FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > £1 a patient

£1 a patient

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arracks OP   Couple  over a year ago

Deal

Energency COVID funding for General Practice as above in our area,wow!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Your gp is charging £1 a patient? The NHS is free at the point of delivery, what's their justification?

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Life is cheap

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

that's not bad i suppose but i don't even go the GP that much because it costs me a taxi down there. did make an online accountand saw this week my surgery has unlinked my account. fk knows why.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I think it means doctors surgeries are getting £1 extra per patient to help deal with the situation

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Folks your NHS is brilliant compared to Ireland. I pay €60 to see the doc, up to €140 per month for prescriptions and €100 for A&E if you attend without a referal. And I am a public not private patient. The GP's are gettting €30 for each phone call they take from a patient during the virus. They still get paid for each low income patient they have even if they don't see them at all. And don't get me started on education costs...

By *antona33Man  over a year ago

collon

"Folks your NHS is brilliant compared to Ireland. I pay €60 to see the doc, up to €140 per month for prescriptions and €100 for A&E if you attend without a referal. And I am a public not private patient. The GP's are gettting €30 for each phone call they take from a patient during the virus. They still get paid for each low income patient they have even if they don't see them at all. And don't get me started on education costs..."
it’s the same for everyone

» Add a new message to this topic