FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Immune System

Immune System

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Dr Greg Emerson chats on YouTube about how different minerals and vitamins protect your body from viral pathogens.

In short vitamins A and D, minerals selenium and iodine.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

List other ways to boost your immune system.

Sex

So for us singletons that means masturbation

By *ildatheart6969Couple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

If there's ever a time to eat and be healthy it's now

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

Thats another reason for flattening the peak... Sunshine. It kills the birus and boosts your immune system.

By *exmark12Man  over a year ago

Rathcoole/Roscommon/Mayo

What a load of Horse Manure.......

By *ffinfuntMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Yeh vitiam d an keep warm

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

There is nothing to suggest weather temperature kills the virus.

Hint: the pandemic is hitting tropical countries and those in the Southern Hemisphere too.

-Matt

By *candiumWoman  over a year ago

oban

"There is nothing to suggest weather temperature kills the virus.

Hint: the pandemic is hitting tropical countries and those in the Southern Hemisphere too.

-Matt"

this.

The sunlight kills the virus thing is a bit of fake news doing the rounds

By *ream3.14159Man  over a year ago

Here & there

-Matt

this.

The sunlight kills the virus thing is a bit of fake news doing the rounds "

UV light kills germs and used as a method to sterilise equipment so sunlight does kill germs

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

-Matt

this.

UV light kills germs and used as a method to sterilise equipment so sunlight does kill germs"

If that's the case why are they so concerned in Africa?

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

In general, bright sunshine should help destroy virus particles in the air and on surfaces. It's not going to be instant death for them though, maybe kill them twice as fast, perhaps a bit more in very bright high ultraviolet content sunlight? (I very much defer to those that know more than me about this).

What sunshine will certainly not do is be a miracle cure when it's already got inside your body.

"Thats another reason for flattening the peak... Sunshine. It kills the birus and boosts your immune system. "

Kills the virus?

The sunshine and hence natural vit D is needed.

By *inky SpiceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

-Matt

this.

UV light kills germs and used as a method to sterilise equipment so sunlight does kill germs"

So before an operation they only have to pop the scalpels etc out in the sun for a bit...that should save the NHS a bit of cash!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some up a lot simpler. A heathy balance diet with plenty of sleep and water.

Body needs vitamin C to make use of vitamin D .. 1st line covers it .

By *ream3.14159Man  over a year ago

Here & there

-Matt

this.

UV light kills germs and used as a method to sterilise equipment so sunlight does kill germs

So before an operation they only have to pop the scalpels etc out in the sun for a bit...that should save the NHS a bit of cash! "

Google UV light steriliser is my answer

By *am069Man  over a year ago

London

Foward me the journals you Googled that support this bumble fuck evidence...

Misinformation is more viral than the fucking virus!

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

C, B and D and zinc. I take soluble vit C with zinc. Especially pre flu season and through the winter. Of course these are not binding cures, but give the body a fighting chance.

I also go for pineapple juice and bananas and any form of citrus fruit.

Occaisional warm milk before bed or a small brandy aids deeper relaxed sleep.

Chocolate has peptide, blue berries and

pomegranate juice or seeds for an anti oxidant supply.

Blimey that's my shopping list, sorry.

"Thats another reason for flattening the peak... Sunshine. It kills the birus and boosts your immune system. "

Birus lol, it is warm air as it contains moisture, and all it does is reduce the distance it can travel, please don't turn people against the sun it's a good source of Vitamin D

"Foward me the journals you Googled that support this bumble fuck evidence...

Misinformation is more viral than the fucking virus!"

Who are you responding to?

"Thats another reason for flattening the peak... Sunshine. It kills the birus and boosts your immune system.

Birus lol, it is warm air as it contains moisture, and all it does is reduce the distance it can travel, please don't turn people against the sun it's a good source of Vitamin D"

Uv light most of it is deflected away from the surface of earth by our ozone, you get a prism and split the light into colour the rainbow and if I still remember science the Uv that makes it through becomes radiation hence sun burn, anyway won't have any affect when inside a infected person

Think of a computer virus it hides in host it self replicates what ever it is attacking, but changing behaviour of biological instructions slowly at first, the body defences don't realise there is a foreign invader until there has been damage to the body.

I can remember my old science text book with the diagram.

Any scientists here are education, mark me on this.

"Thats another reason for flattening the peak... Sunshine. It kills the birus and boosts your immune system.

Birus lol, it is warm air as it contains moisture, and all it does is reduce the distance it can travel, please don't turn people against the sun it's a good source of Vitamin D"

And vit D produces cathelicidin which is an antimicrobial protein.

London

Who are you responding to? "

The whole thread so far.

Regional climates are not protective barriers against transmission.

UV light for sterilisation, thumbs up... but don't for a second support any notions that it can be taken out of context in any way that might suggest standing in the sun kills the virus.

Equipment is not simply exposed to UV... it typically under goes a cleaning process followed by sonication, autoclaving and, just depending, storage under UV.

The next idea to be suggested now will be sitting in a sauna, since autoclaving kills viruses and bacteria.

The right information is already out there.

London

Birus lol, it is warm air as it contains moisture, and all it does is reduce the distance it can travel, please don't turn people against the sun it's a good source of Vitamin D

Uv light most of it is deflected away from the surface of earth by our ozone, you get a prism and split the light into colour the rainbow and if I still remember science the Uv that makes it through becomes radiation hence sun burn, anyway won't have any affect when inside a infected person

Think of a computer virus it hides in host it self replicates what ever it is attacking, but changing behaviour of biological instructions slowly at first, the body defences don't realise there is a foreign invader until there has been damage to the body.

Any scientists here are education, mark me on this. "

Your analogy of a computer virus is a fair one.

A virus cannot survive outside a host cell for a prolonged period. Most survive a few hours... this new one, evidence-based research suggests up to 78hrs

Without a host, it will not replicate. This is why the medical professionals have waxed lyrical about washing hands... it greatly reduced the chance of it spreading to a host

And vit D produces cathelicidin which is an antimicrobial protein. "

Yes but I'm sure the body's defence doesn't know there is a virus until it has caused damage to the body, I'm sure a flu jab is a small does of the flu, the difference is its injected into the blood stream and body defence attack any thing in the blood stream.

Its amazing a daily battle helping to protect you, we all think we are in control when we aren't. One day nanotechnology will be used

The whole thread so far.

UV light for sterilisation, thumbs up... but don't for a second support any notions that it can be taken out of context in any way that might suggest standing in the sun kills the virus.

Equipment is not simply exposed to UV... it typically under goes a cleaning process followed by sonication, autoclaving and, just depending, storage under UV.

The next idea to be suggested now will be sitting in a sauna, since autoclaving kills viruses and bacteria.

The right information is already out there."

Yes the autoclave creates a vacuum like in space is that true, I did a week in sterile services for a week

Your analogy of a computer virus is a fair one.

A virus cannot survive outside a host cell for a prolonged period. Most survive a few hours... this new one, evidence-based research suggests up to 78hrs

Without a host, it will not replicate. This is why the medical professionals have waxed lyrical about washing hands... it greatly reduced the chance of it spreading to a host"

London

Yes but I'm sure the body's defence doesn't know there is a virus until it has caused damage to the body, I'm sure a flu jab is a small does of the flu, the difference is its injected into the blood stream and body defence attack any thing in the blood stream.

Its amazing a daily battle helping to protect you, we all think we are in control when we aren't. One day nanotechnology will be used "

Yes the body knows...

That's what Killer T cells and Helper Cells do when an immune response is triggered

London

The whole thread so far.

Yes the autoclave creates a vacuum like in space is that true, I did a week in sterile services for a week "

False... an autoclave works under postive pressure from heat and steam

The whole thread so far.

Yes the autoclave creates a vacuum like in space is that true, I did a week in sterile services for a week

False... an autoclave works under postive pressure from heat and steam"

Okay then 80 out 100, and that's why I didn't last.

London

The whole thread so far.

Okay then 80 out 100, and that's why I didn't last."

You only need 50% to become a doctor

The whole thread so far.

False... an autoclave works under postive pressure from heat and steam"

Superatmospheric cycles: achieved with a vacuum pump. It starts with a vacuum followed by a steam pulse followed by a vacuum followed by a steam pulse. The number of pulses depends on the particular autoclave and cycle chosen.

Subatmospheric cycles: similar to the superatmospheric cycles, but chamber pressure never exceeds atmospheric pressure until they pressurize up to the sterilizing temperature.

I give myself 90 out 100 for being half right I remember my supervisor saying vacuum

Bedford

Any scientists here are education, mark me on this. "

ahhh not too disimaler to the millenium bug. I've been interested in this as an analergy for the current crisis.

Check this out Millenium bug exactly 20 yrs ago. Although not a big deal in the end the theories and fears were bonefide. 20 in Chinese numerology/folklore is unlucky number

their number 13, a zero/losing number in gambling. Now divide 20 by 13 you get 1.5384615. Google this and it appears in a calculation related to cattle/livestock breeding involving FMD. Foot and Mouth Disease which in humans is rare but does cause mild flu like symptoms.

Ringing bells... Herd Immunity and flu symptoms.

ref - Vetinary Epidemiology and Economics in Africa. google books.

I'm not saying this is FMD , it could be related or similar. It could be a human form or mutation.

I'm not a vet just geeky about numbers.

Uncanny or what.

The future's so bright.

Bedford

ahhh not too disimaler to the millenium bug. I've been interested in this as an analergy for the current crisis.

Check this out Millenium bug exactly 20 yrs ago. Although not a big deal in the end the theories and fears were bonefide. 20 in Chinese numerology/folklore is unlucky number

their number 13, a zero/losing number in gambling. Now divide 20 by 13 you get 1.5384615. Google this and it appears in a calculation related to cattle/livestock breeding involving FMD. Foot and Mouth Disease which in humans is rare but does cause mild flu like symptoms.

I'm not saying this is FMD , it could be related or similar. It could be a human form or mutation.

Uncanny or what.

The future's so bright."

Also don't touch your mouth with your hoof .. hand

London

The whole thread so far.

Superatmospheric cycles: achieved with a vacuum pump. It starts with a vacuum followed by a steam pulse followed by a vacuum followed by a steam pulse. The number of pulses depends on the particular autoclave and cycle chosen.

Subatmospheric cycles: similar to the superatmospheric cycles, but chamber pressure never exceeds atmospheric pressure until they pressurize up to the sterilizing temperature.

I give myself 90 out 100 for being half right I remember my supervisor saying vacuum "

That's straight from the Wikipedia article, props on looking it up at least!

Will level with you right there

London

Uncanny or what.

The future's so bright."

Doesn't make sense, largely unrelated... but I'm just gonna go ahead and agree with everything you said

London

Uncanny or what.

The future's so bright.

Doesn't make sense, largely unrelated... but I'm just gonna go ahead and agree with everything you said"

Actually no... that is quite misrepresentation...

HFMD totally different virus to that of SARS COV 2 that causes COVID 19

London

FML it's 4am and I'm discussing this on a swingers site... priorities, I need them

"FML it's 4am and I'm discussing this on a swingers site... priorities, I need them"

Yep it must be he said FMD not FML

Im logging of so I say goodnight, good Luck(Aethist), and God bless

Your looking for the numology forum and Not Science section,

Bedford

Uncanny or what.

The future's so bright.

Doesn't make sense, largely unrelated... but I'm just gonna go ahead and agree with everything you said"

FMD and Covid-19 are both a form of Picornaviridae viral strains. Spread via aerosol particals droplets, air born and surface contact, saliva, semen and faeces. Both highly contagious.

The World Organisation for Animal Health page on FMD it reads like a Covid 19 info page.

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

From what I have read, it's UV C that kills the virus, however it isn't suitable to use on skin and outside of a laboratory it is impossible to tell if you have cleaned something completely of Covid 19.

Yes you could leave a uv c lamp on in say your living room all night but you would still have to keep to your original cleaning regime, so rendering it pointless...

London

Uncanny or what.

The future's so bright.

Doesn't make sense, largely unrelated... but I'm just gonna go ahead and agree with everything you said

FMD and Covid-19 are both a form of Picornaviridae viral strains. Spread via aerosol particals droplets, air born and surface contact, saliva, semen and faeces. Both highly contagious.

The World Organisation for Animal Health page on FMD it reads like a Covid 19 info page. "

I'm not sure where you are going with this.

SARS COV 2 is of the Nidovirales Order and causes COVID 19... Picornaviridae is of the Picornavirales Order.

Picornaviridae is enteric.

COVID is respiratory.

FMD in animals is different to HFMD in humans.

I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but there's a lot going on there that doesn't fit.

London

Uncanny or what.

The future's so bright.

The World Organisation for Animal Health page on FMD it reads like a Covid 19 info page. "

I don't understand how you could suggest that a respiratory disease can be spread via semen...

It's not an STD, that is EXTREMELY misleading information.

COVID 19 is spread via droplets not jizzlets

".

I don't understand how you could suggest that a respiratory disease can be spread via semen...

COVID 19 is spread via droplets not jizzlets"

“Jizzlets, not droplets” is a good stay at home public service announcement. More fucking with your partner, less coughing Near other people in the queue at the supermarket.

By *iverpool LoverMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Dr Greg Emerson chats on YouTube about how different minerals and vitamins protect your body from viral pathogens.

In short vitamins A and D, minerals selenium and iodine. "

This is somthing i dont get, having a healthy immune system is vital in all of this.

There is loads of foods and supplments that can help booat our immune systems and yet on the tv hardly anyone at all is repeating the message to eat certain fruits or veg all its saying is wash your hands.

The whole thread so far.

The right information is already out there."

Not me then

Its amazing a daily battle helping to protect you, we all think we are in control when we aren't. One day nanotechnology will be used "

I understand about the immune system (not 100% yet). A vaccine assimilates first exposure without full fight and then we have our warriors ready to attack subsequent exposures.

"Dr Greg Emerson chats on YouTube about how different minerals and vitamins protect your body from viral pathogens.

In short vitamins A and D, minerals selenium and iodine. .

This is somthing i dont get, having a healthy immune system is vital in all of this.

There is loads of foods and supplments that can help booat our immune systems and yet on the tv hardly anyone at all is repeating the message to eat certain fruits or veg all its saying is wash your hands.

"

The govt is interested in suppressing transmission. A healthy immune system is just nature's way of helping us to fight different pathogens.

London

Its amazing a daily battle helping to protect you, we all think we are in control when we aren't. One day nanotechnology will be used

I understand about the immune system (not 100% yet). A vaccine assimilates first exposure without full fight and then we have our warriors ready to attack subsequent exposures. "

That's quite a humble... I think that's rather important to remember... everyone has varying degrees of understanding on this new virus... the novel COVID virus... because it is just that, novel.

Professionals, in the feild, are still understanding more each day.

Inadvertently talking about something you don't fully understand can lead to disastrous repercussions. And it happens in total innocence.

Preparing yourself with knowledge, and understanding this thing in an easy to digest way, is important.

WHO has a supurb site and almost everything you need to know is in their Mythbuster page on COVID 19... it highlights FAQs. The site obviously covers more, if you wish to understand more.

Sometimes it's better knowing what not to do, than it is knowing what to do.

London

The govt is interested in suppressing transmission. A healthy immune system is just nature's way of helping us to fight different pathogens. "

Absolutely eat heathly!

Remember that supplements do exactly that... they supplement. They don't boost your immune system. Avoid these people spinning their quackery about boosting and topping up your immune system, it's nonsense.

Eat regular heathy meals, get exercise, drink water to stay hydrated, your body needs rest so make sure you sleep... not stay online at 4am... and reduce your stress levels! Stress will have a significant negative impact on your immune system.

Stay happy, stay healthy!

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

-Matt

this.

The sunlight kills the virus thing is a bit of fake news doing the rounds "

Sunlight (ie UV) can kill germs on surfaces over time, but weather temperature does not appear to be a factor.

-Matt

I understand about the immune system (not 100% yet). A vaccine assimilates first exposure without full fight and then we have our warriors ready to attack subsequent exposures.

That's quite a humble... I think that's rather important to remember... everyone has varying degrees of understanding on this new virus... the novel COVID virus... because it is just that, novel.

Professionals, in the feild, are still understanding more each day.

Inadvertently talking about something you don't fully understand can lead to disastrous repercussions. And it happens in total innocence.

Preparing yourself with knowledge, and understanding this thing in an easy to digest way, is important.

WHO has a supurb site and almost everything you need to know is in their Mythbuster page on COVID 19... it highlights FAQs. The site obviously covers more, if you wish to understand more.

Sometimes it's better knowing what not to do, than it is knowing what to do."

I have a basic understanding about the immune system: innate, adaptive and could spout macrophages, cytokines, B cells and T cells (killer and helper cells) due to lectures and research but I'm not qualified in that area hence not 100%. I also know stuff (sooo professional ) about autoimmune diseases and recognise immunology has more research to do on this massive area. And that viral particles are more likely to bypass areas of the blood-brain barrier due to being smaller than bacteria.

Doctors outside of immunology do not know 100% either. Obviously they have a greater understanding than I.

I'm rambling

The govt is interested in suppressing transmission. A healthy immune system is just nature's way of helping us to fight different pathogens.

Absolutely eat heathly!

Remember that supplements do exactly that... they supplement. They don't boost your immune system. Avoid these people spinning their quackery about boosting and topping up your immune system, it's nonsense.

Eat regular heathy meals, get exercise, drink water to stay hydrated, your body needs rest so make sure you sleep... not stay online at 4am... and reduce your stress levels! Stress will have a significant negative impact on your immune system.

Stay happy, stay healthy!"

I have, numerous times, mentioned high levels of cortisol over a long period is bad for our health.

Glad we have real news

Fab news is so funny at times.

This is a virus. It has no boundaries.. Simple.

Bedford

Uncanny or what.

The future's so bright.

The World Organisation for Animal Health page on FMD it reads like a Covid 19 info page.

COVID 19 is spread via droplets not jizzlets"

Semen was listed on the WOAH page on FMD info. I'm not a vet or doc so I wouldn't say either way but FMD does show similarities which was my point.

Plus the animal connection is a point I was highlighting as this supposedly came from one.

A couple of new born babies have been diagnosed with it which I thought strange.

London

"Glad we have real news

Fab news is so funny at times.

This is a virus. It has no boundaries.. Simple. "

I tend to agree with you there

London

Uncanny or what.

The future's so bright.

Semen was listed on the WOAH page on FMD info. I'm not a vet or doc so I wouldn't say either way but FMD does show similarities which was my point.

Plus the animal connection is a point I was highlighting as this supposedly came from one.

A couple of new born babies have been diagnosed with it which I thought strange.

"

No, please stop now.

Cheltenham

Uncanny or what.

The future's so bright.

"

Covid is also transmitted by faeces urine and blood

Bedford

[Removed by poster at 24/03/20 09:58:23]

Bedford

Indeed it does.

London

Uncanny or what.

The future's so bright.

Covid is also transmitted by faeces urine and blood"

COVID enters via the respiratory system... It...

Wha...

Fuc..

Huh

Bedford

Uncanny or what.

The future's so bright.

Wha...

Fuc..

Huh "

That's the most common method. There are other ways too.

London

Uncanny or what.

The future's so bright.

Wha...

Fuc..

Huh

That's the most common method. There are other ways too."

Hahaha Level 11 Troll

Of course inhaling poo is THE most common method of infection.

I'm really not trying to be mean.

But please, just don't... you are wrong.

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Uncanny or what.

The future's so bright."

Foot and mouth is not a zoonotic it does not and never has transmitted to humans.

Hand foot and mouth is a human virus and that does not transmit to animals.

They two different viruses, a vit like a cold is different to flu

London

Uncanny or what.

The future's so bright.

Foot and mouth is not a zoonotic it does not and never has transmitted to humans.

Hand foot and mouth is a human virus and that does not transmit to animals.

They two different viruses, a vit like a cold is different to flu"

Cheltenham

Uncanny or what.

The future's so bright.

Wha...

Fuc..

Huh "

If you do your research

Cheltenham

https://www.livescience.com/amp/coronavirus-covid-19-spread-through-feces.html

And lots more so those doing anal and rimming have high chances of getting it

London

Uncanny or what.

The future's so bright.

Wha...

Fuc..

Huh

If you do your research"

Link to a credible article?

Cheltenham

Uncanny or what.

The future's so bright.

Wha...

Fuc..

Huh

If you do your research

Link to a credible article?"

Google faeces, covid, blood urine, had med link yesterday but cant find it specifically

London

"https://www.livescience.com/amp/coronavirus-covid-19-spread-through-feces.html

And lots more so those doing anal and rimming have high chances of getting it"

Article titled "New coronavirus may spread through poop"

No, Livescience is not a credible source

Cheltenham

No, Livescience is not a credible source"

It is on gov website

"What a load of Horse Manure......."

Yes horse manure rubbed on yr face will ensure everyone will keep 2 metre distance

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

-Matt"

As always Matt you can never see the positives.... Not temperature related but UV light does have a negative effect on the virus. It does take time and does not penetrate the droplets too well. Sunshine will not do any harm and may help. If nothing else it will raise people spirits....

Try being an optimist, you get to like it...!!!

Cheltenham

It's under cov 19 guidance on gov.uk

London

It is on gov website"

From the link you sent...

No other information backing up their theory, other than:

"Previous tests have found that the coronavirus can be present in feces, but it was unclear if the virus would be viable enough to spread to another person."

Bolton

[Removed by poster at 24/03/20 11:10:20]

Cheltenham

It is on gov website

"Previous tests have found that the coronavirus can be present in feces, but it was unclear if the virus would be viable enough to spread to another person."

"

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/wuhan-novel-coronavirus-background-information/wuhan-novel-coronavirus-epidemiology-virology-and-clinical-features

Bolton

"False... an autoclave works under postive pressure from heat and steam"

Depends on the autoclave. The ones I was responsible for were programmable and general started with an evacuation to a very low vacuum and then steam was injected, the cycles were often repeated... Not much with survive a full autoclaving treatment.

London

It is on gov website

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/wuhan-novel-coronavirus-background-information/wuhan-novel-coronavirus-epidemiology-virology-and-clinical-features"

Awesome! Thank you!

I see what they're saying:

"We do not know the routes of transmission of COVID-19; however, other coronaviruses are mainly transmitted by large respiratory droplets and direct or indirect contact with infected secretions. In addition to respiratory secretions, other coronaviruses have been detected in blood, faeces and urine."

However, I don't understand that to be suggesting that it's a primary route of infection

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Any virus will enter the body any way it can. Those virus that cause coughing and sneezing will have a primary vector of airborne transmission, merely because that will scatter tiny droplets of body fluids over a distance of several metres, many of those droplets remain suspended in the air, and then can easily be breathed into the warm and wet environment of your lungs where they will easily penetrate into cell tissues.

However once a person is infected with a virus, there will rapidly be traces of it within all bodily fluids, depending only on the manufacturing rate within different types of body tissues.

So yes, someone with a virus - any virus - can pass it on through saliva, blood, snot, shit, jizz and any other type of bodily ooze. Respiratory diseases tend to be mostly transmitted through the air though because it's much more likely that the infected person will sneeze on another than that they will be at a gang bang jizzing everywhere...

Cheltenham

It is on gov website

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/wuhan-novel-coronavirus-background-information/wuhan-novel-coronavirus-epidemiology-virology-and-clinical-features

Awesome! Thank you!

"We do not know the routes of transmission of COVID-19; however, other coronaviruses are mainly transmitted by large respiratory droplets and direct or indirect contact with infected secretions. In addition to respiratory secretions, other coronaviruses have been detected in blood, faeces and urine."

However, I don't understand that to be suggesting that it's a primary route of infection"

I'm not suggesting it either.

But there is an emphasis on washing hands etc all the time.

If you do want to go deeper down the rabbit hole the same website states that Covid 19 is not classed as a highly infectious disease

London

It is on gov website

Awesome! Thank you!

However, I don't understand that to be suggesting that it's a primary route of infection I'm not suggesting it either.

But there is an emphasis on washing hands etc all the time.

If you do want to go deeper down the rabbit hole the same website states that Covid 19 is not classed as a highly infectious disease"

Lol that's great love when they double down like that!

London

"Any virus will enter the body any way it can. Those virus that cause coughing and sneezing will have a primary vector of airborne transmission, merely because that will scatter tiny droplets of body fluids over a distance of several metres, many of those droplets remain suspended in the air, and then can easily be breathed into the warm and wet environment of your lungs where they will easily penetrate into cell tissues.

However once a person is infected with a virus, there will rapidly be traces of it within all bodily fluids, depending only on the manufacturing rate within different types of body tissues.

So yes, someone with a virus - any virus - can pass it on through saliva, blood, snot, shit, jizz and any other type of bodily ooze. Respiratory diseases tend to be mostly transmitted through the air though because it's much more likely that the infected person will sneeze on another than that they will be at a gang bang jizzing everywhere..."

Not even going to touch that one

"Any virus will enter the body any way it can. Those virus that cause coughing and sneezing will have a primary vector of airborne transmission, merely because that will scatter tiny droplets of body fluids over a distance of several metres, many of those droplets remain suspended in the air, and then can easily be breathed into the warm and wet environment of your lungs where they will easily penetrate into cell tissues.

So yes, someone with a virus - any virus - can pass it on through saliva, blood, snot, shit, jizz and any other type of bodily ooze. Respiratory diseases tend to be mostly transmitted through the air though because it's much more likely that the infected person will sneeze on another than that they will be at a gang bang jizzing everywhere...

Not even going to touch that one "

Apparently, it can survey for upto 3 days on hard surfaces. I made a note of washing my hands after touch a door at local petrol station

*survive

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Drinking alcohol excessively and smoking lowers your immunity to fight infections

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

In short vitamins A and D, minerals selenium and iodine. "

Selenium is an amazing but unfortunately very low in the soil in the UK so our vegetables don’t have it. I’d definitely add daily VitC to the list for generally immunity from most things. For D just close your eyes and look toward the sun for 15 -30 seconds each day that’s all you need

A healthy balanced diet sounds sensible but is not enough to avoid illness. Some things need taking daily. The RDA for VitC is way , way lower than what many medical professionals take themselves and informally advise those friends and family. I’ve not had any kind of cold, cough or flu since taking 1000mg per day

Uncanny or what.

The future's so bright.

Wha...

Fuc..

Huh

That's the most common method. There are other ways too.

Hahaha Level 11 Troll

Of course inhaling poo is THE most common method of infection.

I'm really not trying to be mean.

But please, just don't... you are wrong."

I believe she meant respiratory is most common

"Drinking alcohol excessively and smoking lowers your immunity to fight infections "

But excessive alcohol and you won't care

» Add a new message to this topic