FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > I'm confused

I'm confused

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I seen four ladies outside of PoundLand today. They were cackling loudly. I heard one of them say that her boyfriend washes his hands a lot anyway because he gets 'fishy fingers'. Then two policemen walked past them and didn't say anything.

I thought you weren't allowed to stand in groups. I was shocked. More shocked than the 'fishy finger' comment actually.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"I seen four ladies outside of PoundLand today. They were cackling loudly. I heard one of them say that her boyfriend washes his hands a lot anyway because he gets 'fishy fingers'. Then two policemen walked past them and didn't say anything.

I thought you weren't allowed to stand in groups. I was shocked. More shocked than the 'fishy finger' comment actually."

That is bad think you would think they would have had a quiet word

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

People only will stay at home when a family member get sick or die..

By *ildatheart6969Couple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"I seen four ladies outside of PoundLand today. They were cackling loudly. I heard one of them say that her boyfriend washes his hands a lot anyway because he gets 'fishy fingers'. Then two policemen walked past them and didn't say anything.

I thought you weren't allowed to stand in groups. I was shocked. More shocked than the 'fishy finger' comment actually."

Did you want them to be dispersed?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm more shocked you thought they were ladies

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I thought you weren't allowed to stand in groups. I was shocked. More shocked than the 'fishy finger' comment actually.

I'm more shocked you thought they were ladies "

True. I better get to a doctor.

By *essie.Woman  over a year ago

Serendipity

". I heard one of them say that her boyfriend washes his hands a lot anyway because he gets 'fishy fingers'. ."

I hope he’s not been panic buying them.

» Add a new message to this topic