FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Meets

Meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exySez84 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Abingdon

I’m really struggling with those still trying to meet!

Been reported for being abusive to someone who was so dismissive of the risks who then told me if he gets it his insurance company pays him a lump sum! Is he out to get it????

It breaks my heart that people can be so selfish

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I’m really struggling with those still trying to meet!

Been reported for being abusive to someone who was so dismissive of the risks who then told me if he gets it his insurance company pays him a lump sum! Is he out to get it????

It breaks my heart that people can be so selfish"

There was no need for you to contact him, was there

Abingdon

I’m not looking to meet anyone!!!

"I’m not looking to meet anyone!!!"

If he asked you, you could have just deleted the message and blocked

Abingdon

"I’m not looking to meet anyone!!!

If he asked you, you could have just deleted the message and blocked "

Hes blocked now because if hes happy to spread a virus who knows what else he’ll spread!

I just think people are inconsiderate and if getting laid is more important than health then I want off this planet now

If he asked you, you could have just deleted the message and blocked "

TBF to OP I'd do the same. I've seen many statuses mentioning meets and I've messaged them putting it quite bluntly that they need to reconsider.

Blocking does nothing much but maybe peer pressure from sane members of society might just flick a switch. We can only hope.

Abingdon

TBF to OP I'd do the same. I've seen many statuses mentioning meets and I've messaged them putting it quite bluntly that they need to reconsider.

Blocking does nothing much but maybe peer pressure from sane members of society might just flick a switch. We can only hope."

Glad theres another person who thinks this is serious

The page no longer has the meet option for a reason, people are actually dying! All for getting a dick wet

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

Blocking does nothing much but maybe peer pressure from sane members of society might just flick a switch. We can only hope."

Yep I have too - I was told I’m a sad lonely cunt who couldn’t get fucked even if there was no virus when I told him meeting was literally killing people. One wonders then why he messaged me wanting to meet but hey ho.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I'm sure a message stating why you won't meet them, followed by a block, would get the same message across without resorting to abuse though.

Or a fanny in quite a few cases I've seen! All genders need to put aside their "wants" and think about the world's "needs".

Abingdon

My fave are the ones who message you then when you say no they call you ugly and fat and that they were just desperate

TBF to OP I'd do the same. I've seen many statuses mentioning

meets and I've messaged them putting it quite bluntly that they need to reconsider.

Blocking does nothing much but maybe peer pressure from sane members of society might just flick a switch. We can only hope.

I'm sure a message stating why you won't meet them, followed by a block, would get the same message across without resorting to abuse though. "

Listen, I'm generally a really polite person and normally would just ignore an unwelcome advance (I get plenty of requests from gay men and politely decline and remind them to read my profile etc). The issue with the current situation is that people atlre playing with other people's lives.

Here's a scenario. If say a guy hit a member of your family you'd protect said family member right? I'm not a violent guy but I'd definitely punch him and make sure he backed off to protect that person. If someone is trying to meet which could potentially KILL numerous people through selfishness then I'm gonna have no qualms telling them where to go with saying "please" and "thank you".

In the same way if the police/army need to get physical to sort out people taking the piss and flouting orders then they have my backing 100%.

*without

Abingdon

Update!

Just had a message from the admin saying updates about meeting will be removed!

This actually makes me happy!

Well done FAB for keeping us safe

By *hebritukCouple  over a year ago

London

Insurance isn’t much use to you if your dead?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Unfortunately you can't fix stupid. Not even terminally criminally dangerous selfish stupid.

Abingdon

Insurance isn’t much use to you if your dead?"

He was obviously one of these immune ones!

Hillside desolate

"Update!

Just had a message from the admin saying updates about meeting will be removed!

This actually makes me happy!

Well done FAB for keeping us safe "

They're going to be busy dealing with reports then, there are several at first glance of my local updates

Hillside desolate

"Unfortunately you can't fix stupid. Not even terminally criminally dangerous selfish stupid."

Yep

Abingdon

"Unfortunately you can't fix stupid. Not even terminally criminally dangerous selfish stupid."

If someone knowingly had aids and spread that around thats an offense, issue is no ones being tested for Covid-19 here!!!

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Unfortunately you can't fix stupid. Not even terminally criminally dangerous selfish stupid.

If someone knowingly had aids and spread that around thats an offense, issue is no ones being tested for Covid-19 here!!!"

Yes. All you can do is report here if it's reportable. Or block so they can't access you. If enough people block it'll be a consequence?

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

These morons deserve it but shouldn’t get treatment make me very angry the strain they put on the health service

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"Or a fanny in quite a few cases I've seen! All genders need to put aside their "wants" and think about the world's "needs".

"

Yup. I saw one the other day who’s only concern was how she’s lonely and needs the company for her own sake. She potentially could infect dozens, but as long as she’s taken care of it’s happy days. Vile attitude.

By *hebritukCouple  over a year ago

London

Anyone ask for a meet? Just suggest their local crematorium! Cut out the middle man!!!

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

There was no need for you to contact him, was there"

this

Please report profiles with statuses or messaging you asking to meet so Admin can have a look.