FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Mother Nature has had enough

Mother Nature has had enough

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orthern Stars OP   Couple  over a year ago

Corrajelo,Spain, Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Nuat thinking out loud here and not saying we agree, but is this Mother Nature's way of saying she's had enough?

1) Years ago people didnt't live as long. Human intervention has made medication that enables people to live longer, hence larger populations. This can lead to strain on the NHS and not enough jobs and housing.

2) Years ago people didn't have the luxuries. They were content with the simple things in life. Nowadays lots of the population want bigger and better all the time, new cars, the latest model phone etc

3) Years ago people didn't travel abroad as much, they holidayed in this country. Air pollution wasnt heard of as much as lesser aeroplanes, and the British economy benefited from the money being spent here, rather than abroad.

4) Community spirits were well and truly alive, and people cared about others. Nowadays it seems that a lot of people are just out for themselves, selfish and non caring attitudes.

5) People didn't have all the fancy food, there wasn't the luxury of going to the takeaway on a Sunday night, people made do with what they had in their fridge and cupboards.

Amd do you know what, when you talk to the older generation, they say how happier and less stressed people were.

Maybe this is Mother Nature's way of sticking 2 fingers up to us all and saying wake up and look what you've done to yourselves and the world.

Opinions welcomed but please keep it polite and civil.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I honestly think you have a very good point.

It's almost like Mother Nature has pressed the reset button.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"I honestly think you have a very good point.

It's almost like Mother Nature has pressed the reset button. "

I used the exact same "reset button" in a conversation on Thursday.

Venice canals waters are clearer, the smog over many city's in china is clearing.

By *ikingCoolMan  over a year ago

carmarthen

We all know this, but turn a blind eye to it all, look at the floods fires, may be this one is just a warning

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Nuat thinking out loud here and not saying we agree, but is this Mother Nature's way of saying she's had enough?

1) Years ago people didnt't live as long. Human intervention has made medication that enables people to live longer, hence larger populations. This can lead to strain on the NHS and not enough jobs and housing.

2) Years ago people didn't have the luxuries. They were content with the simple things in life. Nowadays lots of the population want bigger and better all the time, new cars, the latest model phone etc

3) Years ago people didn't travel abroad as much, they holidayed in this country. Air pollution wasnt heard of as much as lesser aeroplanes, and the British economy benefited from the money being spent here, rather than abroad.

4) Community spirits were well and truly alive, and people cared about others. Nowadays it seems that a lot of people are just out for themselves, selfish and non caring attitudes.

5) People didn't have all the fancy food, there wasn't the luxury of going to the takeaway on a Sunday night, people made do with what they had in their fridge and cupboards.

Amd do you know what, when you talk to the older generation, they say how happier and less stressed people were.

Maybe this is Mother Nature's way of sticking 2 fingers up to us all and saying wake up and look what you've done to yourselves and the world.

Opinions welcomed but please keep it polite and civil. "

I've said this for years.

As for folk spouting 'save the planet, save the planet....!!', well, ain't we just the gods of nature, eh...??!!

This Mother Earth we are SO fortunate to live upon needs NO help from us, believe me.

Everything you....... own, see, feel, breathe and even THINK..... comes from.......

Guess where???

As my old friend and eccentric engineer would have had it.......

"Nuff said, young Nightingale"

Eva.

(Yes, he knew as well of MY own eccentricity...!!)

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

So many cultures learned to live in harmony with nature whereas we fight it daily to fulfil our greed.

I think we need to get back to old school values.

Cook fresh and Eat UK grown vegetables and fruit when it's in season rather than have x vegetable available 12 months of the year etc etc

Stop chicken factories so that we can but a whole chicken for £3 or what ever it is.

Ear quality not qty

It won't happen but hey we can dream

From what I see happening most of the people dying are people we have kept alive we've they wanted to or not . Time to stop playing god because nature aways wins in the end.

By *ilo MascinoMan  over a year ago

Manc/N.London/Notts

Mother Nature is not happy... it’s dreadful people are ill and dying but we need to look after our home planet.

Hopefully we can survive this and change for the better.

And still have great sex!!!

The powers of above

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

the only people to ever be undefeated in history are "Father time" and "Mother Nature".....

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Nuat thinking out loud here and not saying we agree, but is this Mother Nature's way of saying she's had enough?

Not maybe,yes definitely in my view,nature will be here long after we have gone,and when the time comes there will be a new bubonic plague that will sort us out and all are science will not help.This virus will do more to change are ways than Greta I hope.People laugh at her but corona they will not laugh at.

Already more has happened to slow down global warming and pollution.All the lock downs are proving a point that even Trump cannot ignore.

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Mother Nature has regular culls. We’re at risk of becoming one and I do wonder if it’s already too late. We get beyond these two strains of corona now, but it will be back with new strains. That might take a decade, but I reckon it will be sooner. We have to hope that scientists find a way to at least make it treatable, if they can’t vaccinate.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Believe me, if old mother nature took a look at the video from Wuhan market that I watched last night. She would have hit the destruct button, not reset.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think this theory doesn't take account of the fact that we're part of mother nature and the way we've developed and evolved is also mother nature's work. The reset button might well have been pressed but we shouldn't be looking to place blame on ourselves when we've reached this point due to mother nature in action. We can try to turn it around but we're at the point we are today as a result of one person thinking a bit of flint would make a good cutting tool. All in my personal opinion of course

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

“Only after the last river has run dry and the last tree been cut down , will the humans realise you can’t eat money “

A Native American quote I believe.

Maybe Gaia has decided it’s bin day . So it doesn’t get this far . Interesting.

However I believe this virus has been messed with making this particular strain man made . It would explain why all the worlds governments are scared . They aren’t afraid of the flu virus, which is what this was supposed to be originally.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"From what I see happening most of the people dying are people we have kept alive we've they wanted to or not . Time to stop playing god because nature aways wins in the end. "

Mother nature or god evolved is with a brain capacity to invent things that would keep us alive longer and the desire to stay alive as long as possible. We're not playing God we're using the talents we're designed to use

Or it might be something as basic as Wuhan Bio Chemical Warfare Facility had a dodgy ventilation system?

Either way Maj - Gen Dr. Chen Wei and President Xi won't own up anytime soon.

By *etLikeMan  over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

I was telling people that a great way to reduce food miles, eat better quality and give something for children to focus on, was to get a hen for the back garden. I was met with every excuse under the sum why not.

Now (point of lay) producers have run out of birds, as people now miraculously have gardens suitable.

"the only people to ever be undefeated in history are "Father time" and "Mother Nature".....

"

And Arsenal in the invincible season

The fatalist argument is flawed- we have known for years the risks of emerging respiratory diseases

China flu, Hong Kong Flu, Swine Flu, Avian Flu and now Covid 19.

You can blame the Chinese/ Asians but we all have failed to educate them and or sanctioned them on the risks of very close interactions with and poor practices such as wet markets in Wuhan.

We also , the world as a whole , need to get vaccines made when they are needed. The last SARS outbreak did not result in a vaccine being made which in hindsight was a bad decision nor has one been made for MERS

Relatively speaking this disease is mild compare to Nipah or Hendra viruses(70% mortality)we need vaccines for them.

We also need to decide what we do with bats in the wild in the tropics - they are the primary reservoir for these viruses. This is not nature fighting back. We know what to do, it’s just the will - on the government level - is not there yet.

The WHO have been warning of this for years and we have not got our act together.

We , as a race are smarter than that and allowing older people to die is tantamount to early euthanasia.

If this virus followed the pattern of the Spanish Flu, ie young people affected in their prime, would we have acted the same

"I was telling people that a great way to reduce food miles, eat better quality and give something for children to focus on, was to get a hen for the back garden. I was met with every excuse under the sum why not.

Now (point of lay) producers have run out of birds, as people now miraculously have gardens suitable. "

Think now more and more people will be growing their own veg this summer.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I was telling people that a great way to reduce food miles, eat better quality and give something for children to focus on, was to get a hen for the back garden. I was met with every excuse under the sum why not.

Now (point of lay) producers have run out of birds, as people now miraculously have gardens suitable.

Think now more and more people will be growing their own veg this summer."

I think so too. Dig for victory!

By *ichiebigMan  over a year ago

nenagh

Just shows you, all the BS. that the vegan treehugging clowns have been spouting that we have to save the planet and help save mother nature,

"bullshit"

Morher nature does not need us to save her planet, she is well capable of looking after it,she can swat us humans in the blink of a eye and give another species there chace to be the domenient creatures on earth,

All the marches, angry speches, and angry protests have achieved nothing only caused divisions and strife

Yet a micro vitus can ground all the planes trains and automobiles

This is nature telling us who is boss

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde, France

Becky was spot on a month or so ago when we first started to get really worried about this.

She said "Isn't it ironic that it's taken a disease to restrict global travel and only then do we start to see the benefit of cleaner air..."

"Just shows you, all the BS. that the vegan treehugging clowns have been spouting that we have to save the planet and help save mother nature,

"bullshit"

Morher nature does not need us to save her planet, she is well capable of looking after it,she can swat us humans in the blink of a eye and give another species there chace to be the domenient creatures on earth,

All the marches, angry speches, and angry protests have achieved nothing only caused divisions and strife

Yet a micro vitus can ground all the planes trains and automobiles

This is nature telling us who is boss "

Exactly. Only hope people learn from this.

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

Yes, this is probably the case.

Although even if humans did behave themselves, something will come along and bugger them up. The dinosaurs didn't have an indstrial revolution and polute the atmosphere.

So when our time is up it's up I guess.

By *candiumWoman  over a year ago

oban

Gaia theory.

I've been saying for some time that there's a pandemic on its way.

I had this conversation with the motherly one the other day, we are parasites, and the earth has just triggered its antibodies.

Opinions welcomed but please keep it polite and civil.

I had this conversation with the motherly one the other day, we are parasites, and the earth has just triggered its antibodies."

Everything in nature needs balance.

It's a natural reset.

Earth is exploited. What we will leave to our grandchildren? Rubbish, no fish in the seas and oceans, destroyed ecosystems (Amazon forest is a big example)

Call it whatever you want but its a natural self defence thing - it must be balanced

We have been playing god for to long, keeping people alive even when they didn't want to. Now we are fighting to stop them being killed again, we have to stop playing god and for once and remember nature always wins in the end.

this is Judgement day for humanity, the tenants of this planet can change its only a start I think scrapping the way we trade , I know that nothing will change because of those who have power, they want to keep it and we are primitive planet all that sub conscious brain wasted because of Money £££££££$$£¥¥€€£€€$

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

Mother nature would have made this 100% deadly In time she will

"We have been playing god for to long, keeping people alive even when they didn't want to. Now we are fighting to stop them being killed again, we have to stop playing god and for once and remember nature always wins in the end. "

We still think mother nature is playing her part.

It all makes sense, even though it may seem harsh.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Nature does like a bit of survival of the fittest.

"Nature does like a bit of survival of the fittest.

"

It's true, right throughout all walks of nature. The weak and the vulnerable are the first to be taken. It's harsh but it's how nature works.

This pandemic has done just that. Deaths were high at the start, now the death numbers are much lower because the most vulnerable were taken first.

"We still think mother nature is playing her part.

It all makes sense, even though it may seem harsh."

I'd have to agree

Mother nature has certainly stuck two fingers up at the stupid humans this year

"Nature does like a bit of survival of the fittest.

It's true, right throughout all walks of nature. The weak and the vulnerable are the first to be taken. It's harsh but it's how nature works.

This pandemic has done just that. Deaths were high at the start, now the death numbers are much lower because the most vulnerable were taken first."

Nature didn't do that...it was whoever's sent the infected into the ones who where sat in the care homes waiting for the grim reaper....that was in the form of a NHS ambulance.

"I honestly think you have a very good point.

It's almost like Mother Nature has pressed the reset button.

I used the exact same "reset button" in a conversation on Thursday.

Venice canals waters are clearer, the smog over many city's in china is clearing.

"

They claim dolphins have returned to the canals in venice, wonder how quickly things will go back to how they used to be.

By *ubbermaidbabyCouple  over a year ago

clwyd

This is so very true, people say that the world is a better place now, is it honestly??? People bang on about how the phrase, survival of the fittest is a selfish phrase, unfortunately the medical world has been banging on for years and years that being overweight isn’t healthy, smoking isn’t healthy, excessive drinking etc isn’t healthy and all the issues they create, yet Millions have chosen to ignore advice. We’ve all become so blinkered with our life’s and the whole me me me more more more outlook, that maybe this is the reset the whole world needs, but give it a year and it’ll all be brushed under the carpet by the powers that be, and modern world with fire back up.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

I'd have to agree

Mother nature has certainly stuck two fingers up at the stupid humans this year"

But the stupid humans won't learn, they will go on polluting the very planet they live upon and destroying vast swathes of it..

I'd have to agree

But the stupid humans won't learn, they will go on polluting the very planet they live upon and destroying vast swathes of it..

"

The planet will heal itself it’s us stupid humans who will suffer. Eventually there won’t be enough food and water to support the massive population and things will get really shitty then.

in Lancashire

I'd have to agree

The planet will heal itself it’s us stupid humans who will suffer. Eventually there won’t be enough food and water to support the massive population and things will get really shitty then. "

When there's a lot less of us..

[Removed by poster at 08/10/20 22:18:14]

I'd have to agree

The planet will heal itself it’s us stupid humans who will suffer. Eventually there won’t be enough food and water to support the massive population and things will get really shitty then.

When there's a lot less of us.."

Only our selves to blame. And we think we are the intelligent beings on the planet, animals don’t cause anywhere near the destruction we have.

in Lancashire

I'd have to agree

When there's a lot less of us..

Only our selves to blame. And we think we are the intelligent beings on the planet, animals don’t cause anywhere near the destruction we have. "

Agreed

No I think the Chinese were working on some form of biological warfare in a Wuhan laboratory and it accidently escaped, or maybe not so accidently - who knows??

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

no need to save the planet she can look after herself perfectly well.its the human race thats the problem.the planet will still be here for millions of years after humans have dissapeared.look back through ancient history theres been plenty of mass extinctions.its just we think we can cheat nature.very ignorant of us

"no need to save the planet she can look after herself perfectly well.its the human race thats the problem.the planet will still be here for millions of years after humans have dissapeared.look back through ancient history theres been plenty of mass extinctions.its just we think we can cheat nature.very ignorant of us"

It really is.

By *ussex team upCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Sussex

"From what I see happening most of the people dying are people we have kept alive we've they wanted to or not . Time to stop playing god because nature aways wins in the end.

Mother nature or god evolved is with a brain capacity to invent things that would keep us alive longer and the desire to stay alive as long as possible. We're not playing God we're using the talents we're designed to use"

I think humans tend to think we are both cleverer and more significant than we really are. We are but an insignificant part of the universe and time

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Well I'm certainly not ready for machinations of the end of the World.

And mother nature isn't actually a mother - Just like the animals that you make up out of clouds aren't animals.

There isn't a thinking anything behind nature, she (it) isn't looking over our shoulder and plotting our downfall. Bats have many viruses and it's pretty certain one crossed over into humans. There was no colony of bats sat around a table making a plan to take down humanity because they were pissed of with the Chinese selling them in wet markets.

Jeepers people. This isn't the end of the World. Not even close to the end of the World.

Just like the Bubonic Plague wasn't. And that's still about even now.

Any Therapeutic Practitioner will tell you that negative thinking is as bad for health as poor diet.

Now. While the World is in a very low state of emotional strength these last months, quit with the doom, gloom and tomorrow we are all dead vibes. It isn't going to happen - it isn't happening now.

i tend to agree on the reset thing. Science got too clever, we became masters of death and keep people alive longer than maybe nature intended... too many people living longer as we got better at fighting disease.. maybe the virus is just saying.. sorry mankind you've got too big for your boots

d

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"i tend to agree on the reset thing. Science got too clever, we became masters of death and keep people alive longer than maybe nature intended... too many people living longer as we got better at fighting disease.. maybe the virus is just saying.. sorry mankind you've got too big for your boots

d"

Don't worry, I've asked Santa clause for a vaccine ...

"i tend to agree on the reset thing. Science got too clever, we became masters of death and keep people alive longer than maybe nature intended... too many people living longer as we got better at fighting disease.. maybe the virus is just saying.. sorry mankind you've got too big for your boots

d

Don't worry, I've asked Santa clause for a vaccine ..."

And your 'ask' came true. Shame it isn't getting delivered quick enough.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

At the end of the day life will carry on without mankind nature is more powerfull than we can ever be

Mankind is the virus on the planet we pollute and destroy all for money and greed. We have out stayed our welcome and Mother Nature will show us the door one day.

By *limmatureguyMan  over a year ago

Tonbridge

d"

Mother nature is going to have try harder than a virus that kills .6% of those it infects whose average age is over 80. Having said that the government is trying its best to amplify the effects by crippling the economy.

lol people complaining about the human race abusing nature on an Internet forums.

It’s almost as comical as the new world order disciples complaining about Bill Gates on a windows computer.

Dinosaurs had there time think we've had ours

In reality the virus is mainly targeting the weak so it almost like mother nature having a cleanse the world cannot sustain the numbers of humans

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"

Mother nature is going to have try harder than a virus that kills .6% of those it infects whose average age is over 80. Having said that the government is trying its best to amplify the effects by crippling the economy."

And what would they gain from crippling the economy that keeps them in power?

"

Mother nature is going to have try harder than a virus that kills .6% of those it infects whose average age is over 80. Having said that the government is trying its best to amplify the effects by crippling the economy.

And what would they gain from crippling the economy that keeps them in power?"

Have an excuse to privatise everything and give all the contracts to their friends?

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"

Have an excuse to privatise everything and give all the contracts to their friends?"

How's that going to work then?

Bankrupt the country to privatise things and then where does the money come from to pay for those things?

By *icplshropsCouple  over a year ago

Rock

But the Vogons are coming to demolish the Earth to make way for a hyperspace bypass...that's why all the dolphins are having a look round Venice ('cos it is nice) before leaving and saying 'so long and thanks for all the fish!'

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"

Have an excuse to privatise everything and give all the contracts to their friends?"

Who'd want contracts or ownership of everything that's bankrupt, with a population that are equally bankrupt? They don't sound too much like friends to be giving them worthless stock, without any prospective future business

Or is the plan to kill off everyone, before creating a utopia for the elite?

» Add a new message to this topic