronies love a good Virus so they can tell the WHO to lick everyone down and use FEAR to make billions from vaccines. Hope wveryone is well "

Ha ha ha……

By *uffnmuffCouple 2 weeks ago

London

"Never had any jabs and feel great "
same x

By *olly74 ABCCouple 2 weeks ago

market harborough

No effects from the last one

all around

"I fought against it personally and publicly for over a year and was branded a tin hat job, selfish, granny killer, baby killer you name it the nazis ( as I saw them ) tried everything to block me on Facebook and wherever. I actually ended up getting 2 jabs as someone close to me put a lot of emotional blk mail on me. Anyway I think I’m vindicated by what’s now coming out. People sleep walked into it without listening to any other professional science out there. I’m an engineer myself and the whole thing didn’t add up. The world has gone mad and I trust no one now tbh. The elite control everything. Including Ukraines war with Russia. Big money making machine for the industrial war complex in US and UK. Gates and his cronies love a good Virus so they can tell the WHO to lick everyone down and use FEAR to make billions from vaccines. Hope wveryone is well

Maybe Norton should have brought out an antivirus for COVID

He probably did and its in your arm "

Antivirus and vaccine aren't the same

leeds

Big bad bill seems to think so de populate people/pcs

By *ayboii_18Man 2 weeks ago

cannock

I've had 4x shots - NHS worker. I found after the 3rd one I wasn't well but I'm assuming my immune system reacted. Day in bed sorted it.

Had covid 3x. The first was worse. 2nd and 3rd I wouldn't of known if I didn't test.

I am a smoker and my taste and smell was affected twice. I found smelling strong scents like mint, bleach and over powering perfume helped my senses get back into work, some reason covid kills the senses so you gotta retrain your senses and hope for the best. I was a lucky one and got mine back. X

By *moggie ManMan 1 week ago

Boro

Not vaccine its classed as mrna technology.. do your research into it you will be horrified what you will find out .

By *I TwoCouple 1 week ago

all around

"

Not vaccine its classed as mrna technology.. do your research into it you will be horrified what you will find out ."

Only works if you do research on YouTube and not real facts

By *uriousCouple 200Couple 1 week ago

leeds

Youtube is real hehe

By *ophieslutTV/TS 1 week ago

Central

[Removed by poster at 19/05/24 21:58:56]

Central

[Removed by poster at 19/05/24 21:59:22]

Central

Not vaccine its classed as mrna technology.. do your research into it you will be horrified what you will find out ."

Vaccine - a substance that is put into the body of a person or animal to protect them from a disease by causing them to produce antibodies (Cambridge)

Or - to induce the synthesis of antigenic material by the recipient's own cells. (Oxford)

It may be you're not learning from appropriate sources. You could perhaps do your research a little more diligently

By *atnip make me purrWoman 1 week ago

Reading

My worst side effect is lack of death from covid. Life is painful!

By *ruffle888Woman 1 week ago

under the council skies...

Bilat frozen shoulders ,adhesive reactive capsulitis with shooting impulses down both arms.

Had covid twice but oxygen levels drop and I'm breathless..but I'm here

Won't ever had another vaccine

By *ynseylee12Couple 1 week ago

boston (stickney)

Me and the missus and 80% of my mates haven’t had the vaccine and haven’t had covid. The few that did I speak to wish they had never had them a lot are now on blood thinners or get ill a lot more they say .

By *inderellamanMan 1 week ago

west london

Been perfectly fine and had the same jabs, if anything i dont think ive even had a cold since the jabs

By *rozac_fairyCouple 1 week ago

Tamworth

I had the Pfizer when I was first able to, it caused a vaccine injury for me and triggered 2 forms of dysautonomia that I shall keep for life (yes, I say vaccine injury after extensive investigation and agreement from a Cardiologist, Neurologist and a Geneticist).

By *irldnCouple 1 week ago

Brighton

I see that the need to ridicule anything and anyone who does not agree with your world view is alive and well on here! Had hoped after all the disgusting accusations and conflation of anti-vax and hesitancy a few years back that maybe lessons had been learned. But no. The asshats are still at it!

By *irldnCouple 1 week ago

Brighton

I posted this in the thread about painkiller. I think this illustrates why some people mistrust Big Pharma. It doesn’t mean the Covid Vaccines WERE dodgy but it DOES explain why many were sceptical or hesitant and wanted more evidence…

“Pharmaceutical companies knowingly sold a treatment infected with HIV to the NHS, The Telegraph can reveal.

Internal documents from American pharmaceutical companies show they knew a “wonder drug” made from human plasma could transmit HIV to patients, but they sold it regardless.”

Then look at the blood scandal now being widely reported as another example of Big Pharma unethical practices.

But because everyone was shit scared of Covid and how bad it might get, suddenly critical reasoning and asking questions made you an anti-vaxxer.

By *ustaboutSaneMan 1 week ago

BelLiv

No side effects whatsoever other than to my knowledge never had covid, so it may well have helped.

By *ackformore100Man 1 week ago

Tin town

"I posted this in the thread about painkiller. I think this illustrates why some people mistrust Big Pharma. It doesn’t mean the Covid Vaccines WERE dodgy but it DOES explain why many were sceptical or hesitant and wanted more evidence…

“Pharmaceutical companies knowingly sold a treatment infected with HIV to the NHS, The Telegraph can reveal.

Internal documents from American pharmaceutical companies show they knew a “wonder drug” made from human plasma could transmit HIV to patients, but they sold it regardless.”

Then look at the blood scandal now being widely reported as another example of Big Pharma unethical practices.

But because everyone was shit scared of Covid and how bad it might get, suddenly critical reasoning and asking questions made you an anti-vaxxer."

I thibk that's what leads to the polarisation of the "debate" (I use the term loosely). There is no denying that pharma companies have a track record of some pretty appalling mistakes / decision making, things that have cost people their lives and or done others damage. Unfortunately there seem to be others who, choose to ignore these facts and are cheer leaders for big pharma regardless and who don't welcome anything less than complete and full support for anything and everything they do. Just for the sake of stating the bleeding obvious, of course they have done some pretty amazing stuff too (for a profit).. Which have saved lives and lots of good things. Let's not forget they are obligated to provide a return for their share holders above all things.

By *ilvercreatureMan 1 week ago

West Yorkshire

Exactly the same. Didn't go near it, lost my job(s) and choose not to wear any masks!

Many of my jabbed mates including my own brother are on blood thinners... or some have died.

All I've done was to follow my instincts.

By *weetBrownSugarMan 6 days ago

salford

Never had the jabs simply because I did not believe in them. No amount of threats or propaganda could change my mind.

I knew something was not right very early on, when I and other unvaccinated were the ones covering shifts for those that were double & triple vaccinated as they were the ones alwyays off sick!! also thankfully never tested positive for Covid.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 6 days ago

Reading

"Never had the jabs simply because I did not believe in them. No amount of threats or propaganda could change my mind.

I knew something was not right very early on, when I and other unvaccinated were the ones covering shifts for those that were double & triple vaccinated as they were the ones alwyays off sick!! also thankfully never tested positive for Covid. "

So, you had no side effects? Ah bless....

By *lizaDayWoman 5 days ago

Wigan

"Never had any jabs and feel great same x"

I've never taken any of them either, never had a day of sickness for nearly 6 years. My ex sister in law took the AZ Vax and went into heart failure the same day. Bird flu Vax coming soon! Roll up, roll up!

By *m3232Man 4 days ago

maidenhead

I feel hotter to the extent I have lowered my thermostat from 21c to 19c in the house

By *uriousCouple 200Couple 4 days ago

leeds

This is what baffles me and its not a dig at anyone but if you have already had covid and survived, built natural antibodys ect what benifits did you think the vaccine would give you? This is our argument as to not having any by the way

By (user no longer on site) 4 days ago

Had first jab - week later caught covid

Smell and taste still not right , I had the drowning experience , which was terrible at the time , lungs filled with water feeling , almost 4 years later , still not right ,unless it’s just me getting older ?

By *I TwoCouple 4 days ago

all around

"This is what baffles me and its not a dig at anyone but if you have already had covid and survived, built natural antibodys ect what benifits did you think the vaccine would give you? This is our argument as to not having any by the way "

As stated elsewhere you probably wouldn't be eligible for a vaccine.

It's now reserved for those who don't have a healthy immune system such as Immuno suppressed or elderly.

Natural immunity even in healthy people can last from 2 months to 12 months.

It's a lot more complex than someone's had COVID they won't get it again, many people had it and were asymptomatic, ma y people had it and died.

It's your choice to have it or not.

leeds

"This is what baffles me and its not a dig at anyone but if you have already had covid and survived, built natural antibodys ect what benifits did you think the vaccine would give you? This is our argument as to not having any by the way

It's now reserved for those who don't have a healthy immune system such as Immuno suppressed or elderly.

It's a lot more complex than someone's had COVID they won't get it again, many people had it and were asymptomatic, ma y people had it and died.

It's your choice to have it or not."

still didnt answer the question lol

By *igNick1381Man 4 days ago

BRIDGEND

I think everyone has had a vast array of different experiences with the virus and with the vaccines

But as I've been saying since day 1, let people do what they want.

If you don't want the jab don't have it

If you had them and don't want more, fair enough

If you had them and keep getting booster's then good for you

But I'd you ever thought that people should be forced to do something against their will you're a piece of shit and I hope all the bad things happen to you, and only you

No sympathy for authoritarian scum

By *I TwoCouple 4 days ago

all around

"This is what baffles me and its not a dig at anyone but if you have already had covid and survived, built natural antibodys ect what benifits did you think the vaccine would give you? This is our argument as to not having any by the way

It's your choice to have it or not. still didnt answer the question lol"

Really

It's there if you look lol lol

By *oweliktrMan 4 days ago

Buckingham

Hi. I had Covid twice: once before the jabs existed, then once more whilst vaxxed and boosted. The first time I genuinely thought I might die-never been that sick before or since. Second time I was asymptomatic and only knew I was infected because of LFT testing protocol at my gym (neg LFT within 30 min of entry). About 10 days after the second infection, I developed neuropathies and have been an insomniac since. Long Covid is no joke.

Buckingham

Buckingham

For what it’s worth, my undergrad is biology and human immune response to vaccines is essentially the same as to infection. They only differ in degree and consistency. The literature is clear on this: vaccine response is consistently more robust, more consistent, and more predictable. It also carries none of the risks an actual infection does. If you’re the one of a million unlucky people whose immune response to a vaccine “backfired” it’s almost certain that the same would have happened from an infection too. In the latter case, you’re in far more danger though for obvious reasons. Hope this helps

By *omKsubSMan 4 days ago

Newton

"My worst side effect is lack of death from covid. Life is painful!"

I have the same 'side effect' dispite never having a jab.

By *estman for the jobMan 4 days ago

Lincolnshire

I seem to get more head colds

leeds

"Hi. I had Covid twice: once before the jabs existed, then once more whilst vaxxed and boosted. The first time I genuinely thought I might die-never been that sick before or since. Second time I was asymptomatic and only knew I was infected because of LFT testing protocol at my gym (neg LFT within 30 min of entry). About 10 days after the second infection, I developed neuropathies and have been an insomniac since. Long Covid is no joke. "
so first time round unvaxxed felt worse and knocked you for dead but no long lasting effects but vaxxed 2nd time and suffered long term?

By *ust RachelTV/TS 4 days ago

Eastbourne

I have had three jabs, had no side effects.

I have had long lasting side effects, from my 3 weeks of radiotherapy.

By *ondiego85Man 4 days ago

nottingham

I had 3 jabs and 2 boosters

I have always been absolutely great.

Your symptoms are likely due to something else, they are very vague and not related to them. Don’t scare people off vaccines.

By *ondiego85Man 4 days ago

nottingham

"For what it’s worth, my undergrad is biology and human immune response to vaccines is essentially the same as to infection. They only differ in degree and consistency. The literature is clear on this: vaccine response is consistently more robust, more consistent, and more predictable. It also carries none of the risks an actual infection does. If you’re the one of a million unlucky people whose immune response to a vaccine “backfired” it’s almost certain that the same would have happened from an infection too. In the latter case, you’re in far more danger though for obvious reasons. Hope this helps "

Thanks for the professional opinion, mate. But you know that when people start threads like these on a swinging site, it’s because they tried elsewhere and they were ridiculed and eventually kicked out. I try too, but talking to these people simply doesn’t work. They don’t want to listen to any answer apart from the ones they have in mind

By *uriousCouple 200Couple 3 days ago

leeds

Some do some dont on both sides of the fence or needle lol, i can happily chat about why i didnt and my reasons why and i will gladly listen to another persons reasons why they did and it has none of my business why they have but its good to chat and discuss not slate and slander as some do

By *omKsubSMan 3 days ago

Newton

"I had 3 jabs and 2 boosters

Your symptoms are likely due to something else, they are very vague and not related to them. Don’t scare people off vaccines."

Glad you had no negative effects..

I find it curious how people form the opinion that something is 'safe' based purely on the fact they they personally had no negative effects from it.

There are numerous studies that are easily searched, (some commissioned by the manufacturers) that show the jabs were not as safe, nor effective as claimed. Your personal experience does not invalidate the experience of others, neither does your opinion.

By * and M lookingCouple 3 days ago

Worcester

As someone that has never smoked, I have had the exact same symptoms and taste and smell have never returned.

After speaking with the staff when in hospital last year, we were all in agreement that the jabs were causing issues if you had old injuries etc.

In my case, it had eaten what I had left of the cartilage in my knee.

I know so many people that have said exactly the same, knees, hips etc.

Mr.

By *hirleyMan 3 days ago

somewhere

"Some do some dont on both sides of the fence or needle lol, i can happily chat about why i didnt and my reasons why and i will gladly listen to another persons reasons why they did and it has none of my business why they have but its good to chat and discuss not slate and slander as some do "

Unless you're scared of needles, there's not much reason to refuse inoculation. I've had loads since birth, apart from flu I've had 0 issues in doing so. I call bs on anyone who says they have experienced or know anyone with long term complications with one, that's not slander, I just won't listen to nonsense and people lying for whatever reason

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 3 days ago

Cumbria

I’ve not had any side effects from Covid vaccines, and I don’t know anyone who has.

leeds

"Some do some dont on both sides of the fence or needle lol, i can happily chat about why i didnt and my reasons why and i will gladly listen to another persons reasons why they did and it has none of my business why they have but its good to chat and discuss not slate and slander as some do

Unless you're scared of needles, there's not much reason to refuse inoculation. I've had loads since birth, apart from flu I've had 0 issues in doing so. I call bs on anyone who says they have experienced or know anyone with long term complications with one, that's not slander, I just won't listen to nonsense and people lying for whatever reason "

there is plenty of reasons other than scared of needles to not have it

By *hirleyMan 3 days ago

somewhere

"Some do some dont on both sides of the fence or needle lol, i can happily chat about why i didnt and my reasons why and i will gladly listen to another persons reasons why they did and it has none of my business why they have but its good to chat and discuss not slate and slander as some do

Unless you're scared of needles, there's not much reason to refuse inoculation. I've had loads since birth, apart from flu I've had 0 issues in doing so. I call bs on anyone who says they have experienced or know anyone with long term complications with one, that's not slander, I just won't listen to nonsense and people lying for whatever reason there is plenty of reasons other than scared of needles to not have it "

No there isn't, hence why billions of people have had them.

leeds

Thats because they made the decision to have them hopefully in their case that they thought they would need the help to fight off the virus as many people made the decision they didnt need it

By *ackformore100Man 3 days ago

Tin town

Unless you're scared of needles, there's not much reason to refuse inoculation. I've had loads since birth, apart from flu I've had 0 issues in doing so. I call bs on anyone who says they have experienced or know anyone with long term complications with one, that's not slander, I just won't listen to nonsense and people lying for whatever reason "

That's funny. Despite the evidence and indeed the small print that says there are complications and side effects and acknowledged by pretty much everybody including those who are extreme advocates. You seem to be saying nobody has had any debilitating side effects from any vaccine ever. I call bullshit on that.

By *hirleyMan 3 days ago

somewhere

Unless you're scared of needles, there's not much reason to refuse inoculation. I've had loads since birth, apart from flu I've had 0 issues in doing so. I call bs on anyone who says they have experienced or know anyone with long term complications with one, that's not slander, I just won't listen to nonsense and people lying for whatever reason

That's funny. Despite the evidence and indeed the small print that says there are complications and side effects and acknowledged by pretty much everybody including those who are extreme advocates. You seem to be saying nobody has had any debilitating side effects from any vaccine ever. I call bullshit on that. "

Lol

By *_XXAMan 3 days ago

blyth

Thay sounds like an absolute nightmare, I would take insomnia over passing anytime but tough nonetheless. Hope you found your way around it and coping okay, I didn't go to the gym for that reason, they're a hotspot, opted it in for outdoor workouts instead - weather allowed obvs

leeds

What would make you think that a gym full of mostly healthy active people be a hot spot over say supermarket or a pub or restaurant?

By *I TwoCouple 3 days ago

all around

"What would make you think that a gym full of mostly healthy active people be a hot spot over say supermarket or a pub or restaurant? "

People in a gym have a higher respiratory rate, respiratory diseases are spread by respiration. Sweat can also become contaminated and transmit viruses. People tend to spend longer periods in gyms than supermarkets.

It's a proven fact that level of fitness has no direct relationship with COVID severity with numerous fit people ending up on vents including a marathon running neighbour.

By *ondiego85Man 3 days ago

nottingham

That's funny. Despite the evidence and indeed the small print that says there are complications and side effects and acknowledged by pretty much everybody including those who are extreme advocates. You seem to be saying nobody has had any debilitating side effects from any vaccine ever. I call bullshit on that. "

Nobody says that vaccines have no side effects. Every drug has then.

The fact is, the side effects are rare and the vast majority are absolutely minor. The safety profile of vaccines is extremely good.

I call bullshit on saying that vaccines are not safe.

nottingham

Smoking is well known to effect taste and smell, so it’s probably nothing to do with the jabs you’ve had

As someone that has never smoked, I have had the exact same symptoms and taste and smell have never returned.

After speaking with the staff when in hospital last year, we were all in agreement that the jabs were causing issues if you had old injuries etc.

In my case, it had eaten what I had left of the cartilage in my knee.

I know so many people that have said exactly the same, knees, hips etc.

Mr."

“Speaking with the staff in the hospital”? You mean with the barista at the costa?

leeds

That's funny. Despite the evidence and indeed the small print that says there are complications and side effects and acknowledged by pretty much everybody including those who are extreme advocates. You seem to be saying nobody has had any debilitating side effects from any vaccine ever. I call bullshit on that.

The fact is, the side effects are rare and the vast majority are absolutely minor. The safety profile of vaccines is extremely good.

I call bullshit on saying that vaccines are not safe."

so why have so many countries stopped using them? Because the cons outweigh the pros maybe?

all around

I call bullshit on saying that vaccines are not safe.so why have so many countries stopped using them? Because the cons outweigh the pros maybe? "

Which countries have stopped all vaccines ?

By *heffielderCouple 3 days ago

sheffield

"For what it’s worth, my undergrad is biology and human immune response to vaccines is essentially the same as to infection. They only differ in degree and consistency. The literature is clear on this: vaccine response is consistently more robust, more consistent, and more predictable. It also carries none of the risks an actual infection does. If you’re the one of a million unlucky people whose immune response to a vaccine “backfired” it’s almost certain that the same would have happened from an infection too. In the latter case, you’re in far more danger though for obvious reasons. Hope this helps "

The response is not at all the same. Even if we JUST refer to the spike protein, you only get systemic immunity from the vaccine where as immunity derived from an infection there will also be mucosal immunity.

leeds

I call bullshit on saying that vaccines are not safe.so why have so many countries stopped using them? Because the cons outweigh the pros maybe?

Which countries have stopped all vaccines ?"

poland and hungary

leeds

Thats before we mention the astra zenica and the clotting

nottingham

I call bullshit on saying that vaccines are not safe.so why have so many countries stopped using them? Because the cons outweigh the pros maybe? "

Nonsense. No country stopped all vaccines.

Look, I’d rather hear that you’re scared of a little needle than read lies and humbug

nottingham

"For what it’s worth, my undergrad is biology and human immune response to vaccines is essentially the same as to infection. They only differ in degree and consistency. The literature is clear on this: vaccine response is consistently more robust, more consistent, and more predictable. It also carries none of the risks an actual infection does. If you’re the one of a million unlucky people whose immune response to a vaccine “backfired” it’s almost certain that the same would have happened from an infection too. In the latter case, you’re in far more danger though for obvious reasons. Hope this helps

The response is not at all the same. Even if we JUST refer to the spike protein, you only get systemic immunity from the vaccine where as immunity derived from an infection there will also be mucosal immunity."

This is complete nonsense. You get same immunity.

The only difference is that using a vaccine you get immunity without going through the infection, hence avoiding its risks. The side effects from the vaccines are very low in percentage.

Again, anti vaxxers: do not tell lies. If you don’t want a vaccine, say that you are scared. But don’t write pseudo scientific nonsense because there will always be someone to correct you. Especially people scientifically/medically trained that cannot stand this nonsense.

leeds

Haha here we go again all defensive more scared of them needles than the covid anyway

nottingham

"Thats before we mention the astra zenica and the clotting "

Very low risk of clotting. In fact there were a handful of cases, the vaccine was otherwise safe and was retracted due to a massive scaremongering. Not a big issue as there were already other effective vaccines but economically a shot in the foot.

So, is this nonsense directed at all vaccines, all covid vaccines or just at AZ? I’ll take the popcorn’s

nottingham

"Haha here we go again all defensive more scared of them needles than the covid anyway "

Defensive?

I am not the one claiming that entire countries stopped the vaccines. You are the one who seems to try to defend an untenable position spreading a false narrative.

Seen a lot like you. Scared people who would never admit to be wrong.

Newton

"For what it’s worth, my undergrad is biology and human immune response to vaccines is essentially the same as to infection. They only differ in degree and consistency. The literature is clear on this: vaccine response is consistently more robust, more consistent, and more predictable. It also carries none of the risks an actual infection does. If you’re the one of a million unlucky people whose immune response to a vaccine “backfired” it’s almost certain that the same would have happened from an infection too. In the latter case, you’re in far more danger though for obvious reasons. Hope this helps

The response is not at all the same. Even if we JUST refer to the spike protein, you only get systemic immunity from the vaccine where as immunity derived from an infection there will also be mucosal immunity.

The only difference is that using a vaccine you get immunity without going through the infection, hence avoiding its risks. The side effects from the vaccines are very low in percentage.

Again, anti vaxxers: do not tell lies. If you don’t want a vaccine, say that you are scared. But don’t write pseudo scientific nonsense because there will always be someone to correct you. Especially people scientifically/medically trained that cannot stand this nonsense."

If you got immunity from the jab, why did people with 3, 4, 5, or more jabs still test positive in such high numbers?

Or does immunity no longer mean what it used to?

I mean, I am naturally immune to measles and chickenpox (never had jabs for either, and yes I've given blood for research, you are welcome) and know that if i am exposed to either i will 100% not get them...

all around

Again, anti vaxxers: do not tell lies. If you don’t want a vaccine, say that you are scared. But don’t write pseudo scientific nonsense because there will always be someone to correct you. Especially people scientifically/medically trained that cannot stand this nonsense.

If you got immunity from the jab, why did people with 3, 4, 5, or more jabs still test positive in such high numbers?

I mean, I am naturally immune to measles and chickenpox (never had jabs for either, and yes I've given blood for research, you are welcome) and know that if i am exposed to either i will 100% not get them...

"

You need to read about vaccines and what they do, not getting a virus and not developing symptoms are two entirely different things.

Many vaccines require a booster or an annual version

leeds

"Haha here we go again all defensive more scared of them needles than the covid anyway

Defensive?

I am not the one claiming that entire countries stopped the vaccines. You are the one who seems to try to defend an untenable position spreading a false narrative.

Seen a lot like you. Scared people who would never admit to be wrong."

ive never spread a false narrative just question some peoples pro vax narratives, ive always said if you felt that your body wouldnt be upto fighting off covid naturally and beleived the vaccine would help you then crack on im all for it but dont try tell me i need it or im spreading missinformation ect because ive already had beta so why on earth would i need a vax to help me against delta omni ect

Tin town

I call bullshit on saying that vaccines are not safe."

Where did I say vaccines are not safe.

By *ent in BlackMan 3 days ago

Silsden

"Nope

Perhaps it's just a coincidence. We can all sometimes go through little periods where we sometimes feel a bit down or whatever. Chin up "

Same absolutely zero issues here.

sheffield

Again, anti vaxxers: do not tell lies. If you don’t want a vaccine, say that you are scared. But don’t write pseudo scientific nonsense because there will always be someone to correct you. Especially people scientifically/medically trained that cannot stand this nonsense."

I'm not an anti vaxer and you really need to go educated your self after the drivel you have just posted...

It's clear have have absolutely 0 understanding.

nottingham

"

It’s been a few years and still I have to explain this?

The covid vaccines protect you from getting the serious version of the disease and reduce transmission by reducing the viral load in your secretions. They do not work in the same way as the vaccines you cited, these produce sterilising immunity. Translates, people who had the covid vaccines may be infected but will experience mild symptoms, rather than the full force of covid.

Therefore what you said is at best incorrect. You’re welcome.

nottingham

"Haha here we go again all defensive more scared of them needles than the covid anyway

Defensive?

Seen a lot like you. Scared people who would never admit to be wrong.ive never spread a false narrative just question some peoples pro vax narratives, ive always said if you felt that your body wouldnt be upto fighting off covid naturally and beleived the vaccine would help you then crack on im all for it but dont try tell me i need it or im spreading missinformation ect because ive already had beta so why on earth would i need a vax to help me against delta omni ect "

There you go, “just asking questions”. As I stated before, I’ve heard a lot of people like you. Always the same statements, the same false narrative, that annoying victim complex when caught (“but dont try tell me i need it or im spreading missinformation” yeah sure let me give you a prize instead lol) the arrogance to talk about things you don’t know . Like different viral strains would be the same, like we don’t make new flu vaccines every year.

Ignorance is bad enough. But arrogance is worse.

nottingham

Where did I say vaccines are not safe."

Good, we agree that vaccines are safe

nottingham

I'm not an anti vaxer and you really need to go educated your self after the drivel you have just posted...

It's clear have have absolutely 0 understanding."

Mate, no. Really, I can educate on the subject. In fact it’s my job. Nice try though

sheffield

Mate, no. Really, I can educate on the subject. In fact it’s my job. Nice try though "

You can't educate anyone when you think the ONLY difference between vaccine immunity and imunity from an infection is the fact you got infected.

It's as bad as some of the trash the tin foil antivaxers say..

Go read some of the literature and educate yourself.

nottingham

Mate, no. Really, I can educate on the subject. In fact it’s my job. Nice try though

You can't educate anyone when you think the ONLY difference between vaccine immunity and imunity from an infection is the fact you got infected.

Go read some of the literature and educate yourself."

lol

Sure, lozza fox

Tin town

Good, we agree that vaccines are safe "

Obviously spoiling for a fight. I didn't say that either. But some definitely are maybe even most. Some have been proven not safe. And in all cases there are side effects for some people. Glad we agree.

sheffield

lol

Sure, lozza fox "

Newton

The covid vaccines protect you from getting the serious version of the disease and reduce transmission by reducing the viral load in your secretions. They do not work in the same way as the vaccines you cited, these produce sterilising immunity. Translates, people who had the covid vaccines may be infected but will experience mild symptoms, rather than the full force of covid.

"

What vaccines I cited?

So it's not a vaccine... it is a symptom mitigator.. as if it offered any level of immunity you wouldnt be developing the disease... since that is what immunity means.

leeds

Defensive?

Seen a lot like you. Scared people who would never admit to be wrong.ive never spread a false narrative just question some peoples pro vax narratives, ive always said if you felt that your body wouldnt be upto fighting off covid naturally and beleived the vaccine would help you then crack on im all for it but dont try tell me i need it or im spreading missinformation ect because ive already had beta so why on earth would i need a vax to help me against delta omni ect

There you go, “just asking questions”. As I stated before, I’ve heard a lot of people like you. Always the same statements, the same false narrative, that annoying victim complex when caught (“but dont try tell me i need it or im spreading missinformation” yeah sure let me give you a prize instead lol) the arrogance to talk about things you don’t know . Like different viral strains would be the same, like we don’t make new flu vaccines every year.

Ignorance is bad enough. But arrogance is worse."

hehe u spund a bit miffed there mate like i said pro vax cant have an adult conversation they just throw insults u sound a bit triggered to me

nottingham

Good, we agree that vaccines are safe

Obviously spoiling for a fight. I didn't say that either. But some definitely are maybe even most. Some have been proven not safe. And in all cases there are side effects for some people. Glad we agree. "

I was talking about covid vaccines.

I repeat just for clarity: as every drug they have side effects, but they are very safe.

nottingham

What vaccines I cited?

So it's not a vaccine... it is a symptom mitigator.. as if it offered any level of immunity you wouldnt be developing the disease... since that is what immunity means."

It is a vaccine, as it induces immunity. “Symptom mitigator” is something you made up, that word is not used in medicine. What you mean is something like an analgesic (deals with pain) or anti inflammatory (like ibuprofen, or steroids). However these won’t deal with the cause. The vaccine prevents you from developing a serious disease.

Go on, David icke. I’m sure you’ll find different objections until I am sick of this game, but won’t change the fact that you don’t know what you’re talking about

nottingham

Defensive?

Seen a lot like you. Scared people who would never admit to be wrong.ive never spread a false narrative just question some peoples pro vax narratives, ive always said if you felt that your body wouldnt be upto fighting off covid naturally and beleived the vaccine would help you then crack on im all for it but dont try tell me i need it or im spreading missinformation ect because ive already had beta so why on earth would i need a vax to help me against delta omni ect

Ignorance is bad enough. But arrogance is worse.hehe u spund a bit miffed there mate like i said pro vax cant have an adult conversation they just throw insults u sound a bit triggered to me "

Reading back, seems like you were triggered by me explaining you (and others) very obvious stuff that you ignored or misunderstood.

But believe what you want. Now that the majority of people are vaccinated I don’t have to worry too much if the occasional nutter does not want a jab. As long as you don’t spread viruses in a care home or in your gran’s face, it’s your problem

nottingham

lol

Sure, lozza fox

"

Newton

What vaccines I cited?

So it's not a vaccine... it is a symptom mitigator.. as if it offered any level of immunity you wouldnt be developing the disease... since that is what immunity means.

It is a vaccine, as it induces immunity. “Symptom mitigator” is something you made up, that word is not used in medicine. What you mean is something like an analgesic (deals with pain) or anti inflammatory (like ibuprofen, or steroids). However these won’t deal with the cause. The vaccine prevents you from developing a serious disease.

Go on, David icke. I’m sure you’ll find different objections until I am sick of this game, but won’t change the fact that you don’t know what you’re talking about "

Your own 'explaination' contradicts what you are saying.

The jab is a very inefficient symptom mitigator... there is evidence that even spirulina is better.. with less side effects (backed up by clinical trials, not opinion as in your position).

nottingham

What vaccines I cited?

Go on, David icke. I’m sure you’ll find different objections until I am sick of this game, but won’t change the fact that you don’t know what you’re talking about

The jab is a very inefficient symptom mitigator... there is evidence that even spirulina is better.. with less side effects (backed up by clinical trials, not opinion as in your position).

"

You understood nothing of what I wrote. Read again.

I never said that the vaccine is a symptom mitigator. I said it is prevention, which is different from cure: it prevents you from getting a serious disease by stimulating and teaching your immune system.

To say that you’ve seen evidence that even spirulina is better, either you don’t understand scientific evidence or you read it on some dubious blog, in which case I shall educate you on what a reliable source is and how to differentiate between a proper scientific paper and complete tosh.

By *inetime82Man 3 days ago

Liverpool

Never had one. It was massive propaganda and now they've been banned globally! Astrazeneca. The others to follow. Not one of us regrets not taking that garbage

leeds

Defensive?

Ignorance is bad enough. But arrogance is worse.hehe u spund a bit miffed there mate like i said pro vax cant have an adult conversation they just throw insults u sound a bit triggered to me

Reading back, seems like you were triggered by me explaining you (and others) very obvious stuff that you ignored or misunderstood.

But believe what you want. Now that the majority of people are vaccinated I don’t have to worry too much if the occasional nutter does not want a jab. As long as you don’t spread viruses in a care home or in your gran’s face, it’s your problem "

i only work in the hospital pal so no worries really and you habent explained shit all just thrown a few rants and insults because what u believed has turned out not true so call other people looneys lol

sheffield

lol

Sure, lozza fox

"

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 3 days ago

Reading

"Never had one. It was massive propaganda and now they've been banned globally! Astrazeneca. The others to follow. Not one of us regrets not taking that garbage "

So, did you have any side effects?

leeds

"Never had one. It was massive propaganda and now they've been banned globally! Astrazeneca. The others to follow. Not one of us regrets not taking that garbage

So, did you have any side effects? "

.maybe he couldn't go clubbing for a while lol

Tin town

"Never had one. It was massive propaganda and now they've been banned globally! Astrazeneca. The others to follow. Not one of us regrets not taking that garbage

So, did you have any side effects? .maybe he couldn't go clubbing for a while lol "

But who is going to keep the seal population down?

By *over757Man 3 days ago

Vera Spain

My eyes are fucked after 4 jabs... same prescription for 20 + years now have double vision and left eye cant focus properley. 2 eye tests done this year and both with different results!!

By *ophieslutTV/TS 3 days ago

Central

I've had a long series of them and nothing worse than a little prick soreness and my immune system building up immunity

all around

[Removed by poster at 26/05/24 22:59:50]

all around

"My eyes are fucked after 4 jabs... same prescription for 20 + years now have double vision and left eye cant focus properley. 2 eye tests done this year and both with different results!!"

A study found that although a very small number of COVID vaccine related eye problems were reported that 92.9% of those affected were short term.

A number of eyesight issues have occurred in those who suffered from COVID and if course over 60 eye sight changes are pretty inevitable.

Hopefully yours aren't too serious and you'll recover

By *issalignedTV/TS 3 days ago

London

I started dressing like a bitch damn Pfizer

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 3 days ago

Durham

"Never had one. It was massive propaganda and now they've been banned globally! Astrazeneca. The others to follow. Not one of us regrets not taking that garbage "

It's not banned globally. They stopped producing it. Which was a market led thing. There are better vaccines available using more modern technology with less chance of side effects and are easier to adapt to new variants.

leeds

It's not banned globally. They stopped producing it. Which was a market led thing. There are better vaccines available using more modern technology with less chance of side effects and are easier to adapt to new variants."

market or blood clot led?

By *arla SwingerWoman 2 days ago

Somewhere

No, had all the shots as my workplace asked for them. Also have had all my shots anyway, plus went to GP to ask for extra shots due to my work environment. If you don't want to have a shot that's entirely up to you

By *ackformore100Man 2 days ago

Tin town

"No, had all the shots as my workplace asked for them. Also have had all my shots anyway, plus went to GP to ask for extra shots due to my work environment. If you don't want to have a shot that's entirely up to you "

I'm curious. What "extra shots" can you ask for beyond the boosters?

By *I TwoCouple 2 days ago

all around

It's not banned globally. They stopped producing it. Which was a market led thing. There are better vaccines available using more modern technology with less chance of side effects and are easier to adapt to new variants.market or blood clot led? "

Market

It was based on old technology and according to astrazeneca there are much more effective vaccines out there.

Heres an interesting fact, more people claim to have met an alien in the last 5 years than were unfortunate enough to have died from an astrazeneca vaccination

By *ad_peopleCouple 2 days ago

killingworth

Well you should have seen the hospitals when it first hit. Desperately unwell people.

By *ackformore100Man 2 days ago

Tin town

It's not banned globally. They stopped producing it. Which was a market led thing. There are better vaccines available using more modern technology with less chance of side effects and are easier to adapt to new variants.market or blood clot led?

Market

It was based on old technology and according to astrazeneca there are much more effective vaccines out there.

Heres an interesting fact, more people claim to have met an alien in the last 5 years than were unfortunate enough to have died from an astrazeneca vaccination "

That makes it OK then. The families of those affected can rest easy knowing that fact. Why not instead just acknowledge that it has killed people whilst at the same generally been helpful to many others? Why is there a need to try to either ignore the facts or belittle them and those who sadly have suffered bad side effects from it.? I don't understand why people seem to take pleasure in point scoring when people have experienced tragedies.

By *irldnCouple 2 days ago

Brighton

It's not banned globally. They stopped producing it. Which was a market led thing. There are better vaccines available using more modern technology with less chance of side effects and are easier to adapt to new variants.market or blood clot led?

Market

Heres an interesting fact, more people claim to have met an alien in the last 5 years than were unfortunate enough to have died from an astrazeneca vaccination

That makes it OK then. The families of those affected can rest easy knowing that fact. Why not instead just acknowledge that it has killed people whilst at the same generally been helpful to many others? Why is there a need to try to either ignore the facts or belittle them and those who sadly have suffered bad side effects from it.? I don't understand why people seem to take pleasure in point scoring when people have experienced tragedies. "

Well said

By *ammymacMan 2 days ago

darlington

No. Never had Covid that we know and other than a stiff arm my wife and I have been fine.

By *ondiego85Man 2 days ago

nottingham

Market

That makes it OK then. The families of those affected can rest easy knowing that fact. Why not instead just acknowledge that it has killed people whilst at the same generally been helpful to many others? Why is there a need to try to either ignore the facts or belittle them and those who sadly have suffered bad side effects from it.? I don't understand why people seem to take pleasure in point scoring when people have experienced tragedies. "

If you want, I have no problem saying that paracetamol killed people by poisoning their liver. Or aspirin causes a few deaths by stomach bleed every year. Still, I don’t hear you complaining about it do I?

As I said, vaccines are drugs and all drugs have side effects, some bland some very serious. Therefore one has to see the risk/benefit balance. In that case, the benefit from vaccinating the population in order to save lives (we saved millions) and reduce further spread was bigger than the rare side effects and the extremely rare deadly side effects (only an handful of cases, in fact). This is not belittling the tragedy of those who lost their lives, but not vaccinating people would have brought more death.

This is, simply put, facing reality. It still baffles me that so many people don’t understand it, even when some try to explain it in simple terms.

nottingham

"Well you should have seen the hospitals when it first hit. Desperately unwell people."

Nah, these are egomaniacs who only think about themselves. They don’t care about elderly/fragile people who would have died it we didn’t shield them and vaccinated the population. They’re still angry because the pub was closed due to the lockdown. Or maybe they’re the pub landlords still complaining about loss of money, who knows?

nottingham

It's not banned globally. They stopped producing it. Which was a market led thing. There are better vaccines available using more modern technology with less chance of side effects and are easier to adapt to new variants.market or blood clot led? "

Market led.

If you believed the story about it being removed because of the blood clots story, you really need to inform yourself from some reliable source. David ickes’s blog is not one of them, nor is a random guy on Facebook

nottingham

Defensive?

Ignorance is bad enough. But arrogance is worse.hehe u spund a bit miffed there mate like i said pro vax cant have an adult conversation they just throw insults u sound a bit triggered to me

But believe what you want. Now that the majority of people are vaccinated I don’t have to worry too much if the occasional nutter does not want a jab. As long as you don’t spread viruses in a care home or in your gran’s face, it’s your problem i only work in the hospital pal so no worries really and you habent explained shit all just thrown a few rants and insults because what u believed has turned out not true so call other people looneys lol "

Working as a cleaner or a parking assistant in the hospital doesn’t make you a doctor or a nurse

I’ve seen a few nutters between them too, spreading fear and lies, so who knows? Maybe another one to report to the GMC and a bit of name and shame

By *omKsubSMan 2 days ago

Newton

What vaccines I cited?

You understood nothing of what I wrote. Read again.

I never said that the vaccine is a symptom mitigator. I said it is prevention, which is different from cure: it prevents you from getting a serious disease by stimulating and teaching your immune system.

To say that you’ve seen evidence that even spirulina is better, either you don’t understand scientific evidence or you read it on some dubious blog, in which case I shall educate you on what a reliable source is and how to differentiate between a proper scientific paper and complete tosh. "

Curious.

So because it disagrees with your emotion based opinion....

Frontiers working with the Department of public health MA, the University School of Medicine Boston Ma, and the University of Sydney is now a dubious blog?

It seems you are the one with the closed mind and lack of understanding.

nottingham

That’s a lie, they have not been banned globally. They have been retired from commerce because more recent vaccines are more effective against the new strains.

Some good going ignorance in some of those posts.

By *host63Man 2 days ago

Bedfont Feltham

Nope a couple of days feeling like I had flu.

That's all

By *uriousCouple 200Couple 2 days ago

leeds

Defensive?

But believe what you want. Now that the majority of people are vaccinated I don’t have to worry too much if the occasional nutter does not want a jab. As long as you don’t spread viruses in a care home or in your gran’s face, it’s your problem i only work in the hospital pal so no worries really and you habent explained shit all just thrown a few rants and insults because what u believed has turned out not true so call other people looneys lol

Working as a cleaner or a parking assistant in the hospital doesn’t make you a doctor or a nurse

I’ve seen a few nutters between them too, spreading fear and lies, so who knows? Maybe another one to report to the GMC and a bit of name and shame "

haha what a wally you are like ive always said i can happily discuss my sensible reasons why i didnt get a jab and dont need a jab and i dont need to dish out insults to peoples reasons to having ir not having them but seems the min a pro vax feels threatened or silly they start to dish out insults like a sensitive sally

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 2 days ago

Durham

Defensive?

But believe what you want. Now that the majority of people are vaccinated I don’t have to worry too much if the occasional nutter does not want a jab. As long as you don’t spread viruses in a care home or in your gran’s face, it’s your problem i only work in the hospital pal so no worries really and you habent explained shit all just thrown a few rants and insults because what u believed has turned out not true so call other people looneys lol

I’ve seen a few nutters between them too, spreading fear and lies, so who knows? Maybe another one to report to the GMC and a bit of name and shame haha what a wally you are like ive always said i can happily discuss my sensible reasons why i didnt get a jab and dont need a jab and i dont need to dish out insults to peoples reasons to having ir not having them but seems the min a pro vax feels threatened or silly they start to dish out insults like a sensitive sally "

There is pretty much everyone no logical reason not to have vaccinations. However as humans we don't always make decisions entirely with we use feelings, gut feeling etc. Absolutely people should have the right to make a decision how they want. The one thing that shouldn't be accepted is people making stuff up. Life expectancy went from 47 to nearly 70 in a few decades due primarily to vaccination so we don't want to go backwards as a society due false information from anti vaxxers and drifters.

By *itonthesideWoman 2 days ago

Glasgow

Your symptoms are likely due to something else, they are very vague and not related to them. Don’t scare people off vaccines.

I find it curious how people form the opinion that something is 'safe' based purely on the fact they they personally had no negative effects from it.

There are numerous studies that are easily searched, (some commissioned by the manufacturers) that show the jabs were not as safe, nor effective as claimed. Your personal experience does not invalidate the experience of others, neither does your opinion."

Very true, but its also curious how almost every poster that was against the jabs, most of their friends that took them have side effects ranging from needing blood thinners to instant heart failure, and yet of the people that had them and in the studies these cases are rare. Its almost like there is an agenda there too

Glasgow

Market

For the people directly impacted it was devastating to their lives, no amount of anyone accepting the deaths as real or even payouts will bring their loved ones back. Its awful.

But from a non emotional viewpoint it really is a small number of personal experiences. statistically the vaccine was overwhelmingly successful and safe.

The problem is when those personal stories are screamed from the rooftops as validation that it was all bad, when that just isnt true. And had we not had vaccines as quickly as we did there would likely be many more personal stories from people who’s family died alone in hospital with covid.

Glasgow

"Me and the missus and 80% of my mates haven’t had the vaccine and haven’t had covid. The few that did I speak to wish they had never had them a lot are now on blood thinners or get ill a lot more they say ."

A lot of a few? How many is that exactly

leeds

But we just have no way of knowing if the vaccines actually did any good its phsically impossible to know if they did reduce deaths or were that just natural immunity and unfortunatly the most at risk had already passed, as for history lessons on vaccines lol well its probably not a good idea trying to use them to back up your argument as most of them have shady grey areas too

Glasgow

"But we just have no way of knowing if the vaccines actually did any good its phsically impossible to know if they did reduce deaths or were that just natural immunity and unfortunatly the most at risk had already passed, as for history lessons on vaccines lol well its probably not a good idea trying to use them to back up your argument as most of them have shady grey areas too"

You are right we will never know if it was vaccines or natural immunity that gave most of the protection. Long term at least. But the vaccine helped speed it up and get life back to some sort of normality quicker than waiting for everyone to have natural immunity. And as for the people most at risk already being dead there are plenty people in my life still with us that were at high risk so i disagree. Given there was a significant period of time where higher risk people were the priority for vaccine and the rest of us were waiting it cant just be my experience or opinion either.

leeds

I dont think the vaccine offers any long lasting protection though over around 10 weeks does it? Sure that were the main argument for them not been mandated for nhs staff, i were totally unrealistic for it to have any benifit as they would need boosters every 10 weeks , if that is the case then surely all the vaccine has done is gain you 10 weeks until you have built natural immunity???? Maybe im wrong but i do remember seeing a test study a while ago

By *ophieslutTV/TS 2 days ago

Central

"I dont think the vaccine offers any long lasting protection though over around 10 weeks does it? Sure that were the main argument for them not been mandated for nhs staff, i were totally unrealistic for it to have any benifit as they would need boosters every 10 weeks , if that is the case then surely all the vaccine has done is gain you 10 weeks until you have built natural immunity???? Maybe im wrong but i do remember seeing a test study a while ago "

The vaccines work differently, with potential immunity being substantially of longer duration than 10 weeks, with 8 months being found.

By *erry bull1Man 2 days ago

doncaster

I can lick my elbows now

By *eaNorthMan 2 days ago

Horsforth

I know far too many people who have said they’ve never been right after the jabs. Thankfully I’m not jabbed, and have no intentions of being jabbed. Too many horror stories since the vaccination made an appearance.

leeds

"I dont think the vaccine offers any long lasting protection though over around 10 weeks does it? Sure that were the main argument for them not been mandated for nhs staff, i were totally unrealistic for it to have any benifit as they would need boosters every 10 weeks , if that is the case then surely all the vaccine has done is gain you 10 weeks until you have built natural immunity???? Maybe im wrong but i do remember seeing a test study a while ago

The vaccines work differently, with potential immunity being substantially of longer duration than 10 weeks, with 8 months being found. "

do you not remember the anesthetist on the news explaining the protection they scientifically offered and it would mean 10 weekly boosters to be of any significance to protect patients, then a few days after he got on live tv the mandate were dropped

leeds

"I dont think the vaccine offers any long lasting protection though over around 10 weeks does it? Sure that were the main argument for them not been mandated for nhs staff, i were totally unrealistic for it to have any benifit as they would need boosters every 10 weeks , if that is the case then surely all the vaccine has done is gain you 10 weeks until you have built natural immunity???? Maybe im wrong but i do remember seeing a test study a while ago

The vaccines work differently, with potential immunity being substantially of longer duration than 10 weeks, with 8 months being found. do you not remember the anesthetist on the news explaining the protection they scientifically offered and it would mean 10 weekly boosters to be of any significance to protect patients, then a few days after he got on live tv the mandate were dropped "

just re watched and peak protection for 4 weeks and virtualy none after 8 so monthly boosters would be needed to protect patients so pretty much about as usefull as a strepsil

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 2 days ago

Reading

"I know far too many people who have said they’ve never been right after the jabs. Thankfully I’m not jabbed, and have no intentions of being jabbed. Too many horror stories since the vaccination made an appearance. "

So, as per the original question….. did you have any side effects?

nottingham

Defensive?

I’ve seen a few nutters between them too, spreading fear and lies, so who knows? Maybe another one to report to the GMC and a bit of name and shame haha what a wally you are like ive always said i can happily discuss my sensible reasons why i didnt get a jab and dont need a jab and i dont need to dish out insults to peoples reasons to having ir not having them but seems the min a pro vax feels threatened or silly they start to dish out insults like a sensitive sally "

I’m not insulting anyone. Mostly, people insult themselves.

As I said, happy to discuss as long as the discussion is rooted in facts. Therefore, share those reasons with us. I suspect they may be exaggerated or not rooted in reality, but I may be wrong.

nottingham

There are numerous studies that are easily searched, (some commissioned by the manufacturers) that show the jabs were not as safe, nor effective as claimed. Your personal experience does not invalidate the experience of others, neither does your opinion.

Very true, but its also curious how almost every poster that was against the jabs, most of their friends that took them have side effects ranging from needing blood thinners to instant heart failure, and yet of the people that had them and in the studies these cases are rare. Its almost like there is an agenda there too "

An agenda, sure

Come on, right said Fred, time to move to another forum

nottingham

"But we just have no way of knowing if the vaccines actually did any good its phsically impossible to know if they did reduce deaths or were that just natural immunity and unfortunatly the most at risk had already passed, as for history lessons on vaccines lol well its probably not a good idea trying to use them to back up your argument as most of them have shady grey areas too"

This is simply not true.

The rate of deaths came down soon after the vaccination started, and we stopped restrictions thanks to them. Even without pointing you to studies, this is literally what happened. And you saying that there is no reason to know if they work, just shows your ignorance of the argument. To cite a different vaccine, Scotland introduced vaccination against hpv and a recent study shows that they basically had no more cases of cervical cancer. How about that?

I have the impression that you wouldn’t recognise reality even if it would hit you in the face. Is it because you can’t admit that you fell for a lot of tosh?

nottingham

"I dont think the vaccine offers any long lasting protection though over around 10 weeks does it? Sure that were the main argument for them not been mandated for nhs staff, i were totally unrealistic for it to have any benifit as they would need boosters every 10 weeks , if that is the case then surely all the vaccine has done is gain you 10 weeks until you have built natural immunity???? Maybe im wrong but i do remember seeing a test study a while ago "

You don’t think?

Do you actually think you can sustain a conversation of this kind with your opinions?

We’re in for a threat

nottingham

"I know far too many people who have said they’ve never been right after the jabs. Thankfully I’m not jabbed, and have no intentions of being jabbed. Too many horror stories since the vaccination made an appearance. "

And these people, are they in the room with us now?

leeds

Defensive?

I’ve seen a few nutters between them too, spreading fear and lies, so who knows? Maybe another one to report to the GMC and a bit of name and shame haha what a wally you are like ive always said i can happily discuss my sensible reasons why i didnt get a jab and dont need a jab and i dont need to dish out insults to peoples reasons to having ir not having them but seems the min a pro vax feels threatened or silly they start to dish out insults like a sensitive sally

As I said, happy to discuss as long as the discussion is rooted in facts. Therefore, share those reasons with us. I suspect they may be exaggerated or not rooted in reality, but I may be wrong. "

only 2 main reasons

No1 been wed already had covid early on so felt absolutely no need for any help fighting off a weaker strain

No2 i had zero confidence in a vaccine that had been passed for emergency use only with no long term testing against side effects

leeds

"But we just have no way of knowing if the vaccines actually did any good its phsically impossible to know if they did reduce deaths or were that just natural immunity and unfortunatly the most at risk had already passed, as for history lessons on vaccines lol well its probably not a good idea trying to use them to back up your argument as most of them have shady grey areas too

This is simply not true.

The rate of deaths came down soon after the vaccination started, and we stopped restrictions thanks to them. Even without pointing you to studies, this is literally what happened. And you saying that there is no reason to know if they work, just shows your ignorance of the argument. To cite a different vaccine, Scotland introduced vaccination against hpv and a recent study shows that they basically had no more cases of cervical cancer. How about that?

I have the impression that you wouldn’t recognise reality even if it would hit you in the face. Is it because you can’t admit that you fell for a lot of tosh? "

send all the studies, graphs and charts you want i will pick holes in the numbers as to why they could of potentially dropped at that period of time. Theres too many factors that cannot be factored in so unfortunatly the only way to know would be 2 identical people same place same time one jabbed one not. We all know how the numbers coyld vary massively just with the (died with or died from)

nottingham

Defensive?

I’ve seen a few nutters between them too, spreading fear and lies, so who knows? Maybe another one to report to the GMC and a bit of name and shame haha what a wally you are like ive always said i can happily discuss my sensible reasons why i didnt get a jab and dont need a jab and i dont need to dish out insults to peoples reasons to having ir not having them but seems the min a pro vax feels threatened or silly they start to dish out insults like a sensitive sally

As I said, happy to discuss as long as the discussion is rooted in facts. Therefore, share those reasons with us. I suspect they may be exaggerated or not rooted in reality, but I may be wrong. only 2 main reasons

No1 been wed already had covid early on so felt absolutely no need for any help fighting off a weaker strain

No2 i had zero confidence in a vaccine that had been passed for emergency use only with no long term testing against side effects "

No1 risky. Better to be protected with jabs and have a long lasting immunity but if you’re young and fit it’s your choice to make and your risk to take

No2 very wrong and based on misconceptions and falsehood. They were passed quickly because given the situation they poured all resources into their development and sped up the bureaucratic process (also, every other research was paused). They went through the same research and testing as any other vaccine.

As per the long term effects: no new drug stays in testing for 20 years to check for long term complications. That would be crazy and even more crazy it would have been during the pandemic. But there is a thing called passive surveillance, same for every drug.

Guess what? So far the surveillance shows a very positive safety profile, considering the million doses administered.

By *I TwoCouple 2 days ago

all around

"But we just have no way of knowing if the vaccines actually did any good its phsically impossible to know if they did reduce deaths or were that just natural immunity and unfortunatly the most at risk had already passed, as for history lessons on vaccines lol well its probably not a good idea trying to use them to back up your argument as most of them have shady grey areas too

This is simply not true.

I have the impression that you wouldn’t recognise reality even if it would hit you in the face. Is it because you can’t admit that you fell for a lot of tosh? send all the studies, graphs and charts you want i will pick holes in the numbers as to why they could of potentially dropped at that period of time. Theres too many factors that cannot be factored in so unfortunatly the only way to know would be 2 identical people same place same time one jabbed one not. We all know how the numbers coyld vary massively just with the (died with or died from) "

What qualifications do you have to "pick holes" in studies ?

Why should we believe you ?

leeds

And nobody mentioned hpv, i did hear that it seems to be working which is brilliant news but completely different situation and scenario and why on earth would i feel daft for falling for a load of old toss, remember the looneys said its man made in wuhan (still no proof otherwise) looneys laughed about getting a jab to save your granny (turns out it didnt offer protection to others) looneys were laughed at when we said its causing blood clots, myocarditis ect ect and yet one vax has been pulled because it causes clots

leeds

This is simply not true.

I have the impression that you wouldn’t recognise reality even if it would hit you in the face. Is it because you can’t admit that you fell for a lot of tosh? send all the studies, graphs and charts you want i will pick holes in the numbers as to why they could of potentially dropped at that period of time. Theres too many factors that cannot be factored in so unfortunatly the only way to know would be 2 identical people same place same time one jabbed one not. We all know how the numbers coyld vary massively just with the (died with or died from)

Why should we believe you ?"

you shouldnt beleive me ive never asked you too im just pointing out the faults in your so called FACTS

nottingham

This is simply not true.

I have the impression that you wouldn’t recognise reality even if it would hit you in the face. Is it because you can’t admit that you fell for a lot of tosh? send all the studies, graphs and charts you want i will pick holes in the numbers as to why they could of potentially dropped at that period of time. Theres too many factors that cannot be factored in so unfortunatly the only way to know would be 2 identical people same place same time one jabbed one not. We all know how the numbers coyld vary massively just with the (died with or died from) "

Good. In a simple message you confirmed what I thought all along:

1 you are the kind of person who will never accept an explanation that will prove them wrong. Basically you are the classic pidgeon playing chess.

2 you are so deep into misinformation that you still believe that bs about “died with or died for”. Your arguments are the usual antivaxxer tosh, debunked long time ago.

Anyway, not an issue. People like you always existed, and has minimal to no effect on scientific research and progress. The vast majority of people are now vaccinated and doing absolutely fine (despite all the tosh we hear from some grifters) and we’ll keep vaccinating more. If you don’t want one, your choice. After all, if something happens you’ll go to the hospital

nottingham

This is simply not true.

I have the impression that you wouldn’t recognise reality even if it would hit you in the face. Is it because you can’t admit that you fell for a lot of tosh? send all the studies, graphs and charts you want i will pick holes in the numbers as to why they could of potentially dropped at that period of time. Theres too many factors that cannot be factored in so unfortunatly the only way to know would be 2 identical people same place same time one jabbed one not. We all know how the numbers coyld vary massively just with the (died with or died from)

Why should we believe you ? you shouldnt beleive me ive never asked you too im just pointing out the faults in your so called FACTS "

No.

You are simply “sealioning”. Every time you get an answer, you go to the next question in an endless loop.

I know already you have no qualifications to talk about this subject, it was evident from the first few messages you sent. Usually the more ignorance, the more arrogance. No surprise really

leeds

Defensive?

As I said, happy to discuss as long as the discussion is rooted in facts. Therefore, share those reasons with us. I suspect they may be exaggerated or not rooted in reality, but I may be wrong. only 2 main reasons

No2 i had zero confidence in a vaccine that had been passed for emergency use only with no long term testing against side effects

No1 risky. Better to be protected with jabs and have a long lasting immunity but if you’re young and fit it’s your choice to make and your risk to take

No2 very wrong and based on misconceptions and falsehood. They were passed quickly because given the situation they poured all resources into their development and sped up the bureaucratic process (also, every other research was paused). They went through the same research and testing as any other vaccine.

As per the long term effects: no new drug stays in testing for 20 years to check for long term complications. That would be crazy and even more crazy it would have been during the pandemic. But there is a thing called passive surveillance, same for every drug.

Guess what? So far the surveillance shows a very positive safety profile, considering the million doses administered.

"

how is no1 risky haha we had both had potentialy alpha or delta and survived after a rough 4 days so why would we need a brand new jab to help against a weaker mutation lol be like getting a flu jab after youve just had flu and secondly u missed out my point of long term testing, something i didnt want to be part of but thank you for taking part

nottingham

"And nobody mentioned hpv, i did hear that it seems to be working which is brilliant news but completely different situation and scenario and why on earth would i feel daft for falling for a load of old toss, remember the looneys said its man made in wuhan (still no proof otherwise) looneys laughed about getting a jab to save your granny (turns out it didnt offer protection to others) looneys were laughed at when we said its causing blood clots, myocarditis ect ect and yet one vax has been pulled because it causes clots "

Mate, are you living on the moon or what?

Literally we got the jabs to save grannies and other fragile people. I still laugh at loonies about myocarditis (higher risk with covid that with vaccination, proved fact), still laugh about the blood clots (super rare and related to a vaccine not used in years, but still n1 argument), and still laugh when I hear about the man made virus (no evidence whatsoever but people like you like to bang about it).

You seem quite triggered by the suggestion you fell for a lot of tosh. The problem is…you really did.

Get out of the cult, man!!!

By *omKsubSMan 2 days ago

Newton

This is simply not true.

Good. In a simple message you confirmed what I thought all along:

1 you are the kind of person who will never accept an explanation that will prove them wrong. Basically you are the classic pidgeon playing chess.

2 you are so deep into misinformation that you still believe that bs about “died with or died for”. Your arguments are the usual antivaxxer tosh, debunked long time ago.

Anyway, not an issue. People like you always existed, and has minimal to no effect on scientific research and progress. The vast majority of people are now vaccinated and doing absolutely fine (despite all the tosh we hear from some grifters) and we’ll keep vaccinating more. If you don’t want one, your choice. After all, if something happens you’ll go to the hospital "

So you dont see a difference between dying FROM a disease, and dying of something else but also testing positive?

I also notice that you are no longer responding to my spirulina example after I said who did the research.